[F1-SP] The Will To survive

Akio steeled himself and took a deep breath in.  As he did so the world seemed to slow down.  The sounds around him ceasing to the slow drumming of the player's feet colliding with the ground.  'I can do this...  I can do this...'  He waited until the player was closer and raised his ax to swing at the child.  Akio's eyes flashed with determination and a fierce violence before he pushed off, slid under the player, and tucked the flower into the player's boots.  He didn't even notice it either.  Akio dashed off with incredible speed at this point, waving his hands in the air.  "Hey bacon!"  he cried to the boar, getting its attention.  He pointed to the player, where the boar's focus zoomed in on the flower tucked in the boots.  "Treat!  Yum yum!  Go get him!"  The boar roared and charged towards the player.  When it did it broke out of the brush, letting Akio see its cursor.  Purple?!  He leaped out of the way as the mob charged the player who dodged it rather easily.  "Nice try kid, but you aren't going to beat me like tha-"  Before he could finish his statement the boar roared again and this time more appeared.  Three others.  The player looked concerned at this point.  Then more continued to come.  There were four, then six, then seven.  The player started to panic and began attacking the boars while Akio hid behind a tree.  He couldn't leave, he needed to make sure the player was dead...  It was part of the creed.

LV: 1 || Iron_Lion
HP: [                    ]
EN: [
                    ]
XP: [
                    ]

The fight was dragging on just a little bit, but it looked like the player would survive.  He was fighting the last two boar's right now and was in orange health, nearing red.  But the boar's were just about out of health.  Akio had his hands firmly grasping the dagger he owned, and had moved his position by this point.  He climbed a tree and was resting on top of one of the farthest branches.  Watching the battle intently.  The player managed to kill one of the last boar's but not before the first one brought his health to the red.  Furthermore, just shy of death.  The player slashed the boar and as he was doing this Akio made his move.  He leaped from the branch and held his dagger in his left hand pointed downward.  He thrust the blade into the player's neck, causing his eyes to widen as the last of his health was depleted to nothing.  Turning Akio's cursor orange.  When the player fell the boar panted but moved over to eat the flower before the player vanished for good.  As the player lay there dying he looked at Akio with tearful eyes.  "I..  I just needed protection..  They said I could join their guild if I was one of them.  I'm sorry, I-"  Akio shook his head, smiling sadly.  Tears threatening to break on his face too.  "No, don't..  Don't say you're sorry.  You're a survivalist, like me...  You don't have to worry about that now."  The player looked heart broken but at the same time relieved before he shattered into crystals.  Akio sat there for a little bit, tears dripping onto the ground.  He wiped them from his face and stood up.  'Never let anyone know the truth about you.  If they found out, get rid of the witnesses.  If you can, turn them into an ally, but keep an eye on them.  When in a fight, always trust your gut on which path you need to take.'  Akio had chosen.  He chose the safest path he could.  Even still, this cursor would mark him a danger.  He needed to lay low from now on.  He turned to the boar which had a shred of health left.  "...I need to improve.  Sorry.  But I have to kill you too."

LV: 2 || Iron_Lion    <LEVEL UP>
HP: [                    ]
EN: [
                    ]
XP: [
                    ]