[F16-PP] A pirate adventure with the guild <<Swashbuckling Buccaneer>>

Arriving towards the sixteenth floor i make my way towards the docks where the boat that will take myself and the newest group of people to a certain pirate quest that i know of to try and collect as much col amounts that we can get our hands upon in future grinding sessions against mobs. When arriving at the location i send the message out with a grin upon my face as i wait patiently for the members to arrive patiently. My smile remaining from ear to ear as i see the little guild symbol next to my healthbar as the symbol stands proud something that Sey handed towards me saying that it would make the most sense for teh guild. Myself not really knowing what it means but just going along with it since aesthetically it looks rather good. Now there is only the matter of buying us that guild hall. I say softly as i wait patiently.

@tricolor_mina@Sey@Alec

As Alec is strolling along between bursts of quest grinding he hears a ping sound which startles him as he's never heard that sound before. Alec quickly begins frantically looking around him for the source of the sound. After a short time Alec spots and icon in his vision that is also new. "Is that....a blinking envelope?" Alec asks himself as he opens his interface and finds it again but larger. Suddenly a message opens up from a person he hadn't thought to gear from agsin so soon. And a smile begins to crack the edge of the perpetual scowl plastered to his face and reaches out pushing the <<ACCEPT>> button and hastily making his way to the messages location. As he arrives he sees a familiar Front Lines Tank smiling from ear to ear and seemingly nearly bouncing with excitement. Alec raises a hand as he approaches and calls out in his deep baritone rumble "Well hello again. Nice to hear from you so again so soon." Confused Alec stops and glances around "Something's different." he says deeply. "What is it?"

@Sey @tricolor_mina @Hestia

What a lovely first meeting! Kind of. What was Hestia planning on doing again? Regardless, Sey obtained a hellish amount of uniques from the previous encounters with Dagger. As a result of this, he would then place himself quite high in terms of damage against a single target fool. Hestia would soon be found alongside Alec, then came a Sey. And he came loaded with the new weaponry and items. "Ayyyyy, how are you lovely people doing?" The player would ask, tilting his head to the side and placing his hands in his pockets. The necklace and gauntlets were new, the armor was somewhat newer, but they were overall leaving little a difference on Sey. His abilities would have to be shown in combat, and he could not wait. He also brought himself the ability to change his abilities quite quickly as well. "I assume we are going through another mini-dungeon? If so, I have quite a surprise for you lot today!"

Sey: 1,345 HP | 130 EN | 19 DMG | 6 Holy | 6 Recovery | 62 MIT | 1 EVA | 3 Heavy Momentum | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed

Edited by Sey
Spoiler

Noms Golden Garlic Bread (+3 LD)
Noms Spinach Artichoke Dip (+2 EVA)
Noms Field Rations x1 (+ 30 HP)
Noms TFLaF Uncommon Overhealth potion (+50 HP)

Level 18
440/440 HP (360 + 30 from field rations, +50 from TFLaF overhealth potion)
36/36 EN
5 LD (1 from Armor, 3 from temp buff, 1 from Search skill)
26 MIT
5 Base Damage (1 from weapon, 1 natural base, 3)
2 Evasion (Temp Buff)
3 ACC
T1 Bleed
T1 Paralysis

(Side note: mina still has pink hair)

Mina entered the general area that her new guild was supposed to be meeting up at on floor 16. It was probably one of the first times aside from getting  gear that she had actually left for a floor that was above floor 10. as a result, she felt rather nervous about being here, since she was only level 18, and well... it had caused her to hyper prepare for anything that could happen here. She didn't apply a MIT potion, because she felt it would be too. She had joined after the second guild she joined ended up going inactive for the most part.It was run by Hestia, a frontliner she'd run into once or twice, Sey, one of her old guildmates, and a guy named Alec, a quickly rising T1 to T2 player. She walked forward onto the dock, shaking her head as she moved. She was late. All of the others had already arrived, and were obviously waiting for her to finally show up. Her weapons and armor were far too weak to actually do any kind of real damage, so she was more than likely going to just search for materials and chests while she was here. "Mou, I'm sorry I showed up late, Everyone!" she called out, waving around her hand.
@Hestia@Sey@Alec

I turn towards Alec when he arrives with a grin from ear to ear on my face as my new heavy armor is equipped finally having a excuse to wear it as the armor that is equipped in design wise is similar depicting Prometheus from greek myth bestowing upon people the flame intelligence. With a quite literal light flame surrounding the aura most of the time as i have my curved sword Harpe equipped and the Aegies Shield modeled after the Aegies Athena with the difference being having spiked protruding from the shield with the spikes looking like snake fangs. Around my neck being a small crescent moon pendant that rests. My familiar Kuro resting at my feet as i watch each of the new members show up. Welcome all guild members, and possible new member if you want to join us Alec our door is always open. Today we will embark on taking on a group of pirates with the plan being that i take on one group of four, and Sey takes on the other group of four. I figured we'd go as a group since Sey already was thinking like me since we plan to do a quick dungeon after this quest as well. To help the both of you get some extra experience to catch up towards the frontlines. Plus i mean we're going to go fight pirates and who doesn't like a good pirate adventure am i right? I say cheerfully with the happiest smile on my face.

Stats

Spoiler

HP: 1850/1850    Energy: 176/176  DMG:17  MIT:169  Thorns: 69  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec:3  HM: 1 slot  Taunt: 1  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more

Equpped

<<Lun'Rael's Insignia>> (Unique Item)A small badge bearing Queen Lun'Rael's seal: a crescent moon with a single twinkle of starlight. The pendant is quite ornate, decorated with a single diamond gemstone.

Name: Harpe
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98813
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A sword made of adamantium with the sword being imbued with the strength of Perseus.

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

Name: Prometheus' Blessing
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Flame Aura / Taunt / Heavy Momentum
Description: A constant light aura of flames wraps around the armor like a cape of flames. The armor depicting Prometheus giving humanity their flames of intelligence and creativity.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572872 

"Funnily enough, I don't think I've cleared that quest myself. That should be a fun bit of experience for me." Sey replied, looking out towards the other two, they were going to build their way up to the top of the game hopefully. That was what this was all about. They were an interesting crew of their own, but they were also technically a full mini-party. And so they just had to fight a few pirates and get some skill points. You first had Alec, and he was the one they just fought alongside with! And then there's Mina, the one he knew from the old guild back. Looks like she hasn't gone off her rocker, a nice cherry on top for him. "Welcome to the team, let's do this! Hey Hestia, did you talk with the NPC quite yet? Or is that something we have to slash off the bucket list first?" And if that was answered, they would have their first plan laid out. From there, it was just them going on a pirate adventure! He needed to buy a feathered hat.

@Hestia @tricolor_mina @Alec

Alec smiles and nods to Sey as he arrived pulling out the consumable from his inventory that they had spoken if last time. "I still gave this if you'd like to either use it yourself or offer it someone else. The Evasion really doesn't blend with my build but it'll help the whole party with Prosperity if you or anyone else would like." Alec offers to the group. "It's good see you both again." Alec says to Sey and Hestia as he pulls out an Immolation Potion and gulps it down followed by a Hummus snack which he munches on. "I have one more of these " Alec announces as he offers his remaining Hummus snack to anyone who would like it. "It's nice to meet you." Alec says in his deep baritone rumble as he looks to the new comer. "My name's Alec." the large man offers with a stern expression that has the faintest glimpse of a smile beginning.

Spoiler

Immolation Potion +1 + 20 THNS

Hummus Dip + 2 ACC

Alec - HP:  560/560 / EN:  56 / DMG:  5 / MIT: 84 / ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THNS: 56 DMG / BH: 5/round

Fighting Spirit (+1 Hate)

Spoiler

Name: Vanquisher Shoulder Armor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 117039
Roll: 11
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: MIT III
Description: These shoulders guards are lined with a thick layer of fur to insulate the wearer and protect them from cold environments and provide padding. The armor plates are polished and engraved with thick Celtic designs on the outside.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=57

Name: Mirror's Embrace
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 117042
Roll: 12
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Thorns II, Taunt 
Description: This concaved shield has a sharp ridge around the edge that resembles a giant saw blade with razor sharp edges and reflective surface in the center that's mirror like and draws an opponents eyes and attention to itself.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=574082

Name: Axe of Rending
Item Type: 1H axe
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Bleed, Bleed, Damage
Description:  This one handed Battle Axe has a viscous serrated edge that tears horrendous wounds into those it strikes. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17196-f21-the-cloaks-corner-rank-4-merchant/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572229th

Edited by Alec

mina smiled faintly when Hestia welcomed them all to a Guild meeting. they would be taking down a pirate crew from the sound of things, causing mina to frown a bit. Pirates weren't too out of place for the aesthetic that Kayaba seemed to have been going for for this world, but they did seem somewhat... odd. Granted, this Was a mostly water based floor, so it actually really worked for this floor. Especially given that they were more than likely about to go after a group of pirates. It was a bit dangerous for her, but she had faith in Sey and Hestia to keep her safe. Sey greeted her briefly with his usual exuberance, before turning to Hestia, and asking her if she had gone ahead and spoken to the NPC. Mina frowned, before she was greeted by a gruff looking man who seemed polite, and had a faint smile on his face. Mina had her mask hiding the side of her face with the scar, and simply decided to shrug, before nodding at the man. "Mou, It's nice to meet you too, Alec." she said coolly, her usual scowl lightening somewhat. "My name's Tricolor_mina, but everyone calls me Mina."

@Hestia@Sey@Alec

We will indeed be talking to the NPC before we move forward, and Alec if that is a accuracy buff hand it towards Sey he will need it more then i will i can just tank my way through my group of enemies. I say with a rather cheerful smile on my face as i then turn around and make my way towards the docks towards the specific quest NPC who is rather quick to talk about his plight as i just nod my head and hit the accept button when the prompt shows up as i look towards the NPC. Well mister don't worry Greybeard's lot won't cause you any harm that i can gurnatee towards you the guild Radiant Sanctuary will make sure to protect you and your goods if you can get us some passage towards the place they took your goods. I say towards the man who nods his head when hearing the slight key phrase that is imperative to the next phase of this quest. "Oh right getting passage towards ill Man's Cave will require a boat. I have my Uncle's rowboat that you can use." The npc sailor says as the quest destination gets added towards all of our maps once we each accept the quest. With that complete i look towards the group and gives a thumbsup. Time to start rowing a boat all the way towards the quest destination.

They seemed on rather nice terms, with nothing that seemed too bad for anyone. At the worst, they were all on just neutral terms, but they seemed far friendlier and kinder to each other than for that to be the case. Mina's frown was something to get used to, but he's had tougher customers. The atmosphere was somewhat warm, he could appreciate that. Hestia promised under the guild that the both of them would be safe, which is always nice. "As if a few pirates could stop us. You're in good hands! And maybe yours would be much heavier in due time." A nice addition, placing his own hands out of his pockets. The gauntlets radiated white light from them, seemingly calm and caring. Quite the opposite was true, for they possessed a heavy level of threat to those that oppose. There was bound to be pirate blood. "Oooo, an accuracy buff? I'll take that! I compromised my accuracy gear for something a liiiiittle bit better." Sey would explain. Quick change was a good investment in case he ended up missing his chance to strike. Soon, Hestia talked to an NPC, obtaining a boat for them to row in turn. He was the first to step into it, though he wasn't the brawns to be rowing. Looked like the big man had that strength.

Alec easily handed over the Hummus Dip to Sey "An Accuracy snack for the man who never misses." Alec offered in a mildly teasing manner and offered again the Potion to increase Evasion and Prosperity in case anyone was interested. "Mina, Sey. Would either of you like a consumable that boosts your Evasion and Prosperity? My goal is to get hit so it won't help me, but the extra coin we can earn would be nice. It's up for the taking if either of you are interested." Alec stated in his deep baritone rumble. As Hestia mentioned the row boat Alec gave a nod of his head and stepped into the boat taking a seat between the oars and waiting patiently for everyone else. "By the way what kind of damage numbers can mobs deliver?" Alec asked. "With my new Heavy Armor I can Mitigate 84 points but I have a consumable that could boost that if I need to." Alec mentioned as he looked between Alec and Sey for advice or instruction.

Spoiler

Name: Oil of Slippery Prosperity
Tier: 1
Item Type: Consumable / Snack
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Evasion / Prosperity
Description: This mint drink increases its owner chances to dodge and find extra Col.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&amp;comment=573017

Mina listened to hestia and sey as they conversed between both themselves and the quest NPC, the guide telling them that he could give them a ride to the quest island if they needed it. Mina immediately accepted the quest acceptance notification, and saw the icon for the quest location pull up on her map. Mina let out a faint sigh when she heard Alec mention that he had a Prosperity consumable that also added evasion. "Mou, you can pass that to Sey, I'd lose my evasion bonus If I took that, plus I can't fight loot standard mobs on my own on this floor." she said quietly, before pulling on the skull mask, and closing her eyes. "I have the First aid skill if any of you need it for any reason. I can only get a few uses out of it before I get close to running out of energy though. Just let me know If I need to use it." mina pulled on her red cloak, deciding to forgo wearing anything underneath the tube top. she watched carefully as the others continued with last minute preparations.

@Hestia@Alec@Sey

I smile as i get onto the rowboat alongside the other people in the party as i just nod my head towards Alec with a grin upon my face as i just relax as much as i can within a rowboat with three out of four members wearing heavy armor and also a rowboat that has familiars in it as well. Well with what i understand i think we're good to go lets get set sailing Alec. For yourself Mina i think you should accompany myself, and Alec can go with Sey when he faces off against his group of pirates. This way we can make sure to cover as much ground as we can against these enemies. I say with a grin upon my face and a nod of my head as i look between Alec and Mina figuring the duo could handle a group of deckhands by themselves most likely when thinking about it. Though also knowing that due to how the game runs the mobs when the fight begins getting a group off by themselves is quite literally impossible for the plan i have in mind. Me and Sey will engage the enemy right away and once we each kill our group we move onto the quartermaster. if one defeats their group before the other feel free to help out the other with a killing blow. I say with a nod of my head.

Seems like the party was getting their stuff together, and Sey was obtaining free spare consumables. "Well, I'll take them both then! I'm kind of on tanking duty." He confidently declared, accepting both of the consumables before eating the both of them. A nice stat boost was given to him, and his original build idea was almost formed. A bit more and he would find himself doing the maximum amount of offense. Mina then offered her first aid healing for anyone who needs it. "Looks like no one is dying today. And the guild possesses two people with First Aid, death will be a foreign thing for the lot of us." Sey declared as they were off. It shouldn't take too long for them to arrive towards their destination, Ill Man's Cove. "We'll burn through these fools. No pirates will be stopping us." If there was nothing left, the party would soon find themselves arriving at the docks of their destination. From there, it was go time.

+2 ACC
+1 EVA
+1 Prosperity

Alec nodded his head as he unsecured the boat from the docks moorings and released the oars from their locks pushing the boat away from the dock and dipping the oars in the water and beginning to move them in the intended direction with long pulls of the oars through the water. Causing them to glide over the surface of the water as they made their way towards their intended destination as marked on their maps. "Am I to assume this will be like last time then?" Alec asked as he continued to pull on the oars. "Assist as I can but let Sey take the brunt of the damage or am I to Tank for him as he obliterates our opponents?" Alec asked as he continued to row gliding them across the waters surface. "I don't know what to expect so I'll follow whichever direction you feel is best and safest for everyone involved." Alec finished as he pulled them up to the docks and secured their mooring line.

Edited by Alec

Mina felt a bead of sweat roll down her face when she saw that they were going to be going on what seemed to be a mini boat, and were currently supposed to be traveling to a... Bigger Boat?! Mina deadpanned when she realized that they were actually going to be fighting in the middle of a lake... which would be kinda dangerous if it weren't for the fact that it was just a deckside boat brawl. she shuddered inwardly when Hestia mentioned her working with the others to fight. "Sorry, but I'm not really in the mood to die today... I'll just go searching around in the boat for materials and chests and things." she said weakly, glancing at the others. "I barely even do any damage compared to you guys... or have half of the stats that any of you do. Just let me know If I need to heal you guys." Mina stepped into the boat, deciding to push her mask to the side of her face, and curl up on the part of the boat she had sat on.
@Hestia@Sey@Alec

I nod my head in understanding as the row boat starts making its way towards the location that was presented upon the map as i just look towards Mina and nods my head wit ha gentle smile in understanding knowing that bringing the lower leveled girl would possibly have that outcome, but didn't mean that i would possibly not at least give the offer knowing that if she was a DPS like Dustin it most likely would've been fine. Well if you'll be searching for stuff let me help you out their unless you got your own item for helping you out their i'll at least hand you mine. I say as i open up my inventory as i search through the long list of items until i hit the one i was looking for as a golden cloak materializes into existence as i hand it towards Mina the coat being just a golden cloak with a ram depicted upon the back with crimson threads to make it stand out. This'll help with you finding stuff trust me.

Golden Fleece +3 LD

Turning my attention towards Sey and Alec i nod my head towards the duo. Sey you'll obviously be killing all the things with Alec beside you. Alec you can draw the hate of the deckhands that'll spawn you can easily take their damage if my memory serves correctly about what kind of strength that they have. And Sey you just do you with the kind of damage you got you'll be knocking these pirates around like like you're a bowling ball knocking down pins.

Alec nods his head at the instructions given by Hestia. Alec has Tanked before but not for anything this serious he thinks to himself as he takes a calming breath and rolls his shoulders loosening the tension that had twinged there. This would be his first real chance to show the Front Lines Players what he could do and that he would be a valuable member to their guild and future Front Line ally. "Are you doing ok?" Alec asked the young woman who had curled up in the bottom of the boat. "Do you get sea sick? I'm sorry, I hear it can be really tough." Alec offered with sensitive touch to his normally deep rough voice. Humphrey twisted and moved around so he could nuzzled the young woman with his large head offering a grumbling growl that sounded concerned as well. Humphrey was a nurturer and hated to see people unhappy or uncomfortable if he could at all help it.

@Hestia @Sey @tricolor_mina

Edited by Alec

All seemed well with Hestia's plan and the boat was headed on it's way towards the enemy boat. One boasted superiority in size, but the crew strength was severely differently. Though Mina seemed less interested in fighting, instead taking the stronger approach of placing herself in a defensive curled up position. Alec wasted no time in trying to help the poor thing, so he wouldn't do anything in turn. Instead, he would take to Hestia. "All right, I'll be single-targeting anything that doesn't go down in a hit. Though if there are just small adds on that ship, I doubt that'll be a concern." Sey explained, the waters rocking as the boat continued its course. Alec was the next to obtain some attention from him. "You do have howl, right? It's the start of your rotation as a tank... Usually. I don't have fighting spirit anymore, so it won't be a race for the aggro. And I'll delete enemies before they do anything serious, so no worries about your health."

@Hestia @tricolor_mina@Alec

Alec frowned as the Front Line Player pointed out a weakness of Alec's. "Unfortunately, I don't have Howl yet." Alec admitted slightly ashamedly. "Other than acting as a bodyguard for Dagger while he runs the tutorial quest line I've been a solo player so haven't needed it yet. I have the Fighting Spirit ability and my new shield has Taunt on it so as long as I hit I should pull more hate than you in general. I'll use AOE attacks to spread my Hate as far as possible that way you have a better chance of destroying more targets like I saw you do last time to the turtles. I hope this doesn't cause problems for your original plan of attack and role assignments." Alec offered. Once we land I'll use one more consumable do as to boost my MIT a little bit more that way I can take a little heavier hit just in case."

@Hestia @Sey @tricolor_mina