9 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE
      +3 EVA
» [EQUIPPED] THICK TROUSERS

+18 MIT

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "MINOR OCULUS" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (RARE)
     ➥ +1 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R2
     ➥ +2 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (5)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP
» T1 IMMOLATION POTION (1)
     ➥ +10 THORNS
» T1 RARE FILET MIGNON (1)
     ➥ PROTEIN 2
          ➥ +2 DMG | -18 MIT

Having grown tired of his endeavors on the lower floors, Bahr decided it was time to take a crack at something that could really challenge him. To this end, the Deforestation quest had really caught his eye. There was a field boss on the sixth floor called the Byakko, which supposedly had some sort of nasty side effect on its critical hits. The idea of a real challenge again excited Bahr, so he hurriedly took the quest and tracked down the monster.

Upon getting to its spawn, Bahr laid low and investigated some of its stats. It's defenses ended up being quite a bit more than Bahr had bargained for. Opening up his menu and navigating to the messages panel, Bahr quickly wrote out a quick message for someone who he figured could help.

To: @Kirbs

Heya, kiddo. I'm going up against a monster that can take a punch and deal one even bigger. I was wondering if you'd be willing to help an old man out?

- Bahr

It was a good thing that Bahr had brought along a couple of consumables to help with a fight. He retrieved the items from his inventory and downed them without a second thought, feeling their effects almost immediately. He considered starting the fight now and waiting for Kirbs to catch up, but figured it would be better to wait so they could start the battle together.

Spoiler

Consumables used:
- T1 Immolation Potion (+10 Thorns)
- T1 Rare Filet Mignon (+2 DMG | -18 MIT)

Bahr's stats after consumables
HP: 320/320 | EN: 32
DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 5

Edited by Bahr
Spoiler

LVL: 18 | HP: 360 | EN: 36 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Skills:

> T1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

> T2 Fighter Familiar Skill: 2 DMG

> Survival Skill: Increases out of combat health regeneration to [15xTier] per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing with environmental attacks/effects

> R4 2H Assault Spear Skill: 7 DMG

Equipped:

> T1- Aftershock: 1 Bleed, 2 PAR

> T1- Coat of Eulogies: 2 Recovery, 9 MIT

> T1- Sure Shot: 3 ACC

Inventory:

> 5 Starter Healing Potions: Heals 50 HP

Kirbs blinked as she opened up the message. Bahr? Was this going to be some kind of reoccurring thing? She was starting to think that Kityuisa and Bahr were her only friends, now. She sighed and gave a quick reply back. 

Spoiler

To: @Bahr

Yeah, I'm down. Be there in a bit. 

Kirbs appeared on the outskirts of the town and looked around. Ah, there he was. Walking over to Bahr casually, she gave him a brief wave. "Which 'monster' are we taking on today?" She asked, looking out the gate and at the vast forests. She wasn't sure which quests were located on this floor... but a lot of them involved the sage waterfall or something like that, but she was pretty sure that a big 'monster' wouldn't be at a waterfall named after a plant. The thing shouldn't be that hard to kill, either. I mean, come on, they were only on floor six, so it shouldn't be that much of a hard quest.

Bahr populated the stat details on a window and swiped it over to Kirbs so she should check it out. "Easily one of the beefier monsters I've tangled with so far. I can damage it, but not by much. I figured we would be better off if I stunned it and you dealt damage. It's right over here..." he said quietly, gesturing over to shoulder to around the corner they were currently taking cover against. "Since you showed up, I'm assuming you have no problems helping me with this, so I'm gonna dive in!"

He pushed on past Kirbs and toward the gigantic tiger of flames, leaping into the air and performing a six-hit Sword Art before the beast had time to react. Apparently his surprise attack antics paid off, because not only had Bahr inflicted a stun with the Sword Art - he managed to get it to Bleed, too. He jumped back and observed its health bar, a bit disappointed with the result. Even with the buffs he had taken and the crit thereafter, he still wasn't dealing very much damage to the thing. Although, that was exactly why he had asked Kirbs to come along. With any luck, she was prepping a Sword Art of her own and would be entering the fray any minute now to take advantage of the stun.

Spoiler

Encounter: Byakko
HP: 150
DMG: 60 | MIT: 40

On MD rolls of 9 or 10, half the damage dealt is instead dealt as burn damage, which ignores mitigation as a status. This has no DoT.

Spoiler

Bahr
HP: 320/320 | EN: 32-9=23
DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 5 | Thorns: 10

Bahr used [x6 Stun] Fight Blade against Byakko, -9 EN

Byakko: HP: 150-20=130/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | ID: 119796 | BD: 9, Crit for 10x6=60-40=20 DMG | STUN INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTED | MD: Stun locked | +2 Hate for Bahr

Edited by Bahr

"Hm. Yeah, these stats a pretty much nothing to what the both of us can do," she mumbled, inspecting the window before closing it. "Well, it won't be too hard, at least."

Safe.

Kirbs dashed after him, her spear trailing closely next to her as she charged up her sword art. Just as Bahr had finished his attack, she leaped into the air and began her onslaught of attacks... but that didn't really happen. The flaming tiger was just able to narrowly detect her right before she landed her attacks and leaped away before she could really do anything. Man, it's been a while since she's actually missed an attack-- and she forgot how sucky it felt when you did. Grumbling curses at the tiger, she bounded back to Bahr with a scowl, her eyes sending imaginary daggers at the tiger.

"This is why I hate big cats," she muttered, gripping her spear just a tad tighter.

Spoiler

ID: 119808

BD: 2+3= 5, Miss

CD: 3, No EN

Kirbs:  HP: 380/380 | EN: 37/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Byakko: HP: 118/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | -12 [BLEED] [STUNNED]

Bahr stifled a chuckle as he witnessed Kirbs' blunder. It wasn't that he wanted to embarrass her, just that he could totally relate. For once, it seemed, Bahr wasn't the one whiffing his attacks. It would have been more funny if the situation weren't more serious. Without her raw DPS power, it would take a long time to take this creature down, and Bahr would undoubtedly run out of Energy before then. Bahr just had to keep it occupied long enough for her to deal some damage. 

"I'll stun it again, just keep-" he was cut off as the creature attacked again, lurching forward forward and striking with one of its claws. Bahr managed to put his sword in front of him to block the talons just in time, slinking out from under the blade as the creature's strength proved too much to hold back and the claw plummeted into the ground. He used Fight Blade once more, yelling out as multiple hit connected with the monster, stunning it once more. "Now!"

Spoiler

3 | Bahr: HP: 320/320 | EN: 23+1-9=15 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 5 | Thorns: 10
0 | Kirbs: HP: 380/380 | EN: 37/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Bahr used [x6 Stun] Fight Blade against Byakko, -9 EN

Byakko: HP: 130-14-12=104/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | ID: 119815 | STUN EXPIRES | BD: 8+2=10, Hit for 9x6=54-40=14 DMG | BLEED INFLICTS 12 DMG | MD: 4-3=1, Miss | STUN INFLICTED | +1 Hate for Bahr

Edited by Bahr

She got into a fighting stance as he was about to land another stunned attack. That sword art was strangely useful. She nodded her head at his calling and darted towards the tiger. "Alright!"

Kirbs lunged forward, finally ready to land an attack against this damned tiger. She twirled her spear around as she gave the tiger slash over slash. Aftershock was spewing out bolts of electricity as she whirled around to impale it one last time. She plunged her spear deep into the flesh of the tiger, stunning it as well. Well, that's always handy. She dug her spear out of the petrified tiger and leaped back to Bahr's safety. She did a mini fist bump in her head as she saw the tiger's HP bar. It was practically nonexistent at this point and one hit from Bahr could probably kill it.

She glanced at him and give him a thumbs up. "Your go, Bahr. Don't screw it up."

Spoiler

ID: 119816

BS: 10, +2 Crit

CD: 10, +2 EN

9+2=11x11=121-40=81+12=93 DMG

Kirbs:  HP: 380/380 | EN: 30/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Byakko: HP: 11/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | -12 [BLEED] [STUNNED] again lol

"Roger that!" he exclaimed as he returned her thumbs up with a cheesy grin. It was clear that the strength of her attacks far outranked his own, dwarfing the damage he had done by an exceptional degree. With only a trace amount of HP remaining, she had given Bahr the perfect setup to send this foul creature back to its maker. He leapt toward the creature as it stirred sluggishly, attempting to avoid Bahr's attack but unable. He charged up his sword and let it rip, the attacks carving into the beast one after another.

One, two.
Faster...
Three, four.
Harder!"
Five, six!

The final strike buried Bahr's sword into the monster's face, causing it to combust into a cloud of a million blue pixels. Despite his best efforts, Bahr's attack had still only barely managed to deal any meaningful damage - just enough to take it down. As he landed, he sheathed his weapon against his lower back and meandered over to his partner, raising his hand into the air for a high five. "We make a great team, as always. Couldn't have done it without your Sword Skills, you're the real star here." 

It was always like this when they partied together. No matter how fast Bahr tried to raise through the ranks, she was always a step ahead of him and dealing way more damage. While it used to bother Bahr, he now saw it as inspiration to get stronger - a kinship of sorts that forced him to keep leveling up through sheer competition. She would probably always deal more damage due to her weapon type, but if he could get just a little closer to her level, they could really make one hell of a team.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 320/320 | EN: 15+1-9=7 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 5 | Thorns: 10
Kirbs: HP: 380/380 | EN: 37/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Bahr used [x6 Stun] Fight Blade against Byakko-9 EN

ByakkoHP: 11-14=0/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | ID: 119828 | STUN REFRESHED | BLEED REFRESHED | BD: 8+2=10, Hit for 9x6=54-40=14 DMG | MD: 4-3=1, Miss | Byakko defeated

Edited by Bahr

“You’re going to surpass me soon,” she sighed, shaking her head. She’d spent too many months just goofing off and who knows? She could’ve been on the front lines by now. Not to mention that period of time where she just herself in her own shop and refused to leave for anything, yeah, that was a bum too. She wouldn’t be surprised if Bahr and Kityuisa surpass her in the coming weeks. They seem to have more motivation that she ever had when it comes to gaining levels. “It won’t be long before you’re the one dealing bigger damage,” she said, smiling at him goofily for a few seconds.

Well, what was there to do, now? There was still plenty of light left in the day, and she was actually quite surprised on how little time it took to actually kill Byakko. It couldn’t have been more than an hour at most! “So, what now? We could always hang out or hunt some mobs if you want. I have all day.” She was never really one to make plans nowadays. It mostly just the same routine everyday with her, but maybe throw some old friends into sometimes.

"Hmm yeah, I think a little bit of hunting sounds fun," Bahr mused as he looked around. "Think we can find any lootable mobs around here?"

It was more of a rhetorical question. Given their levels and the floor they were on, it wouldn't be difficult to find something for them to fight and get stuff from. Bahr opened his menu and navigated to the equipment panel, swapping out his trousers for vanity ones that looked identical, and his vanity gloves for the Gloves of Caerus - mystical instruments of fine tailoring designed to endow the wearer with extraordinary luck. If they were going to be hunting mobs, it only made sense that he put on the best gear of the job.

As he dismissed his windows, he looked back over to Kirbs. "You got anything that boosts luck? That'll give us the best chances of getting good drops. Or, if you would prefer, you can just let me get the last hit on whatever we find so the loot goes based off of my luck modifier. Your choice." 

THICK TROUSERS (+18 MIT) REMOVED FROM EQUIPPED AND REPLACED WITH VANITY TROUSERS
VANITY GLOVES REMOVED FROM EQUIPPED AND REPLACED WITH GLOVES OF CAERUS (+3 LD)

Spoiler

Bahr
HP: 320/320 | EN: 7+1=8
DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | Thorns: 10
LD Bonus: +3

She shrugged out of genuine not knowing-ness. She had never really been to floor six that much, and she didn't really bother to learn what kind of mobs lurked the corner of the floor.

Kirbs watched him unequipped and reequipped his items. She didn't really have much stuff on her, now that she really thought about it. She just had armor, her spear, her lucky scarf, and some casual clothes. She practically wore her scarf and armor everywhere she went and just wore her casual clothes at home. The redhead honestly thought it was too bothersome to have to take of and put on her clothes over and over again in the middle of the day, so she just kind of eliminated the need to have to put anything on. 

The girl tapped her chin for a few seconds before shrugging again. "Not really. I'm pretty sure my scarf holds the same amount of luck as you, and I don't really have any consumables for luck in my inventory, either."

"If you say so. Let's get a move on," Bahr said confidently before turning, catching his foot on a rock, and promptly falling on his face. "God damn it..." he grumbled as he jumped to his feet, quickly dusting himself off and looking back over his shoulder at Kirbs. "You didn't see that."

The sixth floor was interesting, to say the least. Heavily vegetated, the terrain was thick with thick trees and huge leaves that limited maneuverability. For some ungodly reason, Bahr had decided to lead the pair straight into the foliage, where movement was difficult and they had to practically fight for every step they took. He had thought that it would be a good idea, and that they would find tough mobs this way, but in reality it had only gotten them lost in a thick expanse of endlessly repeating procedurally generated flora.

He stopped after awhile, squinting as he peered around and opening his map panel. "I, uh, think I may have gotten us lost..." he muttered, just loud enough for Kirbs to hear.

Spoiler

Bahr
HP: 320/320 | EN: 8+1=9

Edited by Bahr

The redhead almost snorted when she watched the guy fall on to his face. It felt like he did that every time she was around him. Strange. Strange, indeed. "Alright," she mused, smirking goofily at him.

Kirbs followed him around mindlessly. She didn't think they would particularly lost. She trusted him enough to lead the way-

"I, uh, think I may have gotten us lost..." 

Or not.

The redhead gave him an unimpressed look. "Seriously?" She sighed, face palming herself. Well, there went her trust in him. Damn, she should've been paying attention to their surroundings earlier! "How did we even got lost? You literally have a bloody map!" She exclaimed, her forehead crinkling in confusion. Some things just don't add up these days anymore. Like, that's what maps were for? To make sure you don't get lost? She looked up at the sky and sighed again. They still had plenty of time left, so there wasn't much to worry about for now.

"Yeah... I just brought the map up because I realized we were lost," he said sheepishly, his expression half smiling, half concern. "Look, this is what you get for letting me lead the way."

He eyed the map, unable to make heads or tails of it, and dismissed it moments later while shaking his head. Obviously he wasn't going to be able to rely on a map for this one. He was going to need to rely on his greatest asset; intuition. Even if it was his intuition that had gotten them into this mess in the first place. "Let's go this way!" he declared, pointing in a random direction and beginning to march that way. 

They sauntered along for awhile, Bahr throwing caution to the wind and essentially committing to walking in a straight line until they came across something they would recognize. "Wonder what kinds of mobs we'll run into out here? I bet the place is just crawling with bugs," he teased, knowing she hated insects from a fight against a gigantic bug they had shared weeks ago. 

Spoiler

Bahr
HP: 320/320 | EN: 32 (fully replenished)

She placed her hands on her hips and shook her head disapprovingly. "This is the last time I ever count on you to lead," she sighed. 

She let out a chortle as he pointed in what she knew was definitely a random direction. But she couldn't help but think that and feel like a hypocrite. She had been just like that with Alec not too long ago. "You sadden me, old man," she chuckled, following after him. She was going to go off on his arse if they did get lost, though, because no way in hell was she staying her after dark.

The girl gave him a disgusted face as she felt a shudder go through her virtual spine. "Dis-cos-tan!" She exclaimed, wrinkling her nose at him. "If I wasn't traumatized from our last experience with a giant bloody bug!" She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I think I'm literally going to cry if we encounter another one, like. Literally." 

"Wh- OLD MAN!?" Bahr exclaimed, stopping dead in his tracks and craning his head around to gaze upon the cocky teenager with disdain. "I'll have you know I was only twenty-three when this game launched! I wasn't even in my mid-twenties!" The past-tense verbiage here was the key. Bahr was easily in his mid-twenties now, and he knew that, but he wasn't about to openly admit it. Doing so would mean acknowledging how much of his life this game was stealing, and that just wasn't a good feeling.

He chuckled to himself at her reaction to the insect theory, looking over into the nearby brush and spotting a couple of praying mantis-type mobs. He grinned as he pulled back the foliage, revealing the insectoid pairing. "Better get to crying, then," he mused, a coy grin wrapping itself over his face. "Let's kill 'em!" He leapt through the foliage as he exclaimed his intentions, catching the attention of both mobs. He charged up his Sword Art, ran forward, and promptly fell right on his face like an amateur. "Why is my face a floor magnet!?" He exclaimed as he pounded the ground with his fist. Seconds later, the bugs were upon them, jabbing at his with their horrific, barbaric bug blades.

Spoiler

Encounter: Mantis Panic 1
HP: 180
DMG: 54

Encounter: Mantis Panic 2
HP: 180
DMG: 54

Spoiler

0 | Bahr: HP: 320-55=265/320 | EN: 32-2=30 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | Thorns: 10 | LD Bonus: +3
0 | Kirbs: HP: 380/380 | EN: 38/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Bahr used [x6 Stun] Fight Blade against Mantis Panic 1, -2 EN FOR MISS

Mantis Panic 1: HP: 180-10=170/180 | DMG: 54 | ID: 120159 | BD: 2+2=4, Miss | MD: 9, Crit for 55 DMG
Mantis Panic 2: HP: 180/180 | DMG: 54 | ID: 120160 | BD: x | MD: 7-3=4, Miss

Edited by Bahr

"Well, now you are," she pointed out, raising a brow at him. It was amusing to see him all riled up about this. She couldn't really imagine herself being her mid twenties, really! She was barely fifteen when the game was first launched! God, she felt so young.

She actually started crying. Like, actually. "I hate you," she sobbed, tears pouring from her eyes. What? The girl didn't like bugs, okay?! She sniffed, shuffling after him with a defeated look. Must the Gods hate her?

She let out a cackle as she watched Bahr fall on to his face but then immediately gagged when the bugs came in. Gross. She frowned and started one of her more fun sword arts. The redhead let out a laugh of joy as she gradually started to spin around in full circles. The Link spin attack! God, she missed using this sword art. Sadly, the attack only hit one of the mantises but it was better than nothing!

Spoiler

ID: 120192 [accidentally put rain minion 12, instead of mantis 1]

BD: 5+3= 8, Success

CD: 2, No EN

9x6= 54 DMG

ID: 120193

2+3= 5, Miss

0/0 | Bahr: HP: 320-55=265/320 | EN: 32-2=30 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | Thorns: 10 | LD Bonus: +3
1/0 | Kirbs: HP: 380/380 | EN: 28/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Mantis Panic 1: HP: 116/180 | DMG: 54 | -54 DMG
Mantis Panic 2: HP: 180/180 | DMG: 54 |

"STOP CRYING AND HELP ME," Bahr demanded as he looked up between attacks, seeing the young woman simply standing there wiping tears from her face. She did seem to move shortly thereafter, but probably not for Bahr's sake. She managed to strike one of the mantises and get it to back off, and without support from its partner the other one was easy enough to get away from.

When Bahr had finally made it to his feet, he began charging up a Sword Skill but was forced to cancel it and use his sword to block an incoming attack from the mantis he had just shoved off of him. He pushed its blade away and back up toward Kirbs so they were back-to-back facing their respective bug-eyed opponents. "Been awhile since I had to struggle this much just getting a Sword Art off. How are you doing over there?" He glanced back over his shoulder to see her get struck by the insect she had just thwacked. "Not good, looks like..."

Spoiler

0/0 | Bahr: HP: 265/320 | EN: 30+1-2=29 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | Thorns: 10 | LD Bonus: +3
1/0 | Kirbs: HP: 380-40=340/380 | EN: 28/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Bahr used [x6 Stun] Fight Blade against Mantis Panic 2, -2 EN FOR MISS

Mantis Panic 1: HP: 116/180 | DMG: 54 | ID: 120256 | BD: x | MD: 7, Hit for 54-14=40 DMG against Kirbs
Mantis Panic 2: HP: 180/180 | DMG: 54 | ID: 120255 | BD: 3+2=5, Miss | MD: 1, Miss

Edited by Bahr

Kirbs let out a small yelp as the mantis threw her back, taking a good chunk off of her health. "Well, screw you, too!" She seethed, already activating her Link spin sword art. Right before she started attacking, she spared a bit of time to flip Bahr off with the birdie and a frown. 

She had managed to hit both of them, this time, yay! One of them even got paralyzed, not bad. She marched over to Bahr and frowned. "I hate you from the deepest part of my heart," she exclaimed, crossing her arms with a scowl. How dare he make her fight giant bugs, again?! "And try not to miss this time," she mumbled, already starting to yawn. The past few days and nights have been tiring. The fact that she was even to stand up and walk was a miracle to her, honestly. When was the last time she even got a full nights rest?

Spoiler

ID: 120263

BD: 6, Success

6x9= 54 DMG

CD: 5, No EN

ID: 120264
BD: 10, Success

9+2= 11x6= 66+12 [BLEED]= 78

0/0 | Bahr: HP: 265/320 | EN: 30+1-2=29 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | Thorns: 10 | LD Bonus: +3
1/0 | Kirbs: HP: 340/380 | EN: 21/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Mantis Panic 1: HP: 62/180 | DMG: 54
Mantis Panic 2: HP: 102/180 | DMG: 54 [STUNNED & PARALYZED]

Bahr sighed as the pipsqueak before him spat her insults, looking off to the side and twisting his pinky finger in his ear. He wasn't sure if she was being truthful or not, but either way he wasn't going to let it affect him. "Look, just hate me once we're done with these guys," he said as he flicked whatever came off of his finger toward a nearby bush. "And I won't miss."

He walked toward the creature Kirbs had paralyzed, charging his blade and slashing into it with a succession of harrowing strikes, causing the bug to shriek out in horror... however bugs are supposed to shriek. It was nice to get to take out a bit of his frustration on something. He had forgotten how infuriating this little brat could be when she got going. Maybe next time he wouldn't invite her along. Or would that just make her more mad?

Spoiler

0/2 | Bahr: HP: 265/320 | EN: 29+1-9=21 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | Thorns: 10 | LD Bonus: +3
2/2 | Kirbs: HP: 340-42=298/380 | EN: 21/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Bahr used [x6 Stun] Fight Blade against Mantis Panic 2, -9 EN

Mantis Panic 1: HP: 62/180 | DMG: 54 | ID: 120266 | BD: x | MD: 10, Crit for 56-14=42 DMG against Kirbs
Mantis Panic 2: HP: 102-66-12=24/180 | DMG: 54 | ID: 120265 | BD: 10, Crit for 11x6=66 DMG | STUN REFRESHED | BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 12 DMG | MD: Stun-locked

Edited by Bahr

Kirbs sighed as as readied her sword art again. She was going to get really dizzy with this sword art one day. She spun around in full circles again with her spear outstretched, managing to do quite a bit to each of them and even killing the second one. Thank Gods, that was one less giant bug in the world. 

She placed her hand on her head as she stumbled back to where Bahr was. "I really hate that sword art sometimes," she mumbled, letting out a few shrill laughs here and there. Gods, her head hurt like a female dog. The items were quick to send into her inventory. Thank the bloody lords because she didn't want to get anywhere near that first mantis. "Please, please kill that last one," she covered her eyes with a frown. "I don't think I can look at it for another second without barfing."

Spoiler

ID: 120267

BD: 3+3=6, Success

9x6= 54 DMG

ID: 120268

BD: 4+3=7, Success

9x6= 54 DMG

0/2 | Bahr: HP: 265/320 | EN: 29+1-9=21 | DMG: 9 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 | Thorns: 10 | LD Bonus: +3
2/2 | Kirbs: HP: 298/380 | EN: 14/38 | 9 DMG | 14 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 Bleed | 2 REC

Mantis Panic 1: HP: 8/180 | DMG: 54 |
Mantis Panic 2: HP: 0/180 | DMG: 54 |

Spoiler

LOOTING:

ID: 120269

LD: 17

CD: 1

-1 Rare Consumable
-1 Rare Weapon

-4 Mats