[Event-F22] Star-Crossed Lovers [Tier 3]

Image result for Water lizard creatures fantasy
* This Event is based off of the Tanabata tradition in Japan

The Star Festival had begun! People came to Floor 22 from all walks of life. Merchants, Frontliners, NPC's and Players alike came to see the Star-Crossed Lovers meet in the middle of the bridge. Everything had been going according to plan, and the festivities had been productive. Laughs could be heard from miles as people enjoyed the festivities. However, all of this ended when the first rain drop was felt. Out in the ocean, something was emerging from the waters, and it didn't look happy. Soon the rain fell, and the NPC's started to scream and head inland. The closer the creatures came to the land, the harder the rain pelted, and winds picked up. The bridge above the water soon disappeared from view, and the two lovers in the sky, easily visible from where the players stood, reached out in longing towards one another. If the players wanted to see the beauty of love, they would have to fight to defeat whatever brought the rain

Emerging from the water came a large, tentacled creature emerged behind those in front of him, towering over the creatures below his feet and challenging the size of the Leviathan. This creature gave off an aura of authority, and seemed to be the mastermind behind this whole attack. He seemed the strongest of the whole raid and he would be considered a challenged for even those of the frontlines. Players should be warned that this would be the challenge of almost the same level of a floor boss, and should be careful when fighting the creature. They could possibly die from this encounter if they are not careful, and should have a Teleportation Crystal ready in case of emergency.

T3 players have 72 hours to reply to this thread to be included in the boss fight. After 72 hours, the Event boss will begin.
All participants must list their stats, equipment, battle-ready inventory, skills, buffs, and consumed items in their post.

[ Deadline: Monday, July 15 2019, 2:00 PM EST ]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

* This Event is based off of the Tanabata tradition in Japan The Star Festival had begun! People came to Floor 22 from all walks of life. Merchants, Frontliners, NPC's and Players alike came to s

Posted Images

It have been some long weeks of grinding. But now she finally was a millionaire. It felt good. Now she wouldn’t have to worry about her economy for quite awhile. As she arrived back to the settlement, she saw a lot of people gather towards the bridge. That was when she rembered, today was the day. ‘’Isnt that some good timing?’’ she said and looked at Zita, her kingseagle familiar with a tired smile. ’’Lets hang around abit and chill. Can be fun right.’’ She didn’t bothered to go very close, didn’t wanted to push and get pushed in the thick crowd. She sat down and took a deep breath.

It was in that moment she felt it. Something wasn’t right. She didn’t knew what, but something was wrong. She quickly stood up and her eyes darted back and forth. The eagle shot like a firework up in the sky and started circling high above. Suddenly raindrops started to fall, and a sound was herd from the sea as NPC’s started to scream and run inland. Zita let out a high cry and flew towards the open sea. Zandras eyes followed her and spotted a creature approaching. She let out a deep sigh. ‘’Why Kayaba? I just want to rest.’’ She wanted to follow the NPC’s and just leave this behind. But in some way she knew that wasn’t an option. She let out another deep sigh. ‘’When I get out of here I will kill you Kayaba.’’ And with that she started running towards the creature, equipping her gear as she ran. Just in case they wasn’t there, she sent a mail to the first players she trusted would be able to join this fight without having to babysit them. She wrote it in hurry so it would probably be full of misspellings. But she didnt had time to think about that now.

Spoiler

Mail sent to @Macradon @Calrex @Hikoru @Hestia @Itzal @Jomei @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Hi, don’t know if you are arleady here but, Im on floor 22 and this giant mnoster have appeared. It seems it is goning to be quite a challenge. Just rember bring a tp crystal.

//Zandra

Spoiler

Level: 81
HP: 1,920 (1,620(lvl 81)+45(athletics)+135(overhealth)+120(field raions +2)
Energy: 162
DMG: 22 (5(weapon skill)+1(base)+2(2h)+1(athletics)+1(ferocity)+3(potion)+9(familair))
Mit: 155 (54(normal mit from gear)+36(flame aura)+35(hvy armor)+30(mit potion)
Thorns: 114 (54(thorns)+30(flame aura -burn-)+30(immolation potion+2)
Battle healing: 96
Toxic venom: 24 dmg for 2 turns on crit.
LD: 8(5(search skill)+3(food))
ACC: 3(food buff with house buff)
EVA: 2(food buff)

Gear:
Inferno: Flame aura x2(+36mit +30 thorns(brn)), mit +27
Mask of the aggresive dragoness +27 mit, +54 thorns
Teseleths fury (t3 2h axe: Fallen +12, Burn +36(2) on 8-10)

Skills:
See signature

Mods:
See signature except Exchange sharpness for hyperactive

Battle ready inventory:
Dimensional backpack +1 slot
Dimensional pouch +1 slot
Storage closet +1 slot

Amphibian war rally
Unicorn horn
Santas cloak(light armor, Paraimmune, antifreeze, 2 lifemend)
Dark cloak(t3 light armor 27mit 2 eva)
Shield whorleater: Taunt, +27 mit, Frost thorns (21thorns +6 for 2 turns)
Handwraps of accuracy (3 accuracy)
Mass heal crystal x1
TP crystal x1

Edited by Zandra

Quickly teleporting upon the floor i quickly run towards where Zandra is not wasting anytime to try and get towards the woman who had asked for my help as i quickly shoot her a message as fast as possible with a smile upon my face.  "Hey @Zandra i'm going to get there quickly bringing buffs. Take your picks as fast as you can if you want first shots at them. Keep in mind if you're going damage or tank though since..yeah we need tanks to be tanky so they should get the limited amount i have." I send the message out as i quickly make my way across the ground towards the destination and once arriving i see the giant monolith of a water creature and just lets out a low whistle. Once arriving near Zandra i just smile and quickly show her the list of buffs i have that she can take as i also take note of the lower mobs and just sighs softly at that hoping that we can handle what feels like a mini war that is about to take place. Myself holding onto my shield, having my armor equipped, and having the snowglobe equipped to aid in my healing and having a vanity curved sword as well on hand. ijust nod towards Zandra with a smile. Lets see if we can kick this things butt as fast as possible huh? I say with a smile on my face. Having a vanity curved sword as well on hand.

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 2105/2105   Energy: 176/176  DMG:7  MIT:214  Thorns: 84(+15 flame aura)  ACC:1  Eva: -1  TAUNT: 1  REC: +3 ENG  BH: 105     Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction

Gear:

Spoiler

(BR: 3 teleport crystals)

magical snowglobe (christmas extravaganza): x2 life mending, x1 accuracy (not equipped unless using healer kit)

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

Name: Prometheus' Blessing
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Flame Aura / Taunt / Heavy Momentum
Description: A constant light aura of flames wraps around the armor like a cape of flames. The armor depicting Prometheus giving humanity their flames of intelligence and creativity.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&comment=572872 

Skills:

Spoiler

Combat:
» Rank 5 First Aid- heals 4% per rank of a party member's health (rounded down)    Energy cost: 5% of healing done (rounded down) MOD: (12+3ENG per player CD:2%)[Field Medic mod]  [MOD: purify]  [MOD: barrier rank 3]

Howl: Active Post command.  Energy Cost: 8    Effect: Adds +2 Hate each against up to 4 targets.  (MOD focused +4 hate -6 ENG  CD:1)

Rank 5 Heavy Armor: +45 Mitigation (MOD: Stone wall 10 MIT, 45 HP) (MOD; atheltics +1 base damage, +45 HP)

Fighting Spirit: +1 hate

Rank 5 Block: 25 MIT 

Energize: 8 Energy gain at cost of 10 to myself 

Battle Healing: Rank 5 [MOD: Emergency Recovery]

Charge rank 5

Weapon skills:
» Rank 5 Curved Sword  MOD: Ferocity (One handed curved swords)

Extra Skills:

(Extra Skill) Rank 3 Tier 2 Protection Familiar: 81 points of mitigation

Concentration: +1 BD cooldown 3 posts

Survival: (Extra Skill) Passive. Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 20 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects.

MODS IN USE:

Purify- [CD:1 turn, 12 ENG, 1 target]
Field medic [CD:2]
Barrier [CD:2, 10+2per target(no user), 15%DMG reduction]
Stonewall
Athletics

Items used:

Spoiler

T3 immolation/Field rations  (+30 Thorns, +120 HP)
1 T3 mit (+45 MIT)
1 T3 overhealth (+135 HP)

GET YOUR COOK BUFFS! First come first serve (will edit this as people take buffs)

Spoiler

1 T1 accuracy (all 3 are rare)

2 T1 protein (all 3 are rare)

@Sey@Pinball@Macradon@Calrex@Itzal@Ariel - The Crowned Lion@Hirru@Ruby@Jomei@Hikoru

Hikoru was having a lovely evening. He had taken off his cloak and shipped it into his inventory, enjoying the event incognito, even taking off his goggles as to play the part. He looked completely different than how the people of the frontlines looked, and he had enjoyed his time with the NPCs and players who were celebrating the festivities. And then the rain started. As the rain started to pelt him, he realized that something was wrong. He saw the NPC's running away back towards the inland of the island, and he looked out to the ocean to see a giant looming figure, with tentacles writhing beneath it. he shuddered at the thought, and realized that this may be a fight he wasn't expecting. In the blink of an eye, he crouched down in a stand and changed into his armor, his blue cloak billowing in the winks and his goggles donned onto his head. He looked to see two figures heading out before him. Soon, he got a message from Zandra, and he sighed.

"Of course I had to be here. Can't get a break from the frontlines these days." He joked to himself. He came over and saw Hestia handing out some extra potions. He grabbed a Tier 3 Mitigation potion and a bit of food for the Protein buff. "Dibs on these, heading into stealth." He spoke, then blended into the shadows.

ID: 118980 LD: 12+7=19 Stealth Rating

Nabbing one of the Proteins and the T3 MIT from Hestia

Using Slime Farm: +2 SP

Stats:

Spoiler

Title: Master of Shadows

Level: 76

HP: 1550

EN: 152

DMG: 19
ACC: 3
EVA: 3
MIT: 94

Inventory:

2x  T3 Tears of Tranquility - +120 HP Restore
2x Rare HP Recovery Crystals
1x Perfect Recovery Crystal 

1x Rare Antidote Salve  (2 first turns of status effects ignored)
N/A
N/A

Skills:

Grandmaster Dagger (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor (+25 MIT)
Grandmaster Charge (+5 DMG first hit)
Grandmaster Search (+5 LD) 
Grandmaster Shadowed Path (+5 to Hiding Checks. +3 Base Damage when attacking from Stealth)
Grandmaster Battle Healing (5% Health regen per hit)
Novice Martial Arts (+4 Damage)
Extended Mod Limit Rank 2 (+2 Mod Slots)

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 ACC when used)
Martial Arts (Rank 2)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not affected by environment)
Familiar Handling: Fighter (Max Rank) (+9 DMG)

Mods:

Sneak Attack [Assassin] (+2 Damage, Auto Attack, No stuns or status effects can trigger)
Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision (+1 ACC)
Vanish (Return to stealth using a post, automatically enter stealth after killing a foe)
Blindside (Gain +2 Stealth Rating. Natural BD rolls of 9-10 reduce the target's accuracy by 1 for one turn when attacking from stealth.)
Untraceable (Negates the effect of the Tracking skill against the user.)

Buffs:

Shadowed Path (Immunity to Passive Detection, 20% Damage increase when attacking from stealth, Do not gain Hate on a normal attack, Gain 1 Hate from a Critical attack)
Multipurpose (+1 Stealth Rating for one Post in a thread)
Relaxed (Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts)
Clean (The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 20% (rounded down))
Rested (-1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat)
Tasty (Turn 2 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Lesser Feast. A Lesser Feast contains 4 portions of the food items sacrificed. Lesser Feasts created this way cannot be used outside of the thread they are created. Limit 1 item created per thread)
Item Stash (+1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot)
Filling (Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30)
Col Stash (+5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests)
Protein (+3 Damage, -30 MIT [Filling used on Protein])
Mitigation Potion (+45 MIT)

Equipment:

Weapon: Dimensional Dagger: (+1 Phase, +2 ACC)

Armor: Shadow's Triumph (+54 MIT, +1 Light Momentum)

Accessory: --- Shadow's Gait (+3 EVA)

Familiar: Sir Rolland the Mini Pumpking (+9 DMG)

Spoiler

HP: 1850 | EN: 176 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 151 ACC: 3 |  EVA: -1 | Taunt: 1 Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 28 HM: 3 | ACH: 0.6 (See Achilles in Skills/Mods for details)

Equipped Gear:

Grand Skypiercer: +1 Taunt / +1 Accuracy (Excess / Inactive) / +1 Paralyze

Grand Guard III: +28 Thorns & +3 Heavy Momentum

Grand Chariot III: +81 Mitigation

Rebellion of Sapphire: +3 Evasion (Overequipped, Receiving No Benefits From Item)

Battle Ready:

x1 Grand Legionbane: +9 Damage

x1 Basic Teleportation Crystal: Upon use, teleport to the nearest town next turn

x1 Grand Gauntlets III: +9 Unarmed Damage

x4 Safeguard Potion: First Attack Negated

x1 Lightning Rod: +1 Paralyze for one thread

Skills & Mods:

Two-Handed Battle Axe [Rank 5]

One-Handed Assault Spear [Rank 5]

Heavy Armor [Rank 5]:
- Athletics Mod
- Stonewall Mod 

Charge [Rank 5]: Bull Rush Mod

Battle Healing [Rank 5]

Block [Rank 5]: Rampart Mod

Howl: Focused Howl Mod

Parry: Vengeful Riposte Mod

Extended Mod Limit [Rank 3]

Familiar Master: Accurate [Rank 3]

Martial Arts [Rank 5]: Precision Mod

Quick Change

Survival

Disguise

Meditation

Achilles [Rank 5]:
- 50% Damage Reduction (All Incoming Damage after MIT and Rampart/Parry reduction multiplied by 0.6 (Ex. [150 DMG - 50 MIT] /2 ACH = 50)
- Counter and DoT damage is exempt and doubled (Stonewall reduces DoT effects by 25% rounded down)
- Status effects that removes player action last twice as long

Consumed

Safeguard (First Attack Negated)

"Really hoping this thing doesn't have some kind of repeating stun mechanic..."

The sound of metal bumping against itself could be faintly heard as the blunette arrived at the gathering area for what appeared to be an event fight, already clad in the Grand Chariot III. Going from his movements, it didn't even seem like he had taken it off from a previous encounter before this. Having receiving the message from Zandra he had made his way over, already prepared with his defensive array of weaponry. A brief sheen could be seen as he applied one of the Safeguard potions from his inventory.

He gave a brief nod to the people he recognized that were present before giving a small wrist flip of the Grand Skypiercer javelin in his hand, looking over at the monster in the distance, "So first it was actual fantasy and looking like the game is now delving into Cthulu mythos for its bestiary."

"Let's just hope this isn't everyone that is planning to participate in the event. We've got barely enough people to form even a single floor raid party."

-Stealing a T1 ACC item from Hestia-

As he stood there... he was afraid. The fear of being rejected, hated even, was present in his mind. He hadn't shown up in any Frontline events since the Fallen Angel Event. Nobody had seen him besides Hestia and Itzal, both of which had given him a long lecture on his current cursor state. He clenched his hands, so tight that they would turn white. It would be hard to see all of their faces. He bowed his head, a tear streaming down from his face. He took a step back, preparing to leave and save himself the pain. He turned his body, and was starting to walk away...

No. You made a promise to Hestia. Honor it you pathetic wimp.

After a choked breath, he would turn back to the teleported and stand in the middle. Wiping the tears from his eyes and face, he stood for a moment to breathe. Putting on a face to mask his pain and fear, he would speak. "Floor 22, Coral" With a blue light, the blond would flash away, exiting existence.

Standing in the tow of Coral, he would make a quick exit before the guards bothered him in any way. Moving to the event people, he would look at the small group of players who had already gathered. Moving forward with a confident stride that would hopefully hide what he truly felt, he would enter the area of people. He would step quietly until he reached Hestia, his mentee who had now become the one that he followed in the footsteps of. Her immaculate skill and procedure was the one he decided to follow and join yet another guild. The Radiant Sanctuary.

The blond stood there, an orange cursor spinning slowly around his head. He wore armor of bronze, a piece of equipment he had obtained as of recently from Hestia. A large black two handed blade remained strapped to his his back, and although he was a part of the Radiant Sanctuary, a white glove with a Celestial Ascendants Sun remained on his right hand. Although he had put on a face to not look depressed, there was no smile or happiness in his eyes or mouth. Looking at Hestia, he would speak quietly. "Hey uh @Hestia... Could I get one of those Accuracy things please? Thanks." It had been a while since he had fought a boss. A good month or two at least.

Stats

Spoiler

Battle Stats: 
1565/1565 HP | 134/134 EN | 21 DMG | 156 MIT | 6 ACC | -1 EVA | 78 BH | 3 HM | 25% DoT Reduction | 5% HP recovered on CD:9+
Level: 67 - 343 SP
1430 HP
134 Energy
+4 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
19 Base Damage
126 Mitigation
72 Battle Healing

Equipped Items:
» «Judgement» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, Two Handed Straight Sword)
» «Angel's Pendant» (+3 ACC) (Tier 1, Trinket): 
» «Phanes' Guidance» ( 1 Taunt, 1 HM, 1 Vampiric[DEF]) (Tier 3, Heavy Armor)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Celestine» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)

Skills
Rank 5 - Two-Handed Straight Sword (+7 DMG)
Rank 5 - Charge (+5 DMG)

Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) 
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn) 
Rank 3 - Search (+3 LD)
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate)
Rank 0 - Fishing

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

Active Mods
Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced)
Athletics (+45 HP, +1 DMG)
Emergency Recovery (Upon 25% HP, Recover 10%) 
THSS Ferocity (+1 DMG) 

Focused Howl (8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate))
Precision (+1 ACC)

Active Buffs
T1 Rare DMG Potion ~ +2 DMG
T3 Rare MIT Potion ~ +30 MIT
T3 Overhealth Potion ~ +135 HP
T1 Rare ACC Food ~ +2 ACC

Battle-Ready Inventory

1. Teleport Crystal x2
  2. T3 Healing Potion x4
  3. T3 Healing Crystal x3

Making way to the 22nd floor, Macradon was going to attend another seasonal event. He wasn’t really the person to join raids, but event raids were an exception, that’s just where he wanted to fight and nothing else, it wasn’t like the frontlines, in was more casual, if not still dangerous. He would have everything at hand and ready for him to fight the best he could. As he arrived at the destination, it didn’t seem like that many were attending, which wasn’t quite the most optimal. With Macradon, that would be 6 people in total, a single raid party, hopefully that would be enough, if not, Macradon would have his Teleportation Crystal ready to book the heck out of there. He wouldn’t be risking his life for a mere event, if he would come close to being in danger, he would deck out of there. On his way up to the meeting spot, he had been having Belphegor in tow in chain, dragging the cerberus with him as he chugged down as many consumables he could that would help the party succeed in fighting. The sound of steel upon steel, clanging with each step Macradon took, making his presence known as he didn’t try to conceal it, but what some people would find strange, was that Macradon was wearing some new armor, not his usual KoB red and white combat uniform. “Hello everyone, hope there’s room for me.” Macradon said, looking at everyone present.

< Jammy Dodgers consumed >
< Hearty Seafood Soup consumed >
< Carrot Sauerkraut consumed >
< Beef Wellington consumed >

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 80
1645 HP
175 Energy
4 Accuracy
2 Evasion
21 Base Damage
 (33 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity +2 Protein)
131 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill +81 Armor +45 Food -30 Protein)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Exiled Requiem ................... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal ............ // Teleport to a designated location
Health Potion .................... // Heal 180 Health Points
Warden's Fury .................... // THSS, Absolute Accuracy, Paralyze, Paralyze
Glacial Hide ..................... // 18 Damage Mitigation, Never Freeze
2 Rare Recovery Potion ........... // Heal 180 Health Points
1 Perfect Recovery Potion ........ // Heal 270 Health Points

Buffs
Evasion .......................... // +2 Evasion
Damage Mitigation ................ // +45 Damage Mitigation
Accuracy ......................... // +2 Accuracy
Protein .......................... // +2 Damage, -30 Damage Mitigation
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat
Relaxed .......................... // Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 3: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +3xTier(9) base damage on first attack.
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)

Edited by Macradon
Zandra gave me stuff

First to arrive was Hestia. She was really happy that the tank made it. This would make sure that they could have at least two parties with a tank. She returned the smile and shoke her head. "Thamks for the offer, but Ive already used all buffs cooks and alchemists can make that will make a difference. You never know when a moment like this will happen." she paused before she continued."And yeah, lets kick its ass.
Second  was the stealthy guy." Hello Hik. Im glad you also could make it. I... " But before she could continue he had grabbed some food and disapeared in stealth. Zandra only let out a sigh just before Calrex appeared. Another one she was happy to see. Nodded back to him with a smile. "Enemy dosent matter. We will still bring it down!" 
Then Morgenstern arrived, she havent seen him in awhile and those times she have, they havent really talked or anything. So she greeted him kindly. She felt a bit embarresed because she havent sent him an invite, but he is one of the top players. Then someone she recognized even less, even not at all. A man, or a woman with male looking armor. Armor that covered him or her from top to toe. She still greeted the new arrival kindly. "Yes, we have room for anyone."

After that she looked at everyone with relaxed and determined face. Thou behind the facade she was shaking. She wanted to just, run away. But she couldnt. That wasnt how she wanted people to look at her. "Thou before we bring it down I have something I need to do." she scrolled thru her inventory. "We start with this." she said and handed everyone one rare antidote salve. "and Im not giving it for you to save it. Hehe." after that she scrolled some more. Walked first up to Hestia, followed by Hikoru, Calrex, Morgenstern and the new guy. "Use them if you need to. I would prefer to get any unused ones back after the event, it is my personal crystals." Each of the crystals was white as snow with a faint mist around it. And inside was a liquid ball, pulsating like a heart. Zandras cheeks got a shadow of red. Handing out her personal crystals like this gave her a very uncomfortable feeling. "Well, hope its enough." she said as she turned around and grabbed her axe.
She placed her hand on herself and activated the hyperactive mod. Suddenly her heart beats increased and the uncomfortable feeling disapeared, beeing replaced with the will to fight a powerful opponent. 

Zandra use hyperactive on herself +3 energy recovery for three turns

@Hestia @Hikoru @Calrex @Morgenstern @Macradon

Everyone gets a rare antidote salve (2 first turns of status effevts ignored)

Hestia: 2 rare hp recovery crystal, 1 uncommon recovery crystal 

Hikoru: 2 rare hp recovery crystal, 1 perfect recovery crystal 

Calrex: 1 rare hp recovery crystal, 1 perfect recovery crystal

Morgenstern: 2 rare hp recovery crystal, 1 perfect recovery crystal 

Macradon: 2 rare hp recovery crystal, 1 perfect recovery crystal 

Edited by Zandra

Jomei let out a heavy sigh, letting his forehead crash into the desk in his and Telrenya's bedroom. The ginger's concerned fiance placed a hand on his shoulder, questioning what was wrong. "I can't catch a break" he said in a slightly muffled voice, tilting his head to the side so she could see the message he had been sent. A giant monster had appeared on the 22nd floor, interrupting the Star Festival. Of course, most of the frontliners were banding together to take it down. He felt obliged to go, he couldn't just sit this one out. "I don't want to go, but they probably need me. I'll be home later." The man said with a smile as weak as his voice.

Appearing on the 22nd floor, Jomei met up with the rest of the frontliners who were already present. Luckily, both Morgenstern and Macradon had decided to join them this time, as well as Hestia, Zandra, Calrex, and Hikoru. "Heh, gangs all here" the man said in a welcome tone as he approached the other players. "Hestia, if you don't mind, I'll take one of the accuracy items and an overhealth.. since it looks like most of this group is made up of tanks." he said with a chuckle, "Thank you."

@Hestia: Taking 1 T1 Rare Accuracy and T3 Perfect Overhealth

Consumed: 
T1 Rare Accuracy (+2 ACC)
T3 Perfect Overhealth (+135 OH)
Stats: 

Spoiler

Jomei: 1565/1565 HP | 153/153 EN | 17 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 78 B. Healing 

Skills/Mods:

Spoiler

Skills:
Grandmaster Rapier Skill (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor Rank 5 (+25 mit)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)
Energist (+5*Tier EN)
Battle Healing Rank 5 (5% HP Recovery)

Extra Skills:
Concentration (+1 BD when used)
Martial Arts Rank 4 (+5 DMG Unarmed)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not effected by environment)
Meditation (3*Tier EN,reduces to 2*Tier if hit before next turn.)
Familiar Handling: Accurate (Rk.3) (+3 ACC)

Mods:

Rapier Ferocity (+1 DMG to Sword Arts )
Rapier Finesse Rank 3(+5*Tier En)
Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision(+1 ACC)
Sprint and Acrobatics(+1 EVA)

Inventory:

Spoiler

Equipment:
Weapon: Oathkeeper (+3 DMG x Tier 3)(9 Dmg)

Armor: Coat of The Master Duelist (+1 MIT, +2 Savvy)

Accessory: Erin's Protection (+3 EVA)

Familiar: Adere the Tawny Owl (+3 ACC)

Battle Ready:
Teleportation Crystal 

Edited by Jomei

This was a riskier build that he was working with, since it wasn't necessarily the highest in damage. But with the lack of perfects he obtained in his shop, he was damned to his fate of making his build more about restoring his health. With this, if he was lucky enough, he would find himself gaining health at the speed of a first aid while he inflicts a bit of damage through the mitigation. It made battles far easier for him, knowing that he won't be dying anytime soon as long as he was lucky. In exchange, his mitigation was bound to suffer, so that was unfortunate. But he was not a tank anymore, so he could spare himself the trouble of having to take hits. If anything, the restoring of health was to help keep his health high from AoE attacks, but those mainly tasks for healers to push through. If he kept himself high up, that was less energy for the healer to use. Now what could the boss do? He had to wonder.

Sey: 1390/1390 | EN: 130/130 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 35 | ACC: 3 | Phase: 1 | Vamp Offensive : 10% | Vamp Defense: 5% | Heavy Momentum: 3 | Taunt: 1 |  BH: 69 | -25% DoT Damage | +5 LD

Spoiler

Skills

Non-combat:
-Survival

Skill Mods:

[Rank 3 Heavy Armor Mod] Athletics

[Rank 3 Mod] <<Martial Arts>> Ferocity

[Rank 5 Heavy Armor Mod] Stonewall

[Rank 3 Mod] Extended Mod Limit (Rank 3)

[Rank 3 Mod] <<Weapon Type>> Finesse (Rank 3)

Passive:

-Battle Healing: (Rank 5)

-Heavy Armor: (Rank 5)

-Familiar Mastery - Fighter: (Rank 3)
Search: (Rank 5)

Combat:
►Disguise
Active: Free action
Cooldown: 5 Rounds
Effect: Gain +1 to the BD result for a single action. Can be applied after the roll. Can only be used against players/NPCs.
Description: Take on the appearance of your opponent for a single turn and gain a brief increase in accuracy.

Charge
5 Ranks [Rank 4]
Active: Post Action
Effect: +1 base damage per rank to a single attack. You may only use a Charge attack once per opponent per combat and only if it is possible via roleplay. A charge attack negates any auto-hit effects from other skills and mods (e.g. Suprise Attack mods from Hiding, Tracking mod from Searching) and now have a -1 Accuracy debuff.
Description: Charge towards an opponent to inflict extra damage.

Quick Change
Cost: 12 SP
Active: Free Action
Cooldown: 3 turns
Effect: Allows the user to instantly equip, unequip or swap an item in their battle ready inventory. (may be used to switch a 2 handed weapon with a 1 handed weapon and a shield, and vice versa)
Description: 
You become faster with your weapon, learning its weight and how to maneuver it with great ease.

Weapon skills:

Martial Arts  (Rank 5)

Spoiler

Name: Blurine
Your Profession:  Merchant
Your Rank: 5
ID: #117306, #117307, #117308
Roll: BD:10 CD:12 LD:20 , BD:10 CD:9+2=11 LD:15,  LD:20
Item Type: Handwraps
Enhancements: Accuracy,Vamp Offensive, Phase
Description: Gauntlets designed to sink into those that oppose it. One who is struck could feel their life being ripped from their body.
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17196-f21-the-cloaks-corner-rank-4-merchant/?do=findComment&amp;comment=574207

Name: Memorilia S - Pocket Watch
Profession: Artisan
ID: 72543
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: This is a pocket watch designed to help out the user only. It's a rather fragile item, made from a glass coating that can be seen through, enhancing their vision.

Name: Viridia (Equipped)
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
ID: #115409, #115410, #115411
Roll: BD:10 CD:11+2=13 LD:10
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Vampiric Defensive, and Taunt, Heavy Momentum
Description:  A armor set that looks like it came from the gothic medieval era of gear. Modeled and embroidered with a bat esthetic with the symbol of two spears crossing at the back that stop at both shoulders. The armor a bronze like color.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17196-f21-the-cloaks-corner-rank-4-merchant/?do=findComment&amp;comment=573428

Spoiler

Battle Ready:

Teleportation Crystal from @Hestia

Name: Lynir
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
ID: #115412, #115313, #115414
Roll: BD:10 CD:11+2=13 LD:20
Item Type: Hand wraps
Enhancements: Absolute Accuracy, Keenx2
Description: A pair of hand wraps that go around the armor the material light as if one isn't even wearing them. Each strike that follows being as true as one with the eyes of a eagle able to land their blows with efficient and precise strikes. The wraps themselves having a symbol of a eagle eye on each.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17196-f21-the-cloaks-corner-rank-4-merchant/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572229

Name: Memorilia S - Pocket Watch
Profession: Artisan
ID: 72543
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: This is a pocket watch designed to help out the user only. It's a rather fragile item, made from a glass coating that can be seen through, enhancing their vision.

-Lerale Armor (Tier 3) - 81 MIT

Name: Xir
Your Profession:  Merchant
Your Rank: 5
ID: #117192, #117191, #117190
Roll: BD:10 CD:8+2=10 LD:10, LD:10,  LD:8
Item Type: Handwraps
Enhancements: Holy Damage, paralyze, bleed
Description: Does one wish to cross the light? White gauntlets that let out a cold aura, those who cannot find what is hidden in the darkness will soon find themselves enveloped in blinding light.
Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17196-f21-the-cloaks-corner-rank-4-merchant/?do=findComment&amp;comment=574207

Edited by Sey

USING SLIME FARM:  +2 SP

Itzal had received a message from Zandra, which had been sent separately from the other messages he assumed, to keep his identity concealed.  A boss on the twenty second floor?  Damn, now that the bosses were harder we're just dishing them out left and right are we Kayaba?  Sighing he closed the menu and looked at the humanoid slime monsters he'd been fighting before he paused it.  No time to finish it now, most likely the boss was going to attack at any moment.  Itzal walked over to the farm's console and shut it off, ending the training session for that day.

Itzal, or as he was known now to the frontlines as Are thanks to Zandra, began walking towards the teleport he installed.  Velnia flew beside him, clearly looking confused.  So he'd explain to the silver steel breathing dragon.  "Apparently Zandra encountered another event boss.  This time on floor twenty two.  Wish I'd spent more time there, but I can't get much materials there.  And there aren't really any player killers hiding there as far as I know.  Come on Velnia, let's go meet up with everyone."  When he arrived he noted that he was probably one of the last players to arrive.  This wasn't much though...  Then he noticed three other areas where players gathered up.  Three boss fights again?  Interesting.  He saw Zandra and nodded to her as he walked over.  However he did notice that Hestia was offering out food buffs for players.  After noting everyone had their pick with the buffs, he went ahead and took one of each.  He made Zandra a promise and he intended to keep it.  Especially since his stats were pathetically low from the start.  He reached @Zandra at last and nodded to her.  "Made it just in time..  Kayaba isn't giving us much time to prepare is he?"

Spoiler

General
Level: 80
HP: 1,750.
Energy: 160

DMG: 19
ACC: 4 (+1 with Keen)
MIT:  0
Bleed:  2
Toxic Venom:  1
EVASION:  +6 (trinket+sprint&acrobatics+monkey quest drop)

Stealth Rating:  +4

Gear Setup
OHSS:  2 Beed 1 Keen
Trinket:  3 ACC
Armor:  3 EVA

Skills: 
Rank 5 one handed straight sword 
(+5 DMG) <50 sp>
Rank 5 light armor (+25 MIT) <50 sp>
Rank 5 Search and Detect  (+5 LD) <50 sp>
Gatherer (turns each material found into the ammount of 4) <10 sp>
Picking (+3 LD when opening chests) <15 sp>
Rank 3 Familiar (Rank 3 Fighter: +9 dmg) <18 sp>
Rank 5 Charge (+5 dmg first attack) <50 sp>
Rank 5 Battle Healing (+5% total health per combat post) <50 sp>
Rank 4 Hiding (+3 Stealth Rating) <35 sp>
Rank 2 Exceed Mod Limit (+2 Mods allowed)  <5 sp>

Mods:
Night Vision (Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it) <5>
Athletics: +1 dmg +10 * tier HP.  <9>
Sprint & Acrobatics +1 Evasion while wearing light armor <15>
Ferocity:  +1 DMG <15>
Untraceable: Players cannot Track Itzal <9>

Extra/locked Skills: 
Meditation:  Increase meditation recovery to 5*Tier energy if uninterrupted.  And 3*Tier energy if interrupted.  Has a 3 turn cooldown. <0 sp>
Survival <3 sp>
Disguise:  +1 EVA for a full round.  3 Turn Cooldown.
Expert Martial Arts (+3 unarmed damage) <23 sp>

Taking T3 Protein, T3 Accuracy, T3 Evasion,  @Hestia

As the parties formed, the giant creature loomed over the Tier 3 Players. This thing was massive, and as it came closer to the shore, the creatures mass only grew. Soon he was as close as his immense body would allow him to get to the players, and a low growl would only emanate from it's throat. Not words, but something almost ferile, as if it was out for blood. The large creature's tentacles grew agitated as it stared at the small party that came to face it. It knew that these puny creatures wouldn't stand against the King and his men, and he felt himself growing unbothered by the creatures. He would let them try to attack him, but he knew that these players didn't stand a chance with him. He just let out a small roar, and soon his men went to attack the other parties that had formed to take on his Minions and his Commanders. The King waited patiently for the peasants to attack before he even made a move. He came here to ruin the ritual that would lock his people within the depths of the deep for another millennia, and he planned to stop the lovers from meeting and completing the spell with a kiss.

Players have 72 hours to post
(Deadline: Thursday, July 18th at 2:00 PM EST)

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

Rain King:
[
                    ]
[                    ]
100 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA

Passive 1:

Passive 2:

Passive 3:

Ability 1:

Ability 2:

Ability 3:

Player's Stats:

Spoiler

Party 1:

@Calrex: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
@Zandra: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
@Hikoru: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
@Jomei: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
@Itzal: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |

Party 2:

@Hestia: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
@Macradon: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
@Sey: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
@Morgenstern: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |

Handing out the buffs to the appropriate people i just nod my head with a smile to what is said as i then look towards Zandra and refuses the kindness that she gives me refusing to take what she is handing out. No thank you Zandra i'm fine. I have my own stuff so don't worry about it okay? I say towards the healer with a smile upon my face hoping that this won't be as bad as Artamiel and if it is i'll teleport out.

Looking towards the giant beast as it lets out its battle cry i just grin as i slam the pommel of my blade against my shield as i look towards the giant water born beast as i raise my shield upwards with my curved sword in hand with the necklace around my neck, and the flames that surrounds my armor. It's now or never lets show this thing what we're made of guys! Lets hit it with everything we got from the gate to see what we can do to it right away to see how long this'll take. I say with a grin upon my face as i then look towards Calrex's team and nods my head knowing that the group can handle themselves with Calrex, and Zandra helping them all stay on their feet. With myself able to hopefully take any hits that are tossed towards myself since i am playing support and tank which should be fine in the end do to how much i buffed myself for this. Hopefully this'll be a quick fight it'll be nice to enjoy relaxing after this to see the festival in all of its beauty. I say with a small smile at that thought.

Action: Howl [2+1(taunt)+1(fighting spirit)=4

Party 2:

@Hestia:HP: 2105/2105   Energy: 166/176  DMG:7  MIT:214  Thorns: 84(+15 flame aura)  ACC:1  Eva: -1  TAUNT: 1  REC: +3 ENG  BH: 105     Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
@Sey: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |

"All right, let's draw some first blood!"  Sey declared, swinging his fists around and about before clenching them harder, a white glow emitting from them. The Rain King was letting his guard down, foolish of him. For such arrogance, his fists will fly! With a press of her feet against the ground, he would lunge forward to have his fist make contact with the King, though he felt something rather rough upon impact. Mitigation, damn mitigation. Considering that this was his lesser build designed to keep his health high, he wasn't inflicting as much damage as he could have onto the king. But even then, he still had enough to create an impact, allowing the players to go ham on their first round. His party was on the smaller end, but Hestia was a great tank and the other two were high in levels, they could pull their weight. And that's while not knowing what they actually could do.

Spoiler

Party 2:

[4] HestiaHP: 2105/2105   Energy: 166/176  DMG:7  MIT:214  Thorns: 84(+15 flame aura)  ACC:1  Eva: -1  TAUNT: 1  REC: +3 ENG  BH: 105     Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[2] Sey
1390/1390 | EN: 113/130 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 35 | ACC: 3 | Phase: 1 | Vamp Offensive : 10% | Vamp Defense: 5% | Heavy Momentum: 3 | Taunt: 1 |  BH: 69 | -25% DoT Damage | +5 LD
@Morgenstern: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |

ID# 119071 results:

Battle: 8 - 2 EVA + 3 ACC = 9 [Hit] [+1 Hate +1 Taunt = 2 Hate]

Damage to Rain King: 15 x 19 = 285 - 100 MIT = 185 Damage to Rain King

Edited by Sey

"Woah... thats a big guy" Jomei said as he looked up to the figure that loomed over the group. "Alright big guy, lets do this." Breaking out into a run, the ginger rushed forward using his Charge skill for the extra boost. His eyes flickered a yellow color, a similar pair of cross hairs closing inwards on his pupils as he also activated his Concentration skill. The closer the player got to the Rain King, the more wild his dress of tentacles began to whip around. Jomei needed to perform some expert dodging to get close to the Rain King's body.

However, thanks to Jomei's Concentration skill, he was able to get out of the way of almost all of the appendages and strike the lower body of the Rain King. His sword cut deep into the hide of the creature multiple times, bypassing a bit of its thick skin and dealing some damage.

ID 119072 | BD 2(+6)(+1)(-2)(-1) 6 | Charge! | Concentration | Over Radiation
14 x 17(+5) = 308 (-100 MIT) = 208 DMG to Rain King

@Calrex: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
@Zandra: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
@Hikoru: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |
[1]Jomei: 1565/1565 HP | 143/153 EN | 17 DMG | 6 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 78 B. Healing
@Itzal: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA |

[4] Hestia HP: 2105/2105   Energy: 166/176  DMG:7  MIT:214  Thorns: 84(+15 flame aura)  ACC:1  Eva: -1  TAUNT: 1  REC: +3 ENG  BH: 105     Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[2]Sey
 1390/1390 | EN: 130/130 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 35 | ACC: 3 | Phase: 1 | Vamp Offensive : 10% | Vamp Defense: 5% | Heavy Momentum: 3 | Taunt: 1 |  BH: 69 | -25% DoT Damage | +5 LD

Edited by Jomei

To Zandras surprise three more players showed up just as she was going to advance. It was her ex, her tank companion from the last boss fight. And Itzal. She was happy to see them since they all was strong and trusty players. That was when the battle bagan. Without wasting any time, Hestia howled, getting its aggro. Followed up by two quick hits from Jomei and Sey. Zandra wanted to attack. She wanted her axe to taste blood, or whatever was inside this beasts body. But she held back. Rushing in isnt always the best choice. Thou some had already done so. She glanced at the other party again. They really did lack a support. To have Hestia to cover two spots, even if she is strong, you can only do that much during one turn.

Instead of rushing in, she decided to save her charge, her bullrush, her consentration her energy. Instead she activated, for the second time ever, one of her supportive mods. Her partymembers got covered in a bricklike pattern for a second as the barrier effect appeared. Whatever the boss decided to throw at them, it would hit them a little bit less hard.

Uses Barrier. -15% damage from all sources for 1 turn [Barrier 15% 1/1]

@Calrex: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA | [Barrier 15% 1/1]
Zandra: 1920/1920 HP | 153/162 EN | 22 DMG | 155 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 LD | 84 THN | 36 BRN THN | 6-8/12 FLN | 8-10/36 BRN | 96 BH |  9-10/24 TV | 27 PRB [Antioxidants]  [Antidote 3/3] [Squeaky Clean][Barrier 15% 1/1][Barrier 2/2][Hyperactive 2/3]
@Hikoru: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA | [Barrier 15% 1/1]
Jomei: 1565/1565 HP | 153/153 EN | 17 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 78 B. Healing [Barrier 15% 1/1]
@Itzal: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA | [Barrier 15% 1/1]

Edited by Zandra

As Zandra passed Hikoru a few potions, the fight began. He prepped himself mentally as the large creature appeared before them, and this thing was huge. Like grade A giant kinda fight. He sighed and knew that this would possibly be a hard one to take down, but he was ready for a challenge. He ran out of his hiding place, activating both his <<Surprise Attack>> and his <<Charge>> Skill, attacking the creature with the most effective strat that there was in this most recent patch. While he lost his auto-hit, he knew that there was no way that he could miss such a big target in front of him. He attacked the body of the creature, and he smiled as his hit was effective, taking out a big chunk of the creatures health compared to the rest of his party members.

"That was surprisingly effective. Time for round two." He spoke to himself, gripping his dagger and preparing for that the giant creature in front of him, called the Rain King, had to offer as a challenge.

ID: 119080

LD: 8+7= 15 Stealth Rating

BD: 8+3-2=9 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 27 x 14 x 1.20 = 454 - 100 = 354 Damage to Rain King

Stats:

Spoiler

[H:0] Zandra: 1920/1920 HP | 153/162 EN | 22 DMG | 155 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 LD | 84 THN | 36 BRN THN | 6-8/12 FLN | 8-10/36 BRN | 96 BH |  9-10/24 TV | 27 PRB [Antioxidants]  [Antidote 3/3] [Squeaky Clean][Barrier 15% 1/1][Barrier 2/2][Hyperactive 2/3]
[H:0] Hikoru: 1550/1550 136/152 | 94 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 78 BH [Barrier 15% 1/1] [Concentration: 5/5]
[H:1] Jomei: 1565/1565 HP | 143/153 EN | 17 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 78 B. Healing [Barrier 15% 1/1]
@Itzal: ????/???? ???/??? | ?? MIT | ? ACC | ? EVA | [Barrier 15% 1/1]

It seemed to go by like a flash, time that is. Macradon had nearly no time other than being able to greet people, and even though he wasn’t fully aware, people might’ve thought he was someone else, since he hadn’t really shown his new armor to anyone else. Either way, he was happy to be included. Taking in a deep breath, Macradon was ready to fight, and that was all he had to do as it all began. He would sigh at the presence of this hugh mungus being, towering above the players that were soon to come in and attack, drawing the first blood of the battle, the blood of the sea creature. A quick flurry of blows came from the very potent Tier 3 players, going in, dishing out some damage, recovering back to a favorable position. For now, it was going great, nothing major was happening, but they were all still waiting for the monster’s attacks and abilities to appear, hopefully something that people would be able to take care of. Macradon rushed in as well, without his stealth bonus, and without any charging skill, Macradon was left alone to fight just by any normal attack, which was fine, as his alpha strike was only the beginning of Macradon's reign, his consistent damage was what helped him be a competent and powerful fighter, bust damage worked well, but if the first attack was the only one that counted, Macradon would rather continue to battle on and deal blow after blow, dominating his foe with his amount of energy and energy regeneration.

Spoiler

ID: 119088
BD: 7+4-2=9, Hit!
CD: 11, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 21x13-100=173 Damage

Party 2:

[4] Hestia HP: 2105/2105   Energy: 166/176  DMG:7  MIT:214  Thorns: 84(+15 flame aura)  ACC:1  Eva: -1  TAUNT: 1  REC: +3 ENG  BH: 105     Stonewall: 25% DoT reduction
[2] Macradon: 1645/1645 Energy: 172/175 | 21 DMG | 131 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | Phase | 2 Holy Damage | 82 Battle Healing (-9)(+6)
[2] Sey
 1390/1390 | EN: 113/130 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 35 | ACC: 3 | Phase: 1 | Vamp Offensive : 10% | Vamp Defense: 5% | Heavy Momentum: 3 | Taunt: 1 |  BH: 69 | -25% DoT Damage | +5 LD

Edited by Macradon

Itzal drew his blade when the fight began.  The boss was really huge this time around, but then.  There was Tanos the unshakeable.  Or as it Talos the unshakeable?  Hell he couldn't remember.  It didn't matter anyways, they needed to take this sucker down.  Itzal charged forward with the others and began to slash his blade into the boss's skin, trying to deal as much damage as he could possibly muster.  However he wasn't doing that much at all.  When his sword art finished, he only did a maximum of one hundred and sixty four points of damage.  Cursing quietly he leaped away from the boss before the boss could take a swing at him and retreated to where Zandra was.  "I'm only going to be of use in this fight by landing a DoT effect...  And we both know how well that worked in the fight with Leviathan...  Sorry for getting here so late by the way.  If there's anything you need me to do just give the word @Zandra."

ID#  119107  BD:  5+4-2=7  19+5x-100=164 damage on Rain King

[H:0] Zandra: 1920/1920 HP | 153/162 EN | 22 DMG | 155 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 LD | 84 THN | 36 BRN THN | 6-8/12 FLN | 8-10/36 BRN | 96 BH |  9-10/24 TV | 27 PRB [Antioxidants]  [Antidote 3/3] [Squeaky Clean][Barrier 15% 1/1][Barrier 2/2][Hyperactive 2/3]
[H:0] Hikoru: 1550/1550 136/152 | 94 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 78 BH [Barrier 15% 1/1] [Concentration: 5/5]
[H:1] Jomei: 1565/1565 HP | 143/153 EN | 17 DMG | 5 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 78 B. Healing [Barrier 15% 1/1]
Itzal: 1,750/1,750 149/160 | 19 DMG | 0 MIT | 4 ACC | 6 EVA | 1 KEEN | 2 BLD | 1 TXV |  [Barrier 15% 1/1]

He watched quietly as the large monster washed in from the water, sending a spray of water into the air with every step. This beast was most definitely large in size, however he had held his own against Tanos, the large colossal Floor Boss. Teams were quickly assembled and he was placed under the defense of Hestia.  He watched as the Frontliners would charge in, wreaking havoc with several attacks. Unsheathing his large black blade, Judgement, he would look forward at the boss. Focusing on his target, his weapon would begin to light with a blue aura. Ready now, he activated his charge skill, his legs tightening. Pushing off the ground and send the dirt flying up behind him, he would come in full speed. His familiar, Celestane, the white frost dragon would fly beside him. "Give me a boost" he would say to his familiar. Acknowledging his request, Celestane would fly ahead, creating a stepping stone of hard ice. Leaping to the top of the stone, he would bush of, barreling through the air. Reaching lower waist of his opponent, he would swing his weapon with as much force as he could muster, dealing incredible damage to his opponent.

As he would fall through the air, his familiar would make a slide of icy that he would slide safely down to the ground, and allowing him to recover to an area

Passive Effects
CD:4 ~ Vampiric not Activated
78 HP Restored

ID: 119112 BD:10+6 CD:4
DMG: 21+2+5)*13=364-100=264 DMG

CD:4 ~ Vampiric not Activated

Party 2:

[2] Macradon: 1645/1645 Energy: 172/175 | 21 DMG | 131 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | Phase | 2 Holy Damage | 82 Battle Healing (-2)(+6)
[2] Sey
[3] Morgenstern:  1565/1565 HP | 123/134 EN | 21 DMG | 156 MIT | 6 ACC | -1 EVA | 78 BH | 3 HM | 25% DoT Reduction | Vamp (D) 5% HP recovered on CD:9+ | 1 TNT