[PP-F2] Down with the Hive <<Long Live the Queen>>

"You sure you need more help, Dazia? I know you can take that thing on! I can, too!" Yinangi stated. "You're missing the point, Yinangi. Do remember how certain insects live: They always follow and guard their queen. If we were to get too close to the boss, her guards and/or minions would definitely get in our way, and I wouldn't look forward to getting swarmed." Dazia explained. "Well, then I'll hold off the guards! I've got an AoE attack or two up my sleeve, so I should be good to do so!" Yinangi reassured. "It's still not enough, we'd have to take down the boss fast enough to stop the minions from attacking. We cut off the head, the rest will disperse elsewhere...hopefully. Problem is, in order to do this in enough time to avoid certain problems, such as eventually getting swarmed, we'd need a little extra firepower..." Dazia explained. Yinangi thought for a minute, then her eyes lit up. "Then we'll find someone who can help! Simple, right?" She suggested. After three seconds of silence, Dazia responded with, "While that's the best idea you've had today, where are we going to find someone strong, brave, determined, or dumb enough to tag along with us against this boss and her minions?" Dazia and Yinangi eventually decided on heading over to the edge of the safe zone, where there may or may not be someone willing to take the quest alongside them.

@Ghost

(OOC: Please note that Yinangi, the NPC Player, will not be fighting alongside us against the boss. For her presence, and the situation, to make sense though, I'll have her fend off weaker mobs via RP.)

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  13
HP:  260
EN:  26
DMG:  6(One Handed Rapier Rank 3[+3], Rapier of Wrath[+2])

MIT: 23(Ombra Del Corvo[+18], Light Armor Rank 1[+5])

ACC: 1(Rapier of Wrath[+1])

EVA: 1(Ombra Del Corvo[+1])

Equipment:

Rapier of Wrath(2 DMG, 1 ACC)

Ombra del Corvo(2 MIT, 1 EVA)

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 3

Light Armor Rank 1(+5 Mitigation)

(OOC: Understood. Also, keep in mind, I only have a decent idea about how the combat system works, so if I mess up please call me out. Thanks.)

Jade sighed, realizing she should have stayed in bed. It was one of those days. She needed something to do to get her keep her mind preoccupied, to prevent her from doing something stupid, like last time she felt this way. She made her way out of the safe zone. Funny, the only thing Jade knew about this floor was how easy you could fall to your death. Maybe some sightseeing would preoccupy her? Though sightseeing never really interested her, she'd rather stay in a closed off space then in the great outdoors. As she made her way out of the town at a normal pace, though she stopped as she heard players talking about a quest, Jade looked over to see two players chatting. One of which was wearing a black and blue cloak with hood and all, carefully detailed seams, leather padding on certain areas, the player look well prepared, the other player, looked slightly less prepared for an adventure. They sounded like they needed someone to join them, maybe if Jade could pull this off, she might be able to do something worthwhile? She cautiously approached the two. "H-hey... I-I overheard your conversation... Is it a-alright if I join you? I-I may not look like much, b-but I think I can help. I-I'm a DPS player, and I'd understand if you s-say no..." Jade asked. Halfway through, she thought they would think negatively of her, after all, what she did was essentially eavesdrop and insert herself to the picture. She awaited their denial, assuming that she wouldn't be allowed to join them.

Battle Ready:
<pending>

@Dazia

(OOC: ...Maybe I should have an appearance section in the text describing Yinangi that is within my signature section...it seems everyone assumes that she's wearing the clothes in the pic...I blame myself, how else could others picture it?)

Yinangi opened up her menu, and equipped her battle gear. Her light armor was black and white in color, the two colors clashing(but not mixing or anything) diagonally, from the right shoulder to the left of the hip left side black, the right side white. On the back of this light armor(that was basically a leather overcoat), one could see the Yin Yang symbol there. She wore black leather handwraps that each had a white circle on the opposite side of the palm, and the handwraps were fingerless, too. Finally, she wore a white metal amulet that seemed to be half of a circle, and it had a black gemstone in the top of the amulet's centerpiece. "I really gotta remember to equip my gear before setting out."

The two players were cautiously approached by another, and she admitted that she overheard the two players' conversation, then asked if she could join. She stated that she was a DPS, but also seemed a bit...pessimistic. Yinangi hoped to cheer her up with the answer. "On the contrary, you're just what we need!" She said with a smile. "We need at least a little extra firepower for what we intend to do. You're a DPS, like you say, correct? You'll do just fine, I don't see any reason for you not to tag along...yet." Dazia added. "My name is Dazia. My only goal is to survive, by any means necessary." Yinangi would introduce herself as well. "And I'm Yinangi! Nice to meet you!"

@Ghost

(OOC: Maybe, put the picture of her face, then her outfit? That might work, though it would look kind of ugly if left unorganized. At least in my opinion.)

As Jade approached, the slightly smaller player seemed to change into actual questing clothes, instead of the daytime casuals she was wearing before. Now she looked very different in her armor, the outfit seemed to have a few cosmetic items. The one standing out the most, to Jade at least, was the amulet. Jade paused, taking a moment to address her outfit. She was still in her formal wear. She didn't have enough time to change at the vary moment either, she need to make sure the other players don't decide to leave without her, and that, was one of the rare moments that social interaction became a top priority.

There was a brief silence after Jade asked the two if she could join, mere microseconds. Before the younger girl's unexpected enthusiasm almost startled her. Jade didn't know how to respond to something like that, so she ended up staying silent. The other player, Dazia, as she called herself was the first to introduce herself. Though she said something particularly strange. "...survive, by any means necessary." She unknowingly repeated out loud. Jade had heard many players address their goal to escape the virtual hellscape that is Aincrad, but the bluntness and vagueness of the comment made Jade a bit, uneasy. Hopefully it wasn't showing. The other player introduced herself as Yinangi. "I-I'm Ghost. I-It's a pleasure to meet you both." Jade seemed a bit, paranoid. She even asked a second time just to verify that what they said was, in fact, yes. "A-Are you sure? I-I'm mean... I'm only l-level four... I-Is it really okay for me to be t-tagging along with you?"

@Dazia

(I don't have a pic of her outfit, so I guess I'll just put the description in instead.)

This player seemed to repeat what Dazia said aloud with some unease. Why was it that players either became or looked uneasy or worried when she would say this? She was just being practical. The player introduced herself as Ghost. She seemed to be the insecure kind of person, maybe a little shy, too. She asked if the two players were sure, because she was only level four. "Honestly, we all have to start somewhere. Regarding the situation, you'll be just enough. Yes, you can tag along. I can take a hit or two to make sure the target's sight isn't on you." Dazia explained. "Yeah, she's level thirteen and has about 23 mitigation, so she should be good for a hit or two if that ends up being the case." Yinangi added. Dazia received a message from someone, then she looked to Ghost. "Well then, Ghost, we don't have as much time as I'd hoped, so if you're actually willing to tag along, we're going to leave right now."

@Ghost