[PP-F22] Treasures and Riches

"I see an opening! Hestia, I'm going to need you to Switch!" And it looked like they had a way to survive this after all. If Hestia was lucky enough, then they won't have some body on the floor today. All they needed to do was continue surviving and hit the last two from existence. Luck wasn't something that the woman possessed, but they manipulated the numbers well enough in their favor, they were bound to be fine. And with that, he would aim a desperate Tornado kick towards the lot successfully before placing himself back, two of the turtles shattering into pieces of data while two were left, one of them being left for a swift switch.  "All right Hestia, Switch!" And with that came the opportunity. If Sey was able to get this off, maybe he could stun the last fool and Hestia's health would be given a chance to breathe.

http://prntscr.com/nowg8u

[4/2/2/2] Sey: HP: 1317/1350    Energy: 2/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[2/4/3/4] Hestia: HP: 207/2040    Energy: 62/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 402/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3
Snapper: 166/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Snapper: 104/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA:-3
Snapper: 138/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3  

Loot:

1 Perfect Trinket, 2 Perfect Heavy Armors, 2 Perfect Consumables,  11,832 Col, 4 T3 Mats

Edited by Sey
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rushing forward towards the last remaining mob that i could feasibly hit with the health it has without risking my life i quickly carve into it with one repeated strike after the next as red lines blur across its body as my health recovers slowly but surely once more as the snapper bursts into red pixels as i just smile to myself since my HP is recovery already to something respectable slowly but surely. Looking towards Sey i just grin towards him and gestures towards the small turtle. Give it another punch while i wind up another legion destroyer to knock its lights out if you can do that favor for me Sey that would help us guarantee that nothing horrible goes wrong here. I say towards him with a grin from ear to ear across my face as i just wait patiently as my HP continue to boost up by a certain amount that i am not keeping track of after some amount of time has passed.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#116895 BD:5+4=9  MD:DEAD
#116896 MD:2+4=6  249 towards Sey

loot mob roll
#116897 LD:4+11=15 CD:5 4 T3 mats, 2088, rare weapon, uncommon consumable.

[4] Sey: HP: 1068/1350    Energy: 2/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[2] Hestia: HP: 309/2040    Energy: 52/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 402/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3
Snapper: 166/696 | 261 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3

And just like they, they were not holding on for dear life anymore. Quite the opposite, they were successful in this little venture and now they were able to live for another day. That being said, considering how high the chances of death were in that encounter, they would have likely been dead if a single wrong move was made. The game tried to claim two lives today, but the system couldn't bind them down like that forever. And so Sey would try to add his petty damage in for good measure, a softer kick onto the turtle to inflict a little bit of damage. Once he did that, he would then place himself back. "And that is all I can put in for now. We can surely pick off one smaller turtle. I doubt we have much to fear now and we get some good loot in return. Granted... I think that's the last bit of loot I'm willing to stomach at this point."

http://prntscr.com/nowule

[5] Sey: HP: 1132/1350    Energy: 3/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[2] Hestia: HP: 309/2040    Energy: 52/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 370/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3

Edited by Sey

Gazing towards the small turtle i quickly rush forward and quickly cut into the small but vicious thing, but apparently hit it to well as it turns to me and bites downs upon my shield as it takes damage from the thorns as i quickly just knock it away from me with a annoyed grumble escaping my mouth at the sudden attack or at least sudden in my opinion. Gazing towards Sey i just look towards him and shakes my head at him with a determined look burning in my blue colored eyes. I want to keep going Sey we can handle more mobs. We just need to play a bit smarter next time and allow me to rest between groups and utilize the fact that i have field medic to basically make sure i lost no health between rounds. We just need to rest up first since we're both low on energy and i'm low on health so i'll be needing to utilize a few field medics on myself. I say towards him with a look of stubbornness.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#116900 BD:9  MD:7  24x8= 192+84= 276   D:7   CD:9

125-102=23

[5] Sey: HP: 1132/1350    Energy: 3/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[5] Hestia: HP: 286/2040    Energy: 45/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 94/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3

"You nearly died, Hestia. I'm not so inclined to believe that we're going to be fine if we keep doing this. We have a lot of loot, if we continue this and end up in this scenario then, that's going to be zero loot in our inventories." And it was a risk that both of them would have to take together if they wanted to do this. Kyu would not let Sey live this down if he were to die, probably looking to do the same in that scenario. Regardless, he would swiftly chop the shell of the turtle to cause it to shatter before looking around yet again. Nothing was around the area, meaning they were going to have to rest for now if they were going to continue. While Sey liked the idea of getting more things, Hestia nearly received a <<Game Over>> HUD screen, meaning that they were going to have to chill out or learn their lesson the hard way. The latter was something he didn't want to play with.

http://prntscr.com/nox451

[5] Sey: HP: 1262/1350    Energy: 3/126 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | Keen: 2 | HM: +3 | EVA: -1  BH: 65 | Absolute Accuracy | Vampiric (Defensive) | LD: 11
[5] Hestia: HP: 286/2040    Energy: 45/174   DMG:23   MIT:136  Thorns: 84 ACC: 2  Eva: -1  BH: 102  Rec: 3   Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  11 LD

Snapper: 0/696 | 261 DMG  ACC: 3  EVA: -3

Loot:

- 1 Perfect Armor, 1 Perfect Weapon, 3,480 Col, 2 T3 Mats

Edited by Sey

This isn't the worst scenario i've been in Sey i've dealt with worst case scenarios and as you can see i came out of it better for it each time i am willing to continue pushing forward with this plan it is only a matter if you're willing to go along with this as well. As we both know it only takes two rounds per group with that in mind i just need to field medic three times to gurantee my safety and by doing so we can then just face another group and repeat that cycle of. Fight a group. heal. Fight a group and heal. As much as need be. I say towards the white haired player and as if to prove my point i put a hand against my chest and activate field medic right now to restore both of our health pools back up to a decent amount from what they were previously as i look towards Sey.Still having a calm look in my mind as i hide my reaction from the idea of dying once more having grown accustomed to it by this point with having to relive that idea of dying when my health gets low, or during moments of wondering if i should just back out from some of my bigger projects to paint less of a bigger target on my back. However, even then in the heat of battle the worry and anxiety easily gets a hold of me as plain as day as observed moments ago.

16 energy used

438 towards Hestia

Sey back to full HP for him

"You... Definitely are a tank. If I were you, I would be running for the hills to never be seen again, how you can even continue so confidently is beyond me. But I doubt you don't fear death." Sey explained as he would look to Hestia's health. It was restoring thanks to the rest and the field medics being procced in turn. He couldn't start a fight if he wanted to, his energy was just too low for that and he was not going to be testing anyone's health anymore. The rewards from this were sweet, but how many times could he grind the wicked witches quest? And would he have to see... That guy again? He had small chills thinking about it, that one character that ended up making him wish he knew how to fight with more uniques in his equipment. Now that he thought about it though, that guy did mention something. Now was a better time to confirm it. "Hey Hestia, have you heard of a thing in the game called "Unique Skills"? I just heard the term."

I chuckle a bit at Sey's words as i just nod my head at that as i rest upon the ground to actually catch my breathe as much as i can as i close my eyes for a brief moment as my familiar Kuro cuddles up against me as i smile towards the big lion as i hug him tightly and closely to me. Running my hand through his fur as i lean against the big guy ever so slightly just cuddling my precious familiar and best friend within this game. When hearing the question about the uniques though i look towards Sey and just nods my head when thinking of each of them that i know as i count them off in my head and also verbally as i think of each one. Berserk previously owned by Ssendom player is dead. Dual blades previously owned by Zelrius murdered alongside Ssendom. Dual blades now belong to Death Adder. Achilles in the hands of Calrex, Shadowed Path one that was previously owned by a player named Lowenthal. battoujutsu owned by some chick named Teayre. That is all i know about them in terms of what they do really besides that Achilles is what allows Calrex to just be the unkillable thing that he is, and that i can take a guess that Dual Blades increases your damage somehow. Maybe it doubles since you can use two weapons at once you know?

"So they are true then. And the only one of those lot you mentioned is Calrex. I wanted to know since I just now heard about them, so I guess there are certain players who stand above us right now." And he would place his finger against his chin at the thought. How they obtained those skills is something that he wanted to dig deeper into, there just had to be something that made them better. As for him, maybe he wanted one, but he was going to have to find a way to get those. The dual-wielding one sounded super enticing, but he doubt he could get that one. Still, however... "Increases your damage output, you say? I'll definitely have to look into that... When they are available. I heard that they are being held back. But now that I know this, I'll have my eyes out, I want to increase my damage as much as I can. I feel far too restricted with my current amount that I am doing." 

I nod my head at that as i hear about the fact that Sey just heard about them from somewhere with myself knowing that i heard about them through just hearing about things from the past of Aincrad through people who were on the frontlines before myself. Which does beg the question. So Sey how did you hear about unique skills? I heard about them from Baldur myself, but how did you hear about them? I ask curiously towards the white haired player as i take notice of my energy shooting back up to full alongside my field medic coming off of cooldown as i just nod my head at that when i take notice of the fact as i wait patiently for the field medic since it is just finishing off the last few seconds of the cooldown. Wondering also in the back of my mind how much Hikoru knows as a unique skill user himself about his own skill and the others of the past that i myself have managed to pick up that he might not know himself possibly.

FM: 2/2
OOC posts: 3/3

"I did the Wicked Witch quest. Some brunette bimbo told me about them. I thought he may have been pulling my strings since he's an irritating one... But if you knew about them, then he may have been telling the truth. He pretty much ridiculed me since these only get one unique per weapon slot. He also said that if the chance for me to get a unique skill came up, I better get it if I want my damage to improve." And that was pretty much the encounter. All he knew was that the brunette was telling the truth despite being as annoying as he was. But there was no way to identify someone who had their identity hidden. Perhaps Sey could lead Hestia towards the player, but will they come out of hiding if he does? That was a question he was going to have to answer soon. In the meantime, it sounded like he was pretty out of the loop if he knew nothing of the concept in itself.

I just nod my head slowly just accepting this since at the very least it means that Sey had most likely met somebody that was around during the age of Zelrius and the rest of his little Azure Brigade to have learnt about these unique skills or at the very least had learned about their existence as a whole. Knowing that for a fact that their existence is surprisingly well hidden behind the walls of frontliners who actually know more so than anything else, and since Hikoru seemingly has control over info brokers he can regulate that info ever so slightly to make sure that it is kept that way if he decided. Though it does beg the question how many player killers could know about unique skills and how many could actually have said unique skill in their hands already to use to strike against the frontlines if they ever so desired. 'Best not to think about such a path most likely.' I think to myself as i just quickly activate field medic on only myself to heal myself back up once more to something decent overall. Well at the very least if one of us gets a unique skill we would be in a good place.

498 healed in total from the last time i used it.

1222/2040  ENG: 160/174

"Consider it my primary mission when the chance comes up. But for me to have a fighting chance, we do need some uniques. And I did get a consumable, so one visit towards Dagger and maybe I will be lucky enough to have  a fallen or holy. If I get more life mending stuff or holy blessing, you can definitely have it." Since he was neither a tank nor a healer, it would be best for him to just give them to someone who could use them. That being said, he would only be able to get eight to ten identifications done, and the chances of him upgrading the weapons over the armors were huge. Did he dare wish to go back into the forest yet again and risk meeting that brunette? What a pain. "Anyways, apparently the dude is a nerd who hides out in that area. If he wanted to kill me, he probably would have done it then and there when he knew I was hunting for uniques. I dunno what he wanted, still don't."

Well if i can get my luck in unique enchantments for a build that would lean one way or the other towards healing or more tanking more so then anything else we can do that then Sey, but at the very least when it comes to weapons we're definitely having a higher outcome towards something unique in the weapons category. I say with a chuckle and just a smile upon my face as i lean closure against my familiar who looks more annoyed when i do so as i just hold him closure to me with just a grin upon my face. Mentally reviewing what kind of uniques that i even know that exist that i could even consider using for myself as my mind just jumps towards Shield the only man that i know of that focused a lot on defensive power over offensive. I might need to get my hands on as soon as i can another amazing set of armor that might be even more perfect then the current one that i got for flame aura so i can use it more like on a shield so i can swap this shield out you know? Like flame aura and pure thorns type of gear. I say towards the snow white haired man with a grin across my face at the thought of having a perfect item.

"All right, I'll be searching through the weapons then. The higher the chances of getting a good weapon for damage would be amazing. And while I do like Absolute Accuracy, my damage is just so restricted without anything else. And until a unique skill comes in to boost that damage, I think I'll have to drop it if I get a better weapon." Now what damage would he be content with if he obtained absolute accuracy with a unique skill? Admittedly, he did not know. All he knew was that he wanted to be a massive nuke to whatever he touches, and this damage alone just wasn't going to cut it. Maybe if he wanted the lower levels to fear, but why would he do that when that went against what the guild was for? Meanwhile, he would tilt his head to the side as Hestia went on. "So a mitigation with damage through getting hit sort of build, an interesting case, but do we even have enough armors to get you a full enhancement run at a merchant's store?"

I shrug my shoulders at Sey's question as i just have a rather relaxed and happy grin across my face as i think on what kind of build would also be useful in terms of starting to build up something that could actually be used by myself. the only thing is that when it comes to damage i am rather locked in towards just being stuck at a one handed weapon level since i can't pick up anything like a two handed weapon since i would have to abandon hiding most likely to do so, and if i did that it would ruin the integrity of the everything build you know? So that isn't an option to do if i wanted to improve my damage, so i would need to focus upon things like trinkets, and heavy armors to provide me something that i could use against mobs for both my healer, tank, and damage builds so you can basically have all of the weapons while i wait for Kairi to see if i get anything in terms of the weapons i gave her from my own personal grinding moments. I say with a nod of my head wondering how the small mighty titan of energy and strength if she accompanied myself on a grinding moment would go alongside somebody like Sey.

FM 2/2

"Well it's not like you have to prioritize damage anyways. As a tank, you need to do what you must in order to stay alive while pretty much surviving the flames of hell. I'll make sure to cover the damage as long as you can cover the both of us so that we may stay alive." With that, he would think of an idea. Just have all of the things he needed to be identified, but only the weapons with the consumable. That way, he didn't have to go back to the forest over and over just to find some stupid consumable. It was a shame that he was unable to craft those anymore, they were so convenient. But the game spoke and he had to obey. At the very least, there was something that heightened the chances of getting something unique in the first place. A tool would make it much easier, but there seemed to be an eighth of a chance to get a unique as long as the merchant had that tool in the first place.

Well at some points i do like dealing damage Sey especially if it is for things like this where the goal is to kill up as many mobs as we can in the shortest period of time, but yeah the point is to primarily tank as much as i can first and foremost which is the reason why getting my hands on some flame aura would be awesome in the sense of flame aura more then what i have already, or just more defensive power combined with offensive to just make sure that my thorns will hurt you if you try to hurt me. I say wit ha grin across my face from ear to ear at the thought as i get back up onto my feet as i activate field medic once more to heal myself to something respectable as i just nod towards Sey and gestures for him to lead the way once more. Why not look for a chest while we're at it as well if you can do that for me Sey. That reminds me i should pick up that shield mod for if we ever get in a situation where we have player vs player combat again so i can force the attacker to hit me.

Oh right! They could look for chests. And so he would aim to find one wherever there was one to be found. Hestia mentioned that she would like to do damage as well, which was nice, but he would rather have her alive than for her to get a bit of damage in. He should be risking his life for some more damage, poor Hestia shouldn't have that much more weight on her shoulders. "Oh! Look, I found one~. As for the thorns, definitely hope you get them, I know that you can mitigate almost the amount of damage that you do with the normal mitigation and then get a bit of damage in." And with that, he would look down to the chest to see if there was anything that he could do about it. There was no key in his inventory, so he was going to have to open it as it is. And hope that there was no mimic ready to feast on the both of them.

ID# 116916 results:

Loot: 16

Edited by Sey

I just look over towards Sey and just grins as i make my way over and takes out a golden key from my inventory and then opens up the chest with very little issue as i show sey the loot that we managed to get from this as i just grin rather calmly as i get up towards my feet. Would we have been able to get this if we left like you wanted Sey? I say jokingly towards the white haired man as i pat him gently upon the shoulder and just nods my head. Come on we got some more mobs to kill and we're burning daylgiht still you know? I say towards him with a calm smile upon my face not looking all that perturbed and ready for more combat and more loot to be won by the two of us through killing endless waves of turtles for the ultimate goal of loot. My familiar getting up from his spot and walking to stand right beside me.

#116917 LD:20+2(gold key)=22

4400 Col, (10) T3 materials, (2) perfect T3 weapons, perfect consumable