[F11 - PP] Hunter's Track <<Nature's Treasure>>

Bahr hastily scrambled to get his footing, standing up and brandishing his weapon with newfound vigor. It wasn't that he was afraid of embarrassing himself in front of people - Bahr did that all the time. It was the fact that now the rotation of mob killings was off. As usual, his clumsiness had led to some undue pressure to over perform. But it was during times like these that Bahr truly flourished.

He dashed forward and ripped his blade into all four of the boars. The one that he had missed earlier managed to survive, but only barely, the bleed inflicted on it meaning it was now on borrowed time. Not that it would get to live long enough to find that out, anyway. He looked to his companion. "Think you can pinch off the rest of that HP between your thorns and a Sword Art? It's all yours, buddy."

Spoiler

4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 37+1-21=16/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Bahr used [x12 AoE] Calamity Disaster, -13 EN

Boar 1: HP: 202-208=0/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 3 | EVA -3 | ID: 120527 | BD: 10, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Boar 1 defeated | -2 EN
Boar 2: HP: 146-168=0/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 3 | EVA -3 | ID: 120528 | BD: 9, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Boar 2 defeated | -2 EN
Boar 3: HP: 146-168=0/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 3 | EVA -3 | ID: 120529 | BD: 9, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Boar 3 defeated | -2 EN
Boar 4: HP: 314-208-24=84/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 3 | EVA -3 | ID: 120530 | BD: 10, Miss | MD: 7+3=10
-21 ENERGY TOTAL

Looting

Boar 1
ID: 120531
LD11+3=14 / CD4
2220 col
(3) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Rare Trinket

Boar 2
ID: 120532
LD9+3=12 / CD9
2220 col
(5) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Rare Armor/Shield

Boar 3
ID: 120533
LD10+3=13 / CD8
2960 col
(1) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Rare Weapon
(1) T2 Uncommon Consumable

7400 col, (9) T2 Materials, (1) Unidentified T2 Uncommon Consumable, (1) Unidentified T2 Rare Trinket, (1) Unidentified T2 Rare Armor/Shield, (1) Unidentified T2 Rare Weapon acquired

@Alec

Edited by Bahr
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alec stepped forward staring down the lone Boar as he held his shield before him ready to defend against the lone beast. Alec reached out to the game internal energy source intent on activating a Sword Art to finish off the remaining Boar. As Alec reached to the games energy source to began to bend to his will causing his Forearm Axe to begin glowing and vibrating before sputtering out with a fizzle and a hiss causing Alec to stare down at the battle axe strapped to his forearm in bewilderment. His momentary distraction gave the Boar an opening and the animal charged forward goring the large man in the stomach. His heavy armor tool the brunt of the damage as his Battle Healing healed the rest as he swung his shield down slicing a deep cut in the Boars back dropping it's health to nearly nothing. This was one tough Boar Alec thought to himself as he glanced over his shoulder to his companion. "Sorry seems we've found an Alpha male here. This suckers tough." The large man offered in his deep baritone rumble.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 66/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 37+1-21=16/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Lightning Axe to Boar 4

Boar 4: HP: 84-57=28/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 3 | EVA -3 | ID:  120536 | BD: 2+3=5 (Miss) | MD: 7+3=10 (Hit)

Edited by Alec

Bahr cocked his head at the boar. He was surprised it had survived for so long where many others had fallen easily. It truly did seem to be the alpha of the pack. It huffed as it scraped his hoof against the ground, eyeing the two warriors menacingly. It was almost a little cute. Eager to put it out of its misery, Bahr charged up his blade and rocketed across the hill toward the creature, driving his blade into its heart and causing it to burst into a cloud of blue pixels.

Bahr regarded his larger companion with a smile as he examined the loot for the boar. It wasn't bad, but nothing to writ home about. He dismissed the window while looking around the field. They had done quite a number on the mobs, leaving only a few scattered groups remaining. "Looks like we've thinned out the herd quite a bit. Have any idea what we should do next?"

Spoiler

4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 16+1-2=15/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Bahr used [x2] Straight, -2 EN

Boar 4: HP: 28-28=0/370 | DMG: 111 | ACC: 3 | EVA -3 | ID: 120537 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 14x2=28 DMG | Boar 4 defeated

Looting

Boar 4
ID: 120538
LD9+3=12 / CD11
2220 col
(5) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Rare Armor/Shield

Edited by Bahr

Alec looked to his companion. "We'll there's a few more Boars we could take out if you're feeling up to it. Or I've got a few Dungeon maps for this area I've been itching to look into. Or we can just relax for a little bit and see if anything comes to us." The larger man offered in his deep baritone rumble as he glanced around their new section of the field they found themselves in. Alec gave a shrug after looking around for a short bit. "The calls yours really. You found this nice hinting area and invited me to come along so I'll follow your lead on what we do next." The large man offered as he stood admiring the landscape surrounding them. "So I guess the real question is. What do you feel like doing with the rest of this fine day my friend?" The large man asked with a smile to the other man.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 110539

LD: 7 (Nothing Found)

Edited by Alec

Bahr's eyes widened as Alec mentioned dungeon maps. He had one! He had forgotten about it for so long that it had been shoved down toward the bottom of his inventory list. He pulled up his menu and navigated to his inventory, scrolling and scrolling until he found it. He tapped on it and it materialized in front of him as the menu was dismissed. He hastily opened it up, eyes widening as they flickered from Alec to the map, back to Alec. "You're not going to believe this..." he said as he passed the map along to Alec.

The map would reveal that they were practically on top of the dungeon. It was a mere fifty paces from where they stood. "From the look of it, I'd say the entrance is that rock over there," Bahr remarked as he pointed to a large boulder lying in the field not far from where they were. "It probably has a hidden entrance - like a false surface - that we can't see right now. I've never actually gone into one of these dungeons yet, so this is pretty exciting. What do you say? Down for a little dungeon crawling?"

INTERMEDIATE DUNGEON MAP USED

Spoiler

ID: 120541
LD: 5+3=8
Material gathering failed.

I realized after I made my roll that the dungeon map should be the post action, so please disregard this roll.

Edited by Bahr

Alec smiled at the younger man's excitement. "Sure I could definitely be down for a dungeon crawl." The large man offered in a cheerful tone. "But I should warn you I've only done one dungeon before and I was nothing more than a tag along. A pair of Front Liners Hestia and Sey invited me to come along with them. I didn't do much other than try and stay out of the way. From what I'd seen before we we're out farming Turtles on a higher floor and the dungeon we found ended up being tied to the area and what we were doing. Can imagine it we fought progressively larger turtles till we eventually found King Turtle. I only say that because he was about the size of a house and wearing a crown to boot. It was like being stuck in that old Nintendo Plumbers game." Alec said with a chuckle. "So I'd expect more Boars only bigger but who knows I've only done one and maybe that was a fluke. I'm pretty excited to see if this ones the same or different." The large man offered with a smile.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 120543

LD: 2 (Nothing Found)

Edited by Alec

"That sounds awesome! Hey, I wonder if we'll run into a minotaur as a boss? That would be pretty cool, considering the minotaurs I fought in the search for the Hoya of Minos were... well, they were straight up wimpy," Bahr said with a disappointed tone, a grin crawling across his face. "Let's get going!"

As they walked over to the boulder, a butterfly started fluttering around the pair. Bahr snatched it out of the air with Obama-esque ninja finesse, grabbing each of its wings and pulling it apart down the center. The two butterfly wings that remained after the main body was vaporized would serve as useful materials for crafting later. As he stashed them into his inventory, he cast a glance to Alec. He put up his hands defensively. "Hey, I'm not a cruel sadist, I swear. Those butterfly wings give the armor I make good enhancements every time. I wouldn't do it otherwise."

It wasn't long before they were at the rock. Bahr put his hand up against its surface, and it slipped straight through as though it wasn't there at all. He retracted his hand and looked back toward Alec, giving the man a nod. "Looks like this is the place. You ready?"

Spoiler

ID: 120547
LD: 15+3=18
(2) T2 Materials acquired

Edited by Bahr

Alec followed his companion over to the rock he had indicated and watched as the man's hand passed right through the rock as if it weren't even there, only allowing for a minor pixelation by the disturbance. " I'm not gonna lie. That's pretty cool!" The big man stated with a smile and excitement bin his voice. "The last one I did was more of a cave entrance. But a hidden doorway is really cool!" The large man exclaimed. "Hopefully it's light in there like the last one I did. I really hated that intro quest in the dark cave. I'm not afraid of the dark or anything it was just really annoying not being able to see what I was swinging at." With a deep breath the large man stepped through the rock and gaped at what lay before him as he waited for his companion Bahr to step through as well. Alec quickly bent over and snatched up two more agate like rocks off the ground and awaited his companion.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 120551

LD: 19 (2 Materials Found)

+2 T2 Materials

Edited by Alec

As Bahr followed Alec through the fake surface of the boulder, he was completely awestruck by what he saw. A hallway extending forward as far as he could see, torches clung to either way to illuminate the way. Trying to rationalize such a large space existing within such a modest rock started giving Bahr a headache as soon as he attempted it, so he simply shook his head and tried not to think about it. "Well then. This is different. Let's press on, shall we?"

After a few minutes of walking, they encountered their first mobs - big boars. Now, the boars in Sword Art Online were usually large, but these were on a whole other level. They looked like swollen grapes, ripe and ready for the picking. "Woah, they're huge! Think we'll get any good loot off of 'em? Let's find out!" Bahr dashed forward with his sword lit, slashing into the boars as they unleashed a cacophony of squeals.

Spoiler

Encounter: Greater Boar 1
HP: 385 | DMG: 132

Encounter: Greater Boar 2

Encounter: Greater Boar 3

Spoiler

0 | 0 | 0 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
1 | 1 | 1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 56-19=37/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Greater Boar 1: HP: 385-168=217/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120552 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | -2 EN
Greater Boar 2: HP: 385-168=217/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120553 | BD: 4+3=7, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | -2 EN
Greater Boar 3: HP: 385-168=217/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120554 | BD: 8+3=11, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | -2 EN
-19 ENERGY TOTAL

Edited by Bahr

Alec followed as the younger man took the lead through the torch lit hallway. This was most definitely different from his last dungeon experience. That had been a rough walked natural cave. This appeared to me some grand hallway belonging in a castle not a rock. Alec spotted the three oversized Boars as Bahr triggered a Sword Art and lept into their midst slashing with his giant two handed sword. Alec nodded and smiled as he saw how much damage they took from the man. He certainly filled his role well the larger man thought as stepped forward and activated his Howl ability again. He was really digging this new skill quite a bit he thought to himself as he bellowed out at the top of his lungs. "HEY PORK CHOPS!! YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?!? COME TRY YOUR LUCK!!" The large man challenged causing all three to instantly turn towards him and charge as his stern features took on a rough smile. As the Boars approach the leader slammed into Alec and rebounded before he had a chance to react. The middle Boar Alec back handed with his shield and sent it tumbling away with a squeal. The third landed a hit but Alec swung his shield around slicing into its hide as his healing factor regenerated the minor scrapes delivered by the Boars attacks. "Fat pigs means fat rewards!" The large man called out in his deep baritone rumble.

@Bahr

Spoiler

4 | 4 | 4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 

1 | 1 | 1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 56-19=37/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Alec used Howl (-8 EN)

Greater Boar 1: HP: 217/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120552 | BD: | MD: 10 (Crit +2) 132+2=134-140=1 DMG
Greater Boar 2: HP: 217/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120553 | BD: | MD: 1 (Critical Fail)
Greater Boar 3: HP: 217-56=161/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120554 | BD: | MD:6+1=7 (Hit) 132-140=1 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

Bahr snickered at the husky man's remark, and then again as the boars struggled to do any damage to him. It seemed that, while larger, they weren't that much stronger than the boars they had encountered on the outside. Could it be that they were too high leveled for this area? With a shrug, Bahr charged up his sword and meandered over to the hoard, slashing into them and causing one to burst whilst the other two's health bars were reduced to mere pixels. 

The look panel didn't reveal anything remarkable, but they were really starting to rack up the col. Bahr shot Alec a glance and offered him a simple thumbs up. "I'm sure you can handle these other two - let me know what you get in the drops and I'll make sure that we're keeping track of everything." Since they had started their hunt, Bahr had opened up a document and had been steadily adding up all of their totals with every kill they made.

Spoiler

4 | 4 | 4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
2 | 3 | 2 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 37+1-19=19/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Greater Boar 1: HP: 217-168=49/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120588 | BD: 4+3=7, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | MD: 6 | -2 EN
Greater Boar 2: HP: 217-180-24=13/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120589 | BD: 9, Crit for 15x12=180 DMG | BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | MD: 9 | -2 EN
Greater Boar 3: HP: 161-168=0/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120590 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Greater Boar 3 defeated | -2 EN
-19 ENERGY TOTAL

Looting

Greater Boar 3
ID: 120594
LD14+3=17 / CD9
(3) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Rare Trinket

Edited by Bahr

Alec let out a deep low chuckle in appreciation the he had found another person who could also appreciate his own personal brand of humor. Alec stared down the last two Greater Boars and took a deep calming breath as he reached out the games internal energy source and activated a Sword Art. The large mans Forearm Axe began to glow and vibrate as the energy increased. As the energy peaked out lightning began to dance and arc from the crescent shaped battle axe blades secured to Alec’s forearm. The large man lashed out and sliced clean through one of the two remaining Greater Boars causing it to explode in a shower of red pixels as the now lone Greater Boar charged in a gored the large man with its tusks. Alec let out a deep rumbling laugh. “Oh poor Pork Chop. That’s all you’ve got?” the large man asked in his deep baritone rumble as he swung his shield around and sliced clean through the last remaining Greater Boar causing that beast too to explode in a shower of red pixels as the tiny scratch the large man has received disappeared completely from his body as he turned to his companion with a grin on his face and his arms held wide as a deep peeling laugh escaped his body. “This is really fun! Thanks for inviting me along Bahr!”

@Bahr

Spoiler

4 | 4 | 4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
2 | 3 | 2 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 37+1-19=19/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Greater Boar 1: HP: 49-56=0/385 | DMG: 132 | ID:  | BD:  | MD: 6+1=7 (Hit) 132-140=1 DMG (THN 56 DMG) - DEAD 
Greater Boar 2: HP: 217-180-24=13/385 | DMG: 132 | ID:  120599| BD: 6 (Hit) 8*7=56 DMG | MD: 
Greater Boar 3:  HP: 161-168=0/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120590 | BD: 

Spoiler

Greater Boar 1: 120602

CD: 9 (+2 T2 Materials)

LD: 5 (+2 T2 Materials)

1540 Col + 4 T2 Mats

+1 T2 Material

(Nothing Extra)

Greater Boar 2: 120603

CD: 6 (770 Col)

LD: 14 (770 Col)

1540 Col +1540 Col = 3080 Col

+1 T2 Material

1 Rare Weapon
1 Uncommon Consumable

TOTAL LOOT:

4620 Col

6 T2 Materials

1 Rare Weapon

1 Uncommon Consumable

Edited by Alec

"Haha, of course! It's been great having you. I don't think I've ever had such an easy time clearing mobs - your strategy is awesome. Having them hit themselves to death? Classic." Bahr took a quick glance at the loot panel that populated in front of Alec, jotting down some notes in his own document and dismissing it. "We're looking pretty good so far. If the rest of the dungeon is as easy as these boars, it will be a cakewalk."

Without further adieu, he started walking down the hallway again, excited for their next encounter. If they kept going at this rate, they would be done shortly and with a heap of loot to cap the day off. His pace was brisk, almost rushing, hoping to run into the next group of mobs soon. While he wandered along, his eyes caught a glint on the floor of the hallway. He bent over and scooped up the source of the glint - a pair of richly crimson jewels. They appeared to be crafting materials. "Hey, looks like we should be looking out for materials here, too," Bahr said, his voice echoing through the corridor as he held out his hand and presented his spoils to Alec.

Spoiler

ID: 120608
LD: 16+3=19

Edited by Bahr

Alec nodded at his companions comments but knew there was something deeper. “Both are styles definitely have there own perks and draw backs my friend.” The large man stated in his deep baritone rumble. “I can stand there and wear down most enemies I fight and watch them destroy themselves against my armor and shield but my burst damage is for nothing. I love the way you strolling and obliterate the opponent with a massive flood of damage that’s awesome to watch. But we both have our draw backs like I said I can’t burst for squat and I’m pretty sure some of these mobs we’ve fought so far might just put you on your backside. So the key factor I’ve been picking up on since I started questing and have been seeing more and more is the combo. Pairing up. That’s why Hestia and Sey are a phenomenal pair. She can talk untold amounts of damage and keep the mobs focused on her while Sey obliterates their opponents. It’s amazing to see and I think you and I have the potential to rival them one day of we keep working together.” The large man stated as he looked up to his companion also holding one of those shiny gems stones the other man had found. “What do you say? Partners? Team Mates? Dynamic Duo?…Well maybe not that one.” The large man ended with a chuckle as he looked to Bahr.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 120609
LD: 14 (1 T2 Material Found)

+1 T2 Material

Edited by Alec

Bahr stopped abruptly in the middle of the hall, casting a precarious grin upon the man. Perhaps Alec was right. Bahr had been focusing so intently on being able to run solo that he hadn't seriously considered having someone consistently along for the ride. With Alec's formidable defense and Bahr's offense, they were practically the dream team. 

With a nod, he extended his fist toward the husky gentleman for a fist bump. "Let's go with Demolition Duo. Has a little more pop." As soon as he lowered his fist, he spotted another pair of gems and scooped them up, stashing them away in his inventory. As he peered forward, he noticed that it seemed like the corridor would be opening up into a large chamber soon. No doubt they would find some mobs to slay there. Bahr excitedly unsheathed his weapon, picking up the pace to a slow jog so he could get to the chamber quicker. 

Spoiler

ID: 120610

LD: 13+3=16

Edited by Bahr

Alec smiled a broad smile unlike any he’d had since arriving and becoming stuck here within Aincrad as Bahr held a fist out to him. Alec made a large fist with his oversized hand and returned the fist bump knocking knuckles with the other man. A man he could now truly call a friend here. “Demolition Duo. Huh?” The larger man repeated in his deep baritone rumble. “Yeah. I like that. Kind of sums the pair of us up too. We’re either messing stuff up or messing ourselves up in the process. Let’s do it.” The heavily muscled man returned as he saw Bahr begin jogging down the hallway towards a larger open room. Yes, this definitely looked like the place you could find some more opponents to mess up and demolish! The large man thought to himself as he followed his friend into the room ready to take on the world before him, with a fresh sense of purpose and renewed convictions.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 120612

LD: 10 (Nothing found)

Edited by Alec

Bahr's eyes lit up as he entered the chamber, torches lining the walls flaring into action and illuminating the cavity with rich tangerine light. Just as Bahr had suspected, there were more mobs in this one as well - similar in appearance to the last, squealing and sneering as the pair approached. Bahr eagerly clasped his weapon, which began to glow brightly as he brandished it, pointing the tip toward the boars.

"You dare stand before the mighty Demolition Duo!?" he called out with a comically staunch tone. "Pay heed to our power, you will rue!" It was obvious he was just kidding around and having fun with it, but the threat was certainly real. He dashed forward and ripped into the three little piggies - but something different happened this time. The third of the little pigs actually managed to catch Bahr's blade with its tusk and deflect the attack! "Hey! Looks like we've got another alpha over here!"

Spoiler

Encounter: Greater Boar 3

Encounter: Greater Boar 4

Encounter: Greater Boar 5

Spoiler

0 | 0 | 0 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
0 | 1 | 1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 56-17=39/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Greater Boar 4: HP: 385/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120613 | BD: 1, Miss | BD: 9
Greater Boar 5: HP: 385-168=217/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120614 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | BD: 6 | -2 EN
Greater Boar 6: HP: 385-168=217/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120615 | BD: 5+3=8, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | BD: 8 | -2 EN
-17 ENERGY TOTAL

Edited by Bahr

Alec watched as Bahr charged forward his two handed sword gleaming ad he slashed into the Greater Boars dropping two out of three's hit points but failing to damage the leading Greater Boar. All right Alec thought to himself maybe this give us a challenge, as he stepped forward and caught the giant boars attention before activating his Howl ability and causing all six beady eyes to instantly lock on to the large muscled man. "Oh that's right." The large man said in a menacing husky voice. "You know you want it. Come get some." As he dropped his shield and waited as they charged forward. As the Greater Boars charged the alpha managed to gore the large Tank and skirt away unscathed from the big man. The other two didn't fare so well as their tusks pierced Alec's body he swung his shield down in a low arc slicing deeply into the backs of the two Greater Boars opening a deep cut in each as the six tiny pin holes from their tusks sealed themselves up thanks to Alec's Battle Healing. Alec shot a glance over his shoulder to his companion. "They're ready Bahr. Get some!" The large man called in his deep baritone rumble.

@Bahr

Spoiler

4 | 4 | 4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
0 | 1 | 1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 56-17=39/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Alec used Howl (-8 EN)

Greater Boar 4: HP: 385/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120613 | BD:  | MD: 9 - 132-140=1 DMG
Greater Boar 5: HP: 168-56=112/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120614 | BD:  | MD: 6+1=7 (Hit) - 132-140=1 DMG (THN 56 DMG)
Greater Boar 6: HP: 168-56=112/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120615 | BD:  | MD: 8+1=9 (Hit) 132-140=1 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

Bahr smiled as the larger man invited him forward, giving him a not and charging his blade. He was targeting all three mobs, but was really aiming to get the one that had managed to deflect his blade before. To his glee, he succeeded in hitting it, but unfortunately was so fixated on that one mob that he neglected to hit the third. His focus and energy were starting to wane, and it was beginning to look like this particular group of mobs would give the pair more trouble than the groups before it.

"Strange. Doesn't seem like we're as lucky with this one," Bahr remarked flatly. This was evident in the loot as well - a loot panel populating in front of Bahr with only average drops. He scribbled the drops into his master sheet and dismissed both windows, looking to Alec. "Looks like we'll need to get a little more creative with the next pack of mobs. For these, though, it's looking pretty straightforward. Let's see if we can slay them quickly and move on."

Spoiler

4 | 4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
1 | 1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 39+1-17=23/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Greater Boar 4: HP: 385-168=217/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120701 | BD: 6, Hit for 14x12=168 | BD: 1 | -2 EN
Greater Boar 5: HP: 161-192=0/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120702 | BD: 10, Hit for 16x12=192 DMG | BD: 1 | -2 EN
Greater Boar 6: HP: 161/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120703 | BD: 1, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | BD: 9
-17 ENERGY TOTAL

Looting

Greater Boar 5
ID: 120704
LD5+3=8 / CD12
2695 col
(3) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Rare Trinket

Edited by Bahr

Alec nodded at Bahr's suggestion that they hurry up the fight. The man could really deal out some damage the large man thought to himself, unfortunately he couldn't hang in a sustained battle. But they'd find a way around that Alec thought yo himself as he stepped forward and activated his own Sword Art. The battle axe blades attached to Alec's firearm began to glow and vibrate as lightning raced across their surfaces. Alec stepped forward and swung his Forearm Axe around slicing deeply into the Alpha Greater Boar and opening a large cut as the lightning coursed into and over the Greater Boar. Both Greater Boars reared up and drove forward goring the large Tank with their tusks. Alec missed the lesser of the two Greater Boars as it scrambled away out of Alec's reach but the alpha didn't fare so well as Alec swung his shield in a low arc and opened another large cut in the Boars hide. As he stepped back he wore a wide grin. "I think this ones been properly tenderized. Do you your thing my man." 

@Bahr

8 | 4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 61/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
1 | 1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 39+1-17=23/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Lightning Axe to Greater Boar 4 (7EN)

Greater Boar 4: HP: 63+56=119 217-119=98/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120707 | BD: 9 (Crit +1) Hit for 8+1=9*7=63 DMG | MD:6 (THN 56 DMG)
Greater Boar 5: HP: 161-192=0/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120702 | BD: | BD: 1
Greater Boar 6: HP: 161/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120703 | BD: | MD: 9

Edited by Alec