[PP/F21] Childish Behaviors <<Nature's Treasure>>

Kityuisa was back on floor twenty-one. The only time she had come here was with Hikoru. He had given her a whole sight-seeing tour around the best parts of the floor, and then had cooked her a lovely dinner. She found herself wandering to the waterfall. The place that was one of the most enticing to her. Kityuisa gazed at the lovely water roaring down. The cave was just... beautiful. The glowing mushrooms twinkling as she walked around. Her feet found her to the very front of his door. The menacing skull gazing into her soul. Kityuisa smiled sweetly as she reminisced in her old memories. Kityuisa could easily just knock on his door, see if he was home... But that's kind of weird... So instead, she laid down one of the many flowers she had gotten on her quests. She chose one that was darker, with a light stormy blue- hue. She set it outside his door, in a small glass vase-looking bottle. She left it there, before continuing on her way. She managed to find her way out of the safe zone, A small underground river dotting her field of vision as she crossed it. Stopping to get a small drink, she noticed the underground garden-looking cave. Kityuisa grinned, It gives off the same vibes as the garden on floor one and the courtyard on floor eleven! Kityuisa walked towards it, entering into the gathering oasis.

Solei bounced around from stray rock to stray rock. He left pretty early in the morning, so the kids shouldn't be up yet, maybe Hydravion was, though. She always was an early bird. He should probably get back before they start spamming him messages, though. The bluenette sighed to himself and hopped off the large rock. 

"I should probably go and hurry before it gets late," he looked up at the ceiling and blew a hot puff of air. "Well, I can't really tell now, can I?" He muttered to himself, shaking his head. Looking around, he noticed a blonde lady not too far away. He would've mistaken her for Hydravion if there wasn't such a height difference. Maybe she could help him with a bit of gathering? The more the merrier, right?

He nearly tripped on his way over to her, but he still made it there in one piece! 

"Uh, hello there! Are you gathering right now? Because I personally think that it's way more fun to gather with other people than doing it yourself!"

Kityuisa chuckled, turning around at the sound of a rather cheerful voice. It's a nice change of pace... Kityuisa spoke to him, "Yeah, I am.. I would love to have some extra hands." She eyed Solei, "The name's Kityuisa. But everyone for some reason calls me Kit." Kityuisa looked around her. The tall man was wearing beginner armor it looked like? What level is he, and why is he gathering here? Kityuisa chuckled. She herself was wearing her plain black armor with the gloves she had dyed black from Bahr. She had her dagger placed at her side, it's sinister energy radiating even though it was sheathed. Kityuisa turned back around to the cave in front of her, letting out a soft sigh, "I love floor twenty-one.." Kityuisa went to the nearest glowing mushroom, taking her dagger out she cut it at it's stem and let it drop into one of her many empty bottles before sheathing her dagger. She capped the lid and held it up for Solei to see. She put it in her inventory, "One material down, a lot more to go."

ID: 120904
LD: 9 + 3 = 12
+1 T3 Materials

===================

Total: 1 T3 Material

Edited by Kityuisa

"Kityuisa is a lovely name," he grinned, grabbing her hand gently and shaking it. "My name is Solei, but you can just call me Sol if you want. I have no preference."

He laughed sheepishly as he felt her examine him. "Yeah, I don't really look like I would belong up here, huh? Don't worry about it. I don't plan to get killed anywhere near here. Just simply for gathering," he chimed, "I'm not really the fighting type, either," he added, tilting his head with an innocent grin. 

He paused, taking a look around the bright cavern. "It certainly is beautiful," he agreed, smiling. "Wouldn't be too bad living up here, hm?" He hummed, his pale blue eyes scanning the ground for any signs of crystals he could use. "Sadly, I think I'll be living on floor one for a while. I run an orphanage with a colleague. You seem like a nice girl, why don't you come and visit the church when you have the spare time?" He beamed like a child. "I'm sure the kids would really love you!"

ID: 120907

LD: 2+3=5

Kityuisa watched as Solei clasped her hand that was by her side, shaking it. She shook back this guy reminds me of when i first met kirbs in a way... he's very upbeat.. i wonder how long that will last? Kityuisa smiled, "Well, I like to come up with special nicknames for everyone. For now, i'll call you Sol. But if you and I see more of each other, you'll have a unique nickname." Kityuisa smiled as she thought of Hikoru's unique nickname, Hiko... Jomei said no one has ever called him Hiko before, only Hik.. Kityuisa shook her thoughts away as Solei began to talk about not being the fighting type, "Well, I am the fighting type. I focus on damage dealing per second, along with sticking to the shadows." Kityuisa drew a hand up to her chin, "Well if you ever need any Crafting Reset potions, I know I have one in stock... You can stop by my shop anytime on floor twenty-two and order more." Kityuisa smiled, "One of my dear friends lives on this floor actually, and I live in my shop, which as I mentioned is up a floor."

Kityuisa felt her smile quickly dull down as Solei mentioned the orphanage on floor one, I've learned to stay clear from churches and clear from the orphans. "I'll have to pass, sorry Sol. I'm just not one for churches, and i'm not one for massive amounts of kids. I like kids and all, but even if I do go, i'll want to [censored] one up and mentor them." Kityuisa felt her eyebrows furrow and her eyes narrow slightly, "I'm not always the nice type." 

ID: 120935
LD: 12 + 3 = 15
+2 T3 Materials

=====================
Total: 3 T3 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"Ah, I see. Well, I certainly do hope we get to see each other more often, then," he winked innocently before absentmindedly looking for materials. Well, luck just seem to came to him when he found a bright, almost glowing purple crystal wedged between two rocks. Picking it up, he threw it in his inventory before looking back at Kit. "I see. Well, if I ever need someone to protect me, I'll be sure to call you up," he mused, smiling. 

He nodded and clapped his hands together thankfully. "Really? Thanks for mentioning it. I really don'y know any alchemists, so you're a real life saver!"

His smile nearly fell as he watched her mood dip. "O-oh. It's completely fine! Some people just don't mix with kids. I totally get it! I just so happened to be a teacher back in the real world so I thought that being a caretaker in SAO would be just great and everything."

ID: 120936

LD: 8+3=11, +1 Mat

Total T3 Materials: 1

Kityuisa smiled, "Sure thing. I like dealing damage and couldn't see myself doing anything else." Kityuisa nodded her head absentmindedly as she watched Solei grab a purple crystal. Kityuisa just smiled, "That one's rare." She began to go deeper into the cave, until she came across an underground pond. She reached out, latching her fingers around the underside of a lily pad looking plant. "Rumor is, there's a rare item sometimes underneath these things." Kityuisa felt her hands prick against thorns, and she tried her best to maneuver around them. She felt a hardened bulb, and grabbed it. Yanking it free from its hold. She held it out, her fingers had small bumps from the thorns, nothing that would hurt her in any way. "This is a hardened kisoka bulb." She stored it in her inventory, with this she could make even better potions and crystals! "See, I do like kids. I even have one that I found during a quest. I took a liking and adopted her. She's an NPC though." 

ID: 120944
LD: 8 + 3 = 11
+1 T3 Material

=======================
Total: 4 T3 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"I can't ever see myself doing any kind of damage," he said, furrowing his brows. He wasn't the type to fight at all. Sure, he may look like it, but he was far from it. 

Solei scurried after her. His eyes grew stars when he saw the underground pond. "Woah, this is so cool!" He beamed, looking into his dark reflection from the pond. He looked over her shoulder as she pulled out the material he has never sen before.b He mumbled, furrowing his brows again. "I've never heard of it before. It sounds pretty interesting, though."

"How is that even possible?" The bluenette scratched his chin as his brain went into full overdrive. He didn't know that you could keep NPC people as children. He's never even heard about anything like that before! Well, you learn something new every day! "She seems nice. I'd like to meet her one day."

ID: 120948

LD: 4+3=7, Fail

Total T3 Mats: 1

"Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. You do you, that's all you can do in a world like this. Do what you're comfortable doing so you don't die." Kityuisa bit her tongue before she revealed too much about herself. "It works really well in making crystals in my alchemy. I'm pretty sure it works well when broken open as a juice/ sticky liquid as well." Kityuisa chuckled, "It was really weird to be honest... She really is nice. Maybe after we gather some more you can come back to my shop and meet her. She loves seeing new people." Kityuisa smiled at Solei, before picking up two more materials and storing them in her inventory. Kityuisa glanced back at Solei, "As for how I met young Mitsuko.. I found her in a cave, her fake mother asked me to get her back to safety. I found out that the mother actually kidnapped Mitsuko... I think there was a corrupt file that caused the quest to go haywire. Usually when people do the quest, it's as right as rain, you return the kid and get the prize. But I had to deal with a different side of the quest, one that no one has seen before.."

ID: 120965
LD: 14 + 3 = 17
+2 T3 Materials

-=========================-

Total: 6 T3 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"I see," he muttered darkly, his eyes downing towards his hands. "That's very... odd. I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a case like that before. Well, I'm sure to go and see if I can get as lucky as you when I go and do that quest," he laughed lightly.

"So," he started, picking up another crystal and throwing it in his inventory. "If you don't mind we asking, how has life been so far in SAO for you? It's certainly been exciting for me as I said before," he said, laughing to himself as he thought about the kids and his peers again. "But how has it been for you so far in here? You look like you've been busy for the past year or two," he said, scanning her gear up and down. "You look like you've done ten times what I've done since game launch."

ID: 121361

LD: 11+3=14, +1 Mat

Total T3 Mats: 2

Kityuisa laughed, "I'm not sure it can be repeated. But if you must, be careful. Maybe take an able fighter. You gotta beat a few giant bats, and your accuracy is decreased." Kityuisa began to root through the ground, looking for materials. Kityuisa heard what Solei said, and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck prick as a chill went through her entire spine. I can't really say all of it... Kityuisa gritted her teeth as her hair covered her face. 

Kityuisa let out a small breath, her cheeks puffing lightly. She forced a smile onto her face, embodying complete joy. Her smile now releasing into a real one. Solei would not be able to tell the difference. She chuckled, "My days? Utterly horrible with a few good ones mixed in between." Kityuisa picked up a few crystals, placing them in her inventory before standing back up"There's still a lot to be done, and i'm nowhere near close to the front lines." Kityuisa felt her thoughts start to resurface but she tried her best to push them down, her smile still lining her face, you're still a weakling, yui.

id: 121378
ld: 16
+2 t3 materials

===================

total: 8 t3 materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"I'm not a very good fighter in general," he said, laughing to himself as he scratched his cheek sheepishly. "I prefer to stay on the back lines, helping in other ways, y'know? I may not know much about sword fighting but I really want to be some kind of healer. Front-lines might be too far off right now but I have hopes!"  He chipped, his eyes gleaming with-- were those sparkles? 

He tilted his head as he gave her an innocent smile. "Aw, that sucks. I hope they get better. There's always a silver lining to everything so don't worry about it," he said soothingly, picking up a few purple and pink crystals as he paced around. "Well, it sounds like you're trying hard, so that's all the really matters," he continued, smiling, "just give it a tiny bit more time, yeah? The dream might be closer than you think."

ID: 121388

LD: 12+3=15, +2 Mats

Total T3 Materials: 4

Kityuisa cuckled, "Yeah, i'm sure they will get better. I actually have a date planned out in a few days, i'm looking forward to it.. Though.. I don't know if he thinks it's a date or not.." Kityuisa furrowed her eyebrows before plucking up another small crystal, "How have your days been? You seem optimistic enough." She smiled cheekily at Solei before continuing to walk deeper and deeper into the cave. The light source from the glowing mushrooms filling her body with joy. I do love this floor.. It's so magical.. Kityuisa had been thinking of where to put her house, I don't think i'd put it on this floor.. Probably get one by the beach or something.. It would be nice to have a beach house.. Kityuisa pressed her fingers to her chin as she let herself get lost into her very own thoughts. All of them somehow being positive.

ID: 121603
LD: 10 + 3 = 13
+1 T3 Materials

==================

Total: 9 T3 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"I'm sure you two will be fine," he remarked, "people can't be that clueless forever," he chuckled. "Take it from a clueless person like me," he said almost too proudly, pointing to himself with a grin.

"My days have been very... constant and plain," he mumbled, scratching his chin. "Wake up, do some errands, and take care of kids. That's really been it," he laughed sheepishly. "It's quite fun, though. I wouldn't dip on it so quickly, now, though. I still love everyone back at the church," he said, smiling to himself. "I'm sure it won't be for a while before the kids start to get all antsy and want to explore Aincrad, that's what makes me just a tiny bit worried. Kids can't stay still forever, can they?" He sighed, a small puff of air leaving him. "That's why I want to get stronger, so I can protect them whenever they leave the first floor..."

ID: 121605

LD: 5+3= 8, No Mats

Total T3 Mats: 4

Kityuisa grinned, "Thanks, Sol. Means a lot to hear you say that. I actually have a lot planned out. He's a cook so i'm going to give him some materials for his cooking, and I have another gift for him! I mean, I just want to give him something.. To show my appreciation for his kindness towards me in the past.." Kityuisa began gushing about her ideas, "Ahh screw it, i'll just show you!" Kityuisa opened her inventory, tapping on the small icon of the gift she was going to give Hikoru. "It's just a vanity item, but I had it made with the rest of the Star of Joy I got from my Olympus quest... It's made from an actual star, yknow.. That's why it's so starry.. When I did that quest, the Star of Joy made my memory of our first meeting enter my mind. I was so happy that day, so I wanted to give it to him. When he wears it, he's supposed to feel my own joy from the memory we made together.." Kityuisa nodded her head, "One way to get stronger is to train every day, do quests. Get more gear as you level." She put the ring away after showing it to Solei. "So what did you do in the real world?" 

Spoiler

Item Name: Band of Exultation
Item Type: Ring, Vanity
Description: Crafted from the remainder of the "Star of Joy" obtained during the <Challenge of Olympus> quest; Kityuisa had this ring made for Hikoru as a "lucky charm". When worn it fills the user with the joyus emotions of the memory that Kityuisa experienced during the quest after grabbing hold of the star.

ID: 121713
LD: 7 + 3 = 10
+0 T3 Materials

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Total: 9 T3 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"Aw, that's sweet," he cooed, giving her a thumbs up. "I am sure he will love that, don't worry." 

"Oh, I taught American sign language," he smiled a bit too proudly. "I moved to Japan shortly after I got a degree because of 'special sources'," he mumbled, making quotes with his fingers. "It wasn't a really well paying job, but I liked it never the less. It was fun teaching kids, and sometimes even some curious teenagers," he shrugged. "What about you?" He asked, tilting his head towards the blonde girl. "Were you a student or were you employed?" He asked, shooting the question right back at her. She looked young enough to be a student, but at the same time, he couldn't really trust himself with getting people's ages right because he apparently was really bad at it! Who knew, he could mistake a fifty year old woman for a fourteen year old girl, the world was whack!

ID: 121721

LD: 10+3= 13,+1 Mat

Total T3 Mats: 5

Kityuisa grinned, "Thanks! I put a lot of thought into it.."  She plucked up two more strange objects, placing them in her inventory. "American sign language? That's so cool!" She always admired teachers. She for one knew she could never have the skills to be a teacher.

Kityuisa thought of her dark past, i'll give him the good parts... Kityuisa grinned, "I actually had just graduated before Sword Art Online.. I am originally from Japan and graduated early, top of my class. I wasn't sure what I wanted to go into.. I had the chance to travel to America at a young age, that was a lot of fun..." Kityuisa thought, "When we get out of here... I don't even know... I still have no idea what I want my future to be.. I have always wanted to open a boutique but.. My parents said that they'd disown me if I did.." 

ID: 121892
LD: 12 + 3 = 15
+2 T3 Materials

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Total: 11 T3 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"R-really?" He gaped, blinking astonishingly at her. "Well, that was the first," he mumbled, scratching his chin. No one has ever really said anything like that to him before. Most of the time it was just a lot of 'whats' and 'whys'. Like, he didn't know. Why are we all living?

"Ah, no sweat. I didn't really know what I wanted to be until I was a senior, so you're not alone," he chuckled, pressing his hands together. "I'm sure you'll do something great. It doesn't matter what your parents think as long as you're happy and healthy," he beamed. "My parents probably didn't approve of their oldest child being a teacher but hell, I showed them!" He said, pulling a fist down with a triumphic smile. 

"Anyway, I hope you have a good time with your love interest," he said with a weird cackle, wiggling his eyebrows. "Make responsible adult decisions, too, please."

ID: 121895

LD: 3+3= 6, No Mats

Total Mats: 5

Kityuisa grinned, "Yeah! I've never met anyone who knew any kind of sign language.. I find it really cool. Maybe you could teach me. It's always nice to learn new things. We ought to expand our mind and knowledge, even if we are still in a game. If our mind dies in the real world, we die here." She cracked a joke about dying in Sword Art Online. The first joke she had ever made about it, to be honest.

Kityuisa grinned, "You do you! I'd support a child if I had one in the real world, no matter what. They can be what they want to be!" 

Kityuisa felt a blush instantly creep across her face, "D-don't say that!" She held up her hands and shook them crazily, "That's too embarrassing!" Kityuisa then slapped her cheeks.

Kityuisa couldn't help but feel this way, Hikoru made her feel giddy, of course she'd want to make irresponsible adult choices...

ID: 122021
LD: 14 + 3 = 17
+2 T3 Materials

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
Total: 13 T3 Materials

Edited by Kityuisa

"Ah, well. American sign language might be too weird. Do you know English? I only know a bit of Japanese sign language so if you ever want to learns some, you can just message me," he said with a grin. "Oh, that reminds me, I should friend you!" He chirped, sending her a friend request with a flick of his hand.

"For sure," he mumbled, laughing to himself. He didn't want to think that far into the future. Hell, he didn't even have a girlfriend, yet!

"Bah, you say that and then you end up with a positive pregnancy test," he huffed, shaking his head. "Just don't 'do it'," he paused, making quotes with his hands. "-until you know that you love him," he drawled, wiggling his eyebrows once more. 

"Well, I think that's enough of my dad lectures. I got to head out before the kids start asking too much questions. See you around, yeah?"

ID: 122292

LD: 20, +2 Mats

Total Mats: 7