[F03-PP] Fighting Other's Wars <<Elvish Rivalries>>

Symphony walked up to the tent of the Commander of the Elves to receive her orders. The commander gave her a briefing on who she was to kill and then sent her on her way. Symphony called for Cloak, her familiar, as soon as she left the tent. Then they both traveled deeper into the brush and woods, towards the camp of the Treants. "Ya know," Symphony said, speaking to Cloak while they walked. "They literally just payed me to kill their enemies. They are both so sad that they need a little low level player like me to fight their battles." Both she and Cloak laughed at both sides. She had only joined the elves since their men were hotter and since they paid more. "So let's see here... We have to take out 6 soldiers and a Commander guarding the place." Her eyes then widened as she read the rest of the tasks given to her by the elven commander. "Oh. It seems we also have to kill the Treant King." Wow, these two peoples really hate each other, she thought to herself. "Well, it seems like an easy task for us, right?" Cloak cawed in agreement. 

Once the pair reached the outskirts of the Treant camp, Symphony motioned for Cloak to stay quiet and act as lookout while she snuck up on two soldiers standing guard. She needed to do this quickly and quietly so that the soldiers would not call out a warning to everyone else. She did her best to sneak up on the first soldier, but only managed to slice into him once before both turned around and the first one attacked her in return. It was only a small scratch for her, but she realized that even with her sword art, the enemies didn't even flinch. Man, they must have some really good armor, she thought to herself. This was gonna be a really long fight. Cloak flew down and distracted the second soldier while she thought up another plan for what to do. She'd have to try and stun them to even land an attack. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 115862 
BD: 6 (success)
Fad edge sword art: 6 * 4 = 24 - 23 = 1 DMG

Treant Soldier 1
MD: 9 (+1 crit)
15 + 1 = 16 - 14 = 2 DMG

Treant soldier 2
Roll ID#: 115863
MD: 4 (miss)

Symphony
178/180 HP | 14/18 EN | 6 DMG | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN

Vs. 

Treant Soldier 1: 64/65 HP | 30 MIT | 15 DMG
Treant Soldier 2: 65/65 HP | 30 MIT | 15 DMG

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.
Edited by Symphony

Symphony used a stunning sword art on the first soldier, but only did one damage to him once again. Oh my gods, this is gonna be such a long battle, she thought to herself. 65 successful hits to take down each soldier... now the thought was just ticking her off. "At this point, the money isn't even worth it!" she said. She took the col that the Elf commander had given her out of her inventory and threw it into the trees. "Stupid man..." she mumbled to herself. "I did not get paid even close enough to do this." At this point, she was fuming. Now she understood why the pitiful elves couldn't take the treants out. They had too decent of armor! It was infuriating to say the least. Symphony took in a deep breath and let out a sigh. This is going to take me a borishly long time, she thought. She banged her head on the side of a tree quickly and then went back to the battle. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 115864
BD: 8 (success)
6*2 = 12 DMG - 30 mit = 1 DMG

Treant Soldier 1: stunned
Treant Soldier 2
Roll ID#: 115865
MD: 7 
15-14 = 1 DMG

Symphony
179/180 HP | 10/18 EN | 6 DMG | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN (1/3)

Vs. 

Treant Soldier 1: 63/65 HP | 30 MIT | 15 DMG [Stunned] [Stun Counter: 3/3]
Treant Soldier 2: 65/65 HP | 30 MIT | 15 DMG

Rank 1

• [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.

Rank 2

• [x3] Tri Pierce (3 Energy) - Stab target three times, slashing diagonally to cause a triangle effect on each one
  • [x4] Fad Edge (4 Energy) - The user swiftly strikes the opponent with four thrusts in brisk succession.

Edited just now by Symphony

Edited by Symphony

At this point, Symphony was just gonna not take this seriously. She used her most powerful sword art against the first soldier to no avail. One damage. One freaking damage. She threw her dagger into a tree and screamed in frustration. "Are you guys bloody serious? I need a tank to defeat you!!! This is stupid. Why am I even doing this?" Oh that's right. She was doing it to level up. Well she better level up to infinity because of this or she was going to be uber pissed off. Because she couldn't really injure them quickly, Symphony decided to just insult them. "What are you guys anyways? Like walking firewood?" The second soldier lashed out at her at this one and she just let him hit her. "Wait, nevermind. That felt like a stick just hit me." She started laughing hysterically, and Cloak looked down at her, concerned for her mental state. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 115880
BD: 8 (success)
Treant Soldier 1
MD: 5 (fail)

Treant Soldier 2
Roll ID#: 115881
MD: 6 (success)

Symphony
179/180 HP | 10/18 EN | 6 DMG | 9-10 PLYZ | +5 REGEN (1/3)

Vs. 

Treant Soldier 1: 62/65 HP | 30 MIT | 15 DMG [Stunned] [Stun Counter: 2/3]
Treant Soldier 2: 65/65 HP | 30 MIT | 15 DMG

Rank 1

Rank 2

Edited by Symphony

After recieving the quest information from the elves, Ruby had started to head out to fight the Treants that had haunted them for a good portion of time. Ruby had appreciated the additional story that they add to the game that gives NPC's more story so the world can be more realistic. However after exploring the area, Ruby had looked over in a direction where she had heard screaming, a female scream. Running to where the screams could be heard she had looked out to a player that looked more lower leveled fighting against two Treant Soliders that appeared that she couldn't beat, with a grin on her face her Gauntlets had glowed a eerie blue as the holy in her weapon began to combine itself with it, walking forward she had exclaimed out "Hey! Need some help miss? Heard your frustrations from a mile away cutie." she then walked up to the stunned Solider and slammed her fist on its jawline instantly killing it looking to the other one moving her hands up in the air then bouncing up and down in a fighting stance "Look alive Solider, hit me as hard as you can."

@Symphony

Sword Art Used: All Might
ID: 115887 - BD: 9 (Crit) [Damage: 15+6[holy]=21+1=22*15=330-30=300]

Ruby: 1200/1200 - 103/120 - DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 35
Symphony: 179/180 - 10/18 - DMG: 6 - PARA: 9-10 - REGEN: +5 (1/3)

Treant Solider 1: 0/65 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 30
Treant Solider 2: 65/65 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 30

Symphony looked over and her jaw went slack as she saw the other girl take out the first soldier in one blow. I am absolutely useless, she thought to herself as she watched the woman. "T-thank you," she managed to say before turning her attention to the second soldier. She sighed. "Ya know, I'm absolutely useless for this, and I apologize for that." She launched her dagger at the man and it stuck in his armor. Then she raced forward and kicked it the rest of the way in, only doing a point of damage. She grabbed her dagger out of the enemy's chest, but not before the soldier struck her across the face with his fist. It barely even hurt. "You little tree [censored]," she muttered. "How dare you strike a woman like that?!" Now her temper was getting the best of her. But again, she was useless and couldn't really do anything in this situation. 

@Ruby

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 115946
BD: 7
MD: 6

[H:2]Ruby: 1200/1200 - 103/120 - DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 35
[H:4]Symphony: 179/180 - 10/18 - DMG: 6 - PARA: 9-10 - REGEN: +5 (1/3)

Treant Solider 2: 64/65 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 30

Edited by Symphony

Ruby had looked over to the female she wasn't familiar with and with a smile on her face she had said out to her "Don't mention it sweetheart, I just can't leave someone going insane fighting enemies." then she had looked to the last enemy then back to her and said "Useless? No, its just room for growth sweetie. You'll grow enough to fight these guys and more with no problem at all. Just like me and many others in this world." her hands then glowed a dark blue almost black as Fallen was now becoming entwined with her Gauntlets as she moved forward after Symphony and landed a strike against the solider against its jaw as well and one shot it with one punch. After the fight had ended she blew her gauntlets and shook it getting the sawdust off from it then shifted her and said "Take a moment to breathe, you just over estimated how strong they can actually be, I can help you get through this. No need to go insane, things will be fine. Think about good things, your boyfriend or girlfriend whatever it may be. Keep yourself sane sweetheart."

@Symphony

Sword Art Used: All Might [15+6[fallen]=21*15=315-30=285]
ID: 115995 - BD: 6

[H:2] Ruby: 1200/1200 - 83/120 - DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3 - MIT: 35
[H:4] Symphony: 179/180 - 10/18 - DMG: 6 - PARA: 9-10 - REGEN: +5 (1/3)

Treant Solider 2: 64/65 - DMG: 15 - MIT: 30