[PP/F16] Snakes, Why'd it have to be Snakes?!? <<Snake Out of Water>>

Hikoru listened as the tank laid on the ground, thanking him for the rescue. He just shook his head silently, lowering his hand. "No no don't thank me. I just did the right thing. I don't want to see anyone else die in this game if I can help it, so as soon as I got Kit's message I sprinted all the way here. Luckily i wasn't too far off. I was doing some research for a new reci- I mean, I was doing some work for the job I have." He said, doing his best to try and keep his recipe hunting a secret.

He looked over a Kit and the tank that was resting nearby, seeing that they were absolutely exhausted. He smiled quietly, and let out a sigh. "Alright, i'll finish this big bad for you guys. When you guys feel good enough to join go ahead, but I think i'll be okay for a few rotations. Catch your breath and make sure your inventories are situated, and if you want to sit out feel free to. I'll be back." He spoke quietly, lifting his hood and melting into the shadows beneath him, disappearing from sight as if almost in a magic way, but in reality it as using his Unique Skill to his highest peak of performance. He waited quietly to see if he could find the boss monster and take it from stealth.

ID: 123299 LD: 20+7=27 Stealth Rating

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru melted into the shadows yet again. Kityuisa was used to it by now, her body relaxing a bit longer as she let herself regain the rest of her energy. Hikoru would be going towards the final elite, and Kityuisa would have a small amount of time to ask what Alec thought. "So what do you think?" Kityuisa was eyeing Alec, wanting him to voice his opinions. Kityuisa fiddled with her fingers, looking up at the ceiling of the dungeon.

Tanine Willowflame letting out a soft meow, rubbing her head against Kityuisa's arm. Kityuisa wrapped one arm around her, petting her softly. She felt the purr vibrating throughout her familiar's body. Kityuisa caught sight of Humphrey, her fingers lifting from her cat, and reaching out to the bear. "Come here cutie~" She cooed at Alec's familiar. Tanine Willowflame was fine, she just went up to Alec, nudging him with her head. A soft purr emanating from her coat of black short fur. 

[2/2 OOC POST EN FULL RECOVERED]

Alec reached out and began to pet the cat with long smooth strikes of its back starting behind it's ears and running his hand down it's back, occasionally stopping to scratch with a finger around it's ears and under it's chin. "What do I think about what?" The large man asked as he sat up continuing to let the cat while Humphrey gladly crashed over the plop down in front of the young woman for some attention. "I think I really screwed up and put you in a situation you never should have been in! This was supposed to be a walk in the park not a near death experience." The large man admitted ashamedly hanging his head. "I'm sorry!" The large man exclaimed with heartfelt emotion. "I failed as a Tank and as a protector and that's unforgivable. I brought you out here with the promise to keep you safe and I broke that promise and your trust. I'd understand after this if you never wanted to talk to me again." The large man admitted as he hung his head in shame.

@Hikoru

OOC Post 2: +40 HP / EN fully regenerated

172+40=202/785 HP

Humphrey: 3/5

Edited by Alec

Hikoru took in a deep breath, waiting for the final boss to emerge. It was a few moments of silent sitting until the large gorilla emerged. It had glossy-white fur, and muscles the size of his whole body. This thing was huge, and it seemed to be looking for something, or someone. He waited until the creature was below him, then he struck. He stabbed into the beast through the heart-like area from the back, his sword art started. The Gorilla howled with anger as the sword art completed, and he back flipped away from the creature as it's body was covered in small cuts and bruises, and the gorilla searched around for the Master of Shadows, but was unable to find him. Hikoru smiled and gripped his dagger tightly. The gorilla was severely underlevelled for him, but the thing hadn't died to his dagger in one hit.

This would be fun

ID: 123573 BD: 2 (Disregarded due to Sneak Attack)

MD: 1 Miss!

Hikoru used Swarm: 14 x 20 x 1.20 = 336 - 32 = 304 Damage to Ancient Gorilla

[0] Hikoru | 1570/1570 HP | 77/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 77 BH | +5 LD | +7 Stealth Rating |

Ancient Gorilla HP: 496/800 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 32 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

@Kityuisa

• 6 months later...

Alec lay flat on his back listening to the sound of the stealthed character as he burst forward slicing the monstrous Gorilla from out of nowhere and then disappearing once more into the shadows. Wow!! Alec thought to himself. That truly was impressive! That guy was a full on ninja, cool! The large man thought to himself as he listened to the massive Gorilla pound its massive fists on the stone floor and and bellow and snort in rage at its impotence in finding the Master of Shadows. The ferocious Gorilla had missed the lightning like fast movements of Hikoru as he dodged, ducked, dipped, dove and dodged. The whole while he had the monstrous creature look clumsy and slow, which in fact compared to the smaller dark clad player the computer controlled Gorilla was. A couple more rounds was all Alec would need. Hopefully this lightning fast ninja could keep the beast busy till then. Alec crossed his fingers as he continued to focus on his breathing and watched as the bruising and cuts diminished at what felt like a painfully slow pace.

[0] Hikoru | 1570/1570 HP | 77/154 EN | 17 DMG | 79 MIT | 3 ACC | 0 EVA | 77 BH | +5 LD | +7 Stealth Rating

Ancient Gorilla HP: 496/800 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 32 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

OOC Post : +40 HP / EN fully regenerated

202+40=242/785 HP

Humphrey: 4/5

Alec | 242/785 HP | 68/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests

Edited by Alec
Spoiler

STATS
LEVEL - 58
HP - 1190
EN - 116
DMG - 19
MIT - 79
ACC - 3
EVA - 4
FALLEN - 12
PARALYTIC VENOM
HOLY BLESSING - 24
BATTLE HEALING - 48
PHASE

HOME BUFFS
» RESTED
      -1 EN FOR THE FIRST TWO TURNS OF COMBAT
» RELAXED
      +10 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
      FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT

SKILLS

NON-COMBAT SKILLS
» EXTENDED MOD LIMIT R1

PASSIVE
      ALLOWS FOR THE USE ONE 1 ADDITIONAL MOD

COMBAT SKILLS
» PARRY

POST ACTION
      REDUCE FINAL DAMAGE OF NEXT ATTACK AGAINST YOU BY 50% (ROUNDED DOWN) AND NEGATES STUN/PARALYSIS EFFECT OF THAT ATTACK
           COOLDOWN: 2 TURNS
» BATTLE HEALING R4

PASSIVE
      WHILE IN COMBAT, USER HEALS FOR 4% (48 HP) OF THEIR MAX HP EACH TURN

EXTRA SKILLS
» DISGUISE

FREE ACTION
      +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
           COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
» 
MEDITATION

POST ACTION
      RECOVER AN ADDITIONAL 15 ENERGY - GETTING HIT BY AN ATTACK BEFORE YOUR NEXT TURN REDUCES ADDITIONAL ENERGY RECOVERY TO 9

WEAPON SKILLS
» TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD R5

+7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
» LIGHT ARMOR R5

+25 MIT

MODS
» LIGHT ARMOR MOD: ATHLETICS

PASSIVE
      +1 DMG WHEN WEARING LIGHT ARMOR
      +30 HP WHEN WEARING LIGHT ARMOR
»
 LIGHT ARMOR MOD: SPRINT & ACROBATICS

PASSIVE
      +1 EVA WHEN WEARING LIGHT ARMOR
»
 PARRY MOD: JUSTIFIED RIPOSTE

POST ACTION: COMBINE WITH PARRY
      SUCCESSFUL PARRY STUNS OPPONENT
»
 WEAPON MOD: PRECISION

PASSIVE
      +1 ACC
»
 WEAPON MOD: TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD FEROCITY

PASSIVE
      +1 DMG WHEN USING 2HSS SWORD ARTS
» WEAPON MOD: TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD FINESSE R3

PASSIVE
      REDUCES THE EN COST OF TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD SWORD ARTS BY 3

EQUIPMENT

WEAPON
» [EQUIPPED] "DAWN'S DEMISE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T3 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ FALLEN 2
           +12 TO BASE DAMAGE ON NATURAL ROLLS OF 6-8
     ➥ PHASE
           IGNORES 50% OF MIT ON NATURAL ROLLS OF 9 OR HIGHER
     ➥ PARALYTIC VENOM
           PARALYZE INFLICTED ON NATURAL ROLLS OF 8 OR HIGHER

ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] "BLOODSTAINED COAT" - LIGHT ARMOR (T3 - DEMONIC)
      +54 MIT
      +1 EVA
      HOLY BLESSING
           AFTER TAKING DAMAGE, USER HEALS 24 HP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FOLLOWING TURN

TRINKET
» [EQUIPPED] "EAGLE'S EYE" - TRINKET (T1 - DEMONIC)
      +2 EVA
      +2 ACC

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +9 DMG

"So this is where you've been," a voice echoed through the corridors as a man cloaked in red turned a corner. Large sword already brandished, held loosely in a single palm, he approached the gorilla who had accosted his friend. His eyes trailed to his companion's health bar, taking note of its depletion. "Not looking so hot, Alec. Let me help you out here."

What came next was an explosion of red. Thick, scarlet energy poured from his blade and into the ape before them, shredding a portion of the health that remained. The venom that coated its metal surged through the creature's circulatory system, forcing its body to become more rigid and seize. It was a sitting duck now.

"That should do it. Isn't going anywhere now. Wanna take another crack at it before I finish up?" One more good hit would be all that it would take. He just needed to give his sword more time to charge up.

ID: 140222
Galaxy Destroyer
BD: 10 | 21x13=273-32=241 DMG
Ancient Gorilla HP: 255/800 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 32 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | PARALYZED

Alec heard booted footsteps approaching from the corridor he had just come from then an all too familiar voice which instantly brought a wide heartfelt grin to his face. “BHAR?!?!?” Alec called out from his prone position laying flat on his back. “My friend you are a Gods send!” The large man called out with a deep rumbling laugh. The heavily muscled man sat up in time to see his true friend saunter forward his sword aglow in reddish light before he lashed out with a viscous strike that nearly felled the giant Gorilla in one shot. Alec let out a long low whistle of appreciation. “My friend you’ve learned some new tricks.” the large man called out as rose to his feet and began swinging his arms to limber himself up as he approached the giant beast with determination set in his jaw and a gleam in his eyes. Following his friend’s lead Alec approached the Gorilla but as he readied to swing he stumbled and flailed pinwheeling and tumbling only to end up flat on his back prostrated before the creature as it stood there frozen like a statue. “Feels like it’s been forever my friend but it’s good to see that nothing changes. Am I right?! The large man called up from where he lay on the ground as seemed to happen more often than not.

Alec uses Lightning Axe

Roll: 140230

BD: 1 (Critical Fail)

MD: 4+1+1=6 (PARALYZED)

Ancient Gorilla HP: 255/800 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 32 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | PARALYZED

Alec | 242+7=249/785 HP | 68-2=66/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Col from Mobs / +15% Col from TreasureChests

Humphrey: 5/5 - Ready

Edited by Alec

"You're right about that, bud. And if you think that was cool, wait until you get a load of this."

Sure, it was a little gloat-y. But as Dawn's Demise was once again bathed in a crimson light, it became clear what he was talking about. Smoky, black tendrils crept from the sword's hilt and crawled their way along the scarlet energy that now hummed across its blade. As he approached the paralyzed beast, the rose and obsidian mixed and swirled, oscillated between the fusion of their hues, light fighting overlapping shade as the energy grew to a fever pitch.

And then, it broke.

The weapon carved into and through the monster, slicing it in twain as thick blade erupted into the space between its scattered pieces. Before long whatever remained had burst into clouds of blue polygonal fractals, floating away from one another much galaxies in the every accelerating expansion of space, before dissipating into oblivion.

"Good to see you, man," Bahr said as he turned to face his comrade. "You haven't aged a bit."

Spoiler

ID: 140988
Galaxy Destroyer
BD: 8 | FALLEN ACTIVATED | 31x13=403-32=371 DMG
Ancient Gorilla HP: 255-371=0/800 | DMG: 240 | MIT: 32 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 

Looting
ID: 140989
LD: 2 | CD: 10
5600 col acquired.

Alec let out a long slow whistle from where he lay flat upon his back on the cold stone floor. "My brother you weren't kidding!" The heavily muscled man replied in an awed breath as rolled into a sitting position letting out a heavy exhale, before gather his tree trunk like legs up under his large frame and standing up. The large man turned toward his white haired friend with a broad genuine smile upon his face as he extended his hand for a a handshake. "Feels like forever since we raised some hell together." The tank said with a deep resonant chuckle. "I'm not sure if you know just how much you saved my bacon there my friend. I owe you big time!! You need anything and I mean anything you call me and you got it." The large stated gravely as as tone shifted to seriousness. "I owe you my life there. Up till now the gravity of our situation has never really sank in. I've always just thought of this place as a joke. A game. But I'm seeing it's not and maybe I'd better use my head more and stop being so reckless. But I owe you and I mean BIG my friend." The large man stated as he looked around there surroundings. "How bout I start by treating you to a steak and a cold drink?" Alec offered as a smile began to once more crack the edges of his perpetual scowl. He didn't know how the other man did it but Bahr always managed to make the normally dour man smile. "What d'ya say?" Alec asked his friend as he stepped off motioning for his friend to follow.

TOTAL Loot :

65,187 Col

(39) T2 Materials

(2) T2 Uncommon Consumable (122095 / 122563b)

(4) T2 Rare Consumable (122096a / 122316b / 122316c / 122498s)

(3) T2 Rare Trinket (122089 / 122225 / 122489)
(5) T2 Rare Armor/Shield (122090 / 122096b / 122228) / 122300 / 122642)

(2) T2 Rare Weapon (122498b / 122563a)

(1) T2 Perfect Trinket (122497)

(3) T2 Perfect Armor/Shield (122301a / 122316a / 122480a)

(2) T2 Perfect Weapon (122302b / 122480b)

Total Rewards:

Serpent's Tongue: Adds +1 Toxic Venom and +1 Paralyze to Weapon for one Thread (Alec - 1)

Col: 65,187 + 2,800 (400/page - 7 pages)  + = 67,987 + Col * 15 (LD from PST) (60,187 Col - Alec / 5,000 Col - Bahr)

SP: 3 (Quest) + 7 (7 complete pages) + 2 (Mega Slime Farm) + 1 Yui's Blessing + 1 (Quarantine) = 14 SP Total (Alec)

(39) T2 Materials

(2) T2 Uncommon Consumable (122095 / 122563b)

(4) T2 Rare Consumable (122096a / 122316b / 122316c / 122498s)

(3) T2 Rare Trinket (122089 / 122225 / 122489)
(5) T2 Rare Armor/Shield (122090 / 122096b / 122228) / 122300 / 122642)

(2) T2 Rare Weapon (122498b / 122563a)

(1) T2 Perfect Trinket (122497)

(3) T2 Perfect Armor/Shield (122301a / 122316a / 122480a)

(2) T2 Perfect Weapon (122302b / 122480b)

Edited by Alec

Bahr pondered the man's offering for a moment. It had been awhile since they'd seen each other. And since Bahr had had a good steak. Judging by his larger friend's... er... girth, it seemed like he was the kind of guy who knew how to cook one properly. 

"Alright," Bahr finally responded. "I'll take you up on that - but only if you don't mind cooking medium rare. Any tougher and it turns into a slab of unchewable jerky."

He clapped his comrade on the back, and started back toward the entrance of the dungeon. "Sure glad I came," he admitted. "Not every day I get a free steak. Though, I could go for some pork chops, also. Wanna pay the Hard Rock Boar a visit?" Recalling that dungeon was something a miracle given everything Bahr had been through since then. Though, it was hard forgetting a fight against a gigantic, electric guitar-wielding bipedal boar. Alongside Alec, no less. Seemed a lot more fun than this dungeon. 

"Nah, I'm sure you're exhausted. Let's get you home, man."

Thread rewards for Bahr

2 SP

“Sounds good to me my friend.” Alec replied with a broad grin in his deep baritone rumble as he returned the clasp from his friend. “I can’t believe you eat medium rare!” The large man exclaimed with mock shock and revulsion. “Guess I’ll have to over cook yours a touch. I’m a rare to medium rare guy myself and well Humphrey he’s straight up raw. But for our friends we’ll cook to taste.” Alec replied with a deep sonorous chuckle. “Right this way.” Alec offered as he led the way out. “The Hard Rock Boar was by far the most interesting thing I’ve fought here so far. These were just giant smelly apes. No class or imagination in their design. No character.” Alec responded with another chuckle as the pair left the floor and headed to Alec’s home on the Fourth for some well deserved dinner and drinks.

Total Rewards:

Serpent's Tongue: Adds +1 Toxic Venom and +1 Paralyze to Weapon for one Thread - (Alec)

Col: 65,187 + 2,800 (400/page - 7 pages)  + = 67,987 + Col * 15 (LD from PST) (Split between Alec and Bahr) (60,187 Col - Alec / 5,000 Col - Bahr)

SP: 3 (Quest) + 7 (7 complete pages) + 2 (Mega Slime Farm) + 1 Yui's Blessing + 1 (Quarantine) = 14 SP Total (Alec) / 2 SP (Bahr)

(39) T2 Materials (Alec)

(2) T2 Uncommon Consumable (122095 / 122563b) (Alec)

(4) T2 Rare Consumable (122096a / 122316b / 122316c / 122498s) (Alec)

(3) T2 Rare Trinket (122089 / 122225 / 122489) (Alec)
(5) T2 Rare Armor/Shield (122090 / 122096b / 122228) / 122300 / 122642) (Alec)

(2) T2 Rare Weapon (122498b / 122563a) (Alec)

(1) T2 Perfect Trinket (122497) (Alec)

(3) T2 Perfect Armor/Shield (122301a / 122316a / 122480a) (Alec)

(2) T2 Perfect Weapon (122302b / 122480b) (Alec)