[F01-OP] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

Zayla found herself in the Town of New Beginnings. She was excited to finally pick up SAO, and begin playing. A smile spread across her face as she saw a notice board. Skipping gleefully over the small woman accepted the first quest available.

"Ah ha! I think this is how I accept quests!" She mused to herself, "Let's see... Going to Zackariah's workshop. Is there any way to turn on a navigation system? Oh, well. I can figure that out later! This place can't be too big anyway!" Zayla gave a swift nod, placing the notice in her inventory. She followed the instructions in the quest display to travel to navigate towards Zackariah's workshop. This resulted in the new player getting lost several times, but eventually finding her way to his location. "Hello? Is anybody home? I'm here to take the quest that was posted!" She called out into the doorway. A swift knock followed, and Zayla adjusted her equipment slightly. Her rapier was raised, and placed in a position where it could more easily be drawn. She tightened the straps to her slightly-oversized armor, giving it a snug fit upon her lithe form. Brushing waves of flaxen, blonde hair from her eyes she tried to peek in the doorway through any openings. First she tried the keyhole, and if that didn't work she would attempt to look under the door itself.

Krysta liked returning to the first floor every once in a while. There was always a new player who finally gained the courage to rise above, and that was a good thing for all players!  Sometimes, she would be able to try and help out. Now that she was only five levels away from the second tier, she believed herself to be more capable of helping out the low-level players that had lived here in this one town for so long! She walked along, hoping to find someone she might be able to help. She was passing by the place where she accepted a beginner quest. She wouldn't be able to take it again, but she was helped by someone who wasn't able to take the quest either, when she took it. She saw another player at Zachariah's door, and it may have been a player who was ready to start out with a beginner quest. Krysta walked over, and asked, "Hello, fellow player, it looks to me like you're about to take the beginner quests. Would you like some help, if you would allow me?"

@Zayla

"Oh! Oh, oh, oh! Another player! Umm... Yeah, I'd like some help. I've just been trying not to die so far, but, you know what? I'm never going to get anywhere hiding, so I figured I might as well start somewhere! I'm Zayla." The young woman said with an outstretched hands. A smile spread across her face as blue eyes twinkled like the ocean on a sunny day towards Krysta, "So, umm... Is this guy even home? I saw the quest posted. I guess I talk to him first to get it started?" She asked quizzically. Her cheeks flushed red, and her legs quivered slightly. Zayla was beginning to grow impatient. She approached the door once more, and gave a solid three knocks upon it. After a few more seconds she became fed up with the waiting, and tried the door to see if it were locked. A well-manicured hand glided gracefully to the nob. Red nail polish was applied to her hand, indicating that she had her nails painted at the time of the SAO incident. 

"So... What should I be doing exactly? I'm kind of lost here."

Edited by Zayla
Matching up to word limit

The player Krysta spoke to seemed to have been startled slightly. "Oh! Aha...I do apologize, I never meant to startle you!" Krysta said. The player admitted that she would like some help, explained her position, and introduced herself as Zayla, with an outstretched hand. Krysta would shake her hand, accepting the greeting, as she introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Zayla. I am Krysta." Zayla would ask on how she was supposed to begin the quest, and she seemed to be a little uneasy. "Oh, it's quite alright, he is definitely here. Most players just walk in, but it would be far better to knock, I guess. If you've already tried that, I believe we can still enter. Chances are, you might have not heard him say to come in, even if he did. Then again, I'm not entirely certain how far his voice can be heard, so...I suppose we could walk in. He might just be a little busy." Krysta reassured.

@Zayla

Zayla took a moment to give a nod of approval towards Krysta. "Huh? What was tha- Oh, nevermind!" She replied with a smile, gently turning the nob. The door opened to reveal the workshop, and state that it was within. While it wasn't messy, the area workshop certainly had its fair share of clutter. Alchemical ingredients, tubing, and beakers were lying around; some were in use where as others were waiting to find their purpose. Zackariah sat at a table, gently mixing two potions together. As the old man gazed keenly at them the liquids within began to simmer under the heat.

"Ah! There we go!" His attention promptly drifted towards the couple that had arrived, "Krysta! Good to see you again. I see you brought a friend with you. What can I help you ladies with today?"

Zayla raised a hand in the air, gently speaking, "Oh! I'm here to accept the quest you posted. I just wanted to let you know before I head out!"

"Very well... Do you know where to go?" Zackariah would ask. He stopped working in the alchemical lab to write something down in his formula book.

"Uhh...." Zayla hesitated, clearly unsure of the answer to his question.

Zayla would open the door, and the two players would be greeted by Zackariah, who seemed happy to see Krysta again, and asked what the two needed. Zayla raised her hand and softly stated that she was here to accept his quest, and that she wanted to let him know before she headed out. Zackariah would ask Zayla if she knew where to go. Zayla seemed to be unsure on how to answer his question. "Well, everyone starts somewhere, and some start in different positions than others." Krysta thought. She looked over to Zayla, and would give an explanation that essentially gave the answer. "Well, you will need to begin by gathering materials, which we can find outside the town. Once that is finished, you will need to assist in creating some potions. I can offer some assistance with the gathering, and prevent any real danger from harming you while you are outside the town." When she mentioned assistance with the gathering, she pulled up her menu, and brought out an item from her inventory. A golden necklace, named Andvari's Blessing. "I can let you borrow this for a bit, it should help you with finding things, such as the materials you will need for the quest."

-Offered to loan Andvari's Blessing(+3 LD) to @Zayla for the quest duration