Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 10
ID: 178556
Roll: CD: 11
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: EVA | EVA | EVA
Description: This garb features twin tails that confuse the opponent, giving the wearer's movements a veneer of elusivity. Despite appearing loose and baggy, it will feel skin-tight to the wearer, improving maneuverability.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=630072

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crafting 11/23/2020.

Spoiler

Name: Laced Armguards
ID: 178599
Roll: CD: 12
Enhancements: MIT | MIT | Regen
Description: Built to accompany the Hooded Azure Tunic, this armor maximizes maneuverability while also protecting the wearer. On the off-chance that the wearer is struck, this equipment will help to absorb the damage - then mend it.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=630094

Valentine walked inside the shop and released his air of nervousness. The outside of the place had him wondering for a second. If it was not for Oscar recommending the place Val was unsure if he would have came. The place had a nice feel to it. It reminded Valentine of those cozy looking warm homes you see about on tv screen. Maybe Valentine was reminded of his living room on the 4th floor.

He stopped with that train of thought as he looked around. He made his way around the store to see if he could find what he needed. The clothes were nicely arranged and showed a tasteful sense in style. As he could not find what he need he could only fill out an order form. The clothes was for a new aesthetic he was trying to fill in. He wanted to look like an Egyptian priest of sorts. He had a great pride for his bloodlines and felt like expressing it in game.

Spoiler

Name: Blood of Sekhmet
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 8
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion 2  | Recovery 1
Description: A set of garb that is somehow reminiscent of Egyptian wear. The shoes are a pair of snakeskin boots, with white pants, an opened dark grey shirt, and red overcoat. The overcoat is embroidered in gold hieroglyphs that seems to tell a story. It is too bad that it is illegible to most.
Post Link: 

Edited by Valentine

Crafting 11/27/2020.
Order for @Valentine ready for pickup.

Spoiler

Name: Blood of Sekhmet
ID: 178702
Tier: 2
Enhancements: EVA | EVA | Recovery
Description: A set of garb that is somehow reminiscent of Egyptian wear. The shoes are a pair of snakeskin boots, with white pants, an opened dark grey shirt, and red overcoat. The overcoat is embroidered in gold hieroglyphs that seems to tell a story. It is too bad that it is illegible to most.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=630280

As the man adorned in crimson entered the shop, Bahr instantly took notice. There weren't too many in Aincrad willing to sport the color, particularly after Bahr had stained it with the legacy of a killer. However, just as time seemed to heal all wounds, it seemed that the Players had either come to forgive Bahr. That, or they had discovered the falsehood that was Zayne's murder altogether. At any rate, things seemed to be changing for the color red - and for the better.

"Interesting choice," Bahr mused as he read over the work order. "Not used to this sort of style, but I'll see what I can whip up." And with that, he retreated to the back room of the workshop to run through his collection of fabrics and select the perfect one of the job.

The first attempt was scrapped, of course. You couldn't expect a man like Bahr to get such a niche outfit right on the first try. But with a bit more careful deliberation and a steady hand on the second attempt, he found himself pleased with the result. He looked it over a final time, ensured the enhancements had come out correctly, then returned to the front of the shop. 

"I think this'll do the trick," Bahr mused as he presented the clothing to Valentine. "Make sure it's to your liking."

No word? No problem. There were always alternatives, even if that last rumor did leave a sour note on the tip of her tongue. Down the streets of the first, in an alleyway she swore she'd never be caught in had it not been out of desperation, there rested a shop that held clothing of her liking.

Comfortable wear. Delicate touch. Nian's quick verification of the shopkeeper's stock was but a refined assessment of his skills -- when she was certain the fabrics would be fitted to her liking, three papers fell onto the counter, along with a stern yet positive gaze and a nod.

He knew what to do next, the emperor was sure.

Spoiler

Ordering the following from @Bahr:

Item Name: Fur-Hooded Down Jacket
Profession: Tailor | Rank 10
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 
Item Type: TIER 1 PERFECT LIGHT ARMOR
Enhancements: MITIGATION II, REGEN I
Description: A fluffy green winter jacket. The design was taken from a manga only read once.
Post Link: 

Item Name: Roosevelt 
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 
Item Type: TIER 1 PERFECT GAUNTLETS | WEAPON
Enhancements: BLEED II, PARALYZE I
Description: a field of red flowers bloom in a darkened field. the moon that hangs low in the sky is tattered in pieces.
Post Link: 

Item Name: STR
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 
Item Type: TIER 1 PERFECT GAUNTLETS | WEAPON
Enhancements: DAMAGE III
Description: two obsidian obelisks of metal unkind stand at the heart of a distant planet. though their sharp edges have been slanted off, their resolution would be enough.
Post Link: 

Crafting 11/27/2020 (continued).
Order for @Nian ready for pickup.

Spoiler

NOTE: Roll 178713 has a roll purpose that denotes a "T1 Light Armor" craft. This was a mistake made when using the autofill feature. It is meant to be a T1 Martial Arts Weapon craft.

Name:
 Fur-Hooded Down Jacket
ID: 178707
Roll: CD: 10
Enhancements: MIT | MIT | Regen
Description: A fluffy green winter jacket. The design was taken from a manga only read once.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=630301

Name: Roosevelt
ID: 178709
Item Type: Martial Arts Weapon
Enhancements: Bleed | Bleed | Paralyze
Description: A field of red flowers bloom in a darkened field. The moon that hangs low in the sky is tattered in pieces.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=630301

Name: STR
ID: 178713
Item Type: Martial Arts Weapon
Enhancements: DMG | DMG | DMG
Description: Two obsidian obelisks of metal unkind stand at the heart of a distant planet. Though their sharp edges have been slanted off, their resolution would be enough.

Woah. Business was really picking up today. But what was up with the clientele? It was a sea of red. Were they drawn to him because he, too, had a proclivity toward red attire?

Not that he was complaining.

As he perused the notes scribbled down by the small woman, he nodded. "Switching to green, huh? Well, 'tis the season," Bahr muttered, eyes flickering up to match hers. Though, when he found no amusement in them, he pursed his lips and took the work order with him into the workshop in the back of the facility. 

Easy, all of them - despite the odd descriptions she'd given each. After no more than ten minutes, Bahr returned to the front of the shop, producing the requested crafts. "Should do the trick," he surmised, placing his fists against his hips. "Try them on and make sure they're a good fit."

She'd expected the requests to be completed within a few hours, but couldn't help to stay just to inspect the rest of the available apparel. Had anything been eye-catching enough, it would have had to gone into her wardrobe.

Nothing. And by the time she'd done looking through the swath of goods available, the tailor was back.

"Should do the trick. Try them on and make sure they're a good fit."

"Right."

The jacket fit perfectly. It suited Nian's tastes well -- Aincrad would start to grow colder soon with the coming winter. As for the weapons, they were exactly as she needed; their medium would appreciate the enhancements alongside the items' well-measured fit.

The player was not without manners. One deep bow -- "Thank you for the expediency." -- and the woman was out the door in haste.

Spoiler

Receiving the following:

• Fur-Hooded Down Jacket
    [#178707] | 
    TIER 1 PERFECT LIGHT ARMOR | MITIGATION II, REGEN I
    A fluffy green winter jacket. The design was taken from a manga only read once.
  • Roosevelt
    [#178709] | TIER 1 PERFECT MARTIAL ARTS WEAPON | BLEED II, PARALYZE I
    a
     field of red flowers bloom in a darkened field. the moon that hangs low in the sky is tattered in pieces.
  • STR
    [#178173] | TIER 1 PERFECT MARTIAL ARTS WEAPON | DAMAGE III
    two obsidian obelisks of metal unkind stand at the heart of a distant planet. though their sharp edges have been slanted off, their resolution would be enough.

"Mmm num ba de"
"Dum bum ba de"
Doo buh dum ba beh beh"
"Pressure pushing down on me..."

Plini's mumbling of a certain song was stopped when he saw the crimson sign. He was supposed to look for Lyle Tealeaf but somehow he ended somewhere that looked like a place to trade illegal substances. He paid no mind to it, it was a safe zone. What matters now is the name of the shop before him. "It looks like a nice pizza parlor with the word crusty but the barnacles..." he moved closer to read it better "oh it was Bahrnacle, probably a typo," he told himself before pushing the door to see what's inside.

Plini was amazed by the displays and it was good luck to actually go in, it was a tailor shop. He looked around to see if there's anyone inside while rummaging inside his sling bag "I already listed my needed equipment yesterday" he muttered. He approached what may pass as a counter to him and pulled out the paper "hi, I'm Margaret Thatcher and I'd like to order these..."  he showed the paper to whoever was there.

Item Name: Reflux shirt Mark I
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 
Item Type: T1 light armor
Enhancements: MITIGATION II, REC I
Description: A black long sleeve shirt with no designs, just a black long-sleeved shirt. IT's quality however is good enough for protection against acids and poisons, be with from an attack or a blunder from an experiment.
Post Link: 

Item Name: Urchin Jacket
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 
Enhancements: EVA III
Description: A white jacket with the only design it has is an urchin-like insignia on one of it collars, made of lightweight materials but does not make the wearer float like a feather, more like float like a dead body in a 3-feet pool.
Post Link: 

Item Name: Alchemical gloves Mark I
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 
Enhancements: Savvy II, ACC I 
Description: Made of unknown materials [by the crafter]. This pair of gloves will help the wearer have a better grip of weapons or test tubes to avoid spilling mistakes everywhere.
Post Link: 

Valentine changed into his new outfit with a swipe of his hand. A perk of a virtual body was never needing to strip. Valentine tried on his outfit and was immensely pleased. "I have to admit your work is of excellent quality. Oscar knew what he was talking about when he recommended this place." Valentine was not providing lip service as he spoke the truth. Giving him an outfit he wanted in the amount of time that he did was impressive. Valentine wanted to ask the man if he was single but decided not to go into that stereotype. He would find a more suitable mate for Aquan.

Valentine paid the required amount and walked out the place with a smile on his face happy with his purchases. When he decided on a new look or outfit he would be sure to come back again. The excitement could not be contained as Valentine was lightly skipping as he left the place in his new clothes.

• 2 months later...

Starla, soon after visiting NIGHT's shop, went and visited the tailor that was practically next door. If I want to prove myself to Yuki, I'll have to get some stronger armor made too. This one I have now isn't cutting it. Thankfully she gave me enough money to get all this stuff. Starla walked up the counter and saw that there were a vast number of wares in the store for sale, but unfortunately... None were what she was wanting. She'd have to do another custom order, which was expensive, but she had plenty of funds to do it. Starla looked over Bahr, a person she had never met before. "Hello, I'd like to commission something from you. I'd just like a tier one armor. I'm new and I'm in dire need of something stronger than what I've got now. Something with as much evasion as you can get would be nice." Starla put the money on the counter and smiled.

Spoiler

Name: Celestial Body
Your Rank: 8
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Enhancements: EVA III
Description: A light armor that is dark in color and has white specks across it, making it look as though a galaxy were contained inside it. Observers can swear that the armor seems to move as though it is rotating, but upon closer inspection, it seems to just be a trick on the eyes. A perfect fit for a woman that wants to stand out and be galaxy chique!
Post Link:

• 1 month later...

Rolling 4/8/2021.

Spoiler

Name: Nightmare Sash
ID: 187792
Item Type: Cloth Armor
Tier: 4
Enhancements: EVA | EVA | Risky
Description: "For every light, there is dark. For every dream, a nightmare."
Post Link: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=638452

Crafting 4/10/2021.

Spoiler

Name: Nightmare Sash mk. II
ID: 187972
Enhancements: MIT | Light Momentum | Light Momentum
Description: "Literally only here to provide MIT for another piece of equipment."
Post Link: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=638668

Name: Tracksuit of Unfathomable Fashionability
ID: 187976
Enhancements: MIT | Light Momentum | Light Momentum
Description: "For people who love Kill Bill, but can't bring themselves to wear yellow. Obsidian in color for superior comfortability and coolness factor."
Post Link: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=638668

Name: Twilight Cloak
ID: 187975
Enhancements: EVA | EVA | MIT
Description: "Affixed between the dark and light is a power that bring both a fright."

Crafting 4/12/21.

Spoiler

Name: Shade
ID: 188129
Enhancements: EVA | EVA | EVA
Description: "a short black cloak. it makes you look a bit suspicious but hey, whatever floats your boat."
Post Link: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=638937

Name: Eminence
ID: 188130
Enhancements: EVA | Risky | Risky
Description: "a silk wrist cuff, upon which a corsage of pure white roses is pinned."
Post Link: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=638937

The black garbed player strode through the final street like a wraith, the mist under his hood leaving a thin trail behind him as he walked briskly towards the shop. He had already stopped three attempted thefts, beat down one player who assaulted another and threw them into the prison corridor crystal, and someone who was stalking a woman. This had all occurred within the span of ten minutes, and it didn't take long after that for news to spread quickly through the underside of this town. The rest of his time was spent seeing players of all sorts scatter at the sight of him, fleeing down alleyways and otherwise just trying to avoid him. That was fine. Itzal really didn't have time to play policeman here. Stepping into the shop, he wasted no time taking an order slip and writing down the information. He couldn't see the shop keeper, who according to the broker was Bahr, so he left the slip on the counter for the player when he returned, as well as a note stating where to leave it for pickup. Once he finished, he walked back out and moved onto his next destination.

Name: Dēvuni Dr̥ṣṭi
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Cloth Armor
Tier: 4
Enhancements: 3 EVA
Description: Description
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

He finished it in less than a day.

Perfect.

Arabelle waved off the message, its contents mostly forgotten until she started doing her rounds an hour before sunset. Finding Bahr’s shop was easy; she wandered the same street every time she paid the artisan next door a visit, and considering how fickle she was with her build and her own penchant for staring at pretty things that sparkled, she had been around to do business more than once.

She pushed the door open just as the tailor received her scheduled response message. 

“Hello!” the player greeted, her gaze immediately searching the interior for her package, “I’m here to claim my stuff?”

Spoiler

TAKING

Shade
CA T4E3  |  EVA III
a short black cloak. it makes you look a bit suspicious but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Eminence
CA T4E3  |  RISKY II, EVA I
a silk wrist cuff, upon which a corsage of pure white roses is pinned.

10000 Col -- sent to [Bahr].

Crafting 04/13/2021.

"There on the counter," Bahr replied curtly, hardly taking his eyes off of the project he was working on. But, after it dawned on him just who it was who'd walked through his doors, his expression softened a bit. "Oh right, it's you. Good to see you again. Been a while, Arabelle."

"Yeah, it was no trouble. Pretty agreeable piece, all things considered. The fabric made it easy for me. I hope you get what you wanted out of it."

While a chat sounded nice, he hadn't the time. There were other projects that needed his attention, and the needle was practically assembling them itself. Slowing down now would only throw off his groove.

Spoiler

Name: Dēvuni Dr̥ṣṭi
ID: 188335
Enhancements: 3 EVA
Description: Description26.41 kB · 0 downloads
Post Link: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=639231

Name: The King's Lament
ID: 188337
Enhancements: Risky | Risky | Recovery
Description: "Once the loose fitting vest of a great king. When he was killed by his enemies, his spirit would not be laid to rest. That rage and despair linger, fueling the wearer's killer instinct."
Post Link: https://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r10-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=639231

He showed up at the Tailor's shop quietly, or at least, more quiet than most of those who knew him might have expected. Corvo wasn't one to mince words when it came to results, and he needed better items if he wanted to make it in this world. The man who'd offered to craft him armor hadn't exactly been much for conversation at the time, but both of them probably appreciated that fact. Bahr seemed like the type of guy who wanted to keep busy and waste little time on idle chit chat.

Idle chit chat only made Corvo less tolerable, so that worked out best for both parties. When he arrived, he did so with just enough time to see an exchange between the shopkeep and a woman who he did not know. Corvo glanced between the two Players, but kept his thoughts to himself. He had a reason to be here, and it wasn't to heckle other people.

It wasn't... to heckle... other...

"Thanks for this," he said in the obligatory fashion to the man who he barely knew. "Sorry for the inconvenience."

If he kept it at that, he'd be fine. Part of him wanted to speak up about the purple haired woman who arrived just before him, but to start a scene in someone else's shop was bad manners... right? "Fuckin' shojo protagonist," he muttered to himself as he tore his gaze away from Arabelle and trained it on Bahr once more. "Whatta I owe ya?" he asked, readily counting out materials in his inventory to exchange goods for labor.

Now that he got a better look, the proprietor of the store had oddly colored eyes and white hair. It was like he'd died an ended up in an episode of AMV Hell. Was this some new trend he'd missed out on because he'd spent so much time sulking about his shit luck on the First floor? 

He didn't need a better motivator.

Edited by Corvo