[F21-PP] To work up a fortune to help the future <<Nature's Treasure>>

Getting down onto one knee i take out a golden key from my inventory and proceeds to unlock the chest with a smile upon my face as i watch it get opened up as i then nod my head approvingly with a grin across my face as the rewards are actually really good for what is needed fro the most part. Getting back up onto my feet i look towards haz and nods my head ever so slightly. Seems like we got a decent amount of gear and materials off of this chest, and also if you fight the big shots good luck surviving. Calrex out tanks everybody, and if you get into a fight with Zandra in combat i wish you good luck surviving multiple hits from her she can probably two shot you. I say jokingly towards hazado as i then start to prep teh field medic since i didn't get a chance to use that just yet as i close my eyes to focus as a green light starts to surround my hands.

#118968 LD:14+2(golden key)=16  3150 Col, (8) materials, perfect armor/shield, (2) rare consumables

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm reckless but don't have a death wish u dumb, I mean the floor bosses and all. I can't face up against PVP players, why would I even try to do that," Haz said wanting to chop Hestia on the head again but just made the jester do so but ended up doing nothing. It was interesting to see how the Col and gear were slowly getting better and better now and Haz and Hestia had quite a heavy lots of items with them now. "Well I would say heal up Hestia but, If you want to fight now we would but highly dislike as you will be a risk to do so now," Haz said looking as his healing skill as it kept him healing every time anything hit him. "Still wonder why you don't have battle healing Hestia, Its very handy and all, But having Kuro and that Max Thorns seemed to affect you in other ways." Haz said wondering where the small critter was, that small little creature of Hestia must be around somewhere otherwise her buff did not work.

i do have battle healing haz i just take so much damage that it looks like i don't. I say with a chuckle as i put my hand against my chest and activates the healing mod field medic as i trigger the golden fleece into the healing trinket to maximize my healing to the fullest. My health shoots back up as i just grin rather happily since i just recovered a huge chunk of my HP and if all goes right it recovers my health to the fullest as well in two uses of these field medics as i then look towards Haz once more. Listen i may be stupid when in a fight, but i'm not going to be suicidal when it comes to facing off against mobs while this low of health i would only do that if it was gonna be a one vs one against me and another mob. I don't do group fights while this low. I say towards haz with a grin upon my face as i then prepare for the next combat by just waiting patiently since that is all i can do really.

472+30=502 HP gained

Haz slowly chuckles a bit under his breath, "Just look at us, two reckless and dumb Tank with a habit of missing. We really are a bunch," He said jokingly trying to light up the mood a bit in this place. Even with Hestia and Haz getting ready for the next fight it was all up to there skills of having the best starting point and getting off the first few hits and damage. "Let's make a deal, you and me. We fight together more so we get to know our actions in combat, but in return, we have to also hang around each other while not in combat to know our teammates better. See this as... um... guild leaders work assignment, so we know what we are dealing with as Guild leaders while speaking with other guild leaders. We both have that roll so best set up is that we get to do more around each other's guilds and help each other out," Haz said waiting for Hestia's reaction to his suggestion. It was a shot in the dark to see if Hestia wanted to help, it also meant that the Garnet Rangers were going to get more official things going as well instead of just taking in low-level player and let them join them in the guild. "I already heard our two guilds have a love interest," Haz said to Hestia with a grin.

Looking Haz i just grin and extends a hand towards him with a smile upon my face as i look him in the eyes. Lets consider this our guilds promising to work together as much as we can to work towards helping each other level up, improve Aincrad together, and generally just helping one another and other players keep their strength optimum. We need everybody strong not just a few select players. I say with a smile as i enjoy the idea of having two guilds work together and on top of that having the bonus of it's a guild i can work with and know already two of the members and know they are good people. Though even if Neo seemed a bit off during cleansing the corruption it seemed that might've just been something in general that she has been dealing with recently as a entire whole. We'll work together to help everybody and hopefully by doing so we can get people in tip top shape ready to face what my come. Laughing Coffin, Floor bosses, our orange players we'll be ready for it all.

As Haz then shacks the Hand of Hestia for an official none official agreement on the two guilds working together, "Maybe we can set up a meeting with the two, see who know who and how we can handle things. We are not like any other guild, we just follow our guts and free will."  Haz said as he pointed out that he only had a small necklace of his guild symbol. Haz and the whole deal were no big on the whole united clothing and stuff, this small necklace was good for him. "Well I'm ready for whatever you have, we still working on a guildhall Neo and me, but we getting there slowly. Hydravion would love it if we got a guildhall, so she could get some of her kids into the hall and let them stay over or something," Haz said with a smile thinking of the bunch of kids running around in a guildhall. With that most of they guild members would be T1 and did not really stand out for most, Sunova was a healer same as Hydravion, and Ghost had some problems, and Mort was not seen in a bit as well. In short, it was quiet in Haz his guild.

I chuckle a bit when hearing the mention of a guild hall as i rub the back of my head when hearing that as i look towards the side ever so slightly before casting my focus back upon the man in front of me. I got a guidlhall, but it's less of a hall and more so babylon. We got it on floor seventeen if you want to see it at some point .we got a training area there that i can show off towards you if you wanted to see it. After that we're still working on getting some guild banks, and guild storage for ourselves. My focus so far has been trying to get everybody ready nowadays buffing up for raids and guild halls. Though doing it alone isn't as easy and i can only hope that Itzal is still around doing some work himself. I say simply as i look towards my fellow tank as i just smile at him when i hear that their is a guild member of his looking out for the younger members of aincrad. the ones who joined for something fun, and not for the death that this game brings. It's...sad to hear that there are children here. Stuck. Forced to live in this cruel reality forced to grow up around here in fear.

[2/2]

Haz grinned a bit hearing Hestia say that but his eyes did show care, "Hey, as my father said, we both are still kids here we can't even drink legally yet. or to quote him, As long as u younger then me your still a kid to me, To be sure what he said." Haz things a bit back to his father, the great military man he knew. "To think I ended up him a bit, taking care of the weaker people fight for freedom. I think that is what I get for a Military Major as a dad. But yeah Kids need to stay safe until we finish this game and get out here, that is our job we are the once to do this and get everyone out here. We are their hope," He said getting all full of himself with his small speech. It was a bit what Haz did but yeah he did not speak out of tone at all. "Let's at least make sure they can look up at us like we did to our parents. Now wondering, how old are most people here because I only have really seen kids and some people in 20 years," Haz said to Hestia exely wonder about this.

Looking towards Haz i just shrug as i activate field medic as my health once more shoots up by a decent amount as i see that i am missing one field medic's worth of HP as i then look towards Haz and then just shrugs my shoulders ever so slightly. If you want to try to go for a group of mobs we'll need you focusing on trying to get a single mob to the lowest value instead of weakening the strongest into knocking them all down like a bowling pin.Since i'll need to lower the damage done to me as much as possible. I say towards haz with a slight shrug of my shoulders not really knowing what to do in this case as i then glance around ready for a fight myself even though it could be rather dangerous and stupid to try and do so with missing 400 HP basically which is one round of hits against myself. Sword and shield ready to go as i just look towards haz since seeing if he is willing to do combat with my health lowered like thsi depends on him.

472+90= 552 HP gained back.  1054 total

1525/1970

"No No... Sorry getting ahead of myself Hestia, you just rest up a bit here, I can wait," He said to Hestia feeling that he got a bit too pushy to her as it seems Hestia was still getting back her HP. As he sat down on a rock again he looked at the ground thinking of completely nothing before looking up at Hestia, "Hey... anything waiting for you back in the real world?" Haz said not knowing why he asked about this, sure they would probably be all in the same hospital once getting out or something like that but really how would their lives be once out of here. "If you don't mind me asking... Hestia... Once we out of this game and both of us have made it, let's go meet up and have a real conversation and not just like this... I will... no, I hope that we can do that once its all over," Haz said to Hestia really not changing his expression at all but just looking like the calmest person there was at this moment. Maybe once this was over everything could go back or everything would end up being the same but without any of the fighting for your life.

An actual life is waiting for me back in the real world. Where i don't have to fight where i can go back to just living with my family and hopefully maybe forget about this entire world and its nightmares that it brings with it. I know unlike the others i haven't lost people and see them die, but i have been forced to see other events and do things that i am not exactly the most proud of that i wish i could just forget about. I say honestly towards the tank as i tap my finger along my armored like to keep my nerves cool and myself from just letting idle energy burn boredom and anxiety into my very being. With memories of my little fight with Domarus coming to mind, the fight of Artamiel where players could've died forever if the game didn't want to try and run that stupid sympathy story for Kayaba. All of it. The fear, the anger, the helplessness at times. The fact i had to fight other people.

Snapping out of my thoughts i look towards Haz and just smiles at him when hearing the mention of actually just talking to him instead of doing these more serious survival talks. Yeah i'd like that Haz. Just to enjoy a normal talk. I say as i drift off near the end as i then look towards the ground. Thinking for a few minutes before looking back up towards him. Ember Nite. Nice to meet you.

"Ruben Hazard, It is my pleasure for this meeting, Greatest dumbest jerk you ever meet." Haz says with a smile on his face and getting out a laugh for himself. He stops laughing and looks to Hestia, "So... we both have our lives... you would laugh if you had met me way earlier, before all this. All in a suit most of the time, Social awkward and a detriment little bugger from the UK. or what you call little for me at least, people from Japan are so small!" he grins a bit looking at Hestia while saying this, "Never told anyone this I believe, or at least never had the change to, but I really love the sea, runs a bit in the family with my father being a military officer in the marines, and my grandfather being as well. I had a boat, called it the 'Dragons Pride' Fancy thing, 23.42 ft long to be for sure, and the sail is something like 137.81 sq ft. Not really a thing to work alone up as a young guy like me but I did it perfectly fine." Haz smiles as he speaks you can see him really shine, "Yet being the person I'm, and of course the name of my boat, I got cocky, took a challenge from one of my school 'bullies' to go out in a storm. Dragons pride did not make it, and I came into the hospital for a leg injury. Been ... quite a bit, let's say four weeks before the launch of SAO I came out of the hospital and was able to walk small distances. But I know for the fact that I showed them who is boss, yeah even send me a video message with how cool I was facing a big storm like that on my own and coming back," Haz said proudly clearly showing off his inner child that he still was for sure.

So you almost killed yourself because of a bet between friends? That sounds like the stupidest thing you could ever do Haz why would you even humor that let alone attempt it in the first place? Yeah sure it was a bet but that doesn't mean you should risk your life you idiot. I say in a voice filled with disbelief and just general shock at what i had heard as i gaze towards the man who while seemingly calm most of the time seemingly has bouts of stupidity and anger from what i have been able to guess from these moments of talking to him. I just sigh softly as i give up on trying to figure out the logic behind doing something that seems suicidal as i just look toward him. So then haz when it comes to out guilds working together who is in your guild besides Neo and i guess Hydravion as well. I ask curiously towards him as i start to prep up my field medic once more to get ready to fight.

Haz looked at Hestia as she called him a straight-up idiot, ouch that one hurt. He let his head sink in a bit and grins, "Yeah like I said dumbest yerk there is. Always trying to prove myself I'm better," he says to Hestia before he looks up again after she goes on with the conversation. Knowing Her she was going straight to business and more, speaking of the guilds and asking who was in his guild at the moment, "well, as far as I know, we have Me and Neo at the top, then Hydravion and Sunova under us, and after that, we got Ghost and Mortambo. Both of the new peeps are quite a low level but we get them to level up hopefully. It is not much but we are always looking for people who need help or want to join us," Haz says to Hestia going back to his normal optimistic self again looking a bit in front of him just staring waiting for Hestia to get back up so they could get the fight going again.

Looking towards haz i just nod my head when hearing of his guild and hearing mostly some people that i don't know the names of when it came to those last two, but the name Sunova does ring a bell to me as i then nod my head towards haz and gestures for him to go lead the way towards whatever next thing we're going to go be doing. I'm fully healed up haz it's time to fight some monsters once more and get some loot. After that i think we're good for now after four rounds of this. Otherwise i think we'd be overstaying our welcome possibly. I say towards him with a smile as a green light surrounds my body as i activate the mod for the skill as my health clocks out at full once more as i smile rather happily to myself at that as i then prep my sword and shield. With my shield raised upwards ready to defend and my sword held out more ot the side as i prepare for activating my AoE sword art at a moment's notice.

1970/1970

(lets mess them up)

Seeing that Hestia was getting a good way off recovering her HP Haz looked at his other skill Battle healing, while Hestia had first aid he had Battle healing to heal himself. Haz nodded to Hestia as he also saw that her HP was fully recovered again, Looking around for a target Haz spotted that a small group of monsters was not far away from them and He took himself the change to go for a surprise attack. taking his Ax he spun it in his hand before jumping up and with powerful sword art, he landed on the head of the monster in the front of the group dealing quite a bit of damage to it as it had a bolt of lightning like a scare on his body now. "Hestia, go Now, while they are confused," Haz said as he took his weapon back and was waiting for Hestia to attack as well for a perfect and mass damage to the monsters they were fighting at the moment.

Action, Lightning Axe on monster 1| ID 120303 | BD 10 +3= 13 | 13+2=15x7=107 DMG | -7 Energy

[0/0/0/0] Hestia: HP: 1970/1970    Energy: 176/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[0/0/0/0] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 78/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 775/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 880/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 880/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 880/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

Looking towards the enemies i just nod towards haz as the order went off as it is something that i can most certainly do with lots of ease as my blade ignites in a aura of light blue as i charge towards the enemies. Activating charge, and concentration in conjunction with this kill as i stare down the group of four as my blade cuts through each of them as they all lose a chunk of health for their troubles except for the singular mob who had dodged my strike. Myself having rushed towards the enemy as my curved sword cuts through the first one as the game carries me through the motion as i spin and turn towards the next having sliced along its back before leaping forward and spinning like a top cutting one and the other having gotten low to the ground to avoid the attack. You're up Haz! I call back towards the other tank.

Action: Butterfly illusion+charge+concentration

#120304 BD:4+3=7  MD:2+4=6  260 DMG
#120305 BD:7  MD:10  226 DMG
#120306 BD:1 MD:9   50 DMG
#120307 BD:4+3=7  MD:8  22x8=176+84=260 DMG

264-151=113x4= 452

2/2/1/2] Hestia: HP: 1518/1970    Energy: 162/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[2/0/0/0] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 78/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 515/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 654/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 830/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 620/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

taking his Ax Haz went in for the next attack as soon as Hestia was done her attack but not before they could attack Hestia with quite a bit of power. Darn, it these can be more annoying then they are now, Haz thought. His Ax started to glow and he took is back in his hand readying her attack on the monster with the lowers HP left, to clear the weaker one will make sure Hestia got less damaged by their attacks. But before making contact he landed his ax into the... the ground. "BLOODY HELL!" he yelled out before moving back to Hestia and tapping her on the shoulder to sigh that it was her go, too attack these monsters. It seems the luck of the Tank team was slowly getting back or they either just had terrible luck and negative and negative did not really make positive, but that thing was all falls and not up to debate for Haz to know he was never really strong in Math.

Action | as I said downhill | Lighting Axe, BD 1 | Miss | -2 energy | +1 En

[2/2/1/2] Hestia: HP: 1518/1970    Energy: 162/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 80  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[2/0/0/0] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 77/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 515/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 654/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 830/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 620/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

@Hestia

Seems the luck train of myself and haz can never stop rolling as i miss three enemies and only hit one which thankfully was the one with the highest health but even then the health bars barely budged in comparison to what could've been if i just had been able to use my accuracy buffs that i normally have for this. 'I wish i could've gotten one for these things. I really need to talk to Neo more or somebody for just even uncommon accuracy buffs to make this for enjoyable and less of a test of my mental ability to function.' I think to myself in a rather frustrated manner as i just sigh softly and then turns to haz and nods my head and gestures for him to go. Well go and attack haz we got no time to waste and i hope you know how to hit well to make up for my failure since it seems the bad luck magnets are once more together.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#121543 BD:1 MD:2+4=6  84
#121544 BD:2+3=5  MD:3+4=7   84
#121545 BD:3+3=6 MD:2+4=6  17x8=136+84=220
#121546 BD:2+3=5 MD:9  50

264-151=103x4=412-98=314

[2/2/1/2] Hestia: HP: 1204/1970    Energy: 153/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 98  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[2/0/0/0] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 77/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 431/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 570/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 610/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 570/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3

• 2 weeks later...

The battle was going okay so far but it was all just miss and miss, and never hitting anything. It took a while Hestia spoke up a bit to Haz asking to not miss, "Well we are together again so let's hope we don't have our normal luck like normal," Haz said to Hestia before getting his Ax and getting a swing at the one monster with the lowest HP. With an upper swing on its body, Haz connects with his enemy and deals some damage to the monster hitting is at least for something. But it made for a good target on Haz, Making sure that Hestia would hit it. "Oi, Hestia make sure you hit or this u ugly thing will focus on my, Please hit," He said to Hestia hoping for god that she would hit it because even if Haz was a tank this thing would have to do some massive damage to him.

Action: Attacking Monster 1 using Lightning Axe | 122218: 4+3=7 BD HIT ( For god Help the all-mighty I hit )
13x7= 91 DMG

[2/2/1/2] Hestia: HP: 1204/1970    Energy: 153/176 DMG:17   MIT:151  Thorns: 84 (50 on crit)  Eva: -1  BH: 98  Rec: 3  Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction  Kitchen: 5% col gained from monsters/Chests more  LD:8
[3/0/0/0] Hazado: HP: 850/850 | EN: 77/80 | MIT: 107 | DMG: 13 | ACC: 2 | 16 Regen | 

Enemies-

Monster 1: 340/880 264 DMG   ACC:3  EVA: -3
Monster 2: 570/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
Monster 3: 610/880 264 DMG  ACC:3 EVA: -3
monster 4: 570/880 264 DMG  ACC: 3 EVA: -3