[F2/PP] Sir Meows A Lot <<Training Your Friend>>

Kityuisa's eyes sparked in that moment. Her rage flashing in her mind. "You can talk crap about me, but never speak about my family like that." Kityuisa drew her body close to Mars, "Myself above the law, does not insinuate that I have money." She venomously spat out at Mars, "I can get away with anything. The real world is, if you don't get caught you're okay. And I pride myself in the light of never getting caught." Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, "You may be a nobody, but I actually have a life back home. I have--" Kityuisa cut herself off, Who are you really fooling Yui? You're literally a freaking assassin. How does that make you above the law? Kityuisa growled, "Either way, I have stuff I still have to get done in the real world. I have a life I have to fulfill." Kityuisa was just a slave to her aunt.. And she knew it. But she had enjoyed doing what she had done. "But... I want to still stay here as long as possible..." Kityuisa liked the life she lived. She had friends, and even someone that had a crush on her. In the real world, she never made friends other than her sister. Kityuisa spat out again, "Mars. If you really want to be there, by all means.. Be there. But don't expect me to break down anytime soon. I am going to hold onto what I have for as long as I have it. And the moment I lose it? There will be hell to pay." 

ID: 119995
CD: 1

Familiar Training Failed

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He grins at the slip up as he looks down at the girl with a grin upon his face as he stares her in the eyes with a passive but amused look in his eyes as if he knows something. That look and air of superiority of his stance and gaze as if there there is just more about him. Some might believe it, some could chalk it up rather easily to arrogance or pride. You have? What hmm. i noticed that pause. You have nothing out there in the real world worth fighting for. You could die happily in this game as long as you achieved what you wanted. You don't care about the real world. He says with a edge to his words as if he is trying to make every phrase, every word a proverbial sword cutting through any argument or defense that is being layed before him. Since as far as he can tell he has been on the attack primarily in this battle of wits. He then grins as he looks down at her. You don't want the real world. You want what this world provides you. That is why you want to stay as long as possible? Those little friends you're trying to protect from what you actually are? Thief, runaway murderer, Identity theft, arson? He says testing out different forms of crimes that come to mind to see which ones get a rise out of the girl. Since that is all he has been doing. Testing out theories one after the other to see which ones provoke emotional reactions.

Kityuisa felt her gaze grow dull as he mentioned the possibility of crimes that she had committed. "I do have a life to get back to." Was all that she said as she waited until he finished speaking. Face it Yui, an assassin has no place in the real world. Kityuisa shook her thoughts away, her bouncy pink hair swaying back and forth. "What the heck do you have to gain from verbally fighting someone?" Kityuisa was dumbfounded by what Mars was telling her. Kityuisa just needed to get him out of her head, but she already knew he had planted seeds. And those seeds would blossom until they consumed her every emotion, every action, and every will to do good in this world. Are you trying to live a life of luxury? A life where murdering these monsters is a good thing? If it stops you from carrying out missions in the real world, by all means. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, "I can do whatever I want here and in the real world. I have never once, had to face a consequence in the real world. But here.." Kityuisa cut herself off. She had already said more than she needed to say.

Awww so you're scared of the consequences? Scared of finally being caught? Maybe it's fear of the unknown? Fear of having to see the faces of those you steal from, hurt, murder, leave to die in a ditch against mobs? He suggests once more testing different things that would provoke violence loving the slightly dulled look in this girl's eyes as slowly but surely her fires are slowly being put out by the reality he wants to paint. Not the real one she coul face if she tried, but the one he feels like creating with this verbal duel against this girl and currently winning. What do i have to gain? Asking the wrong questions princess i have nothing to gain from this. It's what everybody else has to lose. He says with a amused tone of voice as he looks at her and waits for her next response as his posture is relaxed. His stance completely relaxed as if he has nothing to worry about, nothing to fear or impede him in any fashion at all.

"I'm not scared of the consequences. I just know I have to treat this unlike the real world. I have to be different. I have to be!" Kityuisa got lost in her own thoughts. Thoughts that were better left unsaid. "What kind of person wants to watch people fall into madness? What kind of person wants to watch someone lose everything!" Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, "I won't lose anything that I care for." She backed away from Mars. She was truly pissed off. She wanted this all to be over with. "I won't lose..." Kityuisa repeated her statement. She could feel her mind start to collapse on itself. She couldn't lose! "The only thing you could do that would truly hurt me. Your words are like fire... Trust me, I can feel it. But one thing I refuse to lose is my sister." Kityuisa snapped. Her rage firing back in her eyes. "My sister means everything to me. If she's gone... If I lose her." Kityuisa glanced down at Willow. She had just found the cat, but already Willow seemed to see how insane Kityuisa was... Willow let out a little meow. Kityuisa returned her gaze back to Mars.

There it is. The one thing keeping you sane is it? Your sister is the only thing making you not want to lash out at this world for all of its injustice? Don't worry i can see that spark in your eyes. I'm not into the whole murdering, or kidnapping kids or anything like that so your sister who is in this world is just fine and safe don't worry. Well...at least safe from me. He says in a calm tone of voice towards the girl not being disturbed at all about the fact that he knows he is pushing all her buttons into this unbridled beautiful rage once more. He just smiles before continuing to talk once more as he looks her in the eyes. Is it really madness? Think about this i am just helping you come to terms with who you are. I am preventing you from living a life that is based in fantasy. Is it madness to live in reality, or is it madness to lie to yourself everyday and make yourself believe something that isn't true? He asks calmly once more not being threatened by the angry girl in front of him, not threatened by the cat. All of this being a wonderful show of amusement to him and in the end if she truly breaks from this it'll be a wonderful bloodbath that'll paint the floors.

Kityuisa gritted her teeth, "My sister is lost. I will find her, and I won't lose her ever again." Kityuisa meant what she said, but left it open-ended for Mars to take however he wanted to take it. Kityuisa listened to Mars, "By the time you lie to yourself until the moment you believe it, that's not a fantasy. Your lie becomes reality." Kityuisa countered back, "You obviously tell yourself everyday that taunting people like this to bring out their bad colors is okay. But guess what, it isn't. It makes you as much of one of those corrupt, lying front liners." Kityuisa glanced back at Willow and nudged her head in the direction of Mars. Willow charged, and claws at Mars before trotting back over to Kityuisa. A small window popped up, and Kityuisa grinned, "She's trained...." Kityuisa bent down and pet Willow. The two might as well finish their duel now? "Might as well finish this duel with blades and not words."

ID: 120041
CD: 12

Willow is successfully trained (3/3).

Edited by Kityuisa

What? to weak to even try and defend yourself verbally princess? Since let me put it this way princess. I don't lie to myself i know what i do and what it does. i simply don't view it as bringing out the worst in people. I view it as freeing people from the lies they tell themselves. if that leaves them a worse person for it that means they are just allowing themselves to finally be free from their own lies. He says calmly towards her with a look in his eyes that he genuinely believes what he is telling her as he calmly draws his katana from his inventory and just looks towards the girl in front of him as he already gets into position charging up a sword art with a smile upon his face knowing how he is going to end this in a single strike. But you're right i did what i came to do today and that is help you with your familiar. he says calmly with a smile upon his face ready to finish the duel next strike.

Kityuisa knew that Mars would be able to end the fight in a single strike, so she decided she would let him. There was really no point in pointing her own dagger at him, if he could just complete the duel at a snap of his fingers. When his sword was equipped he dealt enough damage to her to get rid of the eleven health points that she had before she was at half health. Kityuisa cracked her neck once more before smirking, "Then i'll just live my life how I see fit. You can watch if you really want to. Whether it be amusing to you or not. I don't plan on sitting idly, the more people I meet, the more I have to lose? I feel the more people I meet, the more that others will understand when the truth does come out. Besides, I don't care anymore. I don't. I am who I am, and if I don't take pride in it, then I have no right to be alive." Kityuisa chuckled to herself, "Come at me~ End the duel~" She winked at Mars.

See there you go kid. Now you're living in a true reality and not in that stupid lie you told yourself. Even if it is flawed if you think having more people is better. You'll just make more enemies. He says with a amused smirk on his face as his blade ignites into a red light surrounding it as he looks down the girl and figures he'll try to get her as close to death as he physically can do so. He lowers himself towards the ground bending his knees to prepare to propel himself towards her as his hand rests gently upon the scabbard of his blade as his eyes narrow as he activates the sword art. Charging towards the girl he goes to slash at her and manages to actually trip over her d**** cat that was present as he slashes along the ground before slamming his hand against the ground and pushing off of it as much as possible. Stumbling back he falls back upon his back with a annoyed growl. Well then looks like you actually trained your cat effectively if it felt like tripping me when we wanted to end this duel. Tell your cat to back off.

Action: Iai

#120125 BD:1

Edited by Mars

Kityuisa fell to the ground, laughing as Mars tripped over her cat. "Willow, i'm weak!" She held her stomach as she laughed. She found her amusement in the funniest things, she swore. "Willow, back up. Let him finish this. There's no way I can beat him as I am right now, anyways." Willow nodded her head in understanding and padded to be behind Kityuisa. Kityuisa nodded her head, "Thanks Willow." Kityuisa held her dagger, staring Mars straight in the eyes, "Clear path now, let's end this." She charged forward, might as well land at least one more hit... Kityuisa charged forward, her dagger sliding across Mars' body. She had dealt next to no damage, just as she had expected. Kityuisa knew she couldn't beat him in a duel as she was now. She needed to get stronger. I swear, one day I will beat him in a duel. And prove to him just how much I can take charge of my own destiny. I swear it.

ID: 120132

BD: 8

Not keeping care of stats, since Mars will end duel next attack that lands.

Edited by Kityuisa

Looking towards the girl he just glares at her for the laughter as what has been struck is something that he would never stand by anyone that he knows not friend nor foe. Thus he will enjoy marking that smug look from her face as his blade ignites in his scabbard as he rushes towards the girl and strikes her with his blade in just a singular moment that would cut even a swallow's body in twain. Gazing towards the girl he watches as the game declares him the winner of this little duel of his with the princess as he puts hi sword back in his scabbard knowing that the girl is stunned he just smirks at her. Congrats you had the last laugh, but i hope you enjoy being stunned until it wears off princess. Remember this for the next time you want to laugh at me, and remember i am here if you ever need my blade at your assistance. He says in a sickening polite tone with his offer as he sends the friend request towards the girl with a grin upon his face. Accept or deny. Lets see what you choose princes. He says with a wave as he leaves the girl on low health, in the forest, stunned for who knows how long.

Action: iai

#120137 BD:6+3=9-1=8  8x11=88-23=65 DMG 111-65= 46/120 HP (Kityuisa's HP) STUNNED!
MARS leaves the thread.

Edited by Mars

Mars' glare just caused her to laugh more. This was getting funnier by the moment. Kityuisa was in good moods once again. Her laugh was stopped short as she became stunned by his attack. She was unable to move her mouth, only her eyes. Following Mars as he made his exit. The little friend request popping up on her screen. Kityuisa sat there for god knows how long before the effect wore off. Her eyes glazing over as she felt the moon start to rise high in the sky. A few hours had passed since Mars had left, but the friend request still sat there, untouched. Kityuisa had stared at it long enough, it was burning a hole in her mind. Pressing the green circle, she watched as Mars' information popped up on her screen. Looking back at Willow she nodded her head. Willow had been sitting by idly, waiting for her master to move. Kityuisa stood to her feet weakly, and scooped her up. Then she headed for the teleporter so she could go back to her shop on floor twenty-two. 

Total Gains:

Mars
400 Col (2 Pages)
2 SP (2 Pages)

Kityuisa
400 Col (2 Pages)
3 SP (2 Pages + Quest)
Familiar Mastery Skill