[Unequipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC
 [Equipped] [Perfect] Gloves of Caerus: +3 LD

Battle Ready:

Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
 T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp HP) x1
♥ [Empty]
 [Empty]

Kityuisa had returned the Gypsy her food and had made her way back to Mars, "Well, if you agree to those terms, then I think we can have ourselves a duel." Kityuisa felt slightly nauseous at the thought of having a duel with Mars as she didn't know his strengths or weaknesses... Kityuisa set Willow down on the floor and waited for Mars to reply, if he couldn't agree to her terms then they would have to find another way to train her familiar. Kityuisa felt cautious, it wasn't every day that she got a request to duel, in fact she had never dueled another player in the entire two years that she had been trapped in this game. Kityuisa was nervous to say the least, "Do you consider yourself the alpha or the beast?" Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, trying to get her head in the game so she could at least be prepared to duel Mars on a solid mindset.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quickly changing some of his clothing he unequips his gear and just leaves him bare fist fighting with the girl. His clothing just being simple black vanity clothing all the way from shoulder to toe as he looks towards the girl. The man known as Mars getting into a fighting stance rather low to the ground with a grin upon his face as he looks towards her with a amused look upon his face as he bends his legs a bit ready to kick off the ground to jump towards the girl right away. You know something princess. I use to do martial arts for my sword arts. So this might sting a bit. Or more so it would if the pain receptors were allowed to turn on for this game. He says with a chuckle as a amused look is seen clear as day in his amethyst colored eys as he waits as he sends a quick duel request towards the girl. Half loss duel. The man just smiles as he wears no armor, no sword equipped. Just his fists. Just as he is use to . Also yes i accept your parameters obviously i'm no murderer. 'unlike my partner.'

Mars: HP: 920/920     ENG: 92/92  DMG: 1

Kityuisa watched as Mars crouched down, starting the duel. Kityuisa gripped her dagger, pulling out of her sheath as she accepted the request. "Yeah well, i've used daggers since I was 13 years old. So be prepared." Kityuisa crouched down for herself, matching Mars' height. Willow looked between the two of them, purring as she herself readied herself. Willow had no idea what was going on, but to her it looked like Mars and Kit were about to play and tussle. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes at Mars and watched as the timer hit zero. Kityuisa gripped her dagger tighter and flew forward. Her feet keeping pace with her dagger as she appeared almost instantly behind Mars' her dagger having stabbed Mars four times in a brisk succession. She turned to face him, her legs once again crouching low to the ground. She was ready for any counterattacks or attacks that Mars would try to deal to her next. Willow had perked up, her gaze watching her pet's (Kityuisa's) movements. Willow had then tilted her head, letting out a meow. As if to say, 'you moved so fast!' Kityuisa stayed focused on Mars.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 119351
BD: 4 + 3 = 7
DMG INFLICTED: 5 x 4 = 20 Hit Points Dealt

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 200/200 HP | 16/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 900/920 HP | 92/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

Looking towards the girl he simply waits knowing that by unequipping all his gear would leave him weaker then her in terms of the evasion properties and even accuracy that would mean he would hit less, and deal less damage. However, as much as he prides himself on his strength that wasn't the goal of this day since today was meant for training a girl and her stupid cat. Which on top he shall run out her energy eventually. However, much to his surprise the girl knew the system of the game and had managed an attack against him as he jumps upwards and spins his body as he goes to slam his right leg downwards upon the girl from where he suspected her to be. Aiming for where she attacked figuring she wouldn't be smart enough to move away from the origin point of her attack. Heated Amethyst eyes bares down upon her that hold a amused glint that is morphing into glee. Nice hit brat. Lets see if you can do another and for how long you can keep that up. After all your cat can only watch your movements for so long.

action: basic attack

#119354 BD:3-1=2

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 200/200 HP | (you lost energy edit this)20/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 900/920 HP | 90/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa quickly dodged his attack, and cracked her neck, "You called it. I can keep this up all day~" Kityuisa taunted back at Mars. She grinned as she dashed forward once again and let her dagger protrude through the abdomen of Mars. Her cat Willow had been studying her every movement so when Kityuisa appeared behind Mars, and when this time, Kityuisa jumped out of the way, Willow ran forward, Willow jumped up and slashed her claws at Mars' skin. Causing some damage to be dealt to him as well. Willow ran to Kityuisa's side and jumped up, perching on her shoulder. Kityuisa couldn't help but congratulate her pet, "Good job Willow!" She looked back at Mars, "I can keep this up allll day~ And with Willow's help~ Yep yep!" Kityuisa readied herself, hoping she could yet again, dodge Mars' attack. After all, she had been alert and dodged it the first time. She still wasn't sure what kind of damage he would deal to her with no weapons.

Roll: ID# 119355
BD: 7 + 3 = 10 No Crit Given
CD: 8
DMG INFLICTED: 5x4 = 20 DMG Inflicted
willow attacks dealing 1 hit point of dmg to Mars (1/3 Successful Training Sessions)

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 200/200 HP | 12/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 879/920 HP | 92/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

Seeing the girl rush towards him he just braces himself for the hit and then grins as a idea comes to mind one that would horribly fail in the real world. Letting her stab him through as many times as he wanted he then throws his elbow down against her head putting as much force and momentum behind the blow as possibly. Which is what he specializes in first and foremost. His combat style being that of powerful and swift strikes made with a calculating mind to try and strike where it would hurt and in this case no matter place to aim for then the head even if the game has no pain receptors to speak of it would be annoying to deal with. I don't need to worry about hurting princess. I can take as many hits as i want and get back up smiling and ready to beat you into the ground. And think about it this way as well. I'm not even bothering to use my katana for this.

Action: basic attack

#119536 BD:10  3 DMG-23=1 DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 199/200 HP | 12/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 879/920 HP | 90/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa was happy that Willow had helped her in attacking Mars, but what she hadn't expected was to be hit by an elbow on her head. Kityuisa stumbled a bit, annoyed with Mars. She shook her head, and slashed her dagger at Mars once again, "I know you could easily be doing more damage, especially if you used your Katana... But, honestly, I don't think i'm good enough for that yet, and our goal is to train Willow, nothing more." Kityuisa nodded her head and gripped her dagger, skipping out of the way hoping to gain some distance so she could dodge Mars' attacks and gain the leverage she needed to dash forward in her next attack. Kityuisa thought for a moment, "What level are you, anyways?" Kityuisa grinned, "By your health i'd say your about level 40-50?" Kityuisa thought of the friends she had made, they all seemed to be much higher than she was.. But it just encouraged her to work even harder than normal.

Roll: ID# 119357
BD: 7
DMG INFLICTED: 5 DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 199/200 HP | 12/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 874/920 HP | 90/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

Grinning towards the girl he watches her back up as he rushes towards her not allowing her to gain the distance she is wanting to have as he holds his hand back ever so slightly before lashing out with a strong right hook. slamming it against her chest while smiling all the while as he stares down at her while remaining in a strong stance. His hands up and ready to catch or grab what comes his way, but most importantly they're raised towards his head treating this like one would a fist fight and protecting the head and the throat first and foremost. he just stares towards her with a smile as he slowly starts to circle around her while keeping his eyes on her movements ready to act on the slightest opening. Also, yes level 46. Closing in on tier three and once i am well i don't know yet, but i do know i'll have my armor gear ready to go. He says with a rather relaxed and confident grin on his face. If you need somebody to carry you through quests i could be your man princess. That is if you can continue landing hits like you are. Halfway through i'm equipping some evasion gear to see how you'll handle upper level mobs.

#119359 BD:10  3-23=1DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 198/200 HP | 12/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 874/920 HP | 90/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa felt a fist make contact with her chest. Kityuisa stumbled, falling a bit before catching her balance. Kityuisa was glad she was flat chested. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, backing up. She decided to do something else this time, not just dashing forwards. Kityuisa slashed and slashed, she used the same sword skill. But instead of dashing forward, Kityuisa turned as if she were a ballerina. Her body moving quickly behind Mars, her dagger slashing as she went. Kityuisa stood behind him, whispering in his ear, "Why would I need someone to carry me, when I can fight on my own?" Her eyes began to glow with determination. She didn't necessarily need anyone to run her on quests... Thinking for a moment, she had plenty of other friends to help her out... But... "If you want to have me tag along, on one of your quests~ I wouldn't mind." Kityuisa grinned, backing away from Mars once more.

Roll: ID# 119360
BD: 10
DMG INFLICTED: 28 DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 198/200 HP | 8/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 846/920 HP | 90/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

Momentum fighter good to know. He says casually not caring for the cuts and slices that hit his body just seeing it as something to overcome and he is rather determined to live that fact out since in the end his health is just a resource one that he can replenish if need be. The duel is in his favor and he could stall it out if need be by equipping his heavy armor gauntlets if need be to make it a one damage duel. Ignoring the fact she whispered into his ear and answers the question. Listen princess. You can fight on your own, but what about the day someone like me wants you dead. they don't need a motive the insane kill as they please, and i've seen eyes of insanity little girl. And when i say me i mean somebody with the damage output to end your life in a singular attack. He says calmly while flipping through his inventory to not find a singular pair of handwraps as he then glances at his sword as he makes the connection. Oh yeah i turned that into my katana cause i was lazy. He mutter softly to himself as he looks towards the girl seeing her backing away already. Glancing back towards the pink haired child he just shrugs his shoulder and charges towards her ready to deck her in the face.

Charging towards her as he goes for a strike at the head it seems that he had made a flaw. Chasing after a retreating target, and almost not surprising to himself he had gotten overly use to the range of the katana over his fists after the many fights with it. 'I need to put points back in martial arts once more one day.' he thinks to himself calmly at the thought.

#119363 BD:5-1=4

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 846/920 HP | 90/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa knew all too well what Mars was talking about, thankfully she hadn't met anyone like that as of yet. The people she had met had been rather nice to her, her mind taking her to Hikoru, feeling her face heat up... Kityuisa then thought of Pinball, he had been nice enough to tag along and kill the dragons for the group of newbies... "Tell me something.." Kityuisa flicked her dagger up in the air before catching it by the bladed side, "Tell me who I should watch out for then." Kityuisa looked at Mars, "Because I know that if I get pissed off, people will have to look out for me too, when i'm out there on the front lines." Kityuisa had heard of the tragic story of the player that had been killed by the yellow player killer, Oikawa during one of the boss fights. Kityuisa knew full well how terrible players could really be. Kityuisa went for Mars with her dagger, missing by a slight inch, her first miss the entire time. Willow just sat on the sidelines, blinking.

Roll: ID# 119365
BD: 1 + 3 = 4 
CD: 4 (Failed to train familiar)
DMG INFLICTED: 0 DMG

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 846/920 HP | 88/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

Depends who you would call dangerous. I have a friend whom many would call dangerous and rightfully so, but i view him as a friend to the end who i could rely on through thick and thin. When the dice will get played i'll stand beside him through his insanity. He says with a grin upon his face thinking of Pinball the man who is his partner and the one whom he would fight alongside till the very end and do his best to help with whatever goal he has while also seeing how many others can be pushed to the brink. There is another who unleashed a psychopath, but i view her as a girl who was left with no options and decided she should create a winning situation for herself. How about the man who kills murderers. Laughing coffin maybe? How about people on the frontlines who have killed out of jealousy?  He asks calmly with a shrug of his shoulders as he charges towards her. It depends who you trust and make friends with, and whom you're willing to make enemies out of in that same cost for the friends you make. Taking a swing at the girl he watches as she manages to dodge as he just nods his head. Glad the girl is getting the hang of fighting a more human opponent, but it could benefit from pushing her limits now of what she should be doing by equipping his katana.

#11368 BD:3 miss

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 846/920 HP | 88/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa listened intently to what Mars had to say, she knew next to no one in this game! She had to get in with the rumors. "Tell me about this girl. You say she turned into a psychopath to create a winning situation for herself?" Kityuisa dodged the punch that Mars threw at her as she dashed forward again, relying on her mobility to carry her through this fight. Kityuisa knew that her energy was less than half, she would have to either pause to regain it, or stop relying on her sword skills... Kityuisa grimaced slightly, knowing she was spreading herself thin. If only she had an energy tonic or something that enabled her to have more energy. Each time she missed an attack she wasted energy, it was almost like burning daylight hours during winter. Kityusia glanced at Willow, if her cat could attack with her, she would greatly appreciate it... 

Roll: ID# 119370
BD: 10
DMG INFLICTED: 7 * 2 = 14 DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 198/200 HP | 4/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 832/920 HP | 86/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

didn't turn into a psychopath. Unleashed one onto Aincrad. It was that or die by the hands of her former boss, or be captured and forced to rot in a prison. She created a winning situation for herself fro her own sanity and survival cause she was forced into that situation. He says calmly towards the pinkette thinking about the cloaked girl whose face he doesn't even know the one known simply by what she is. hidden. Moving in to strike at the pink child he goes for a quick jab towards her chest and as if she defied fate and rerolled the events of him hitting her to her favor. Seeing her dodge it by just a tiny fracture of a amount seemingly as he stares at her with a small glare one of annoyance at how close he had been to hitting her. Backing away from her he gazes into her eyes ready to create some distance to make sure his health remains untouched. Can you imagine the insanity of being locked away for months or years by yourself and nobody else? cause unlike the real world she would be by herself and nobdoy else most likely.

@Kityuisa

#119373 BD:6-1=5
Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 832/920 HP | 86/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa thought for a moment by what he was saying, "What is her name?" Kityuisa asked, watching as Mars went to punch her. She dodged it by a single inch, watching as Mars began to back up. Kityuisa raced forward, closing the distance. She slashed at Mars with a basic attack. Kityuisa crouched down, her eyes squinting. A small feeling of thrill began to fill her up. She was literally fighting another player right now. Kityuisa began laughing, she shook her head, why was she fighting another player... She clutched her stomach, if Mars went to strike her now, he would have a fair hit. Kityuisa stopped laughing as Mars' voice interrupted her thoughts. "I pretty much locked myself up when the game started. My only goal was to find my sister. Now I still want to find her, but... I don't have to." Kityuisa looked straight at Mars, a glint in her eyes, "If I find her I find her, but I can tell you now, I hope she makes it out."

Roll: ID# 119377
BD: 6 + 3 = 9

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 827/920 HP | 86/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

You cracked long ago princess. Why not join the rest of us and break in this game and feel the insanity. He says towards her with a smirk on his face as he rushes towards the goal planning to attack her to try and get another hit in during their little duel. Though once more the game not helping him is becoming a hindrance as the system helping one and not the other becomes apparent. The reason why their are enchants to help one hit better, and the reason why the sword arts guide the bdoy through the motions since otherwise this occurs. One swinging and trying to defy the nature of it being a video while the other is moving through the numbers seemlessly. Gazing towards the girl he decides he'll do the simply thing and equip his sword next time. To upgrade his ability to actually hit her at the cost of not having actual fun in being able to feel each impact of his attacks hitting her. You got a glint in your eye. Like that of Pinball. I know you broke already girly just give in.

#119382 BD:4-1=3

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 827/920 HP | 82/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Kityuisa listened as Mars told her she had cracked, "I may have become emotionally insane and psychotic. But I still have people that urge me everyday to fight the voices in my mind." Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, he was toying with her... That much she could tell now. Why else would someone tell her to join the ranks of insanity. Kityuisa thought of everything she had done so far. A smile appearing on her face. Good times and bad, Kityuisa would keep smiling. Maybe that made her appear weak, but Kityuisa laughed in the face of Kayaba. Kityuisa listened to Mars speak, when he dropped Pinball's name she froze. "You know Pin?" Kityuisa who had been about to give into her shadowy thoughts had stopped. Why did this man know Pin? The dragon slayer in their party back when Kit had just left town for the first time? While Kityuisa tried to figure her thoughts out, Willow lunged forward, biting Mars. Kityuisa looked back at Mars. Pinball was a messed up individual, that was for sure. That was why she wanted to ask him questions. Kityuisa began laughing, "It doesn't matter if you know Pin or not." She dashed forward, slashing at Mars. Her eyes having a murderous tint to them, despite knowing full well it was just a duel. She was enjoying this. Despite knowing the fact that she could easily lose at any given moment. She wished more than ever that the pain receptors were on. Then Mars could feel the pain she inflicted, and she could feel her own pain. 

Roll: ID# 119389
BD: 5 + 3 = 8
Kityuisa's familiar attacks, dealing 1 damage. (2/3 Successful Training Sessions)

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 821/920 HP | 82/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

I know Pin cause he is my partner Ares. The twin gods of war are what we are and Pin and i will make sure the frontlines fail one day. Why don't you join us princess? i can tell you're enjoying this fight just as much as i am but for a much different reason you look like you want me dead. So come on princess try to kill me! He says with a grin across his face going to enjoy this much more now and still humoring the young feisty girl by not getting his sword out just yet to end this fight in a singular instance. Smiling he just lets her attack as he takes a shot at her head and watches her dodge as he decides then and there why not take this fight up a notch. Okay princess next attack is with my blade lets see how well you do then. No sword arts though. Just to prove a point you aren't as quick as you think. That is just the game helping you out. He says with a smirk as his hand drifts along the menu screen towards his inventory while staring right at her. Pin's my partner. I stuck it with him during his entire descent into insanity and i couldn't do anything about it. 'in fact i supported it.' but in the end princess he is my partner. He's killed people, cut people's arms off. Whatever you think of him. I know him better then you do. He use to be care free. Then he joined the frontlines. Next i saw him. He was broken. He says with a smile warping the truths of the matter entirely but not entirely lying either.

#119390 BD:5-1=4

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 821/920 HP | 81/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa listened as Mars spoke. She took everything, but when he said the reason she was enjoying the fight was because she wanted him dead, she couldn't quite disagree with him, but it still angered her all the more. Kityuisa couldn't stand it when people just assumed things about her. Her fiery rage only inflaming larger and larger.  Kityuisa fashed at him, cutting him, "Don't just assume things about me." Her eyes blazed at Mars. She was pissed to say the least. "I'm quicker than I was yesterday, that's for sure. And don't get lost in yourself, our goal here is still to train Willow." Kityuisa glanced at her cat. "Pin is nice.. At least, he seemed nice to me. Don't get so caught up in yourself." Kityuisa narrowed her eyes. Pin had only helped her, and he had even agreed to answer her questions! Kityuisa found herself depending the player killer.

Roll: ID# 119392
BD: 4 + 3 = 7

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 816/920 HP | 81/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

You think Pin cares? Cause he doesn't. I don't know why Pin would agree to help you or anybody when he's murdered players one who nobody knows or will ever know or care about. No named faces that couldn't even make a single friend i'd bet. One who aren't worth noticing that they ever left. I am full of myself sure i will admit i can be. But i am also real enough with the world to recognize when i know the truth and when to back down. Don't get mad at me for trying to show you the truth since if you deny it. You'll only end up killing yourself when you are caught off guard by it in the future. He says calmly towards the girl without a care in the world about what she could say about him, or what she could spread out towards players bout him as a person. It's a he said she said scenario in the end since there aren't any spectators to confirm her story. And in the end might makes right in this world. And he has more might then anybody she could ever dream to scrounge up. Taking out his katana he looks down at her and just smiles as the injuries last on his body. You're insane. You're angry. Why act normal? Why make friends? You'll only hurt more when they see the true you.

Action: equipped katna +3 ACC

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 816/920 HP | 81/92 EN | 9 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA