[PP/F16] Snakes, Why'd it have to be Snakes?!? <<Snake Out of Water>>

As the pair exited the main gate with their families travelling along beside Alec opened his inventory and with a few quick taps equipped his Vanquisher Shoulder Armor, his shield Mirror's Embrace and placed his Forearm Axe into his Battle Ready Items list and equipped his Luck Stone which he rolled around the palm of his hand as the troupe of adventurers set on their epic quest. As the began walking through the water logged terrain he watched what Kit did with her map. "Hey. That's really neat! How'd you do that with your map?" Alec asked with awe and admiration in his voice. "That's really cool! I didn't know you could do that. Can you show me later his you adjusted your map like that? It's real handy." As the large man glanced away from the map he spotted something submerged within a pool of nearby water and walked over to it seeing it was a Treasure Chest he called out cheerfully. "Hey Kit! Check this out." Alec called out as he reached down and heaved the Treasure Chest out of the pool of water and set it down on the ground at his feet with a genuine smile cracking the stern features of his face.

Spoiler

Roll: 119907

LD: 15+6=21 (Treasure Chest Found!!)

Edited by Alec
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kityuisa grinned at Alec, "Of course! It's really handy! I actually found out how to do it, when I was still in the town of beginnings.." Kityuisa continued to look at her map, until she heard a cry of wonder. Her eyes turned, seeing Alec had uncovered a really cool looking treasure chest. Kityuisa rushed to his side, "Woah! It looks so cool! Funny story time!" She clapped her hands together, "Every time I find a treasure chest, Willow always has to open them for me. I could never figure out how to open one!" Kityuisa puffed her cheeks, it wasn't like her writer ever struggled to fill two posts of a treasure chest finding and opening, so she used the cat as word fillers or anything... Kityuisa rolled her eyes at her author. Why do you always put your input at least once in every thread?! Kityuisa focused back on the chest. Her fingers running along the top, "You should open it!" 

Alec flashed a quick grin at the young woman that twitched the corner of his mouth. "Well let me see what I can do." The large man said as he glanced over at the young woman and reached out grasping the heavy iron lock in one hand and his Luck Stone on the other. Alec rolled the Luck Stone around in the palm of his hand as he grasped the iron lock firmly and pulled and twisted snapping the lock in one swift pull that shattered the lock causing it to explode in a shower of grey pixels as he reached out to grasping the lid of the Treasure Chest and lifting it exposing the contain treasure within to both players. Inside was a good amount of Col along with three Tier 2 Materials and a pair of Tier 2 Rare Consumables. Not a bad haul for there first chest Alec thought to himself pleased. "Not to shabby, ehh?" Alec asked over his shoulder as he glanced at Kit. "But this is only the tip of the iceberg." Alec announced as he stood up.

@Kityuisa

Spoiler

Roll: 119990

LD: 2+6=8

1,380 Col

(3) T2 materials

(2) T2 Rare Consumables

ID: 119990a
Tier: 2
Type:  Consumable
Quality: Rare

ID: 119990b
Tier: 2
Type:  Consumable
Quality: Rare

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa's eyes widened as she saw the loot that Alec had gotten, "Holy smokes!" The higher the floor, the better the loot it appeared. Kityuisa grinned, her eyes sparkling. "Let's try to find at least one more later on! For now lets charge straight towards the tribe!" Kityuisa played with her fingers, once again opening her map. She had closed it so she could see what Alec had found. And it turned out to be amazing! Kityuisa couldn't wait to see what else the duo might find. Her gaze looking at the map, her eyes sparkling as she looked back up, "It's supposedly right around those trees!" She pointed her fingers. The two had gotten so close to the tribe! Now they could go and take down the giant snake and maybe do some other stuff. "Wait! We should go into a dungeon after! Imagine how much fun that would be!" 

The large man let out a deep low chuckle at the excited young woman. "I like your style." Alec offered cheerfully. " I was thinking about farming some mobs after we fight this quest mob. There will certainly be time to hunt for another Treasure Chest or two if you have the stamina for it?" Alec asked jokingly as he stood up and began walking in the direction indicated by Kit. "So when it comes this monster and any others we find I should easily be able to hold Hate on it but just to be you need to attack it first, because it appears the game reacts to ties in Hate targeting the last Player to hit. So that way I can make sure it always hits me. And as for a dungeon we'll have to look at that when the time comes. Those can be really dangerous and I almost died in one when Hedtia the Front Lines Tank invited me go through one with her. So we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. How about that?" Alec asks he continues walking.

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa nodded her head, "Of course!" The duo had arrived at the skull tribe. Skulls sat on top of poles, giving Kityuisa a shudder. Maybe hers and Alec's would be up there soon... that is if they didn't make it.. Kityuisa shook the thought out of her head. The tribe chief stood near the center of the village. Kityuisa closed her map and poked Alec, "I think we go there?" Kityuisa began to walk slowly, "You should probably initiate the conversation..." Kityuisa was all of a sudden really shy, and stepped back to be behind Alec. Her hands resting on his back as her head peeked around his arm so she could see. Kityuisa quickly ducked back behind him, "I don't know why.. But I just got really scared.."

Kityuisa heard a small meow of amusement, she shot her cat a look that said, 'hush it'. Willow purred and went to the side of her master, rubbing against her leg. Kityuisa picked her up and held her with one hand while keeping her other hand on the back of Alec. So she had the feeling of protection.

Alec nodded at the young woman and her new found bashfulness. "No problem." The large man stated as he stepped forward toward the tribal chieftain. "Hello." Alec called in his deep baritone rumble. "We heard your tribe is suffering from a large snake that has been plaguing your village and we're here to help." Alec announced calmly and assuredly.

"Yes travellers." The chieftain began with a slight delay between his mouth moving and the sound being translated so they could understand. It looked like one of those old karate movies and their horrible dubbing jobs which elicited a low deep snort from the large man as the thought flashed through his mind. "Many have come. None have succeeded in defeating the beast." The tribal chieftain continued off sync. "Hebishinu destroys all who challenge it. Hebishinu is invisible and cannot be hurt by mortal weapons Hebishinu is a God who rules these swamps." The chieftain continued still off sync. "What makes you think you two may best a god?" The chieftain asked.

"Well..... we're tough." Alec offered with shrug. "Isn't that right Kit?" The large man asked if his young companion.

The chieftain shrugged "Hebishinu lies in that direction." The chieftain offered as he pointed beyond the village and deeper into the swamp.

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa heard Alec call to her and so she peeked her head back around Alec's body. "That's right!" She stepped out from behind him, her gaze dropping to her dagger, "I'm strong enough!" She gave both of them a thumbs up as she watched the chieftain speak slowly. Her giggles being muffled out as she stuck her head onto the fur of her cat. She knew if she didn't use her cat like a pillow she would start laughing! Kityuisa shook off her giggles and moved her head back up. How weird must I have looked, sticking my head in my cat like that. "Let's be on our way!" Kityuisa set her cat back down and began to walk towards the deep parts of the swamp. Kityuisa couldn't see the beast. Her eyes looking across every surface. Kityuisa heard a ripple of water and turned suddenly, but only saw a flash of the creature's body before it disappeared again, "Alec.. This is gonna be hard.."

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: Safeguard for 2 turns; must roll LD 11+ to hit
Roll: ID# 120005
LD: 5 Failed to find Monster. Alec must roll

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 30/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Alec | 785/785 HP | 68/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 600/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec stalked forward into the swamp placing himself in front of the young woman he was questing with. He would allow nothing to harm her he swore to himself as he gritted his teeth and scanned the water and trees for any sign of movement. There!! He spotted the gigantic snakes hanging from a tree limb Alec powered up a Sword Art causing lightning to dance along the crescent blades head of his Forearm Axe as he swing out but the snake slipped under water and his energy flashed out into the swamp harmlessly. Suddenly the monumental snake surged out of the water and latched it's massive jaws around Alec's shoulder clamping down on his heavy armor which absorbed most of the damage but the snakes massive fangs hit a nerve causing Alec's body to seize up locking him in place. As the snake dove back below the water of the swamp disappearing completely from sight as Alec's Battle Healing kicked in and healed the tiny amount of damage he had sustained.

@Kityuisa

Enemy Passive Effects: Safeguard for 2 turns; must roll LD 11+ to hit

Lightning Axe - Hebishinu

Roll: ID# 12002
LD: 16 (Found)

BD: 2 (Miss)

Hebishinu

Roll: 120013

MD: 9+2=11 (Crit +1) 140+1=141-131 =10 DMG 

CD: 7 - Paralyze

♥[0] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 30/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
 ♥[2] Alec | 782/785 HP | 67/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 600/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

If lands 9-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom. If 7-12, its Paralyze, along with the +1 or +2 Damage from the roll
Slick Body: Hebishinu is covered in a slimethat prevents attack from causing damage for two turns (Has 2 Safeguards applied)

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa's eyes widened as Alec spotted the beast and charged right on in. Kityuisa watched in horror as the beast chomped down on his armor watching his health. With a small sigh of relief she saw that it had dealt next to no damage and Alec had healed it right away in that instant. Kityuisa scanned the water for the beast. With a cry of glee, Kityuisa grinned at Alec, "My turn!" She dashed forward, unsheathing her dagger and charging towards the sight of the monster. Right before she was about to run into the water, she crouched down and leaped into the air. She jumped so high and so fast that she was just a blur. Her dagger glowing as if a blood moon were shining off of her dagger. The bloody red hue glowing as she had leaped high above the creature's head. 

Kityuisa closed her eyes, focusing herself, taking a small breath. Upon reopening her eyes, Kityuisa focused in, crossing her dagger in such a way that she slashed at the beast. Two lines began to glow on the beast's skin. Making the shape of an 'x'. Kityuisa pushed her body off of the head of the beast, back flipping and landing back right next to Alec. She watched as her attacking mark began to glow, engraving it into the skin of the beast. She watched as cuts sprouted across its body, before disappearing as fast as they appeared. She had cut perfectly, yet the monster had quite a lot of damage resistance. Despite the fact that it looked like she had dealt a considerable amount of damage, Kityuisa knew she had dealt no damage at all. The beast had some sort of gooey residue that blocked her attack!

Enemy Passive Effects: Safeguard for 2 turns; must roll LD 11+ to hit
9-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxi c Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.
If 7-12, its Paralyze , along with the +1 or +2 Damage from the roll

Roll: ID# 120017
LD: 14
BD: 3 + 3 = 6

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 23/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Alec | 785/785 HP | 68/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec stood locked in place from the giant snakes sneak attack. The snake had bitten Alec and hit a nerve causing him to be Paralyzed and not able to move. Alec fought to make his muscles work but they refused to respond to his desires as he watched the gigantic snake burst forth from the depths of the swamp again and lashed out snapping at Alec again sinking its teeth into his body. Thankfully his armor again absorbed a huge amount of the creature damage and watched as his Battle Healing again kicked in and healed most of the rest of the damage leaving him only a tiny but down from his max health but as the snake receded back into the swamp Alec regained use if his muscles and rolled his shoulders as readied himself to deliver some payback.

@Kityuisa

Enemy Passive Effects: Safeguard for 1 turn; must roll LD 11+ to hit
9-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxi c Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.

Roll: ID# Paralyzed
LD: 
BD: 

Hebishinu

Roll: 120021

MD: 3+2+1=6 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (No THN - Safeguarded)

CD: 5

Party

♥[1] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 23/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[2]  Alec | 780/785 HP | 68/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa watched as Alec was unable to move. If he wasn't able to move, she would attack instead! She watched as the monster revealed its location, attacking Alec as Kityuisa stood there. She leaped out of the monster's reach, watching as he picked on the very man who had promised to protect her. Watching as he targeted Alec. Kityuisa gripped her dagger, ready to leap forward. But to her dismay, the snake disappeared into the water. Kityuisa watched for any sign of movement, but upon seeing none she ran to Alec's side. "I knew I should have given you a salve of paralyze protection!" She rested her hand on his shoulder. Baka, baka baka! You're so dumb! You couldn't even give him one of the thousands of paralyze salves you made and pocketed for yourself?! Kityuisa felt like a failure. She had the means to keep her party from being paralyzed but didn't even use the stuff that she had! Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, Next time... It won't be like this.

Roll: ID# 120034
LD: 6
BD: Lost track of snake

Party

♥[2]  Alec | 780/785 HP | 68/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec had regained the use of his body and glanced around. He heard Kit apologize and caught the regret and sadness in her voice. "Hey there. Non of that. We're all only human. There's no harm and no foul. So don't you get down on yourself. I won't stand for it. You understand me young lady? You did nothing wrong. Now." Alec continued his tone softening from stern fatherly admonition to supportive. "Let's focud on the snake in front of us and kicks it's slimy butt." Alec finished as he flashed the young woman a go get 'em tiger grin as he turned back to the swamp before him ready to lay some hate down on this giant snake as he gritted his teeth and scanned the swamp water and trees looking for his opponent. There!!! He spotted it again and lashed out with his Forearm Axe but the snake slithered under the water causing him to miss his attack. The gigantic snake flashed out of the swamp to latch onto Alec again. Alec's heavy armor tool the brunt of the damage and only allowed a tiny but through as the snakes fangs punctured his skin causing his Battle Healing to kick in and heal another large chunk of the damage as the snake zipped away back under the water disappearing again from sight.

@Kityuisa

9-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.

Roll: ID# 120036
LD: 15+3=18 (Found)
BD: 5 (Miss)

Hebishinu

Roll: 120039

MD: 3+2+1=6 (Hit) 130-131=9 DMG (No THN - Safeguard)

CD: 10

Party

♥[4]  Alec | 778/785 HP | 67/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa watched in awe as Alec lunged forward, spotting the monster as if it was nothing. Kityuisa admired Alec, aiming to be like him. She nodded her head, he had given her the encouragement she needed. Kityuisa stood back up to her feet and watched the waters in cautious wait. "Where is it..." 

A small splash of water, caused Kityuisa to run forward. Leaping off the ground, she pulled her dagger back and aimed for the spot she had seen the splash.

Upon arriving, she slashed at open air. The creature had already disappeared. Kityuisa fell into the water with a large splash. A toad peeking its head up and looking at her. She had only spotted a toad?! What the heck! I suck at this! Kityuisa swam to the shore, stomping out of the water. Kityuisa began to wring out her clothes, "I'll get it next time, I promise Alec!" She held up a thumbs up.

Roll: ID# 120123
LD: 9 not found.
BD: 

Party

♥[4]  Alec | 778/785 HP | 67/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec stood amid the swamp his shield Mirror's Embrace held before him to defend against the gigantic he and his new adventuring companion Kit were hunting. This snake was enormous, much like the giant anacondas he'd heard about in the Amazon. Probably the game designers inspiration he thought to himself as his eyes scanned the water and the trees. Then there was a flash of green from the trees. "There you are." Called out in his deep baritone rumble as he spotted the huge snake streaking towards him through the tree branches. As the snake approached Alec swung his Forearm Axe around delivering a perfect strike to the creature, as his weapon struck the snakes skin there was a tiny spark as another Safeguard ability activated enduring the snake took no damage. The giant snake responded by twisting and latching into Alec's shoulder it's fangs dinking deeply into his chest and pumping a large dose of Toxic Venom into the large man. Alec gritted his teeth as he felt the venom burn its way into his muscles stiffening them while his Battle Healing fought to fend of the poison flowing through his body.

@Kityuisa

Enemy Passive Effects: DAMAGEABLE NOW!!!!

must roll LD 10+ to hit
9-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.

Roll: ID# 120143
LD: 20+3=23 (Found!!)
BD: 10 (Crit +2) 11+2=13-100=0 DMG (Last Safeguard gone!)

Hebishinu

Roll: 120144

MD: 10+2+1=13 (Crit +2) 140+2=142-131=11 DMG (No THN)

CD:1 (Toxic Venom) 16*45%=7 DMG - 3 rounds

Party

♥[8]  Alec | 775/785 HP | 67/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Toxic Venom - 

Enemy

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa furrowed her eyebrows as Alec fought harder, and the snake fought back. She lifted a hand to cover her mouth as she was distraught. Her eyes flickering to Alec's health bar. He seemed okay.. He only lost like 8-12 hit points it looked like to her. He still had a lot of health. But it scared her. Kityuisa was scared. She didn't want Alec to be hurt that badly and she felt like she was a failure. There was no way she'd be able to deal damage to the thing. Her sword skill last time? It proved to be useless! The monster looked like the slimy coat was gone, but that still didn't stop her from coming to the realization that the snake had tough armor and as she was now, she wouldn't be able to deal any damage to the thing. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, she would at least hit it, even if she only dealt one damage! Her gaze sweeping the clearing she continued to look for the beast.

Enemy Passive Effects: DAMAGEABLE NOW!!!
must roll LD 10+ to hit
9-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.

Roll: ID# 120363
LD: 7 (Not Found)
BD: Not Found

Party

♥[8]  Alec | 775/785 HP | 67/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Toxic Venom - 

Enemy

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec stood at the edge of the swamp with his saw bladed shield held up before him as he scanned the swamp before him and the trees before him for any sign of the monstrous snake he and his younger companion Kit were fighting. This snake was incredibly hard to spot and very dangerous. But Alec knew they could do it. As he scanned the swamp he caught sight of a ripple in the water. "There you are." Alec growled under his breath as he stepped forward to swing at the snake. As Alec stepped forward his rear foot got stuck in a muck hole and he stumbled momentarily loosing his balance. As the large man wobbled the snake lunged out of the swamp latching its gigantic mouth over the large man's shoulder. Thankfully Alec heavy armor offered much protection and he barely even felt a sting as the snakes mouth closed around his shoulder. That instant was all the large man needed as he swung his razor sharp saw bladed shield up open a large cut in the snakes body that shot out red pixels at the pair. "Ha ha!! Not do tough now are you?" Alec bellowed. "NOW'S OUR CHANCE KIT!! GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!!" The large man boomed with a wide grin to his companion.

@Kityuisa

must roll LD 10+ to hit

Roll: ID# 120376
LD: 4 (Miss)
BD: 16 (Found)

Hebishinu

Roll: 120377

MD: 8+2+1=11 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 9

Party

♥[10]  Alec | 766/785 HP | 66/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Toxic Venom - 16*45%=7 DMG - 2/3 turns

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 544/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

The monster was right there. This was her chance. Kityuisa dashed forward, her dagger glowing as she ran forward. Her body took off into the air, and she slashed a star into the snake's hide. It began to take on an eerie glow and she watched as it scorched itself into the snake's skin. 

Kityuisa leaped back to the floor, now standing behind Alec and the snake. She watched as it let out a hiss and scurried its way back into the water. The weather had changed, clouds rolling in front of the light source. Red hues streaking into the swampy marsh. Kityuisa watched as her dagger stopped glowing. She let out a small huff of breath, "No matter what I do, I can barely deal damage to this thing!" She stomped her foot down furiously. "But I won't stop trying!" Kityuisa felt her eyes change, a look of determination filling her soul. She was more than ready to keep fighting this monster of the marsh.

must roll LD 10+ to hit

Roll: ID# 120426
LD: 17 (Found)

Party

♥[10]  Alec | 766/785 HP | 66/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Toxic Venom - 16*45%=7 DMG - 2/3 turns

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 543/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec smiled at the young woman excitement and ferocity. "Don't let yourself get down Kit. Try and remember your Tier 1 standing toe to toe....errr......well.....tail? With a Tier 2 monster and your sword skills are good enough and your damage is high enough that you're still doing damage to it. That's something to be proud of in and of itself." The large man stated with excitement and bit of pride for the young woman. "Most Tier 1 Players wouldn't dream of doing what you're doing now." Alec stated in his deep baritone rumble as he scanned the swamp for their opponent. Alec spotted movement, he was sure of it and stepped forward raising his Forearm Axe ready to swing as he suddenly stepped into a giant hole and completely submerged himself into the swamp water disappearing from sight for several seconds before bursting up spluttering and spitting and he swam back to the edge of the swamp and climbed out covered in swamp much and mire. "Careful there's a hole there." The large man offered in a shocked tone as he continued trying to eject swamp water from his mouth.

@Kityuisa

Party Passive Effects: N/A
must roll LD 10+ to hit
If 7-12, its Paralyze , along with the +1 or +2 Damage from the roll

Roll: ID# 120430
LD: 1 (Critical Fail)
BD: 1+3=4 (Fail)

Hebishinu

Roll: 120431

MD: 3+2+1=6 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 1

Party

♥[2] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[10]  Alec | 757/785 HP | 66/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Toxic Venom - 16*45%=7 DMG - 3/3 turns

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 497/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa chuckled leaping over the hole with ease. Alec had made her feel quite a lot better. He was right, she was still only tier two! Kityuisa narrowed her eyes. I've got you now! She caught sight instantly of the giant snake and lunged forward.

Her dagger glowing as she attacked. She marked up the snake some more before finding her spot back behind Alec, "He's all yours..." She quickly wiped her dagger across a nearby leaf and nodded her head towards the giant snake, I still deal next to no damage, maybe it would be easier if I just left combat and collected leaves. Oh I really should have just been gathering materials... Kityuisa bit her lip, "I'm sorry.. I should have just been gathering... That way we would have more loot by the end of today..." Kityuisa rubbed her elbow gently. She felt all shy all of a sudden, "Alec... It's right there!" She pointed her finger. The snake had yet to go back into the water after her attempted attack.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
must roll LD 10+ to hit
If 7-12, its Paralyze , along with the +1 or +2 Damage from the roll

Roll: ID# 120472
LD: 17

Party

♥[2] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[10]  Alec | 757/785 HP | 66/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Toxic Venom - 16*45%=7 DMG - 3/3 turns

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 496/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa