[PP/F16] Snakes, Why'd it have to be Snakes?!? <<Snake Out of Water>>

Alec chuckled at the young woman's words. "If you take a chance to look at how this fights going." The large man began in his deep baritone rumble. "The only real damage I'm able to deliver to this snake is from my shield and Potion when I get hit. My Sword Arts are delivering the same amount of damage the heavily muscled man stated. As he activated another Sword Art causing his Forearm Axe the glow and vibrate as lightning began to dance across the surface of his axe head. When the energy leaked Alec swung his weapon around slicing into the snake and dropping it's health bar a tick as the giant snake reared back and sank its teeth into the Alec dropping his health bar slightly as his Battle Healing kicked in and lessened the damage he took. Alec swung his razor sharp saw bladed shield around and sliced deeply into the snake in retaliation to the snakes bite. As he brought his shield back up in front of himself to defend against the snakes next attack.

@Kityuisa

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: DAMAGEABLE NOW!!!
must roll LD 10+ to hit
9-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.
If 7-12, its Paralyze , along with the +1 or +2 Damage from the roll

Roll: ID# 120479
LD: 20+3=23 (Found)
BD: 6 (Hit) 11*7=77-100=1 DMG

Hebishinu

Roll: 120480

MD: 4+2+1=7 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 12

Party

♥[3] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[10]  Alec | 755/785 HP | 66/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 439/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kityuisa nodded her head, "I see... Tanks really are something.. I myself, I actually need to increase my damage output.. My whole build is based off of attack not defense.. I really like what you can do though! It's really useful. It's just like giving it a taste of its own medicine. The more it hits you, the more its hurt..." Kityuisa scanned, searching for the giant snake. However to her disappointment she couldn't see it. She had become more motivated to fight than ever. She needed to damage the thing, even if it was a single tick of health. She wanted to beat this thing, she wanted to get stronger so she could actually land attack damage. I need my damage input to be higher than 100 when I use a sword skill... Kityuisa knew it was near impossible for her at the moment, so she would just have to keep leveling and become higher and higher tiers. Each new tier she unlocked would let her deal more damage. Kityuisa couldn't wait.

must roll LD 10+ to hit
9-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.

Roll: ID# 120560
LD: 10 not found
BD: not found

Party

♥[10]  Alec | 755/785 HP | 66/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 439/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec stood at the edge of the swamp scanning for the giant anaconda like snake that was their target. Alec's eyes traced the top of the water and crawled through the trees but the snakes natural coloration made it invisible to his eyes. "If you're looking for advice on damage dealing I could direct to a couple of people who might be able to point you in the right direction." The large man offered in his deep baritone rumble as his eyes searched for a target. "One closer to your level is a gentleman, and I use that term loosely." Alec offered with a deep chuckle. "Named Bahr. He's Tier 2 and a pretty heavy hitter at his level. If you're looking for more long term advice I'd suggest you look up a man named Sey. Sey is Tier 3 Front Line Team member and he's also known as 'The Man Who Never Misses." The large offered finally giving up his search as useless just before the giant beast flashed forward out of a tree latching into the large muscular man's torso and biting down. Inflicting a small amount of damage to him as his Battle Healing removed a majority of what he received as Alec swung out with his shield slicing deeply into the snakes body as it retreated back into the swamp. "It's good you're getting a chance to see the difference in a fight with a high damage Player vs a high Mitigation Player." The large stated. "Damage dealers burst a target down quick but Mitigation Players fight battles of attrition and they can get lengthy as you're seeing." The large man stated with a glance over his shoulder and a quick flash of a smile.

@Kityuisa

must roll LD 10+ to hit

Roll: ID# 120565
LD: 6+3=9 (Fail)
BD: 5

Hebishinu: 110566

MD: 7+3=10 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 8

Party

♥[12]  Alec | 753/785 HP | 67/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 383/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa chuckled as Alec mentioned Bahr, "He's actually my best friend! Believe in or not, he's like a big brother to me. I met him on my first day out actually. We fought the dragon hatchling, but Pinball appeared and killed it in one hit." Kityuisa shook her head, scanning for the snake in the midst of the marsh. Upon seeing some skin she dashed forward, landing a slash or two before it retreated back into the water. Kityuisa went back to Alec's side, "I actually want to get into the whole stealth and then massive DPS. Speed and attack is what i'm shooting for. Bahr is pretty good not going to lie.. But I feel I could learn more for what I want from either Hiko or Pin.. I would prefer Hiko...." Kityuisa trailed off, a small blush lighting her face before shaking it away focusing back onto the battle they were in the midst of, "Have you met Hikoru and Pinball? How did you meet Bahr?"

must roll LD 10+ to hit

Roll: ID# 120695
LD: 16
BD: 7

Party

♥[12]  Alec | 753/785 HP | 67/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 382/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec stood at the edge of the swamp staring intently trying to find the giant freaking snake. The thing was huge his could it be do darn stealthy he thought to himself as his eyes raked the scenery before him. "No kidding." The large man chuckled deeply. "I met Bahr through a Merchant named Dagger. You see Dagger has been 'hiring' to help him run through quests. He's not much of fighter so I've been fighting and he gathers Materials win win. On my last quest we did Butcher of the Sands. That guy can really dish out the damage." The large man stated as he continued scanning the swamp but came up empty. "Neither name rings a bell but if this (Hikoru?) is your first choice of start there. Never settle for your second pick. It'll always leave you wishing you'd...." The large man broke off as the giant snake lunged out of the water and latched onto his upper body again. Once more Alec's heavy armor did its job and absorbed all but the smallest amount of the delivered damage as his Battle Healing cleared that away the snake retreated back into the swamp. "Gone with your first choice." The large man finished as he glanced over his shoulder at the young lady and flashed a quick quirk of a smile at the corner of his mouth.

@Kityuisa

must roll LD 10+ to hit

Roll: ID# 120696
LD: 1+3=4 (Fail)
BD: 5

Hebishinu: 120697

MD: 5+2+1=8 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 7

Party

♥[4] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 753/785 HP | 67/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 326/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

"But what if... I feel bad for asking him to help me? He seems so overpoweringly powerful.. And then there's me... I would just feel awkward helping at such an early stage in our relationship." Kityuisa watched as the giant snake attacked Alec. Kityuisa rushed forward before it slithered back into the water. She slashed her dagger and watched as her mark cut it. A small tap of it's hit points disappearing before her very eyes. "Maybe I should just keep trying to figure it out on my own until I am stronger... Until I'm around end tier two? That way then I can get his help to perfect my technique?" Kityuisa bit her lip, she was slightly nervous about asking him at all... Kityuisa rested next to Alec so he could take his turn in attacking the huge snake beast. Her last attack was once again weak against the snake. Get stronger, Fight harder.

Roll: ID# 120892
LD: 18 found.
BD: 9 hit.

Party

♥[4] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 753/785 HP | 67/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 326/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

"Well I'll be the first to admit who things in video games works." The large man offered with a light chuckle. "But I can tell you in real life if you want to learn to do something right find an expert first then learn all you can from them. That's why before I even started the Blacksmithing Quest I went to to the top Blacksmith on all of Aincrad, Macradon is the only Grandmaster Ranked Blacksmith on this whole world, and I asked him if I could be his mentor. After he said yes I went out and did the quest, with him in fact, and have studying under him ever since. Maybe in a video game it works differently, please tell me if that's try. But in the real world by the time you're ready to hone or sharpen or expertise in something you've already got bad habits and won't want to change them. But heck what do I know? I'm just an old man stuck in a video game with a bunch of kids." Alec said as the giant snake suddenly launched itself at the large man biting his torso and leaving a small wound as his Battle Healing kicked in and sealed up most of the the damage Alec swung his razor edged shield down and sliced deeply into the snakes head as it retreated. Alec let out a laugh. "There we go! He's under half now Kit where on the downhill slide!" 

@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# 120895
LD: 2+3=5 (Fail)
BD: 1

Hebishinu: 120896

MD: 8+2+1=11 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 11

Party

♥[6] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 751/785 HP | 66/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 326-56=270/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa pondered over what he said, "I see what you mean. I've studied a lot in the real world under professionals......" I've done a lot of things that normal people don't do. Kityuisa had yet to mention it to anyone and it was boiling up inside her. If what Mars had said was true, the first time she mentions it, would be the last time. She would lose too many people she held dear. Kityuisa clenched her fists. "I get nervous I guess... I don't want it to just be a teaching-based relationship." Kityuisa turned away her face. Once again watching as the snake launched at Alec. She went forward, slashing before she stood back, "The problem is, Bahr said I liked him... He even managed to get me to ask him on a date.. So I would feel slightly awkward about asking him to teach me... I don't know.. Maybe i'm just being weird.."

Roll: ID# 120898
LD: 12 found
BD: 9 hit

Party

♥[6] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 751/785 HP | 66/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 269/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec listened to the young woman as she opened up to the older man. "Well young Miss. You do seem to have wormed yourself into a bit of a pickle, I'd say. It's never easy to have romantic feelings for someone in a mentorship or supervisory role. So it seems to me you only three options. Option 1 - You tell this man exactly how you feel, that you want to learn from him but are also attracted to him. That can either slam the door shut it lead to one of the strongest relationships possible. Option 2 - You tell this man how you feel about him and seek training elsewhere, that can also cause problems because you're learning from a lesser source and that might hurt his ego. Option 3 - You bury your feelings and never think of them again, but that's very unhealthy for you. If you want an old man's opinion don't live with regret tell him how you feel and that you want him to train you. It's the greatest risk for you but opens up the greatest reward possible." The large man offered as he spotted the snake and stepped forward and found a sink hole slipping and falling into the swamp water and coating himself in muck as the snake flashed down biting the large man viscously on the back if the neck Paralyzing him completely where he lay.

@kitykya@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# 120905
LD: 7+3=10 (Found)
BD: 1 (Critical Fail)

Hebishinu: 120906

MD: 9 (Crit +1)140+1=141-131=10 DMG

CD: 7 (Paralyze)

must roll LD 10+ to h-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.
If 7-12, its Paralyze , along with the +1 or +2 Damage from the roll

Party

♥[8] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 748/785 HP | 65/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 269/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa watched as Alec got paralyzed. She pondered over what he said, "I see what you mean.. I'll have to think about it.." Kityuisa dashed forward, getting revenge of the attack that the giant snake had landed on her friend. Kityuisa slashed and slashed, watching as the giant snake got a mere tick of hp away. Kityuisa panted, returning to his side, "I really should have brought my paralyze salve.." Kityuisa felt guilty, but she remembered there wasn't much she could do about it now, "I think we got this! That snake isn't going down without a fight, but we sure are dealing a bit of damage to it!" Kityuisa grinned happily, "I'm really happy right now. Thanks for letting me come with you!" Kityuisa gave Alec a big thumbs up, she really was happy. I wonder what we will do after this.. I don't really want to part away from Alec just yet. He's a nice companion. "I'm honestly having a lot of fun!"

Roll: ID# 120917
LD: 19 found
BD: 5 + 3 = 8 hit!

must roll LD 10+ to h-10 on BD, adds Paralyse or Toxic Venom. On CD, if the dice is 1-6, its Toxic Venom.

Party

♥[8] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 748/785 HP | 65/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 268/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec had slipped and flailed horribly missing his chance to attack the giant snake and as he landed face first in a giant puddle of swamp water the giant snake had lunged forward to deliver a viscous bite to the back of the large man's neck Paralyzing him instantly. Alec heard words coming from Kit as she lightly danced around his head in what he could only assume was her attacking the snakes again as all Alec saw was darkness due to the puddle of swamp water he was laying face down in. Alec couldn't make out what she said as his ears were filled with muddy swampy water but as he lay there he felt a tremor in the water and the sting of the massive snakes bite as it but into him once more dropping his health a few tricks further as his Battle Healing continued to mend the wounds he received almost as fast as received them.

@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# PARALYZED
LD: 
BD: 

Hebishinu: 120933

MD: 7+1=8 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG

LD: 4

Party

♥[9] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 746/785 HP | 65/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa stopped talking to see Alec face first in the mud, "Oh my god i'm so sorry!" She quickly went to his side, digging in the mud like a mole, uncovering his face so he had a breathing pocket, uncovering his ears so he could hear. "I was so oblivious.." Kityuisa chuckled lightly, wiping mud off the side of Alec's face that she was crouched next to. Kityuisa watched the snake bite at Alec, before slithering away. "You won't get away that easily!" Kityuisa stood to her feet, before glancing back down at Alec. What a way to be paralyzed... Kityuisa charged forward, bounding after the snake. She dove straight into the murky water. Her memory serving her well as she felt her breath. She slashed forward, and managed to nick the snake before she swam back up to the surface. She was treading the water now, "I should probably get out!" The water felt cool though, so she only swam to where she could stand. Standing up, the water sat at her chest. It was lapping against her lightly as she stood, the wake of the snake moving the water with every thrash of it's tail.

Roll: ID# 120938
LD: 13, found
BD: 4 + 3 = 7 hit

Party

♥[9] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 746/785 HP | 65/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec felt movement return to his body slowly. First it was his fingers and toes. Them Alec felt his hands and feet. Finally his arms and legs as he felt Kit digging in the swampy mud around him. As Alec stood up covered on mud and muck from the swamp spitting and spluttering trying to eject the disgusting liquid from his mouth. "Aaacckkk." The large man intoned as he tried to relieve himself of the filmy masses attached to himself. Spitting more he announced. "Well that was gross. I'm sorry Kit. Could you repeat what you were saying. I didn't mean to be a bad listener it's just....well...I was kind of buried in swamp there." The large man offered jokingly. Alec spotted the snake but was too busy trying to get the taste of swamp out of his mouth he missed his chance to attack. Alec watched as the giant snake slithered towards him and as it lunged out of the swamp Alec casually knocked the snake aside with his shield as he added. " I'm so not in the mood for right now snake." As he readied himself for the next go around.

@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# 120942
LD: 15+3=18 (Found)
BD: 4 (Miss)

Hebishinu: 120943

MD: 2+2+1=5 (Miss)

CD: 11

Party

♥[9] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 746/785 HP | 64/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 267/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa watched as Alec began to move from her place in the water. "I totally agree. We should have totally just gone for a swim today!" Kityuisa chuckled as she began to swim around to aid her in her little suggestion. "Non-the-less. I said... that I have to think about it.. I don't want to rush anything, yknow?" Kityuisa shyly ducked her head under the water, holding her breath so Alec couldn't say anything else about what they were talking about. But it was more so to hide the blush that had once again crept up across the entire span of her face. Kityuisa stayed under there for about a minute before she resurfaced, the snake appeared before her eyes, and she let out another slash, catching it as it charged for Alec. The giant snake missed, thanks to Kityuisa's aid and she ducked back under the water right after shouting at Alec, "I'm a mermaid!"

Roll: ID# 121007
LD: 15 found
BD: 8 hit

Party

♥[9] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 746/785 HP | 64/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 267/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

Alec nodded at the young woman's comments but then his face changed to one of confusion as she began paddling around the swampy water like she was in a fishing hole and not a disgusting swamp. "Good good take your time think ab....." Then the young woman submerged herself. Into the swamp?!? "When she surfaced the large man completely forgot to even look for the snake as all his focus was on Kit. "Hey Kit." The large man called out in his deep baritone rumble. "Again no where close to a video game expert. But you do realize you're in a swamp not a swimming hole right? In the real world you could be getting Malaria or even worse right now. If you want to go swimming I can take you to a real nice pond I found on Floor One but I'm not sure if THIS is the place you want to swim. Plus your kind of now covered in slime and mud and swamp scum right now too." The large man stated as the giant snake burst from the water to latch onto Alec's torso again. Thankfully his heavy armor continued to absorb a majority of the damage as his Battle Healing continued to fight the remainder of the incoming damage. As Alec swung his shield down again and sliced into the giant snake with its razor sharp edge cutting a clean deep cut in its scaled body.

@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# 121009
LD: 6+3=9 (Fail)
BD: 4

Hebishinu: 121010

MD: 3+2+1=6 (Hit) 140-141=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 9

Party

♥[10] Kityuisa | 300/300 HP | 22/30 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥[15]  Alec | 744/785 HP | 64/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 211/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa chuckled, "It's a video game, Alec! You can't get malaria!" aKityuisa chuckled before diving back down, despite how dirty the water felt, Kityuisa felt completely fine. Rather than attacking, Kityuisa continued to swim in the water, Maybe something cool is down here... Kityuisa shrugged the thought off before resurfacing and getting out of the water. "Once again, just know. I'm a mermaid." Kityuisa flicked her wet hair over the shoulder, accidentally spraying Alec with the mucky swamp waters. 

Kityuisa focused on the snake, her eyes trying to track its every movement. Despite having swam for quite some time, she still wanted to attack the darn thing. Kityuisa thought she saw it and dashed forwards, only to miss judge and slash a frog instead. the frog burst into pixels, letting out a small scream. Kityuisa turned to Alec, placing a hand behind her neck, she scratched, "Whoopsies, guess the frog wanted to die."

Roll: ID# 121012
LD: 6 not found
BD: not found

Party

♥[15]  Alec | 744/785 HP | 64/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% Treasure Chests

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 211/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

"A mermaid, ehh?" Alec said in his deep baritone rumble as a deep low chuckle erupted from deep within himself. "I'll remember." The large man said as Kit sprayed water from her hair as she whipped it up over her head sending muddy chunky water everywhere. "A mermaid or a swamp thing?" The larger man joked as he let out a hearty laugh as he looked to the swamp to search for the giant snake. There!! He spotted it and activated a Sword Art causing it glow and vibrate as lightning danced along the axe heads. Alec swung his arm out wide slicing into the snakes body but leaving only a tiny scratch beneath it's hardened scales. The snake struck lightning fast biting into Alec's side. Thankfully his heavy armor absorbed most of the damage and his Battle Healing surged lessening the damage further. Them Alec felt a familar warmth flow through him as Humphrey sent healing energy his way sealing up many of the larger wounds he had received as he swung his razor sharp shield around slicing even deeper into the snake dropping it's health bar into the red. "Yes ha Kit!! We got him on the ropes keep up the heat!!" The large man cheered loudly as the snake retreated back into the swamp.

@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# 121365
LD: 19+3=22 (Found)
BD: 9 (Crit +1) 11+1=12*7=84-100=1 DMG

Hebishinu: 121368

MD: 8+2+1=11 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 3

Party

♥[18]  Alec | 772/785 HP | 58/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: +30 HP

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 154/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa waved good bye to the frog as it had just burst into pixels. Kityuisa glanced back at Alec, "Mermaid, queen of the sea." Kityuisa grinned, her eyes continuing their search across the marsh. I have to see him. Her fingers itching to deal some damage, even if it were only a little. Alec had quite considerably cheered the young girl up. He too, dealt one damage just like her, his main source of damage from the armor he was wearing. Kityuisa felt like one day she could become strong enough to actually deal damage to the thing. Her gaze glancing around the marsh, fire lighting up in her, undwindling. Kityuisa was ready for whatever came next. (I'm listening to some inspiring music, ngl). Kityuisa thought she saw movement, but by the time she dashed forward it was all too late, it had already dashed away as fast as it had appeared, "It seems harder and harder for me to spot!" Kityuisa puffed her cheeks, "You're having good luck though!" 

Roll: ID# 121381
LD: 1 not found.
BD: 10

Party

♥[18]  Alec | 772/785 HP | 58/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: +30 HP

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 154/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa

"Got it." The large man chuckled out loud. "Queen of the Seas. And these are your seas?" The large man asked quizzically with a cocked eyebrow and wave of his massive arm encompassing the swamp waters before them. "If by luck you mean I'm really do a good job of standing still and letting it bite me you are ABSOLUTELY correct young lady." Alec offered with a derp heartfelt laugh. "Don't tell anyone." Alec dropped to a conspiratorial whisper as he cupped neat his mouth. "It's kind of my thing and my secret combat maneuver." The large man offered with another deep full bodied laugh as he turned back towards the swamp and again spotted the snake swinging his Forearm Axe around in a wide arc and delivering a nick to the massive snake as it again lunged biting into the large man delivering a small amount of damage which his heavy armor nearly negated along with the help of his Battle Healing. "Couple more goes like that and VICTORY IS OURS!!!" The large man cheered happily as he shot a wide toothy grin to the young woman.

@Kityuisa

Roll: ID# 121382
LD: 17+3=20 (Found)
BD: 10 (Crit +2) 11+2=13-100=1 DMG

Hebishinu: 121383

MD: 5+2+1=8 (Hit) 140-131=9 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

CD: 8

Party

♥[22]  Alec | 770/785 HP | 57/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: 1/5

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 97/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Alec

Kityuisa placed her hands on her hips, with a grin on her face. "I'm the mermaid of every droplet of water!" Kityuisa giggled, before holding her head up high, "The queen of all the water!" Just to prove herself, she marched right back into the water, splashing some up in the air. Even in the middle of battle, Kityuisa could have fun. This was something i'd forgotten.. I've always taken fighting so seriously... Kityuisa shrugged her thoughts off, before laughing in delight as the water sparkled in the air. Kityuisa heard a sound, and her laughter ceased. She saw the slimy skin of the snake and dashed forwards, once again missing. She had mistaken its location and had gotten faced with nothing but water and air. Kityuisa let out a small curse under her breath before kicking the water underneath her feet. "It's not faiiiir... I can never find him!" Kityuisa puffed her cheeks before trudging back over to Alec's side.

Roll: ID# 121387
LD: 7 not found
BD: 10

Party

♥[22]  Alec | 770/785 HP | 57/68 EN | 11 DMG | 131 MIT | 0 ACC | -1 (SW) EVA | 7 BH | 56 THN | - 25% DoT Stonewall | OOC 40 Healing | LD: +3 | Prosperity: +2 | +10% Mobs / +15% TreasureChests

Humphrey: 1/5

Enemy

♥   Hebishinu | 97/600 HP | 140 DMG | 100 MIT | 2 ACC

Edited by Kityuisa