[F16-PP] A pirate adventure with the guild <<Swashbuckling Buccaneer>>

-Equips Golden fleece in place of crimson rose (LD boosted from 5 to 7)
-MIT reduced by 18 points...

Searching for chest...

Spoiler

ID# 117645 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 7

Loot: 6 (+7 is 13, two points shy...)

MOB: 6

Mina let out a surprised yelp when a fluffy, golden cloak got dumped on top of her. "H-hey! what the hell?!" she spluttered, a startled look on her face. "Why'd you..?!" mina fell silent when she realized that it was a cloak that would boost her searching capabilities. She unequipped her cloak from before, and pulled on the golden fleece, frowning when she realized that the cloak was a bit stuffy due to their current location. "Mou, hopefully I don't suffocate wearing this thing..." she muttered, despite the fact that suffocation was actually not one of the ways you could die in this world (Drowning, however, was a rather real possibility.). she frowned with an annoyed look on her face at the suggestion that she was getting seasick. "You actually can't get sick like that in this world, Kayaba programmed it so that you can't get physically ill for any reason. Mental illness is fair game here, though." she said quietly, shaking her head. Mina inhaled deeply, before dunking her head underwater to try and look for some materials, or maybe even a chest. Her luck wasn't that good, though, and she ended up getting bit in the face by a fish mob, eliciting a screech from her. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAaa?!?!"

@Hestia @Sey @Alec

I nod my head with a smile when seeing both Alec and Sey get to talking some strategy as i just relax as the form of the cave's mouth opens up to the players showing the entrance to their destination slowly in the distance along with the silhouette of a mercantile vessel being docked at a pier. Hearing a rather high pitched scream i look towards Mina with a small chuckle when seeing that her health took a small bit of damage as i put my hand gently upon her shoulder activating first aid and recovering her lost health within a singular moment time as i nod to her with a smile on my face. Don't worry i have you covered on healing like you do for me Mina we got this with no issue at all so don't worry about possibly facing death today since that won't happen at all that i do promise you. I say in a kind and gentle tone of voice towards the girl before looking back once more as the rowboat gets within landing position of the area to try and either just storm the ship or try to at least sneakily move up towards it to start our fight against the mobs.

"Do what you must to get the hate then. I could mitigate the damage well in theory, but I would rather focus on my damage output." Sey replied, lazing back against the boat. Mina took the liberty of getting her face munched on by one of the fish, and he had absolutely zero idea what she was going for with that. Her squealing was mighty painful, a shame that he didn't have first aid. At least her health bar wasn't threatened, so he'll just leave that situation on the table. They soon arrived on the entrance, and Sey took the liberty of getting off first, looking to cause a mess instead. "I'll see you lads up top, I'm going to cause a scene~." And with that, he simply hopped up the side before charging towards the top, moving at a swift enough pace to prevent gravity from being a factor.

A swift hop up from the edge and onto the deck, an intruder has entered the scene. Plenty of crew members as well, ooooo, who was he going to be down today! "Oh hey, mates. Mind having a stowaway?" He asked. A sword from behind soon entered the scene, a Boatswain taking the initiative to stop him in his tracks. A firm grip, though nothing strong in the slightest.

"Not in ze sligh'st, lad! Hand ye trashure or else ye meet Davey person'ly!" The lady cried out, the deckhands soon aiming to take a strike while Sey was held by the sword to his throat. One managed to land a softer punch, though it didn't really tap into his health bar. The second would receive a swift kick, though sword arts couldn't be a factor. The same momentum used to jump for the kick would then be used to fall forward, flipping the Boatswain over his body and freeing him from her grasp. But she was swift to roll up to her feet, allowing them both to face each other as equals.

By then, Sey's eyes were glowing and his calm lips now seemed far less... Inviting. "Ooooo... I have a much better idea~. Beg me for mercy, And maybe I'll use a pint less of your blood to paint my humble boat."

It was time to dance.

@Alec @tricolor_mina @Hestia

Spoiler

http://prntscr.com/nshdxa

[0/0/0] Sey: 1,322/1,345 HP | 129/130 EN | 19 DMG | 6 Holy | 6 Recovery | 62 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | 3 Heavy Momentum | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed | 1 Prosperity

Pirate Deckhand: HP: 250/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40

Hornswaggle: On a nat. CD of 11-12, stuns the player for one turn and the pirate's attack bypasses 1/2(rounded up) of the target's mitigation.

Boatswain Jessamine: HP: 350/350 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2

Chain of Command: When first engaged upon by a player, two <<Pirate Deckhands>> will instantly spawn and attack the player once regardless of Hate. If all 5 <<Pirate Deckhands>> have already been previously spawned (and/or defeated), none will spawn upon engaging the <<Boatswain>>.

Crow’s Nest: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Jessamine>> rears her boot. If the CD is 1-6, she sweeps low and knocks the target over, lowering their Accuracy by 3 for one turn. If the CD is 7-12, she aims high and launches an attack that bypasses 2/3(rounded up) of the target's mitigation.

Edited by Sey

Alec continues navigating and propelling the boat with long steady pulls of the oars. As they begin to come within range of a larger ship and a cave Alec quickly opens his inventory and pulls out a small puck sized item that looks like done sort of polish and begins applying it to his Heavy Armor gaining a boost in his MIT for his upcoming Tanking duties. Hopefully with this small boost to his Mitigation along with his new Battle Healing and Humphrey hopefully he won't need to drain too much of Hestia or Mina's healing for this fight. "Im very sorry if I offended you." Alec offers sincerely to Mina. "Admittedly I know next to nothing about video games or how this one was designed. So again if I offended please forgive me for my lack of knowledge." Alec stated as he placed his hand over his heart expressing his sincerity.

Spoiler

[Sand Armor Potion] - This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing damage mitigation/resistance by one point for one battle. (MIT +27)

Alec - HP:  560/560 / EN:  56 / DMG:  5 / MIT: 111/ ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THNS: 56 DMG / BH: 5/round

@Hestia @Sey @tricolor_mina

I grin as i see Alec take a potion as i nod my head with a smile in understanding as i quickly get up out of the boat following Sey's lead as i look back towards MIna and Alec and gives a thumbsup. I'm going to follow Sey's lead time to cause some chaos for these pirates! I say with a grin across my face as i get up onto the boat taking the plank that lead onto the pier as i charge up onto the deck seeing three deckhands and another boatswain make their way towards Sey. Just charging towards them my blade slashes into three of them with only one deckhand being able to raise his sword to negate my blade as i just look towards them wit ha grin upon my face. Now, now. Not polite to interrupt a lady while she is dancing with a man. Let me take up your time now with a dance of our own. I say with a grin as i just enjoy the sillyness of this as i raise my shield as the four of quick to ablige as three impact against my spiked shield as i kick the other one away as i knock the three blades off of my shield. Come on is that all you got really? I say teasingly towards the NPC monsters.

stats

Spoiler

Action: Butterfly illusion+con+charge

#117676 BD:8 22x8= 176-40=136  MD:8  Thorns: 69 [205]
#117677 BD:5 MD:5+1=6
#117678 BD:9 184-40=144  MD:2+1=3
#117679 BD:8-2=6 176-60=116  MD:8   69 thorns [185]

Hestia: HP: 1847/1850    Energy: 162/176  DMG:17  MIT:169  Thorns: 69  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec:3  HM: 1 slot  Taunt: 1  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more

Pirate Deckhand: HP: 45/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40
Pirate Deckhand: HP: 106/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40

Hornswaggle: On a nat. CD of 11-12, stuns the player for one turn and the pirate's attack bypasses 1/2(rounded up) of the target's mitigation.

Boatswain Amir: 215/400 DMG:125  MIT:60 EVA: 2

Freebooter: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Amir>> raises his boot. If the CD is 1-6, he kicks high and hits with 150 AoE damage. If the CD is 7-12, he sweeps low and knocks the target's party off their feet, lowering their Evasion by 2 for their next turn.

• 1 month later...

mina looked up, a scowl crossing her face. "Glad you think it's funny, Hest..." she said grumpily, shaking her head. "Joking aside, when are we gonna finally reach the quest... area....!" A sweat drop began slowly trailing down her face, a nervous look spreading across it as she swallowed nervously. "Hestia, what... What the actual hell did I let you drag me into..?" she said weakly, shrinking backwards into the boat out of fear for her safety. I mean, sure, she was in a much safer position than most, and wouldn't be in much danger given that she was just staying in the little boat, but it was still a bit disconcerting to say the least. Mina took one look at the scruffy, dangerous-looking pirates that were staring them down, and she immediately decided that the best course of action for her part was to just stay on the boat with the friendly NPC, that way she didn't end up needing to be shark bait.

Hestia proceeded to intervene while the other two seemed to be back, an interesting strategy for progress. Free experience for Sey, so he wasn't one to complain about such a scenario. With that in mind, it was time to dance! Jessamine was swift to charge, her deckhands looking to swarm him. A sudden boon would be given to him, heavy momentum, showing that his previous assault failed, so he was going to be given compensation in turn. How lovely for the game to be so generous, he would take it gladly as he pushed forward.

The first deckhand would miss, the second would strike to the side for the most minor damage, the game allowing him to brush it off like nothing with how his battlehealing recovered. With that, they were finally in range of each other, sword to hand combat. Unfortunately for Jessamine, he could read her frontal movements like a book.

A swift feigning slice, only to betray it with a spin kick aimed for his head. Sey was swift to lean back with a smirk, enjoying the small breeze as she kick flew right by him. Valiant, but there were no results, just an exposed one-legged pirate. With a jolt back upwards, he would lunge towards he, a simple push to her shoulders to knock her off balance towards the edge of the ship. Jessamine was swift to try and recover, only for Sey to already close the gap and deliver a harsh punch square in the face, pushing his knuckles so hard to the point where her body would flip over the edge of the ship. The result? A splash into the water, followed by the very familiar sound of shattering crystals. Only one hit was needed.

Sey: 1,345/1,345 HP | 130/130 EN | 19 DMG | 6 Holy | 6 Recovery | 62 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | 3 Heavy Momentum | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed | 1 Prosperity

Spoiler

image.png.b4717613a5b8dc1a3593c9ce7b7d1d1d.png

Damage: 15 (19 + 2 Critical + 6 Holy + 3 Heavy Momentum)  = 450 DMG [+Bleed, +Paralysis]
Recovery: [Did not trigger]

[0/0] Sey: 1,325/1,345 HP | 113/130 EN | 19 DMG | 6 Holy | 6 Recovery | 62 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | 3 Heavy Momentum | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed | 1 Prosperity

Boatswain Jessamine: HP: 350/350 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 2

Chain of Command: When first engaged upon by a player, two <<Pirate Deckhands>> will instantly spawn and attack the player once regardless of Hate. If all 5 <<Pirate Deckhands>> have already been previously spawned (and/or defeated), none will spawn upon engaging the <<Boatswain>>.

Crow’s Nest: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Jessamine>> rears her boot. If the CD is 1-6, she sweeps low and knocks the target over, lowering their Accuracy by 3 for one turn. If the CD is 7-12, she aims high and launches an attack that bypasses 2/3(rounded up) of the target's mitigation.

@tricolor_mina@Alec@Hestia

Edited by Sey

Alec bent and flexed his tree trunk like legs and sprang upward grasping the shops railing and physically hauling himself up with a pull up to land upon the shops deck next to Sey and the two Pirate Deckhands standing there. Alec raised up his battle axe and reached out to the games energy source to activate a Sword Art upon the two Pirates. As the energy flowed into his axe it began to glow and vibrate until the energy reached its peak Alec activated Sharpened Chop and began swinging at the Pirates. As Alec swung at the first of the Pirates the ship heaved suddenly from the ebb and flow of the water causing Alec to stumble and completely miss his attack. Alec quickly regained his footing and swung at the second Pirate but as he connected the Pirates armor absorbed all but a tiny scratch on that Pirate. Alec's sudden movement into their midsts and his presentation of his Mirror's Embrace along with his Fighting Spirit instantly drew the attention of both Pirates to himself as he gritted his teeth and growled at his combatants.

@Hestia

Spoiler

Roll: 118909

BD: 1 (Crit Fail)

Roll: 118910

BD: 6 (Hit) 5*3=15-40=1 DMG

Alec - HP:  560/560 / EN:  50/56 / DMG:  5 / MIT: 111/ ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THNS: 56 DMG / BH: 5/round

[H: 2/0] Pirate Deckhand: HP: 250/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40
[H:5/0] Pirate Deckhand: HP: 249/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40

Edited by Alec

I start humming a tune softly to myself as i just smile taking this entire quest as if it is just a joke since in terms of damage outputs it is, and it would be even easier if i had a performer debuff activating playing the song that is going through my head to make the enemies move slower. Rushing forward i attempt to strike at all four of them as i dance around the enemies as my blade only manages to strike at one who bursts into red pixels immediately as i then raise my shield into the chest of another as the spikes that are covered in a wreathe of flame kills that pirate as well. Seeing the boatswain and the deckhand turn to one another the boatswain only just gestures to me. "Well come on. Get er'!" he says before charging me alongside the deckhand as i just smile and raise my curved sword parrying one away as i raise my shield blokcing the others strike as the flame aura and thorns procts for both of them as they leave the small scuffle with burn marks along their body. "how in the seven seas are you creatin fire!" the deckhand says rather angrily as i just get ready for another attack. Ask davy jones when you see him.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#118913 BD:1 MD:6  DEAD
#118914 BD:5  MD:6
#118915 BD:6  MD:4+1=5  DEAD
#118916 BD:5-2=3  MD:8  CD:6 (+3 eng)

Hestia: HP: 1848/1850    Energy: 156/176  DMG:17  MIT:169  Thorns: 69  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec:3  HM: 1 slot  Taunt: 1  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more

Pirate Deckhand: HP: 0/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40
Pirate Deckhand: HP: 181/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40
Pirate Deckhand: HP: 0/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40

Boatswain Amir: 146/400 DMG:125  MIT:60 EVA: 2

Freebooter: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Amir>> raises his boot. If the CD is 1-6, he kicks high and hits with 150 AoE damage. If the CD is 7-12, he sweeps low and knocks the target's party off their feet, lowering their Evasion by 2 for their next turn.

@Sey

@tricolor_mina

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

ID# 121926 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 4

Loot: 13 (+7 is 20, success! 1 T2 mat found)

MOB: 8

mina quietly slipped out of the boat, and swam around, trying to find any materials that caught her eyes as she moved. a few moments later, she spotted what looked like a piece of vibrantly-colored coral, and decided to go grab it, a determined look crossing her face as she did so. "Ghnnngh!!" a slew of bubbles seemed to stream from her mouth as she struggled with the coral, before managing to rip it free a few moments later. She swam back up, the fluffy cloak keeping her warm somehow, despite her being soaking wet... she figured that it was just due to the limitations of the in-game software when it came to liquids, something she had noticed when she went swimming in one of the many lakes on the various floors.

@Hestia @Sey @Alec

Alec vaulted himself onto the deck before the pair of Pirate Deckhands with a wide grin upon his face. "Well hello there. My name's Alec nice to meet you." The man stated in his deep baritone rumble as he pulled his Battle Axe bank and activated a Sword Art. The large man's crescent shaped axe heads began to glow and vibrate as the energy levels within began to grow. When the energy had peaked the large Tank swung his weapon around in a wide arc blurring as it went smashing into the sides of the pair of Pirates almost faster than the eye could track, line he was chopping down a pair of trees. The attack did virtually nothing compared to their armor value but the two attacks instantly drew the attention of the pair of Pirates as they both honed in on the large heavily muscled Tank. "All right Sey." The large man called out. "I got their attention now bring the heat!" Alec boomed as he raised his shield up before himself ready to defend.

@Hestia

Spoiler

Roll: 121970

BD: 4+2=6 (Hit) 5*3=15-40=1 DMG

Roll: 121971

BD: 5+2=7 (Hit) 5*3=15-40=1 DMG

[3/3] Alec - HP:  560/560 / EN:  44/56 / DMG:  5 / MIT: 111/ ACC: 2 / EVA: 0 / THNS: 56 DMG / BH: 5/round

[0/0] Sey: 1,325/1,345 HP | 113/130 EN | 19 DMG | 6 Holy | 6 Recovery | 62 MIT | 2 EVA | 2 ACC | 3 Heavy Momentum | 1 Paralyze | 1 Bleed | 1 Prosperity

Pirate Deckhand: HP: 250-1=249/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40
Pirate Deckhand: HP: 250-1=249/250 | DMG: 85 |MIT: 40

Hornswaggle: On a nat. CD of 11-12, stuns the player for one turn and the pirate's attackbypasses 1/2(rounded up) of the target's mitigation.

Boatswain Jessamine: HP: 350/350 | DMG: 175 |MIT: 50 | ACC: 2

Chain of Command: When first engaged upon bya player, two <<Pirate Deckhands>> will instantly spawn and attack the player once regardless ofHate. If all 5 <<Pirate Deckhands>> have already been previously spawned (and/or defeated), none will spawn upon engaging the <<Boatswain>>.

Edited by Alec
  • 4 weeks later...

Going in for the second engagement with the enemy my blade shines a light blue light of the sword art as i quickly go to strike at the remaining two enemies as they each parry my blade and i them with my shield in hand. Knocking their attacks way as i watch as no health values even changed during that exchange as i just sigh softly and nod my head accepting the fate that had been bestowed upon me and my rather sometimes non-existent combat skills. Glancing towards the remaining pirates i just get in position with a grin upon my face. Well come on then you bloody pirates i don't have all day now do i? I ask jokingly towards the remaining two pirates as they try to charge towards me as i just get in a defensive stance preparing my blade to quickly cut into them with everything that i have when they get within range.

Action: Butterfly illusion
#123913 BD:1 MD:3+1=4
#123914 BD:1
#123915 MD: 3+1=4 (missed it)

Hestia: HP: 1848/1850    Energy: 156/176  DMG:17  MIT:169  Thorns: 69  Eva: -1  BH: 80 Rec:3  HM: 1 slot  Taunt: 1  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more

Pirate Deckhand: HP: 181/250 | DMG: 85 | MIT: 40

Boatswain Amir: 146/400 DMG:125  MIT:60 EVA: 2

@tricolor_mina

@Alec