[PP|F3] A present for another day <<Search for the Hoya>>

Prometheus was on his way up to the ninth floor when suddenly he stopped on the third floor. He had heard about some decent taverns on this floor and he wanted to check them out for himself. The tower of armor cut through the third floor’s main town when he heard something about a beautiful pendant and it caught his undivided attention. I bet she would like that. He turns and walks over to the players and smiles at them under his helmet, smoke pouring from the eyeholes in his armor. “Where can I get this pendant?” He asks, the players explaining where to find the jewel.

He was a bit confused about where to go so he started approaching random players. They all couldn’t care less about his story. Something about “I want a pendant to sell to the merchants.” Didn’t sit right with the other players.

The player approaches a lady and removes his helmet, a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. “Would you like to help me get a pendant from a maze?” He asks the woman, smoke pouring from his mouth as he speaks.

@Ruby

Ruby had leaned up against a wall on the third floor looking around with her arms crossed, she was rather bored but she was at the same time too lazy to go out questing on her own. Looking over she had looked at a player that had approached her smoking a cigarette then said with a smile and a giggle "Straight to the point I see, no introductions or anything? Man, SAO sure has removed a lot of the things we have all been used to out in the real world." she looked over out in the distance then back to the man and said "But sure, you look friendly enough. What's your name buddy?" she had extended a hand outward to the man offering a handshake then introducing herself with another hand over her heart with a miniature bow "My name is Ruby, I am a frontliner. Its a pleasure to be at your service today." she had then straightened herself and looked at him in the eye listening to what he would say to her.

@Prometheus

Katsuki’s mouth shifts into a smile. “Name’s Prometheus, nice to meet you ma’am.” He shakes her hand. The man pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and looks at her. “This doesn’t bother you does it? Cause I can stop if you wanna.” He thinks about putting it out for a moment. “Well, should we get started?” If she were to say smoking bothers her, he would put it out and start walking on his way. The man walks out of the gate and into the field. “So, what’s it like risking your life for the rest of us?” He asks, like he knew exactly what it entailed. “I have to say, not everyone deserves you guys fighting for them. Some people deserve death.” His second comment quiet and to himself. His hand fiddles with an ornate lighter as he travels through the woods. It relieves the stress he builds up whenever he’s not with the lady this gift is for.

@Ruby

She had smiled shaking his hand, seemed that he was friendly enough to keep the greeting going. After a moment she had shook her head and said "No it doesn't bother me at all, I used to smoke a little bit in high school to de-stress from the dick teachers. I haven't smoked since, but I don't mind others that do smoke." then she had nodded her head saying out to him "I've done the exact quest you are wanting to do numerous times with other beginners, I'll lead the way." she took the lead forward past him then looked over to him past her shoulder as he began to ask her questions. With a frown almost she had said to him "Well, its not like I want to. More like I need to otherwise we will all lose. I nearly have died twice already. But I believe in my own abilities to make it out there in the fights." she looked forward not hearing the quiet second comment, then she had said out to him "However I fight for the bright future that comes after our escape. I know life will just be happier for me."

@Prometheus

Prometheus takes a drag from his cigarette, her words make a little sense. “So what you’re saying is that you fight for all of us because you have to.” He walks through the forest with the lady, making his way towards the maze as quickly as they can. Why would someone complete the same quest so many times? It makes no sense. He puts the cigarette out and keeps walking, throwing the butt on the ground. I need to quit before I make her make that horrid face again. Katsuki looks over at Ruby, “I’ve always wanted to try and get to the frontlines.” He explains, the man sliding a piece of gum into his mouth. The minty fresh taste keeps his mouth cold, but it’s a chilled bite that Katsuki liked. “You ever do this quest for yourself?” He asks, assuming someone who has done the quest so many times would have been in it for herself.

@Ruby