[PP-F2] <<The Venomous Warg>>

Quest <<The Venomous Warg>>

Receive item <<Antidote>> for starting quest

Spoiler

<<Antidote>>

Item Type: Potion

Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Reduces the duration of a single Poison, Bleed, or Paralysis effect by one turn. If used out of combat, reduces the duration of the next Poison, Bleed, or Paralysis effect that would affect you by one turn.
Description: An alchemic concoction of herbs designed to reduce the duration of damaging or impairing status effects.

After Gatsly finished explaining the details of the task that Drayna and Kityuisa were to embark on, they begin heading towards the point that was now marked on their map. Drayna, having never been to Floor 2 before, or anywhere else besides the areas around the Town of Beginnings for that matter, cannot help but gaze around at her surroundings like a kid in a candy store. "Wow, I would never've seen stuff like this if hadn't left the Town of Beginnings" she says to herself with seemingly endless energy, almost as if she'd forgotten the fact that the quest they had accepted was, in fact, a kill quest.

Still looking everywhere but the direction she's going Drayna starts talking to Kityuisa at a very fast and energetic pace "So, Kityuisa- er, Yui- Can I call you Yui? How much of Aincrad 'ave you seen? What kinda stuff's on this floor? How many floors have you been to? *Energetic Squeal* I've got too many questions"

Inventory

Spoiler

Basic Package

» Starting Curved Blade - T1 Uncommon - [x1] Damage

» Starting Leather Vest - T1 Uncommon - [x1] Evasion

» (5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

» 2,500 Col and (10) Tier 1 materials

Weapons/Tools

» 

Armour/Clothes

» 

Items

» Antidote

@Kityuisa

Spoiler

Level: 14

Health: 280 | Energy: 28
EVA: 1 | MIT: 23 | ACC: 3
DMG: 6

Skills:

Combat skills: 
N/A

Weapon skills: 
 Rank Three, Dagger +3 DMG

Armor skills: 
♥ Rank One, Light Armor +5 MIT

Extra skills: 
N/A

Utility Skills: 
N/A

Modifiers: 
N/A

Inventory

[Equipped] [Rare] Sharp Dagger: +2 DMG 
 [Equipped] [Perfect] Black Swan: +1 EVA, +2 MIT
 [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:

Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
 T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ T1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp HP) x1
♥ [Empty]
 [Empty]

Kityuisa grinned at Drayna's excitement. She missed the days that she had gone out to explore for the very first time. Kityuisa watched as the sparkling in Drayna's eyes matched pace with her squealing. "This floor, floor two.. Hmmm, let's see..."

Kityuisa brought her fingers to her chin, thinking about this floor. "Floor two, it's pretty much all mountains and plateaus. Lot's of rivers too. All the buildings here are pretty much stone and there's nothing taller than two stories. It's all pretty much like medieval Europe. Pretty enchanting if you ask me. The marketplace is one of the largest known marketplaces in Aincrad, that's for sure. Most of the monsters here are simple wildlife and insects. The elk here are fun to hunt down for materials."

Kityuisa closed her eyes, remembering her own adventures on this floor, "How much of Aincrad have I seen... Hmmm..." Kityuisa thought for a moment again, "I really have explored a lot, though we are still fighting the boss on floor twenty-four... I don't recommend going to that floor during the boss fight... My favorite floor is twenty-two and twenty-one! My shop is on twenty-two. Speaking of, if you ever need potions, salves or the like come and swing by! I can give you a discount for finding your courage!" Kityuisa nudged Drayna gently, before she continued their walk, "Floor twenty-one is a massive cave system lit up by mushrooms and stuff!" Her eyes sparkled as she remembered the certain someone that had taken her there.

Kityuisa let out a chuckle, "You can ask me all the questions you've got! I don't mind at all." 

Edited by Kityuisa

"Medieval Europe ha? It does kinda remind me of the really old villages dotted aroun' England" she smiles, reminiscing about home "I only visited a few since I live in the city and I didn't travel all that much but...the ones I did see...this makes me feel more at home" as Drayna's reminiscing about home she realised something, something that sent a shiver down her spine and a tremble to her voice "D-did you just say there're i-insects on this floor?" Drayna cringes and shakes her head from side to side childishly "I-I hate insects, they're angin' and gross and get all up in my face. No, no, no, no" shaking that thought off Drayna opens her map and stares at the point marked by the quest "So...how far out is this thing anyway? A-also, w-we're not gonna 'ave to fight any insects...a-are we?" Drayna asks Kityuisa almost dreading the answer to the second question

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa nodded her head, So she's from Europe... Kityuisa grinned, "Exploring is fun! When we get out of here, you should go out and explore some more." Kityuisa met Drayna's voice with silence. She didn't like bugs either. Her memories trapping her in remembering her adventures on floor three, "I fought this giant spider once..." Kityuisa grinned as Drayna ranted about hating bugs. 

Watching Drayna open up her map, Kityuisa looked over her shoulder. "Mmm, it's right about..." Kityuisa pointed to a spot only a few feet away from where the two were standing, "There." As for the girl's other question, Kityuisa wrapped her arm around her shoulder, a twinkle in her eyes. "We only have to fight bugs if you want to. Our goal is to actually just kill a pack of wolves and then the Venom Snapper." Kityuisa thought for a moment. "Here, take this. Just in case.." Kityuisa took out her overhealth potion and tossed it Drayna's way.

-1 Overhealth potion (+50 Temporary HP

Kityuisa gazed at Drayna, "Each time a wolf is killed, the Venom Snapper does an AoE attack, so i'll be taking that out first. So target it before targeting the wolves" Kityuisa grinned, "It'll be a piece of cake, so you won't die. Just wait until the Venom Snapper is dead, and then i'll target whatever wolf you target. You can keep the drop the Venom Snapper drops as well." Kityuisa grinned. This quest would be super easy. Just like the giant spider. She just hoped she could deal some criticals. 

Kityuisa took out a couple of different foods and items and applied its properties to her dagger and her body. She had a surplus of them anyways, and she wanted to show off.

Uses Matriarch's Stinger

Uses Antidote from quest, Uses Uncommon Antidote Salve

Uses Rare Gâteau à la Carotte & Rare Beef Bourguignon

Edited by Kityuisa

Drayna takes the Overhealth potion from Katyuisa "T-thanks, I'll make good use of it"

+1 Overhealth potion (+50 Temporary HP

As she takes the potion and adds it to her inventory four bright lights appear just a few feet away from the two girls. As the light shoots upwards from the ground it reveals a Venom Snapper and three Wolves. "The quest objective!!" Drayna shouts out, grabbing the handle of her sword and pulling it just enough to loosen it from its sheath. "Now we have a plan, now I'm not alone...I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMORE!!" having hyped herself up, she runs at the Venom Snapper, fulling unsheathing her sword "Just remember how you used to fight in the real world back at the sword-fighting club!! You've got this"

Drayna's Stats

Spoiler

Level 1

HP 20/20
EN 2/2
DMG 3
EVA 1

Venom Snapper Stats

Spoiler

<<Venom Snapper>> Stats

HP: 150
DMG: 35
Critical DMG (MD 9-10): 50
EVA: 1

• Venomous Bite: Natural MD of 9-10 poisons the target, dealing 10 unmitigatable damage at the start of their turn for 3 turns.

• Feral Strike: Every time a <<Wolf>> is slain, <<Venom Snapper>>’s next attack becomes AoE. This ability can stack (if 2 wolves die at the same time, <<Venom Snapper>>’s next 2 attacks become AoE). “Venomous Bite” can still trigger on AoE attacks.

• Player who deals the killing blow receives (1) <<Venom Vial>>:

Wolf Stats

Spoiler

<<Wolf>> Stats

HP: 40
DMG: 25

Drayna goes for an opening attack on the Venom Snapper, attempting to activate the sword art Rage Blow "Take this!!"

ID# 119605
BD: 2 - 1 (Drayna's attack misses)

Drayna: 20/20 / 0/2 EN (-2 EN for missing)

Drayna's attack flies right past the Venom Snapper "W-wha..." Drayna turns to see the monster she just failed to even glance with her sword staring at her, its growl sending shivers down her spine "I-I should've just stayed at home. I should never've come to Japan, I should never've bought this damned game" Drayna is once again filled with the same fear she felt on that fateful day two years ago, the day she was told that death in SAO equals death in real life.

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa watched as Drayna moved in on the warg, her curved sword missing it by only an inch. Kityuisa watched as Drayna began to have a breakdown. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, her dagger began to glow as she cracked her neck. Kityuisa shot forward at the Venomous Warg, her body appearing invisible as she moved with speed. Her dagger slashing out, invisible. The cut lines appearing across the entire body of the Warg. The three wolves in her vicinity began to growl as she hurt their pack leader.

The three wolves launching at the same time. Kityuisa fought two of them off, but cursed as the third one nipped her on her shoulder, the venomous warg doing the same. Kityuisa shook them off and returned to Drayna's side. "Drayna, now isn't the time to regret coming out here. Everything you do can't be changed. You move on and keep fighting. That's the only way to survive." Kityusia placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. "It's all going to be okay, I promise." Kityuisa grinned, her eyes closing at Drayna, "Use your fear to push you forward and to get stronger. Use it to fuse your attacks, if you miss one, you miss one. You can always keep fighting and keep trying. But if you can't push past your fear now, then leave the combat and let me wrap these bad boys up. You can always stay at a safe distance. But, if you want to survive, then you have to keep pushing forward." 

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: N/A
Roll: ID# 119612 ; 119613 ; 119614 ; 119615
BD: 2 + 5 = 7
MD Warg: 8 - 1 = 7
MD Wolf 1: 10 - 1 = 10
MD Wolf 2: 5 - 1 = 4 
MD Wolf 3: 3 - 1 = 2

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 278/280 HP | 22/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   DraynaRue | 20/20 HP | 0/2 EN | 3 DMG | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | 108/150 HP | 35 DMG
     ♥   Wolf 1 | 40/40 HP | 25 DMG
     ♥   Wolf 2 | 40/40 HP | 25 DMG
     ♥   Wolf 3 | 40/40 HP | 25 DMG 

Edited by Kityuisa

As Drayna stood there, she watched as Kityuisa dashed forwards as such speed she appeared invisible, attacking the Warg with a weapon she can't even see W-wow...I...I want to be like that seeing Kityuisa fend off the wolfs and the Warg filled her with amazement and as she heard her words she snapped out of her fearful state. Gripping her sword tight she calls out "Yui! I'll fight!"

Steeling her resolve she once again dashes at the Warg, this time bringing her sword across her body and goes for slash on the side of the Warg "I can do this!"

ID# 119630
BD natural 1 (Drayna misses spectacularly)

DraynaRue: 20/20 HP / 0/2 EN (+1 EN at start of turn, -2 EN for missing) / 3 DMG / 1 EVA
Venomous Warg / 108/150 HP / 35 DMG

As she runs at the Warg she trips on a stray root sticking up from the ground "Heh- Kyaaaa! ****" she curses as she rolls across the ground but slowly gets back up "Huh, no pain...that's convenient" she looks over at Kityuisa and shouts "I'm fine Yui! Just tripped" she laughs for a brief moment but stops when she remembers she's in a fight

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa smiled, watching as Drayna gain her resolve to fight. Kityuisa's eyes widened as Drayna hadn't seen the root and tripped over it. Kityuisa watched as the Warg had taken notice of the girl's mistake and had gone to lung at her. Kityuisa activated her sword skill and dashed forward in the course of not even a second.

Kityuisa slashed her dagger across the Warg's back, causing it to stumble. It's focus was no longer on Drayna and her sailor mouth but on Kityuisa and her fast and fierce blade. Kityuisa fended off, attack after attack, a few getting to her, but most of them doing nothing. Even if she got attacked she could withstand all of it. And currently, Kityuisa had the most hate in the entire party. 

"I believe in you, I always trip over roots too..." Kityuisa puffed her cheeks, before laughing, just because they were fighting couldn't mean they couldn't have a fun time. As long as Drayna kept letting Kityuisa play the role of tank, she would be happy. She didn't want her dying on her.

Roll: ID# 119644 ; 119645 ; 119646 ; 119647
BD: 2 + 5 = 7
MD Warg: 7 - 1 = 6
MD Wolf 1: 8 - 1 = 7
MD Wolf 2: 4 - 1 = 3
MD Wolf 3: 2 - 1 = 1

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 276/280 HP | 16/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   DraynaRue | 20/20 HP | 0/2 EN | 3 DMG | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | 66/150 HP | 35 DMG
     ♥   Wolf 1 | 40/40 HP | 25 DMG
     ♥   Wolf 2 | 40/40 HP | 25 DMG
     ♥   Wolf 3 | 40/40 HP | 25 DMG 

Edited by Kityuisa

As Drayna hears Kityuisa laughing as well, she can't help but smile "Alright, third time's a charm" once again she runs at the Warg, this time checking for roots to avoid tripping up. As she runs towards her target she brings her sword across her body preparing to attack, since her sword only has a single edge she needs to make sure she strikes with the correct side.

"Hyaaa!" Drayna slashes at the side of the Warg

ID# 119648

BD 9 (Small critical hit)

DraynaRue: 20/20HP / 0/2EN (+1EN at start of turn, -1 using basic attack) / 3 DMG / 1 EVA
Venomous Warg: 62/150 HP (-3HP from basic attack, -1HP from small critical hit) | 35 DMG

Drayna's sword slices through the Warg's side with more power than she expected "Did I...do that?!?" she takes two hops back as to avoid staying too close to the Warg "It's health didn't appear to go down all that much but...that felt SO cool" Drayna appears to be getting the hang of combat and as such a look of confidence grows on her face, a look that quickly disappears when the Warg turns its head to face her. "**** I made it angry didn't I?" even Drayna knows that an attack from that thing would be game over, literally. "Yui! I think I may have made it angry!" she gulps nervously and brings her sword in front of her, taking a defensive stance that, with their difference in power, is more of a reassurance than actual defence.

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa smiled as Drayna landed her first hit, "Good job Drayna!" Watching as the Warg turned its beady eyes in her direction, Kityuisa rushed forward once again. It was funny, she presumed. Drayna was rambunctious and the Warg did not seem to like it one bit. But it affected Kityuisa in no way as she slashed her dagger once again, six more cuts appearing on its now battered body.

Kityuisa was once again attacked, before she flipped backwards. Landing beside Drayna, she looked at her from the side, "Switch." She pushed farther back, crouching down low. Waiting for Drayna to attack so she could make her next attack, killing the Warg in one more attack would be easy. Though it would leave her with next to no energy for the wolves.

Kityuisa cursed in her own head, I've gotta keep leveling and training. I need more energy. Energy was something that Kityuisa found a hard time maintaining.

Roll: ID# 119667 ; 119668 ; 119669 ; 119670
BD: 3 + 5 = 8 
MD Warg: 4 - 1 = 3
MD Wolf 1: 3 - 1 = 2
MD Wolf 2: 9
MD Wolf 3: 10

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 274/280 HP | 10/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | 20/150 HP | 35 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Drayna nods at Kityuisa "Mmm, switch!" Drayna dashes forward towards her target upon giving the word, she'd seen and heard other players initiate a switch before but never thought she'd get to do one herself. "Its health's super low, we can do this!" once again she readies her weapon, aligning her blade-edge to ensure a solid cut. She wasn't too sure how detailed the combat simulation actually was but she did so anyway, just to be sure.

"Here I go!" despite not having enough energy to initiate a sword skill that didn't seem to bother her all that much, after all, back in the real world she never had a system like this to fall back on.

ID# 119728
BD 5 - 1 = 4 (Drayna misses)

DraynaRue: 20/20HP / 0/2EN (+1 at start of turn, -2 for missing) / 3 DMG / 1 EVA
Venomous Warg: / 20/150HP / 35 DMG

Unfortunately for Drayna, the Warg isn't anything like the opponents she's duelled irl, it's much more nimble than any normal person and as such it makes an unexpected move and narrowly avoids her attack. "Grrgh! Just sit still you oversized mutt!" she pouts childishly at the beast that outplayed her, its health firmly in the red.

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa grinned as Drayna went in for her attack. They switched gracefully and as soon as the Warg jumped out of the way of Drayna, Kityuisa went in for the kill. The warg had been on defense for quite some time. Kityuisa used a less sword skill, one that wasn't as quick. She had been wanting to conserve her energy for the wolves... But the Warg bit down on her blade as she went for him, catching her off guard and tossing her to the side. Kityuisa landed on her back, and the wolves all leaped at her. They all bit down at the same time, and Kityuisa kicked them off. She got to her feet using a boulder nearby for help. The wind was still knocked out of her, but she was fired up more than she had been before.

Kityuisa would end the life of these mutts. She would kill and kill until nothing was left.

Roll: ID# 119756 ; 119757 ; 119758 ; 119759
BD: 1 
MD Warg: 10
MD Wolf 1: 9
MD Wolf 2: 9
MD Wolf 3: 7 - 1 = 6

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 261/280 HP | 8/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | 20/150 HP | 35 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Drayna watched as Kityuisa got thrown by the Warg "Y-Yui!" without thinking Drayna runs over but is stopped by the Warg. The poisonous mutt stares at her, growling, it's eyes filled with killing intent. Drayna growls in return "Get! Out! Of! My! WAAAYY!" she makes a sudden dash to the right side of the Warg. Once again bringing her sword across her body, aligning the edge, she goes for a strike "How 'bout this!"

ID# 119886
BD 10 (Critical Hit)

DraynaRue: 20/20HP / 0/2EN (+1EN at start of turn, -1 using basic attack) / 3 DMG / 1 EVA
Venomous Warg: 15/150 HP (-3HP from basic attack, -2HP from critical hit) | 35 DMG

As Drayna dashes across the side of the Warg, it attempts to bite onto her blade. Unlike the last time, however, the oversized mutt was too slow. Dashing forward, she cuts horizontally down the entire length of the Warg.

Drayna runs over to Kityuisa with a worried look in her eyes "Yui! Y-you OK? When that big doggie got your blade I was kinda worried" Drayna's fiery demeanour from before was once again replaced by her usual, childish way of speaking.

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa got up to her feet as Drayna came over, "Yeah.. i'm okay. It didn't even deal any damage to me.. really.. I promise." She grinned goofily at Drayna. "Nice hit!" She rubbed the top of Drayna's head before shaking the dust off of her and rushing forwards to finish the Warg off. Kityuisa leaped up on the ground and slashed her dagger in the shape of a triangle. Watching as it began to glow as if it was the sun itself. The warg let out a howl and burst into pixels before her very own eyes. All three wolves turned their murderous gaze towards Kityuisa and dashed at her. Yipping, mad that she had killed their leader, "Focus on this one!" The first wolf that lunged at her, she grabbed around the scruff, dodging the attack and launched it in the direction of Drayna. Just in time as the other two wolves nipped at her. She dodged one and felt the third nip at her. She shook herself free. Ready to launch herself at the wolf that Drayna just attacked. (Drayna will attack Wolf #1)

Roll: ID# 119982 ; 119983 ; 119984
BD: 8 + 5 = 13
MD Wolf 1: 6 - 1 = 5
MD Wolf 2: 3 - 1 = 2
MD Wolf 3: 7 - 1 = 6

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 260/280 HP | 5/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

Drayna smiles and blushes slightly as Kityuisa rubs the top of her head "T-thanks~" she says softly. Drayna then watched as Kityuisa finished off the Warg, its body shattering into millions of tiny fragments "Ah~ Way to go Yui!" she jumps up in excitement, forgetting about the wolves for a brief moment. It's then that she hears Kityuisa's voice and switches back to her serious mode "On it! I'll give it all I've got!" as the wolf launched by Kityuisa closes on Drayna she readies her weapon, preparing to strike. Drayna stands still, weapon ready, as the wolf leaps at her "Hyaa!" she quickly steps to the side and swings her blade.

ID# 119992
BD 4 (Drayna misses)

Wolf 1: 40/40
HP / 25 DMG

Drayna misjudged the speed at which the wolf was moving and only cuts a tuft of fur off the end of the wolf's tail. The wolf turns around and growls at her "Heh~ S-sorry about your tail Mr. Doggie~" once again Drayna switches back to her childish mode. Back in the real world Drayna never had a serious mode, even when she duelled she was always playing around, laughing and giggling. In SAO, however, she became so scared that she had to develop a serious mode as a type of coping mechanism just so she could fight. In time she might not need it but, for now, at least, she has this flip-flopping personality.

(OOC) I like to imagine eventually Drayna's just going to giggle and smile the entire time as she kills monsters. Then I get to break her all over again if she gets into trouble. God I'm so mean to my own characters lol

Edited by DraynaRue

In that very instant, as Drayna missed. Kityuisa decided to use the last of her energy. She launched herself forward and right as the wolf was about to attack Drayna, Kityuisa sliced her dagger. Causing the wolf to dip instantly down into the red zone. Kityuisa watched as instead of his attack being targeted on Drayna the attack was targeted on herself. Kityuisa felt the wolf bite down, and she shook it off. Tossing it at the wolves and watching as the wolves stumbled. They had otherwise have been leaping for Kityuisa. 

"Think you might be able to land a critical and finish that one off?" Kityuisa asked Drayna. Her eyes eyeing the first wolf. "If not I can always finish it off. Or leave it for you to fight. It won't target you, because i've already accumulated the most hate." Kityuisa grinned, "Plus I can jump in the way if I need to. Either way it will take you one or two successful hits, depending on your damage. I can start attacking the second wolf. I'm out of energy so I can't use anymore sword skills."

((Trust me, i'm probably more mean to my own hehe Check my calming the soul thread))

Roll: ID# 120035 ; 120037 ; 120038
BD: 7 + 3 = 10
MD Wolf 1: 7 - 1 = 6
MD Wolf 2: 4 - 1 = 3
MD Wolf 3: 2 - 1 = 1

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 259/280 HP | 0/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 1 | 5/40 HP | 25 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Drayna nods her head "Uh-huh~ I'll take this one" she says as she looks over at her target. Considering her current track record, Drayna wasn't actually that confident in her ability to hit but she knew she had to at least try and finish a target herself if she was to get any better. "Oi~ Doggie! Over 'ere" Drayna puts on her tough girl act and shouts at the wolf, getting it to run at her. She smiles menacingly as if something had finally clicked in her head "That's right...a little closer you STINKIN' MUTT!!"

Just like before the wolf leaps at Drayna as she swiftly steps to the side.

ID# 120106
BD 8 (Drayna hits)

Wolf 1: 2/40
HP (-3HP from basic attack) / 25 DMG

The wolf whimpers as Drayna's sword cuts vertically through the wolf's side, causing it to lose balance as it lands and trip. Drayna walks over to the wolf as it gets back up "Still alive, ha?" she flicks her sword and points it at the wolf, causing it to whimper and runoff in the direction of Kityuisa.

"It's headin' your way Yui! Send it back at me and I'll finish it" Drayna shouts over to Kityuisa and from the sound of her voice, she's having fun.

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa watched as the wolf ran at her. Being distracted, she missed her target, wolf number two. Kityuisa let out a small curse before blocking the wolf's attack with her dagger. She pushed it back and watched as it ran towards Drayna and her sword. Kityuisa grinned, She should be able to finish it off now! Kityuisa turned to the other two wolves and watched as they ran at her.

"You got this Drayna! I believe in you!" Kityuisa blocked the other two wolves' attacks before leaping backwards to gain some distance. Her target, the second wolf. They could finish this easily. Kityuisa just had to focus. Keep the hate targeted to her and fight her way to the top. Just like she did every other fight. Kityuisa felt her eyes turn to their bloody unnatural hue. Their focus becoming unfocused as she let her psychotic side take over. Her dagger was sharp and ready to pierce the wolves' skin. Thankfully Drayna couldn't see her facial change as Kityuisa's face went dull, void of all emotion. Her thoughts being filled with Kill the wolves, kill the wolves.

Roll: ID# 120128 ; 120130 ; 120131
BD: 1
MD Wolf 1: 1
MD Wolf 3: 3 - 1 = 2

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 259/280 HP | 0/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | Dead
     ♥   Wolf 1 | 2/40 HP | 25 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

"Here doggie, doggie~" she says gleefully as the wolf comes running back to her. At this point, Drayna was beginning to get a bit carried away, with so much going on for her mind to process she was falling back less and less on her "tough girl persona" the longer the battle went on. In a sense, this was her true self, but as seen with her menacing smile before, even this side of her was affected by the trauma that being trapped in this world induced.

"Sorry about this Mr. Doggie~" as soon as those words left her mouth her smile once again changed into something more malevolent "But you're gonna have to die now~" she says as her blade is swung at the wolf

ID# 120313
BD 3 (Drayna Misses)

Wolf 1: 2/40HP 
/ 25 DMG

Due to getting carried away Drayna trips before the edge of her sword makes contact with the wolf, causing her to fall on her behind. She curses as she hits the ground "Grrrgh~ Screw you Kayaba, was trippin' really necessary!?"

Edited by DraynaRue

Kityuisa knew how long this battle would take but she was ready. Her eyes focusing on the wolf right in front of her. She charged forward, swinging her dagger and hitting the wolf most effectively. Her gaze drew to the corner of her eye to where Drayna was fighting. She had seemed to trip. Kityuisa watched at the first wolf began to lunge, and she rushed forward, taking the damage from Drayna. Her feet standing their ground as she took the brute of the hit. The wolf bit into Kityuisa's shoulder, but she stood her ground. She pushed the wolf off of her, before focusing on the other two. She held out a hand for Drayna, "You've got this, I believe in you."

Kityuisa herself ran back towards the two wolves after she had offered her hand out (hopefully Drayna took it and accepted her help). Kityuisa watched as the one she had injured stayed back, while the other one lunged at Kityuisa. Kityuisa watched as it rammed into her, Kityuisa simply pushing it back. Her gaze glancing back at the wolf she had already started to attack.

Roll: ID# 120365 ; 120366 ; 120367
BD: 10
MD Wolf 1: 10
MD Wolf 3: 8 - 1 = 7

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 257/280 HP | 0/28 EN | 7 DMG | 41 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥   Venomous Warg | Dead