[PP-F11] Prepare to be Unstuffed <<Easter Trio Boss: Curry>>

Vigilon had been hearing about some strange bosses lately...and they were tier separated, too. "Hmm....I'm going to need some help on this one. Maybe some tier two players I know could help!" From what he heard, this fight may be tougher than it seems, and thus he felt inclined to need a party in order to win. He pulled up his messenger, and thought of who to possibly invite. He hesitated on the last choice, but he eventually put in the username Mars as the third player to ask.

To: @Hazado, @Neopolitan, @Mars

Subject: Suspicious Boss

I've heard about a tier two boss that's been sighted on the eleventh floor, and I doubt it will be around for long. If you guys are available, how about we form a party and take it down! I'll be waiting at the safe zone's edge over in Taft if you're with me on this.

-Vigilon

Once he sent the message, he would head over to the area where he and the players would meet up. Hopefully, this intended encounter wouldn't wind up being more trouble than worth.

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  30
HP:  600
EN:  70(Base[60], Energist[10])
Damage: 14(Martial Arts Rank 5[+7], Veriost[+6])

MIT: 18(Swift Endurance)

ACC: 1(Karri's Fang)

EVA: 1(Swift Endurance)

REC: 3(Swift Endurance[+2], Karri's Fang[+1])

Equipment:

[T1]Berserker Gloves(1 Taunt, 1 Bleed, 1 Paralyze)

[T2]Swift Endurance(1 Mitigation, 1 Evasion, 1 Recovery)

[T1]Karri's Fang(1 Recovery, 1 Accuracy, +1 LD)

Skills:

One handed straight sword Rank 2

Energist

Martial Arts Rank 5

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

((A note, we don't get pings in the thread if you mention in a quote))

Neo was relaxing in her home with Hazado when she received the message asking to join in for fighting the Easter boss. She was honestly not sure if she had wanted to fight it, being on such a tight time limit of appearance, but it seemed like it wouldn't be a terrible idea if she had some others to go along with it. Seeing that Haz was also messaged, she just nodded her head in the direction of the main settlement on floor 7 and grabbed her gear and some stock she was thinking of taking to her shop. It wouldn't be a long walk, but best to fill her stomach now rather than later.

Once she had arrived in Taft, likely with Haz at her side, she looked around for Vigilon. She only remembered the name vaguely, having never done that much with him. But it was still nice to try to get to know him a little bit better. 

Consumables:

Spoiler

Tofu Burger (+2 Protein) - hous buff used: +3 DMG; - 30 MIT
Iron-Fortified Salmon: +30 MIT
Sharp Dragon-Fang Potion: +2 DMG
Ring kicks in for +1 DMG

Stats:

Spoiler

Neopolitan: 880/880 HP | 88/88 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN

@Vigilon @Hazado @Mars

Opening up his menu at the sound of some notification going off he reads the name and raises a eyebrow when seeing the name trying to figure out how this person even got his contact info to begin with to try and invite him to some easter event. Vigilon...it sounds familiar, but i don't know from what, but at the very least there will be some people that have proven reliable to stand and help with whatever this thing is as well. He mutters to himself as his eyes scans the area around his shop as he glances through each of the things he has crafted during his time. Taking out some of the rare items he keeps for personal effect since no one seems to care for rare consumables unless it is from a cook he makes his way towards where this event boss that supposedly exists is meant to occur. Wearing his light armor, heavy armor gauntlets, and having his katana at his hip he makes his way through the seventeenth floor down towards the eleventh in the main settlement of Taft. Making his way towards the destination at a calm pace alongside his familair. Giving only a nod towards Neo as a greeting and a wave towards Haz he looks at Vigilon and just stares for a few moment trying to figure out why that face looks familiar.

HP: 930/930     ENG: 90/90   DMG: 16 MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Usually, Haz was not wearing his Heavy armor in the house and was looking into some books he got for maybe bettering some of his skills like cooking and crafting. As he was reading a bit he got a message from someone, Opening it seemed it was from Vigilon, A friend from Sunova and quite a nice guy as well. Looking at Neo who seemed to get the message as well Haz threw a towel at Neo he had laid over his shoulder and took up his shield in his hand and waited for Neo to finish getting her stuff before taking leave to where ever Vigilon would be.

Along with Neo he made his way to the location and looked around to see any face he could recognize. He heard then a voice over not far from him and took Neo's hand. Walking very quiet up to Mars from behind without making any sound. Probably because he was not wearing his armor yet, Only way to keep up with Neo. "Seems u lost, Well handy I don't lose faces much, Just names," He said walking up to Mars. Taking a few more steps Haz pointed to a guy shorter than him with brown hair around the same age and with some fighting gloves on, "That would be your man, So let's get on with it and kill this thing fast," 

Spoiler

STATS:

Hazado | Level: 39 | HP: 780 | EN: 78 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10 

SKILLS:

Heavy Armor Rank 5
Block Rank 4 
1H Battle Axe Rank 3
Howl
    Focused Howl M

Battle Healing Rank 2

INVENTORY:

T2 Spinning Axe (Damage 3) **
T2 Warner Horn Shield ( Thorn 2, Para 1) **
T2 Armor of the Wild (Mitigation 3) **

After some time waiting, he looked to the side and saw all three players that he'd asked for help from. He nudged his familiar, Veriost, who was sleeping on his shoulder as usual. The small white frost dragon woke up, looked around to see they were still in town, then she tried to go back to sleep until Vigilon nudged her a second time. "Now's not the time to nap, sleepyhead." Veriost would give Vigilon a look, a look he knew all too well by now. "Hey now, no need to-" "Fo...Krah Diin!!!" Vigilon hardly had enough time to brace himself for his familiar's chilling frost breath. "AAAAAAAGGGHHH, Cold, cold, cold!!!" Sure, you couldn't feel pain, but the temperatures could still be felt. He looked to the three players. "Eheheh, sorry you saw a bit of proof that my bond with Veriost here isn't exactly the tightest...anyway, I'm glad you're all here, and ready, too. Like I said before, I doubt this thing will be around for long." Mars didn't seem to fully recognize Vigilon. Either it had been a bit of a while, or Mars just never saw him in the raid against Miraak. "I doubt we'll need to worry about...the consequences of certain choices this time around...that's right, Mars...I was there, in the raid, against that demon-thing. ...Awkwardness aside, I've managed to get a clue as to where it is, an informant of mine told me where the thing was last seen. ...So what if I paid 100 col for the intel? I can easily get more, now that my damage is actually decent for once! ...Well, better not waste any more time chatting, we gotta get a move on if we're gonna get this thing before it's gone!" With that, he would exit the safe zone, heading towards the area where the boss had last been seen, which Vigilon had marked on his map.

@Neopolitan @Mars @Hazado

Neo smiled as the frost dragon of Vigilon's froze him up a little bit. It was nice to see some better dynamics than the silent one she had of her familiar. Thinking of the devil, it flew down and wrapped itself coldly around her own neck. It wasn't uncomfortably cold, but a welcome chill to have reminding her there wasn't just one very tall person who had her back. The group wasted no time in moving out, and Neo went ahead and started to send out party invites to people seeing as Vigilon appeared to have forgotten about it. With that done, she began to look around for the boss itself. She thought about sneaking, but decided to keep that portion of her build a secret for the time being. There was no point in revealing what she knew about attacking from the shadows just yet. She wanted to make sure when she did so, it was noticeable and not something to get written off.

@Mars @Hazado

He would calmly watch the display and listen to the man talk and just nod his head afterwards when hearing the reason why he might recognize the player he just nods his head at the explanation since it checks out for the most part since the event boss was a common ground for most players. Makes sense then Vigilon. Though i don't know why people were hesitant with that. It's a boss we came to kill it. There was no other reason to say otherwise for that priest. He says calmly with a a neutral look within his gaze as he then just follows the player towards wherever this boss is meant to be going towards as he gazes towards the hazado and Neopolitan and just gives them a apologetic look. I am sorry for Pin's behavior he is dealing with quite a few things, and thus his mental state isn't the best. Seems last we met it was still...more chaotic then what i could've predicted for such an outcome. He says calmly towards the duo of players as he glances towards Vigilon afterwards. 'Cheerful, idiotic, carefree. I wonder if he'll break like Pinball did.' he thinks to himself able ot make the comparison between the two individuals in his mind.

Looking over to Vigilon as his Familiar shot him in the face, This would be the third time Haz seen this happening for sure and not far away was Neo's Familiar it looked like. Seeing that all off the group was here and Accepting the Party invites Haz nodded and turned to Mars who spoke to him. Haz his face turned stale at the notice of Pin his name, "I would not say he was wrong, But I said what I had to say. And if he wants to ever find his friend he has to work with me. And it would be nice if you could say that too him that I'm still looking for Spangie, I can't leave here out there is the wild, And knowing she is not dead keeps up with my search for her," He said with a grim face to Mars hoping he would relay the message to Pinball one day. As soon as he was done Haz got into his Green big Heavy armor and clapped his hands together with a loud metal sound, "Well, That aside, We have things to Kill and better get on with it before we lose track of time and don't find it before the night," He said to the group as he grabs his shield from his back and his new Axe ready to go.

@Vigilon

When Mars said that he didn't know why the other players were hesitant on attacking the boss immediately, the only thought he had, which he said aloud, was, "You...don't play many RPGs, do you?" There was often plenty of dialogue, sometimes decision-making, during confrontations like that.

When a notification for a party invite showed up in front of him, that's when he realized that he'd forgotten to actually form a party. "Whoops, I forgot to send party invites! Well, I guess we'll stick with this, as we'll still form a party this way." About a little over half an hour later, Vigilon stopped. "Welp, looks like this is the place." He looked in front of him, and walking into his vision was some sort of bunny-like thing carrying a carrot and a basket of eggs. It spotted Vigilon, and came closer. Now that it was fully in view, it seemed to be a googly-eyed giant plush with a drill styled like a carrot, and the basket of eggs was indeed a basket of eggs. Was that thing wearing a diaper?? Vigilon had one of the most confused looks he'd ever had in this game during this moment. "What kind of derpy plush is that?" The name <<Curry, Stuffed Revenger>> appeared over its head, as well as the HP meter. Vigilon saw the red cursor that had a yellow border. "So this is what we're after?" He shrugged, then called out to Veriost, "Power Strike!" The small white frost dragon used her frost breath to form ice spikes on Vigilon's handwraps, then flew over to the boss to then send her chilling breath towards the creature. "Fo...Krah Diin!!!" Curry dropped the basket of eggs and used his now free hand to try and shoo Veriost away. Vigilon then rushed in to strike the boss with a single, full-power punch. The boss staggered back, then activated his drill, thrusting it into Vigilon. "What the hey-!" The attack knocked him back a little. "A Drill?? That doesn't make sense for this fantasy setting!"

ID# 117026 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG, afflicted Bleed)

ID# 117027 MD 6+2-1=7(Hit)

{Curry is immune to paralysis!}

Bleed damage: Curry, Stuffed Revenger takes 12 damage

(OOC: Sorry I took so long, life caught up to me again...also, I just realized that I rushed into combat without asking about consumables...oops.)

All Might- 15x15-50=175 DMG

[3]Vigilon: HP 443/600, EN 53/70, 14 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 Taunt | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 REC | 1 PAR | 1 Bleed

[0]@Neopolitan: 880/880 HP | 88/88 EN | 18 DMG | 59 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 2 REC | 8-10 PLZ | 4 FLN

[0]@Hazado: HP: 780/780 | EN: 78/78 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 10 | Thorn 36 | Para 9-10

[0]@Mars: HP: 930/930  EN: 90/90   DMG: 16 MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Enemies:

Curry, Stuffed Revenger:

Spoiler

HP: 813/1000 [                              ]

DMG: 175 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 2 / MIT: 50 Bleed: 1 Turn, 12 DMG
Abilities:
<<Brand New Stuffing!>> : Immune to Paralysis, Stun, Paralytic Envenom, and Freeze.
<<Need a Hug?>> : On a critical roll of 9-10 with an LD roll of 1-10, Curry will run up to the player with the highest hate and hug them tightly dealing its base damage with partial phase(50% MIT) along with “Paralysis”.
<<Carrot Growth!>> : On a critical roll of 9-10 with an LD roll of 11-20, Curry’s carrot will grow in massive proportions and Curry will jump in the air and drill the party with an AoE attack [Will need to roll for every party member] dealing its base damage along with bleed increased DoT to 30 for 2 turns.

Edited by Vigilon