[PP/F1] <<Nature's Treasure>>

Kityuisa was once again in the very garden that she had visited a total of two times. Kityuisa grinned, but her grin turned into an embarrassed frown as she saw the spot where Bahr had kissed her. Kityuisa shuddered. She didn't want to be here alone... She opened her friend list and tapped on Kirbs' name. She could probably use a break... Kityuisa sent her a message.

To: @Kirbs

Hey Kirbs! I'm at the garden on floor one, it has boosted material gathering spots. Want to come and help me gather? We can split everything we get 50/50?

Kityuisa smiled as she hit send, hopefully her friend would come on up to help her. It would be nice to have the company... Kityuisa glanced up at the sky, it was about mid-day. They would most likely be here overnight. That was for sure. But, the garden was very beautiful at night, Kityuisa had seen it and she knew it to be true.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirbs lifted her head off of the counter tiredly as she heard a notification bell ring. How long was she sleeping? When did she even start sleeping? Below her arms were a messy stacks of papers filled with plans and doodles... and drool. Gah, she hated doing that. She lifted herself up and wiped her mouth. Opening her menu, she quirked a brow up when she realized it was a text message. Who could possibly want to message her right now? She opened up the message and scanned its contents. Gathering? She sighed, drumming her fingers against the table. She should be training... but she was running low on materials, so a few hours off couldn't be so hard, right?

She lifted herself off of the stool and looked tiredly at her familiar. "You stay. I'll be back by the end of the day," she mumbled, already starting to leave the shop. What was her fighter familiar going to do to really help on a gathering quest, anyway?

Once arriving on the first floor, she had quickly made her way to the garden to greet Kityuisa. "Hey. I've been seeing you a lot lately, huh?" She gave her brief chuckle as she said that.

Ike had been wandering floor one as he had always done. Fighting the monsters, gaining the experience. He wasn't one for tutorials. In fact, he found them awful. The best way to learn is through experience, not some NPC telling you how to do things. Ike had been walking in the middle of the forest when he had heard voices. Following them he had caught sight of a rather romantic garden. There were so many flowers, so many plants. There was a lovely creek that ran into a gentle pool. As he looked around, he saw a blonde but her face was facing towards another player... What caught his attention the most was her... His eyes landed on a short red-haired girl. Her eyes the most beautiful he had ever seen... Ike felt his gaze unable to look away.

Her chuckle enticing... Ike walked closer, and realizing how awkward it might be if he kept looking at the girl, he made it until he was within comfortable distance between both players, he gave a small wave, "Hello there."  His Star Wars reference, hopefully would not go unnoticed...

ID # 119674
LD: 2

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa grinned at Kirbs, "We really do, heh." She chuckled with Kirbs. I still can't tell her about Pinball.. Her secret dawning on her every single time she saw the girl.. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to be alone with her, with such a big secret that might slip out... As if she were saved by the devil himself, a voice sounded. It sounded exactly like General Obi Wan Kenobi. She turned so she could see both Kirbs and the new person that had made his way over to the duo of girls. Kityuisa raised her eyebrows. Her crimson orbs staring into his soul. 

"Hello." She made no comment about his reference, Kityuisa looked back at Kirbs, "As I was saying in my private message, we should gather here together. It's better results if we just split the mats 50/50. That way if I gather more than you, it is split half way, and the same with you." Kityuisa grinned. As if to agree with her, Kityuisa plucked up two flowers, and seeing that they were materials she placed them in her inventory. "See? If we walk away now, we both get two materials." 

ID # 119675
LD: 18 + 3 = 21

Edited by Kityuisa

An unfamiliar player caught her eye as Kityuisa was explaining. She stiffened up as she and she was just about ready to open up her menu and dig out her spear. He didn’t look much like a threat but she could never be too sure, again. She couldn’t risk the same thing happening twice.

He looked oddly... familiar. Maybe she had seen him on floor one before? She surely would’ve recognized someone with that kind of hair color, right. It sort of reminded her of Bahr’s hair color. 

“Hello,” she murmured, and not too much later did she stifle a small laugh as she got the reference. 

After sparing him another cautious glance, she turned back to Kityuisa and nodded her head. “Alright, that sounds good to me,” she replied, also finding another few flowers on the ground. “And four...” she added, picking them up with ease.

ID: 119689

LD: 14+3= 17, +2 Materials 

Total Materials: 2

Ike couldn't help but grin as he watched one of the two girls stifling laughter. He had heard the entirety of their conversation, so he decided to bring it upon himself to join "If you ladies would have me, I wouldn't mind joining." As if too boost what he spoke of, Ike bent down himself and retrieved a flower. Ike felt proud of himself, his first attempt to gather, to prove his worth had been a success... When he stood back up his eyes caught sight of a beautiful red rose, very much like the color of Kirbs' hair and eyes. Ike walked over to it, and plucked it from it's hold in the soil.

He dusted off the ground and walked over to the enticing red-head. "For you." He held the red rose out towards Kirbs and gave a small bow, "What is your name?" Ike felt his lopsided grin sticking to his lips like glue. 

+2 T1 Materials

Gave Red Rose to Kirbs (-1 from total materials from Ike, +1 to Kirbs' total materials)

ID 119754
LD: 16

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa watched as Ike bent down to pluck up a flower, "The name's Kityuisa, i'm okay with you tagging along. More materials in the long run." Kityuisa glanced at her fingers, no skin was shown through the gloves that she had gotten from Bahr.

Kityuisa went over to a small flower bed away from the two others. Her fingers attempting to pluck up a flower. But upon plucking it up, it broke away into pixels. Kityuisa shoved the pixels into the ground, hopefully neither of them had seen her intense failure... Kityuisa felt embarrassment creep up, after she had said more materials, she had failed?

Kityuisa turned away from her failure, grinning at Kirbs and Ike. She had turned back to see Ike offering Kirbs a red rose matching her color scheme. How come she never got a rose? Kityuisa chuckled on the inside. That's right, Bahr had given me one... Kityuisa shrugged the thought off, shuddering before making her way over to her next target. Another patch of flowers.

ID 119755
LD: 4 + 3 = 7

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs shrugged, "I don't care." I mean, she really didn't, although, she still thinks she could be more careful with the guy. He seemed harmless... for now. 

She watched him from the corner of her eye as she then turned to look at the endless expanse of flowers. God damn, there was a lot of them. But why was she so surprised? Her shop was on the floor known for flowers! She let out a short laugh under her breath as she thought about that. Her shop felt so dull even though so much color was around it. It was funny, really. She would do the same routine in the morning everyday. She would wake up from the previous night with her head on her counter with a stack full of messy papers-- and most of the time, with drool coming out of her mouth-- and then she would go hunt or gather, then come back to plan and think, and then pass out on her desk. Repeat. Ever since she found out, that's been her life so far. 

... and it was all his fault-

Her thoughts were shattered as a vibrant red filled her vision. Looking down, she scrunched her brows together when she saw a red rose. She then looked back up at the still nameless player and gave him a look of disbelief. "Me?" She pointed to herself as she looked around. There wasn't really anyone there but those three, and Kityuisa was all the way over at a random flowerbed. 

Oh, he is talking to me.

"O-oh," her face flushed as it dawned on her. "Thanks, I guess? It's Kirbs..." she mumbled, averting her eyes to the green patches of grass. "Like the video game character," she added with a sigh. Why did she have to make such a childlike name? No one was ever going to take her seriously with this username!

ID: 119760

LD: 1+3=4, Fail

Total Materials: 3

Ike let Kirbs take the rose that was in his fingers. Ike couldn't help but feel even more enticed by the red-haired girl as she revealed her name, Kirbs, like the video game character... "Well, Kirbs like the video game character, My name is Ike, like the video game character." Ike chuckled his pearly white teeth showing before he spoke once again, "Seems we have similar interests." Ike shuffled his feet. If she played the same kind of games that Ike loved to play, maybe she had watched people play the same games that she enjoyed. 

Ike shuffled lightly, "Which games do you play?" Ike asked her, his minty gaze still watching Kirbs' face. Noticing the small flushing that had popped up on her face. Damn, she's too cute. Ike didn't know why he had been so attracted to this girl, but her name pretty much said it all. Maybe he could tell that she had similar interests?

ID: 119762
LD: 10 Fail

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa was wandering away from the flowerbeds now. Letting the two get to know each other. She wasn't far enough out of range to hear them talking however. She picked up on the mysterious guys' name, Ike.. Kityuisa couldn't help but snort, Kirbs and him would get along then. Kityuisa walked to a nearby patch of herbs and bent down. These will be great in my potions! Kityuisa bent down and began plucking up a couple of bundles of herbs.

Not before long, she had two bundles. She placed them in her inventory, adding them to her total. Kityuisa began to slowly walk closer, keeping her eyes peeled for anything that looked useful to the trio of players. What profession is Ike? What kind of materials would he be able to use? Kityuisa knew that Kirbs was an artisan, if she could find any sort of stone, it would help out Kirbs more than the flowers. Though there is quite a lot that can be done with flowers. Such as, petrifying them and using the dust for certain repellents. 

ID: 119764
LD: 13 + 3 = 16

+2 T1 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs widened her eyes as she put the new info and the old info together. Ike? Like the streamer who had more than ten million followers Ike? She didn't even watch him that much but she wasn't disappointed when she did! Holy banana cheese balls, she was right in front of a damn celebrity! "Y-yeah. From Fire Emblem," she stuttered, not really sure how to act around a literal famous person. "If you don't mind me asking..." she mumbled, sheepishly, "are you the same Ike that streams? I-I mean, if you aren't then I must've really gotten my mind all jumbled and stuff from sleeping on my counter for the past two weeks and stuff--" she cut herself off. Well, she had to cut herself off. 

She gave him a bow of apology, which was something her mother made her do when she made a fool of herself... and that happened a lot. "Ah, sorry," she muttered, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. 

Looking back up, she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "I used to play a bunch of Nintendo games... I tried some first-person shooters and all of that stuff but I never really liked them that much. I guess I only played them because they were meta or something."

ID: 119769

LD: 1, Fail

Ike watched as Kirbs began to stutter and chuckled as she kept talking until she cut herself off. "Yeah, I'm that streamer.." Ike ran his left hand through his pure colored hair, "But, don't change the way you act around me, now that you know." He gave Kirbs a wink, "After all, i'm just a player like you, cutie." Ike attached a sweet term to his words before Kirbs spoke about the games she played, "No worries with Nintendo. If you've seen my streams, you know that's pretty much all I play." Ike chuckled. 

"Tell me more about yourself, I must admit you've peeked my interests." Ike looked around to see if he could find anything else but upon not seeing anything of value within grabbing distance, he returned his gaze once again towards the red head. "What else about you is interesting?" I mean, everything about her really is... Ike didn't speak the last part before he tagged along another line, "How old are you, Miss Kirbs?"

ID: 119809
LD: 6

Edited by Ike

While Kityuisa could tell very blatantly that Ike was flirting with Kirbs, she didn't know if Kirbs knew. Wanting to give them more privacy she walked far enough away to not hear their murmuring voices. Kityuisa squatted down and began flipping through the rocky ground in the corner of the garden. Her gaze seeking out anything that seemed to shine in the moonlight. Her eyes falling on a rather shiny stone she picked it up and began to wipe it clean. What was revealed as a rather shiny jewel. Kirbs could definitely use this type of material. She placed it in her inventory before letting out a low whistle. Willow came running towards her, and Kityuisa began to pet her cat.

"Well aren't you the best, cutest cat around?!" She rubbed her cat's back as Willow let out a purr of happiness. "You'll be getting a fresh bowl of milk tonight, just because you're super cute~" She kept rubbing.

ID: 119810
LD: 8 + 3 = 11
+1 T1 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

"I see," she nodded, piping down from her previous burst of energy. Shaking her head, she gave him a small smile. "No, I don't do that. I've acted normal around a murderer before, so a famous person can't be that hard, right?" She asked, more or so to herself than to Ike. She laughed bitterly as she thought about how normal she had acted around Pinball when she had met him. It was almost disgusting to think about it. Kirbs' eye twitched as she snapped her head up to give him another look of disbelief. Was he really talking about her at this point? Her face turned beet red again as she giggled nervously-- something she would do often in situations like this! "R-right," she coughed into her arm as she tried to cool down her red face. "Your streams were pretty cool, I guess. I didn't really watch much of them... I'm not very good at Japanese," she rubbed the back of neck sheepishly. Her mother never really bothered to really teach her the language. London wasn't a very cultural diverse city as some others were... plus, she didn't really have any relatives living in the U.K. with her, so why did she really need to learn it?

Her? Interesting?

Yeah, this guy must be really confused. Surely, he was thinking of some other chick, right? She was just your average joe... back in the real world... So much has changed since two years ago, but what could so possibly be so interesting about her? She gulped and shrugged at his question, not even sure of the answer herself. She never really thought herself as interesting... that's what her twin brothers were for! I mean, she guessed that her hair was an interesting thing, but it never really sparked anyone's attention before. "I personally don't think I'm that interesting enough to be talked about."

"I believe I am seventeen, as of right now," she pondered out loud. What even was the month? She had stopped counting the days a while ago... 

ID: 119813 

LD: 4+3= 7, Fail

Ike raised his eyebrows at her comment about acting the same around a murderer, "Is she a murderer?" He pointed his thumb towards the area that Kityuisa would be found, roaming around looking for materials. 

When Kirbs said that she wasn't very interesting, Ike began to disagree. He reached out and gently held onto one of Kirbs' hands, "I beg to differ. You seem rather interesting to me." He gazed into her eyes, as she told him how old she was now, "So you were fifteen during the launch? I was sixteen. I believe I should be eighteen now... When is your birthday?" Ike decided he might as well ask her a few questions. The smirk that lined Ike's face appearing as he spoke back up. "Let's start with an easy one. Would you rather have toes for fingers or fingers for toes?" Ike treated this as any other incident. If someone didn't feel easy enough to talk with him, he'd fix it by mixing in some humor. Yet this humor also had a twist, this way he could be funny and also get to know how Kirbs' thought and reacted. He would get to know her not by knowing her favorite color but by how she responded to his weird and unique questions.

ID: 119817
LD: 10

Edited by Ike

"Say Willow, what are your thoughts on this garden even?" Kityuisa stopped petting Willow as she sat down on the floor, still rummaging through the stones on the ground.

Willow gave a small meow, "Me too. It's so pretty.." Despite never knowing what Willow was saying, Kityuisa always acted like she did. It made times where she had no one to talk to, easier... Willow always seemed pretty chill with the way she interpreted her, so it seemed she was always on the right track..

Maybe it's because i'm her master and she's my familiar... I mean, we pretty much share the same soul now.. If something happened to her, I know I would be devastated.. We pretty much have the same opinions on things.. 

Kityuisa picked up a stone but tossed it aside. She had been feeling it in her fingers with no results. She had been lost in her own freaking mind.

ID : 119818
LD: 5 + 3 = 8

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs almost let out a choked breath a she shook her head furiously, "Gods, no. Kityuisa wouldn't do that," she trailed off, looking over at the girl. She's changed so much in such a small amount of time, that it almost scared Kirbs herself. Kirbs furrowed her brows as she thought about it more. Was Kityuisa really capable of murder? Well, everyone was... but she couldn't help but think back to the time when she first met Kityuisa, with Pinball. She looked like she was on the verge of murdering somebody that day. The redhead sighed and turned back to Ike. "Yeah, she's harmless. Wouldn't hurt a fly."

Kirbs felt her face get as red as her hair, again, as he took his hand in hers. "I-I guess I am?" She admitted it more like a question. They weren't too far apart in age, that's for sure-- and it felt really weird since he was... well, famous. What was she doing when she was fifteen, playing frekin' animal crossing on her 3DS! "My birthday?" She echoed, blinking. She hadn't really celebrated her birthday since the launch of SAO... she'd completely forgot about it. Birthdays seemed so irreverent in a time like this after all. "It's on the eleventh of November. Eleven, eleven," she chuckled. Those numbers were supposed to be lucky... so why hasn't she had any luck, yet? 

His question caught her off guard as she nearly burst out laughing from it. "Uhm, I think fingers for toes? Because that's kind of how monkeys are, I think?" Her forehead wrinkled in thought.

BD: 119819

LD: 7+3=10

Ike nodded his head, "Noted." He grinned wider as Kirbs grew as red as a tomato, "Well then Kirbs, i'm not entirely sure what month it is... But, either way let's celebrate your birthday sometime soon. After all, I missed two of them already. I have to make it up to you." Ike would then proceed to keep Kirbs' birthday in his own memory. He would never forget it. "I like your way of thinking. Fingers for toes is obviously the best option you have. Besides, imagine having twenty fingers instead of ten! You could grab things with your feet!" Ike lightly squeezed Kirbs' hand out of excitement, "Ahh sorry." He let go of her hand as he pondered on the next set of questions he wanted to ask her. 

"Tell me. If you could have an unlimited supply of anything what would it be?" Ike glanced around for yet another flower. He found nothing in sight and once again, he returned his attention back to Kirbs. He shifted his feet, "Sorry for my weird questions.. I just find them more fun than your typical every day questions."

LD: 1 

Edited by Ike

Kityuisa watched the spectacle that was going on, rolling her eyes. Maybe this is what Kirbs needs to get back to her usual self.. Someone to nudge her towards positivity... Kityuisa plucked up another stone, this one seemingly harder than the others and placed it in her inventory.

Willow let out a cross meow before trotting away. Kityuisa sighed, "We you headed, sassy pants?" Her cat flicked its tail before heading into the brush.

A few seconds passed before she came back out, a mouse in her teeth. Kityuisa's eyes widened as her cat gulped it down right then and there, leaving nothing but the bones left. Willow picked it up in her teeth and dropped it in the hands of Kityuisa. 

Kityuisa examined it before holding out her hand, "Wow, good job Willow. You just found a material! Or rather.. You ate food and left me with your scraps.." Willow nudged her hand with her nose before licking her pelt. Kityuisa delicately placed the mouse bones in her inventory and wiped off her hands, hoping to get the residue of the dead mouse off her hands.

ID 119836
LD: 14 + 3 = 17

+2 T1 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Birthdays.

He died on his birthday. Why did everything always lead back to Bell? She wanted him out of her head! He's always there and she wants him out. Out! She didn't want to think about him, anymore. It was like his damn ghost was haunting her head! Out, out, out! 

"Yeah... that sounds great," she mumbled, already feeling a giant headache ripple through her skull. She blinked a few times and look up at Ike tiredly. He seemed so different from Bell. More outgoing and less socially awkward... but it he acted just like Bell would when he was around her. The redhead mumbled a few curses under her breath, shooing her thoughts away with it, and looked back at him.

"Hand shoes," she said under hear breath as she let out a light laugh. She looked at their intertwined hands and smiled dully at them. She missed holding someone's hand. She pulled her hand back after he did and nearly frowned at the lack of contact.

"Unlimited supply?" She echoed. 

"Time," she answered immediately after. She wished she had more time with so much of the people she loved. Her brothers... her parents... Bell. If she died in here, she might never see her familiar again... and she'll probably never see Bell again, even if she did survive. "It's 'kay," she mumbled. "I don't mind."

ID: 119881

LD: 12+3= 15, +2

Total Materials: 5