[F1-SP] Required Study <TFFLAF>

Now on his own again, Akio began making his trek back to the town.  This had definitely been an interesting day for him.  NPCs were far more intelligent than he had originally thought.  Having an orange cursor was a bigger drag than he had imagined it would be.  And now he was learning how to not only hunt for materials, but also craft potions..  Soon at least.  However...  Akio groaned.  "Do I really have to put more effort into sneaking past the guards again?!"

Time_Shift: 19:23

He soon walked into the building again, closed the door quickly and pressed himself against the wall panting.  That.  Was.  Close.  He panted a bit before he looked at Zachariah who was looking at him curiously.  "You ok there boy?"  "Oh yeah..  I'm..  Fanfreaking..  Tastic..  Ugh.."  With that he dumped the materials onto Zachariah's table.  The man nodded and began to show Akio what he needed to do.  While Akio was not at all enjoying the idea of learning how to craft instead of learning how to fight better, the alchemy bit was interesting.  Maybe he'd become an alchemist in his spare time.  Eventually he made a potion and gave it to Zachariah.  "Not bad kid, not bad.  That will do just fine.  Just leave those materials there, I'll have use for them.  Now could you take this to my friend Lyle Tealeaf?"  "WHAT?!  YOU MEAN I'M NOT DONE YET?"  "...No?  I just need you to deliver something that's all."  Akio sat down for a moment arms crossed.  Eventually he muttered.  "......Ffffine.."  He stood up and took the potion and walked outside.

Storming out he watched the menu notification appear that he completed the objective of crafting a potion, and now had to complete the new objective of delivering it.  At least it was giving him the location of this blacksmith.  Sighing he slipped the potion into his bag.  "Hey you!"  Akio shot his head over to see guards running at him.  'Aw damnit they think I stole this don't they?'  Given no other choice Akio began to run.  He saw a mark placed somewhere on his town map.  Oh, well at least there's that.  Akio turned a corner and turned another in an attempt to lose his chasers.  Two npcs were transporting large lumber and he slid underneath them before turning another corner.  He spotted a collection of barrels and crates, and Akio leaped into one of them and stopped moving.  He waited as he heard shuffling and running.  Eventually the guards gave up looking for him.  Akio, who was panting heavily, took a deep breath and peeked out.  No guards.  He pulled himself out and looked around before walking into the crowd to keep himself hidden from the guards.

Eventually he made it to Lyle's workshop.  He opened the door and closed it quickly before he leaned against it, and sank to the floor.  "Sonny,"  the blacksmith said.  "You ok?"  Akio shook his head slowly before he pulled out the potion and held it out.  "...Zachariah give you trouble kid?"  "Not in the way you're thinking, but yes."  The man simply grunted and walked over, taking the potion gently from him.  Sighing, Akio let his head tilt back until he was looking at the ceiling.  The quest completion menu popped up, leveling him up to level three, as well as rewarding him with items.  Cool.  "Thank you very much for this sonny...  You know, I could use your help with something as well if you're interested."   "UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH."

[ID# 120375] CD: 7 - Result:  Rare Crafted!
[Items Removed:  -5 Materials]

[Objective Completed:  1/1 Healing Potion]
[Objective Completed:  Deliver potion to Lyle Tealeaf  
1/1 Potion Delivered]

[Items Rewarded:  
+5 Tier 1 Health Potions (+40), +1 Damage Potion (+1), +1 Overhealth potion (+50), +400 Col, +2 SP]

LV:  3  Iron_Lion
HP:  [                    ]
EN:  [
                    ]
XP:  [
                    ]

Edited by Iron_Lion