[F11 - PP] Hunter's Track <<Nature's Treasure>>

Bahr gave the older man a grin and stepped forward, pumping the last of his energy and focus into charging up his blade once more. He ripped the sword forward, its blade carving through the last two mobs with relative ease and causing them to burst into clouds of blue confetti. The loot panel populated in front of Bahr, and he recorded the spoils in his master sheet and dismissed both windows. A cursory glance to his energy rating revealed that he had almost gassed out during that last fight - which would have made things a lot more difficult than they needed to be.

"Looks like I'm gonna need to find a way to make my energy hold out a little longer. These new Sword Arts are a hoot, but they drain me out pretty quick. I'm sure with a new skill and a couple levels, I'll find a way to hold out longer." Bahr turned to the man with an inquisitive look. "Have you heard of the Meditation skill? Apparently it helps you recover bonus energy, but I'm not sure how to get it."

Spoiler

8 | 4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 61/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
1 | 1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 23+1-17=7/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Bahr used [x12 AoE] Calamity Disaster, -13 EN

Greater Boar 4: HP: 98-168=0/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120710 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 14x12=168 | Greater Boar 4 defeated | -2 EN
Greater Boar 6: HP: 161-168=0/385 | DMG: 132 | ID: 120711 | BD: 8, Hit for 14x12=168 DMG | Greater Boar 6 defeated | -2 EN
-17 ENERGY TOTAL

Looting

Greater Boar 4
ID: 120712
LD6+3=9 / CD12
3465 col 
(1) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Rare Trinket

Greater Boar 6
ID: 120713
LD16+3=19 / CD7
2310 col 
(3) T2 Mat
(1) T2 Perfect Armor/Shield
(1) T2 Perfect Trinket

5775 col, (4) T2 Materials, (1) Unidentified T2 Rare Trinket, (1) Unidentified T2 Perfect Trinket, (1) Unidentified T2 Perfect Armor/Shield acquired

Edited by Bahr
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I've heard idle talk of it." The large man said in his deep baritone rumble. "Something about the Sixth Floor I think. Fighting your Inner Demons or something." Alec said not totally sure as he was only relaying hearsay. "I think you need to find some waterfall or something. To be honest I'm not real sure. As far as I know I don't really have any internal demons. I'm a pretty mellow guy." The large man offered as he glanced around their surroundings. As he continued speaking the large man leaned down and picked up a pair of shiny ingots. "Check it out." Alec said as he held the two ingots out to his friend to display. "We'll figure something out." Alec said in an assured voice. "We're a team now and we support each other." The large man stated confidently as he placed a large hand on his friends shoulder and gave it a reading squeeze.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 120716

LD: 18 (2 Materials Found)

+2 T2 Materials

Edited by Alec

Bahr nodded thoughtfully as the man described the quest. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure a friend told me about a quest like that. I've sorta been avoiding it. Looks like I might need to give it a closer look, though..." He trailed off for a moment, lost in his own thoughts. He shook his head, trying to stay focused on the task at hand. "Either way, for now we'll just need to play it a little safer. No doubt there will be tougher mobs up ahead."

He took a moment to admire the man's ingots. They weren't really Bahr's type of material, but he could see how a blacksmith like Alec would get excited about them. "Nice! I wonder if there's anything else laying around that I can pick up..." His eyes instantly fell upon a pair of spools hiding in the corner of the chamber, a perfect material for a tailor. When he approached and scooped them up, they revealed themselves to be spools of strange thread - one of actual gold, the over of sterling silver.

Spoiler

ID: 120719
LD: 20+3=23
(2) T2 Materials acquired

Edited by Bahr

Alec listened and nodded as the other man spoke. "Sounds like a good plan. The safe route sounds just fine, since this is my first actual time Tanking a dungeon. But to be honest we have good chemistry and tactics and we work well together. So I don't see us having much if a problem yet. Heck look at Humphrey over there he's bored out of his mind." The larger man said as he pointed to his familiar who was flopped over lying in the ground scratching his back on the floor. "But a bored healer Familar means it's owner isn't worried about death at the moment." The large man said as he reached down coming up with a pair of items a brass button and sheet of paper which he held out to Bahr for display. "But to be honest I am a little worried. It wasn't so long ago when Hestia and Sey brought me along in their dungeon run and there was a big tough one at the end of the dungeon. So I'm pretty sure our water might just be getting rougher in the future my friend." The large man offered with a grim look as his gaze shifted further down the hall as if searching for something.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 120780

LD: 

16 (2 Materials Found)

+2 T2 Materials

Edited by Alec

Bahr shook his head as the man expressed his concern for the path moving forward. "I wouldn't be worried, man. Things might get a little tougher up ahead, but all that means is that we've gotta play it a little smarter. We've been going pretty willy-nilly so far, so imagine what we could accomplish if we just put a little extra focus into it."

He put his fingers against his chin and looked down, deep in thought. "If we run into any more mobs like that, we should be good to take them all at once - we haven't been having any trouble with them so far. If we run across any mobs stronger than that, we should see if we can lure them away one at a time to isolate them. Two on one should give us enough of an edge to lay the smack-down before I deplete my energy. Does that sound good?"

Spoiler

ID: 120781
LD: 3+3=6
Treasure chest search failed

Edited by Bahr

The larger man nodded at his companions logic, it sounded solid to him. "Sure. Sounds like a real solid plan. Let's do it." Alec offered with a nod of his head. As he continued to scan their surroundings. Something was tickling at Alec but he just couldn't figure it out. He felt like he was missing something but he couldn't put his finger on it and that set his nerves on edge. Alec didn't like missing things as the man who was supposed to protect his team mate he needed to notice and spot everything, but he still had this napping feeling there was something that he wasn't sensing. Alec ran his hands over his bald head and through his thick salt and pepper beard giving it a tug to focus his sense. Yes, there was definitely something tickling his sense but he couldn't pin point it just yet. But he'd figure it out. "Let's get a move. This place is giving me the heebie jeebies the large man said as he rolled his shoulders and spread his arms cracking his sternum. "There's more Boars here that need killing I can feel it. And we're just the men for the job." Alec said in his deep baritone rumble as he set off further down the hallway.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 120782

LD: 8 (Nothing Found?

Edited by Alec

"I think you're right about that, my friend," Bahr remarked as he spotted one such boar up ahead. This one was quite a bit larger in size and armored from head to hoof. Even the tips of its tusks were adorned with metal plating. "Say, Alec..." Bahr mused as he turned toward the larger man with a grin, "How do you figure he gets all of that armor on?" It was half a joke, half a real question. With hooves, Bahr couldn't imagine any scenario in which a common boar would be capable of such a feat. It implied that there was something more sophisticated lurking in the shadows, waiting for them to arrive in the final chamber.

At any rate, they were fortunate enough to find this boar on their own, so Bahr didn't waste any time taking advantage of it. He charged his sword and leapt forward, catching the swine off guard and slicing deeply into it. To Bahr's surprise, the strike marely took out more than a quarter of the mob's health. Considering that was his strongest attack, it meant that they were in for a tougher fight with this one.

Spoiler

Encounter: Elite Boar 1
HP: 550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

Spoiler

1 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 74/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 56-13=43/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer, -13 EN

Elite Boar 1: HP: 550-160=390/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | ID: 120783 | BD: 6+3-1=8, Hit for 14x13=182-22=160 DMG | MD: 7

Edited by Bahr

Alec watched as his friend and companion charged in at the Elite Boar. If they were going by reality standards then the man had a solid point about the armored giant Boar. Alec gave a quick shake if his head hoping it was just game designers being creative by making Battle Boars. Alec really wanted to charge his Forearm Axe and perform a Sword Art but the safe play was to ensure he had adequate Hate first so Alec quickly activated his Howl ability and stepped forward toe to toe with the giant beast. "HEY!! PIG FACE!!! YOU'RE ONE UGLY MOTHER....." But the large Tank never got to finish as the Elite Boar turned his attention on the large man and rammed him square in the chest. Alec's heavy armor took the brunt of the attack but there was still some residual health loss even after his Battle Healing kicked in relieving some of the left over damage. "Looks like this big boys got done teeth!" The large man called out. "Or.....tusks.....I guess would be more appropriate?" The large man offered with a chuckle as he rolled his shoulders and set his stance. It had been a while since he took any actual damage after a hit and that had been a good one. Looks like this fight just got serious the large man thought to himself as gritted his teeth and prepared to fight.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Alec: HP:  828/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
1 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 56-13/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Alec used Howl (-8 EN)

Elite Boar 1: HP: 390-56=334/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ID: 120783 | BD: | MD: 7+1=8 (Hit) 165-140=25 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

Bahr's eyes flickered to his companion's health bar, noticing that it had actually depleted a little bit for the first time that day. It looked like it was a rather small amount, though, so Bahr didn't have any reason to be worried yet. "Looks like the armor isn't just for show - this one's actually tough!" Bahr almost started salivating at the possibilities for loot this think likely possessed. More col, better drops.

But it was time for him to deal more damage, and that was all he could afford to focus on at the moment. It seemed that this thing had higher accuracy and evasion than the previous mobs, so he was going to need to make sure his aim was true. He charged his blade and dashed forward, upon the pig in mere seconds with his sword carving straight through it. Another decent hit, finally plunging the best into yellow health. He stepped back and regarded his partner. "Between your thorns and my sword, I'd say it's got one more rotation left. Let's finish this."

Spoiler

4 | Alec: HP:  828/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
2 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 43+1-13=31/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Elite Boar 1: HP: 334-160=174/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | ID: 120819 | BD: 5+3-1=7, Hit for 14x13=182-22=160 DMG | MD: 8

Edited by Bahr

"He's not that tough." The large man replied to his friend and companion as he stepped forward to replace the gap left by his counter parts retreat. Alec accessed the games energy activating a Sword Art. The Sword Art caused the crescent shaped Battle Axe of Alec's Forearm Axe to begin glowing and vibrating as the energy built. As the energy leaked lightning began to spark and flash from the weapon. Alec swung his battle axe attached to his forearm in a wide arc slicing deeply into the Boars chest leaving a deep cut. The Boar lunged forward goring Alec again with its giant tusks leaving a pair of large holes in the large Tank's midsection. Alec's Battle Healing kicked in and healed a portion of the damage left from the Elite Boar as Alec swung his shield around causing another deep slice in the Boar's hide this one on the creatures back.

@Bahr

Spoiler

8 | Alec: HP:  811/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
2 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 43+1-13=31/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Alec used Lightning Axe to Elite Boar 1

Roll: 120820

BD: 10 (Crit +2) 8+2=10*7=70-22=48 DMG 

Elite Boar 1: HP: 174-104=70/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | ID: 120819  | BD:  | MD: 8+1=9 (Hit) 165-140=25 DMG (THN 56 DMG)

Edited by Alec

As soon as Alec was finished with the Elite Boar, Bahr dashed in with his sword charged, delivering seven consecutive blows and reducing the pig's remaining HP to zero. A moment later, the mob combusted into a cloud of triangular blue pixels. A loot panel populated in front of Bahr, and he frowned at the result. "Mediocre drop... Decent col, though." He dismissed the window and regarded his partner. 

"Not too shabby. We've probably got something stronger waiting up ahead, but I wouldn't be surprised if we ran into one or two more of these guys. Let's keep up the momentum and find that boss!" Bahr wasn't in the mood to sit around and chat idly - he was wound up now and eager to get the show on the road. He glances at Alec's health bar, noting that it had depleted by a minuscule degree. "I'm guessing you're good to go, too. But if you want to wait until your HP is fully recovered before we get into another fight, I'm willing to hang back."

Spoiler

8 | Alec: HP:  811/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
2 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 31+1-7=25/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Bahr used [x7] Astral Hell, -7 EN

Elite Boar 1: HP: 70-90=0/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | ID: 120842 | BD: 10, Crit for 16x7=112-22=90 DMG | Wlite Boar 1 defeated

Looting

Elite Boar 1

ID: 120843

LD5+3=8 / CD6

3850 col

(3) T2 Mat

(1) T2 Rare Trinket

Edited by Bahr

"I'm totally ok to keep running but let's let our race horse rest his muscles and get his energy back. My fights are like a marathon long and grueling and kind of boring till the end but you need to have high energy or we both peter out so we'll take a short break here and use our heads like you said earlier. We'll fight smarter." The large man said as he scanned their surroundings. Alec continued to search around them but seemed distracted as he kept jamming a finger into his ear and wiggling it around as if trying to clean them out or cocking his head to the side. Finally he couldn't take it and turned to his friend and companion Bahr. "I'm I going crazy or do you hear something? It's faint and low like a weird buzzing I can't seem to shake. Am I nuts man? Is it just me or are you hearing this too?" The large man asked with a note of genuine concern to his voice and features.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 120844

LD: 6 (Nothing Found)

Edited by Alec

Bahr squinted when Alec mentioned that he was hearing something, trying to concentrate on whatever it was. At first, he couldn't hear anything, the same deafening silence that had pervaded the dungeon up to this point filling his ear canal. But as he listened, really listened, he could come it out - a low hum that seemed to roll slowly with occasional changes in pitch. "Yeah... Now that you mention it..." As he zeroed in on the sound, he couldn't help but feel a pang of nostalgia, but he didn't know why.

"I'm sure as we get closer to the end, we'll figure out what it is. Or maybe we won't? Who knows." As he started to walk toward the next corridor, his boot came into contact with a tiny object, sending it skittering loudly across the floor. He jogged over to where it rested, barely being able to see it in the dimness of the chamber. As he picked it up, he identified it as a piece of flint - though he had no idea what its purpose was. "Interesting..." he concluded as he stashed it away in his inventory.

Spoiler

ID: 120845
LD: 10+3=13
(1) T2 Material acquired

Edited by Bahr

Alec nodded at his friend's assessment, he was most likely correct in his assumption. Alec stepped out walking along with the other man through the hallway in search of their next monster. As Alec fell into step beside his friend he stepped down and stumbled as something rolled under his boot. After regaining his footing the large man bent down and retrieved a spool of some sort of thread and while he was bent down he spotted an odd coin laying on the ground next to it. The large man stood up and flashed a grin to his friend. "Check it out two more new finds." He offered as he spotted a slight difference in the sound he'd been hearing it definitely wasn't constant that was for sure, but he still couldn't pinpoint or ID what exact he was hearing. "We've got to be getting close the the end if this hidden dungeon." The large man said as he began walking again.

@Bahr

Spoiler

Roll: 120861

LD: 15 (2 Materials Found)

+2 T2 Materials

Edited by Alec

"Yeah, I'm sure the end is just around the corner," he said, meandering down a hallway and rounding the corner. It was just more hallway, though the noise was slightly more audible now. "Huh. Maybe not this corner, but one of the next few. For sure." Bahr scanned the hallway as he attempted to make out any more objects he could use for crafting, but he was coming up with a loss. Either there were no materials around, or the lighting was too dim to make any out. 

Down the hall, Bahr could make out the figure of something skulking around, its hunched over frame occasionally huffing. No doubt it was another Elite Boar, showing up just in time for the party's energy to fully recover. How unfortunate for the armored swine. "Looks like we've got company up ahead," Bahr said, still walking as he turned to look over his shoulder at Alec, giving him a smile, "Ready to give it some hell?"

Spoiler

ID: 120908
LD: 1+3=4
Material gathering failed

Edited by Bahr

Alec suddenly halted his movement and stretched and arm out straight causing Bahr to run into his massive out stretched arm. "Whoah, whoah whaoh there Mister!! What's up the Cave Man language Mr Potty Mouth." The larger man said sternly as he sent a disapproving scowl at his friend. "Language Sir." The larger man chided with a series of tsks and a disapproving scowl at his friend. "Just because were fighting for our lives here doesn't mean we can't be civilized." The larger man ended with a mock British accent and motion of tightening an imaginary tie.

The large man waited for a few seconds before bursting out into loud peels of deep heartfelt laughter. "Yeah let's up its A..." The large man said as he activated Howl and stepped. "YO PIG FER BRAINS!!! COME AND MEET YOUR MAKER!!" The large man bellowed as he stepped forward with his shield set and waited for the Elite Charge as it barreled towards him.

@Bahr

Spoiler

4 | Alec: HP:  845/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
0 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 56/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Alec used Howl (-8 EN)

Elite Boar 1: HP: 550/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | ID:  | BD: | MD: 

Bahr scoffed at the older gentlemen as his used his best British accent, straightening an imaginary tie and everything. He walked forward and provoked the animal, causing it to dash forward toward the duo. As it approached, Bahr charged up his blade and clotheslined the boar before it could get to Alec, dealing a huge chunk of damage and inflicting Bleed. It shook off the hit surprisingly quickly, still choosing to focus on Alec and gore him. The resulting Thorns damage caused its health to drop even more right around the time Bleed kicked in and sapped out a little more.

"Wow, that was a really good one. It's in the yellow already!" Bahr exclaimed as the boar jumped back in reaction to the Thorns damage, shaking its head ans squealing angrily at the pair. It stomped one of its front hooves against the ground and dragged it back harshly, kicking up a small cloud of dust. Which was odd, because it wasn't dusty in the dungeon. "Hey, check it out," Bahr said as he nudged Alec and pointed his blade at the dust being kicked up. "They totally just ripped the model and animations from a normal boar and scaled it up. Slapped a little armor on there. There's no dust or dirt in this room."

Spoiler

Encounter: Elite Boar 2
HP: 550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1

Spoiler

4 | Alec: HP:  845-25=820/845 | EN: 67/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 

Elite Boar 2: HP: 550-186-24-56=284/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | ID: 120950 | BD: 10, Crit for 16x13=208-22=186 DMG | BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | MD: 7+2=9, Hit for 165-140=25 DMG | THORNS INFLICTS 56 DMG

Edited by Bahr

"Sheer laziness." The large man said disappointedly with shake of his head. "The who worked on this is NOT the same guy who programmed the coffee. I mean SERIOUSLY Bahr have you tried the stuff? It's hands down the best cup I've ever tasted!" The large man exclaimed as he eyed the Boar and it's antics. Alec stood calmly and tried to activate a Sword Art but the game wouldn't respond and he ended up shaking his Forearm Axe in response to the failure. "What heck?" The large man grumbled as he tried to make his Sword Art activate. Irritated the large man swung his arm around anyway and missed terribly as his arm sailed over the top of the giant Boar causing him to trip and stumble ending up in an ungainly pile at the feet, or hooves, of the Boar tangled up with himself. "Well crap!" The large man exclaimed with irritation. "I mean.....this is totally all part of my plan. Lul the beast into letting it's guard down then you sneak attack it."

@Bahr

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP:  845-25+8=828/845 | EN: 66/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 

Alec used Lightning Axe (-7 EN)

Elite Boar 2: HP: 284/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | ID: 120955 | BD: 1 (Critical Fail)

Edited by Alec

"Yeah, yeah, sure, I've got you," Bahr mused as he stepped forward charging up his own blade and taking another crack at the boar. Just as before, dealt a decent chunk of damage as his blade carved into the beast, though perhaps a little bit less than the last time. And just as before, the boar completely ignored Bahr and decided to instead charge Alec, goring him and dealing a minuscule amount of damage. The thorns managed to get the creature to back off, and they were back to square one - save for the massive depletion in the monster's HP.

"Man, it's really teetering on the edge. Surprised it didn't blow up by now," he chortled as the strange hum from before seemed to come back, a bit more audible than before. "Seriously, now that you've mentioned it I can't stop hearing that humming. What the hell is it? Oops, I mean, what the devil is that?" he inquired coyfully as he twisted a nonexistent mustache and tipped an imaginary hat.

Spoiler

6 | Alec: HP:  828-25=803/845 | EN: 66/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
3 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 43+1-13=31/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Elite Boar 2: HP: 284-160-24-56=44/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | ID: 121018 | BD: 8+3-1=10, Hit for 14x13=182-22=160 DMG | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | BLEED EXPIRES | MD: 6+2=8, Hit for 165-140=25 DMG | THORNS INFLICTS 56 DMG

Edited by Bahr

Alec nodded along with Bahr's comment the weird buzzing hum had certainly taken on a stronger tone that was for sure. Bahr's antics as an old time villian drew a deep chuckle from the larger man. He really did enjoy the other man's company, they had a similar sense of humor and both fought and played off each other well. The thought made the large man smile as he activated another Sword Art again causing his Forearm Axe to begin glowing and vibrating as energy built up within the weapon. As the energy again peaked lighting began to play across the crescent axe heads before Alec swung his arm in a wide arc that sliced clean through the oversized Boar as the lightning arced into the Boars body causing it to explode in a shower of pixels that cascaded down before disappearing into nothing. As the last pixels disapated a loot window popped up. Alec glanced at it before sliding it over for Bahr to look at. Nothing too amazing to write home about as he looked over to his friend with a grin.

@Bahr

Spoiler

9 | Alec: HP:  811/845 | EN: 60/74 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 140 | ACC: 0 | EVA: -1 (SW) | BH: 8 | THN: 56 | HATE +2 | Stonewall: - 25% DoT 
3 | Bahr: HP: 560/560 | EN: 43+1-13=31/56 | DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 8

Alec used Lightning Axe (-7 EN)

Elite Boar 2: HP: 44-56=0/550 | DMG: 165 | MIT: 22 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | ID: 121019 | BD: 8-1=7 (Hit) 8*7=56 DMG | MD: - DEAD

Loot: 121020

LD: 11 (+2 T2 Mats)

CD: 9 (+2 T2 Mats)

2200 Col

5 T2 Materials

1 Rare Weapon
1 Uncommon Consumable

Edited by Alec