[PP - F1] <<Feeding The Enemy>> The One Tries Again... With Help

It was the next day. A good night's rest at the Inn was just what he needed. He still couldn't get over how realistic the need to sleep was in this game... it was really rather something... it was just a shame he couldn't be in his own bed... maybe when he could get more Col... but for now, he was a man on a mission! And he was going to find some help before he went gallivanting off into the forest...

But first thing's first. Even if this were a game world, he still needed to keep up his hygiene. And so, into the shower... while he stood there and soaked for a bit, his thoughts wandered back to his thoughts while he was fighting those Boars yesterday... this whole 'death game' business... was it really death for real...? Was Kayaba just saying that to make a statement about the state of video games as a whole...? It sounds like some sort of PR stunt that someone could have conceived to just make an awareness of things...

Turning off the water, Sotarou got dressed and made sure to grab his items... he had a few. He grabbed his Starter Potions... he hadn't needed to use them at all, it was weird... he thought that, this being a death game, he'd need to make sure he was better off with the healing... then again, he WAS kinda taking it easy, killing easier mobs and whatnot... suppose that's what he gets for his trouble.

He also made sure to equip the Jeweled Bee Brooch he had recently purchased from that Artisan... Sorry, J... but if I'm going to survive, if we're all going to make it out of here, we're all gonna have to work together... and that means, I'll be using your gift to me in reserve...

Well, apart from that and his usual gear, he was ready... more ready than he ever was. He stepped out of the hotel room and went to the center of town and did the hardest thing he's ever had to do... panhandle for help...

"Excuse me... I'm trying to complete this quest, and I'm having trouble finding the quest point... can you help me...?" He repeated this to everyone he could find... but everyone just ignored him and continued on with their day like it was nothing... but that wouldn't stop him. He would find someone if it killed him...

(( Starting quest again: <<Feeding The Enemy>> with the help of @Kirbs. Stats, Skills and Items below in Spoiler. ))

Spoiler

Sotarou - Level 5
100 HP
10 Energy
2 Accuracy
1 Evasion
Base Damage
- (1 Base + 3 Weapon Skill + 1 Weapon Enhancement)
9 Mitigation
- (9 Armor)

Items
Sokuchi .................................... // +2 Accuracy, +1 Damage
Jeweled Bee ............................ // Regain 2 additional energy on natural CD rolls of 6+.
Akaviri Samurai Armor ........... // +9 Mitigation, +1 Evasion

Battle Ready Inventory
x5 Starter Healing Potion ... // Heals 50 HP
x2 Standard Healing Potion // Heals 20 HP
Lucky Straights ................... // +2 LD when equipped

Buffs

Skills
Katana                               | Rank 1: +3 Damage
Heavy Armor                    | Rank 0: +0 Damage Mitigation

Skill Mods

Edited by Sotarou
Base Damage adjustment (Forgot Weapon Damage Enhancement)