Jump to content
Star-Crossed Lovers

[Event-F22] Star Crossed Lovers [Tier 1]

Recommended Posts

Related image
* This Event is based off of the Tanabata tradition in Japan

The Star Festival had begun! People came to Floor 22 from all walks of life. Merchants, Frontliners, NPC's and Players alike came to see the Star-Crossed Lovers meet in the middle of the bridge. Everything had been going according to plan, and the festivities had been productive. Laughs could be heard from miles as people enjoyed the festivities. However, all of this ended when the first rain drop was felt. Out in the ocean, something was emerging from the waters, and it didn't look happy. Soon the rain fell, and the NPC's started to scream and head inland. The closer the creatures came to the land, the harder the rain pelted, and winds picked up. The bridge above the water soon disappeared from view, and the two lovers in the sky, easily visible from where the players stood, reached out in longing towards one another. If the players wanted to see the beauty of love, they would have to fight to defeat whatever brought the rain

Emerging from the waters is a large horde of what seemed to be minions compared to the other creatures. While they seemed weak, they had a large amount of numbers, enough to be called a small swarm of these underwater creatures. The lowest leveled players were able to take these ones on, but they needed to be careful, as while they were weak alone, in numbers they could swarm easily. Players would have to group up to take these on, but did they have the strength to defeat all of them?

T1 players have 72 hours to reply to this thread to be included in the boss fight. After 72 hours, the Event boss will begin.
All participants must list their stats, equipment, battle-ready inventory, skills, buffs, and consumed items in their post.

[ Deadline: Monday, July 15 2019, 2:00 PM EST ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come around! Come around! Come get your merchant items from the cloak's corner stall we can sell you all of our fine wears today and get you a rather nice deal on top of it. Come around people this won't last forever. he says with a grin across his face deciding that there is no better use for a event of any size then to be the one trying to sell something at said event thus he had come with field rations, immolation potions, teleport crystals, the entirety of his ability to get things from his general stock to then sell towards player ready to be used to get them anything and everything to get them ready for whatever big quest they want to do after whatever festival is occuring upon the floor. The merchant then watches as the rain starts to come in as he sighs softly and starts packing up his stall taking his items into his inventory. Doing so one at a time having himself ready to leave as he then watches as players go off to fight some mobs that are approaching. Well then. May as well see what becomes of this. he says softly to himself as he sends out only a simple message to the two people whom he knows who isn't running off already. The simple message being that. "something is happening on floor twenty two feel free to come with me to watch the spectacle that should take place."

@Kian@Ulaan

items used

Spoiler

 

Immolation potion

Field ration

T1 overhealth potion

 

Stats:

Spoiler

level 13: 340/340 HP  26/26 ENG  DMG:1  MIT: 18  EVA: 1

Gear

Spoiler

 

Green apparition: 1 mit/1 EVA

Boar pride: 1 mit/1 Light momentum

Cloak's symbol: +3 LD

 

BR:

Spoiler

 

5 TP crystals

5 health potions (+40 HP)

3 healing potions (+50 HP)

 

 

 

Edited by Dagger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If it's not an orange player," Arabelle began. "It's an event raid."

"I'm not complaining. Instances like these always mean drops," and Claude's smile was bright even as a group of terrified NPCs rushed past them. "Drops, Arabelle~!"

"You don't have to say it twice, sugar."

Above them, the skies turned gray and raindrops battered relentlessly against their shared umbrella. Even from the safe zone, it was clear there was something unusual happening to the main festival outside - whatwith the huge freaking event boss in the distance that looked like it could flatten the main settlement in minutes - and a passing NPC had stammered over its response when she demanded it to tell them what was going on. The small purple-haired girl almost sighed. If someone died from this, it'll be another long night watching him mope about over that one insensitive remark. 

By silent agreement, Claude pushed the umbrella onto her hands and held her still. 

A moment passed.

"Stay safe." The scout pulled back and phased into his combat attire. He barely made a sound as he drew the hood of his cloak and, in a sudden burst of speed and stealth, disappeared into the heavy rain.

Arabelle turned over his spare Teleport Crystal in her hands. How cute. Like she was going to need it. Despite her thoughts, she gave a small satisfied smile as she replaced her casual clothes for a light armor set and the newest version of her scythe. Moving out of the panicking NPCs' paths, the small purple-haired girl headed for the edge of the settlement - the same way he had gone - at a much slower pace. 

Spoiler

Claude: 
[x-coodinate:y-coordinate] 
It's just as the NPC said: one event boss, accompanied by its generals and a horde of foot soldiers.
As I expected, the army's too big for the higher-levels to handle by themselves.

Arabelle:
So we're mopping up the adds? 
Lovely.
I guess players shouldn't have fished in that lake so much.
We made them angry... D:

Claude:
I also asked Shiro to teleport to the lower floor.

Arabelle:
So you can risk me and not her?
Heartless. You're heartless.
:P

Claude:
Keep your focus on the smaller mobs, they're weak enough for you to take on.
And don't get too close to the boss.

She waited and no other messages came aside from a rather informative one about the types of mobs present and a promise to give her updates. He'd completely ignored her playful accusation. Wise move. "Yeah, I totally feel the love," Arabelle said. Still, she took his advice. Making her way to the town exit, she remained at the edge of the safe zone and watched the players that were gathering. "It's a pretty large horde, so..."

A team. Or just a partner. Competent fighter she was, she still wanted someone around to cover her back. Reopening her PMs, she sent a quick message to her guildmate. 

Quote

To: Dustin

Huge sea creature invasion in Floor 22. There's a big boss and some stronger stuff, but there are also some adds we can clean up. They're quite weak, but I don't wanna take them on myself. Wanna come over and team up for this?

Only happens once in a while, btw. The rewards'll be neat!

[x-coordinate:y-coordinate]

[ooc: broke my own formatting rules to place claude and arabelle's pm conversation in a spoiler instead of the usual quote. i know y'all wouldn't appreciate the scroll. tag: @Dustin]

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

~STATS 
Level: 17 - 43 SP
370 HP
34 Energy
10 Damage
9 Mitigation
3 Accuracy
2 Evasion

~EQUIPPED

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY

  • 1 Starter Healing Potion (heals 50 HP)
  • Eggnog - A hearty drink that warms even the coldest soul, and seems to give a blanket of warmth to those who drink it. [Demonic Consumable] [+1 Safeguard, +1 MIT]
  • Teleportation Crystal (840 col) - Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.
  • Für Elise ~ [x2] HP Recovery ~ One of Beethoven's most famous compositions: a song with dark, agitated, ominous tones written for a woman he loved. The recording crystal the song is contained in has a small black phoenix etched onto it.
  • Eine Kleine Nachtmusik ~ [x2] HP Recovery - Masterpiece: Instant Effect ~ A piano rendition of one of Mozart's compositions. Literally "a little serenade," the light energetic rhythm of the song would provide a small burst of healing to whoever listens to it. Recorded on a rectangular blue crystal with a small black phoenix etched into one of its sides.

~SKILLS
Rank 4 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+6 DMG, access to rank 4 sword arts)

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
Rank 2
» [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
» [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.
Rank 3
» [x5] Torque Wave (5 Energy) - A sweeping strike that tears into the opponent.
» [x6] Crimson Blood (6 Energy) - Three sweeping spinning slices keeping the same momentum.
» [x6 AoE] Trample Act (6 Energy +2 per target hit) - An attack that starts with a shoulder barge, then does two large sweeping attacks.
Rank 4
» [x7] Crescent Avalanche (7 Energy) - An advanced mixture of slices, hilt stabs and thrusts at an opponent.
» [x8 AoE] Ordinal Cleave (8 Energy +2 per target hit) - A flurry of eight vicious slashes that hits and targets multiple enemies.

***

Consumed:

  • Field Rations - Grants +30 to max HP. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

 

Edited by Arabelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not really know what I was doing here, this floor was way beyond my level for sure, but something or at least someone got me to here. It was quite hard to walk around at first so I went and sat down on the side looking at everything that was happening here. I saw a few familiar faces and wanted to walk up but I stopped myself not knowing why. I felt a bit like I didn't belong here and Was the one person not good for this place, Knowing what and how I looked around a bit more spotting Arabelle and her big friend, both of them seemed to have fun but I did not want to disturb them at all.

Sitting a bit on my own people started to panic and I tried to look around what the hell was going on, Looking a bit I saw that Arabelle was left alone as the big guy went out for something. Like always she seemed to enjoy herself a bit too much on the note of danger. Looking to the water it seemed like most people had run off and ran away, And me sitting closes to the water still stood up and walked slowly over to Arabelle without any emotion on my face, "So... Kill those?" I said poking Arabelle and pointing to the smaller Minions that made their way up in the lands and to where we were standing. It seemed like she was sending a message to someone wondering who it was I just looked and turned to the monsters getting out my shield and Hammer as well. "They look... Jum," I said now looking at the smaller minions as I really did like Fish.

 
 
0
 Advanced issues found
 
 
 
Spoiler

Skills/Stats

Level 15 | HP 300 |  EN 30 | DMG 4 | MIT 47 | Taunt 1 |

SKILLS

Rank I | Warhammer
Rank II | Block
Rank II | Heavy Armor
Howl

Inventory

Battle Ready/Equipped

  • Perfect | Taunting Smasher [Taunt 1, DMG 2]
  • Perfect | Valkyrie's Wall [MIT 3]
    • x3 Starter Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP

Sword Arts

  • [x2 Stun] Power Strike (5 Energy) - The user slams their hammer into the opponents chest with a powerful swing.
  • [x3] Upper Swing  (3 Energy) - A single upward swing aimed at the jaw of the opponent.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dustin smiles as he sits in a tavern and his burger finally gets set down. This floor was a pretty one with all the water and the festival. Dustin would’ve been there had his burger not taken so long to be made. “Thanks Roger...” he gets interrupted by a ding and an envelope appears. Damn it, what is it now? An angry Dustin opens the message and sees it’s from Arabelle, his new best pal. As he reads he twists his new ring and smiles, opening up a message of his own and sending it almost immediately. A small amount of col was left on the table as he rockets out of the tavern and towards the festival grounds where he sees the girl with purple hair.

Spoiler

To: Arabelle

On my way...

His fancy attire donned because of the festival is quickly replaced by the blue sweatshirt and khaki cargo pants he always wore. “So, what are we killing today?” He asks, gently punching Arabelle’s shoulder and chuckling. The commotion made it hard to know what was going on, but Belle was about the smartest person Dustin knew and he was willing to rely on her to figure things out and come up with a plan. Though he was way more into winging it, so he never asked for a plan. A smirk crosses his face as he imagines the carnage that’s about to unfold, and he wouldn’t be happier fighting alongside anyone else.

Spoiler

Level: 24 ~ 71 SP

HP: 480

EN: 48

DMG: 11

MIT: 14

ACC: 2

EVA: 1

BH: 4

Skills:

Rank 5- Martial Arts

Rank 1- Light Armor

Rank 1- Battle Healing

Battle-Ready Inventory:

(3) starter healing potions (+10 HP)

(4) T1 Healing Potions (+40 HP)

(2) Teleportation Crystals

Items:

Death's Reach: [Light Armor][1x Evasion, 1x Mitigation] Black leather shoulder pad with skull patterned stitchings on the trim.

Starlit Wave:[Hand Wraps][3x Damage] Handstiched leather gloves that go all the way to the elbow, sort of like long sleeve gloves. They are made out of an extremely light , midnight blue material, and were crafted while viewing the stars, the embedded stars and shapes matching the night sky perfectly. The gloves are soft on the inside and outside, but the gloves increase the wearers innate strength, allowing them to hit, and be stronger then normal. The gloves also emit a small, northern lights color out at all times, the stars seemingly lit up by the light.

Oroboros:[Jewelry][2x Accuracy] A silver ring with a dragon eating its tail on it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boy-oh-boy, was this festival something. Well, it was already something before it started raining. She hated rain. Most because her hair took forever to dry, but that was besides the point. Just... Rain. Doesn't that word make you sad sometimes? It wasn't long before NPC's were rushing away and she couldn't help but furrow her brows. Come on, rain was not that scary! It wasn't until then did she realize what exactly they were running from. 

What. Utter. Fun.

A mop of familiar brown hair caught her eye as she walked towards the commotion. The redhead clapped her hands together as she rushed over to him with a grin. "If it isn't Dustin!" She screamed, tackling him. "It's been forever, mate! How have you been?" Kirbs asked, shaking his shoulders violently as she gazed almost crazily at him. "Are you here to kill those things, too?" She waved her hand over to the dozens of lizard beings that were marching out of the water. 

Another mop of hair caught her eye, but it was much more vibrant. She turned to Arabelle and waved. "Oh hey! I remember you. You were at that Christmas event, it's nice seeing you again!" 

@Dustin @Arabelle

Spoiler

LVL: 15 | HP: 300+30=330 | EN: 30 | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Skills:

> T1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

> T2 Fighter Familiar Skill: 2 DMG

> Survival Skill: Increases out of combat health regeneration to [15xTier] per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing with environmental attacks/effects

> R3 2H Assault Spear Skill: 6 DMG

Equipped:

> T1- Aftershock: 1 Bleed, 2 PAR

> T1- Coat of Eulogies: 2 Recovery, 9 MIT

> T1- Turning Medallion: 2 ACC, 1 EVA

Inventory:

> 5 Starter Healing Potions: Heals 50 HP

Consumed:

> T1 Field Ration: +30 to max HP. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Note, All players partied with Penelo receive a +1 to ACC and LD along with negating Darkness effects!-

The 22nd Floor. She hadn't ever been this high before! The town was beautiful and lively, and the floor itself seemed as if it were some form of paradise. She might have hung around in an area like this, but her level reminded her that it wasn't a good idea. Looking out at the brilliant waters, the mid-afternooon sun gleaming off of it. Everything was perfect, if you just ignored the giant sea monster that most likely had an appetite for players. 'This world has something new everyday' she thought to herself before jumping of a larger rock that she had been standing on. Moving towards the area where several people were gathered, she took a quick look around and thought she eyed her brother in one of the groups there. However, he was most likely busy. Searching around for players with similar in quality equipment, she assumed she had found her Tier One group.

Giving a bright smile to the whole group she would give a quick wave to the majority and would give a friendly, "Hellooo!" Moving in to the group in a confident but carefree voice she would announce, "Your support player has arrived!" She pointed at the various players. "You're gonna get healed! You gonna be healed! You gonna stay alive!" Giving a quiet laugh she would hush with a smile on her face. Hopefully she didn't seem to pushy for them. She figured they would like her more if she sounded cheerful and happy.

Stats

Spoiler

Level 4
Penelo: 80/80 HP / 4/4 EN / 6 DMG / MIT EVA / 1 ACC / +1 LD
HP:80/80
      HP Base: 80
      HP Buff: 0
EN:4/4
DMG:6
      DMG Base: 6
      DMG Buff: 0
MIT:9
      MIT Base: 9
      MIT Buff: 0
EVA:1
      EVA Base: 1
      EVA Buff: 0
ACC:0
      ACC Base: 0
      ACC Buff: 0

LD+:0
      LD+ Base: 0
      LD+ Buff: 0



Skills
>>First Aid R.1 ~ Heals 4% of Targets MAX HP at the cost of 5% of healing done
>>
>>
>>
>>

 

 



Equipped Items
>> Zodiac Spear MK.1 ~ +3 DMG
>> Cornflower Suit MK.0 ~ +1 EVA, +9 MIT
>> True-Light Lantern ~ Party Buff: Negates Darkness, +1 LD, +1 ACC

 

 



Inventory
>> x2 Starting Potion ~ +50 HP
>> x1 Teleport Crystal

@Dagger @Arabelle @Mace @Dustin @Kirbs

Edited by Penelo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
  • LEVEL: 12
  • HP: 240 / ENERGY: 24
  • EVA: 1 / MIT: 14 / ACC: 2 / DMG: 6
  •  
  • SKILLS
  • COMBAT
    » DISGUISE [EXTRA SKILL]
         
     FREE ACTION
          COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
               +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
     
    WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED WEAPONS R2
          +4 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

    ARMOR SKILLS
    » LIGHT ARMOR R1
         
     +5 MIT WHEN LIGHT ARMOR IS EQUIPPED

    SWORD ARTS
    » [X2 AOE] BLAST
         
     2 ENERGY +2 PER EXTRA TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X2] STRAIGHT
         
     2 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X3] SCOOPED
         
     3 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4 STUN] LIGHTNING
         
     7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4] CYCLONE
         
     4 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
TRINKETS
» 
[EQUIPPED] AEOLUS WIND CHARM (RARE)
      KEEN
           +1 BD AFTER SUCCESSFUL ATTACK UNTIL NEXT SUCCESSFUL ATTACK
      +1 ACC

ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] CRIMSON CLOAK (RARE)
      +9 MIT
      +1 EVA

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "MINOR OCULUS" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (RARE)
     ➥ +1 DMG
     ➥
 BLEED


FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R2
     ➥ +2 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» IMMOLATION POTION
     ➥ SUCCESSFUL NON-CRITICAL ATTACKS AGAINST USER DEAL 10 UNMITIGATED DAMAGE AGAINST ATTACKING OPPONENT

» RARE SPINACH-ARTICHOKE DIP (1)
     ➥ +2 EVA

» RARE HUMMUS DIP (1)
     ➥ +2 ACC

» T1 DAMAGE POTION (1)
     ➥ +1 DMG

» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (5)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP

"Oh wow. Way to kill the mood," Bahr remarked sourly, frowning at the event boss that had appeared. Even though he didn't seem the sort, Bahr was a sucker for romance. The Bridget Jones movies were among his favorites! He had come all the way from Floor One to witness this amorous spectacle, and some gigantic fish man had decided to climb out of its cretinous hole and start producing mutant, scotum-faced, buck-toothed, zit-exploding progeny. Whoop-de-freaking-do. "Guess I better go help," he mused bitterly, opening his inventory panel, "I'll make sure these Star-Crossed Lovers get the ending they deserve." Navigating the panel, he selected several items to materialize and consume.

Spoiler

Items Consumed:
Immolation Potion (Successful non-critical attacks against user deal 10 unmitigated damage against attacking opponent)
Rare Spinach- Artichoke Dip (+2 EVA)
Rare Hummus Dip (+2 ACC)
T1 Damage Potion (+1 DMG)

Adjusted Stats After Buffs:
HP: 240/240 | ENERGY: 24
EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 7

"There, that oughtta do it," he declared before starting the trek toward the battlefield. Once there, he saw a lot of people lined up to participate in the fight. Some of the faces were familiar, others weren't. Unfortunately for Bahr, it appeared as though everyone had already partied up. His eyes flickered between the groups nervously as he tried to determine if it was appropriate for him to join any of them. With a sigh and a shrug, he crossed his arms and leaned up against a nearby wall to wait. When the battle started, he would just jump in with whoever was available.

Edited by Bahr
Forgot to put 2H Weapon Skill at Rank 2 and Familiar Mastery at Rank 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stats are below lovelies (As well as some other goodies)~

Spoiler

Level: 15
360 HP
36 EN
Base DMG 10 (1 (Base) +3 (R3 Rapier skill) +1 (Righteous Executioner) +2 (tofu burger)
16 MIT (16 from armor, 8 from skill, -10 from tofu burger)
T1 Bleed (BD 9+)
Para (BD 9+)
1 EVA
5 ACC (3 (Mask of rose) +2 (Hummus dip)

Equipment
Mask of Rose (3 slots ACC)
Righteous Executioner (1 slot Para, 1 slot Bleed, 1 slot Damage)
Crimson Rose (2 slots MIT, 1 slot LD)

Skills:
OHR Rank 3
L. Armor Rank 2
Howl


consumables used:
Water Canister (1/3 charges left)
Viper (T1 toxic venom (8 DMG per turn for two turns on natural crit of 9 or 10))
Tofu Burger (+2 DMG, -10 MIT)
Hummus Dip (+2 ACC)

Battle ready inventory
Aloe Vera x2
Teleport crystal x2

given to @Kityuisa

Midnight soul
Perfect Light armor
(2 slots MIT, 1 slot EVA)

Mina arrived at the quest zone, a tired look on her face. She knew that this would probably turn into a royal mess once it got completely started. She knew full well that this fight would more than likely be a large one, and judging by the amount of players flooding in, the event was going to be interesting to say the least. she knew that there would need to be at least two or more tanks as well, otherwise people would be getting hurt quite a bit, that is, if they didn't have at least basic armor. she had given over her cloak to a rookie-ish player who lacked in any powerful armor, before donning her brightly colored red cloak, and moving towards the front of the group, and beginning to prep for the fight. she pulled Righteous Executioner from its sheathe, and began to gently spread the toxic venom over the blade, taking care to fully coat the sharpened blade of the weapon. once that was finished, she started with the two consumables in her inventory, the hummus dip, and the tofu burger. she quickly ate both, feeling the burning sensation that came from the protein taking effect. once the sensation ended, she stood up, and began practicing her fighting skills. She couldn't howl every turn, but she could do damage to the different monsters, and kill them one by one. Mina opened her inventory, and clicked on the button to equip her mask, which slid onto her face with a splash of pixels. from underneath it, she smiled coldly, and chuckled before speaking.

"Mou, It's showtime lovelies, lets see what you all can do!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rising panic of the NPC's stiffed the crowd around Kityuisa. A cloak was tossed in her direction and upon inspecting it, Kityuisa looked to see who had given it to her to borrow. Giving the girl a smile she put it on. Kityuisa tried to fight her way through the mob of NPCs as they tried to run through her to get to the other side. She pushed and shoved, but to no avail. She was getting ran over when she about had enough. *I might as well make my entrance flashy then!* She crouched to the ground and leaped up, pushing off of the shoulders of the NPCs until she could see over them. Then she saw the path that she would take. She dropped back to the ground and pushed up off the shoulder once more. This time, making her way to where there was a space available for her to run straight through. Kityuisa broke into a run, due to her.... Misfortune... She was behind the rest of the players that were ready for battle. Kityuisa continued her gallant running until she skidded to a halt next to @Bahr's side. "Hey there Bahr~" She offered him a wave and looked in front of them. She now spoke up as she opened her inventory, consuming an item that she had. "Bahr! We should party up!" She opened the party request form, as she drank the potion.

Items Consumed

Spoiler

T1 DMG Potion (+1 DMG) x1

 

Stats:

Spoiler

Level: 6

Health: 120 | Energy: 12
EVA: 1 | MIT: 23 | ACC: 3
DMG: 5

 

Skills:

Combat skills: 
N/A

 

Weapon skills: 
 Novice Dagger +1 DMG

 

 Armor skills: 
♥ Light Armor +5 MIT

 

Extra skills: 
N/A

 

Utility Skills: 
N/A

 

Modifiers: 
N/A

 

Inventory

 [Equipped] [Rare] Sharp Dagger: +2 DMG 
 [Equipped] [Perfect] Midnight Soul: +1 EVA, +2 MIT
 [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

 

Battle Ready:

 Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
 T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp HP) x1
♥ [Empty]
 [Empty]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Krysta was beside Vigilon, trying to enjoy the event. However, disaster struck, bringing monsters and rain to the area. Ah, yes, evil sure does love the act of disruption, doesn't it? Krysta drew her rapier on sight of the monsters' arrival. Vigilon told Krysta to head over to the gathering players in order to help them, to serve as an ally or healer. Krysta thought for a few seconds and found herself agreeing with this decision, for Vigilon would do the same for those players if he was the healer. Krysta's skill in the blade remained greater than her healing, but her healing was rank two; better than nothing. "Right, we will each do our part, and our best, to help the players vanquish these foul monstrosities! I shall see you soon!" With that, she ran towards the gathering players, quite a few of them she didn't know. As she made her way towards them,  she pulled out and consumed her field rations and immolation potion, and then she applied the poison from The Matriarch's Stinger onto her blade. Once she reached the players, she would speak to them. "I do hope I'm not too late. I am Krysta, a fair damage dealer and a novice healer. I have come to assist you in vanquishing the creature's minions!"

@Dagger @Arabelle @Dustin @Kirbs @Mace @Penelo @Bahr @tricolor_mina @Kityuisa

Items used:

<<The Matriarch's Stinger>> (+1 damage for the duration of one battle.)

Field Rations[T1](+30 HP)

[T1]Immolation potion(successful non-critical attacks against you deal 10 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Effect lasts for one thread)

 

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  20
HP:  400 +30(Field Rations)=430
EN:  40
DMG:  8(Rapier Rank 4[+4], Saber of the Thunderhearts[+1], Yolviinsil[+2]) +1(Matriarch's Stinger)=9

 

Equipment:

Saber of the Thunderhearts(Damage, Paralysis, Bleed)

Regal Retribution(1 Mitigation, 2 Thorns)

Guardian Vest(2 Mitigation)

 

Items:

Uncommon Health Potion(x3) (Restores 40 HP)

Teleport Crystal

 

 

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 4

First Aid Rank 2

Familiar Mastery: Fighter rank 2

 

Edited by Krysta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dazia was one for events, but definitely not interrupted ones. Kayaba really pulled a fast one on her this time. "Damn it, I wasn't prepared for this." She muttered inaudibly under her breath. "I should have seen this coming. Yinangi, return to the settlement, take my extra teleport crystal and go! Now!" She barked. Yinangi was about to protest, but she stopped herself and used the teleport crystal to return to the settlement. Dazia looked back to the scene that was unfolding. Tier one players were gathering to face the horde of smaller creatures that emerged from the waters. "Guess that means there's something for everybody, then..." She thought aloud. She pulled the cowl of her light armor over her head, and walked over to the gathering players as she ate her field rations and drank her immolation potion. Just her luck, Princess had just gotten here. Dazia sighed, and noticed that the players were already forming parties. She would state to Krysta, "While I doubt you'll be willing to heal me, we'll need to put our differences aside for the time being. While we don't have to necessarily like it, we may need to...work together. We can try and slaughter each other another day, but for now, we have to be on the same side, Princess." She would then turn to look at the rest of the players. "I don't intend on sticking around for long, so let's make this quick." She then looked over to the horde of creatures, that were likely to attack at any moment.

@Krysta @Arabelle @Mace @Dagger @Dustin @Penelo @Kirbs @Bahr @tricolor_mina @Kityuisa

Items used:

[T1] Field Rations(+30 HP for one thread)

[T1] Immolation potion(successful non-critical attacks against you deal 10 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Effect lasts for one thread)

 

Stats and Equipment:

Spoiler

Level:  13
HP:  260 +30(field rations)=290
EN:  26
DMG:  6(Rapier Rank 3[+3], Rapier of Wrath[+2])

MIT: 24(Ombra del Corvo, Light Armor rank 1)

ACC: 1(Rapier of Wrath)

EVA: 1(Ombra del Corvo)

 

Items:

Rapier of Wrath(2 DMG, 1 ACC)

Ombra del Corvo(2 MIT, 1 EVA)

 

Items on hand:

Teleport Crystal

 

Skills:

One handed Rapier Rank 3

Light Armor Rank 1(+5 Mitigation)

 

 

Edited by Dazia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DEADLINE: 7/17/2019  2:25 EST   (OOC: you all post at once. No set posting order you may only attack what is assigned to your party.)

The army of small reptilian creatures waited the horde that vastly outmatched the player just waiting with spears in hand seemingly sizing them up. Or was it simply waiting for the opportunity to strike while their guard was down? The creatures wait and then from the distance the massive creature that had brought these hordes of beasts let out a massive roar and as if they had planned the assault the first moment of battle had commenced. The horde of small creatures charge towards the players who were awaiting for their moment to strike with four each to handle the group of eleven as the rest of the small lizards start to encircle the players to entrap them. The horde who were once simply invading the beach slowly expanding outwards and then trying to encircle the group of eleven players that have come to challenge them and their followers.Their king had commanded them to disrupt the ritual and all who oppose them and they shall do so without any hesitation.

Enemy stats:

  Hide contents

 

Passive ability 1: unknown
Passive ability 2: unknown

Ability 1: unkown
Ability 2: unknown

For party 1:

  Hide contents

Rain minion 1: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA
Rain minion 2: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA
Rain minion 3: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA
Rain minion 4: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA

For party 2

  Hide contents

Rain minion 5: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA
Rain minion 6: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA
Rain minion 7: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA
Rain minion 8: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA

 

Player stats

  Hide contents

Team 1:

@tricolor_mina: HP: 360/360  EN: 36/36  DMG:10 MIT:`16 ACC:5  EVA:1 (bleed/paralyze/toxic venom on crit)
@Penelo: HP: 80/80 / EN: 4/4 / DMG: 6  /MIT: 9  / EVA: 1  / ACC: 1
@Arabelle: HP: 370/370  EN: 34/34  DMG:10  MIT:9   ACC: 3  EVA: 2
@Dustin: HP: 480/480  EN:48/48  DMG:11  MIT:14  ACC:2  EVA: 1  BH: 4
@Dagger: HP: 340/340  ENG: 26/26   DMG:1  MIT: 18  EVA: 1

Team 2
@Mace: HP 300/300 l EN 30/30 | DMG 4 | MIT 47 | Taunt 1 |
@Kirbs: HP: 330/330 | EN: 30/30 | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC 
@Krysta: HP:430/430  EN:40/40 l DMG:  8   MIT:27   Thorns: 28  (paralyze/Bleed on crits)
@Kityuisa: HP:120/120  EN:12/12  DMG:5   MIT:23  ACC:3   EVA:1
@Bahr: HP: 240/240  EN:24/24  DMG:7  MIT:14  Thorns:10  ACC:4  EVA: 3   (bleed on crit)
@Dazia: 290/290  EN:26/26  DMG:6  MIT:24  ACC:1  EVA: 1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was time now I could feel it the big thing was quite big and I really was looking up to it no joke. The smaller things were our job to take care of them and I was going to need to make myself be the middle of the attention. Even if I did not like attention from humans I did to do it for this group next to me.

I took my Hammer in hand and gripped it tighter as the fish things stood before their king thing, I was really wondering if they dropped something interesting but for now it was my job to protect my party and make sure they stayed in good shape to fight as well. "Let me deal... With fish," I said stepping into the front of my group and smashed my Hammer into my shield as a loud smashing sound echoed into the area. The moment the small sound wave hits the smaller minions a small red glow went on them and they should be focused on me for as long the battle is doing. "Move... Clear to attack, they focus me,"  I said. Looking at the party I had to deal with it was all people I did not know but at the moment I was the one they needed to trust and I was happy to protect them. It was clearly something I needed to do to prove myself not to be useless like last time. 

Action: Howl | +3 Hate Rain Minion 5,6,7,8 | - 8 Energy from Howl

Spoiler

@Mace: HP 300/300 l EN 22/30 | DMG 4 | MIT 47 | Taunt 1 |
@Kirbs: HP: 330/330 | EN: 30/30 | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC 
@Krysta: HP:430/430  EN:40/40 l DMG:  8   MIT:27   Thorns: 28  (paralyze/Bleed on crits)
@Kityuisa: HP:120/120  EN:12/12  DMG:5   MIT:23  ACC:3   EVA:1
@Bahr: HP: 240/240  EN:24/24  DMG:7  MIT:14  Thorns:10  ACC:4  EVA: 3   (bleed on crit)
@Dazia: 290/290  EN:26/26  DMG:6  MIT:24  ACC:1  EVA: 1

 

Edited by Mace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Bahr was surprised to see Kit here, considering her low level. At the same time, he wasn't surprised at all. Her fiery temperament wasn't something to be trifled with. If she wanted to participate against the event boss, you'd better be damn sure she would find a way to participate against the event boss.

"Sure, we can party up," he mused, "I just better not have to save your keister every time you get a monster miffed."

"Well, would you look at that."

Seemingly out of nowhere, countless amphibious creatures materialized all around them. Grotesque caricatures of the original, their disgusting heads and appendages superimposed onto minuscule bodies that seemed like nothing more than an afterthought. They clumsily marched toward the party in a sickly manner, wheezing through their revolting gills as mysterious liquids oozed from their every orifice. It was truly a bizarre sight to behold. But when the going gets weird, the weird turn professional.

Right away, the strange looking knight with the blue hair and a hammer clanked their weapon against their shield, the resulting clang drawing the attention of all of the mobs within the viscinity. A perfect diversion, and a brave one, too. After all, who is the happier man? He who has braved the storm of life and lived, or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?

Bahr wasn't going to be one to sit back and allow this nameless knight to steal all the thunder, even though it appeared they were the one generating it. His weapon swelled with a tangerine glow and began to hum, the pitch of the sound it emitted steadily rising until the attack was unleashed. He dashed forward and unleashed his Cyclone, spinning on his heel to spin like a top with his weapon outstretched, the thick slab of metal carving through the first Rain Minion multiple times in rapid succession. It seemed not to pay him any mind, though, still fixated on the hammer-wielding knight.

Action: Cyclone | 18 DMG vs Rain Minion 5 | Keen activated | -4 Energy from Cyclone

Spoiler

Party

@Mace: HP
 300/300 l EN 22/30 | DMG 4 | MIT 47 | Taunt 1 |
@Kirbs: HP: 330/330 | EN: 30/30 | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC 
@Krysta: HP:430/430  EN:40/40 l DMG:  8   MIT:27   Thorns: 28  (paralyze/Bleed on crits)
@Kityuisa: HP:120/120  EN:12/12  DMG:5   MIT:23  ACC:3   EVA:1
@Bahr: HP: 240/240  EN:20/24  DMG:7  MIT:14  Thorns:10  ACC:4  EVA: 3   (bleed on crit)
@Dazia: 290/290  EN:26/26  DMG:6  MIT:24  ACC:1  EVA: 1

Enemy


Rain minion 5: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA | -18 HP +1 Hate for Bahr
Rain minion 6: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA
Rain minion 7: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA
Rain minion 8: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA

Spoiler

Bahr
HP: 240/240 | EN: 24-4=20
DMG: 7 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 14 | Thorns: 10

Rain Minion 5
Rain minion 5: [            
DMG: 5 | MIT: 10 | EVA: 1

ID: 119073
BD: 3+4-1=6

Cyclone hits Rain Minion 5 for (7x4)-10=18 DMG. Keen activates.

 

Edited by Bahr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She let out a small yelp as a large creature in the distance let out a terrifying roar. "So loud," she mumbled wincing at the ringing in her ears. Kirbs pouted when she realized Arabelle and Dustin were in another party without her, well, there goes my bloody plan. But it wasn't too bad over here... She still had Bahr and Kitsuiya, though she really didn't know anyone else, but that was okay! 

"Well, I guess we're party buddies!" She declared loudly to everyone else, who was already starting to get ready for battle against the lizardmen. 

As Bahr and the chick with the shield finished up with their attacks, she charged up one of her sword arts. As her spear grew brighter, she dashed into a heap of about four lizards and unleashed all of Aftershock's glory! This sword art certainly reminded her of the iconic move that Link has used in so many games, and boy was it fun! Sparks went flying from her spear as it went around in full circles which made quite a sight, honestly. A redhead spinning around in full circles with a spear that acted like Thor's bloody hammer and also with a giant bloody snake with a fox for it's head gripping down her right arm tightly. My, my, the things that you find in Aincrad. 

Kirbs let out a shrill laugh as she finally came to a stop. She held the shaft of her spear in one hand and the other one was placed on the side of head as she kept herself from falling bum-first into the wet ground. Her vision was splotchy but she was sure it would go away soon. Her sense of direction went totally bonkers, though. She stumbled over to Bahr like a madman and gripped his shoulder with one of her hands. "Is it just me, or is the ocean suddenly sideways?" She muttered, blinking rapidly.

Spoiler

Combat:

Kirbs used Trip Expand, -6 EN

Rain minion 5: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA ID: 119074 BD: 3+1=4, Miss, | CD: 10 | 0 EN
Rain minion 6: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA ID: 119075 BD: 9, Crit, +1 DMG | 8+1= 9x6= 54-10= -44 HP| +2 Hate for Kirbs | -2 EN | INFLICTED BLEED AND PARALYZE
Rain minion 7: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA ID: 119076 BD: 4+1=5, Miss, | -2 EN
Rain minion 8: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA ID: 119077 BD: 6+1=7, Success | 8x6= 48-10= -38 HP| +1 Hate for Kirbs  | -2 EN

-12 ENERGY

[I already did all the MIT work so that's the damage w/ MIT]

Spoiler

Party 2:

@Mace: H: 3/3/3/3 | HP 300/300 l EN 22/30 | DMG 4 | MIT 47 | Taunt 1 |
Kirbs: H: 0/2/1/0 | HP: 330/330 | EN: 18/30 | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC -12 EN
@Krysta: H: 0/0/0/0 | HP:430/430  EN:40/40 l DMG:  8   MIT:27   Thorns: 28  (paralyze/Bleed on crits)
@Kityuisa: H: 0/0/0/0 | HP:120/120  EN:12/12  DMG:5   MIT:23  ACC:3   EVA:1
@Bahr: H: 1/0/0/0 | HP: 240/240  EN:24/24  DMG:7  MIT:14  Thorns:10  ACC:4  EVA: 3   (bleed on crit)
@Dazia
: H: 0/0/0/0 | HP 290/290  EN:26/26  DMG:6  MIT:24  ACC:1  EVA: 1

Enemy: H: 0/0/0/0 |

Rain minion 5: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA 
Rain minion 6: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA | -44 HP | +BLEED & PARALYZE
Rain minion 7: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA |
Rain minion 8: [            ] 5 Damage Per Hit, MIT: 10 1 EVA | -38 HP

[I already did all the MIT work so that's the damage w/ MIT]

Thanks Dazia!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(OOC: looks like I'd accidentally hidden the bonus from the Matriarch's Stinger in the stats...8+1=9, so Krysta's base damage for this battle is 9.)

It seemed that Dazia had come to join in on this fight. She would state that while she doubted Krysta would heal her, they would have to put their differences aside and work together, although they didn't have to like it. She also noted that they could fight to the death another day, but due to the situation, that was already known. Krysta glared mildly at Dazia before turning her attention to the small creatures that were ready to charge. In the distance, the large creature roared, as if to signal an attack. The creatures had been planning this. The hordes began to circle the players as eight came straight towards them. The parties were surrounded. Her party's tank got the attention of the four that were after her and her allies, and two other players proceeded to attack. No one's HP was dropping yet, so Krysta felt inclined to attack as well. "Either fall in battle, or return to the depths from whence you came, foul creatures!" She managed to use the Sword Art Penetrate against one of the minions that was close enough to be attacked from the side, dealing a good amount of damage.

ID# 119078 BD: 7-1=6(Hit)

Penetrate: 9x8-10=62 Damage dealt to Rain Minion 7

 

Party 2:

Spoiler

 

[3-3-3-3]@Mace : HP 300/300 l EN 22/30 | DMG 4 | MIT 47 | Taunt 1 |
[0-2-0-1]@Kirbs: HP: 330/330 | EN: 30/30 | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC 
[0-0-1-0]@Krysta: HP:430/430  EN:32/40 l DMG:  9   MIT:27   Thorns: 28  (paralyze/Bleed on crits)
[0-0-0-0]@Kityuisa: HP:120/120  EN:12/12  DMG:5   MIT:23  ACC:3   EVA:1
[1-0-0-0]@Bahr: HP: 240/240  EN:24/24  DMG:7  MIT:14  Thorns:10  ACC:4  EVA: 3   (bleed on crit)
[0-0-0-0]@Dazia: 290/290  EN:26/26  DMG:6  MIT:24  ACC:1  EVA: 1

 

 

Edited by Krysta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(OOC: Kirbs, you actually missed the seventh minion. They all have 1 Evasion, turning your 6 into a 5, which is a miss.)

As expected, the horde of monsters charged towards the players. Dazia watched as she and all the other players were surrounded by the aquatic creatures. Eight of them rushed over to the players, and the battle would begin. Her party's tank got the enemies' attention, and the other players began an all-out assault against the creatures. Dazia targeted the one that was struck first. She didn't use her best Sword art, for she wanted to know what she was working with. She didn't deal very much damage, so the monsters either had plenty of HP, or a fair amount of mitigation. Either way, she would need to use stronger sword arts if she was ever to do more damage than what she just did. "I see..." She would figure out a good method of taking these things down eventually. Maybe, she could get the chance to deliver some final blows to the creatures that other players were fighting.

 

ID# 119079 BD: 7+1-1=7(Hit)

Quadruple Pain: 6x4-10=14 damage done to Rain Minion 5

 

Party 2:

Spoiler

[3-3-3-3]@Mace : HP 300/300 l EN 22/30 | DMG 4 | MIT 47 | Taunt 1 |
[0-2-0-1]@Kirbs: HP: 330/330 | EN: 30/30 | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC 
[0-0-1-0]@Krysta: HP:430/430  EN:32/40 l DMG:  9   MIT:27   Thorns: 28  (paralyze/Bleed on crits)
[0-0-0-0]@Kityuisa: HP:120/120  EN:12/12  DMG:5   MIT:23  ACC:3   EVA:1
[1-0-0-0]@Bahr: HP: 240/240  EN:24/24  DMG:7  MIT:14  Thorns:10  ACC:4  EVA: 3   (bleed on crit)
[1-0-0-0]@Dazia: 290/290  EN:26/26  DMG:6  MIT:24  ACC:1  EVA: 1

 

Edited by Dazia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching as players in her party attacked the minions, her eyes training on Bahr as his sword whacked down on the rain minion 5. Kityuisa nodded her head, I've got this.. She crouched low to the ground and began her dash towards her enemy of choice. Her dagger glowing as she activated her sword skill. She slashed, and slashed again, flying past her enemy. Once she had finished with the attack, she leaped up, kicking up off the ground she flipped back to in front of the enemy. She took a few steps back till she was by Bahr's side, "My attacks aren't worth anything right now, their defense is too high... I might as well conserve my energy and not use my special skills, i'll still deal the same damage anyways, right Bahr?" Kityuisa's eyes glowed fiercely. She wanted to help but it seemed as if she wasn't going to be able to do that much in the end. "I need to get stronger, that's all.."

 

ID# 119091
BD: 6-1+3=8

Round Accel Hitting Minion 5 Twice, dealing 10 -10 (MIT) = 1 DAMAGE

[3-3-3-3]@Mace : HP 300/300 l EN 22/30 | DMG 4 | MIT 47 | Taunt 1 |
[0-2-0-1]@Kirbs: HP: 330/330 | EN: 30/30 | 8 DMG | 14 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC 
[0-0-1-0]@Krysta: HP:430/430  EN:32/40 l DMG:  9   MIT:27   Thorns: 28  (paralyze/Bleed on crits)
[1-0-0-0]@Kityuisa: HP:120/120  EN:10/12  DMG:5   MIT:23  ACC:3   EVA:1
[1-0-0-0]@Bahr: HP: 240/240  EN:24/24  DMG:7  MIT:14  Thorns:10  ACC:4  EVA: 3   (bleed on crit)
[0-0-0-0]@Dazia: 290/290  EN:26/26  DMG:6  MIT:24  ACC:1  EVA: 1

Edited by Kityuisa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking as people go in to attack the creatures Dagger just shrugs to himself and then just waits. The man not going in for an attack. The man not going for any support skills he just moves back away from the group and sits down upon the ground and looks around the various other fights that are going on along the beaches. Watching the giant monster battle it out with some other players, then seeing a group of ten mobs fighting off against a smaller squad of these amphibious or reptilian like creatures as he then glances back towards the current fight happening more so around him. Seeing a small group of tier one players fighting against amphibious monsters and seemingly dealing some damage against them to a high amount.  Glancing towards his group he sees the players once more join the fight as well as he shrugs. I am going to assume you all have this handled i am going to just enjoy the festivities. He says calmly with a grin across his face.

@tricolor_mina: HP: 360/360  EN: 36/36  DMG:10 MIT:`16 ACC:5  EVA:1 (bleed/paralyze/toxic venom on crit)
@Penelo: HP: 80/80 / EN: 4/4 / DMG: 6  /MIT: 9  / EVA: 1  / ACC: 1
@Arabelle: HP: 370/370  EN: 34/34  DMG:10  MIT:9   ACC: 3  EVA: 2
@Dustin: HP: 480/480  EN:48/48  DMG:11  MIT:14  ACC:2  EVA: 1  BH: 4
@Dagger: HP: 340/340  ENG: 26/26   DMG:1  MIT: 18  EVA: 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×