[PP/F11] <<Nature's Treasure>>

Kityuisa started laughing as Jomei got serious, "Don't worry! I already know how hard it is.. I don't want to die yet..." Kityuisa glanced up at the sky, watching as the clouds slowly moved, "I want to reach 60 before I even venture to the front lines.." Kityuisa grimaced. Her objective only seemed harder and harder as she continue to level up. She knew that around level forty she would find the most difficult. 

"I want to help... I know everyone has their own reasons for being on the front lines, mine I admit are rather selfish.." Kityuisa faded out, not wanting to talk about why she wanted to fight on the front lines. She shook her head, her thoughts away, "I must admit, I would definitely be down to help you find some tier three materials. I'm not really busy ever.. So just shoot me a message. I'm probably grinding my life away..." Kityuisa reached down, gathering a few more materials, "What's that smile for? Thinking of something?" She nudged Jomei gently with her elbow, her curiosity getting the best of her.

ID: 120460
LD: 18 + 3 = 21

+2 T2 Materials

Total: 12 T2 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ginger let out a small breath of relief when he heard Kit was willing to wait until level 60 to actually attempt to fight on the front lines. "Good good.. I've seen too many players get into a lot of trouble thinking they were strong enough... Even many players who were strong enough, but the Cardinal system was just not in their favor." Realizing he had been looking at the ground a bit morbidly, he looked up to Kityuisa with an embarrassed smile, "Sorry, didn't mean to get serious there." 

After placing the flower into his inventory, Kit had called him out for smiling like an idiot while staring at the plant. "H-Huh?" the man exclaimed, snapping back into reality. "Oh, I was just thinking about someone." his smile returned to him. "Her name is Telrenya.. We've been together for..quite a bit now actually." he scratched at his chin with his pointer finger, trying to gauge an actual amount of time that the two had been together for. "We actually are planning on getting married soon.. It's just, she's been a bit busy with getting her shop up and running lately.. and every time I think about doing some planning, another boss raid comes up." The man sighed again, a mix of exhaustion and disappointment, "I'm hoping this next one will be my last one, then we can take care of wedding planning."

ID 120461   | LD 3

Edited by Jomei

"I would rather play it safe..."  Kityuisa chuckled anxiously. "No worries, I understand... The front lines need to be taken seriously." Kityuisa nodded her head. Now she listened to his story, "How did you meet Telrenya? What is she like?" Kityuisa grinned, she loved hearing about romantic relationships. 

Love always filled Kityuisa with such joy, so she couldn't wait to hear more about Jomei's little friend. "Can I come to the wedding?" Kityuisa tilted her head, puffing her cheeks. I bet Hiko is going to the wedding... I wonder if he would be my date. Kityuisa shook herself out of her thoughts, now was not the time to get all blushy blushy and to fill her mind with thoughts of Hiko. Right now, she wanted to know more about Jomei's love interest. "What do you want the wedding to be like?"

The sweetness of weddings was definitely a positive thing to Kityuisa. She always loved weddings and had always loved attending them. Romatic love in the air, vows being spoken.. It was a perfect occasion. 

ID: 120473
LD: 5 + 3 = 8 failed to find materials

Total: 12 T2 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"Well.." Jomei started, accompanied by a small exhale, "We actually met on Floor Two. She wanted to take on a quest, but did not think she was strong enough. Lucky for her, she made it very apparent that she was nervous." he said with a laugh, recalling the memory. "After that, and another few chance meetings, we began to see each other. We've had our share of ups and downs.. some crazy adventures.. but it's been an amazing ride." The ginger gently dropped down to a knee, picking another two flowers that matched the first one he had picked. Placing them into his inventory, he rose to his full height and continued. "She is a very kind and gentle person with an urge for adventure that you would not except when you first see her. She's one of the strongest women I know who has been through quite a lot.. but all of that in the past made her stronger." 

When a question about their possible wedding in the future, Jomei furrowed his brow. "I.. honestly haven't thought about it." he chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. "Nothing too extravagant, but large enough to invite everyone we want. I know there's an actual 'quest' that we need to take where we can plan everything. That, and we haven't even had the chance to talk over what exactly we want."  He looked to Kit with a smile, "Well, if things work out, I will be sure to send you an invitation." 

ID 120557  | LD 15
+2 Mats

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa listened, her eyes brightening as he spoke about the woman he obviously cared very deeply for. "She honestly sounds very lovely. I would love to meet her to be honest." Kityuisa gave Jomei a knowing grin, "Tell me more." Kityuisa chuckled at herself, "Sorry, I tend to love hearing things about people's relationships. It makes me feel all joyful and happy!" Kityuisa thought of the flower that had made him think of her, "You should give that flower to her. The one that made you think of her." It would be a lovely present... Kityuisa always loved receiving flowers as gifts. They filled her up with positive emotions. 

"Yes! There's actually a quest just like that. I looked a lot into the marriage system. I just love weddings, yknow? One day I want to be married..." Kityuisa giggled lightly at what she had said,  "You meet with this guy.. I think his name was something like--- I don't actually remember but he's a priest on floor one. You meet with him, plan the details of the wedding. He's like your own personal wedding planner! Then you guys buy the rings and pay for the wedding. After that, you guys wait for the day and have the ceremony!" Kityuisa grinned, but then frowned, "S-sorry for the information drop..."

ID: 120558
LD: 12 + 3 = 15
+2 T2 Materials

Total: 14 T2 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

The ginger's lips could not help but part as he shone a cheesy grin when Kit asked to hear more about the two's relationship. "Its perfectly fine.. Sometimes I think back on the journey we've taken together so far and think it would make for an excellent story." He thought for a moment about what to tell Kityuisa about..the cave in where they first revealed their feelings for each other, the followers of Tesseleth that overpowered and imprisoned them.. there were so many amazing adventures the two had shared. However, he felt the one that carried higher that the rest was Telrenya's escapade as her alter ego. 

"Well.. given I was already a frontliner when I met Tel, she was no where near ready to fight on the front lines. I was on hiatus from fighting in boss raids for a bit, but eventually, I knew that time would come to an end. I have to admit I was a little.. controlling with her going to dangerous places. Her fighting on the frontlines and fighting off powerful monsters without me there scared me.. I guess she felt I was holding her back a bit at times. So, she came up with an elaborate ruse to go questing under a guise named Erin. Even found a player with that same name to join the guild to make it less suspicious. I had ran into her while running the Dragon Hunter questline.. and, because of the quest's rules, I convinced her to finish it with me. Towards the end of the quest line, her true identity was revealed and, well, that caused a bit of a hiccup in our relationship. We spent a bit of time apart after that.. but I finally convinced her to join me on the final part of the quest as a means to get to talk to her. Well.. that quest is not exactly the easiest, and the final part of it really puts your skills to the test, fighting eight or nine knights about as strong as all the dragons we fought one after another.. as well as one final boss that puts all the others to shame." 

The ginger took a breath, realizing he was babbling on more about the quest, rather than what it meant for their relationship. "Anyway.. we had truly reconnected during that final quest up to that boss.. and we forgave each other for the wrong we had done. Finally, before entering that final doorway to the last boss at the top of the tower, I proposed to her. And I think it was that connection.. that surge of trust and love for each other..that we crushed that final boss like he was nothing." The man crossed his arms and smiled, but from happiness at reminiscing, but also a bit proud from the fight the two had put up. "From that day forward, she joined me on the frontlines, and helped clear a floor or two, and thinks have been pretty great ever since." 

ID 120853  | LD 7
+ 0

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa was grinning wildly as Jomei began to relive the moments of the past. That smile was soon, however, turned into a frown. Jomei and his loved one.. She had lied to him, that must have hurt him. But as he continued to tell his story, Kityuisa felt her smile return. He had proposed to her that way? How cute! Fighting side -by-side... That's something I want to do one day if I ever find someone like Jomei's Tel. Kityuisa grinned, "That's actually really romantic. I'm really happy for you!" Kityuisa couldn't help but feel her grin sticking to her face like glue. There was no chance it was coming off anytime soon. She reached down, plucked up some herbs before storing them away. Pondering what to ask next, "Does Miss Tel have a profession at all?" Kityuisa decided to go for a more practical question.

Something that was rather easy to ask, something that also held value. It was also a question so Jomei could keep talking about her.

ID: 12089
LD: 14 + 3 = 17
+2 T2 Mateirals
======================

Total: 16 T2 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Jomei's normally freckled, pale cheeks turned a slightly pinker hue once Kit commented on the story Jomei had told about the two's engagement. A hum of a chuckle sounded out as he smiled. "She is working on becoming an Artisan. There's not too many of them around much nowadays, so hopefully she will get plenty of customers. She actually has her shop on the Third Floor as well." The man huffed a small breath from his nostrils, his wide smile fading slightly as he did so, "She's been putting a lot of time into trying to get the place up and running.. so I'm hoping everything is going well. She took a break from the frontlines to do so.. Hoping we could save up that extra Col to have a better wedding. Sadly, I haven't had the chance to go out together as much.. and I mainly only see her towards the end of the day.. But I guess thats better than nothing, eh?" he ended with a hopeful shrug of his shoulders. "How about you? Anyone special in your life?" 

ID 121045  | LD 7
+ 0

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa nodded her head, "Definitely better than nothing! If you ever need help with the funds, just let me know." Kityuisa thought of what Jomei said, about her perhaps having a special someone. Kityuisa felt a dark crimson blush creeping across her face, "I-it's difficult to say... Erm.." Kityuisa kicked her foot lightly on the ground, "I want to see him more, but..." Kityuisa looked away from Jomei, "See... I don't think he thinks of me the same way.. I only just found out the other day that I felt the way that I do about him.. So like.. It's a bit confusing to me. I'm kind of too scared to say anything. I invited him to go with me, alone.. He said it would be okay, that he would join me.. We will be alone.. I think.." Kityuisa felt herself rambling but she couldn't stop herself, "He makes me smile a lot, and I love the smile he gives me too! I feel really happy when i'm around him. Everything in Aincrad seems so much more enjoyable. I feel like everything bad just melts away." Kityuisa turned away from Jomei, "S-sorry.. I said too much.."

ID: 121369
LD: 18

+2 T2 Materials

=====================
total: 18 t2 materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Jomei listened with a small smile on his face as Kityuisa described how she felt about this mysterious boy that she liked. The ginger already had a feeling, since her body expressions when talking about a certain other player made it a little bit more obvious... and that nickname. No one gives another person a cutesy nickname like that unless there's some sort of feelings involved. The ginger looked to his side and bent forwards, pushing a few blades of tall grass out of the way to pick up a small pink flower that he placed into his inventory after twirling it in his fingers. After raising back up to his full height and seeing Kit's red cheeks, he chuckled. "He makes you smile a lot huh? Kind of like how Hikoru does?" he finished with a smirk. 

ID 121656  | LD 13
+ 1 T2 Mat

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa held up her hands, waving them around hastily. "H-How did you know who it was.." She felt her blush creeping up brighter and brighter, until she covered her face with her hands. "I m-mean.. You already know i'm talking about Hiko.." She kicked the floor with her foot, "I don't think he could ever feel the same way about me.." To herself, she looked like a child, he probably only thinks of me as a little sister... especially with a chest as flat as mine.. Kityuisa frowned into her hands, it was so frustrating! She hated this feeling.. Maybe this was why she never wanted to be with anyone in the real world. She always focused on her missions, cutting all emotional ties minus her family. What am I even doing.. Why do I like him? "What do I do Jomei..." She uncovered her face, "What if he just views me as a little sister or something.. I don't want to tell him how I feel and get rejected.. This is why I hate feelings.." She wished she could be as emotionless towards people as the very flowers they were picking in the courtyard. Why can't I just not have emotional ties...

ID: 121712
LD: 8 + 3 = 11
+1 T2 Materials

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Total: 19 T2 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

Jomei smiled, "Just deduced is all. You seemed to ask about Hikoru quite a lot, and you said he makes you happy when you're around him." he placed a hand on the girls head with a small chuckle, "Plus, your face gets as red as a tomato when you talk about him." After picking up his hand from the tousled tuft of blonde hair, the man lowered himself into a squat as he found another four leafed clover growing within the gap in the cobblestone walk way. Gently, the man pulled the weed from the earth and released it to his inventory as before. "Don't worry, I won't say anything." The mischievous smirk of discovering Kit's crush faded when she seemed to freak out a bit more about her status with the man. Jomei placed his hands up and waved them, trying to calm the girl a bit. "Relax Kit, I'm sure it will be fine. Hikoru is a very kind man.. I'm sure he wouldn't give out mixed signals about someone he cared about. All you have to do is just wait and see.. play your cards right." The man's smile returned, kind as it was before, "You're a fine girl, I'm sure if you've made an impact on Hikoru, that you cross his mind just as much as he crossed yours." 

ID 121783  | LD 18
+ 2

Edited by Jomei

"I-I do? I'm sorry.." She sheepishly fiddled with her fingers, now embarrassed. Her mind now being filled by Jomei's own interpretation of Hikoru. Have I really made an impact on Hiko...? Kityuisa felt shy, I hope so.. If she had, maybe she could deduce it herself? Kityuisa thought for a moment trying to figure out how to even bring up how she felt and how she thought to the very man that had made her entire dark past melt into a bright future. Kityuisa bit her lip, "Right.. Relax.." Kityuisa took a deep breath, letting her shoulders relax. She had been tensing them up quite a lot during this conversation. I trust this guy. Kityuisa held out her pinky, "Pinky promise you won't tell him!" Kityuisa laughed at herself, she knew she acted like a child a lot of the times, but a lot of things most people did as a kid were unknown to her. She didn't exactly have the child childhood that everyone else had. Kityuisa now relaxed gave a mischievous smirk for herself, "Play my cards right eh? I can do that." 

ID: 121894
LD: 1
+0 T2 Materials

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

Edited by Kityuisa
  • 2 weeks later...

Jomei brought a hand up to rub the back of his head. He was feeling a bit guilty that he had revealed his own interpretation of how Kit felt about Hikoru, especially with how embarrassed she was now getting. He took a step back, allowing the girl to compose herself and relax as he had said. As he did so, the heel of his boot kicked something hard with give. Looking down over his shoulder, he saw a stone, about the size of a baseball, with an open crevice that revealed rows of lavender colored crystals. Blinking with a bit of surprise, the ginger turned and dropped to a knee to place the mysterious, yet beautiful, stone into his inventory. As he rose back up to his full height, Kityuisa had shoved her hand towards Jomei, her pinky finger extended. She requested Jomei promise not to tell Hikoru about her feeling for him. The ginger smiled, bringing up his own hand and locking his own pinky finger with hers, "I promise I won't tell him." Though knowing the Master of Shadows, I wouldn't be surprised if he was already listening in. He thought to himself as he smiled at Kit. 

ID 122872   | LD 12
+ 1

Edited by Jomei

After they shared their pinky promise, Kityuisa felt a lot better. Her wide grin displayed across her bedazzling face. She felt happy, happier than she had in a while. It took two to become good friends. It took two to not be strangers. Kityuisa felt as though Jomei was no mere stranger to her. "So tell me a story." Kityuisa bent down to pick up a flower. Our day is coming to a close pretty soon... 

Kityuisa tried to grab the flower she had her eyes on, but gave a soft frown as it burst into pixels. "Guess that one wasn't supposed to come up from the ground." Kityuisa let out a soft chuckle as she refaced Jomei. If he asks me, what kind of story would I tell him? Kityuisa let the silence of her own body wash over her as she waited for Jomei to begin talking. I love stories. 

ID: 122895
LD: 6 + 3 = 9
+0 T2 Materials

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

"Hm?" Jomei hummed, looking over to Kit as she asked Jomei to tell her a story, What kind of story did she want to hear? An exciting one? One filled with drama? Or one that would chill her to the bones. Would she rather a happy ending, or a story that has yet to find its conclusion. If she wanted a story from Jomei's own life here in Aincrad, he had plenty to choose from.. but he struggled to find the perfect one to tell. "A little bit of time back, I think.. a little before last Halloween.. there was a random NPC signing up players for a lottery. Curious about what it was, I entered my name into the drawing. Not even an hour later, I received a message that I had won, the prize being a mansion on Floor Eleven, deep outside of Taft. I had taken my friend Ruby and Telrenya, before we were together, with me to check it out. The house was this old, but large mansion out in the middle of a forest. Once we entered the building, the doors locked behind us.. and it turned out to be some haunted house that we needed to escape from. One by one, we started to get split up. I was dragged into the basement by some shadow creature with a dozen arms, Telrenya was trapped in a bathroom where the water slowly filled the room. We were left to break from whatever trapped us and meet up yet again. In doing so, we found another player that had been exploring the mansion when the doors locked, Spencer. All together, we managed to get back together, set the mansion on fire, and burn it to the ground... In the end, we found out it was just some Halloween quest given to some unlucky player... However, they did reward me with a smaller townhouse inside of Taft, so it guess it was a happy ending after all." he said with a chuckle. "How about you? Any fun stories to share?" 

ID 123052  | LD 6
+ 0

Edited by Jomei

Kityuisa's eyes widened as Jomei told his story about the haunted manor. "It's cool you got a house in the end though! Did you like Tel at this point? Or were those feelings still lodged in your body somewhere, still waiting to be discovered?" Kityuisa couldn't get enough of Jomei's lover. She loved hearing love stories! As her writer had said on numerous occasions throughout this thread already. 

Kityuisa thought of what story she could tell to her new friend... Thinking carefully, her eyes lit up as she imagined the story taking shape before her very own eyes. "There was this one time, now mind you, I don't have nearly as many interesting stories as you.. But I was doing this one quest. Let there be light. An NPC mother, lost her daughter and what not. But this one player actually kidnapped the two NPC's and began to impersonate them. I don't know how, they just did.. Now this one player that did this, had a child. Only she wasn't her real child..." Kityuisa stopped talking, trying to formulate the words on her tongue, "Needless to say, I did the quest, just like normal. But instead, I got kidnapped and tortured.. I managed to escape.. I found out a lot, but I gave the child a home when she had no one to turn to."

LD: 123097
LD: 19
+2 T2 Materials

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Total: 21 T2 Materials

The ginger smirked, Kit still managed to ask a question about his feelings towards Telrenya after his story was finished. "Yeah, I did." he said with a nod and a smile. "They had just started developing a little bit more before this meeting. And a lot of those feelings were what drove me to make sure she got out of there safely. Of course, I made sure all of my friends got out safely.. but I definitely made sure she did." the familiar, slightly pink hue coated his cheeks once again as he babbled on. Raising a fist up to his mouth, Jomei cleared his throat and asked Kit about any stories that she had to tell.

She began to speak of a quest that Jomei did not remember at first, but recalled his own adventure once she mentioned finding a small child. The man grimaced, the memories flooding back of his difficult fight with the bat creatures in that cave. However, it seemed Kit's taking of the quest went much differently. The man's brow furrowed at the mention of players impersonating the NPC's, which lead to the girl being kidnapped by the players.
"That sounds horrible." the man said, less of a look of worry and more of disgust for players in this world who would do such a thing. "Do you remember what they looked like? If they had any distinct armor or color schemes?" Jomei's own experience with players who kidnapped other players, or player slavers as he had grown to know them, was one he did not like talking about much except for those very close to him. They were a group that had been a bit lax as of late, since his own kidnapping. However, with this news of Kit's dilemma, he wondered if it was just a coincidence.. or possibly a group in league with those he had fought against. 

Kityuisa felt joy when Jomei mentioned that he had indeed liked Tel at that point, "Love is so cute, I can't wait to meet her! I want to see how you two interact~" Kityuisa reached up, poking Jomei's cheek, "Ahahah~ You're blushing!" Kityuisa chuckled, knowing full well she had blushed a lot during this meeting as well. I can't just not tease him about it though.. 

Back to the story she had told, Kityuisa felt her eyes grow clouded, a frown now lining her face. It wasn't hatred that lit up her face, it was more the fear and disgust you felt when you stepped in a pile of dog poop, or when you were playing a horror game and were being chased. Her heart began to beat faster, and she clutched her chest. A bead of sweat rolling down her forehead, bursting into pixels as it left her chin. Kityuisa looked up at Jomei, her voice now hoarse, "I-I killed her..." Kityuisa felt a shudder go through her. She held up her hand, moving to the short wall nearby, taking a seat so she could rest her weak knees and not fall on her face, "I-I had no choice.." Pain lit across her features, she she clenched her top tighter, "She wouldn't let me leave alive..." This entire time, Kityuisa had feeling she had done something wrong, so here she was.. Admitting to what she had done. She hadn't told anyone yet...

LD: 123624
LD: 13 + 3 = 16
+2 T2 Materials

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Total: 23 T2 Materials

Jomei had made a bit mistake plunging for more information about the shady characters that had kidnapped Kityuisa. It seemed digging deeper into the memories only pained the girl more and more. His own face contorted to one of concern and worry, before she admitted the reasoning for her dismay.. she had killed the woman who had done this to her. Jomei let out the breath he did not realize he had been holding with a heavy sigh. Noticing she was a bit off balance, her legs shaking as if her knees about to give out, Jomei placed a hand on her arm to assist her in sitting down on a nearby short wall. "Hey hey.." Jomei said in a soft voice, placing both hands on her shoulders in an attempt to calm her, "It's alright, you had no choice. You did what had to be done." The man closed his eyes and shook his head, before looking down towards the ground for a moment in thought. "You're not alone. I was put in a life or death situation like that..." His eyes finally rose to meet hers, holding a bit of his own pain back and keeping strong as he retold his own story. "The group I thought you were talking about... they took two of my own friends to use as crafting slaves, as well as a few other players. An old friend of mine told me, and the two of us went to find them and break them out. My friend was... well... he had an orange crystal at the time, so taking out the other players did not mean as much to him. Me on the other hand, I refused to kill another player. Well.. things went wrong, and I ended up having to fight for my life.. and ended up killing another player who tried to stop me." He decided to cut his story short so he could cut to the chase. Looking deep into Kit's eyes, he continued, "There are bad people in this world... sometimes, we can't avoid them. It was you, or them.. and I'm happy that you made it out and rid Aincrad of one more rotten soul... I know the weight of taking a life here is very.. very heavy. But just think of how many more countless players you saved by doing what you did. It.. helps make it easier.. a little bit at least."