[F1-PP] Dragon Hunter Anthology Hunt Numba 1

Spoiler

Rumors of the Dragon Hatchlings that protected the valuable emeralds had reached even the weakest of players, Kityuisa  being one of them. Her own location, being in the simple starting place, the Town of Beginnings. Kityuisa had been searching for her sister since the starting ceremony during day one of Sword Art Online, and her search had gotten her no where. Due to this, Kityuisa had remained rooted in this town. Her own thoughts drowning out the realistic measures that she had to take to get stronger to continue her search on other floors. Over the past two years, Kityuisa had refused to leave the town. Her level, still being level one, she devoted herself to just sitting in her inn room that she had spent quite a lot of col overall on. She had become well-known with quite a few NPC's on floor one in the town she never left. She heard all of the rumors, as the frontlines reached each boss room she knew. When they succeeded in the boss fight, she knew. Her knowledge being vaguely tested as she slowly continued to crumble mentally and emotionally. Roughly a week prior to the day that was today, Kityuisa was shocked into the present. She was doing nothing but idly sitting by, her search had to continue on higher floors than she was. Her sister most definitely would not have stayed on floor one forever and deep down Kityuisa knew it. So, when word reached her ears about the dragon hatchling, Kityuisa knew what had to be done. Despite having next to no knowledge on combat, she had been gathering intel about all the occurrences, all the monster in Sword Art Online. The dragon hatchling, sure would be difficult especially due to the fact that the only combat experience Kityuisa had was before the entrance ceremony with her sister when they killed a couple of boars, but if anyone stronger than her were about to face the beasts she would hunt them down and force them to let her join in. The money from the emerald would prove valuable to her, and even if she was... useless, she wanted to continue her search. Besides, if anyone did come from higher floors, perhaps they had met her sister. Kityuisa opened her inventory and equipped her weapon, her sharp dagger that she had been given by one of the many NPC's that had grown attached to Kityuisa, due to the fact that she stayed in town for so long. Kityuisa made her way out of her inn room, she still needed armor... But not having much gear, would never stop her. Her footsteps echoed down the stairwell as she made her way to the base floor of the inn, the NPC waving at her, expecting her to continue her search. Kityuisa waved back, spotting a familiar face at a crowded table, she walked over. She already had a vague idea on where the hatchling was, but she wanted to double check, just to make sure. "The dragon hatchling, it is in the plains, right?" The info-professed NPC nodded its head. Kityuisa blinked a few times, shaking away her small doubt of how this quest would help her find her sister and left the inn, heading in the direction of the plains.

Spoiler

~Skills/Stats~ Journal

Level: 1

Health: 20 | Energy: 2
EVA: 0 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0
DMG: 4

Skills:

Combat skills:
N/A

Weapon skills:
Novice Dagger +1

Armor skills:
N/A

Extra skills:
N/A

Utility Skills:
N/A

Modifiers:
N/A

Inventory

[Equipped] [Rare] Sharp Dagger: +2 DMG
 [Equipped] [Vanity] Short Butterfly Kimono: No Stat Increase
[Empty]

Battle Ready:

Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
[Empty]
[Empty]
[Empty]
[Empty]

"The plains, huh?"

It wasn't that Bahr was the type to eavesdrop, it was just that the women he had seen leaving the inn moments before wasn't exactly the quiet type. While he felt a little weird about it, he considered going to help her. After all, today was the day he had resolved to finally leave the confines of the city and venture outward. A dragon hatchling sort of quest seemed like it could be lucrative as well as provide him with some much needed experience. Tantalizing as the quest sounded, there was the matter of the breakfast and coffee he had just ordered sitting in front of him. He decided he would just have to try to catch up with her after he finished his meal. He gobbled up the food and chugged the coffee before sliding into a seat next to the NPC the woman had been talking to. 

"So. Dragon hatchling?" he inquired coyly.

The NPC eyed him blankly for a moment before launching into its scripted dialogue for the quest.

"Why, yes, I know of such a creature. Out in the fiel-"

"Yes, yes, thank you." he interjected. As soon as the quest prompt showed up in front of Bahr, he crudely interrupted and waved away the NPC before exiting the inn and heading for the field. 

You'd think it would take him awhile to catch up with the woman from before, but he spotted her in no time. Perhaps it was her height, because Bahr noticed as he approached that each of his strides had him gaining on her without even trying. Feeling like a bit of a creep, he pulled up alongside her as she sauntered along, matching her pace in an attempt to make things as normal as possible. 

"You going for the dragon hatchling?" An empty inquiry, but it would be weird if he let on that he already knew. "Would probably be easier if we teamed up, right?" He fiddled with the instruments on his menu for a moment, sending a party invite her way that contained his name. Whether or not she chose to accept his offer was really irrelevant, as he intended to slay the creature regardless. Still, offering to help her only seemed natural considering he wouldn't have even known about the quest if not for her. If she accepted, it would make things easier for him, as well. 

Spoiler
  • LEVEL: 1
  • HP: 20 / ENERGY: 2
  • EVA: 0 / MIT: 0 / ACC: 0
  • DMG: 5
  •  
  • SKILLS
  • NON-COMBAT
    »

PASSIVE
    »

COMBAT
    »

WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED WEAPONS (+3 DAMAGE)

INVENTORY

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "MINOR OCULUS" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (RARE)
     ➥ +1 DMG
     ➥
 BLEED

ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] VANITY CRIMSON OVERCOAT

TOOLS
» 

ITEMS
» [BATTLE READY] STARTER HEALING POTIONS (3)
     ➥
 HEALS 50 HP
» TIER 1 MATERIALS (10)

COL

Edited by Bahr

Kirbs stretched her back as she let out a low groan. She had been just laying around in her shop for a while and she felt like she was going to go bananas if she didn't do anything soon. The girl sighed as she walked around aimlessly through the town. There wasn't much for her to do by herself at the moment. She could probably message someone to see if they wanted to hang out but she really didn't feel like it. She was in the mood to meet new people! New things! Literally anything with new could satisfy her. 

With Scarfy placed firmly around her neck, she set off to pester random strangers. 

That did not take long at all. Not long at all. She eventually found an odd pair. Someone with pure pink hair and someone with pure white hair. Well, lucky for her, odd is what she is!

She marched up right to them and grinned. "Hello, there!" She beamed, "what are fair people like you doing on a nice day like this?"

Spoiler

> T1- Aftershock: 1 Bleed, 2 PAR

> T1- Coat of Eulogies: 2 Recovery, 9 MIT

> T1- Turning Medallion: 2 ACC, 1 EVA

> 5 Starter Healing Potions: Heals 50 HP

> 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality: Heals 50 HP

If the day was clear enough, and you looked hard enough, you could almost see where this floor ended and the next floor began.

The sky around the First Floor was alight with the colors of morning: bright pinks blended in with sweet oranges, and a pale blue sky looked down on them all. Looked down on them. Mocking them. Mocking their imprisonment and the futility of their struggles. And Pinball slept beneath an indifferent, cruel sky, staring longingly into nothingness and infinity. 

If there was one place that fresh players flocked to like moths to a flame, it was the First Floors' plains, just outside the Town of Beginnings. It felt like every day there was a new batch of nobodies that decided that today was the day they'd grind their way to the top-!

And here came a group of them now, making their way out of the Starting City for what was probably the first time - in earnest, at least. It made him sad, really. 
The fact that they crawled out of their holes showed how far the corruption had spread. 

He didn't budge from his spot in the grass though. If they passed him, maybe he would hear about what they were up to-? 

The voice of a man walking up next to her, startled Kityuisa she had been so engrossed in her task at hand that she had no idea that this man had come up to her. His offer for a team, startled her, "Err... Sure, let's team up... The name's Kityuisa... Umm... Here, make me party leader!" Kityuisa offered a handshake after she accepted the party invite. Her eyes seeing his nameplate, Bahr, hmmm... A few moments after her handshake she spotted the appearance of another, one with red hair. "Hello..." Kityuisa had two random people show up now, and the girl that had shown up, roughly the same height as herself was here as well. "If you didn't hear.. My name is Kityuisa, what is yours? We are actually going to go take on this dragon hatchling quest I heard about, if you would like to join, I would love more people." If Bahr had done as she asked and made her party leader, she would invite the girl to their party. If not, she would wait for Bahr to invite her. As they continued walking, in the distance, Kityuisa spotted a man laying back on the grass. He seemed to have no care in the world of whether or not monsters were around and it made Kityuisa ponder over whether or not he was from another floor. Marching towards him, she crouched down close to him, her bottom touching the floor, her legs spreading out in front of her, "Hello sir, the name's Kityuisa. I have erm, these two..." She pointed to the two, whether they were behind her or back where she had left to head towards the man, it did not matter. "We are going to fight the Dragon hatchling, and you seem to not have a care in the world..." Her eyes glanced upon the man's cursor... orange player..... aw shi-- "Due to you appearing to not care, my mind wanders to how powerful you are. Now then, there would definitely be something in it for you, whether it not be now, but in the future. I don't care if you don't want to join, I want you to." Kityuisa puffed her cheeks before unpuffing them, "I will owe you a favor.. I mean currently.. I don't have that much, but I am a performer and I could offer my services to you... That is.. if you really are as you appear. I can see that you are orange, so that must mean something..." Kityuisa's hands fell beside her. "Whether or not you join our party, we are still fighting the dragon hatchling. So it really is up to you." Standing to her feet, she glanced downwards, "If you're in let me know, if not I will march forward to our potential demise."

Edited by Kityuisa

"Oh. Uh, sure. Here you go."

Bahr didn't really care who the "party leader" was, so he opened his menu and transferred ownership of the party to Kityuisa. He really wasn't expecting her to be as forward as she was, but it was a relief that his awkward invitation had been accepted at all. He shook her hand as they continued to meander along, not bothering to share his own name as he was sure she had seen it already. No sooner had they finished with their greetings than another, more bubbly personality entered the scene. He listened as Kityuisa explained their situation and promptly invited the newcomer to the party. As she did, his eyes trailed down the path and met with the figure of a lone traveler, laying in the grass without a care in the world. He found it peculiar that anyone could feel comfortable sleeping out in the open like this, but it had been two years since the game launched. The guy could be stupid strong for all they knew. It was when they approached the man that Bahr started to become suspicious. Kityuisa, of course, walked right up to him and practically demanded that he join their little entourage. Bahr sighed, casting an apologetic gaze upon the man.

That's when it happened.

When Bahr's gaze met with the apathetic eyes of the strange man, it was almost as though he could feel a surge of electricity ripple through his body. Instantly, he felt intimidated, as though there was now a pressure weighing down every part of his body. At the same time, there was some sort of kinship he knew he and this man shared. This feeling was only cemented when Bahr's eyes flickered to his orange cursor. After all, Bahr was also an orange player in every way other than the actual color. That's why they called him Bloodedge.

"Geez, listen to you gush at this guy," he said nonchalantly, averting his gaze. He stepped forward and grabbed Kityuisa's arm, pulling her out of the face of the man who could have easily cut her down within seconds. "It really look like he's interested? Let's get a move on." As the party turned to depart, he turned his head back toward the man and gave him a very knowing nod. That sort of tension wasn't the sort of thing that was only felt by one person. 

Kirbs’ eyes widened. “Are you guys sure you want to do this quest?” As much as she didn’t want to judge, these guys look like they just popped out of the Town of Beginnings. “It’s a pretty hard quest to do...” she trailed off when her eyes met a familiar pair of icy blue ones.

Him. 

She muttered curses under her breath as she trailed her eyes downward to her feet. Of all possibly days, she had to meet him. Man, did the universe really hate her. She had way too many encounters with this guy, and she preferred their last meeting to be their last on, but the universe just had to screw her over again. She internally groaned when the girl— Kitsuisa, was it?— actually started talking to the PKer. And boy, did she talk a lot. “I don’t suggest you talk to him that much,” the redhead muttered, placing a hand on the pinkette’s shoulder. She nodded her head as she gave Pinball a few subtle glares before turning back to the other two. “I agree with what’s-his-face here, let’s get out of here before anything bad happens,” she mumbled, the edge of her lips tugging down into a small frown. 

The encounter didn’t go unnoticed by Scarfy either. It wasn’t until she had finished talking did she realize that Scarfy had tightened around her neck just a little. Aw, he cares! 

@Kityuisa

Talking, talking, talking. Nonstop talking. Pinball stifled a frustrated groan when he was approached by the group of players he had seen in the distance. 

And as soon as the loud one opened her mouth, any and all potential interest he may have had went out the window. He let her rant though, but he stubbornly kept his eyes shut as all three of them rambled away. Three of them-? 

Wasn't that Kirbs? Pinball suddenly felt real antsy. What was that emotion? Guilt? Annoyance? Hatred? Pinball was having trouble keeping himself from nodding off as it was, so clear thoughts didn't really come easy. But they seemed like they were finished and wanted to leave, so he acknowledged them with a passive, tired blink. Pinball's thoughts were his, and he kept them to himself. 

What was he going to do? He knew for a fact that, unless strong, tall, and brooding was a relatively high level, they were going to have trouble staying alive in a fight like that. Especially if they were considering trying to complete the entire questline. 

Pinball frowned, his tightly knit eyebrows the only sign he was even mulling it over. Were they really already so corrupted that impatience pushed them towards such a stupid, out-of-reach goal? He felt sick. Wasn't that disgusting? 

Kityuisa felt her words get completed by the manly voice of Bahr, Kityuisa felt her body get dragged up off the floor. She had felt nothing bad towards the player killer. Yanking her arm out of the grasp of Bahr, she shot him a small glare. "I can do whatever I want to do." This time her eyes were narrowed towards both Bahr and Kirbs. "Before anything bad happens? Honestly look at him!" Kityuisa looked back at the orange player, she wanted everyone to see what she saw... Kityuisa had however taken notice however that while she had been talking, the man had seemed frustrated. He just needed someone to wedge their way into his life...

Great good job Yui, now you fudged up your chance. Kityuisa moved her hands to her face, covering the entirety of her face.. Kityuisa was mad, small sounds muttered from her lips, but no one would be able to understand what she was saying. If you could stop covering your face, coward. They probably think you're upset. You're a freaking girl so they will always have low opinions of you, get yourself together. Kityuisa glared into her hands, before her mouth curled into a smile. Her body not even moving in the slightest as she silently laughed. Getting herself together, she uncovered her face. Rather than the shining crimson color her eyes had been, they were empty. You do realize, that if you don't keep trying, there's no way to understand the player killer? Turning her body, she made it so she could look between all three players. Her thoughts fought her as she looked at each player. But she kept fighting back. Stop telling me what to do. Kityuisa continued to fight herself internally until at last they subsided.

Waving her hand without saying a word, she began to lead the way. Her feet walking close to the man sitting in the grass, he was in her way of going the direction she wanted to go, but instead of stepping over him, she walked around him. Her stubborn mind refusing to walk more than 3 inches away from him until she had finished walking around him. She motioned to Bahr and Kirbs that she wanted to keep going until they found the dragon hatchling.

Kit had managed to make quite a spectacle of herself, shielding her face from view and angrily muttering nonsense under her breath. Bahr'a expression adopted a mixture of concern and indifference as he tilted his head, trying his best to decipher what she was saying or what any of it meant. Just my luck, getting stuck with one of the crazies, he thought to himself. After a few moments, she seemed to get over it and continue along, stomping a path around the orange player as close to his body as she physically could without actually striking him. Bahr sighed at the site of it, his eyes again fixating on the stubbornly closed eyes of the man in the grass. 

As the others moseyed on toward their goal, Bahr started having second thoughts. They were really low levels, with the exception of perhaps Kirbs, and Bahr had just discovered that his party leader was unstable. Not that he was judging - he himself wasn't the most stable character around. Perhaps that's why they were all still on the first floor. But more than any of that, there was something keeping him rooted to that spot in the grass, next to the man he felt some unspoken kinship with. The other two members of his party were far enough down the path now that they appeared to be out of earshot. 

"You from the frontlines?"

A tingle of annoyance panged the man's expression.

"Tell me something. Is it as bad there as it is here?"

Kirbs felt herself stiffen a little bit when she felt Pinball recognize her. Yeah, I'm the girl you stunned and left an orphan with, what are you going to do about it you arse-hole? ... Is what she wanted to say, desperately, but she couldn't see herself saying it without getting stunned, again. Kirbs shuddered at the thought and yanked her attention away from the murderer and to the pinkette instead. "Kityuisa, that's your name, right? I don't think we should be messing around with PKers right now. Especially not him. His cursor is orange for a reason and frankly, I don't want to know how many people he's killed. So just please take my word for it, okay?" She sighed, massaging her temples with her two hands. "I've looked at him too many times and each time I do, bad things happen," The redhead exclaimed.

She didn't really want to mention that he had also completely shaved Dustin's whole arm off, already seeing that the girl looked like she was having a mental breakdown. Yeah... she definitly shouldn't be mentioning that, like, maybe ever? She frowned at the state Kityuisa was in, but what the hell was she supposed to do about it? She wasn't a bloody therapist. So she just gave Bahr an awkward look that just screamed, 'what the hell?'.

She just shrugged and went with it, wanting to get as far away from Pinball as possible. 

And then they left, leaving Pinball to wrestle with his thoughts. On one hand, he didn't want them to die. They shouldn't be fighting monsters like the Hatchlings so early. But on the other, more morbid side of things-? 

He was glad that the Corrupted were doing the work for him. 

Pinball nearly nodded off again, but... something was blocking his light. He opened his eyes, cold and blue and tired. Cardinal had a way of exaggerating the players' emotions - so looking at Pinball, it brought into question just how long you had to go without ample sleep to look like he did. His eyes never seemed to quite open up all the way - and there had to be about fifty shades of dark circles under them. 

"You from the frontlines?"

He blinked slowly. 

"Tell me something. Is it as bad there as it is here?"

Something came over the teenager's expression then as he considered the man's questions.

"I used to be," came his gruff reply. He spoke with a relatively measured tone, punctuated by occasional lapses in his sentences. If there was one thing that Bahr would take from talking with him, it was that he was unimaginably tired. So very tired. "But I try t' stay away from that sort of thing, now." 

Pinball sat up and ran his hands across his face. "They're barely human." 

Kityuisa looked back to find Kirbs following her, Bahr had stopped to talk to the orange player. I don't know why I feel like a child right now. I am well over the age of an adult... Whatever, one day i'll show all of them.. Kityuisa looked back straight ahead, her eyes gleaming with an emotion that was indescribable. Blinking it away, Kityuisa looked innocently back at Kirbs, "I'm not crazy y'know. I could tell how your thoughts of me changed the instant after I covered my face." Lies... Yui, you ~are~ crazy.. Ha ha ha.. Kityuisa ignored her thoughts, she'd have a sit down with them later. She turned back to her grassy plains in front of her.

Her eyes seeking, looking for the nest of the dragon hatchling. "It's supposed to be over that hill, I think.." Kityuisa checked her map, tracking her starting point to the area after the hill, "Best to get ready. It will be a tough fight since y--" Kityuisa stopped herself, it doesn't matter what I say, just keep everybody on good terms Kityuisa let out a sigh before she began climbing the grassy hill.

"They're barely human." 

Something about this phrase struck a chord with Bahr. If this man was telling the truth, it confirmed Bahr's worst fears. He felt more emboldened than ever to make it to the frontlines and search for his childhood friend.

His eyes flickered to the rest of his party, who were starting to make their way up the grassy hill. When they returned to the stranger, Bahr really started to notice how exhausted he was. With a sigh, Bahr responded. 

"I better get going. See you around."

He walked past the man, nonchalantly, not exactly in a hurry to catch up with the rest of the pack. He eventually did, though, his longer strides carrying him further than the shorter party-goers. 

"Sorry, I fell behind. You guys ready to do this?"

(Tagging @Pinball )

Edited by Bahr

She shrugged, the of the corners of her lips tugging downward. "To be honest, not really. It's just new information, it doesn't really change the way I think of you," she replied, blinking warily. She still thought the girl was nice enough to be around, but how would she know? She's seen facades before, and most of them did not turn out well. Not at all. 

The troubling thought finally came back to her as she tensed up. "W-wait a bloody minute! Before we ran into... you-know-who, I was just telling you guys why we should definitely not do this. Hell, even I'm not strong enough for this. Not to mention you guys are both still level one! I'm sorry if I'm being rude but seriously consider the consequences here. You both. Could. Die!" She looked back and forth between the two players. Maybe if they were stronger players, she would be fine with this, but they're both literally level one! It would basically be a suicide mission for both her and them. She might be able to take a few damn hits but she would have to be looking over her damn back all the time so if they're still or not. And, she was definitely not looking forward to barely doing any damage. How was she going to convince these two that this is basically throwing yourself off a damn bridge?

And unlike some of the people he had come across recently, this group - and also her - didn't seem to have a problem with leaving him alone. Maybe the problem wasn't that people had trouble with leaving him alone; maybe it was just that the vast majority of players just weren't scared by the sight of an orange cursor. For some reason, that made him upset and angry. The day they came across the rare powerful orange player, they'd have to learn the hard way. And Pinball felt bad for them. 

There were some bad people out there. 

His eyes flickered to the side, down the path they were walking. Were they actually going to try to fight the Dragon Hatchlings? 

Pinball scowled. God damn it.

Without a word, the insomniac pushed himself to his feet and brushed away the few blades of grass that clung to his clothes. A deep foggy shadow stirred from within the jar hanging at his belt, and then it burst free, surrounding him in black flame. Slowly it ate away at the teenager's avatar until he had disappeared completely, blinking out of existence. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stealth: ID#119163 LD: 12+5= 17 
Stealth Rating: 17 

"Well, you're free to think whatever you want to think." Kityuisa glanced sideways, "Thanks for sticking by us." She nodded her appreciation before turning back forward as Bahr appeared, "If we go together, we have a chance, right Bahr?" She walked over to his side, they had agreed to go together after all, right? "I'm not one to back down from a challenge, and i'm not one to go against something I said I would do. Call me stubborn, I don't care." Kityuisa readied her dagger as she made her way up the hill. She could see a shining green in the meadow below, "I think it's there.." Her eyes opened wider as she caught sight of the hatchling, "It's so pretty...." She wanted to go and pick it up, see what it felt like, "I've never seen a dragon with my own two eyes in person before..." Kityuisa rolled her eyes on the inside, of course she hadn't! Dragons weren't real in the real world.

"If we go together, we have a chance, right Bahr?"

"Ehh not really. But I wouldn't worry about it," 
he said nonchalantly, his eyes flickering down the path from whence they had just come. The mysterious orange player had disappeared. "Something tells me we've got a ringer in our corner." With that, he promptly jumpied over the ledge of the hill, riding down the other side on his feet until he had made it into the meadow. Call it dumb luck, but somehow the creature hadn't noticed him yet. He sighed as he viewed its information, seeing that he was too low a level to make out basic stats like HP or DMG. This was going to be a hell of a party. He looked back over his shoulder and waved for the others to join him, signaling that he was safe - for now, at least. Once the fight started, there was no telling what would happen.

Kirbs squeaked and shook her hands. “Did you guys literally not just hear a word I said?” She muttered, narrowing her eyes at the dragon hatchling. As much as she hated to think about it, it was pretty. She turned back to the others and frowned. “Guys, you are literally going to die! Please, please, please, don’t do this. I really, really don’t want somebody’s blood on my hands because of this and I also really, really don’t want your ghosts coming back to haunt me,” she begged, pouting. 

Maybe if she messaged Sey, he would come quick enough and save these suicidal players! No, no, he was probably busy planning his big wedding. What in the world was she going to do? That damn dragon could probably snap both of them into tiny pieces if it wanted to! 

She gulped as she watched Bahr go down the hill. Oh, just fine and dandy! You go up to an effing dragon that could literally one-shot you, haha— that’s totally fine. Does she want to save these people? Hell to the bloody no! She barely knew them!

And to be perfectly honest, he wasn't really sure why the hell he followed them. It felt like very single time he was around Kirbs, something bad happened. Maybe they just didn't have chemistry. Either way, he wasn't too keen on sticking his nose out and doing something stupid or abhorrent or stupidly abhorrent. Not again. 

Probably. 

Hidden from sight, Pinball tailed close behind the group, his head down and his hands in his pockets. He listened to their conversation without much remorse, pleased to realize that they had some sort of common sense. They didn't plan on attacking the Emerald Hatchling - only scouting it out for now, but there was, of course, a problem with that. 

If they had the quest logged, Rhaegal would automatically be hostile. 

That much was evident when they pulled close, and almost immediately it let out a tiny "Scree," spreading its dark green wings and stamping its claws in the dirt. Without warning it charged forward, and without warning Pinball released a deep crimson blast of energy from his sword. 

The swordsman took a single step forward, materializing in the midst of the group in a burst of black flame, and with a single swipe of his sword a bloody red arc of energy shot through the air and bifurcated what seemed like a helpless dragon hatchling. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Taken: Sword Art - Shadow Explosion [-6 EN] {Well Rested} / Sneak Attack! +3 DMG 
Stealth: ID#119165 LD: 7+5= 12 (Stealth Maintained) 
Rhaegal: ID#119165 BD: 10 (Crit+2) MD: {Dead} ~ 15+2+3= 20*9= 180-25= 155 DMG 

Pinball: 1040/1040 HP | 98/104 EN | 15 DMG | 4 ACC | 3 EVA 
Kityuisa: ?? 
Bahr: ?? 
Kirbs: ?? 

Rhaegal: 0/125 HP | 25 MIT | 50 DMG