R3 OHR
R2 L. Armor
R1 Search (Mod(s) active: Night vision)

Battle ready inventory
Healing potions x2
Sand armor potion
TP crystal x4

Mina's stats are above...

Mina let out a sigh, glancing over at Domarus as she walked out of the teleport gate. "Mou, are you sure you want to knock these out all in one go?" she groaned, shaking her head. she had taken the time to stop at a few of her favorite stores before they headed out again, so she was a bit more prepared this time to actually fight. She had already downed one of her accuracy snacks, and knew that between that and the accuracy boost that she would be able to fight the little dragon quite a bit easier than she had before. She glanced up at the sky, bored out of her mind. "I'm gonna go ahead and guess we need to go camping at this point?" she asked, tilting her head in confusion. "I have a few double tents, and probably more teleport crystals than I really need at this point, but I feel like they'd be useless right now because of how weak the boss is supposed to be... oh well!" mina clapped her hands together, before moving to drag Domarus along, her grip surprisingly strong for how diminutive she was in comparison to the giant of a player.

Stats

Spoiler

Level:  41

Health:  900/900

Energy:  90/90

Mitigation:  66

Accuracy:  3-4

Evasion:  0

Damage:  15-19

Damage over Time:  None

Counter Damage:  2 Tier 2 Thorns:  24 dmg

Skills

Spoiler

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

» Survival (extra skill) <3>

» Gatherer (+3 MAT per find) <10>

Combat:

» Meditation (extra skill) <0>

» Rank 5 Charge <50>

» Concentration <Extra>

» Rank 3 Heavy Armor <23>

Weapon skills:

» Rank 5 Two handed Axe [+8 dmg] <50>
»Rank 3 Fighter familiar [+6 dmg Tier 2] <18>

Mods:

» Rank 5 Ferocity [+1 dmg] <15>

As the two of them walked he heard Mina ask him if he was sure he wanted to take them all out in one go.  He nodded in return.  "If at all possible I would yes.  It's a lot of experience the questline provides, and we're short on time as it is.  I would rather us bulldoze through it quickly so we can catch up to the higher level players...  Even I'm lagging behind a great deal."  His thoughts shifted to the quest with Hestia, as well as the boss fight.  When he was losing energy and had to pull back to regain some.  He hated the fact that he slowed things down for everyone....  He didn't want to do that again.  In addition, when he hit tier three he'd have a much greater damage output.  That would be worth it for him.  When she mentioned going camping he shrugged.  "We can if you'd like.  Or we could spend the night in an inn over at one of the settlements, it doesn't matter much really."  They still hadn't brought back the older topic of Mina chasing after player killers, and he didn't want to.  He knew he couldn't change her mind, so he had to focus on something else to keep himself from worrying.

Mina frowned when she thought of something that might be a problem. "Mou, maybe it would be a better idea to stay at an inn for now... do you have Night Vision?" she murmured, tilting her head. "If you don't, we might actually have to postpone this, at least for right now... Unless you have accuracy? If you do, I don't think that the negatives would be too bad... I have an accuracy item if you need it as well. The only good thing is that mobs have a harder time trying to hurt you if its dark out." mina checked the time, and sighed with relief when she saw it was at least a few more hours before night fully set in. Right now, it was just nearing dusk, so the sky seemed much brighter than it did earlier. It still wouldn't be too terribly long until the sun actually went down, and made life difficult for them both. However, that wasn't exactly a concern right now. What was a concern, was the location of the next little dragon.

Walking a little bit further, the tall man thought about this questline.  It was a great way for lower leveled players to reach tier two, and it was a good way for him to level up if he had someone with him...  But what next?  He wanted to focus on getting as powerful as he could so he could better help the frontlines.  And, so he could protect players like Mina.  When she brought up the issue of light he shook his head.  "Darkness won't be too big of an issue for me.  It's a minor debuff and I only need one strike against them.  In addition, if we keep going after this quest, we'll only face a weak one so it doesn't matter too much if I lose one point of accuracy.  And yes I have bonus in accuracy points."  In all honesty, Domarus could be the only one to fight it and they'd both get the reward.  So if she was concerned, he only needed to suggest she stay out of it and he deal his one shot against the dragon.  They weren't very strong..  At least at first.  After a while however he'd need her help.  Maybe even grab a consumable or two for them.  Who knew.

Mina sighed quietly when domarus seemed to just shake off her concerns over light debuffs. That could often make the difference between hitting or missing your opponents. It was always rather important to consider each and every benefit and downside to everything you could, especially if it involves skills. Investing a single level into the search skill, she could get access to a mod that allowed her to see in the dark. It was extremely useful, and something that she planned to use very soon. Apparently there was a quest that offered decent col rewards if you rescued a small girl from a cave where there was a bunch of bats on the first floor. It could be upwards of 600 col per run, or more if you managed to find treasure or get loot from some of the mobs. It was amazing how easily you could manipulate numbers in your favor in this world. "Even so, darkness in combat is still detrimental to it. For both sides in the battle." She said softly, "Even if you can one shot it, it's better to be safe than sorry."

Hearing her concern was, somewhat touching.  But even still...  "Well, while it is true to be safe.  I am hoping to become a tank and dps hybrid one day.  And besides, I have enough mitigation to handle this boss.  If anything for the sake of safety, I'd be advising you to be careful since you aren't very high in levels...  Yet.  We'll get you there though."  He was one to talk of course.  He needed to be tier three asap after all.  Domarus continued to walk across the floor as he wondered about this world he was in.  The cardinal system continued to update, grow, patch up, over and over.  Ever growing.  Domarus wondered if the was how it was intended to be, or if the game wasn't truly finished when Kayaba published the game.  Did he have a time table and missed it?  Was someone onto what he was dong and force him to publish it before he was found out?  What really happened?  Of course it didn't really matter right now.  They were all still trapped.  They were all having their own psychological trauma's.  They'd all need therapy when they escaped...  If they did escape that is.

Mina nodded faintly, looking down at the floor as she did so. She clasped the pommel of her rapier in the palm of her hand, gritting her teeth slightly. "Damn it all...  I can't wait til I can finally have the opportunity to rip into a monster that is much more powerful and actually defeat it." Mina had long since resigned herself to the fact that she would never reach the same level of damage as everyone else. As much as she didn't like it, she knew it was going to always be like that. It was something she just needed to get used to, she figured. Even if she never reached that level of skill or power, she could support everyone else with her support skills. She already had <<Search>>, which was gotten at the suggestion of her friend, Itzal, and planned to get <<First Aid>> as soon as she could. It was absolutely necessary with her aiming to become a support player. She was also debating on getting a different sword skill, or maybe even a few skills aimed towards tanks. "Leveling up shouldn't be an issue. As it is, I leveled up twice from the first of these quests. I should be able to hit T2 within a reasonable span of time. But once I do, I might have to take a break to get some new armor..."

Hearing her curse he looked over to her.  He wondered if maybe he should try and, comfort her?  But he didn't know how to do that.  "Patience, you'll reach the point in time.  Part of it is investing in the right skills.  The other is finding the right equipment...  Or partnering up with a familiar."  The lower levels truly were difficult to live with.  Hard to do anything at that stage.  Domarus of course started with one of the more stronger sword arts right off the bat and focused on dealing maximum damage, so while he was still handicapped, he could deal a powerful punch.  Currently he needed to maximize his heavy armor skill, purchase the extra damage mod, and start getting more skills that would help him in regards to damage and in tanking.  He'd probably need a shield skill soon if he really wished to start protecting others.  And a one handed weapon with status effects on it.  When she mentioned armor he nodded.  "I can help pay for it if you'd like.  Pretty sure I have some extra col somewhere in my inventory."

Mina nodded faintly, glancing at her inventory as Domarus mentioned that it only went uphill for getting more powerful, and suggested to invest into new skills and or mods that would develop and strengthen her current abilities, as well as altering equipment, or getting a familiar to power up as well. "Mou, I actually plan to get a somewhat weaker familiar in favor of making it easier to craft items, or getting more exp per each craft." she said softly, glancing down slightly. "It sounds like its a bad Idea, but I feel like once I get to the front lines, I should switch over to being a support role..." she winced when she thought of how much of a damage decrease that it would end up being if she went to a full support build. She knew that they had plenty of DPS people on the front lines. In fact, a good majority of her friends, as well as her old guildmates (Though from what she had heard, two of them had disappeared after a large argument occurred during a front-liner meeting). Mina felt a sweat drop appear on her face when Domarus offered to pay for some of her new armor or weapons. "Mou... A friend of mine actually gave me a weapon recently that works for T2 Players. I also ended up with a Demonic item as a gift from Itzal as a Christmas present.."

Upon hearing that she wished to become a support player he nodded slowly.  "...Alright.  If that is what you wish to do, that would certainly be helpful.  The only supporters right now on the frontlines are...  Kairi.  And Zandra is a dps as well as a support.  So yeah, that would greatly help.  But, only if it's what you want.  Whatever you choose, make sure your heart's in it...  All I'm good for is destructive power, hence why I chose to be a dps.  But power isn't everything."  They really did need more supporters...  And, it felt nice.  He could take the hits, he could deal them too.  And Mina could, well.  She could keep him buffed and powered up.  She wouldn't have too much excitement outside the floor boss and event boss fights, but it was a step towards the need rather than the want.  And, if she did get bored..  He could try accompanying her.  See if he could help in some way.  Upon hearing that she had friends give her equipment he nodded.  "That works.  And yeah, I think you mentioned the demonic once...  I think the name was...  Yakimba?  What does the name even mean do you know?"

Mina snickered when Domarus mention Zandra as one of the support players. From what shed heard it the Berserk healer, it was only once in a blue moon that she actually healed anyone for any reason. She was arguably one of the best DPS players, sure... but she was also supposed to be a healer. Granted, when she actually did heal other players, it was by a large amount. "Zandra is about the worst example you could've used, Domarus." She laughed, shaking her head as her shoulders twitched with mirth. "Granted, she probably is one of the best healers that exist on the frontlines, but other than that, shes almost purely DPS." When domarus asked about the name of Yakimba, and what it meant, she shrugged defenselessly at him. "Yakimba was gotten by one of the other frontliners as a boss drop... if you want to know the meaning of its name, you'd probably have to ask Itzal who it came from, and then go ask that person" she said softly, shaking her head faintly. Yakimba was a rather strange name, one that shed never heard of. She wondered inwardly if it was just a play on the word 'Yakima', then decided it couldn't be because of the way the word was used.

When she mentioned how Zandra wasn't one of the best examples he could use he shrugged.  "They weren't examples.  Even if she's only half supporter, she and Kairi are all we have.  I believe one party had to go without a healer...  Though come to think of it, Hestia has the skill on her.  She's not the best healer, but it's something.  Point is, you picked a build that's rather short handed when it comes to the front lines."  He didn't want to worry her, but he realized that he may have done exactly that.  Hopefully he didn't.  He listened to her as she explained Yakimba and how it was owned by Itzal, and by someone else before him who got it off of a boss somewhere.  "Interesting...  Well lore behind the name isn't so important as to track down the original player and nag them about it.  Hell they probably didn't care about the name when they got it.  Only it's stats and power.  That's what matters in the end right?  Not who owned it or what it represents.  Just if it can get the job done, right?"

Mina nodded quietly, staring at the ground. "Healers have always been valuable on the frontlines... it makes me kinda sad when I think of some of the good ones that we lost over the past year or so..." she muttered quietly, staring at the ground with a pensive look on her face. "Then again, we have lost a great deal of people to the different monsters in this game, or even to each other or themselves... its... depressing..." she started at the ground for several minutes, before Domarus brought up the fact that stats were really the only thing that mattered about a weapon, and that names meant very little. With a faint smile on her face, she materialized Yakimba, the heavy blade laying in her hands, and gleaming with a bluish light. "Even if it means nothing at all, I love the way this weapon looks!" She said brightly, looking at domarus with a smile on her face. "Isnt it a beautiful looking weapon? Granted, I would've preferred a rapier to a Straight sword, but eh. Its probably been a variety of different weapons now that I think about it!"

"Actually from what I can tell most players who vanished from the frontlines did so via retirement, or just..  Vanishing without a trace.  The only players I can think of who died were when they were murdered, joined player killing guilds, or the rare occasion when the floor boss actually killed someone...  They're getting stronger, so that might be a viable danger now soon."  He glanced at her before looking forward again.  "Cheer up though.  Even if players hate each other's guts from time to time we always recover...  At least that's what I'm telling myself.  Frontlines seems to be semi organized again.  We just need to establish a...  More stable organization."  He looked at the blade.  He personally didn't notice nor care for aesthetics, which was ironic as he used to give people tattoos.  However he'd smile and nod in response anyways.  When she mentioned the weapon type he shrugged.  "Beauty of having status effects as the enhancements is you don't need the straight sword skill to use it properly.  Just strike someone with it and if it procs, then it's done it's job right?"

Mina frowned when Domarus mentioned that most of them just vanished or retired entirely from the frontlines. her eyes darkened slightly when she thought of the fact that there had apparently been two meetings rather than the standard single meeting for any given raid meeting while they were planning the boss raid. "From what I'm understanding most of these people left because of some type of bad blood..." she muttered darkly, shaking her head. "We're trying to get the hell out of here, what's the point of making it difficult for everyone else to make plans to beat down the only things holding back our progress!" when Domarus mentioned that the bosses were getting even more difficult, Mina just let out an aggravated growl. "Yeah, I've Noticed. Even the event bosses are getting stronger!" mina winced when a image of the memory flew into the forefront of her memories. A large, clawed hand ripping into her, and causing her to shatter. she shuddered faintly, before closing her eyes. she could still feel the uncomfortable numbing warmth that had spread over her before her avatar had shattered. she let out a sigh when Domarus mentioned that eventually things would get better, despite the current mess of things. "That's like the equivalent of trying to empty the bloody ocean with a bucket." she deadpanned. "I almost don't want to be up there after the fiasco that was floor 23..." mina nodded a bit when Domarus mentioned that having a DoT weapon was essentially just an easy way to guarantee damage from a weapon. "Mou, If I did join the frontlines, I'd be going strictly for status effects and accuracy. I'd rather just be able to deal damage that way, and make it guaranteed and not have to worry about MIT cutting the damage rate."

He listened to her get angry over the frontlines and Domarus shook his head.  "It's easy for most people to get pissed and bitter over the simple matters.  It clouds their judgement, keeps them from seeing the bigger picture.  People act on emotion which is a blessing and a curse.  In this case, that fiasco began because Hirru believed we were throwing away our humanity by trying to kill off the humanoid bosses, despite them being nothing but code that can be recovered.  In some areas he had good points, but his good intentions were misguided.  The fallen event settled the matter however, and we all knew from then on what our task had to be."  When she replied to him mentioning bosses becoming stronger he continued.  "It makes sense that Kayaba would do so.  Thus far bosses haven't been too much of a threat at all.  Because of this, he probably decided to fix it by making them....  Well, bosses.  We just have to properly strategize, and we have teleport crystals for a reason.  If we can't beat a floor boss, we clear out.  Come up with a better strategy, and fight it again."  Upon hearing Mina go into depression again he sighed.  "Mina...  I learned the hard way that when you give up hope, you become the worst of mankind.  The only reason I'm choosing to live right now is because it's all I can do to hang onto the hope that we will make it through...  Please, don't tread the same path I took."  

Mina let out a sigh, shaking her head, before looking at Domarus with a sad look on her face. "Ethics are a rather... Rare... Commodity here, at least in this world." she said quietly, shaking her head again. "Hirru seems to be one of the players that suffered mental trauma from being locked up in this world... I think he might just believe that all of this is real, even the deaths of the NPCs or Bosses. If he's believing that, then I'm not gonna judge the poor guy."  mina shook her head faintly, her eyes darkening somewhat as she did so. Her usual scowl seemed to re appear with a much more intense feeling than normal. "Again. Pot calling the kettle black." she said coolly, a determined look on her face. "Just know I won't ever go down that path, I promise that with all of my heart." 'At least... not where you'll be able to see what I've done.' she thought, her eyes darkening even more. She had gotten the last of her preparations ready, and had collected a few of the oh-so-precious corridor crystals, with coordinates set to send whoever she caught into a high-level dungeon with a Anti-teleport trap in it. She had also collected a few MIT-increasing items, and Damage increasing items, along with having Yakimba as her main weapon. she had also put in a request for new gear, as well as a new mask with different stats. All she needed was the Vanish skill, and she'd be all set to go.

There were no words that came from Domarus when she scowled coldly at him, repeating her phrase.  He didn't look at her, and instead looked away.  Hiding the pain he was feeling hearing that cold tone.  That sense of apathy towards others trying to help when they were already dead...  And he was.  He was a rotting corpse trying to redeem himself by redeeming others.  He had no right to even speak to her, let alone suggest she climb out.  "...Very well..."  he said simply, and quickened his pace.  He wanted to get these quests over with.  He wanted to divert his attention to something else.  Something that would distract him from the pain that had reopened.  He couldn't help her...  He couldn't befriend her...  He was only angering her...  He didn't make things better, he made things worse.  They were getting close to the dragon anyhow, so he went ahead and drew his ax, letting his arm fall to his side.  Until he was using it, he would not talk.  He focused on walking, and keeping himself as distracted as possible.

Item used - Gleaming stone
used on... Fallen Justice (T2 Unique Rapier with 1 slot fallen Damage, 2 slots normal Damage to T2 two-handed battle axe with same enhancements)

Mina realized her mistake almost immediately when Domarus started walking ahead of her. He had completely ignored her after she had decided to scowl at him. she had ended up hurting his feelings pretty badly, it seemed. either that, or he was just not in the mood to talk anymore. Mina frowned, before thinking about what she could do to help amend what she had done... an idea suddenly crossed her mind, and she let out a faint gasp. She opened up her inventory, and pulled out the Fallen Justice rapier she had gotten as a gift from Hestia and Sey, two of her friends. She pulled out a gleaming stone, and held the rapier in front of her, before tapping it with the stone. She selected the Two-Handed Axe option, before tapping the weapon a second time as it slowly began to start glowing, before shifting into its new form as a two-handed axe. "Domarus! Look at this!" she called out, holding out the gleaming black axe. it was ornate, and seemed to radiate with an ephemeral light.

Hearing movement from an inventory behind him he wondered what she was up to.  Then of course he refocused his attention on the battle approaching.  They'd be fighting the dragon hatchling soon enough after all.  He tried to think carefully about what he remembered about the quest.  It was one of the ones he sent his informants to gather data on for him, but.  There was so much data that without the files he had burned not long ago, he couldn't remember the details.  He knew one had allies, one had..  Paralyzing effects?  He couldn't recall.  He heard another sound behind him that he didn't recognize but he tried to ignore it.  Then he heard Mina tell him to look at something.  He hesitated in his response, wondering if he should igno- no.  He needed to respect her and do as she said, regardless of how he felt.  He wanted to be alone, but he would need to suck it up until later.  He turned and saw the ax.  A weapon she couldn't properly use, so he was assuming she was, offering it to him???  He hesitantly raised his hand and checked the stats of the weapon.  When he saw the results his eyes widened with surprise that she had a weapon like this.  Just as soon as that shock came in however he shook his head and withdrew his hand.  "N-no, no.  I can't accept this, please.  Is it possible you could try giving it to another player who..  Deserves it?  Like Itzal, or Hestia?  Hell, even Zandra since she's an ax wielder."