[PP-F1] Looks can be deceiving <<Easter Trio Boss: Furry>>

(OOC: Kirbs, just thought you would like to know that you also afflicted bleed on the target, since you rolled a natural 9. From what I was told, all status ailment-inducing enhancements on the weapon will activate upon the required natural roll unless the target has a resistance to a status ailment.)

Mina fell from the tree she was climbing, apparently because there was a rabbit in the tree after all. She came to where Krysta and the boss were, and she, too, was surprised over what the boss was. Kirbs replied to Mina's words of shock and confusion, stating that only Kayaba knew. "It's terrible, is what I'd say. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's using creatures like this one to torment us." Kirbs readied her spear, and rushed for the boss, ...muttering something about the boss being more intimidating when its cute...? Well, in their own way, Kirbs's words made at least some sense. Kirbs impaled the boss with her weapon, inflicting both Paralysis and Bleed upon the boss. Runa followed by slamming her candy cane "Axe" onto the boss. Krysta intended to strike as well, but the boss got over its paralysis before she had a chance. "This is going to be a rough battle..." she thought.

@tricolor_mina @Kirbs @Runa

ID# 116534 BD: 2+2=4(Miss) (Paralysis removed evasion, consumable added accuracy, and yet...I STILL MISS[by the way, the MD rolled a 10])

[Paralysis refrains Furry, Fluffy Avenger from taking action]

Bleed Damage: Furry, Fluffy Avenger takes 12 DMG

[0]Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 38/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[0]Tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 28/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[2] Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 24/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[1] RunaHP 110/110EN 4/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemies:

Furry, Fluffy Avenger:

Spoiler

HP 226/250 [                              ] Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

DMG: 50 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 2 / MIT: 25
Abilities:
<<Creme Egg Power>> : On a MD roll of 9-10, Furry will eat a Creme Egg adding 10 DMG on a roll of 9, and 15 on a roll of 10.
<<Bunny Frenzy>> : On a CD roll of 9-10, Furry will use both of its legs to hit the player down with the highest hate adding “Paralysis” to it’s attack.
<<Rabbit Rampage>> : On a CD roll of 11-12, Furry will hop on the ground causing an earthquake effect adding “Area of Effect” to it’s attack (Does need to roll for each player.)

Edited by Krysta
Spoiler

ID# 116547 results:

Battle: 8 - success! 8*6=48-25= 23 DMG to Furry!

Craft: 6

Loot: 15

MOB: 4

Mina was still deadpan staring at the rabbit until she saw Kirbs and Runa start attacking it with their weapons, bringing down its health quite a bit. She grimaced, before pulling on her mask completely, and rushing the rabbit with her weapon, the sword art Crucifixion charging up on the elegant blade. She smiled darkly under her mask, before ripping into it with the fully charged sword art. The weapon ended up tearing off a signifigant portion of the little rabbits health, and knocked it back a short ways away from herself. Mina snorted at the sight of it. "Mou, It's so pitiful I almost don't want to attack it!" she sighed, shaking her head. "But sadly, the rewards are far greater than the benefit of not killing you, little one. Prepare to die, Furry!"

[0]Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 38/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[1]Tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 23/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[2] Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 24/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[1] RunaHP 110/110EN 4/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Spoiler

HP 203/250 [                              ]

Abilities:
<<Creme Egg Power>> : On a MD roll of 9-10, Furry will eat a Creme Egg adding 10 DMG on a roll of 9, and 15 on a roll of 10.
<<Bunny Frenzy>> : On a CD roll of 9-10, Furry will use both of its legs to hit the player down with the highest hate adding “Paralysis” to it’s attack.
<<Rabbit Rampage>> : On a CD roll of 11-12, Furry will hop on the ground causing an earthquake effect adding “Area of Effect” to it’s attack (Does need to roll for each player.)

Kirbs clapped her hands together as she watched her team mates bring down the health of the Furry significantly. As it neared her turn, she felt Scarfy tighten around her arm, sending as sharp pain and burst of energy through her body. Just as Mina finished her attack, Kirbs dashed off and activated the same sword art she had used earlier. Hot white sparks flew out of her spear as she impaled the Furry in the stomach, lifting it up in the air and only for it to fall back down to the ground. Electricity radiated off the monster, temporarily paralyzing it again. "All right, it's stunned again," she told her teammates, sighing in relief as Scarfy loosened around her arms. "You guys should be safe for now, and it'll be easier to attack it now," she added. This is certainly going to take a while, but she was pretty sure that the rewards in the end will be worth it.

Spoiler

ID: 116761

BD: 9 Miss!

8+1=9x4=36-25=11 DMG

208-11=197 HP

[0]Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 38/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[1]Tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 23/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[4] Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 22/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[1] @RunaHP 110/110EN 4/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemy:

HP 197/250 [                              ]

DMG: 50 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 2 / MIT: 25 [PARALYZED]
Abilities:

The others that hadn't already attacked the boss now started and joined the fight. Krysta was closing in first, but as she attacked the boss, it started moving again, getting rid of the restraints from Kitbs' earlier attack, and it seemed like Krysta wasn't expecting that, as her attack hit where it had been before it started mowing again. Then Mina jumped in too, rushing in with her weapon glowing and saying something about it being a pity she had to attack it, but that the rewards were so good. Her attack hit hard and as I watched the HP bar drop it had already lost about 20% of it's HP
That was when I remembered that standing still wasn't a good thing in a battle, so I started following the now running bunny and readied my attack when Kirbs jumped in and hit it with another one of those nice stunning attacks. I had to abruptly stop, as the rabbit was thrown into the air and therefore stopped running. I turned around to attack the beast, but I had forgotten the weight of the heavy weapon and its momentum sent me flying to the ground. I landed hard, but not so hard it would have damaged me. Dusting off my school uniform I stood back up and looked at the monster, gritting my teeth.

Spoiler

ID# 116846
BD: 1 -> crit miss

[0] @Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 38/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[4] Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 22/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[1] RunaHP 110/110EN 3/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemy:

HP 197/250 [                              ]

DMG: 50 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 2 / MIT: 25 [PARALYZED]
Abilities:

Edited by Runa

Krysta watched as the other players attacked the boss. Mina managed to successfully strike it with the Sword Art known as Crucifixion, and then she noted that it was so pitiful that she almost didn't want to attack it, but the rewards were far greater than the benefit of not killing it. Kirbs struck it with an attack that paralyzed it again, and judging from the boss's expression, it wasn't too pleased about being stopped in its tracks a second time by the same player. Runa attempted to attack, but she got swung by her own weapon's weight. Krysta readied her weapon and rushed in to attack...but once again, Furry got over its paralysis, and dodged the attack. "You're a nimble one, aren't you? You clearly seem to get over immobilization, too." Krysta would probably have to act faster if she was to actually manage to strike the boss. Surely, however, the players would achieve victory, hopefully soon.

ID# 116871 BD: 2+2=4(Miss) (Ugh, AGAIN?)

[0] Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 38/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[1] @tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 23/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[4] @Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 22/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[1] @RunaHP 110/110EN 3/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemies:

Furry, Fluffy Avenger:

Spoiler

HP 185/250 [                              ] Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

Abilities:

Edited by Krysta
Spoiler

ID# 116888 results:

Battle: 3 (+3 -2=  is 4, fail... reee)

Craft: 10

Loot: 5

MOB: 8

Mina groaned when krysta failed to hit the damned rabbit for the second time in a row. "Oh hell, this is gonna take forever." she moaned, covering her eyes with one of her hands. "Dammit, I never thought that I'd be out paced by someone with a weaker sword skill." while mina and Krysta were technically evenly matched, Kirbs had the same amount of damage as Mina, though she hardly did anything to the monster due to the weaker sword skills. Oddly enough though, she'd crit it twice now. Meanwhile, runa had only hit it once, but she was only level 3, so mina couldn't fault the diminutive player. She let out a sigh, and charged up yet another crucifixion to use against the monster. While she hadn't managed to do damage, she did get to fling the rabbit in Kirbs direction, swinging the blade like a bat as she did so. she let out a low growl, before shaking her head in irritation.

[0] Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 38/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[1] Tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 22/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[4] @Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 22/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[1] @RunaHP 110/110EN 3/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Spoiler

HP 162/250 [                               ] Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

Abilities:

Kirbs yelped as the Furry came hurtling to her. Oh boy, it was like baseball! Scarfy tightened around her arm around the same time she started charging up her sword art-- the same one she used before. Electricity surged through her spear as she initiated the sword art and impaled the bunny straight in the chest, making static electricity burst through it, as well as knocking it back quite a distance.

The poor bunny twitched for a few seconds but didn’t really move that much. Kirbs averted her eyes towards her spear. Three times in a row? The redhead whistled and retreated back to the rest of the group. “I guess I paralyzed it again?” she said, chuckling nervously as she rubbed the nape of her neck. She was pretty sure this would just be dumb luck, but who was she to argue? As long as she was getting the work done, she doesn’t care!

Spoiler

ID: 117012

BD: 10, Crit, +2 DMG

8+2=10x4=40-25=15 DMG

Bleed is refreshed.

[2] Tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 23/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[6] Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 19/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[1] @RunaHP 110/110EN 3/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemy:

HP 147/250 [                               [PARALYZED]

Abilities:

The others continued fighting, even though it seemed Krysta hadn't been able to adapt to the bosses ability to overcome the paralysis, as she once again attacked where it would have been if it hadn't started moving. After she had missed it once again, she warned us that it had gotten over the immobilization once again. The others reacted accordingly and both hit the rabbit, throwing it from one to the other with their attacks and their knockback. Now the monster was paralysed once again and so I rushed in, charging the only single target swordskill I knew and ready to release it once I was close enough, but just a few feet before I reached it I had to find out there were roots from the nearby bushes in the ground that not stayed down there. I got my foot entangled in one of those and with the candycane still glowing I stumbled and fell to the ground, grunting a little and hissing at the root in anger.

D: 117053

BD: 1 crit fail (again)

Bleed is refreshed.

[0] @Krysta: HP 400/400, EN 38/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[2] Tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 23/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[6] Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 19/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[1] Runa: HP 110/110EN 2/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemy:

HP 147/250 [                               [PARALYZED]

Abilities:

Edited by Runa

Krysta kept her eyes toward the boss and its actions as the others attacked it. Mina ended up missing the boss, Kirbs dealt another strong attack. What luck she seemed to have in this fight! Runa, on the other hand, ended up with another mishap, tripping over a root or two. Krysta rushed for the currently immobile creature, and finally, at last, managed to strike the boss, dealing a fair amount of damage. Furry got over its paralysis again, and it looked directly at Kirbs. Anyone who saw the boss's expression could tell that it saw Kirbs as a major threat. Well, at least Runa would be safe from harm, for the most part! "I think I've got your pattern down now." Krysta began. "I know not what it is that brought you to, as others had spoken of you, 'terrorize the floor', but I came for more than the rewards, I came to protect! Making sure that those who can't protect themselves are safe is another duty of mine. Therefore, should the words of the people be true, your demise shall be a punishment befitting of your crimes!" The boss looked absolutely confused as it heard Krysta's words. Could it only leave messages in the human languages, or could it not understand them at all?

ID# 17580 BD: 7+2=9(Hit) (FINALLY)

Crucifixion: 9x6-25=29

[1] Krysta:  HP 400/400, EN 32/40, 9 DMG | 27 MIT | 2 ACC | 18 Thorns | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[1] @tricolor_minaHP 330/330EN 23/30, 8 DMG | 16 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 BLD | 1 PAR

[6] @Kirbs: HP 330/330EN 19/28, 8 DMG | 24 MIT | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 1 BLD | 2 PAR

[1] @RunaHP 110/110EN 2/6, 5 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC

Enemies:

Furry, Fluffy Avenger:

Spoiler

HP 129/250 [                               Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

Abilities:

Edited by Krysta