[F1 - R10 Tailor] The Crusty Bahrnacle

Day 18

- 7 T1 Materials
+ 2 T1 Materials after salvaging
+ 62 EXP

Bahr spent some time at his sewing station. Sewing, weaving, pulling, stretching, mending, and assembling. After what seemed like forever, the fruits of his labor finally presented themselves. They were nothing special, just a few basic articles with the occasional breath of brilliance in between. Bahr could feel himself progressively becoming better and better at his craft. Every failure was a lesson. Every success a motivator. Every material snipped, every thread pulled, and every nip tucked. If he continued on his track at a pace like this, it would soon be him pulling the strings behind the Light Armor of Aincrad.

Spoiler

ID: 120649
CD: 7+1=8 | LD: 17+5=22

Uncommon Light Armor crafted. +3 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Sturdy Coat
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 6
ID: 120649
Roll: CD8 / LD22
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +9 MIT
Description: "This coat is unremarkable in appearance, but will offer the wearer better protection from harm than your standard jacket."
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r6-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=578277

ID: 120650
CD: 4+1=5 | LD: 17+5=22

Material salvaging successful. +2 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 120651
CD: 12+1=13 | LD: 2+5=7

Perfect Light Armor crafted. +8 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Librarium Overcoat
ID: 120651
Roll: CD13 / LD7
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 EVA
Description: "A jolting sapphire military-inspired jacket. This coat grants the wearer extraordinary elusiveness."
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r6-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&comment=578277

ID: 120652
CD: 4+1=5 | LD: 1+5=6

Material salvaging failed. +2 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 120653
CD: 3+1=4 | LD: 10+5=15

Material salvaging successful. +2 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 120654
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 4+5=9

Perfect Light Armor crafted. +8 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Azure Tights
ID: 120654
Roll: CD12 / LD9
Enhancements: 2 slots MIT | 1 slot Savvy
Description: "These unamusing blue pants are comprised of surprisingly dense interwoven materials."

ID: 120656
CD: 2+1=3 | LD: 4+5=9

Edited by Bahr
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oscar stepped into the Crusty Bahrnacle, mostly because he liked the name on the sign outside. It was in a seedier part of the Town of Beginnings, but once he stepped inside the juxtaposition was jarring. Instead of dirt and grime like he expected, it was almost immaculate. The warmth inside the shop was welcome given how cold the streets of the ghetto could get. Crafted sets of armor hung from racks, each carrying a price tag. Oscar noticed a blue overcoat that he just had to have. He looked at the stats and noticed that it also came with an Evasion boost. Considering how much damage things could do if they hit you, this coat seemed like the perfect thing to help keep him alive. Oscar looked around for the shopkeep and when he couldn't find him, decided to clear his throat and yell really loudly.

"I'd like to buy somethin' from ya here boss. You around?!"

As Bahr sat at his sewing station toiling away on his new masterpiece, he heard someone's voice call out from the front of his shop. Given how most of his product was simply sitting there collecting dust, he assumed it must have been some vagrant who had wondered in looking to plunder his wares. With a sigh, he grabbed his weapon and sheathed it against the small of his back as he meandered idly toward the front.

What he found there was, as he suspected, some filthy hobo looking to score some free loot. Actually... Wait, no, it looked like it was probably just a noob who was looking for some starter gear. Luckily for him, he had come to the right place. "Welcome to the Crusty Bahrnacle. The name's Bahr. What can I do for you today?" He spoke in a flat tone and kept a wary eye on the traveler, just in case he tried anything funny.

Oscar guffawed at the pun the man made of his own name. It was too good. His laughter echoed off of the walls of the shop. It really wasn't that funny, but in a world bereft of humor, Oscar could appreciate it when he saw it.

"Bahr-nacle? Bahr? Classic!"

He wiped a tear from his eye as he caught his breath. "Sorry, sorry. Just been a long time since I heard a pun like that. I wanted to buy this <<Libarium Overcoat>> you got here. How much is this thing gonna set me back?" Oscar really hoped he had enough money to cover it. Something this good would probably take most, if not all, of his Col. Maybe Bahr would feel generous and help a noob out?

Edited by Oscar

Bahr cracked a grin as the man before him broke into a fit of laughter over his pun. Finally - someone who could appreciate the highest form of humor. When the man finally composed himself and inquired about the sapphire jacket Bahr had just set out on the rack, his eyes lit up. "Eyeing the Librarium Overcoat, huh? You've got a good eye. I myself use a similar piece of equipment when I go out hunting. There are some drawbacks, but ultimately it's the best armor for me." His eyes shifted to the door leading into the back room, then back to the newcomer.

"Before I answer that, what level are you?" Bahr wasn't a fan of lowering his prices, but he also wasn't too keen on price gouging noobs who were just trying to get a good start. If Macradon had taught him anything, it was that he needed to pay it forward to the next generation of fighters if they ever wanted to make it out of here alive.

Oscar looked up at the number next to his health bar and then back to the man. "Level 4. Just finished up my first quest. Figured I'd want some armor before I tried anything more difficult."

He wondered to himself why the man was inquiring about his level. Would that affect the price at all? Would he charge him more because he was a low-level? Less? Oscar hoped for the latter. Bahr didn’t seem like the unreasonable sort though. Oscar didn’t want to get away without paying a cent either. Maybe the man would be amenable to a trade? Oscar had plenty of materials that could help cover the cost of the armor.

"I'm gonna be honest," he began. "I don't have a whole lot of cash. Just a little more than the starter amount. But I got some materials you could use. Would that help cover some of the cost, Bahr?"

Bahr tapped his chin as he considered the man's proposal. "Tell you what. Follow me into the back really quick." He started walking toward the door, gesturing for the man to follow. The back room had much the same ambiance of the front. It was dimly lit, but not so much that one couldn't work adequately. It contained a desk near the front with a ledger for his crafts and transactions, a few racks with works that hadn't yet been completed or otherwise weren't yet ready to be presented in the front room, and a sewing area with various tools and materials neatly organized into a functional custom work station. Bahr approached the sewing station, taking a seat and picking up the needle and fabric he had been fiddling with before.

"You see, this piece here is meant to compliment the coat you were eyeing out front. It's made out of more dense material, so it has defensive properties for those times you get hit. But for those times you manage to dodge..." he pulled a thread, the various pieces of fabric pulling pulling together and fusing into a seemless single article of clothing. Once he snipped off the thread, the tights flashed briefly with a golden hue, and a panel populated displaying the armor's stats. It displayed a perfect craft that had two slots of Mitigation and one slot for Savvy. "It gives you a little boost to keep up the momentum."

He gingerly set the finished clothing on the desk and turned to face the new guy. "So I've got a proposition for you, Mr. Nameless. Since you're new, I'd like to pay forward for the times others in this world have helped me. I'll give you a choice. Normally a perfect piece of T1 Light Armor like this that isn't custom-made will run you 1000 col. I'd like to give you the set - this one and the coat out front. You can either pay me 1000 col right now as a buy one, get one sort of deal, or take them without paying anything as an IOU situation. What do you say?"

Oscar followed Bahr to the back and watched, enraptured, at his demonstration. Crafting was such a cool skill to pick up. He had to make sure he did that soon. When Bahr brought up his deal, Oscar had to think for a moment. 1000 for a buy one, get one or get an IOU. It was a tough call. But he opted for neither and brought up the Col Transfer screen, punching in 2000 Col as the amount he was going to transfer to the man.

His thoughts hearkened back to this occasion in which he had accompanied the Major to buy a piece of equipment for the farm. The man only wanted 1,000 dollars for it, but the Major knew what it was really worth. So that was what he paid. It was nearly double what the man wanted for it. When asked about it the Major gruffly responded, "Always pay exactly what something is worth. It's better to be broke for a week than to take advantage of someone."

"I'll take option three, paying exactly what they're both worth. I appreciate the thought, Bahr. But I'd rather be broke for a week than take advantage of you."

Bahr examined the col transfer panel that populated in front of him, a smile stretching across his face as he read the value. With a dismissive gesture, the screen closed and the col transfer was terminated. He grabbed the tights and presented them to the mystery man. "Consider this a gift, on one condition - you tell me your name." He waited patiently for the man to reveal himself as Oscar. "Alright, Oscar. The whole set is yours, free of charge. Go out and do good in the world. Just remember..." His expression suddenly became very cold, his smile eroding into a half frown. "I'll know if you've been bad. And make no mistake, I can take these back in a heartbeat."

With that, his expression returned to one a bit more neutral and the smile returned. "If you don't mind, I've got some more work to get done. Don't forget to take your coat on the way out." With that, he returned his attention to his sewing station, picking up more materials and his needle. Perhaps he would make something a bit more eccentric this time, like a three piece suit.

It was a bittersweet feeling, getting both of the pieces of armor for free. But, if Bahr didn't want the money, he didn't want the money. That aside, Oscar still felt the need to repay the man's kindness in some way. So, he opened up his friend's list and sent a request to the man in front of him.

"If you won't take payment today, then maybe I can repay you later. As soon as I get my shop up and running, you get a 100% discount. I'm planning on becoming a Cook so I'll be able to make some neat things, I hope. Everyone needs some good food buffs now and then."

With that, he let Bahr continue his work. As he departed, Oscar grabbed the <<Librarium Overcoat>> and kept Bahr's warning in mind. The Major's words could be heard in his head as he left the shop and equipped the gear.

Never let a man's charity go to waste.

Oscar had to make sure he kept himself alive. Bahr had just invested in him and he fully intended to pay dividends.

Solei stepped into the shop looking rather excitedly, really. Today was the day! He was going to finally get out of this town and do something! He's spent two long years making sure every kid in the town was safe, and now it was finally time to get started on making a living for himself! 

"Hello," he chirped, tilting his head at the white-haired man-- who he assumed to be the owner of the shop. "Don't mind me," he said, already walking past him and towards the arrays of clothing and armor. There wasn't really much he was looking for honestly, but a pair of gloves quickly caught his eye. "Uh, I think- I think I'll these," he looked over to Bahr with a grin and handed him the Col. "Well, thanks and everything, I best be going now, see cha'!"

-1,000 Col

+Gloves of Caerus

Day 19

Bahr spent some time at his sewing station. Sewing, weaving, pulling, stretching, mending, and assembling. After what seemed like forever, the fruits of his labor finally presented themselves. They were nothing special, just a few basic articles with the occasional breath of brilliance in between. Bahr could feel himself progressively becoming better and better at his craft. Every failure was a lesson. Every success a motivator. Every material snipped, every thread pulled, and every nip tucked. If he continued on his track at a pace like this, it would soon be him pulling the strings behind the Light Armor of Aincrad.

- 1 T1 Material
- 6 T2 Materials
+ 1 T2 material salvaged
+ 63 EXP

Spoiler

ID: 120787
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 10+5=15

Perfect gloves crafted. +8 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Gloves of Caerus
Your Profession: Tailor
Roll ID: 120787
Roll Result: CD12 / LD15
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: "These gloves are rumored to have been worn by Caerus himself, Greek deity of opportunity, luck and favorable moments. They're tan and unremarkable in appearance, but never fail to bring luck to the wearer."
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r6-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=578393

ID: 120788
CD: 6+1=7 | LD: 4+5=9

Spoiler

Name: Doctor's Coat
ID: 120788
Roll: CD7 / LD9
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Regen 1
Description: "The coat is white and unassuming, but offers the wearer extra sustainability."
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r6-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=578393

ID: 120789
CD: 7+1=8 | LD: 2+5=7

Uncommon Light Armor crafted. +3 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

ID: 120789
Roll: CD8 / LD7
Description: "The coat is white and unassuming, but offers the wearer extra sustainability."

ID: 120790
CD: 6+1=7 | LD: 11+5=16

Spoiler

ID: 120790
Roll: CD7 / LD16

ID: 120791
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 18+5=23

Spoiler

Name: Boots of Caerus
Your Profession: Tailor
Roll ID: 120791
Roll Result: CD12 / LD23
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: "These boots are rumored to have been worn by Caerus himself, Greek deity of opportunity, luck and favorable moments. They're black and unremarkable in appearance, but never fail to bring luck to the wearer."

ID: 120792
CD: 1+1=2 | LD: 11+5=16

Crafting failed. +1 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 120794
CD: 2+1=3 | LD: 11+5=16

Edited by Bahr
  • 2 weeks later...

Day 20

- 8 T2 Materials
+ 2 T2 Materials salvaged
+ 76 EXP

Spoiler

ID: 121869
CD: 9+1=10 | LD: 12+5=17

Rare Light Armor crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 121870
CD: 4+1=5 | LD: 12+5=17

ID: 121871
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 11+5=16

Perfect Light Armor crafted. +8 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Hovering Cloak
Your Rank: 7
Roll ID: 121871
Roll Result: CD12 / LD16
Description: "Golden bands worn around the arms magnetically support the cloak, which hovers around the back of the wearer. It's unique design confuses the wearer's opponents."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=579526

ID: 121872
CD: 10+1=11 | LD: 8+5=13

Rare Light Armor crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 121873
CD: 2+1=3 | LD: 7+5=12

ID: 121874
CD: 1 | LD: 5+5=10

Crafting failed. +1 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 121875
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 2+5=7

Perfect Light Armor crafted. +8 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Violet Ribbon
Roll ID: 121875
Roll Result: CD12 / LD7
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: "Crafted with the wearer in mind, this violet ribbon is imbued with the luck of Caerus."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=579526

ID: 121876
CD: 10+1=11 | LD: 8+5=13

Rare Light Armor crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Edited by Bahr

Day 21

- 4 T1 Materials
- 4 T2 Materials
+ 1 T1 Material salvaged
+ 82 EXP

Spoiler

ID: 121932
CD: 12+1=13 | LD: 9+5=14

Spoiler

Name: Ivory Blood Cloak
Roll ID: 121932
Roll Result: CD13 / LD14
Enhancements: +36 MIT | +1 EVA (2 Slots MIT, 1 Slot EVA)
Description: "This cloak runs pure ivory against eye-catching crimson in stark contrast to one another. The durable material it is composed of staves off damage, while the half-cape hanging from the right shoulder distort's the wearer's figure during combat."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=579593

ID: 121933
CD: 10+1=11 | LD: 2+5=7

Spoiler

Name: What I Wouldn't Give For Some More HP
Roll ID: 121933
Roll Result: CD11 / LD2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Regen 2
Description: "This simple armband pumps the wearer full of the juice they need to keep on lickin'."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=579593

ID: 121934
CD: 1 | LD: 1+5=6

Crafting failed. +1 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 121935
CD: 4+1=5 | LD: 11+5=16

ID: 121936
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 7+5=12

Spoiler

Name: Arcane Duster
Roll ID: 121936
Description: "This jacket is jet-black, adorned with ornate golden fixtures that accent the sleeves, cuffs, storm patches, lapels and collar. A mystical power imbued into its fabric offers superior elusiveness to the wearer."

ID: 121937
CD: 9+1=10 | LD: 18+5=23

Rare Light Armor crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 121938
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 15+5=20

Spoiler

Name: Azure Overcoat
Roll ID: 121938
Description: "A jolting sapphire military-inspired jacket. This goat grants the wearer extraordinary elusiveness."

ID: 121939
CD: 8+1=9 | LD: 16+5=21

Day 22

- 2 T1 Materials
- 6 T2 Materials
+ 1 T1 Material salvaged
+ 1 T2 Material salvaged
+ 81 EXP

Spoiler

ID: 122040
CD: 3+1=4 | LD: 9+5=14

ID: 122041
CD: 12+1=13 | LD: 10+5=15

Spoiler

Name: Gloves of Caerus
Roll ID: 122041
Roll Result: CD13 / LD15
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: "These gloves are rumored to have been worn by Caerus himself, Greek deity of opportunity, luck and favorable moments. They're tan and unremarkable in appearance, but never fail to bring luck to the wearer."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=579697

ID: 122043
CD: 3+1=4 | LD: 19+5=24

ID: 122044
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 14+5=19

Perfect Martial Arts Weapon crafted. +8 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Knuckle-Busters
Roll ID: 122044
Roll Result: CD12 / LD19
Item Type: Martial Arts Weapon
Enhancements: +6 DMG (3 slots DMG)
Description: "These forest green military-inspired gloves sport bands of steel plates along the knuckles, allowing the wearer to really pack a punch."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=579697

ID: 122045
CD: 9+1=10 | LD: 2+5=7

Rare Martial Arts Weapon crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122046
CD: 5+1=6 | LD: 20+5=25

Uncommon Martial Arts Weapon crafted. +3 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122047
CD: 12+1=13 | LD: 4+5=9

Perfect Martial Arts Weapon crafted. +8 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Knuckle-Crunchers
Roll ID: 122047
Roll Result: CD13 / LD9
Enhancements: +1 ACC | Bleed 2 (One slot ACC, two slots Bleed)
Description: "These deep maroon gloves sport bands of spikes on the knuckles, allowing the wearer to tear into their foes."

ID: 122048
CD: 8+1=9 | LD: 2+5=7

Rare Martial Arts Weapon crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Edited by Bahr

Day 23

- 8 T2 Materials
+ 71 EXP

Spoiler

ID: 122142
CD: 10+1=11 | LD: 20+5=25

ID: 122143
CD: 6+1=7 | LD: 14+5=19

ID: 122144
CD: 5+1=6 | LD: 1+5=6

Uncommon Light Armor crafted. +3 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122145
CD: 10+1=11 | LD: 15+5=20

Rare Light Armor crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122146
CD: 9+1=10 | LD: 16+5=21

Rare Light Armor crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122147
CD: 2+1=3 | LD: 2+5=7

Material salvaging failed. +2 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122148
CD: 5+1=6 | LD: 13+5=18

ID: 122149
CD: 9+1=10 | LD: 19+5=24

Edited by Bahr

Astralin had heard of a rising tailor shop ran by a player, but the shop was also in one of the absolute worst places in town! She didn't know whether or not going would be a good or a bad idea, until she heard as much as she could about safe zones. Once she had that information, she gained the courage to step into the town's slums, searching for the tailor shop. The Vagrants were almost unexpected, and she would offer them advice, and give them small amounts of col that should help them live on for a bit of a while. The criminals? She was ready to face each one that came her way, but there were times where her strength and skill was outmatched, forcing her to flee. She managed to come across a sign with crimson lettering, and once she was able to read it, she entered the building, hoping it was the tailor shop. Indeed, it was. She let out a sigh of relief, those miscreants were starting to prove troublesome.

The shop's interior was far, far better than she had expected. She looked around the shop in mid wonder, but she found nothing that she would be capable of, or wish to be using. "In that case, I'll just have to place a custom order, then." She thought. She walked up to the counter in order to speak with the shopkeeper. "Hello, I would like to place a custom order, please."

Custom order:

Spoiler

Name: Alkarina’s Resolve

Tier: 1

Item type: Light Armor

Enhancements: 2 Evasion, 1 Recovery

Description: A dark violet adventurers’ dress with a royal-purple leather vest centerpiece sewn onto it. The leather vest has silver accents in an art nouveau design, and its effects aid one in avoiding attacks and recovering energy.

@Bahr

Day 24

- 8 T1 Materials
+ 1 T1 Materials

+ 81 EXP

It was another ordinary day in the Town of Beginnings. The city was dead, for lack of a better word, only Militia members milling about. These days the average citizen was afraid to wander the streets, lest they be accosted by the very men and women that swore to protect and serve and extorted for everything they were worth. Admittedly, it was a horrible place to set up shop - Bahr just hadn't had anywhere else to go at the time. He had been thinking about relocating recently, but this was his city. His people. Could he really afford to leave that all behind?

Ring ring!

The jarring jingle of the front door swinging open ripped Bahr away from his internal monologue, eyes flickering up toward the source of the noise. It was a young woman, blonde and cute, definitely not from around these parts. Judging by her gear, she was probably looking for something that could help her survive outside the walls of the town. She had come to the right place. "Welcome, name's Bahr. Feel free to take a look around, and let me know if you need anything."

He waited patiently as she meandered around the store, inspecting the various articles he had on display. Seemingly not finding what she was looking for, she approached the counter and grabbed the order form. "Hello, I would like to place a custom order, please," she declared, her light voice reminding Bahr of a certain other young woman he was acquainted with. 

"Absolutely," Bahr effused, looking over the order form once she had finished filling it out. "I'll have this right out for you." With that, he retreated to the back room of the shop, approaching his sewing station and getting to work. After half an hour or so, he had managed to complete the article, marveling over his own craftsmanship for a moment before standing. On his way back to the front, he picked up a pair of gloves he had finished earlier in the day, intending to hand them off to the woman as a gesture of good faith. It was the responsibility of the more experienced players to help out the newer ones. Bahr had been aided several times when he started, it was only right that he paid it forward.

"Here we go, brand new and ready for action. Try it on and let me know if the fit is right. In addition to the armor, go ahead and take these gloves - free of charge. They'll come to your aid in the event that a typical weapon cant," he said with a grin, placing both items on the counter in front of the young woman. "Is there anything else I'll be helping you with today?"

Spoiler

Name: Alkarina's Resolve
Roll ID: 122200
Roll Result: CD12 / LD15
Enhancements: +2 EVA | Recovery 1
Description: "A dark violet adventurers’ dress with a royal-purple leather vest centerpiece sewn onto it. The leather vest has silver accents in an art nouveau design, and its effects aid one in avoiding attacks and recovering energy."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=579908

Spoiler

Name: Sticky Ricky
Roll ID: 122202
Roll Result: CD12 / LD25
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: "A common choice for martial artists, these gloves are weighted to pack more of a punch."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=579908

Spoiler

ID: 122195
CD: 2+1=3 | LD: 13+5=18

ID: 122196
CD: 10+1=11 | LD: 9+5=14

ID: 122197
CD: 9+1=10 | LD: 16+5=21

ID: 122198
CD: 8+1=9 | LD: 2+5=7

Rare Light Armor crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122199
CD: 7+1=8 | LD: 3+5=8

Uncommon Light Armor crafted. +5 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122200
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 10+5=15

Spoiler

Name: Alkarina's Resolve
Roll ID: 122200
Roll Result: CD12 / LD15
Enhancements: +2 EVA | Recovery 1
Description: "A dark violet adventurers’ dress with a royal-purple leather vest centerpiece sewn onto it. The leather vest has silver accents in an art nouveau design, and its effects aid one in avoiding attacks and recovering energy."

ID: 122201
CD: 5+1=6 | LD: 19+5=24

Uncommon Martial Arts Weapon crafted. +3 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122202
CD: 11+1=12 | LD: 20+5=25

Perfect Martial Art Weapon crafted. +8 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Spoiler

Name: Sticky Ricky
Roll ID: 122202
Roll Result: CD12 / LD25
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: "A common choice for martial artists, these gloves are weighted to pack more of a punch."

Edited by Bahr

After a short amount of time, the shopkeeper returned with two items. He was apparently offering another item...free of charge. "R-really?? That's very thoughtful of you, thanks!" was her response to it. The shopkeeper said she could try on the light armor and let him know if the fit was right. She placed the col that she needed to pay onto the counter, and took the items. Sure, she would indeed try on the new light armor...but she would need to be clever about it. "Sure, I'll try it on. If you'll excuse me for a second, just in case." She would walk over to one of the displays, place herself behind it in terms of the shopkeeper's sight, and use the equip system to swap the items, since the light armor was attached to common cloths. the apparel on her turned a glowing white for a second, and when the glow faded, the new apparel was on her. She smirked, now knowing how it worked. She walked over to a clear space in the shop, did a little twirl, and yes, it fit wonderfully. She giggled, satisfied with what she had received. "Thank you, it fits perfectly! I believe that will be all for the time being." With that, she left the shop, content with the items she had received.

Paid 1500 col to @Bahr

+Alkarina's Resolve(2 EVA, 1 REC)

+Sticky Ricky(3 DMG)

Day 25

- 8 T2 Materials
+ 1 T2 Material salvaged
+ 72 EXP

Spoiler

ID: 122322
CD: 10+1=11 | LD: 3+5=8

ID: 122323
CD: 6+1=7 | LD: 18+5=23

ID: 122324
CD: 12+1=13 | LD: 15+5=20

Spoiler

Name: Putrid Jack
Roll ID: 122324
Roll Result: CD13 / LD20
Enhancements: +1 EVA | Recovery 2
Description: "This article of armor is composed of a strange amorphous material that clings to the wearer, fitting their form no matter how small or large."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=580018

ID: 122325
CD: 4+1=5 | LD: 18+5=23

ID: 122326
CD: 5+1=6 | LD: 3+5=8

Uncommon Light Armor crafted. +3 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

ID: 122327
CD: 12+1=13 | LD: 15+5=20

Spoiler

Name: Hippocrates
Roll ID: 122327
Roll Result: CD13 / LD20
Enhancements: +1 EVA | Regen 2
Description: "A tan duster that's soothing to the touch. The wearer need not fear death."
Post Linkhttp://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r7-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=580018

ID: 122328
CD: 3+1=4 | LD: 5+5=10

ID: 122329
CD: 1 | LD: 2+5=7

Crafting failed. +1 EXP (+5 Bonus EXP)

Edited by Bahr