[F1-SP] Earning a Living ♥

Kityuisa reached her fingers in the bush and began to pick each berry. She was doing pretty good! Kityuisa was proud of herself. It had taken her nearly all day but she had gotten all five materials that she needed! Placing the berries in her inventory she made her way back to Evangeline's home. She handed over the materials and was told the next part of the quest, nodding her head she went to the back where Eva's laboratory lay. Kityuisa looked at her surroundings. Alchemist stuff was everywhere! There were lots of materials too! Kityuisa grinned and walked over to the nearby potion stand. She had everything she needed. Thinking of what she would craft, she had no idea but she wanted to try something that had never been tried before! Kityuisa looked at the materials that she had available to her. Pondering it over for a second she glanced back at Eva for a nod of confirmation.

ID# 119011
LD: 17

5/5 Materials found

Edited by Kityuisa

Craft Attempt #1

ID # 119012
CD: 3
Fail 

"You could combine the spider eye with something else, that might work in your favor... Go ahead, Kityuisa give it a try." Kityuisa nodded her head, her fingers plucking the spider eye and placing it in the cauldron in front of her. Looking at the rest of the materials in front of her she plucked up the vial of boar's blood and placed it in the cauldron. It began to bubble up, until it exploded! Kityuisa let out a small shriek, but calmed at the sound of Eva's voice. "Calm down, it's just a failure. dump the cauldron out and try again!" Kityuisa followed the instructions and dumped the cauldron down the drain nearby. She set it back up and was set to try again, each time she failed she would just keep going. Keep standing back up! Kityuisa was ready to craft till her little stone cold heart was content.

Edited by Kityuisa

Craft Attempt #7

ID # 119018
CD: 11
CRAFTED RARE ITEM

Kityuisa had been trying everything that Eva had told her up till this point. When she looked back at Eva after another fail, Eva looked at her and was about to give another recommendation. "Eva hold your tongue. I think, I have to do what my heart is telling me to do. Besides i've used almost the entirety of the spider eyes. Let me try it my way." Kityuisa closed her eyes, as Eva agreed. Turning back to the cauldron she glanced it over. Her materials lay out in front of her. Kityuisa took a deep breath and began taking materials and placing them in the cauldron. After she added three items she squinted her eyes waiting for the cauldron to bubble up and explode like it had all the times prior. Kityuisa was surprised when it didnt and Eva patted her on the back, "Congrats, Kityuisa. I guess your way of Alchemy is not like mine. Keep following your heart."

Spoiler

Name: Antitode
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 119018
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Salve
Tier: 1
Quality: 1
Enhancements: Antidote +2
Description: A gooey substance that supposedly when rubbed on your skin grants immunity to negative effects.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17899-f1-sp-earning-a-living-♥/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-576142

+400 Col

+2 SP

+Profession: Alchemist

+1 Antidote Salve

OOC NOTES: Bahr informed be after making all of the posts in advance that I can put multiple crafts in one post. I had already made all the posts and was unable to delete them. Before I began the crafting process I already had 21 replies to my thread, therefore if we count them null and void I still have 1+ pages.

Edited by Kityuisa