[PP/F11] <<Nature's Treasure>>

Kityuisa knew of the garden on floor one and so here she was on floor eleven... Looking for that exact same garden. Kityuisa was casually exploring floor eleven when she had stumbled upon a thing of utter nature. It spoke to her in such ways.. that she went ahead to explore it. Kityuisa's eyes widened. She realized that this was just like the garden on floor one! Kityuisa equipped her luck enhanced gloves and ventured into the courtyard. There was a beautiful fountain of water that sprung in the exact center of the courtyard. Flowers sprung up everywhere! There were trees surrounded by hedges that might hold a few hard sticks or something. The building that docked the edge of the courtyard had large pillars. Maybe some valuable stones or jewels encased them that she could pluck off and take for her own? Either way, Kityuisa wanted to gather as much as she could! This would be where she got the next ranking of materials she would need for when she hit the mark of entering a new tier!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Locking the door behind him, Jomei stepped out of his home on Floor Eleven. The man took in a deep breath of fresh air, wearing his simple town clothes that consisted of just a pair of black slacks, and a long sleeved green shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. With a soft smile on his face, the ginger turned down the typical road he usually took from his front door.. but he stopped. Turning to look over his shoulder, Jomei looked at the various other roads that lead in the opposite direction. He had explored some of Taft before, but never in its entirety. He figured the road less traveled (by him) was a good place to start his day. Turning on his heel and shoving his hands into his pockets, the ginger began to walk opposite of the town's square where the teleport platform was located. 

To Jomei's surprise as he began to wander, some of the houses in this area were much more elaborate that the typical town homes like the one he lived in. Even some large, castle-like mansions were scattered among the street. The man looked with wonder, "Should have found a house in this part of town." he said to himself before noticing one that particularly caught his eye. A large castle with a courtyard that spread out past the walls of the safe zone, providing its own solace with a tall gate to keep monsters and other dangers out. He noticed various players walking the garden of the courtyard, engaging in conversation, enjoying the view, and, to his surprise, hunting for materials. "Must be some sort of special zone for that" the Irishman mumbled to himself before deciding to check it out.

@Kityuisa

Kityuisa had been exploring the courtyard. When the arrival of a rather tall ginger caught her eye. He was wearing simple clothing, and she could tell his eyes were curious. Kityuisa grinned, Might as well make some more friends! Kityuisa grinned, she hadn't found anything so far. But maybe she could gather with someone new and they could split the materials, just like she had done with her friends in the past.

Kityuisa walked over to the ginger. "Hey there~" She gave him a slight wave, "This may seem really weird. But i'm material gathering here. This courtyard seems to have the same properties as the garden back on floor one. I was wondering if you wanted to join me in my search. We could rack in a whole butt load of tier two materials together. We could also split it 50/50..." 

Kityuisa puffed her cheeks, "The name's Kityuisa. But you can call me whatever you want if you have trouble pronouncing my name." She held out her hand for a handshake. Waiting for him to either team up with her or decline her invite. Kityuisa also wanted to know the ginger's name. Or else she'd just start referring to him as ginger man.

ID: 120003
LD: 3 + 3 = 6 failed to find materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Jomei slowed his walk as he entered through the side gates of the courtyard. It was much larger than he anticipated, and much more decorative. Natural corridors made of hedges for players to walk through, benches among floral arrangements for those with weary legs from walking the vast estate, and a fountain so ornate that he would expect it to be located at the center of Taft and not in some rich NPC's front yard. Eyes shifting from the scenery to his HUD, he noticed a small blip as a description of the area pulsed in small letters, informing him that within these gates, there were added bonuses for material gathering. "Huh.. didn't know a place like this existed." 

The ginger was greeted by an unfamiliar voice as a blonde haired girl popped up in front of him, introducing herself and telling Jomei a bit about how this courtyard worked. For a moment, he thought she was an NPC, but the green crystal above her head said otherwise. Without a name, or even knowing who Jomei was, she invited him to join her in some material gathering. The man let out a small chuckle and smiled, "Sure, I'm always up for making a new friend." 

Reaching out his own hand, Jomei took it gently, "Kity- u-isa." he struggled a bit to say her name, his Irish accent making it a bit difficult to pronounce Japanese names sometimes. "If you don't mind, I will call you Kit. And I am Jomei, its a pleasure to meet you."

ID 120006 | LD 10

Edited by Jomei

"Nice to meet you Jomei!" Kityuisa shook his hand before letting her own hand drop down. "Since we are doing this together now, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?" Kityuisa grinned as she bent down to pluck up a flower that had caught her eye. She placed it in her inventory and glanced back at Jomei. "Maybe tell me things like.. What you do here in the game? Do you have a profession? Do you work on the front lines? What are you doing on floor eleven? The usual, casual stuff.." Kityuisa left out her question about what kind of build Jomei had, because she figured he would include it in his tale of himself. 

"I love the accent by the way." Kityuisa hadn't met an Irish man before, she herself was from Japan. So her accent, was obviously Japanese. To her, everything in this game was in Japanese. She knew the system always translated to whatever language the player had picked upon making their character. So for all she knew, she was speaking English to the man. Kityuisa found that aspect of this game weird...

120007 | 15 + 3 = 18
+2 T2 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Jomei could not help but let out a small laugh, "Hm more about myself? I guess thats a good way to pass the time while doing this.. What would you want to know?" He watched as Kit stumbled upon a flower, which turned out to be some sort of material, and place it into her inventory. She then threw multiple questions at Jomei that he could answer about himself. If he had not been asked all of these things before, he would feel overwhelmed. "Haha well that's a lot of questions at once." The ginger said with a smile as he bent down to pick up a few materials of his own. "Well, I'm a Performer.. though I tend to use that skill more for fun rather than work.. so my shop has been pretty barren lately. I actually own a house here on the Eleventh Floor, its one of my favorite floors because of the European architecture." Tapping at his side where his rapier usually site, the man nodded, "I am also on the frontlines. One of the top rapier users. I'm also the leader of the Holy Dragon Alliance... though the guild hasn't been very.. active lately." he said with a bit of sadness in his voice. "Oh, thank you!" he responded to her appreciation of his accent. "I don't meet many other players who were born in Ireland, so I feel pretty unique... So, right back at you, tell me about yourself." 

ID 120009 | LD 15
+2 T2 Materials

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa felt a grin line her face as she heard his talk about himself, "So uhm, front lines. Do you know Pinball? I hear he has a lot of hate towards you guys.." Kityuisa felt all shy as she prepared her next question. "What about Hikoru...?" Kityuisa turned her head so Jomei couldn't see her own reaction to the question she asked. She picked up another flower, before getting a hold of the blush on her face. She felt her heat levels return to normal as she turned around. "I was thinking of being a performer.. But I chose alchemist! You can find my shop on floor twenty-two! The Tipsy Witch!" She struck a pose, a peace sign to the side of her face. "I admire the fact that you wield a rapier." Kityuisa placed the flower in her inventory. Watching as her material count went up. This was a successful trip so far!

"I myself, am Japanese first a foremost." Kityuisa nodded her head, agreeing with herself. "I am not on the front lines, obviously." She gave Jomei a small curtsy, "I am a dagger wielder." She withdrew her dagger from its sheath and passed it over to Jomei. Anyone who knew Macradon's work would know that it was made by him, "I'm going to outgrow my dagger pretty soon. I'm almost at the second tier." She gave Jomei a wide grin, "Besides, my cat will be my main damage booster. I left her back in the shop though.." Kityuisa drew a hand to her cheek, "I'm here because I was looking for some more powerful materials to make some better potions. So I can stalk up for when the time comes." Kityuisa grinned, "I'm a part of a small crafting guild, though I don't think i'll be in it for much longer..." Kityuisa spoke of opening up her options when it came to guilds. She liked the boosts it gave her, but she wanted something more tightly knit.. Like a family. 

ID 120014
LD: 18 + 3 = 21

+2 T2 Materials 

Edited by Kityuisa

Jomei nodded in regards to him knowing Pinball, "I recognize the name.. and he participated in the last boss raid.. though I can't say I know him very much. Never spoke with him. I know Hestia is definitely not a fan of him." he said with a small scoff. The second player she asked about was a bit hesitant, almost embarrassed or too shy to ask. However, it was a name he knew very well. He smiled, "Yes, I know Hikoru very well. I first met him when he was just starting off in this world.. Now look at him, almost ten levels higher than me and a hell of a frontliner." he laughed again, "But yeah, we are very good friends." 

Jomei nodded in appreciation of Kityuisa's profession of choice, "Now THAT is a profession that will make you some Col. Not many people go to Performers.. but people will always need potions and crystals. That is also a very creative name." Jomei listened kindly as Kit described herself, brandishing her dagger once revealing she was a dagger user. "Ah, I am very well aware of Mac's work." he said with a smirk, retrieving Oathkeeper from his own inventory. The purple handled steel appeared on his waist with its ornate hand guard, "Mac created my rapier as well. The Lad does very good work." 

Shifting his foot through a patch of taller grass, he felt the tip of his boot kick something. Looking down, he saw the shine of a small crystal that shone in the sunlight. Admiring the nice looking material, he placed it into his inventory and continued the conversation. "So, it sounds like you are working your way through the ranks rather quickly. Just be warned, it gets tougher the higher level you get. You'll feel like you're stuck at a level forever." 

ID 120015 | LD 17
+2 Materials

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa smiled he knows him! Kityuisa tilted her head, "So do you know the whole story of how Hiko met Aru then?" She felt bad for not just asking Hikoru. She knew he would tell her if she had asked... But she had just gotten so swept up in the meal she shared with him that she had forgotten! Kityuisa smiled, "I hope it does... I'm always willing to move with the budget of others though! I can't wait till I max out my alchemy skill. It's quite funny really. One time, someone asked me if I could speak to trees." Kityuisa let out a small chuckle, reminiscing in the memory. "I daresay, I look forward to the day when I feel stuck at a level. It will make for a fun adventure or two!" Kityuisa stayed relatively positive about reaching her way through the ranks. "I want to get stronger." She plucked up another small flower. It was all she seemed to be gathering as of lately. 

Kityuisa focused back on Jomei, "Tell me more about yourself. What made you want to fight on the front lines?" Kityuisa popped up with yet another question. She seemed to be asking a lot lately, but the more information she gathered the better off she felt. "I met with this one character.. Mars.. He said that everyone on the front lines was corrupt..."

ID: 120016
LD: 20 + 3 = 23

+2 T2 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Jomei blinked, his brow furrowing a bit, "Aru?.. Don't think I recognize that name. Sorry." He did not recall Hikoru ever mentioning someone of the name Aru before. Was it a newer player? or someone Jomei should know. Thinking on the sentence again, the ginger's one, visible eyebrow rose. "Hiko, huh?" a small, mischievous smirk formed. "Don't think I've ever heard him called that before either." 

"As long as you keep up with your craft, as well as supply yourself with enough materials to do so, you should push through the levels of Alchemy no problem. I've seen some people blow through to the max level in no time." The man tilted a head in confusion as he bent down to search for some more materials. Finding a peculiar looking flower, the man plucked it and placed it into his inventory, signs of the plant regrowing within a few hours already apparent. "Speak to trees? That seems like a pretty weird thing to ask" he laughed, "Why did they think you could do that?"

After placing the flower into his inventory, and standing back up to full height, he turned to look at Kit, giving her a confident nod. "You will get stronger, there are plenty of quests to help get you up there fast, and many players willing to help you get there." Turning his body away from her, he gave her a side eye and a smirk "Especially if you keep hanging around with Hiko."

ID 120018  | LD 13
+ 1 T2 Material

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa felt her face contort into utter confusion. "Aru... You never heard of him? He's Hikoru's apprentice.. He has an office in his house and everything! He's a rather nice fellow.. He gave me a lot of insight about Hiko.." Kityuisa chuckled as Jomei mentioned her name for Hikoru, "It's just a thing I call him. I doubt anybody else would call him that.." Kityuisa fiddled with her fingers, happy that she had been able to call him something that no one else had come up with before.

"I do! I've been gathering in the gardens and stuff a lot. Places like this. I have a lot of tier one materials." She opened her inventory and showed Jomei how much she had gathered. "As for speaking to trees... I'm not sure. I mean i've always had a connection with animals. The fact that i'm an alchemist and surround myself with nature.. Maybe that's why.." Kityuisa puffed her cheeks. She bent down to pick up something that had caught her eye. But the minute she had it, it felt hot to the touch. She let out a little curse and dropped it. Watching in horror as it burst into pixels. She scratched her neck, "Whoopsies~ Hehe." 

Kityuisa smiled, "I've met a lot of friends along the way! They all encourage me to get stronger!" Kityuisa felt a large blush grow on her face, and she turned her face away from Jomei, knowing full well he would be able to see her reaction. "H-Hiko does encourage me..." She fiddled with her fingers some more, wrapping a graceful finger around her blonde hair, twirling it. "I'm kinda scared though... Last time he saw me I had a pink head of hair.. Then I went back to my natural color.." She looked back at Jomei, "So just how close are you too?"

ID 120019
LD: 2 + 3 = 5

Edited by Kityuisa

The man tried to recall Hikoru's so called "apprentice." He did remember seeing all the paperwork and desks in the man's house.. definitely a lot more work there than just for Hikoru himself. Blinking with wide eyes, Jomei did in fact recall one time when a younger looking boy in a hood spoke with Hikoru during one of their meetings. "Oh actually.. I might know who you are talking about.. though I did not have the chance to speak with him, or know anything about him." Jomei took notice of Kit twiddling her fingers, a soft smirk appearing on his lips. "Well, I suppose that's  a valid reason." he said playfully. "I haven't had that much experience with animals... took me almost an entire night to tame my familiar." Looking up to the sky, Jomei rose his fingers to his lips, letting out a sharp whistle. From over the rooftops, a brown owl appeared and landed on Jomei's shoulder, a green scarf around its neck. "This is Adere. Used to be tough to handle.. but we've become pretty close over the years." The owl let out a small coo, tilting its head towards Kit.

Jomei could not help but laugh a bit at Kit's sheepish response. It was apparent that there was something forming there.
"We haven't had the chance to sit down and chat in a bit.. but I can definitely call him one of my closest friends. Why do you ask?"

ID 120029  | LD 17
+ 2 T2 Material

Edited by Jomei

"I'll just have to ask him next time it comes up!" Kityuisa grinned as Jomei showed her his owl. Kityuisa set out a hand and slowly moved it closer to the owl until she was petting it. She didn't pet it for very long before she dropped her hand back to her side. "Aww, shucks. It took me a lot longer to train my familiar than anything else.. I dueled Mars to train her. But it took literally ages..." Kityuisa smiled, "My familiar, is a cat as I told you. She's all black and has bright blue eyes. She's a goofball! Her name is Tanine Willowflame, but I call her Willow for short." 

Kityuisa thought for a moment, "I suppose you could say I just want to get to know him more.. He's really nice, and I find myself smiling a lot when i'm around him." Kityuisa gave Jomei a thumbs up, "I was just wondering how well you knew him. Maybe you could even tell me some funny stories about him." Kityuisa felt bad, after all she was literally with Jomei and she was talking about Hikoru the entire time! Kityuisa held up a hand, "You don't have to if you don't want to. I'd also be willing to know more about you!"

ID: 120040
LD: 16 + 3 = 19

+2 T2 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"So your cat, Willow, helps you out in combat by fighting?" Jomei knew that there were different skills that a familiar could be taught, one of those being damage dealing, while others, like Adere, helped with his accuracy. Jomei turned his head to look at the owl on his shoulder, who closed her large eyes and accepted the pets from Kit. "Adere here is my eyes in the sky. She helps me to find the best course of action to always land a hit on my target." he said with a nod. With a shrug of his shoulder, Adere spread her wings and took off into the sky again, perching on one of the nearby trees in the courtyard, watching her player companion and all the others in attendance. 

Jomei smiled sincerely when Kityuisa told Jomei how Hikoru makes her feel happy.
"He's a mysterious lad, but kind at heart. He's always doing his best to protect his friends." The man placed a hand on his chin and looked outwards when Kit asked "Hm... funny stories about Hikoru... Well, the first time I met him was, like I said, when he had just started the game.. He was looking for a quest called "Breaking the Unbreakable". Its always an interesting time with that quest, especially when the old man who gives out the quest steals your weapons and leaves you to only use your fists." he chuckled. "Hikoru was pretty shocked by that.. But aside from that, I can't say there has been too many amusing moments with him.." 

Bending down, Jomei plucked a small light blue flower and placed it into his inventory with a smile. "So how'd you end up meeting him anyway? Hikoru is usually a 'keep to himself in the shadows' kind of guy."

ID 120095   | LD 13
+ 1 T2 Material

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa nodded, "Yep! She's my cute damage kitty! Maybe you could meet her sometime?" She watched as Adere flew off of Jomei and into a tree to watch over him. She grinned, "Accuracy is definitely nice! It's saved me countless times. I got this ring made, by Kirbs.." She showed Jomei her ring and grinned, "Maybe after our little adventure here is over I can show you my shop! We could also see Willow~" Kityuisa would be seeing Willow either way. Though she would love to introduce her cat to yet another player. 

"Oh my gosh! I heard about that quest! I've been wanting to try it.. But it seems so hard.. I would only deal one damage, and it's gonna take a while to break." Kityuisa grinned, chuckling at the thought, "He really did that eh? What other stories do you have? Embarrassing ones!" Kityuisa gave Jomei a warmhearted grin. 

"How did I meet him..?" Kityuisa thought for a moment. "He was just casually buying vegetables from floor seven, and I liked his shirt!" Kityuisa chuckled at the memory.

LD: 3 + 3 = 6

Edited by Kityuisa

Jomei smiled at Kits invitation to see her shop once they were finished with the quest, "That sounds like a good idea to me, I could use a new Alchemist to visit for potions." He chuckled at himself as he knelt down to inspect a bunch of flowers, "I'm actually pretty careless when it comes to buying crystals for quests and boss fights.. I usually forget until the last minute, or just go in with nothing but the skills I've got." He pat himself on the chest before looking up at Kit with a smirk, "But, I'm still here.. So I guess I'm doing something right."

Reaching his hand into the floral arrangement, Jomei found, hidden beneath the stems of the tall, multicolored plants, a four leafed clover. The man retracted his arm and spun the small good luck charm in his fingers with a smile, "Looks like my lucky day" before placing it into his inventory. "Breaking the unbreakable isn't necessarily.. tough. Its more like.. redundant and tiring." he said with a scoff, "Your best bet is to bring a higher leveled player with you.. or someone who has the Martial Arts skill who can do most of the work for you. If not.. you'll be trying to hit a rock for a few hours on your own."

ID 120312 | LD 20
+2 T2 Mats

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa grinned, "Then it's settled! Now that you've met me, I won't let you go into boss battles empty handed! Any friend of Hiko's is a friend of mine! You can stop by too, whenever you want. I'll even give you a discount!" Kityuisa chuckled, "Yeah, well you may still be here, but I do care about you and consider you a friend now. So I gotta watch your back!" She held up a thumbs up, "I got you covered. I won't let you go into a fight unless you have some crystals and potions." Kityuisa grinned and closed her eyes.

Her eyes widened at the four leaf clover, "Those are so pretty!" She smiled herself before crouching down. She began to rummage through the dirt until her hand hit something hard. She furrowed her brows and grabbed hold of it, attempting to pull it from where it was. After a few tries she stumbled backwards and fell onto her rear end, holding up a perfect and shining ruby. "Woah..." She put it in her inventory. She liked rubies. Her eyes reconnected with Jomei's and she chuckled, standing to her feet and brushing herself off. "Ooof, well i'll be sure to try to bring someone along!" 

ID | 120364

LD | 6 + 3 = 9

+1 T2 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

Olive eyes widened a bit in surprise at Kityuisa's kind gesture. Already referring to him as a friend and even willing to give him a discount at her store? All very generous of someone who he had only just met maybe ten to fifteen minutes earlier. The ginger, bowed his head respectfully, "Kit, that is very kind of you. Thank you. I may not have much to offer in terms of items and discounts, but if you ever need someone to tag along on a quest, or just someone to speak with, you could always message me." he ended with a grin. Swiping his hand upwards, the player summoned his menus in front of him. With a few more swipes with a pointed finger, the ginger swung a smaller screen in front of Kit; a friend request. "You can feel free to message me anytime, if I'm not in a boss fight, I'm usually free" the man rubbed the nape of his neck a bit sheepishly, embarrassed at his own, boring schedule. "My guild has become pretty inactive.. not many of them hanging around as much anymore as they used to, so.." he shrugged. 

ID 120368 | LD 6

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa grinned, "You got it!" She was glad to have made such a wonderful friend, "I could probably definitely use some help.. I'm known to often times take more than I can chew.." She scratched her neck, "If I hadn't had Mac's help fighting the beast at the lake, I would be dead!" Kityuisa chuckled nervously, "A-anyways!" Kityuisa nodded her head, "I can definitely shoot you a message when I need your services.. Thank you, Jomei." She gave him a bow, before grabbing hold of a herb-looking plant nearby. She pumped her fist in the air as she had gathered yet another, tier two material. "I'm feeling really good about the gathering today!" Kityuisa hoped her luck would continue and she would keep getting the materials she knew she would need in a few days. "I'm almost tier two, y'know! I want to work as fast as I can to the front lines! I really want to fight in the next boss fight alongside Hiko... and you!" Kityuisa grinned, her determination showing through the gaze that dotted her facial expression.

ID: 120427
LD: 6 + 3 = 9
+1 T2 Materials

Total: 10 T2 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Jomei nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I have to agree. Normally gathering isn't my thing. But I suppose it was time I got up and did some of it. Should probably see if there's another area like this on a higher floor so I could get third tier materials." The second tier materials Jomei was collecting did not serve him much of a purpose. All of his own equipment was purchased with Col, or traded for third tier materials. Most of the shops he frequented dealt in the same. "Don't rush yourself into it." Jomei cut in, his tone a slightly bit more serious. "The frontlines are a scary place at the moment.. our numbers have been dwindling more and more. We almost lost all of our Tier two players in the last boss raid. I can only imagine the next floor's boss is going to be even tougher. Join when you know you are ready. We always do our best to protect those of second tier.. but there is only so much we can do." 

Jomei looked down to another bunch of flowers. A simple yet beautiful flower with a brown pistil and yellow petals that grew out from the center like waves. The colors immediately reminded him of Telrenya's chocolate brown eyes and wavy blonde hair. The man gently spun the flower between his fingertips with a soft smile, unknowingly humming a soft tune to himself before finally placing the item into his inventory. 

ID 120458  | LD 11
+1 T2 Mat

Edited by Jomei