[Unequipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC
 [Equipped] [Perfect] Gloves of Caerus: +3 LD

Battle Ready:

Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
 T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp HP) x1
♥ [Empty]
 [Empty]

It was dusk when the Gypsy had approached Kityuisa. She had then began to tell her tale of how she had tamed beasts across all of Aincrad. "Animals, they really speak to me, you know?" Kityuisa listened to the woman tell her tale, "Yeah uhm, I'd love to tame a familiar.." Kityuisa had accepted the quest that the gypsy presented her with and Kityuisa graciously took the food that she had been given, with this perhaps even Kityuisa could tame an animal to aid her. Kityuisa wasn't one for hindering her quests by any length in time so she waved her goodbyes and left the Gypsy. She was right at the exit of town when she began to imagine what she wanted her familiar to be.

Kityuisa's instant thought would be a cat, she loved cats... Kityuisa had always had a feel for the felines, but due to her mother's allergy she had never been allowed to have a cat. Perhaps in this world she could let her dream become reality.

@Mars

Making his way through the second floor he is stuck doing the usual task when looking through the floor at the level that he is at and that is the usual thing of trying to see if he can spot some player that might have some potential for himself. A simple task of seeing what players are trying to make their way through the ranks of the lowered players who are too scared to leave the taverns. The people so scared to leave and wanting to escape at the same time which is rather funny to him, but in the end the fear is something he would promote if he can by telling what occurs during events and floor bosses. Telling them his version of the story at all times to make sure a certain framework is told before any else. Glancing towards the side the sight of pink hair catches him by surprise as the almost obnoxious color stands out as he just sighs before making his way towards the girl figuring he could use this for a simple reason. 'Nobody should expect the innocent.' He thinks to himself with a slight smile as he makes his way towards her doing so from the right side of her making it obvious he is walking towards her. The man known as mars having amethyst like eyes, and black hair being lean in build as his clothing is black light armor with bronze like heavyily armored bracers around his wrists.

Kityuisa saw a figure moving steadily towards her, her gaze looking more to the right as she saw a man with black clothing with a hair color to match. Her own clothing matching perfectly, the only thing of contrast being her pale skin and bright pink hair, I really gotta dye my hair... Kityuisa thought to her self as she saw the man appear to be walking towards her, "What do you want...?" Kityuisa asked him confidently. Her hand had been resting on her dagger the entire time, her black leather gloves that boosted her luck only finishing off her look, I should have worn my trinket and put my gloves on later... Kityuisa couldn't help but feel the regret she felt inside, this player was one she had never seen before and his gear told her that he was used to fighting things stronger than she had ever fought. Her eyes narrowed in on his eyes, they were amethyst, and stood out among his look of black. Kityuisa's only eyes being crimson in color. If Kityuisa had black hair she would pretty much be a female version of this man. At least from appearance, his own personality could always be vastly different than her own, and Kityuisa knew that, which was why she was so cautious. It wasn't every day that Kityuisa met someone as nice as Hikoru... She had just been lucky that day, and one of her first times venturing out she had met the lazy player that went by Pinball, but they had both warned her of others on the front lines being not so nice... Even if the players had green crystals atop their heads they could still be very dangerous.

'Defensive.' is his first thoughts watching her stance having gotten use to such a habit while being around his what he would call a friend. Pinball. The man that is certainly unstable, but he had used that fact to his advantage to help push his little agenda just a little push here, a little there and he ended up much worse then Mars could've expected out of that man. Though from this girl she is careful. Had at the ready to strike at him seemingly within a safe zone. That is all he can get from her which means she is already smarter then some of the players he has encountered in this world. Good evening. What i want is simple. What is a little girl who stands out more then the sun in the sky doing out here by herself? You do know that killers are on the loose right? Ones whom the frontliners even want caught and captured. there is also the PKer guilds that could be hanging around. Standing out isn't all that good when by yourself. He says in a calm tone of voice as he looks towards the girl his voice being sympathetic sounding when speaking towards the girl. As he keeps his eyes locked on her body language since it is everything in a conversation.

Kityuisa watched as the man read her body language, her cautiousness keeping still. Listening to what he had to say, Kityuisa kept her hand on her dagger, "And what's to say that you aren't part of those PK guilds, a green player that seeks out other players to pull them out into a band of oranges? And what's to say that you still aren't dangerous?" Kityuisa felt cautious only because of the way that the man looked at her, and the way that he had chosen his words... But his voice was rather calm, and that caught Kityuisa a little off guard. She relaxed her hand on her dagger a bit, "But then again, if you were dangerous, you wouldn't have approached me from my right side, where more of my attention was... Though you could still just as easily lead me into a trap..." Kityuisa spoke her thoughts out loud before explaining what she was doing, "I am out in hopes to tame a familiar. I want to find someone or something that will aid me in my battle exploits." Kityuisa looked at the man, "The name's Kityuisa..." She cautiously held her hand out for a handshake.. Kityuisa felt slightly more open to this man, but still she felt as though she had to stay on her toes, who knew what he was capable of, "You come from the frontlines or something? What are you doing here?" He seemed to be emitting a formidable aura, and Kityuisa knew that none of the low leveled players on floor two would emit such an aura.

He smiles unable to help himself about doing so since her words meant either one of two things from the way that she had spoken. That she was at least smart enough to know how to survive in this world from having spent time learning the dangers before going out, or that someone had already spent time trying to crack the initial naivety of such a person. Either way it was something he could simply work with in some way, shape, or form in the very end. You're at least smart enough to know that not everything can appear as it seems means you'll survive longer then the usual bunch who work out here. Means you won't get caught up in the wrong people as long as you can trust your gut rather then your head sometimes. Not all the time, but sometimes. He says being rather honest with the girl mixing that in with whatever lies he can weave having learnt that from his last attempt. To mix a little truth in goes a long way for a story's credibility. Call me Mars. And fighting is what i specialize in. 'and enjoy.' he thinks the last phrase to himself since it might give off the wrong vibe to the young girl before him.

When hearing the mention of the frontlines he just chuckles a bit and shakes his head from one side to the other. i may fight on the frontlines, but it's simply for the gear. I don't care much for their gear or the attitude that they can give off personally. Some can be good people certainly, but sometimes as they say their are wolves among the sheep. Or in the case of the frontliners among the supposed shepherds of Aincrad. He says in a rather amused and ever so slightly jokingly tone of voice about the entirety of the supposed elites of the game that are meant to be the saviors of everybody.

Kityuisa took what he said with a grain of salt, she knew what she needed to do to survive, but she also knew that if she were put up in a fight against this man, she would not win. So she let her hand relax, she would focus on getting away if need be. So that was her plan of action. Not voicing her mind and not replying to what Mars had said she focused on the second part of what he said, "Gear is gear, maybe find a unique or two... I wouldn't mind fighting on the frontlines." She stretched a bit, her eyes still tracking Mars' movements, "If you want you could tag along, you seem to be doing nothing, so I do believe I could [censored] you up and steal some of your time." She cracked her neck and began walking, "Honestly, everyone wants out of this game, minus the people that have made it their real life. My own reasons for wanting to fight on the front lines are my own reasons and are most likely different than anyone else here." Kityuisa then began to curse out Kayaba in her mind, her hatred for the man still bottling up inside her like a pen that overheats in the car and spills its contents all over your seats. "It'll supposedly be a pretty lax day today, my goal is to look for a familiar as I stated, preferably a feline of sorts, and then go home. Maybe go on to train it today... If you'd want to commit to my side, I wouldn't mind." She shot Mars a party invite.

He accepted the invite without much of a second thought since he didn't really have anything else to do today. nobody to grind quests with most certainly made time to gain levels makes things difficult for himself since while he could most certainly handle some quests the boredom of being by oneself can gnaw at him and make it difficult to continue moving through the quest itself. As long as you don't get caught up in their lies, and their attitude you'll maybe be fine on the frontlines. Just don't get caught up in their goals. All of them are selfish at the end of the day. He says with a shrug of his shoulders speaking his mind as he follows the girl to wherever she would start her little hunt for a feline of some sort. 'Especially my own goals.' He thinks to himself knowing that he is no better then anybody within this game. All having their own agenda. All caring about themselves no matter how much they say it is for all others and not themselves. Though i don't see a point of escaping this game if i am being honest with you. Since let me ask. Why go to a world where you have no power, instead of staying in one where you can actually control what occurs? He asks the pink haired girl in a rather simple and curious tone of voice. Sounding genuinely interested in whatever answer she would provide.

Kityuisa nodded as he accepted her party invite, listening to what he had to say again, "Who says my goals aren't selfish?" Kityuisa looked at Mars, with honesty lining her face. One who was good at distinguishing lies could tell that she was honestly telling the truth, I swear, i'll kill Kayaba with my own two hands... Kityuisa had not gotten around to scheduling the time to talk that she had been wanting with Pinball. She needed to straighten the head that was on her shoulders that was for sure. She had way too many questions. "Tell me, are your goals selfish? What exactly is your reason for fighting on the frontlines, other than the gear. There's no reason that you would let the gear be the reason to fight and risk your life... Is it for the power?" Kityuisa spoke of his own goals only after he had finished talking entirely, "As for your questions about a world having no power... I quite liked the real world, if I am being honest. Yeah this world is lovely, it lets you explore and everything... But why not shoot for both? Who says that when we beat the game that we can't come back? I quite liked my life..." Kityuisa thought of her summer with her aunt, where she had become the youngest assassin on her dad's side of the family, she had true power... In a world that fought with bombs and guns, Kityuisa could slip in and out without being noticed, with her trust dagger. Perhaps that was why she had chosen to wield a dagger in the first place... "Is it escaping if you just don't care? If I can get my own goal done without having to beat the game then i'd be happy staying here... But some people have people they care about to go back to..." Kityuisa realized she was defending one person in particular and the little brother that they had back home, and felt a small heat rush to her face, Kityuisa understood him, that's why she was defending the person she was thinking of! She had her sister after all, despite the fact that her sister was here in the game... 

I'm not saying your goals aren't selfish. Honestly i'd be surprised if your goals weren't selfish in nature you'd be denying yourself and trying to lie to yourself. There is not a singular human who probably had a goal that didn't at least start off for selfish reasons and many persisted for selfish reasons. He says with a shrug closing his eyes as he speaks those words and raising his arms upwards ever so slightly when speaking the particularly phrase "didn't at least start selfish." Gazing down towards the pinkette as she would continue questioning him he just grins as once again she at least seems smarter, and quite frankly more observant then Pinball had been when he had first met the now delusional fighter. I fight simply for the gear that is me being honest. I fight with them for the gear or get left behind unable to do what i wish to do. I honestly would prefer if they failed and some die along the way. Sooner rather then later. No personal grudges. Just want to watch them fail. He says honestly towards the pinkette as the thought of seeing some of them burst into crystals amuses him a particular red head coming to mind stronger then the others.

You think the government. The world. Would allow a game that will be forever associated with trauma, death, imprisonment to continue existing after we're done here? You think that VR to this level would honestly persist afterwards? He asks her back answering her question with another as he look at her in the eyes and waits to hear her response smiling all the while since it is quite a interesting conversation. To converse with somebody who seemingly might contradict his own ideas. And then to have the hope of maybe slowly watching those views change slowly but surely.

"Fair enough.." Kityuisa pondered over what he had said, she already knew that everyone in this world was selfish. But the reason to their selfishness was what struck her. Some she had yet to figure out, and some were just genuinely nice people with their own desires being on the back burner. "Well I come to the conclusion that those on the front lines annoy the hell out of you." Kityuisa spoke from her heart, no one had really annoyed her yet, minus that one blonde kid in the middle of the sandstorm that she fought with alongside Chisono... He had been rather useless and annoying. His attitude was massive considering the fact that he had only been level one.. Kityuisa thought of how she had watched the monsters she had slain burst into pixels and thought of the dream she had where she had been the one to make her sister burst into pixels... It had sent chills down her spine, but perhaps the dream wouldn't come true.. At least Kityuisa slightly hoped that it would never come to that she couldn't be so certain. She was still stuck on the idea that to move past it would mean truly moving past... Kityuisa thought of what Mars had said as they walked farther away from the safe zone, "Honestly, I think that with some minor updates and edits that VR can be permitted. Just think, with the right safety measurements VR would no longer trap us in this game, but I don't think it would be so bad to leave it as it is. I find Aincrad to be rather fun. I think VR will persist after this is all over. If it doesn't then we've lost a very valuable piece of technology. We just have to keep moving forward. Though I can see that you're views are different than mine."

Why shouldn't i hate them? Egos as big as the tallest skyscrapers and the mentality of if you don't like them you're against them. They're all broken up their. They've all killed somebody. If you look at the monument of life. You'll see a name of a person who has died by most of those frontliners. The least they could do is own up to it.Yet they act innocent as if it never happened. As if those people never existed to begin with. He says towards the pinkette in a deathly serious tone of voice. His voice tainted with venom and anger with every word that he speaks about the frontlines before focusing back upon the present. About the fact that their is another topic being carried out. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breathe. playing the part as if he had been furious about what was occurring before opening his eyes once more to look at the crimson eyed girl before him. Sorry about that. Though about that sure lets say VR persisted. But the safeties would never disappear. The stigma would never disappear. In the back of everyone's mind the question would persist. "is this the next Sword Art." "will this be the day my child dies, my husband dies. My friend dies. because of a game." He says towards Kityuisa putting emphasis on each type of person who could die and the thoughts that could occur. All if statements, but ones that are grounded in emotion and reality. Video games have a stigma because of them possibly leading to peopel killing others. Why shouldn't a game that literally killed people hold stronger stigmas?

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa watched with a small tint of amusement as Mars raged about the front liners killing other players, "If it makes you feel any better--" Kityuisa clasped Mars on the shoulder for encouragement, "People don't change, everyone has their own secrets." Her eyes penetrated Mars almost as if she was edging for Mars to let her in on his own secrets. She removed her hand and continued on her way. Kityuisa was more focused in on the second topic at hand anyways, "Well, I know they all would have a bad rep, but there would still be players. Facts being, I bet you that right now there's already more VR games being released." She stretched her hand up to the sky, "Speaking of death, you put lots of emphasis on each person. Who died that is close to you?" She kept her gaze locked on Mars now, wanting to know his answer. Kityuisa herself hadn't really lost anyone to this game... yet... Kityuisa knew that would change with time. The knowledge that her sister was still alive lived with her, but for how long? Kityuisa thought back about the whole VR opinion and ideas, "I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a version of Sword Art Online where people don't die. Imagine the marketing, yeah there would be bad rep for it, but imagine... Lots of people would play it. There are those in the real world that would kill to live their lives out in a video game until they die."

I was making sure you knew the risks of continuing down any path that the frontliners walk. I have lost no one to this game i simply wish to prevent anymore unnecessary death that this game could incur towards players all alike. He says with a shrug bypasing the question since while it is true that he had lost nobody his reasons for stating such focus upon such things was not the reason at all. When hearing her speak about the VR game future he just stares at her with a slightly raised eyebrow as she speaks of a future that seems like the most favorable outcome that such a market could have. You're an optimist seemingly from how you're talking about this future of VR gaming industry. Realistically speaking i doubt that will occur but if you wish to believe that. he says in a rather amused tone one that speaks of disbelief to the highest order, but is wishing to humor the one speaking to them.

Kityuisa listened, thankfully Mars hadn't lost anyone yet, but didn't that mean that he was the one with less experience than most? Kityuisa shrugged the thought away, "Call me an optimist or not, I bet you when we get out of here, that i'll be right!" Kityuisa grinned, growing more friendly as she bantered with him by each passing second. "So, have you done this quest before?" Kityuisa inquired Mars before speaking of something else, "And how did you ge--" Kityuisa stopped talking as a small rustle sounded nearby. Kityuisa's eyes instantly locked to the area that it was coming from, what was it? She saw a small flash of black fur and her footsteps began to move cautiously, heading in the direction of the flash of fur and rustling bushes. Kityuisa peered closer and watched as a black fluff ball dashed out of the bush to hop on a small mouse. Kityuisa gave a small 'awe' on the inside and looked at Mars, "She's so cute!" Kityuisa readied the food that she had.

ID # 119208
LD: 12 + 3 = 15 Familiar Search Successful

Edited by Kityuisa

Staring at the girl he just raises an eyebrow at the sudden cutoff as he then glances to see a cat walking forward and the girl squealing for a lack of a better term about how cute the female seemingly is as he stares at her. To answer your question Kitten. Yes. I have done this quest i simply left him at home since he wasn't needed for me simply looking around for some more allies while my partner is off being busy somewhere. He says simply towards the girl throwing the name since it is right there out in the open to take and amuse himself by hopefully getting a good reaction out of her. The simple things in life like the anger of someone from embarrassment being something that is most definitely worth pestering someone for more hanging out attempts is worth. At least it would make doing lower ranked quests more amusing for himself is this girl request his aid in the future and in the end it might be the same of what happened to Pinball. Help them in the beginning and watch them surpass you in levels.

Kityuisa offered the kitty some food as Mars commented a small nickname for her, Kityuisa felt small needles prick the back of her back, "If you must have a nickname for me, at least make it something reasonable. At least make it something like Kit..." Kityuisa glared daggers at Mars her friendly vibes instantly going away, the kitty she had fed seemed super content and began to purr, rubbing it's head on her leg, Kityuisa offered it a few pats, "I think i'll name you... Tanine Willowflame... But Willow for short~" Kityuisa watched as the cat seemed super pleased with her name. Kityuisa patted her head some more before scooping her up in her arms. She looked back at Mars, "Who is this partner of yours?" Kityuisa was genuinely curious, she didn't have a partner, though she did quite a few quests with Bahr. He was pretty much her brother. Kityuisa gave Willow another cute smile before hardening her expression back at Mars, she had tried hard not to let him bother her, but she really didn't like the nickname she gave him.. It sounded almost sick coming from his mouth in his voice.

ID # 119215
CD: 11
Taming Successful

Spoiler

Name: Tanine Willowflame "Willow"
Roll ID: 119215
Roll Result: 11
Mastery: Vanity Kitty
Description: "A simple black cat with the purest of blue eyes."
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17912-f2pp-comere-kitty-kitty/?tab=comments#comment-576423

Edited by Kityuisa

Nah i think i like Kitten better works well with your Willow. he says in a joking tone of voice a smirk upon his face and absolute amusement twinkling in his eyes as he sees the girl glaring daggers at him as this is the exact reaction he had hoped for. The only thing that could surpass this would've been embarrassment. Looking towards the girl and hearing the question his mind jumps to two areas upon the question since their is the association of familiar, and then their is his actual partner whom he could say the name of.  There is my familiar. And then their is my partner whom i will call Ares for the simple sake of needing a name. he says with a grin upon his face as he adjusts his stance to be a bit more relaxed as his shoulders go back ever so slightly and then down as  he gets a bit more comfortable as the obvious sign of anything that could be called a threat is null and void from how she acts to what he can guess is a weaker player then him.

"And this Ares... When did you meet him or her? I don't judge." Kityuisa glanced sideways, her main attention focusing in on her new friend. The cat was so cute! She was really happy that she had gotten the cat of her dreams! Kityuisa was also somewhat curious of this familiar he spoke so fondly about, "What kind of familiar is it?" Kityuisa felt more interest towards animals than people, which made no sense to her. Kityuisa ever since she was little would cry when animals died but when people died in the movies she wouldn't care. Kityuisa ignored Mars' restatement of her 'nickname' that he had deemed worthy enough for her. Kityuisa didn't have to bother with his opinion. Her fingers softly rubbing the cat's fur for some mental stability, she felt a relapse of her thoughts coming by close, and having a furry friend would definitely help her. The cat seemed to know and nudged her hand as if to let her know that it was okay. Kityuisa saw how comfortable Mars had gotten and Kityuisa let herself relax as well, hoping to ease her mind... And her thoughts, before she went off down the same dark path she had visited almost every day.

I met him awhile we kinda met while we were both tier one players we worked up together and managed to stay on even level mostly. We dueled it out on floor four as a test to see who was better. I won. Then we continued training leveling up where we can and both tackled the frontlines and having similar feelings about them. he says simply in the most shorthand version he can create and leaving out any real details about what Pinball actually is like or things that could lead to knowing it is the rather aloof individual he had gotten to know and then mentally destroy by pushing that limit of influence. he smiles slightly at that fact he is most likely at least partially for fault of his current attitude. Gazing back towards the pinkette and hearing questions about his familiar he just nods his head ever so slightly. Liger. Can shoot fire and has a mane of flames. Damage type. He says honestly as the feline comes to mind and he can only hope the little runt didn't burn down his shop or set something aflame while he was away. Gazing towards the girl whom relaxed as well in posture he takes a small mental note of that since it is rather useful. So then princess. what's your plan now? You got the cat. What's your goal next?