[F7-PP] Sneaky Sneaky

"How will I know where it is? Surely after we leave this spot, I won't be able to find it on my own.." Kityuisa fiddled with her fingers a bit, "Though.. I can see how public bathing isn't as relaxing as bathing on your own.." She looked at the warm looking mist appearing from the hot springs. Imagining how she wouldn't be able to relax all the way if it meant other people would be there. She looked back at Hikoru, "What was this boss like?" Kityuisa had never fought a boss before and it was quite obvious. Kityuisa smiled at Hikoru's laugh, "I like your laugh, it feels genuine." She grinned at Hikoru before they continued forwards. 

Kityuisa's eyes zoned in on the glorious waterfalls, "I can see why it's a big spot for dates." Kityuisa headed forward, placing her hand out to feel the spray of the waterfall. "What are your other favorites?" Kityuisa's mind filled with the garden she had stumbled on earlier, it had seemed quite magical. "That's why i've got you with me! In case any monsters spawn, you can keep me safe." Kityuisa smiled looking back at Hikoru, she felt at ease with him. As they spent time on their sight seeing adventure. Kityuisa knew to be cautious around other players but Hikoru seemed alright. Kityuisa didn't want to leave the waterfalls, their beauty filling her soul up, "Can we stay here for a little bit? It's calming..." She sat down on a small (rock/ledge/bench/etc) nearby and happily gazed at the waterfall.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru motioned towards the HUD. "Your map marks important locations on a floor, so you can set a marker and find it at a later date. That's how it makes finding Quest areas easier in case you need to re-do one for either yourself or for another person." He spoke, sharing his knowledge about the system that he had learned over the years. The girl asked about the boss, and he sighed. "It was... A large dragon, with obsidian-like plates. Super high MIT and one of the largest health pools we've witnessed. He also didn't spew fire, but this sort of crystal-like stuff that would attack our tanks and trap them. It was pretty bad at some points, but we pushed through." He spoke with another chuckle. It was then that Kit commented on his laugh, saying it felt genuine. He just gave a small smile. "Well thanks, i've been doing my best to make it that way as of late." He spoke, shrugging off any questions that would be asked about that.

As Kit asked about more date spots, he shook his head. "It's not that simple, there are tons, and this is just one of them... But this is my favorite." He spoke with a laugh. "I can't name any others off the top of my head." He looked to see Kit sitting down, asking if they could stay longer. He nodded and sat down on the ground, resting his back against a boulder and letting out a sigh, letting the mists cool his face while the sounds of the rushing water soothes his mind of the troubles he had been feeling. "I needed this... Just a day of relaxing and enjoying the things I never make time for." He spoke, then looked at Kit. "Thank you, if you didn't bump into me i'd probably be back to training or working on a project..." He spoke with a small smile on his lips, happy for the coincidence that had happened.

Kityuisa listened as Hikoru spoke about the maps, remembering to tab it to the side so she could remember it later. She marked the spot, and they continued. Kityuisa listening as he talked about the floor twenty-one boss. Her eyes widening, she would eventually be fighting monsters like that.... Kityuisa did not know how Hikoru did it... "How do you fight stuff like that... I mean, seriously... You were there, how did you do it? I---" Kityuisa stopped talking, staring at her fingers. Her quest up till this point had been to fight harder and get stronger. She wanted to stop at nothing to accomplish the goals that she had... Kityuisa was snapped out of her thoughts as Hikoru chuckled again, Kit's eyes began to shine. "Well, you're doing a good job! Just because we're trapped here, doesn't mean we can't have fun!" Kityuisa laughed a bit, she for one was enjoying her time spent with Hikoru. Kityuias was glad she had stopped him to talk.

"Well, i'll keep this one in mind, I like it too!" Kityuisa beamed, turning her face as soon as Hikoru nodded, a small blush creeping her across her cheeks. Kityuisa shook her blush away and moved to be sitting next to Hikoru. She wrapped her arms across her knees as she drew them to her somewhat small chest. As Hikoru relaxed, Kityuisa couldn't help but feel a true and honest smile creep her lips upwards. "Honestly, I'm glad I stopped you. I'm enjoying my time, I would have been fighting harder to gain levels... I want to be strong..." Kityuisa felt her lips curl into a pouting figure, all she had been doing since leaving the inn room that one day and meeting up with Bahr, Kirbs and Pinball... Ever since that day she had been working her hardest. Kityuisa's eyes brightened. She was close to Hikoru so she turned her body to be facing him, her bottom now sitting on her shins, "You know what... how about this!" Kityuisa looked Hikoru right in the eyes, "We promise each other to make sure we spend time relaxing. We both seem to spend a lot of time training and stuff, so we need to watch out for our health!" Kityuisa held out her pinky, asking Hikoru to pinky promise her. She grinned, closing her eyes as she happily scrunched her nose.

Edited by Kityuisa

Hikoru just sighed as Kit asked how he fought, and he just shrugged. "It's a long story, that maybe i'll explain to you one day..." He spoke, not wanting to speak of his own drive of fighting the bosses right now. He wanted to enjoy the day, not focus on dark memories of the past. He plainly nodded as she also said that she would have been training as well. She was far lower level than him, so her grinding wouldn't take as long as it would him. He sighed and looked up as Kit held a pinkie up, promising that they would spend more time relaxing, to take care of themselves. He just a gave a small smile. It had been a long time since he had made a promise in such a childish manner. He just smiled a bit more, taking his pinkie into hers.

"Alright, that's a promise..." He spoke with a laugh "And hopefully, we can try to make it to my house before too long and have a nice dinner. Come on, we're going to be late." He said with a small laugh. He punched in the co-ords for his home, and stood up, offering a hand to Kit. Once she was on her feet, he motioned towards the direction his map was telling him. They soon appeared at his home, to the intimidating door that was within the rock. (Photo of door here) He just laughed awkwardly at the door design. "Sorry, I made this as to look less... Like a home, so I wouldn't get random visitors. Although people are creeped out by it, it's nice." He said as he pressed a small jewel on a nearby rock, the stone rolling away and revealing a heavy dark-oak door. He opened it and revealed a nice living room, well kept with the recognizable smell of coffee coming from the kitchen, where Aru was probably making his coffee. His apprentice had found a fondness to it after taking over his position in the IBS. He sighed and looked to Kit. "I hope you like coffee."

(For photo references to the house, please look here

Kityuisa nodded her head understandingly. Smiling as Hikoru pinky promised her. "Okay!" Kityuisa took Hikoru's hand and allowed him to help her stand up. After she was already on her feet, she kept hold of Hikoru's hand. "Just in case any monster's show up, and I don't want to fall behind!" Kityuisa turned her face away, keeping her hold on Hikoru's hand. The only changes she made was so it was a bit less awkward due to the fact that he had given her his hand to help her up. Kityuisa stayed by his side as they reached his home. The door seeming... Unwelcoming... Kityuisa was curious and nodded her head, "That does make sense! I think it's a rather refreshing look." Kityuisa grinned as he opened the door to reveal an oak door. He opened it and Kityuisa was greeted with the aroma of coffee and a rather lovely living room. She let go of Hikoru's hand and walked inside. Her eyes widening, "I love it.." She smiled widely before looking at the scene displaying around her. 

Kityuisa nodded, "I do like coffee!" She walked back over to Hikoru, allowing him to take the lead, "What are you thinking of cooking today?" Up till this point Kityuisa hadn't even given a thought to what she wanted to eat.

Hikoru helped up Kit without much effort. His Strength stat was at moderate level, and it made things such as climbing and helping people easy, although it wasn't crazy high, as using a dagger didn't take much. Kit continued to hold his hand, and he felt a slight blush, but he thought nothing of it. As they arrived in the home, she looked around happily and he smiled. He had done his best to make the house cozy within the dank cave that he had chosen to live in, but the place had really come together. He had his old boar tusk, from the first boar he ever defeated on the mantle, having never used the material for his own purposes, and a nice wolf skin rug in front of the fireplace from Floor 2. He had made it feel homey, in a sense. Kit asked what he was thinking of cooking, and he looked at the ingredients.

"Hm.... I guess you'll just have to wait and see." He said with a sly tone, taking the ingredients into the kitchen and running into Aru. Aru looked up, a bit curious. "Guest for the evening?" Hikoru just chuckled to the young man "Yes, an unexpected one but nonetheless. Could you make us some coffee? We'll have to push back our meeting an hour or so, but we will get this info done." He spoke, and Aru nodded. "Sure thing Hik, just don't touch my desk." He spoke as he went to the coffee pot. Hikoru just laughed. "The desk your borrowing." He retorted as he made his way back to the living room to Kit. "The coffee is being brewed."

Kityuisa grinned, nodding her head. She didn't mind it being a surprise... Watching Hikoru disappear to the kitchen, Kityuisa began to look around closer. She refused to touch things as they weren't hers. But it didn't stop her from exploring the room. The boar tusk on the mantle, must have some sort of connection... Kityuisa knew she herself wouldn't hang a random boar tusk up on the mantle... But then again, Hikoru wasn't her. Shrugging her curiosity off, she next glanced at the nice rug on the floor. Kityuisa really liked what he had done with the place, despite the door being a bit scary, the home itself was lovely. Kityuisa drew her hands behind her back and clasped them together as she kept walking about the room.

By the time she had explored the entire room, Hikoru was back. "Yum!" The coffee was brewing, it did smell pretty tasty. Kityuisa thought for a moment, "Tell me, Hiko. Tell me about yourself... What do you like? What do you not like?" Kityuisa wanted to get to know the man she had pretty much spent her entire day with. Perhaps in return he might want to know a bit about herself.... Either way, Kityuisa was enjoying herself. She ought to get a house one of these days. Then she could invite Hiko over!

Hikoru walked in and took a seat in his big black chair by the fireplace, enjoying the comfort that it brought as Kit asked about him. He thought for a moment, scratching his chin, trying to find the right words. "Well... I've been on the frontlines since Floor 14, and ever since then i've been doing nothing but getting stronger and providing damage output when I needed to. Recently, i've been focusing on Critical damage, trying to get the perfect weapon for it. But that's enough about my frontlines info. All you need to know about me for now, is that i'm just a guy trying to escape. I enjoy my time with naps though, naps and now cooking has become a hobby. Speaking of which, I should probably get started soon..." He spoke, then looked at Kitsuya. "You can have a look around the house, I have nothing to hide, although I will primarily be in the kitchen so you'll know where to find me." He spoke with a lighthearted laugh, then made his way to the kitchen, Sir Rolland, his familiar following him.

"Having a fun time?" Aru teasted, pouring a cup of coffee for his Mentor. Hikoru just chuckled. "I'm attempting to. Although i'm not excited for tomorrow. Got another grinding session, plus the meeting we have tonight is in my mind. Today has been good though, a nice getaway." He said with a smile on his lips. Aru knew that there was more than he was letting on, but he decided not to meddle with his mind as of now. He would ask him later in private, but he knew a guest could be here, and he didn't want to embarrass the man who had been teaching him.

Kityuisa watched Hikoru take a seat, so she did the same. Her mouth closed and her eyes trained on Hikoru as he spoke about the front lines. What he was like on the front lines. Kityuisa nodded, critical damage was a huge help with everything. Kityuisa felt her cheeks puff as Hikoru gave next to no real knowledge about him. She stood up, at Hikoru stood up. Her body shifting lightly, he had basically told her to take a look around, but... Kityuisa stared at his back before he disappeared behind the walls. Kityuisa closed her eyes, took a deep breath and reopened them. Her body instantly moving, following the same path Hiko had just taken. Upon reaching her destination, she was in the kitchen.

"I would rather talk to you than explore... You really haven't told me much." Kityuisa frowned, "I still don't really know anything about you. I don't mean to have you tell me about the real world. It's rather rude to ask someone about that. I want to know what you find likable. What you find distasteful. Do you like tea? What's your favorite animal? Whats your favorite color? If you could smell any smell what would it be and why? I want to know the little things..." Kityuisa trailed off, realizing she had spoken quite a lot, and had gotten very passionate, Kityuisa looked away, embarrassed. 

As Hikoru gathered the ingredients, Kit came into the room. Aru, who hadn't seen the guest, felt a sly smile appear on his face and pulled his blue cloak up, turning around and focusing on cleaning the coffee pot. If Hik saw any hint of that, he would be put on desk duty for a month. Kit started to ask about Hikoru's personal life, and the things of himself. He let Kit finish her speaking, then started to cook without a word, not giving even a look to Kit as his mind grew focused on cooking. Although it was simple mechanics to make it cook in the game, he found a way to take time and prepare food as if he was in the real world. It always ended the same way, but he felt much better doing it this way. Aru, noticing the way that Hik was being, came over to Kit and tapped her shoulder lightly, motioning for her to follow him to the living room. If she followed, he would lean on the mantle, his back to the flames

"That's sorta brave for you to do..." He spoke, and pulled his cloak down. "The names Aru, Hik's my mentor." He spoke. "And Hik... don't take it personal, he doesn't share a lot with anyone, even me. I don't even know his real name... There were only two people that he told it to, and both.... Well, they aren't around him anymore. One went crazy and the other disappeared. So please, for the sake of your relationship right now, i'd suggest staying away from those questions until he's... comfortable, okay? He seems to be in brighter spirits around you, best not let that go to ruin." He spoke with a sly smile.

Kityuisa grew silent as she watched Hikoru begin to cook, not even a look in her direction. She found herself puffing her cheeks. She knew cooking was one of his passions, so she didn't mind watching him cook. It made her happy to see him do something that she knew he enjoyed thoroughly. But her watching got interrupted by a small tap on her shoulder. Kityuisa turned her cheek to look, her eyes falling on a figure under a blue cloak. She watched his motions and watched as she walked into the living room. Kityuisa looked back at Hiko, noticing he was still focused on cooking. She let out a sigh and got up out of the seat she had sat in to watch. She followed the figure into the other room where he introduced himself. 

"Well met, Aru. The name's Kityuisa~" Kityuisa smiled, holding out her hand to shake his. As she listened to what Aru spoke of, Kityuisa felt her inside burning. One went crazy and the other disappeared... It made sense as to why Hikoru had grown silent and focused on his task... Kityuisa fiddled with her fingers, I'm crazy already.... Maybe I should just stay clear of him... Kityuisa glanced at Aru again, no longer looking at her hands. "I understand... Though... I don't... I don't think he should get close to me... I mean, I want to. He seems really nice. We had a lot of fun too... But like.." Kityuisa stopped talking. Her emotions flickering between sadness, pain and exhaustion. She was exhausted of her feelings, she was exhausted of her thoughts, but most of all she was exhausted of losing people. She didn't want Hikoru to turn on her because of what she might do... "It's probably best if... If we don't get that comfortable.." Kityuisa felt her body quiver as she felt fear crashing down on her soul. You just met this person, Yui. Why are you acting like it's the end of the world. Look out for yourself, not some boy. Kityuisa shook her thoughts away, "Aru... Can I ask you something?" Kityuisa knew he didn't know Hikoru well, but he seemed to know him better than she knew him..

Hikoru slowly cooked the meal, completely oblivious to anything around him. Aru on the other hand, he was dealing with an interesting perdicament. He listened to the girl a moment, then let out a small chuckle. "Oh come now, I can see it in your eyes. While it's very faint, there is a spark of something whenever you talk to Hik. It's faint, but it's there. I can see it, but only because I know what im looking for." He teased, making his way close, and laying a hand on her shoulder. "Look, just trust me when I say that it's not the best thing to keep your distance with Hik. You keep an inch away, he'll try to make it into miles. He's gotten better than what he used to be but... He's still a bit hurt. Besides, your not the only one I see the spark in between the two of you." He winked. "He never invites anyone here, take it as a compliment." He spoke, then made his way towards the door of the kitchen, when Kit poked at him for a question. He turned around, his blue cloak picking up a bit from the sudden velocity change. "Yeah sure, whats up?" He spoke, taking a seat on the nearby couch. The girl seemed to have a lot of questions, and he couldn't blame her. Hik was a hard nut to crack, and even he didn't have the strength to get beneath his hard outer exterior, minus a few times where it wasn't business and they had a playful banter, as if it were like brothers, or father and son. Aru held onto the memories dearly, as those were the times where he felt Hik actually connected to him more than a Mentor, but as a friend.

Kityuisa widened her eyes as he spoke of the spark, a rather large amount of flushing being brought to her cheeks. Kityuisa felt a small smile appear on her face, "You really think so..?" Kityuisa sat in a chair near to Aru. "W-would Hikoru ever leave me...?" Kityuisa felt her fingers entwine with each other as she questioned... It was something she was afraid of, "If we were... You know, to get close? I can't lose somebody just like that..." Kityuisa felt her eyebrows furrow as she questioned. Kityuisa wanted to ask if he would judge her based on her past, but felt that would require her to explain her past... Just ask Yui, if he will it's not the end of the world. Just move past him if he will. Kityuisa agreed with her thoughts, "Would he ever judge me for things i've done..?" Kityuisa wasn't referring to the game, she was referring to the real world.

Kityuisa needed her questions answered before she felt herself grow closer to Hikoru, that much she knew. 

Aru crossed his arms and listened from the couch as the girl asked if Hik would ever leave her. Then asked if he'd ever judge for the things she did. He just sighed and leaned back, his arms resting above his head, his hands resting behind said head and gave a sigh. "Y'know, I can't speak for a man like him. His mind is hard to crack and understand sometimes, he can make the weirdest decisions sometimes." He spoke, then smiled and closed his eyes. "But, he's never given up on me, and I know that i/m not the perfect person. And he still tries to keep up with the people in his old guild, making sure that they are okay. Even though he's not in their life, he makes sure that they are alive and safe, and is ready to help them at the drop of a hat." He said with a small chuckle. "He's not the 'leaving' type, unless you messed with his family. He's a scary guy when you get on his bad side... But, he's also understanding, to a certain degree." He spoke, a finger pointing in the air. "And he won't act unless he has all the facts, so he wouldn't make a judgement unless he had every scrap of info that was available. It's the Info Broker in him, and it helps him with big decisions." He spoke, and turned to Kit. "So I wouldn't worry about him too much."

Hikoru finished the meal and let out a triumphant sigh. He had done his best to cook with the ingredients lying around, and smiled. "Alright, I think that's-" He looked around, and saw that nobody was there. He groaned and mentally slapped himself. He had zoned out again. After she had asked about his personal stuff, he had turned his brain off, not wanting to talk about it. He cleared his throat, and spoke in a loud voice. "Aru! Kit! Dinner is ready!" He spoke, then set the table for them to have a plate of the meal.

Kityuisa felt relief flood over her as Aru explained more about Hikoru, "I definitely understand caring about family..." Kityuisa swallowed lightly, I still want to know how he's an info broker... Kityuisa figured she could ask Hikoru all the personal questions she wanted to later on when he felt more comfortable with him.. Now that she had knowledge that he wouldn't judge her too harshly, Kityuisa was relieved. A call from the other room brought Kityuisa to thank Aru for speaking with her. She gave him a small curtsy towards Aru, "One moment Hiko! I'll be right there! I want to use the bathroom real quick!" Kityuisa inquired about the bathroom and Aru lifted his hand and gestured in the general direction.

Kityuisa headed for the bathroom and upon getting there she closed the door and opened her inventory. Kityuisa took off her purple butterfly kimono and tapped on the casual outfit she had gotten made for casually sitting in her shop. (Here) It was a white casual shirt tucked into a pair of high waited pants. She wore a pair of look-alike vans and had her hair clipped up into a ponytail. (See photo for image. She also has the choker equipped). Kityuisa unequipped all of her gear so she was plainly simple. She trusted Hikoru, and due to not having any of her weapons or armor equipped, perhaps it would prove it. Kityuisa exited the bathroom and headed for the kitchen smelling the delicious food. She shyly peeked around the corner, before moving her body to stand at the entrance. Her left hand was wrapped around her elbow as she bit her lip. Standing in the doorway, hoping Hiko liked what he saw.

Hikoru heard the cry of Kit exclaiming that she wanted to use the bathroom. He finished setting the table as Aru came in, a small smile on his lips. "Hiko? That one's a first." He laughed. Hikoru just felt a small blush on his face as he spoke. "It's new to me too, trust me." He said as he set the table, setting the covered platter in the center of the table. He pulled a seat out for Kit near the center of one side, and Aru sat across from him. Aru just let out a laugh and took off his cloak, sitting at the table and waiting. "You know, she seems to be a nice girl..." He looked at Hik. "Be nice, and give her a chance, okay? I know that since Vale left-"

"Don't say her name." Hikoru said with an icy tone, like a dagger thrown at Aru's throat. Aru froze and realized he was crossing a line. "Right, right, sorry." He spoke. Hikoru stopped and let out a sigh. "No, i'm sorry. Still a touchy subject. You have a right to speak here." He spoke as he grabbed a few cups filled with coffee, putting Moo Milk and Spider Sugar on the table, the closest things he could find in this game to its counterparts. Aru nodded. "It's fine. But, just give her a chance. I see how you are with her, you usually aren't that kind..." He spoke softly. Hikoru just pat Aru's shoulder. "I know you care, but I can handle-" He was about to finish, when Kit walked in, in a completely different outfit. Hik felt a blush on his face as he saw it, and coughed, turning around to fix his coffee and get his emotions under control. Aru gave a lighthearted smile to Kit. "Looks good kid." he spoke, and gave a thumbs up.

Kityuisa had walked into the room, as a blush crept across her face as Hikoru turned, coughing.. "I-is it too much...?" Kityuisa shyly rubbed her elbow before walking closer to the table. Her eyes scanning the table. It looks like her seat was in the center, Aru was sitting in another seat and another seat was for Hikoru? She walked up closer to Hikoru, regaining a bit of her confidence as she placed a light hand on his shoulder, peeking her face around his body so she could see his facial expression. His blush only making her blush more, "T-thank you for letting me come over by the way.." She removed her hand and went to the seat that she assumed was for her. Taking her seat, she put on leg underneath the leg that dangled towards the floor. Her fingers wrapping around the cup of coffee in front of her. She looked at the stuff on the table, and took some of the 'milk', leaving the sugar untouched by her hands. She placed a bit of the milk in it, leaving it a light brown, but not too much to make it too light. She would kill for almond milk from the real world right now... But I haven't had coffee in the past two years! Kityuisa took a gentle sip, letting the delicious taste seep across her tasting pallet. 

She swallowed and glanced to Aru, "Thanks for making the coffee, Aru. I haven't had coffee since I was in the real world... I didn't realize how much I missed it.." Kityuisa took another sip before glancing back over at Hikoru, "Sooo, what did the master chef cook?" She was eager to see, after all Hikoru had been very very concentrated whilst he had been cooking.

Hikoru finished his coffee, ignoring when Kit asked if it was too much. He had done his best to hide his emotions but his mask had shattered when she walked into the room. She knew her style and could pull it off well. He was about to take a sip when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and almost spilled his coffee, able to catch it at just the last second, the honey-colored coffee licking the brim of the cup gently, almost spilling but not quite there. She thanked him for letting her come over, and he just sipped his coffee quietly. He thought it be better to hold his tongue and not embarrass himself. Aru was enjoying this far more than he would ever let on. Kit thanked him for the coffee, and he just gave a nod.

"Not a problem at all. It's one of the few things I've learned from Hik since he became my mentor." He shot with a small smile on his lips. Hikoru just held back a laugh. "Please, if this is the only thing you learned, then you learned poorly. It's far too watery for my taste some days." He shot back. Aru glared at him, but he was happy that he had broken the ice that was starting to form between the group. Kit asked what the master chef had cooked, and Hikoru came over to the platter, and put his hand onto the handle. "I have made for us tonight..." He lifted the lid, and steam poured out to reveal a large bowl filled with broth, steamy looking potatoes and a sweet, stewed meat with vegetables and seasoning. "Nikujaga." He spoke, and grabbed a ladle. "Who's hungry?"

Kityuisa laughed as Aru and Hikoru bickered back and forth, staying quiet as to simply watch the two go at it. As soon as Hikoru opened the lid, Kityuisa's eyes widened. "W-wha?!?!?" Kityuisa had never felt so excited in her entire time being here. She had forgotten the smell of one of her favorite dishes back home... "How did you know..???" Kityuisa loved nikujaga. Her mother used to make it once every other week back in the real world. Memories of her life flashing before her eyes. Kityuisa stayed quiet, waiting quietly for Hikoru to dish her up. I miss my mom.. Kityuisa sniffed a little, turning her cheeks away from the two, wiping her right eyes that had began to water. Her mind still playing back the memories she had, Kityuisa felt as if her heart would break. Taking a deep breath she let out a rather large sigh for her small figure.

Kityuisa urged herself to focus on the present and shoved her memories to the back of her mind. "I would love some.. I am definitely hungry." Kityuisa's stomach growled as if to add more personality to her otherwise dull statement. A small chuckle escaping her lips, but nothing compared to the laugh that had escaped her body during Aru and Hikoru's amusing bickering. 

Hikoru's eyes widened a bit as Kit reacted to the dish. She seemed... upset, and he didn't know why. He thought that he had done something wrong, but then she said that she would love some. It wasn't his place to know, but he just nodded and took a spoonful and put it onto her plate, then onto Aru's, then onto his own, leaving only a few pieces in the pot with the broth. He left the ladle in the pot in case they wanted to grab some, and he took a seat quietly and started to eat. Aru didn't speak much of a word as he was enjoying the food too much. Ever since Hik had picked up cooking, they had been eating well. He used to always grab the equivalent of take-out from any restaurant on Floor 21, but the food always seemed cold and bland. But the flavors Hik added were always good. Sir Rolland silently munched on a plate of candy on a small table nearby, perfectly made for a small pump-king. He let out a sound that seemed to be happiness and enjoyed his own view on good food while the players ate at the table near him.

"Well, Rolland seems to be happy." Aru said with a chuckle. Hikoru just nodded and sipped on his coffee. "Yes, I always know his favorite types of candy when I can afford it. He lives up to his name well enough, his candy is always the most expensive..." He sighed and shook his head. "And he's picky at times. The candy has to be fresh, else he wont eat it. If the candy is a week old, he wont even look in the direction of the bowl its in." He let out another sigh. "Luckily, I've cut a deal with the guy in town, since i'm his best customer. It put less of a dent in my wallet to feed the little monster." He chuckled at the thought, and took one last sip of his coffee.