[F5-PP] Dapper and arms Incorporated <<Butcher of the Sands>>

Bahr squinted his eyes and grumbled at Alec's pun. "It's supposed to be 'leaf'..." he muttered to himself as he followed along behind the much larger man. He looked back over his shoulder and motioned for Dagger to join the two of them as they sauntered out of the arena. "Ultimately, I'm game for anything," he sighed as he placed both of his palms against the back of his neck, interlacing his fingers with his elbows pointed forward. "As long as I'm getting experience and leveling up, I'm good."

It may have seemed shallow, but it was true. That was what had been at the forefront of his mind ever since his epiphany about Kayaba. If he wanted to find the man and kill him, he would need the strength to do so first. No doubt he would need to become one of the strongest in all of Aincrad - a tall order after having been cooped up in the Town of Beginnings for the first two years. Perhaps the task was impossible, even. But that wasn't going to stop Bahr from giving it everything he had to find out.

He looks towards the tank having found the joke rather..interesting to say the nicest thing about it within his perspective. Trees don't really leave at all Alec. he points out towards the man as he travels alongside both Bahr and Alec as they make their way back towards the town as they walk over the vast desert that spans the floor as a small issue comes out once more. Well less of a issue more so a benefit that always has annoying consequences for the merchant in question as he manages to hit another treasure chest as he pulls the thing out. Being able to stop himself from tripping, and from grunting or any such noise from the shock of such a thing after having done this many a time by now. Alec. We got ourselves another treasure chest, and Bahr when it comes to being with Alec and i leveling is aplenty since i'm doing thigns on your level. Not mine. He says calmly towards the man with a smile across his face.

#120342 LD:8+8=16 treasure chest found

Edited by Dagger

“Fine fine. You don’t like trees, how about let’s make like a bunch of birds and get the flock out of here then? Does that one sound more appealing to your sensibilities?” The large man asked knowing he can only push the dad jokes so far and wanting to see just how far they’ll fly with these two. “We could make a banana and split.” As the group walked along Alec heard a distinct sound he knew all too well by now as Dagger’s foot connected squarely with a hidden heavy wooden item. Alec quickly held up a finger to Bahr. “And that my friend is the sound of The Luckiest Man in Aincrad doing what he does best. Nearly breaking his own foot but stumbling over yet another Treasure Chest. This man here. “ Alec states as he turns around to address Dagger. “Is going to need a knee brace and I think I’ll have to craft him some heavy armor boots to protect his toes from breakage if he continues on finding as many of these in the way he usually does. What size are you Dager?” The large man asks with a grin.

@Bahr

Bahr ignored the puns and shook his head, grinning as he listened to the banter between the two, his eyes falling upon the treasure chest that Dagger had nearly tripped over. "Yeah, I remember him finding one of these the last time we hung out." His eyes narrowed at the thought of it, remembering how little they had actually managed to get out of the thing. In fact, Bahr had never really gotten anything good out of a treasure chest, come to think of it.

"So, then, who's going to open it? I've had nothing but rotten luck with them in the past. Someone with a better luck rating ought to handle it, right? After all, one man's trash is another man's treasure. Wonderful saying, but a horrible way to find out you were adopted." Bahr snickered a bit at his own joke, contributing to the growing whirlwind of dad jokes that were being tossed around. He took a quick glance at his other party members, wondering who would ultimately take the plunge and open the box.

@Dagger

Edited by Bahr

Looking towards Bahr he just nods his head as he gets down onto a knee as he starts opening up the chest without a key using more so a bobby pin to open up the chest as it opens up without much resistance. Having done this so many times it has becomes routine to himself as he then checks the rewards and nods his head at the rather minuscule amounts of rewards that he had received from this. Not a really great treasure chest, but one nonetheless my friends and with that i think we should make our way back towards town once more and then divide the loot we have received among ourselves. He says as he then look stowards Alec and contemplates for only a small moment if he should answer the question genuinely as he looks the man in the eyes. For about a few seconds before focusing back upon the path they are walking. As for your question Alec. That is for me to know and for you to possibly buy off of me. Information is a commodity and one that i  can sell. He says towards the man in a joking tone of voice.

#120389 LD:9  375 COL, 3 mats, 2 rare consumables

@Alec (feel free to close up the thread)

Edited by Dagger