♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Black Swan: +1 EVA, +2 MIT
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Kityuisa had been checking back to the Blazing Typhoon once every day to see if her new dagger was ready. When Kityuisa passed by one more time, her eyes widened. Her dagger was ready! There it sat, perfectly on display. Kityuisa's eyes widened as she saw the black material of the blade shining in the light. The ruby set on the side only adding to it's aesthetic. The gold ribboning down to the hilt, where the intricate delicacy held view to something--- more than she had gotten from her plain silver dagger. Kityuisa was happy with the result.

She picked it up, feeling it in her hand. She tossed it to her left hand, before returning it to her right. She slashed a bit, getting a feel for it. Kityuisa walked up to the counter to thank the blacksmith, "Thank you so much! I'm actually planning on using it like right now on floor 22.. I want to hit up that one fish quest..." Kityuisa paused her talking, before glancing at Macradon, her smile bright on her face, "Why don't you come with me! It'll be fun!" Kityuisa opened her menu and shot a party invite his way. She laughed, she had a habit of inviting people before they even said yes...

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sounds of Macradon’s new apprentice, Alec, could be heard throughout the shop, as the sounds of mallet upon mineral emitted from the open back door. Macradon just sat in his chair at the counter, lazily leaning over the desk as he awaited any requests from his apprentice, or from players that would come to his shop. Macradon would look out through the glass panes of his shop to see the blonde girl, finally seeing that her weapon was ready to be picked up, displayed for he to notice. Macradon would yawn as he straightened his back and got up into posture to greet the girl when she would enter the shop to pick up the requested item “Hey, seems like you saw your item!” Macradon said, rubbing his eyes to make sure he would stay awake and not just suddenly fall asleep from his boredom. Listening to her usage of the dagger, Macradon was slightly worried that a girl, probably mid tier 2, would’ve tried to solo the fish field boss on the 22nd floor, it did not bode well, so Macradon wanted to join “Aye I’ll tag along, heard the fish is quite dangerous, and we can’t have players die from not being fully prepared, I hope it won’t bother you with me here.” Macradon said and looked back at his familiar “Bel, we’re leaving, come boy.” he said to the three headed doberman. Macradon was wearing his casual knight’s clothes, probably the only thing left signalling that he was a part of the KoB, other than that people knew he was, but it would help him get the things done for this quest.

Stats

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 80
1645 HP
175 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (31 w/ Holy)
- (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Athletics +9 Familiar +1 Ferocity)
35 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Knight's Clothes ................. // +3 Loot Die
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Exiled Requiem ................... // +81 Mitigation
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs
Buff name ........................ // Buff effect

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Searching                  | Rank 5: +5 LD. +5 Stealth Detection
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5%(78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Hiding                   | Rank 5: +5 Stealth roll
Extended Mod Limit       | Rank 2: +3 Mod Slots
Parry                    | Reduce incoming damage by 50%(rounded down)
Energist                 | Add 5xTier(15) Energy to your max pool

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 45 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage
Meditation                 | Recover 3xTier(15) energy with post action. Recover 2xTier(10) energy if you are hit before your next round

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Energy Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20)
Surprise Attack          | Cannot miss from stealth. +3xTier(9) base damage on first attack.
Vengeful Riposte         | Return 50% of damage(mitigatable) to target

Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.
Vanish                   | In combat post action to stealth. Free action in combat to stealth if mob has been slain

Kityuisa grinned, "I would love to have someone tag along!" Kityuisa watched as he called to his three headed... dog? Kityuisa let out a whistle. Her cat coming inside the shop, from where she had been cleaning herself right outside the door. Kityuisa bent down and scooped up her lovely black cat. "Ready Willow?" Willow would let out a meow, and nudge the new dagger with her nose flaring. "That's my new weapon, silly!" Kityuisa let out a chuckle, her cat always cracked her up!

Kityuisa lead the way out of the shop, "So, as you probably know, my name is Kityuisa! You can call me whatever suits you." She grinned up at Macradon as she exited the shop. "I wanted to fight the fish, because that's where my shop is set up! On floor twenty-two! And it just hits close to home." Kityuisa shrugged, "I'd rather have it out of the way, than having that threat hanging over my head. Plus, the more people that get to floor twenty-two, the more business I have!"

Macradon would smile at the girl’s remark “Lovely, I’ll get my things ready and then we can take off.” Macradon said as he opened his inventory. He would make sure everything was ready for this while also only wearing his white and red leather jacket and his Count of Death gauntlet. Making sure his armor was ready in his battle ready inventory, Macradon was ready to venture out. “Alright, Kityuisa is quite a mouthful, but I’ll try to see if I can make it work. And the name’s Macradon as you know, most call me Mac, as that’s much shorter and easier than the whole shebackle.” Macradon replied. Macradon would raise his shoulders and hold up his hands “I guess that makes sense. I’d love to help you get more business, all I’m doing here is having an unintentional monopoly on blacksmithing … which wasn’t really what I had hoped for ... “ Macradon said with a slight chuckle as he exited the shop and closed his down, having the ‘Closed’ sign hanging in the main window. “Do you want to lead the way, or should I?” Macradon asked.

Kityuisa grinned, "People call me Kit if they don't wanna pronounce my full name." Kityuisa laid a hand on her cat, "I don't mind if that's what you call me. Or you can come up with an entirely new nickname." Kityuisa nodded her head, "Macradon... Mac... Got it." Kityuisa nodded, glad that Mac would help her clear her floor of the monster. "I can lead the way." Kityuisa followed Mac out of the shop and headed straight for the town teleporter. Upon arriving she would climb her way up before setting Willow down. She would hold out her hand for Mac to take, "I'm ready!" In a single instance, Kityuisa shouted out, "Floor 22! Coral!" And she would disappear from floor one and reappear on floor twenty-two. Kityuisa stepped off the teleporter.

"My shops down that ways a bit, but the lake is down this ways." Kityuisa pointed and then pointed again before turning towards the area she pointed in the second time, beginning to walk forwards towards the lake.

Macradon would nod at the girl “Kit it is then.” he said with a smile and followed the girl to the teleportation plaza. With an outstretched hand, Macradon would grab it to follow Kit to the 22nd floor’s settlement, Coral. As the blue light engulfed the two players, they quickly arrived at the town of Coral. Looking at the directions Kit showed him Macradon wouldn’t do anything but listen, since there wasn’t too much to say until the quest would be active. As it reminded him, they should probably form a party so they could do the quest together, and with that, he sent over a party invite to Kit “It’ll be easier to do the quest as a party, makes everything much more streamlined.” Macradon said. “When the quests’s done, care to show me your shop, now that you already have seen mine?” Macradon asked, just to have something to talk about before they would arrive at their starting point.

Kityuisa accepted the party request and just like that, Mac's name appeared in the upper left-most corner of her screen. Kityuisa grinned, "Sure thing! I love my shop. I named it the Tipsy Witch..." Kityuisa rubbed her elbow, "Now that I think about it.. It's probably not the best name... But! I am an alchemist. So..." She gave a small shrug of her shoulders, "I quite like my shop. I made it really based on nature... Lots of plants and organic life.. Perfect, really. It's bigger than it looks from the front, it has a bathroom and everything!" Kityuisa finished gushing about her shop before walking closer to the area of the quest location. Upon getting to the lake, Kityuisa walked up to the fisherman that would be responsible of giving the two the quest. Kityuisa said the right things, and when the quest icon popped up on her screen, she pressed accept. Mac, should be getting the same quest pop up... "Looks like we have to head to the base of the mountain at the uppermost part of the lake. You ready?" Kityuisa's eyes gleamed with determination.

Macradon would chortle lightly and shrugged, “I’ve never been the greatest at naming places either, I mean, Blazing Typhoon, how does that make sense? I just thought of something, and it just stuck. After a while my shop has been active, I’ve just tried to spun a random description that made sense for the name, but in all honesty, it doesn’t really make much sense.” Macradon replied towards the naming of shop and laughed. “You sound more and more like a druid. You sure you can’t talk to trees?” Macradon said, snickering at the remark as a joke while the two were walking down towards the lake. Macradon would let Kit take the lead, having her do the talking and gathering of intel, he would nod towards her and reply “Aye, I’m ready for this!” as the two would walk off towards the base of the mountain to find some kind of lizardy thingy. They would walk along the shore of the lake, quite a beautiful display around them, light forest, green plains, and the deep blue lake, quite idyllically “I should take Kairi out here on a date some day, maybe even hold our wedding here.” Macradon thought as he walked along the path to the mountain.

Post 1/3 towards the mountain

Kityuisa grinned, "I wish I could talk to trees. How cool would that be?" Kityuisa brought a hand to her chin, "I like the name of your shop though. It makes it feel genuine... Real.. Mine is more of a goofy name. Yours really sounds like something amazing. Your craftsmanship is also spectacular." Kityuisa inspected her blade one more time. "It's literally perfect, I might cry." Kityuisa chuckled at herself. She was a bit sad she might have to replace it soon though.. Willow was learning faster than she had ever seen. Willow soon would be the damage boosting she needed. "So tell me. If Willow does learn how to boost my damage, she's being trained.. What kind of weapon would I even want to use?" Kityuisa furrowed her eyebrows, "And how do I even get a weapon like that.. I want it to be unique.. But I wish that I could have you make it for me.. Honestly.. After I get a different stat-weapon... I would want to frame this one. It's literally perfect!" Kityuisa clapped her hands with glee. Still, fangirling over her dagger.

Post 2/3 Mountain

Macradon nodded “It would be cool indeed. Just thinking of what the Trees could talk about, what they would talk about, it intrigues my mind, even though it probably will never happen.” Macradon said as a final comment. Macradon would chortle at Kit’s remark towards not only his shop, but also his crafts “You give me too much credit, all I do is do what the inhabitants of Aincrad wants me to, what they expect me to do, at least until someone else picks up the flame from me.” Macradon said, thinking about his apprentice. Macradon would look at Kit, thinking of an answer to give her “Well, if your familiar will be your main damage pool, then having something to add to it will have you at a decent place, optimal for damage would be Fallen or Holy enhancements, since they just amplify the damage you deal with your familiar. There is also the possibility of going the status route, since you aren’t sacrificing damage from your weapon, you could possibly think of ways to go Damage over Time, like poison, burn or bleed. If you’d rather be able to Crowd Control, something like Paralyze could also be a thing to look into. There are so many possibilities, it just all relies on what you want to do.” Macradon replied. Macradon would smile “I’m glad you like it so much.” he commented on the praise of the dagger.

"I really wish that there was a skill that would let you talk to trees. Just imagine what they would have to say! It would be so cool! Trees literally see everything!" Kityuisa grinned, glancing at the trees surrounding the two. Kityuisa grinned, she really did like her dagger. "I'm not really sure on what I want to do... Yeah, being able to knock extra damage would be awesome! So holy and fallen would be pretty cool.. But that's so hard to get! I might just settle for bleed or burn.. But, i'm not really sure.. What are you doing with your weapons? You have a familiar, yeah... But what kind is it? Damage?" Kityuisa wanted to get to know Mac even more! The more she could find out, the better! "You're also pretty nice, yknow. It's not everyday I meet someone that goes on a quest with a nobody like me." 

Macradon nodded, it was true what the girl said, it was quite the possible conversations one could strike up with trees, it was nearly surreal ... well it was absolutely surreal. "Hm ..." Macradon pondered "I've had multiple familiars, and for now I've settled for the Damage Mastery, that's what provides the most synergy to my weapon, Blade of the Dictator. It's got the majority of its slots for Holy Damage Enhancements, while having the last slot taken by Phase. It's quite the great weapon at most times, when I land the proper blow, my burst damage rivals most, and not many can get that much damage from an attack like I can." Macradon said, he was indeed quite lucky to have not just a Holy weapon, but this holy weapon. "I'm quite humbled by your praise. When I first became a Knight of the Blood Oath, I, unlike others from the guild, have kept my oath since my beginnings, and it was to pledge my allegiance to the people of Aincrad, helping those that needed help the most, those that have not yet gone to a point where they can feel safe being by themselves, not being in need of bodyguards like me. In the start I could be the bodyguard, but just until they could take care of things themselves. Whenever low leveled players ask for my help, I'll gladly oblige." Macradon said, replying to the incoming praise.

Kityuisa gave Mac a wide grin, "I love the way you look at things. I admire you for that." Kityuisa held up a thumbs up towards Mac before stringing her hands together behind her back. "Tell me more about you, since we are here after all." She began to sway as she walked. 

The mountain base a the crater of the lake was beautiful and super duper tall! Kityuisa couldn't climb it even if she wanted to! She knew she would fall on her booty and get wet. The lake water was beautiful. The sun was reflecting perfectly along the untouched surface to the water. There were no waves because, well... It was a lake not an ocean. The water looked really warm to Kityuisa and all she wanted to do was go for a summer swim! Her eyes looked back at Mac, "We should go swimming!" She tossed her arms up in the air with excitement.

The knight chortled at the remark and smiled “I’m glad someone thinks of me … I haven’t had the best reputation when I roamed the highest of floors with the frontliners, mostly because of my incompetence as a leader, but also because of my affiliations. One of the reasons I’ve been keeping myself down in my shop and dedicating all my time for helping beginners get some proper equipment so they get a kick start for them to be able to defend themselves.” Macradon said. Looking over at Kit, Macradon smiled at the thought “Yeah, a good swimming session can real-” he said but stopped when he remembered, the only thing he has for water escapades was a single bath towel to wrap around his waist. “You know what … let’s just focus at the task at hand for now, and we can think of leisure later.” Macradon said, trying to get the focus away from his non-existent swim trunks.

Kityuisa let out a giggle as Macradon stopped talking. She had a good feeling about it, so she just pretended she didn't know. "Y'know what? You're right! How about this. You join my party/event! It's gonna be on the beach so we can go swimming. There's also competitions! You should really come!" Kityuisa grinned, "There will be prizes too!" Kityuisa bit her lip, she was still having trouble accumulate the money for the prizes, but no worries for her. She would just try harder, "I need to go grinding soon..." Kityuisa furrowed her eyebrows before shrugging her thoughts off. "We should go kill this thing! Then we can go back to your shop and talk some more!" Kityuisa skipped forward, and she began to look for the giant monster that they were supposed to kill. She looked over at Mac. "So! Will you come?" Kityuisa had officially invited Mac to her little event thing, and she wanted him to say yes!

Macradon smiled and chortled “Alright, I’ll come. Been a while since I went to the beach, and last time was quite pleasant.” Macradon replied, it had indeed been a while since he last went to the beach, and he should probably get some new swimming gear … at least a pair of swimming trunks now that he didn’t have any. “So …” Macradon said “We were supposed to go to the foot base of the mountain, doesn’t seem like we’re too far from it. A red salamander doesn’t seem to be too difficult to find, especially not in these kinds of conditions, it would nearly even just scream at us to find it, with its colors clashing heavily with its surroundings, we’re bound to find it fast …” Macradon said and began to think Why in the world would anything evolve like that … it didn’t make sense … even the poison frog blends in with its surrounding even though its blue, but the red salamander will clash with everything here, the only way it wouldn’t clash would be in dark areas with dark scenery … but this doesn’t seem like so ….

Kityuisa grinned, "It's settled then! You're on the list!" Kityuisa scrunched her eyebrows together, "I need to finish getting the col i need." She let out a small "humph" before turning away from Mac. "We need to find this bait first." Her eyes began to scour through the grass. She got on her hands and knees and began to push grass, cattails and all sorts of weird watery-plants to the side. "I can't find it anywhere... Can you help me look?" Kityuisa kept looking.

She seemed to be having no success when her hand began to sink into a pile of wet mud. She fell face forward into the mud. She scrambled away from it before she could fall all the way. Despite being on her hands and knees, she was known as one of the klutziest people alive. She spit the mud out of her mouth and had her eyes closed. She didn't notice the plants behind her, and backed into them, letting out a string of curse words as she got stuck. She struggled to wipe her face, and was unable to turn her head towards Mac. "C-can I get a little bit of help.. I may be a bit stuck.." Anyone watching the whole fiasco of hers would definitely find her to be rather strange. She had been scrambling around like a chicken with its head cut off.

ID: 120425
LD: 5
Failed to find Le Boss.

Edited by Kityuisa

Chuckling lightly, Macradon would look over at Kit when she mentioned the list “Sounded like I was getting on a wanted poster for a second.” he said and laughed it off. “If you need some Col, I can donate to the cause if that’s a problem you need fixed. I’ve already bought my house, paid for my guild’s guildhall, and I don’t really have much use of this much Col.” Macradon said. Over the course of mere minutes, this quickly began to go into a fiasco. Kit’s little search for the Red Salamander did not go that well. As she stumbled through the terrain and fell into the mud, Macradon would quickly get to her side, find some good spots for his feet to latch onto solid ground "Gotcha." Macradon said as he came to her aide, Macradon would help Kit up from the mud and onto the more solid dirt where she could clean herself if needed. As he got her up, Macradon spotted the Red Salamander slithering through the grass "There!" Macradon said and pointed at it, even though Kit probably needed some time to recover from this bruh moment, Macradon really just wanted to the to grab that darn salamander.

ID: 120705
LD: 10+5+3=18, Salamander found!

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa grinned, "I appreciate the offer, i'm going to try to get it all on my own but i'll definitely tell you if i need your help!" 

~~~The Whole Fiasco Happens~~~

Kityuisa was happy that Mac was aiding her, as she was not having the best time, at all. Kityuisa felt embarrassed, a small flush brushing across her cheeks. "That was really... Embarrassing..." Kityuisa chuckled lightly at herself, spitting mud out of her mouth and onto the floor. She continued to wipe her face, trying to take some proper breaths. Using the breathing techniques she often-times taught her sister. Kityuisa had managed to wipe the dirt off her face, but she needed something a bit more... Well cleansing. Kityuisa watched as Mac got distracted by the salamander. She used this time to jump into the lake, rinse off fully and come back to his side. 

Kityuisa eyed the red salamander. There was no way she could possibly catch it as she was now. So instead she would rustle up to behind it. Kityuisa began to walk to the other side, so her and Mac were on either sides. As she neared the salamander, it slithered under a log. Kityuisa cursed at herself but kept going until she stood on the other side. The salamander poked it's head out before fully coming out from under the log.

ID: 120894
CD: 2

Edited by Kityuisa

Macradon would nod and smile “Whenever you need my help, just come barging into my shop, I’ll be there.” he said with a light chortle. Macradon chuckled “It happens, just get back up and let’s forget that happened.” he said as he helped Kit up from the mud. Chasing after the salamander, Kit had taken a quick break to clean herself from all the mud, which she deserved. While that was happening, Macradon jumped around, over logs, over rocks, under branches and fallen trees trying to get a hold of that darn salamander, but it was too fast and it didn’t seem like Macradon was gonna be able to grab it. As he ran after it, Kit had circled around and stood ready as the salamander hid itself under a log, it seemed like she was ready to catch it, but from this angle, it was impossible for Macradon to do anything but to wait and see what would happen.

ID: 120899
CD: 2

Edited by Macradon