[PP/F22] <<King of Lakes>>

"A unicorn?! I wouldn't love to be in that fight!" Kityuisa loved everything fantasy, which was why she called herself the mermaid queen of all water droplets in Aincrad. Kityuisa listened to Mac talk and watched as he went into an incognito browser. She nodded her head, she readied herself, waiting for Mac to let out his cry. I wonder what type of monsters we will fight. 

Kityuisa herself thought of her own most exciting fight.. Probably the dragon I fought on that one floor where I met Mitsuko.. Had to kill four giant bats, and then that dragon of the caves.. Man that was fun. She stretched her arms, resting them behind her neck. She was listening carefully to hear the sound of Mac's cry out for her to attack. Kityuisa would just wait lazily until he was ready for her, then she would attack. This is the boring part, I can't wait till the fun comes into play.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Floor 22 didn’t have many dangerous monsters if any monsters at all, but because of Macradon’s presence, all regular creatures in the area had vanished, they had all fled from not only the presence of Macradon, but also the presence of another kind of animal that seemed to rule these woods. A pack of wild stags had found a place to rest for the time being, but at this point they were looking for a challenge, they had felt a presence of someone with a high power, someone they could see as a threat to them on this floor, in their territory. Macradon slowly began to approach the area where the stags were walking around, and as he got close enough he drew his sword. Jumping out as silently as he could, Macradon initiated the combat with a battle cry just as he hit the creatures with Belphegor igniting his flames, holding down as many stags as he could for Macradon to hit. With an excellent blow on one of the stags, Macradon had already managed to get it down to the yellow zone while the others were still healthy in the green zone, now Macradon just waited for Kit to join.

Spoiler

600d6f5412529b943ae69f322e0c82f2.png

Attack 1: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Stag 1!
                                    Attack 2: 35x12 = 420 Damage to Stag 2!
                                    Attack 3: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Stag 3!
                                    Attack 4: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Stag 4!

56eedf83ec896de11aa5e5ab9543982c.png

Attack 1: 242-116 = 126 Damage to Macradon!
                                    Attack 2: 240-116 = 124 Damage to Macradon!
                                    Attack 3: 240-116 = 124 Damage to Macradon!
                                    Attack 4: Miss!

Party

♥   [0,0,0,0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 40/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [2,3,2,2]Macradon | 1353/1645 HP | 166/175 EN | 19 DMG | 116 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Stag 1 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 2 | 380/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 3 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 4 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa had been listening for quite some time, awaiting Mac to attack the group of beasts that kept their heads low to the ground. Kityuisa had no clue what he was fighting, but her ears perked as she heard the sounds of a blade crash, and a bleat from what sounded like a deer. Kityuisa took it as her queue. She slyly ran forwards until she peeked up at the edge of the foliage she had been behind. Four beautiful stags lay around Macradon, going in for an attack. Kityuisa took note that one had taken more damage than the rest. This was the one she would attack before allowing Macradon to fight some more. She knew that even if she landed a critical, the hate would not be towards her, rather centered on Mac. Kityuisa dashed forward, activating the same sword skill she had used on the king of the waters. Kityuisa dealt a considerable amount of hit points before she backed away, back behind Mac. She was enabling him to act as a tank, and thus centering herself as a damage dealer. 

Spoiler

ID: 121931
BD: 9

Party

♥   [0,2,0,0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 40/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [2,3,2,2]Macradon | 1353/1645 HP | 166/175 EN | 19 DMG | 116 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Stag 1 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 2 | 250/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 3 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 4 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Even though the stags did heavy blows with their antlers, Macradon’s heavy armor as well as his maneuvering made it much more manageable. The damage ticked down on Macradon’s health where his battle healing was only capable of doing so much, it wasn’t too noticeable, but it helped with the dents in his health bar having now taken roughly 600 damage after mitigation. “This would’ve been much better if I had prepared for this … oh well.” Macradon muttered as he went for another attack right after Kit had done her strike towards the already hurt stag. “Good job, if I don’t take it out, you should do your best to down it!” Macradon said, calling Kit to strike again after Macradon’s wide sweeps. Macradon went with a Calamity Disaster again, 6 heavy strokes cleaving through all the stags while also glowing a bright yellow if not white light as his Holy Damage triggered once again. One stag was left down to the lowest of reds, while the other seemed to be on the border of red to yellow, and the two others held out fine in the yellow zone. “You’re up!” Macradon called out.

Spoiler

06286b52a9c823d1052c5d71590dccc2.png

Attack 1: 33x12 = 396 Damage to Stag 1!
                                    Attack 2: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Stag 2!
                                    Attack 3: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Stag 3!
                                    Attack 4: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Stag 4!

d8aaaa29badfae9fffd82f08b0dd6c03.png

Attack 1: 241-116 = 125 Damage to Stag 1!
                                    Attack 2: 241-116 = 125 Damage to Stag 2!
                                    Attack 3: 240-116 = 124 Damage to Stag 3!
                                    Attack 4: Miss!

Party

♥   [5,2,4,4]Macradon | 1061/1645 HP | 151/175 EN | 19 DMG | 116 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Stag 1 | 140/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 2 |   22/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 3 | 308/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 4 | 308/800 HP | 240 DMG

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa nodded her head, listening to Mac. The sooner they took them down, even if they targeted them one at a time, the less damage that was dealt to Mac. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes before charging forward. She slashed at the stag watching as it burst into pixels. A window popped up, but Kityuisa merely swiped it away. They were in the middle of a fight, she couldn't afford to be checking what loot her and Mac obtained per kill. Curse Kayaba, it was his silent way of saying that he wanted everyone to die. Kityuisa nodded her eyes, "You're turn now!" She had already decided that she would focus on the first stag, after all it had the least amount of hp out of all the three remaining stags. The fight would end soon enough, then the two could recover their energy and health before continuing to fight. That was.. If Mac wanted to keep fighting..

ID: 122012 ; 122020
BD: 5 + 3 = 8
LD: 15
CD: 9

Party

♥   [5,2,4,4]Macradon | 1061/1645 HP | 151/175 EN | 19 DMG | 116 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Stag 1 | 140/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 2 |
Dead
     ♥  Wild Stag 3 | 308/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 4 | 308/800 HP | 240 DMG

+4000 Col
+4 T3 Materials
+1 Rare Armor/Shield Unidentified 

Rare Unidentified Armor/Shield [ID: 122020 | LD: 15 | CD: 9]

Edited by Kityuisa

Kit quickly took out the lowest of the stags, giving way for Macradon to deal with the remaining three. “Aye!” Macradon called out in response to Kit, swung with his greatsword in a manner that activated his < Calamity Disaster > again. Swift strokes quickly going through the stags made one of them burst into crystalline polygons, shattering into nothing but loot and resources for players. With the two remaining stags at the lower red zone,  which Kit should be able to at least take one out with her dagger Sword Arts. “Alright, ripe for the picking, choose your stag!” Macradon called out to Kit as he himself prepared to take out the one she didn’t choose. To continue farming like this, Macradon would probably have to resort to things like Damage Mitigation enhancing foods just to be able to tank more, his health was the only thing that was lacking, Energy Resources by itself was fine. 

Spoiler

ID: 122036
CD: 7, Recovery Proc!

879b444c7f2e97848ccbed4925348b56.png

Attack 1: 33x12 = 396 Damage to Stag 1!
                                    Attack 2: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Stag 3!
                                    Attack 3: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Stag 4!

2855ec257272b87812ee8b6fd7675e14.png

Attack 1: Dead.
                                    Attack 2: Miss!
                                    Attack 3: Miss!

ID: 122039
LD: 15+5=20
CD: 12 -> T3 Perfect Weapon, 8800 Col

Party

♥   [5,2,6,6]Macradon | 1143/1645 HP | 143/175 EN | 19 DMG | 116 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Stag 1 | Dead
     ♥  Wild Stag 2 | Dead
     ♥  Wild Stag 3 | 80/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Stag 4 | 80/800 HP | 240 DMG

+8800 Col
+T3 Weapon Unidentified

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa gripped her dagger watching as Mac finished off another one of the stags. Two were left, both on low health. If she took out one, Mac would take out the other. Kityuisa dashed forwards. Her dagger glinting as she slashed at the stag. The blue and green shades of pixelated connotation burst forth, bringing even more colors to the scenic display that surrounded the two companions. 

Kityuisa once again, slid the window away. "You got the last one?" After this fight she'd definitely want to fight more. It was just a matter of making sure Mac kept his health up. After today, Kityuisa would have enough skill points to invest in more skills. That much she was excited for. Kityuisa gripped her dagger, if for some odd reason, Mac missed.. Kityuisa would be ready to fight even more than before. This is fun~ She was, definitely, having a blast today.

Spoiler

BD: 5 + 3 = 8

LD: 8
CD: 8

Party

♥   [5,2,6,6]Macradon | 1143/1645 HP | 143/175 EN | 19 DMG | 116 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Stag 1 | Dead
     ♥  Wild Stag 2 | Dead
     ♥  Wild Stag 3 | Dead
     ♥  Wild Stag 4 | 80/800 HP | 240 DMG

+6400 Col
+1 T3 Rare Unidentified Trinket

Edited by Kityuisa

With Kit capable of taking out another stag, Macradon would turn his back to the last, doing the same move as he did against the King of the Lake. Exposing his rear towards the wild angered stag, and awaiting its charge, baiting out a straight forward attack that could easily be intercepted by Macradon’s counter attack right before the stag would get into its range. “Let this be a lesson.” Macradon said and got into stance “When an untrained enemy sees an opportunity to make the final blow, they’re gonna make an inefficient attack to make the final blow more “final”.” Macradon said and activated his sword art, meanwhile the stag had begun its charge towards Macradon with its antlers pointed towards him. Swinging his sword over his head, Macradon would cleave down into the final stag with a gleaming holy light splitting the monster in half as it dispersed into nothing. “With the final attack, its trajectory becomes very easy to predict and intercept like I just did, the same thing I did with the field boss. When you get used to it over time, you can easily predict when someone or something is doing its “final blow”.” Macradon explained, hoping that this fight at least had some value other than the adrenaline and the loot.

Spoiler

ID: 122085
BD: 10+2=10(12), Crit +2!
CD: 4, No Proc.
Sword art used: Back Rush - 33x5 = 165 Damage to Wild Stag 4!

ID: 122400
LD: 16+5=21
CD: 4 -> T3 Perfect Armor, T3 Rare Trinket, 5600 Col

Party

♥   [5,2,6,9]Macradon | 1143/1645 HP | 142/175 EN | 19 DMG | 116 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Stag 1 | Dead
     ♥  Wild Stag 2 | Dead
     ♥  Wild Stag 3 | Dead
     ♥  Wild Stag 4 | Dead

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa watched as the four stags were now gone. Kityuisa watched as the last one burst into pixels before her very own eyes. Until something rather shiny caught her eye. Kityuisa glanced at Mac, "Look!" She ran forward to the glowing object. An ancient looking sunken under water treasure chest was right in front of the crimson eyed blonde girl. She wrapped her entire body around it. Would she be able to lift it? Would it take her down into the water with it? Or would she be able to lift it!

Luck was on her side as she struggled to pluck the treasure chest up from its domain in the waters resting around the two players that had just made acquaintances earlier in the very day that it was. Kit Yui Sa waved Mac over, "Come and open it for me. I can never get these damn things open." 

Spoiler

LD: 17

Treasure Chest Found

Edited by Kityuisa

With the stags liquidated, Macradon would sheathe his sword and rolled his shoulders “Been a while since I had to do this kind of work without buffing myself up.” he said, stretching after this sudden surge of action. Taking in a few deep breaths as he walked back out into the open where Kit had ventured. As Kit alerted him, he looked over towards her gesture and looked. “Oh, haven’t seen these before.” Macradon muttered as he went towards the girl as she went down to bring the treasure chest up. “Aight, I’ll come and go for it.” Macradon said as he came over to the treasure chest and opened it. 

[Queue LoZ fanfare]

“That was disappointing …” Macradon said as he saw the contents of the treasure chest. It was seemingly supposed to be a “treasure” chest, but it had less Col than a monster drop, less materials than you would’ve gotten from combat, and three lousy unidentified items. Macradon sighed and showed Kit the contents of the chest.

Spoiler

ID: 122217
LD: 15 -> 2200 Col, 5 T3 Materials, T3 Rare Weapon, (2) T3 Rare Consumables

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa simply scrunched her nose, "Oof.. That's not that good." She delicately lifted the rare weapon, before letting it drop back into the chest. "Er... Anyways." Kityuisa turned away, the chest no longer keeping her attention. "Let's fight more monsters. Do you want to buff yourself to make it easier?" Kityuisa did not mind having to wait on Mac. She would wait as long as he needed. Kityuisa instead thought of all the chests she had found. It was simple to get a chest, find the contents. But for her, they were never all that great. Kityuisa puffed her cheeks. I don't think i've ever found a good treasure chest. Kityuisa shook her head, granted they were useful when she was not in the mood for fighting monsters. But for some reason, Kityuisa just wasn't pleased with this chest. She wanted to go back to fighting the wild stags that had given them as much loot as they already had.

Macradon raised his shoulders as he replied “Sure. It’s gotta take a short while, but if you want to, you could go out and scout for some monsters to fight against?”. Walking over to the nearest tree to lean up against, Macradon would take out a few consumables from his inventory. A single bowl of soup to be consumed, mostly for his own safety, as more mitigation meant more time capable of handling attacks from monsters, as well as a small pickled carrot salad to finish things off. It was like he was having a nice picnic by himself, preparing for the fight to come. Finish his meal, Macradon stood back up and stretched his body, now ready to engage in combat again. “Alright, let’s get some loot!” Macradon said with a smile as he went in for some monster hunting that would surely not go wrong as long as he did his stealth routine to make sure all the hate was on him.

< Hearty Seafood Soup consumed >
< Carrot Sauerkraut consumed >

Kityuisa had decided not to go out and scout for monsters. She knew how extremely tough each of these monsters that they were fighting were, and she knew if she got in a pickle she wouldn't be able to get out. So, Kityuisa decided to wait for Mac to finish his meal. She grinned as she watched him eat his soup and carrot, "What kinda buffs you getting?" It smelled delicious, and it made Kityuisa want to eat lunch. She unwrapped the sandwich that Mitsuko had made for her. While it had no buffs attached to it, it was still good tasting and she was able to eat it to replenish her hunger. She took a bite, and finished it in a few ravenous bites. Kityuisa had been hungry. She stretched a bit before glancing back at Mac. He was done with his food as well, "Mine had no buffs, but I feel more energized." Kityuisa cracked her neck and her knuckles before asking Mac, "You gonna do the whole stealth thing again?"

As he was getting consuming his meal for buffs, Kit posed a question towards him “Just the usual, Damage Mitigation, Evasion, and Accuracy. It’ll help me stay in the fight for longer, being able to hold the hate while not taking too much damage.” Macradon replied. Nodding his head at Kit Macradon affirmed her thoughts “Aye, stealth is what helps me guarantee the first hit to grab as much hate as I can so they focus on me. I used to do this with Tracking, but then it was nerfed to the ground in a hotfix, as well as charge, it just didn’t go that well, and stealth got an unneeded buff which made it objectively better. It feels a bit weird having to go out of sight all the time, but since it's the safest and now the only way to do it, that’s all I gotta do if I want to keep my teammates safe.” Macradon said and walked back out into the woods, hiding away once again.

ID: 122318
LD: 6+5=11 Stealth Rating

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa simply nodded her head. She watched as Mac slithered into the shadows. He would be going out to find more monsters to fight. Kityuisa would be standing here, waiting in silence until he attacked yet another monster group.

Kityuisa and Mac's gain so far was alright. Their total was around the early 30,000's. Kityuisa gritted her teeth. Willow let out a small meow. Kityuisa had a lot more to do to prepare for the party. How much col did she even need? Kityuisa let out a hefty sigh. The party was right around the corner, and she wasn't exactly the richest girl in all of Aincrad. Kityuisa could always ask her friends for a loan, but she wanted to prove to them that she could easily get all the col she needed by herself. Kityuisa let out a soft sigh before telling Willow to be silent. She wanted everything to go by faster.

While walking around in the shadows of the trees, Macradon would try to see if he could find anything that would be worthy of being prey for Macradon’s level. Just like before, all normal creatures has left the premise, only the strongest would stay in the area, seeking their opponent. Macradon found a small pack of moose, three  brownish greyish moose … and then a single albino moose “Well that’s something new.” Macradon muttered as he went into battle stance. Going in, Macradon quickly startled the moose with a call for Kit “It’s time to hunt!”, making them incapable of attacking him as he was allowed to go all out, cleaving into the big beasts with his sword, dropping some of their health, but not by too much, only a third of their health “Maybe I should’ve used some damage enhancing consumables, my damage is lacking a bit here …” he thought and waited for Kit to do her thing.

Spoiler

ID: 122401
LD: 9+5=14 Stealth Rating

7d47d7f6afa69fe6e72d35c663db06ea.png

Attack 1: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Moose 1!
                                    Attack 2: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Moose 2!
                                    Attack 3: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Moose 3!
                                    Attack 3: 22x12 = 264 Damage to Moose 4!

ID: 122402 | BD: 2-1=1, miss.

ID: 122403 | BD: 2-1=1, miss.

ID: 122404 | BD: 3-1=2, miss.

ID: 122406 | BD: 2-1=1, miss.

Attack 1: Miss!

ID: 122402
CD: 9, Recovery Proc!

Party

♥   [0,0,0,0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 40/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [2,2,2,2]Macradon | 1450/1645 HP | 161/175 EN | 19 DMG | 161 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Moose 1 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 2 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 3 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 4 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa heard her queue and ran into the clearing, her dagger gleaming as she dashed for the closest moose. Her attack hit her target, dealing the best possible damage she could do. Kityuisa grinned, but stopped grinning when she noticed the singular albino moose right in front of her. "Is that even... Possible?" That moose must have some s-grade meat! I could get some for Hikoru! She grinned before leaping back behind Mac. She had the same amount of hate as him for the first moose. Whoopees.. I might get hit. Kityuisa chuckled to herself before grinning at Mac, "Think that Albino is s-grade? Think of the meal you could make!" She couldn't help but feel happy that they had stumbled upon a moose as beautiful as the one that was right in front of the duo of, now, friends. Willow let out a soft meow, glancing at Kit before flicking her ears.

Spoiler

BD: 10

Party

♥   [2,0,0,0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 40/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [2,2,2,2]Macradon | 1450/1645 HP | 161/175 EN | 19 DMG | 161 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Moose 1 | 393/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 2 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 3 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 4 | 536/800 HP | 240 DMG

Edited by Kityuisa

Getting into stance again, it seemed that the first moose had gotten a split focus on both Kit and Mac, which wasn’t favorable. “I guess it is a rare specimen, perhaps it has a chance to drop something nice.” Macradon replied at Kit’s question, it could be some really good loot that came from it, but it could also just be a shiny moose that just looked  fancy. Going in to attack once again, Macradon managed to hit most of the moose, grabbing the attention of them once again, making sure he was the target. Two of the moose hit him, dealing a solid amount of damage before retreating back a few feet, getting ready to attack again. “The first moose is low, take it out, I’ll focus on the rest!” Macradon said and got into stance to perform another sword art when the chance got to him, probably right after Kit’s attack, that would probably let him get in and attack while they were reacting to their kin going down. 

Spoiler

ID: 122600
CD: 2, No Proc.

014df2833ce525daa45e34784ca463da.png

Attack 1: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Moose 1!
                                    Attack 3: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Moose 3!
                                    Attack 3: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Moose 4!

643ff8ded15174d0395461190ec340da.png

Attack 1: 241-161 = 80 Damage to Macradon!
                                    Attack 2: 241-161 = 80 Damage to Macradon!

Party

♥   [2,0,0,0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 40/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [4,2,4,4]Macradon | 1372/1645 HP | 147/175 EN | 19 DMG | 161 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Moose 1 |   65/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 3 | 308/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 4 | 308/800 HP | 240 DMG

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa nodded her head, understanding exactly what Mac wanted her to do. I won't let him down! Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, facing the deer. She charged up her dagger. Her sword art causing the blade to glow an eerie red. Just as per usual she began to move swiftly, the speed of the wind. However, on her way over to the moose with the least amount of health, Kityuisa tripped! She felt her foot get caught on a rabbit hole, and she instead sprawled straight onto her face! Kityuisa was shocked as the wind got knocked out from her. She took a moment to collect herself, before removing her face from the dirt. She spit out what dirt she had gotten into her mouth and cleared her nose. She blinked the dirt away, before leaning backwards onto her heels. She sheepishly looked at Mac, "Whoops.... I'm sorry..." I let him down... Kityuisa looked for her dagger, finding it lodged into the dirt. She wrapped her right hand around the hilt, and began to attempt to pull it from its hold in the ground. Kityuisa let out a small curse as she was unable to get it out. I'll try with two hands...

Spoiler

Eternal Cyclone x13 Wild Moose 1
BD: 1 Miss

Party

♥   [2,0,0,0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 29/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [4,2,4,4]Macradon | 1450/1645 HP | 147/175 EN | 19 DMG | 161 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Moose 1 |   65/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 3 | 308/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 4 | 308/800 HP | 240 DMG

As Kit went in for her attack, the worst of luck had seemed to have fallen upon her today, as she for some reason got caught in some of the terrain. Quickly repositioning to be a wall for Kit “No worries.” he replied and acted as a shield while preparing his sword art. Lunging forward in a swift motion, Macradon went in with his strongest AOE sword art again, it did drain a lot of energy over time, but it was the most efficient way of dealing damage to groups. As he cleaved through the four moose, one of them was depleted fully of health, the last three remaining had a bit of HP left, though the albino had the most. “The non-albinos have low HP, try to get a hit on either of them, I’ll try and see if I can get a killing blow on the remaining after that!” Macradon called out to Kit.

Spoiler

ID: 122656
CD: 12, Recovery Proc!

a7f7c80c4e1368009fc216526e95de59.png

Attack 1: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Moose 1!
                                    Attack 2: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Moose 2!
                                    Attack 3: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Moose 3!
                                    Attack 3: 19x12 = 228 Damage to Moose 4!

75ae41b8a747ef88d02a48aa8a4f6a50.png

Attack 1: Dead.
                                    Attack 2: 242-161 = 81 Damage to Macradon!
                                    Attack 3: 242-161 = 81 Damage to Macradon!
                                    Attack 3: 241-161 = 80 Damage to Macradon!

ID: 122660
LD: 15+5=20
CD: 12 -> T3 Perfect Weapon, 7200 Col, 2x T3 Materials

Party

♥   [2,0,0,0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 29/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [4,4,6,6]Macradon | 1211/1645 HP | 139/175 EN | 19 DMG | 161 MIT | 4 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemies

♥  Wild Moose 1 | Dead
     ♥  Wild Moose 2 | 308/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 3 |   80/800 HP | 240 DMG
     ♥  Wild Moose 4 |   80/800 HP | 240 DMG

Edited by Macradon