[PP|F2] Fun between friends <<DHA 2>>

“Shiro... chan? Who is that?” He asks, furrowing his brow trying to think. Did I really forget a whole person? He thinks on it a little more. “I don’t know any Shiros.” He explains, sitting next to the girl and pushing her a little, playfully so she wouldn’t get hurt. “And who do you think you are? ‘I give you permission’.” He shakes his head and chuckles, taking a bite from his bowl and sitting back. Her next question made sense, and he didn’t know how to explain the answer entirely, but that’s never stopped him before. “Nope, never been in a hotel. My dad was American, so when we’d go to America to visit his family he always had somewhere to stay. If he didn’t we’d camp.” A nostalgic grin places itself on his face, and he looks down at his food. “Hunting and fishing, chopping firewood, spending time with Dad and Kadin. It was good times in the Salyer household.” His smile begins to slowly disappear and he apologizes to Arabelle. “Sorry, I got super weird there.” He says, standing up.

He walks towards the stairs in the back of his house, turns around and glances at the girl. “Oh, and if you ever get tired of going to your shop to sleep, feel free to crash here whenever you want. Lord knows I’ve got room.” He smiles, tossing a cupcake across the room and then a key. “Make sure to message me first so I’m not walking around... exposed, okay?” A quick wink and a smile sends him upstairs and into his room.

He takes off his necklace and hangs it on the photograph, and his black shirt comes off to be replaced by the unicorn one once more. He falls onto his bed and turns bright red. Do I like her? No, that would be weird, I haven’t known her that long, and how does Belle know I like her? I don’t like her. Why would Belle think I like someone named Shiro-chan? Who is Shiro-chan? Why does she call me Kouhai-kun? Why did I tell her I walk around... exposed? What the hell is wrong with you Dustin? That’s super frickin’ weird. I hate you.

———————————————————————————

Summary:

both:

<<Zylara’s Quartz>>

2 SP

500 col