[PP - F1] Saved From F20 & «First Few Lessons Are Free»

Yolviinsil was happy to have made two new friends, Fuyuno and Willow. The ruby red feathered dragon allowed herself to be stroked until Fuyuno was done. Yolviinsil then returned to Krysta's shoulder, still keeping her tail in motion for Willow. The small ruby red feathered dragon would look over to Willow, wondering how she was going to play with the feline familiar, for she knew little on how to do so. Kityuisa and Fuyuno began to head over towards Zackiriah's shop, and Krysta would do the same. She remembered her experiences with the tutorial quests...she managed to clear out two of them before she was incapable of taking the remaining two quests. Then again, she had been busy before and after taking the quests, so there was nothing more for her in terms of tutorial quests anyway. She remembered that she had an item in her inventory that she could loan to Fuyuno if she had need of it...

@Kityuisa @Fuyuno

Kityuisa grinned as the group continued walking, "So what have you been up to lately, Krysta?" Kityuisa lead the group onwards, taking position of party leader. No biggie... Kityuisa watched as Tanine Willowflame kept playing with the dragon's tail before getting bored. She let out a soft meow before leaping into the air, perching on Krysta's head. She let her tail lay down, lightly touching Yolviinsil. 

~~

Arriving at Zakariah's shop, Kityuisa grinned, "My friend here, Fuyuno wants to take up your quest!" 

Zakariah would then look at Fuyuno, "You do eh?" Kityuisa grinned, crouching down and wrapped her arm around Fuyuno, "Yup! She doesn't talk though~ So Krysta and I will be her voice!" Kityuisa gave Zak a thumbs up, "Long time no see." Kityuisa glanced down at Fuyuno, to see if she wanted to do something. "If you message me or Krysta, we can talk to Old Zak here for you." Kityuisa let her memories fill with her adventures and meeting Zakariah for the very first time all those days ago. It's been a few months, now hasn't it...

When they walked through the door, Fuyuno was curious at the sight of the interior. The place was a bit of a mess, but what interested her was all the different shaped bottles displayed around the place filled with various colored liquids. This was the first time she had entered this place, and she couldn't help but wonder what all the jars held. When she heard Kityuisa mention her name, she stood at attention as her focus returned to the task at hand. When the old man looked her up and down, the girl felt a bit nervous, but then Kityuisa knelt down beside her and held her with one arm which helped her relax a bit. She smiled up at the man as Kityuisa gave him a thumbs up. As Kityuisa turned to her and told her to send a message, Fuyuno returned her gaze and nodded in confirmation. She then opened her menu and began typing another message that she sent to Kityuisa.

Thank you for your help! Could you please tell him "If there's anything you would like me to help you with, I'd be happy to help and will do my best!"

Edited by Fuyuno

It was that time of the day again for Enna to get out and start moving about again. Wearing a Purple and black fabric jacket with a metal chest plate and a purple snake on the left. All the while rocking a half sort of battle skirt and shorts. Ennakai was writing in their book with the information they still had in their had from last time and knowing the facts and info they smiled noting down a few things in the book. Most of the information was double-checked and seemed to be about right. Sometimes the job was hard but at least you got something out of it and Ennakai was one to seek up danger as well so they had no problem with this at all.

Walking a bit looking into their book and writing down old info and new they hear a creature cry out from around the corner. Mostly there would be no mods in the settlement and not even that cry that his creature was making. This creature was a dragon from floor 7, one of those who did quite a bit of damage if not careful. Ennakai knew of a few people that made sure to tame one and they placed their good into their inventory and went into stealth slowly creeping up. Once getting close Ennakai overheard the conversation and saw two younger girls and the well know Tier 1 healer Krysta. Walking a bit back Enna went up and sprinted as quiet as they could up a balcony and lurked from above, I'm still curious about that dragon familiar she has better keep it low, the other guy's dragon is a bit less friendly maybe this one as well. Enna thought, looking down from the balcony in Stealth, while also getting curious about the other girl who seemed not to speak at all.

Action | ID: 121806 | Stealth: LD 8+2=10 | Passed Passive stealth detection

Edited by Ennakai

Krysta giggled slightly when Willow jumped onto Krysta's head. Yolviinsil tilted her head, trying to figure out what to do in regards to Willow's tail. She would guess that Willow was willing to let her tail be played with, but she didn't know if it was as durable as Veriost's tail. She would nip it, but keep it as a squeeze, rather than a sharp pinch or bite, as she would do with Veriost's more durable tail. Then she would try option B, which would be to "paw" at the tail. Krysta noticed that Yolviinsil was trying to be considerate as she played with Willow, whether she was successful or not.

Once inside the shop, Kityuisa explained to Zackariah that she and Krysta would be speaking for Fuyuno. Krysta didn't mind, should she need to do so. She thought she heard something, and she looked to Yolviinsil, who looked off in a direction, cautiously alert. Krysta would gently lift Willow off of her head, and return the feline familiar to its owner. "Pardon me, I believe I heard something just now." She would look outside the door, her right hand on the hilt of her rapier. She looked to her left, to her right, and even up. She didn't seem to see anyone other than NPCs. She returned to the other two, but she would now be keeping her eyes peeled for anyone trying to stay hidden... She pulled an item out of her inventory, a golden necklace that would help one with their searching abilities, and offered it to Fuyuno. "Here, I'll let you borrow this for the quest. You may need it."

ID# 121833 LD: 3(Failed to find Ennakai)

-Offered to loan Andvari's Blessing(+3 LD) to Fuyuno for the thread.

@Kityuisa @Fuyuno @Ennakai

Edited by Krysta

Kityuisa heard the ding that she heard quite often, her eyes glancing down at the message. She looked back at Zak, "Fuyu here says that if there's anything you would like her to help you with, that she'd be happy to help and will do her best!" Kityuisa smiled, as Zak explained the quest to the girl after that. Kityuisa nodded her head, "Now that we know what we have to do, let's go ahead and head on out." She was oblivious to the person that Krysta had heard, due to the fact that she had been so focused on speaking with Zak for Fuyuno. Once Krysta mentioned it, her eyes scanned the area surrounding them. Her eyes narrowing as she looked. Krysta gave an item to Fuyuno and Kityuisa walked forward. She figured that Krysta was imagining things, Who would even want to spy on us. We are nobody important. She rolled her eyes, she wouldn't be cautious. They were in the city anyways.. Besides, if someone was hiding they would reveal themselves eventually. There was no need to look.

Spoiler

ID: 121885
LD: 2

Edited by Kityuisa

Fuyuno smiled at the old man as Kityuisa read her message to him. "Alright then, let me give you the rundown." Fuyuno listened intently as Zakariah told her to gather some materials and bring them back to him so he could teach her how to make potions. At the mention of this last detail, her eyes lit up with excitement. Potions?! I can make potions?! Woah! I wanna get started! When Krysta mentioned hearing something, Fuyuno didn't really process what she meant since she hadn't experienced much about the game or player-base yet. When Kityuisa suggested to Fuyuno that they all head out, the girl responded excitedly with a nod of the head followed by a fist to the air. She was about to dash right out the door when Krysta stopped her for a moment, offering to let her borrow a golden necklace that the woman was holding up. Fuyuno gazed at the necklace full of wonder and appreciation before gently accepting the necklace from Krysta. After gazing at it with sparkling eyes for a moment more, Fuyuno bowed her head slightly as she attached the hook of the necklace behind her neck. Once it was attached, she held her gently clenched hands at chest level with a joyful smile, trying to show off the trinket. She then remembered that she could communicate what she wanted to say via message, and opened her menu. Fuyuno continued smiling as she typed, and turned the smile back at Krysta after sending her message.

Thank you so much Krysta, I'll take good care of it. Does it look okay on me?

Accepted the loan of Andvari's Blessing(+3 LD) for the thread.

Edited by Fuyuno

Krysta smiled as Fuyuno looked at the necklace in wonder, her eyes sparkling. The girl was truly excited over wearing the golden trinket. Truly an adorable display. Fuyuno would then send Krysta a message, thanking her for letting her borrow the item, and asking if it looked alright on her. "You're welcome, and it looks great on you!" Krysta would then walk beside the girl until something felt off, just a few steps away from the door. She would turn and see that someone was watching them from a balcony above. She did not recognize the player, so green or not, Krysta felt like her personal bubble, as well as those of the other two, was being pierced by a pair of prying eyes. The three were being spied on. "You there," She called out as she drew her rapier, pointing it at the player, as to show she really meant business. "Why do you spy upon us?" She would wait for a response from the player watching them.

ID# 121992 LD: 20(Found Ennakai)

(There's nowhere you can run where I can't find you with this roll, boi!)

@Fuyuno @Kityuisa @Ennakai

Edited by Krysta

As soon as they went inside Ennakai became a bit laxer and leaned on the railing from the balcony opening their book to read a bit up on dragons from floor 1 to 10. Some of the information was gathered by themselves but maybe some of the newer information was done with a bit of help. Leaving out any names on information was a good deal for both players. While reading a bit up Ennakai heard the door open and out of shock dropped down behind cover again to hide... but a  failed attempt for sure.

"You there, Why do you spy upon us?" Was yelled at the balcony and Ennakai smiled behind cover, "Guess my tricks are up," they said low before standing on the railing and jumping down with a small turn mid-air making the lose hanging clothing catch wind and landing with one leg behind, an arm on her back and the other arm going in the fully open, Making a small bow while landing. "Hello there, guess you found a snake between the grass," Ennakai said, "Info Broker, Artisan, The Snake, and your new acquaintance, Ennakai at your service," They said bowing once again while holding their dagger strapped on their back. And all the while showing no fear to Krysta as all. But before anyone could make a move Ennakai was already moving and faster then any of them could react.

Standing behind Krysta as they patted the dragon, "Hello small thing, you are cute," they said before moving fast over to Kity. "Hi!" was said fast standing before Kity and then went down to pat the Cat standing with her, "aaw aren't you cute as well!" Enna said before moving to Fuyu and smiling before doing Sign language to them saying, You want to learn this?  but before anything could be done Ennakai was already standing in front of them all again, "so where you all heading out now! there are a lot of places to gather materials for this quest."

Action Remaining in Stealth ID# 122030 | LD 13+2=15

When Krysta complimented her with the necklace, Fuyuno became really happy. Her face beamed with joy as the three party members left the shop. That is, until Krysta became tense and drew the sword that was sheathed at her hip. Fuyuno followed the point of the very thin blade to see someone standing on a balcony above their heads. She wasn't sure how she felt about this aside from that it had to be dangerous, so when the figure jumped from the balcony her face quickly displayed the worry and concern she felt. When this player landed safely, however, Fuyuno was both relieved and heavily impressed, clapping her hands lightly at the feat. The things that the player began saying didn't make much sense to Fuyuno, and her clapping slowed to a stop while she tried to understand. She wasn't given much time, however, because the player named Ennakai had suddenly appeared behind Krysta and was petting her dragon. The next moment she had disappeared again, and when Fuyuno looked around she saw her by Kityuisa. It was at this moment, as Ennakai was leaning down, that Fuyuno had actually noticed the little black cat accompanying Kityuisa.

Huh? How long has that cute kitty been here?! I wanna pe- Just as Fuyuno was about to approach towards the cat to pet it, Ennakai suddenly appeared in front of her. They made some weird motions with their hands that Fuyuno didn't understand, and had disappeared before the girl could do much else. She looked around to see the player standing where they had landed, and although the player brought up a good question Fuyuno had something more immediate on her mind as she walked closer to Kityuisa. The girl leaned down and gently lifted the cat from the ground and held it in her arms at chest level, rubbing her face joyfully on the familiar's soft fur. To her, who knew next to nothing about the quest or questing in general, the question was more for Kityuisa and Krysta. They're teaching me this stuff anyways, so I'll let them answer. I know they know what we're doing, and this kitty is so cute!

Temp Equipment:
Andvari's Blessing(+3 LD)

Edited by Fuyuno

Kityuisa was biting her tongue and keeping her eyes from rolling out of their sockets as the figure that Krysta had spotted landed. Their speed was surprising to say the least, but Kityuisa was able to keep track of their entire movements with her keen eyes. The player moved swiftly, but not as swift as Kityuisa could. She merely watched on, unamused as they spoke almost as fast as their movements. Moving from one familiar to another, from one party member to another. Kityuisa felt calm and collected as Ennakai asked where they were headed. "I was going to lead the group to the field just outside the gates. There's a rocky outcrop I used when I did this quest all that time ago." She began walking again, which would urge the party to continue their movements towards their goal. She wanted to get this quest done with so they could start on the second. Kityuisa smiled back at Fuyu, "Come on~" 

The stealthed player had no fear, probably because this was a safe zone. Before Krysta could take action, or speak a word, the player who introduced themselves as Ennakai was already moving quickly. They came behind Krysta and patted Yolviinsil, but the sudden action would be too fast for there to be peace... "What are you doing!? Don't startle her!" Indeed, Yolviinsil was startled, and she didn't often handle being startled very well, as it usually brought forth defensive action. Sometimes she would simply fly off, but other times, like this one... As Ennakai continued their sudden movements, moving from player to player, familiar to familiar, Krysta saw Yolviinsil let out a sudden cry and take off. Krysta would crouch down and shield Fuyuno. "Fuyu, Kit, get down!" She exclaimed. Yolviinsil would finish her defensive reaction, attempting to breathe flame onto the one responsible for startling her, mistaking them for someone hostile... "Yol...Toor!!!!" The small ruby red feathered dragon would continue her assault, breathing fire about at least four and a half times before realizing this player didn't seem to be a threat. Upon that she would land onto Krysta's shoulder, clinging onto it, breathing quickly and heavily, with her eyes wide, still in a state of mild shock. Krysta sighed. "I'm so sorry about that..." Krysta said to Fuyuno and Kityuisa. "Anyway, shall we continue on, and try to put what just happened aside for the time being?" She would give Ennakai a mild look due to his rash action, then turn to the players originally going to make the trip, hoping the situation wouldn't degrade any further.

@Fuyuno @Kityuisa @Ennakai

Ennakai stood still as the dragon started panicking and attacking, Knowing that in the safe zone you could not be damaged by attacks was know to them so why would they really worry at all. Getting a fireball to the chest would not really do anything but just to be safe Ennakai took out any fire breath attacks to them by holding the dagger in front of them. Smiling once it was calm down again Ennakai took out an item called < Familiar snack>  and held it in front of the small dragon, "Here. your just too cute sorry I scared you like that," Enna said waiting for the familiar to accept the food. After they gave it to the dragon Enna was willing to give one to the cat as well with a smile.

"The First lesson... with floor 1 mostly cleared it is the most simple quest out there, getting the materials is way easier than normal and making the potion at the end is just a piece of cake. Most people can do this in a morning for sure so no worry there with time, and looking at it now I would say you are the one taking the quest," Ennakai said with a friendly smile to Fuyu. knowing they never told their names Enna just smiled as overhearing names was not a problem, "So we got Krysta the tier one healer with her dragon, with got Kit with her Cat familiar who seems to have most things under control, and then we got a mute called Fuyu who is getting the hang of things, Well I like this group of random people mind if I tag along with you for the moment, and if you want to know anything just ask, I know quite a lot about anything on this floor and to be sure most of them. At least I should with being an Info broker, that is our job, Like I know how your dragon is from floor 7, Krysta," Enna said smiling and walking next to the group a bit on distance before getting sure you can join.

As Fuyuno reached down to scoop up the little black cat familiar, she suddenly heard Krysta shout with concern. Her head whipped around in reaction, and upon seeing the dragon begin to spew fire in her direction she got a bit scared. This would have been a simple enough shock on its own, but once she noticed Krysta shielding her it struck a certain cord in Fuyuno, and she was momentarily frozen with shock. When everything was said and done, Fuyuno needed to take a silent breath to shake her nerves. It was then that she scooped up the cat familiar and stuffed her face in it while Ennakai offered it a treat, leaving answering Ennakai's question up to Kityuisa and Krysta to handle. After they gave their answers and attempted parting words, Fuyuno followed as Kityuisa prepared to continue moving on. This was when Ennakai began talking about the quest, which caught the girl's attention. Even moreso, she was shocked that the player knew her name. Huh?! Kityuisa said that something made our names show up in our vision if we throw a party, but I don't see Ennakai's name! Can she see mine even if I can't see hers?! Things just grew even more confusing for the girl. Then Ennakai mentioned that they liked the group and requested to tag along while offering to help, which made Fuyuno a bit sparkly-eyed. Woah, she's so strong and fast and smart, and she's offering to help! She might be kinda weird, but she's really cool too and seems really nice! With this thought, she looked up at Kityuisa and Krysta with a smile of excitement over potentially making yet another friend to help her.

Temp Equipment:
Andvari's Blessing(+3 LD)