[PP-F11] The Ordinary <<Nature's Treasure>>

Just a few minutes after Miss Mishiro had told me, that there wouldn't be a party to go out there, as the one who had posted the request wasn't able to continue any more I was on my way to the eleventh floor with Miss Mishiro and a friend of hers. This other girl was a fighter type and she had a weapon on her back, that was may bigger than she was herself. 
I wasn't sure about her, but she seemed nice enough and Miss Mishiro was friends with her, so I had to trust in that for the moment. Especially as she probably was the one that would keep me relatively save on this high floor. I had never been to a floor this high, and so I was quite nervous, especially every time there was a mob close to us. After us walking a little and Miss Mishiro talking with Miss Arabelle I noticed that Miss Mishiro seemed to be worried about me even more then I was worried my self. She continuously asked me if everything was alright and that I should tell her if I noticed anything that wasn't okay. I simply smiled at her and told her that everything was fine.

When she then asked me if I had someone with me when I had first entered the game the picture of my brother smiling appeared in front of my eyes, but it wasn't a happy picture, as just seconds later I saw it again. The moment my brother sent me and the poor other player away and started fighting those PKers.
Tears started tolling down my face and I started to sniff, but I tried to answer Miss Mishiro any ways.
"I ... sniff ... I wasn't ..sniff... I wasn't alone. My brother was here with me ... sniff ...  " before I was able to continue I had to wipe away some tears and then I continued, still sniffing and sobbing "We were here together, b.. but I ...  I lost him." Once I had said that there were more tears and I started to tremble and wasn't able to continue talking for some time.

@Mishiro @Arabelle

Spoiler

Level 5: Rank 1 2H Battle Axe

100/100 HP | 10/10 EN | 5 DMG | 29 MIT | +2 LD | +1 ACC

Candy Swing (Rare T1 2H Battle Axe | +1 DMG, +1 ACC)
Brother's Protection  2 x MIT [27]
Ripped School Uniform (Rare T1 light armour | +2 LD )

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
Spiked Cookie (Perfect T1 Shield | 2 Thorns | 1 Taunt)
5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)

Edited by Runa

I was still shaken by the feelings that had risen to the surface when we reached the edge of the <<Garden>> we had been looking for and Miss Mishiro started to rub my back. The touch felt strangely pleasant and even though she told me that she couldn't even imagine how it must be for me, I felt that she somehow took away the pain that had risen with the feelings and the memories. I gently embraced the touch of her hand on my back and when she remembered me, that I was here to move forward and that my brother would be proud of me I nodded.
Tears were still rolling down my face, but I raised it and wiped them away. I swallowed once, then I felt ready to continue even with the face of my brother in my mind. But now it wasn't the picture of me losing him, but him looking proud at me fighting what ever would come. I straightened to look a little taller, then I turned my focus to Miss Mishiro and said 
"You are right Miss Mishiro ... Sniff ... I... I came this way to move forward. I will become a strong fighter who can defend the weak ones. I will make him proud of all I'll do." 

With this said my fighting spirits returned and my face cleared up a little. There were still tears in the edges of my eyes, but they wouldn't hinder me to become a strong fighter he would be proud of. And the first step towards becoming this was to face what was before me right now. I strengthened the grip on my weapon and made a few steps towards the <<Garden>> but stopped before I entered it to wait for the others.

@Arabelle

• 1 year later...