[PP-01] Who Knew? <<Earning a Living: Performer>>

Solei chuckled to himself and gave Bahr a pointed look. "I am sure that is the case."

He tapped his finger against his chin as he laugh to himself again. "Well, long story short-- no, it's a short story." he sighed, shrugging. "I just wanted to do something other than take care of kids all day. Don't get me wrong, I really love them with all of my heart but I want to do something to actually help them get out of this hell. I know the other two caretakers can take care of them fine without my help all day, and I'll still get to see them since I basically live there... but I want to do something other than just watch kids, y'know?" He hummed, fidgeting with his fingers.

A small sparkle caught the corners of his eye and he rushed over to pick it up. "Looks like I got everything I need. Let's head back now, yeah?"

ID: 121644

LD: 15+3=18, Success

Total Materials: 5/5

"Yeah, I get that," Bahr managed as Sol collected the final crystal he needed. "Nice find! Let's get heading back, it'll start turning dark soon. Even the first floor can be dangerous at night." He turned around and started meandering back toward town, a bit of a pep in his step. It had been nice to take a day off and just help a kid out with some of the beginner quests. Bahr had performed most of these quests by himself, and it had been grueling work. If he could help lighten the load for the newbies - even if only by keeping them company - it was a day well spent.

Whenever they reentered town, Bahr cast a glance toward his companion before stopping in the middle of the street. "When I did the quest, it was for tailoring, as you know from my shop. But I'm not exactly sure where the route leads us when it comes to the Performer route. That being said, I think you can handle it from here, so I'm gonna get back to the shop. I've been wondering if I actually locked it all day, and I should probably check on that." With that, he gave the man a wave and wandered off toward the direction of the town's ghetto.

Solei nodded his head and gave Bahr a thumbs up. "You've been a real help, even if you didn't help me gather," he chuckled. "Alright, see you! Come around and visit my shop whenever you hear about it, 'kay?" He gave Bahr one last wink before dashing towards Alyssa's studio.

"I have gifted thee, materials!" He shouted, bursting into the studio with such grace, that it nearly rattled the whole shop. 

Long story short, the woman asked him to record a song, and that is exactly what he did! Putting music into crystals made enough sense to him!

He pulled out his nifty guitar-- which was literally the only instrument he could play and his singing sounded like a headless chicken... if that made sense-- and played the song that started it all! The only reason why he learned how to play guitar... well, you're going to have to find out later!

ID: 121838

CD: 10, Uncommon