[PP-F1] Back in the groove of things <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

Walking through the town of Beginnings and cutting through the alleys and up the stairs he had climbed with the girl. Bell had decided after hours of doing nothing again, he would shoot Kirbs a message to the lady and smiles as he looks over the friends list and selects her name. I hope I’m not interrupting anything. He selects the message option and begins to type up a message.

Spoiler

To: Kirbs

Hey, I hope you found your friend. I was wondering if you wanted to help me with the quest line I’m getting ready to do the second one.

He sends the message after reading it over and over again to make sure it’s not too weird. He stands up and walks into the shop looking at the old man. “Right, it’s about time I took this quest on init?” He chuckles and sips on his piping hot tea as he turns around and walks out, hoping to see the beautiful smile on the other side of the door. I really hope she shows up, this will be the worst if she doesn’t show up. He steps out of he store and looks around for her for a moment. His hood and red hair obscuring his vision a little. So he wasn’t sure if she had shown up.

@Kirbs

Kirbs jumped as she received the message. She read the message and smiled when she realized who was sending it. She was already on the first floor so she wasn't too worried about the distance between her and him. She looked at the location of Bell and clapped her hands together. Closing the menu, the redhead bolted to the shop she had been to not so long ago. It wasn't long before Kirbs had showed up at the blacksmith's shop. She looked around for a few seconds before finding the familiar mop of orange red hair. She waved at him and grinned. "Hey, Bel," she smiled, walking over to him. "It's good that you're getting this quest done!" She commented, rubbing her hands together with a crooked grin. "You'll finally get to fight something. Hehe..." Even though she knew she wasn't going to be fighting, she still liked watching people slashing away at things.

@Belial

Bell smiles as he hears the voice he had hoped to hear. He turns towards her, his cross necklace swaying as he looks towards her and chuckles. “Oi, you came.” Genuine happiness in his voice. He wasn’t expecting her to come so this was a pleasant surprise. She grins and a chill shoots down the boy’s spine. “Yeah, I’m not very good at that whole fighting thing.” He frowns and turns away from her. His short spear hangs across his back, looking kind of out of place on the usually timid boy. His hand grips the cross necklace as he thinks about everything that could go wrong in this situation. His other hand hangs in his pocket as he turns back towards her. “I’m gonna be honest, I’m not exactly equipped for this, but I guess we should head out now.” He says, his expression deadpan. Her just being there with him helped a little, but he was still scared of losing. A billion things can go wrong in this fight. You’re mental if you think you’re getting out of this unscathed Bellamy. He swallows his fear and starts towards the edge of town, hoping she wouldn’t call him out for grabbing the cross all the time.

@Kirbs

"Of course I would come," she said, furrowing her brows. Had he expected her to not come? She sighed and brushed the thought off. She chuckled at his statement and patted his back reassuringly. "Don't worry, no one is good at fighting at first. I was pretty hopeless when I first started out," the girl replied, smiling at him. She fiddled with her bangs as she thinks for a few seconds. Her brows shot up as as he mentioned that he wasn't necessarily equipped. "Oh, don't worry. I could always lend you some things if you want," she said, opening through her inventory. She clicked on a few items and they appeared right in front of her. Kirbs grinned as she held up the scarf to him. "I think this could help you a bit, as well as this," she paused, holding up her Turning Medallion charm. "These two could be pretty useful later."

@Belial

Bell’s eyes examine the two items and he nods. I’m sure they’ll be super helpful. He grabs the medallion and equips it, then reaching out and grabbing the scarf. As he wraps it around his neck he can’t help but smile. The warmth made him want more, but he knew the only way to get more was to buy it. “Thanks, this scarf is sublime.” He says, still trying to fight the smile sitting happily on his face. As he begins to walk out of town and into the field, he wonders if she actually like him back, or she was just trying to keep the quest from being awkward as hell last time they were out. Not being able to just ask, he had to think of a fool proof way to get an answer. His knuckles brush against hers as they walk and he waits to see if she grabs his hand and starts walking. I hope it’s the former. That last time was exquisite. He keeps walking, acting natural his heart not beating while he waits for the answer he had been wanting to ask all through middle school.

@Kirbs