[PP/F22] <<King of Lakes>>

Kityuisa smiled, "Of course!"

~~~Skip to Salamander~~~

Kityuisa watched as Mac got into position, he wasn't able to do anything? I suppose not, with the way the Salamander is.. Kityuisa readied herself for the big catch, but right when she was about to leap down on it, a flash of black launched forwards. Willow nipped the salamander up in her mouth and trotted it over to Kityuisa. She crouched down as her cat dropped it at her feet. Kityuisa's eyes widened, before they simmered back down. The salamander was blinking, shocked that something had grabbed it up. It was still alive. Kityuisa scooped it up, and placed it in a wider empty bottle she had. She capped the lid, poking a small hole in the top with her dagger so it could breathe. Kityuisa grinned, "Good job Willow!" Kityuisa pet her cat on the head, "We got it!" Kityuisa scooped up Willow holding her in her left hand, the bottle in her right. Then she walked over to Mac, "Let's go catch us a giant fish to kill." 

ID: 120916
CD: 8

+1 Red Salamander for Bait REEEEEEE

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the two were prepared to go for the catch, it the salamander went out into the open, ready to make its escape when a shadow pounced onto it … a cat … Kit’s cat. The small black feline had caught the small salamander like it was nothing. It made sense, a carnivore like a cat would be an apex predator with small amphibians like this lizard. “Well done I must say.” Macradon said and gave a polite golf clap at Kit’s feline friend. As Kit began bottling the lizard as live bait, Macradon would walk back to the lake’s fishing spot so the two would try to catch the big honcho of the lake, that big ugly bastard, they were gonna take it down. Macradon had not seen actually images or seen it in real life, and had only heard of mouth to mouth descriptions of this beast, it was not pretty at all, at least it wasn’t supposed to be, only time would tell the two what the fish thing would look like.

Kityuisa grinned as Mac complimented her cat. "She's great isn't she!" 

~~Time Skip to back by the lake~~

Kityuisa attached the salamander by taking it out of the bottle and hooking it to the end of the fishing pole that they had rented. Kityuisa watched as the salamander let out a cry of alarm. "I'm sorry little guy." She gave him a small pat on the head before pulling the fishing pole back and shooting it forward, her aim, the center of the massive lake. Almost as soon as she cast the rod down, the giant wheel began to turn. Kityuisa's eyes widened. She relied on her strength, pulling the rod. She began to reel in the fish until at last a giant shadow appeared at the bottom of the lake. Kityuisa watched as she scrambled backwards. The giant fish-like monster appeared, "Gahh! Run!" Kityuisa felt her body pelt backwards to gain some distance. She would let Mac attack it first.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects:
<<Body Slam>> On an MD of 9, the boss will jump high into the air and crash down in the center of the players, sending out a shock-wave dealing 120 AoE damage.
<<Dive>> On an MD of 10, the King of Lakes will take the player with the highest hate in its teeth and drag it back into the lake. The player will take 150 unmitigatable damage and need to swim back to the shore, missing their next attack.

Roll: ID# 121011
LD: 16

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 40/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Macradon | 1645/1645 HP | 175/175 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | 1200/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Kityuisa

Kit would say her goodbyes to the little salamander before using it as live bait to get the king of the lakes, Macradon just watched “Maybe I should switch to my heavy armor … it would probably hel-” he thought for himself as Kit got a good tug on her fishing pole when all of a sudden … it arrived. “Holy f***!” Macradon exclaimed as the big bugger appeared before them all. Quickly unsheathe his sword, and as that happened, it was a signal for Belphegor to ignite its flames. Dark red hellish flames engulfed the three headed hound, three roars and growl at their own intervals would fill the area as the hellhound of a Cerberus has been unleashed upon the battlefield. With the two running up towards the King of Lakes together, Macradon would slide down under the big beast, just capable of sliding under the stubby legs of this great king of lakes. Meanwhile Belphegor had jumped up onto the beast to distract it from Macradon, who had now gone all the way under and at the rear of the King of Lakes where he would unleash a sword art and give a mighty blow to the giant fish.

Spoiler

ID: 121027
BD: 8+2=10, Hit!
CD: 9, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: 19x13-20=227 Damage!

Party

♥   [0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 40/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [2]Macradon | 1645/1645 HP | 171/175 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | 1200/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa watched as Mac charged at the beast, Kityuisa finding new found courage. Her dagger being removed from its sheath. She watched the shining blade, taking a moment to blink for a lengthy period of time. Her eyes now focusing in on the beast, she dashed forwards. But when she went to take to the air, her foot got trapped underneath a root or seaweed of sorts. She was unable to lift off the ground as she landed on her bum. She quickly got up, dusted herself off and chuckled nervously, "Whoospies..." Kityuisa chuckled, "I'll get my next attack, I promise!" She narrowed her eyes, watching and waiting for an opening. It was Mac's turn now.

Willow let out a meow of laughter, before padding over to Kityuisa and licking her ankle, delicately. Kityuisa chuckled, petting Willow's head. "Good job, girl." Willow gave Kityuisa a soft purr of amusement, "Yeah, yeah. Shut up~" 

ID: 121375
BD: 1
MD: 6 - 2 = 4 miss.

Party

♥   [0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 38/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [2]Macradon | 1645/1645 HP | 171/175 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | 973/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Kityuisa

Macradon chortled as he saw Kit yet again do a little mistake, but it wasn’t really too urgent, Macradon was doing great holding the monster back from everyone else, if he just kept on holding it at bay, there wouldn’t really be a problem to it, Macradon had more than enough health and energy to hold it back, so it was just to wait for the backup Kit would be able to deliver at the moment. “It’s alright, just try to get a few hits in, doesn’t have to be giant chunks of damage, everything counts!” Macradon said as he slashed once again on the giant fishy beast. He had begun to really be the focus of the battle, and with Kit being able to backup without direct danger, Macradon was fine having the battle be a one on one with the King of Lakes, it was at this moment a duel between a blob king and a failed knight.

Spoiler

ID: 121380
BD: 5+2=7, Hit!
CD: 2, No Proc.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 19x13-20=227 Damage!

Party

♥   [0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 38/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [4]Macradon | 1645/1645 HP | 162/175 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | 746/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa nodded her head. She determinedly looked down at Tanine Willowflame, "We got this." Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, facing the lake beast. Her dagger flashing with energy as she charged up a sword skill. She dashed forwards, aiming to land an attack. Her dagger scraping by the beast as he dodged it by a mere inch. Kityuisa let out a grunt of annoyance, before pushing her feet off of the beast and landing back safely on the dry land of the sand. Kityuisa chuckled, "I'll get it next go. I'm ready." Kityuisa gripped the hilt of her dagger, switching its position. Her nod being sent in the direction of Mac. Willow letting out a meow of encouragement as she refaced the demon of the lake"Let's do this! I'm ready to get serious!" And just like that, her mood flipped. Her eyes being consumed by her feelings. She felt them grow completely dull, as if something had taken over her body. Her pupils growing smaller, the shine leaving the midst of her lens. Kityuisa cracked her neck before crouching down, ready to go flying towards the King of Lakes.

ID: 121384
BD: 1
MD: 6 - 2 = 4 failed to hit mac

Party

♥   [0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 36/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [4]Macradon | 1645/1645 HP | 162/175 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | 746/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Kityuisa

Looking back at Kit who didn’t seem to have the best of days “C’mon, you can do i-!” Macradon tried to call out to encourage the girl, but something felt … different. It was like the time Zandra tried to kill him, she got that different look in her eyes, she even had a dagger as well, it felt too much like deja vu, and Macradon feared for the girl’s safety, as he wasn’t too sure how to handle it if she were to attack him, probably just get her down on a stun lock and leave, that would probably be for the best of the two … Getting back into the fight, Macradon struck the monstrosity once again now pulling down its health bar into the yellow, it seemed like this fight was extremely one sided … and Macradon was the only one on the winning side, but Kit was supposedly getting more serious and ready to fight, Macradon could but hope that Kit would be supporting him instead of fighting against him.

Spoiler

ID: 121400
BD: 4+2=6, Hit!
CD: 10, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 19x13-20=227 Damage!

Party

♥   [0]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 36/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [6]Macradon | 1645/1645 HP | 159/175 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | 519/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa felt her killer flow through her, her head tilting to the side. A creepy smile dotting her face, unaware of what Mac was saying or what he was doing. She waited a moment before she dashed forward, almost becoming invisible as she moved "faster than the speed of light". Kityuisa leaped off the ground, her speed continuing even whilst in the air. Kityuisa let her dagger slide over and over again into the monster's face, one of his eyes falling out and falling onto the ground, bursting into pixels. Kityuisa finished her attack quickly, pushing her feet off of its face and landing next to Mac. Her head tilting towards him, her crude smile still on her face, "I hit it!" She once again became childish, happy to have hit the beast. "Are you proud of me?" Her gaze fixated on the creature once more, as if she had never spoken to Mac.

ID: 121572
BD: 10
MD: 8 - 2 = 6

Party

♥   [2]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 36/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [6]Macradon | 1555/1645 HP | 159/175 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | 396/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Kityuisa

It finally happened, it actually happened, Macradon finally got some support that wasn’t his doggo. Kit managed to get her stuff together and focus enough to get the battle going. Macradon wasn’t alone in this fight anymore, there was actually someone else on his side now. With a smile Macradon would raise a thumb “Heck yeah I’m proud. You’re doing great!” he said and continued the fight. It was much easier to move around without his armor, but he didn’t feel protected the way that he used to be, but this monster hadn’t really hit him yet … oh wait it just did. As the gigantic fish bit onto Macradon and threw him to the side he would get back up and charge at the fish. With another slash, Macradon would pull down the health bar to the red zone, now in a great range to finish it off “Alright Kit, it’s ripe for the picking!” Macradon said, hoping that she would be able to finish it off with her next attack.

ID: 121573
BD: 8+2=10, Hit!
CD: 10, Recovery Proc!
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer - 19x13-20=227 Damage!

Party

♥   [2]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 36/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   [8]Macradon | 1637/1645 HP | 156/175 EN | 19 DMG | 35 MIT | 2 ACC | 0 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | 169/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa grinned at the praise that Mac gave to Kityuisa after her well-put attack. It added a little bit of shine back into her eyes, but once facing the great king of the lakes once more, that shine left. Even with someone as strong as Mac acting as my shield.. I'm terrified.. Kityuisa closed her eyes for a brief moment, willing her dagger to support her emotions and diminish her fear. Kityuisa reopened her eyes, dashing forward and spinning swiftly at her target. Her dagger slicing more and more wounds into the beast. Kityuisa landed, glancing back at Mac, "Looks like you get to finish it off this time." She backed a little ways away, allowing Mac to finish of the beast. If he missed however, she would be prepared to make her attack to burst the king into pixels. Her dull eyes watched as the beast lunged at Mac, only to miss before retreating a little ways away. It knew it was on low health and it seemed scared.

ID: 121596
BD: 6 + 3 = 9
MD: 6 - 2 = 4

Party

♥   [3]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 14/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | 72/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Kityuisa

Macradon would stand up straight, like the battle had finished. He would stand in between Kit and the King of Lakes facing Kit. Macradon still had his sword drawn, but it was like he was totally ignoring the presence of the big fish. “Well, let’s see how this plays out.” Macradon said while still looking at Kit. A roar coming from the scared fish saw its opportunity to get rid of the one who had done the most damage, Macradon. With heavy thumbly steps the King of Lakes charged towards Macradon’s exposed back. When Macradon heard and felt the step, he got into a fighting stance, though still looking at Kit “You could say this is just showing off, but I’d rather not waste more energy than necessary.” Macradon said as his sword began shining a blue color as his sword art was activated. When the fish was nearing Macradon’s vicinity, Macradon’s body turned around while swinging his sword over his head. The bright blue light of his sword art quickly changed to a bright yellowish white as the blade phased through the fish, not just cutting the polygons of the fish, but the entire being of the fish in half with his one strike. It might’ve not done that much damage, but the damage compared to how much it needed to get taken out was over the top. “Guess that worked.” Macradon said with a snicker as he turned around back to Kit again.

ID: 121639
BD: 9+2=10(11), Crit +1!
CD: 4, No Proc.
Sword art used: Back Rush - 33x5-(20/2) = 155 Damage

Party

♥   [3]Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 14/40 EN | 9 DMG | 18 MIT | 5 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy

♥  The King of Lakes | -83/1200 HP | 125 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Macradon

Kityuisa felt her mouth grow wide open, the shine returning to her eyes as her alter-emotional state left her entire body. Mac had cut the fish... in half?! Kityuisa closed her mouth, not wanting to catch flies, "That was awesome!" She let out a small squeal of excitement, "Good job Mac!" She sheathed her dagger then ran forward, and hugged the man out of impulse. Realizing what she had done she took a quick step backwards, "Whoops.. S-sorry." She chuckled, rubbing the nape of her neck. "Still, good job! I've never seen anything like that before!" Kityuisa grinned, "Wanna kill some monsters now? We could beat their butts and get some nice col." She made a punching mime, to show off her excitement. "That thing was a piece of cake. Glad you were around to help." Kityuisa clapped her hands together, excited. She wanted to beat up some more monsters,  get some col and hold her party! And Mac was definitely good company for her.

Macradon sheathed his sword again and swung his arms around a bit to alleviate from the tension of the battle. Macradon smiled and chortled lightly from the praise and nodded his head slightly “Thanks a bunch.” he said with a big grin on his face. For some reason Kit had just gone in for a hug, it was quite weird, he barely knew her, and she already went in for a hug, something people took for an intimate embrace that was way over one’s comfort zone for a stranger, holding out his arms in confusion, Macradon would look as she took a step back. “No no, no problem.” Macradon said and went in for a hug as well. Back where he was from in the real world, a hug to a stranger was a normal thing, he was just taken aback that someone in here actually did it. “It’s also quite the unique, this fighting style of mine. I only know another person who could come close to it … but I haven’t seen him in a while.” Macradon said, thinking of the frontliner Beat who used a Holy Lance as his weapon. Macradon would think about it “We could fight some monsters for Col, but I think it would be difficult for you to actually get some Col because of my presence. I attract strong monsters, and they’re no easy game.” Macradon would say, commenting on the proposal. “I’m glad you let me come with you. I wouldn’t be able to think straight if I heard you had gotten hurt from trying to solo this thing.” he said with a slight concerned tone.

Kityuisa accepted the rewelcoming hug before they began to talk about the types of monsters that Mac would draw to the group, "Well! The harder the monster, the more fun it is! You're good at holding hate and tanking, I may not deal that much damage but i'm still useful... If you would be up for it, i'd be in the mood to hunt some hard monsters.. I never really get the chance to do that, you know? I always go for weaker monsters, that I can face alone.. But I love challenges.." Kityuisa let out a soft sight, staring at the clouds, "The tougher, the more adrenaline and the more fun it is to fight." She glanced back at Mac, "I don't know.. Sorry.. I understand if you don't want to.. It's just the monsters I draw close are too weak to have some real fun.." Kityuisa let out a light chuckle, scratching the back of her neck.

Macradon shrugged his shoulders and tilted his head slightly and replied “You’d be in big danger if something went wrong, if you want to hunt with me, you would have to at least follow my lead. I will go into hiding away from the monsters, then I’ll engage, only attack when I have already attacked, or else you might have a chance to get up the hate on you and they’ll attack you instead, it can be too dangerous, if you’re willing to take that chance, then let’s go.” Macradon said with a slight sigh afterwards. “I just want you to know that it will be dangerous, I’ve been too close to death going against monsters at my level, so you’ll be in big danger if something happens.” Macradon said to assure the danger, just so that Kit had something to look forward to, since this danger seemingly gave her an adrenaline rush.

Kityuisa grinned, "I can definitely do that! You act as tank. I have these as well." Kityuisa opened her inventory, pulling out two teleportation crystals, "I'm ready!" Her eyes glittered with excitement. "It's not that I like being in danger, I just like fighting things that are difficult.. Though, I know i'm not ready for the front lines yet.." Kityuisa fiddled with her fingers lightly, a small blush creeping onto her face, "I-I was wondering.. I need training." Her eyes shone, "Do you know anyone that is well-versed in daggers? I know Hikoru is, but I can't seek training from him. I want to get stronger." Kityuisa beat her crimson orbs up at Mac, if anyone knew anyone as strong as Hikoru that fought like him, Mac would know. Kityuisa grinned childishly, scratching her back, "Anyways! Let's go!" Kityuisa began to walk forward, before remembering what Mac had said, "Haha, you should take the lead Mac!"

Looking up into the skies, trying to think of another dagger wilder, Macradon would look back down to Kit and reply “Zandra, one of my old close friends used to wield a dagger pretty proficiently, she’s not a dagger wielder right now, but she probably has some experience to give on to you.” he said with a smile. Macradon nodded with a smile “Sound good. I’ll just change into this .... before we can continue.” he said and changed out his casual clothes out for his dark and somewhat sinister heavy armor. The darkened metal, the nearly enclosed helmet, everything seemed … dark, but it was Macradon’s incognito armor, he couldn’t have people know it was him. Taking off his helmet, Macradon kept his smile on as his helmet went into the inventory away from the rest of the armor “This will protect me from most of the damage I’ll take from the monsters so I can tank for longer.” Macradon said with a smile.

< Changed Knight's Clothes -> Exiled Requiem >

Kityuisa nodded her head, "Zandra... Can you introduce me?" Kityuisa grinned as Mac changed into his armor. She dusted off her own, "I gotta upgrade everything!" She squinted her eyes happily before skipping forward, excited for the adventure that the two were about to continue. Nothing beat an adventure like these. Kityuisa loved the thrills, the finds, the unknown lands that she always seemed to stumble on. "Tell me about your favorite fight you've been in." Kityuisa wanted to get to know Mac some more, after all he was helping her with everything. Mac was doing a lot for her, and he was taking her hunting for monsters that were way above her skill range. Kityuisa made sure her teleport crystals were in her battle ready inventory, along with all of her health potions, just in case... Kityuisa was ready for whatever the rest of the day held for the two players that had just killed the King of the Lakes.

Macradon nodded “Aye, I’ll introduce you. She’s very kind, she has been with … strange people, but now for the most part she’s been pretty … normal?” Macradon said, somewhat questioning the last part of his sentence. Normal wasn’t the right word to use, but he wasn’t sure what other word to use … “Yup, if you upgrade everything you’ll definitely feel very helpful to people, even me.” Macradon replied, quite a backhanded compliment, but that was how it felt. “My favorite fight?” Macradon asked and thought a bit about it “Probably the boss raid on the 19th floor. Tanos the Unshakable was a giant stone golem, and it was quite the fight where I did a lot to help the frontlines clear that boss. If not that, then maybe the unicorn on the 22nd floor where I did the most damage as an off tank build.” Macradon said with a smile. As the two had walked for a bit on the floor of lakes, Macradon would hold out his hand to show that he was hearing something “There’s something over in the trees over there. I’ll go in, and when you hear me yell, come in and attack any of the monsters in there when you see them.” Macradon said and quickly got into the shadows to hide himself. His dark armor without a proper shine helped him blend into the terrain.

< Macradon has entered Stealth >
Billedresultat for inkognito

ID: 121922
LD: 17+5=22 Stealth Rating

Edited by Macradon