[F2/PP] Sir Meows A Lot <<Training Your Friend>>

"Shut up, shut up shut up shut up!" Kityuisa covered her ears, shaking her head. Mars was getting to her, finally... And Kityuisa hated what he was saying. Kityuisa felt enraged. She stared into the sharp edged blade of her dagger. Without a second to think twice, she lunged for Mars. Her stance, crappy to say the least, her attack, half-hearted. Tears were streaming down her face. She hated losing, and she hated when people told her things that weren't true. Kityuisa was insane, and she was very angry. But, she knew that her friends wouldn't love her if they saw this side of her, so she had always stuffed it down. But with Mars, things were different. With Mars, Kityuisa could be who she was meant to be. The murderous glint returned in her eyes, her chaotic thoughts returning to her once again. Mars was messing with her, she knew it.. But she couldn't help how she felt. Mars was the kind of person to take everything away from her, and that was the kind of person that didn't deserve to live.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 119400
BD: 2 + 3 = 5
DMG INFLICTED: 0 DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 198/200 HP | 2/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 816/920 HP | 81/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go Kityuisa show me the true you. One that isn't hidden by your own lies that you are trying to make yourself believe. Show me the fierce girl who can actually survive this world instead of the happy go lucky girl who will hurt her friends and eventually murder them for finding out what you're truly like. It's better to make friends with the crazies now girl since otherwise you'll end up an enemy of everyone. Make friends with the outcasts like myself and Pin now that way you can at least have friends on your descent downwards. He says towards the girl with a grin across his face as he holds his blade blocking the halfhearted strike with practiced ease as he looks down at her with a pleased look across his entire face. he mastery of the blade having surpassed his fists by this point as he looks towards the girl. Lets see you dodge now. quickly taking out his blade and slashing out in front of him he smiles seeing the long gash that appears long her front as he then sheathes his blade once more. Come on now killer. no. Kityuisa. Show me that spark. he says with a grin only deemign her with her name when seeing what he defines as the true self.

#119405 BD:8+3=11 hit  4x9=36 DMG-23=13 DMG 1 energy lost on mars

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 185/200 HP | 2/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 816/920 HP | 81/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa gripped her dagger in one hand, her eyes narrowing in and focusing on Mars while she listened to what he said. Her eyes blazing with energy as she was getting consumed by the anger she felt. Kityuisa ended up snapping somewhat out of what she felt, her thoughts trying to make heads and tails of what had been swapped back and forth. What was she doing here? Why was she letting Mars fuel her anger? Kityuisa was lost between two sides, one side that just wanted to let lose, the other wanting to hold back. She felt like her mind was on fire. Kityuisa couldn't say anything,  instead watching as Mars came at her, slashing across her abdomen. Kityuisa looked down and saw the slash that had appeared. Kityuisa looked up as Mars taunted her again, her mind feeling like she had no clue what to say or do... She felt like she was going insane. Kityuisa dashed forward to attack, before she put a hand on her head. 

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 119407
BD: 7
CD: 1 (Familiar Training Failed)
DMG INFLICTED: 5 DMG

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 811/920 HP | 81/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

Grinning he sees her gripping her head that anger in her fires that aggressiveness in her attack the pure killer that is trying to come out. Gripping his blade he tries to quickly cut into the girl while she is distracted and overwhelmed as his blade tries to cut into. However, his blade misses the target every single time with every strike he aims to cut into her she seemingly dodges just in time as he gaze down at her with a smile. There we go. Let your inner killer out girl. Give up on that dream of being normal. It's dead. Just like you are on the inside you have no hope of being normal, and if you continue to act like it you'll only hurt and the kill those around you whom you made friends with. It's what Pinball did. it's what you'll do there is no hope for your future if you try to embrace normalcy. he says towards the girl with a grin across his face.

Action: Tsuji Kaze

#119589  BD:2+4-1=5 miss

Party

♥   @Kityuisa | 185/200 HP | 2/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 811/920 HP | 81/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 4 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa felt a rage like none other, feeling her thoughts consume her. Will I really loose all my friends? Kityuisa gripped her dagger. Faces of her friends flashing in her mind. I don't want to lose them.. I don't want to lose control.. I want to keep them. 

Kityuisa felt as if everything she wanted was being taken away from her. "I... I can't..." Kityuisa whimpered, Mars was egging her on... "I-I... I can't lose my friends!" Kityuisa rushed forward, her dagger slicing through Mars. She wanted to win! She couldn't lose her friends, "I'll protect them from myself if I have to! I can't lose anybody else!" Kityuisa's eyes burned as angry tears strolled down her cheeks, she looked like a monster. "I'll keep this side of me a secret if I have to! I can't..." Kityuisa felt herself crumbling.. She had to pull herself together! If not for her, but for the sake of her friends!

Roll: ID# 119591
BD: 10

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 804/920 HP | 81/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

You truly think you can keep this side of you a secret? All it took was a few choice words from me to bring it out little princess. Just give up Pinball use to be a optimist. Kind. Caring. Naieve. Just like you want to be. But look at him now. Sliced off a friend's hand. Killed multiple people with probably no remorse. You'll break. Just like he did. Innocence dies in here just like the hopes of returning home. He says with a smirk and kicks his sword arts up a notch. Charging towards the girl he suddenly forces his body low as he starts spinning like a top. The motion of the blade changing speed and direction as it accelerates towards her getting into her multiple time as Mars passes by her form as he just grins at her. You're a murderer i can tell. Give up princess. It's easier to give in then hold onto a lie the entirety of your stay in here. Since that is all you'll ever be. A murderer. Or a liar. Your relationships won't be real since you won't be showing them who you actually are.

Action: Gen Getsu

#119593 BD:6+3=9 8x6=48-23=25 DMG

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 160/200 HP | 2/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 804/920 HP | 73/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa listened to the words that Mars spoke to her. She couldn't wrap her head around it. Was it really that bad to want to care and protect your friends? How could she protect them from herself? Kityuisa frowned, Mars did have a point... She really didn't deserve to have friends if she hid this from them... Would she even be able to tell anyone without them turning on her? 

Kityuisa felt her emotions continue to grow larger and larger. Mars dashed for her, trying to land an attack. Kityuisa tried to dodge but failed, his attack landing and dealing a considerable amount of damage. Kityuisa decided to keep fighting, maybe she could try to figure everything out... Her reason was leaving her mind... What were they even dueling for again?

Kityuisa tried to get out of her thoughts as she launched an attack on Mars but her dagger fell short. She didn't even know what she was fighting for anymore.. Did she even deserve to live in this world if she was hiding all of these secrets? Perhaps Mars could make quick work with her... But, she didn't want to die.. She was afraid of death..

Roll: ID# 119616
BD: 1

Party

Enemy

Edited by Kityuisa

And what if you told them you tried to murder somebody? He says pressing his attack verbally and in this duel as he gets close within her guard once more getting ready to strike at her once more with his blade. Do you truly think they would be okay with somebody who just tried to murder somebody? There is a difference between someone who murdered in the past, and somebody who just tried to kill another living person. They might say they're okay with you, but you'll always wonder each second you are awake. Do they truly believe that? Are they just waiting for a moment to strike me down? You could never be safe even if you told them and they seemed okay with it. He says with a slight edge to the tone of his voice each word he can only hope cutting her down like his blade is. However, even in her frightened state it seems she has some wits about her as she dodges the attack.

#119750 BD:1

Party

♥   @Kityuisa | 160/200 HP | 2/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa gripped her dagger, Mars was infuriating her... Was she really to stoop as low as to what he just said? But they were in a duel... Therefore she could attack without it being considered murder? Kityuisa glared at Mars, her senses slowly coming back to her, "We are in a duel. You're supposed to fight each other. You don't know my friends!" Kityuisa raged as she lunged forward, slashing her dagger at Mars. Kityuisa leaped back, successfully. She had gained the distance she had wanted. "I trust my friend.. Everybody makes mistakes, and we all move on from it..." But Mars was right.. She shouldn't have any secrets... Maybe she ought to tell them what she did... Murder in the real world was held as high as murder in this world. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes. She would think of that later. Right now her goal was to train her familiar! 

It all came back to her as her familiar lunged at Mars, failing to attack but still, trying.

Roll: ID# 119761
BD: 4 + 3 = 7
CD: 3 (Failed to Train Familiar)

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 799/920 HP | 67/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

You think i didn't notice the look in your eyes princess? You might've cleared your head out right now or maybe it's clarity through hatred on your single goal which is myself. It's entirely possible i would think kid. So then what is going to be your idea then. Do you truly think you're above your base instincts of killing somebody? He asks with a smirk enjoying messing with this kid and not minding if she ends up reinforcing her idea that things will be fine, or if she breaks since in teh end watching her fall in despair when her true side lashes out for those she cares about will be a fun sight to watch. He'll make sure to view every second of that fun little mess play out in its entirety. Activating hsi sword art he once more charges towards her planning on just bringing her low enough she recognizes he could end her in a instant. Wanting to see that fear in her eyes  more then anything. He lunges forward as he attacks the girl with all he has as each strike is like a gale force of wind and speed as each strike meets its target knocking the girl back as he just smirks with satisfaction. I'll be equipping my gauntlets next so you can hit me as much as you want girl it won't pierce my defenses that much.

Action: Haku Senpu

#119779 BD:9  9x8=72-23=49 DMG

Party

♥   @Kityuisa | 111/200 HP | 2/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 804/920 HP | 69/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA 

Edited by Mars

There was no way that Kityuisa could win this duel. As Mars kept attacking her, Kityuisa watched as her health pool almost dropped to half way. How would she train her familiar now? "It's like..." Kityuisa felt.. It's like i'm screaming and nobody can hear. Mars gets me, does he not? Why don't I just let myself be encased by the sweet release of murder? Does murder make me happy? What's wrong with me? Kityuisa frowned, "If i'm not hurting myself, then i'm hurting everybody else right? So why not just let myself hurt for the sake of others?" Kityuisa gripped her dagger. Calm down, Yui. Kityuisa listened to what Mars said. He would be switching back because she got low on health? Look at yourself Yui. Change yourself to survive. He could probably cut you down in one hit if he wanted to! Get a grip! Kityuisa lunged forward, her dagger sliding through Mars, "Okay..." 

Roll: ID# 119780
BD: 3 + 3 = 6

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 111/200 HP | 2/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Mars | 794/920 HP | 67/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

You can hurt yourself as much as you want princess eventually you'll hurt others nobody is above that it's why i gave up on that silly notion myself i help knowing i can gain something from anything. Since when you're in this game you have to focus on one thing and one thing only. Number 1 yourself. Since if you allow yourself to attach to others they'll eventually turn on you when a better offer comes around. You'll be blinded by your loyalty to their greed and corruption. Why do you think the frontlines is so self-sufficient? Cause everybody up their went insane and they think they're the gods of justice in this world. They'd cut anybody down who disagrees with them or cast them out ot be forgotten. To die a nobody. He says towards the girl as he navigates his menu and equips his gauntlets heavy metalic gauntlets appearing around his wrists up towards his elbows then stops their. The armguards providing all the defenses he needs for a fight.

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 794/920 HP | 68/92 EN | 1 DMG | 43 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA

Kityuisa listened to Mars, "Then i'll put it all off as long as possible. There are some that I care for that I would kill for." Kityuisa felt her eyes glimmer with passion, before she launched herself at Mars again, her dagger cutting him gracefully. She looked back at Willow, nodding her head. Willow seemed to agree with her. Kityuisa cared deeply for specific people. Kityuisa would do anything to prevent losing them, even if it meant she had to lie. "I will never lose anything ever again." Kityuisa watched as he equipped his gauntlets. Kityuisa backing up a bit. Kityuisa would be ready for whatever her future held. But she sure as heck wouldn't lose something dear to her. "Tell me. What made you go as crazy as you are?" Kityuisa wanted his genuine answer, "What made you corrupt?" Kityuisa cracked her neck, easing up her muscles as she loosened herself. 

Roll: 119781
BD: 7

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 789/920 HP | 67/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

Raising his arms he blocks the dagger strike with his metalic armguards knocking the attack away as he just grins towards the girl as he puts away his katana and gets into a basic boxers stance once more going back to where he was at the start of this match. Trying to punch the girl in the face with his fists while protecting himself from her attacks. Feeling rather content doing so now from the fact he has her near the yellow bar of her hp. Crazy? You think i'm crazy? He says laughing in amusement of that fact as he stares down at this girl for asking to what is himself a rather ridiculous question. He slowly calms down his laughter of pure amusement as if he had heard the funniest joke in existence. Girl compared to some in here i'm sane. I haven't murdered a soul. I haven't manipulated others to kill people. I haven't let out the insane to murder as they please. I simply want to watch the world burn around me, and to live within this world where might makes right. What right does a girl that has murdered before to call me insane? He asks as he walks over towards her slowly.

Action" put away katana.

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 793/920 HP | 67/92 EN | 1 DMG | 43  MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Kityuisa felt dread fill her, "How can you just tell if someone's murdered in the past? For all you know my hands are clean." Kityuisa turned away. Her gaze back on Willow. "You say you haven't manipulated anyone. But here you are, trying to convince me that no one will care for me if I turn psycho. If that isn't manipulating then hedgehogs can fly." Kityuisa raised her dagger to her face, dashing and slashing at Mars.

Kityuisa was close to Mars when she spoke back up, "Who in their right mind would want to watch the world burn? Who in their right mind would want to egg people on so hard that they burn themselves? You say you aren't insane, but here you are. Doing just that. Being insane." Kityuisa switched her dagger to her other hand, waiting to listen to whatever Mars said to defend himself. It was her turn to warp her words around his ears.

Roll: 
BD: 8 + 3 = 11
CD: 6 *fail*

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 784/920 HP | 67/92 EN | 1 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Edited by Kityuisa

i didn't know. I base things off of instincts of a person, and how they look. I prodded you and if i was wrong i could've simply apologized from being wrong, but you reacted negatively. You didn't fight back against my words. At least in the way of a innocent person you didn't fight back. He says with a shrug of his shoulders as a look of amusement just gleams in his eyes as he raises his arms that are covered in his armguards once more blocking an attack from the girl with his arms. Taking only the most minimal amount of damage that was sent towards him.I do manipulate people. You just ignored the second part though. I have never manipulated someone to kill another. Maybe focus a bit more princess. He says with a chuckle as he pats her head condescendingly as he looks her in the eyes. And who in their right mind would continue to hope and bet on a world that is falling into ruins? There is no hope simple as that. I'm just being realistic and trying to save some hearts from being broken before their fill themselves up with false hopes of grandeur.

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 792/920 HP | 67/92 EN | 1 DMG | 43 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Kityuisa held tight to her dagger, but didn't attack. "Mars... you fail to see that there is hope. This world isn't all crap. There are good parts to it too. So many people are just casually living their life in peace here. I've seen people be fishermen! I've seen people devout their lives to life skills. People are enjoying their days here just as they would in the real world. Then the people on the front lines. They give everyone hope. Even if a lot of them are selfish... I am sure there ought to be some that are kind, and looking out for other people... I've met people here who would die for others. There are so many weak and innocent people, people that haven't even left the town of beginnings look at us, those that do go out into the world as a beacon of hope. I know I may be psychotic. Yeah, I know I am. But that doesn't mean that this world is going to burn. As long as we're all still here and as long as we keep fighting." Kityuisa turned her gaze away. "If it's about survival. Isn't a little of this agony worth it all? If it's about survival wouldn't you want to fight as hard as you can?"

Party

Enemy

♥   Mars | 792/920 HP | 67/92 EN | 1 DMG | 43 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Princess let me put it this way. I think your words are falling on deaf ears, and furthermore you're right about something this world is only about survival and thus i will survive as much as i can through every means necessary. I am fighting as hard as i can for the world i want, and let me tell you it isn't the world outside. I have nothing outside. This world has something for me. He says with a smirk as he chuckles ab it with a grin across his face a hollow sort of laughter escaping the lips of the dark haired man as he stares at the girl as he walks over towards her taking his time in doing so. Everything about this just seeming like a bad joke to him some murderous little girl trying to play saint. This is the stuff in fantasies. When he gets to stand right in front of her he just looks down at her. Go ahead if you want to play saint to your friends. They'll figure out eventually your true colors. And when you're alone at night like everyone is you'll have to deal with your thoughts. Your true feelings. Your murderous intent.They'll build up and one day explode at the worst time. He says with a simple smile and doesn't hit the girl willing to make this a battle of words if need be to the girl since while punching someone repeatedly into submission is fun. Winning a game of verbal chess is fun when one or the other gets into checkmate.

"So you admit your deaf to any type of common sense?" Kityuisa replied back harshly. She had to chose her words wisely, Mars could easily use her words against her at any moment in time. "This world is about survival. Though there are so many people that want to go back. Yes, we have power in this world. But honestly, VR isn't just going to stop dead. It's too much of a massive technological advance for that." Kityuisa puffed her cheeks. "Just because you don't have power in the real world, doesn't mean nobody else has power." Kityuisa's eyes narrowed, "I certainly have power in the real world as well. I can honestly do whatever I want. Consider me... Above the law." Kityuisa narrowed her eyes harder as he spoke once again, "Play saint? I never said I was a saint. I merely say that what's mine is mine. And anyone who gets in my way, will regret it." Kityuisa watched as he got closer and closer to her. "My emotions will always stay in check. And if they blow up, then i'll just go do some hunting." Kityuisa always felt relieved after watching a monster burst into pixels. 

You clearly didn't keep in check a few moments ago little miss ego you could be doing so much better in trying to say that lie honestly. Also, i am not deaf to logic and common sense. I am deaf to the fools who lie to themselves to try and make themselves feel better about the reality of the world they live in. He says with a ever so slight growl to his worlds as his eyes ignite with a emotion anger, and pride. And do you honestly think people want to risk VR after this? Sure new laws will remain, but at the end of the day it has killed people it'll always have that stigma and the moment it causes another death people will freak and shut it down out of fear of another travesty like this game. He says calmly towards the girl as he crosses his arms at his chest as he looks towards the girl with a amused little smirk across his face as a phrase rings in his head. Above the law? You certainly see yourself oh so high and mighty little girl. What daddy's money carrying you through life? Well let me tell you not everybody has that privilege then. Some of us are just nobodies with no future who are better off dying in the heat of battle so they can die a martyr. Or they can die a nobody, just like they've always feared. He says calmly as a breathe memory of the monument of life after having checked it to make sure Pinball was alive comes to mind. And seeing hundred upon hundreds of names that nobody knows, or cares about in this game. Just gone and dead.

He stares down at her as the sounds of the rustling leaves from the wind continues to play in this forest based floor as he stares down at the girl as the sun hangs in the sky. Apathetic amber eyes staring down at the girl with very little care or barely any emotion in them anymore. If you continue to follow your ideology feel free to do so,but know that when you fall. Break down. Murder somebody close to you. I'll be there in person ,or in the back of your mind saying. I told you so. And when you're ready to embrace that feel free to seek me out or Pinball.