♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Black Swan: +1 EVA, +2 MIT
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Kityuisa was in her shop, like usual on a day like this. Tanine Willowflame casually and lazily sat in the sun on her bed and Mitsuko was still sleeping. Kityuisa looked at the cauldron in front of her. What to do... What to do... She didn't feel like crafting on a day like today, instead she wanted to go out and do a quest she had heard a lot about. Kityuisa nodded her head. "Cmon, Tanine Willowflame." As soon as her kitty cat jumped down from the bed, Mitsuko rose to her bum, "Are you going somewhere, mom?" Kityuisa nodded her head, "The shop is closed today, so you can laze around and do whatever you want. But I am going to go on a quest." Kityuisa grinned, before turning around, "Bye mom!" Mitsuko went back to sleep and Kityuisa left her shop. Kityuisa wanted to recruit someone to join her, so there she stood. In the center of floor 22 in the town of Coral. Her eyes scanning for anyone that might be nice enough to help her with the quest she had decided to do.

@Hestia

Resting at the lake on floor twenty two i look out towards the glistening lake with a smile upon my face glad to have some rest and relaxation time away from all the chaos that goes on after the whole battle of floor bosses, and the nonstop grinding of trying to keep up and be useful towards those around me. Having already used all the skill points i have to utilize myself better for a support role next time, and also tanking as well with the various skills i could have. 'I should debate maybe getting rid of hiding if i felt like it...though i do need to complete those stupid incognito quests. Uggggh. I hate how this just goes and just ends up nowhere at all for me.' I think to myself rather annoyed since the quest chain will be utter turmoil on my resolve and ability to not be bored since sneaking around is not something i specialize in. With a soft sigh my shoulders just slump as i gaze up towards the sky as the clouds lazily drift above me. My familiar a lion with fur as white as the snow and wings as black as the night rests beside me as the more chimera like beast just rests next to me.

#120945 LD:19+5=24  1 material found

Kityuisa was still walking in the coral town, before shrugging her shoulders simply. Her feet taking her towards the lake. Her eyes spotted a girl resting. Her lion was the prettiest lion she had ever seen. Kityuisa instantly headed for her, Maybe this girl will help me fight the witch of the west? Kityuisa found herself planted right next to (Hestia). "Hey there!" Kityuisa took a place next to the girl. "It seems you aren't doing much today. Are you in the mood to complete a quest with me? It'll give some nice experience." Kityuisa grinned, "It also gives a really nice, rare item!" Kityuisa watched as Willow let out a soft meow, and sat a few feet away from Hestia and her lion/chimera familiar. She was greeting the other familiar, her ears flicking in curiosity. Kityuisa gave a soft smile to Hestia, "My name is Kityuisa, and that is my familiar, Tanine Willowflame. But I just call her Willow." 

As i rest and look out towards the lake i hear the sound of footsteps making their way towards myself as i idly tilt my head in the direction of the person and see a girl with blonde hair and rather unique looking eyes. With a kind smile i listen to their request as i then lazily get up to my feet and stretches out as much as possible as i look towards her with a smile as i gaze towards her with blue colored eyes. The name i go by is Hestia. The lazy chimera like lion thing is Kuro. Oi get up to your feet. I say looking towards the lion who just glances up and lets out a sort and gruff/deep sounding. Hmph. Before the creature gets up on all fours as it leans forward stretching itself out as well. If you need help with a quest tell me which one it is and what you need for the quest. I can be literally any role you need me in. I say towards the girl with a kind smile and waits to see what reaction i get from her knowing that it could be either a disbelief or just accepting of such a claim. Not really knowing if my name holds any weight or renown towards it for anything or who really knows who is on the frontlines or not. Myself just wearing a rather casual black vanity shirt and shorts. Along with having black long hair.

Kityuisa was wearing her usual black tier one armor. She had her accuracy ring equipped along with her dagger. Kityuisa listened as Hestia introduced not just herself, but her familiar as well. "Nice to meet you, Hestia. Nice to meet you Kuro." Kityuisa gave a small curtsy as introductions were finished. "I want to hit up the Witch of the West quest. I know I can't do it alone, so I was wanting to find someone to help. I know i've heard your name before. Which usually means a lot...." Kityuisa thought for a moment, thinking of where she had heard it, "You aren't part of the front liners are you?" What luck I have! Kityuisa had managed to stumble on, if she was right, one of the front liners. This would be perfect for her quest! "I am supposed to be a damage dealer... But, I don't really deal that much damage.. I still need to work on that." Kityuisa let out a soft chuckle, "I don't mind what role you play... Whichever you want, I just know that the more damage we can deal, the faster it will be over with... Maybe you'd like to go on a hunt with me after we finish? I'm planning this party and I need to rack up my col." Kityuisa grinned, "You should totally come to it!" Kityuisa invited Hestia to a party so that sticking together and fighting together would be easier. "Whatever you're in the mood for, since you are going out of your way to help me."

Nodding my head with a smile i quickly open up my inventory and search through my gear as i nod my head slowly but surely as i equip up a nice set of gear for myself considering the quest that is going on as for myself as i equip my equipment that is my all around build. Within a moment i am equipped with a curved sword, a heavy armor set, and my shield. As my armor has a bronze like coloring to it alongside my shield. The shield having spikes along the front of it, and my armor having a light aura of fire surrounding it at all times. Well if that is the case i'll go and deal with the when we get to it. If this is your first time through as well this should be easy. I say towards the girl with a smile knowing that a army of monkeys is awaiting us alongside a possible witch. My familiar finishes stretching itself and walks over towards my side as i look towards kit. so then Kityuisa if you're wanting to do some hunting as well i'd be game as well if it can help you out. I don't really do much between raids unless people need my help. I say with a cheerful look upon my face. Looking rather relaxed and unworried.

Gear/stats

Spoiler

Hestia: HP: 1850/1850    Energy: 176/176 DMG:17   MIT:169  Thorns: 69  Eva: -1  BH: 92  Rec: +3 eng  HM: 1 slot  (taunt 1 slot)

Name: Harpe
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98813
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon (1H Curved Sword)
Quality: perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A sword made of adamantium with the sword being imbued with the strength of Perseus.

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

Name: Prometheus' Blessing
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Flame Aura / Taunt / Heavy Momentum
Description: A constant light aura of flames wraps around the armor like a cape of flames. The armor depicting Prometheus giving humanity their flames of intelligence and creativity.
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16227-f17-rank-5-merchant-valkyries-ascension/?do=findComment&amp;comment=572872 

Kityuisa gave Hestia a wide smile, "You're just as nice as the rumors!" Kityuisa felt surprised. She hadn't really met anyone that was nice and optimistic and on the front lines too.. Hestia must have gone through a lot, yet here she was still helping someone as weak as herself. "Let's do it! I can lead the way.." She thought of the very quest, remembering the voice that had told her to trek past the edge of the forest to the west. Kityuisa nodded her head before leading the way. "Tell me something." Kityuisa left it at that, Hestia could tell Kityuisa whatever she wanted to tell her as they walked towards the first monster's location. It wasn't long before Kityuisa heard the flapping of monkeys, catching sight of one in the distance, "We are almost there.." It was super sudden, but Kityuisa found the castle right in front of her very own eyes. "Huh.. We already made it?" Kityuisa tilted her head before eyeing the four flying monkeys nearby, "You ready?" Kityuisa double checked to make sure she had the right equipment on before activating her sword skill and launching her body at the closest flying monkey.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: Flying Monkeys always deal at least 35 DMG
Roll: ID# 120953
BD: 10

Party

♥   Kityuisa |400/400 HP | 33/40 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Hestia | 1850/1850 HP | 176/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 69 THORNS | -1 EVA | 92 BH | 3 EN REC | 1 Slot HM (1 Slot TAUNT)

Enemy

♥   Flying Monkey 1 | 90/150 HP | 70 DMG | 20 MIT
     ♥   Flying Monkey 2 | 150/150 HP | 70 DMG | 20 MIT
     ♥   Flying Monkey 3 | 150/150 HP | 70 DMG | 20 MIT
     ♥   Flying Monkey 4 | 150/150 HP | 70 DMG | 20 MIT

Edited by Kityuisa

Their are rumors about me? I say in surprise as i try to process what i was just told as i had never particularly spent time trying to think of what other people see me as when i am doing whatever that i do when interacting with others. That their would be people talking either about myself or those that i see as friends as either legendary figures or just positions to try and match up towards, or whatever else people could view the frontline players as. 'Which does beg the question of how i should maybe try to be maybe a bit more mindful of how i act if that is the case since it could-.' I get cut off from my inner musings as i gaze towards Kityuisa who decides now is the time to start going towards the direction of the quest as i just follow her lead not minding her doing so since it means at least i won't be needing to guide her through the entirety of the quest, and thus also means she can handle her own in a fight with mobs.

When hearing the rather simple request i just shrug my shoulders uncertain really about what to say if anything really. I can tell you a bit about things that i know. It just depends what you would like to know really. I say towards the girl with a curious look in my eyes as after a bit of walking the sounds of flapping wings start to descend as i look towards the sight of the four flying monkeys. Welp..lets see if one of my AoE's are enough. I say curiously not really knowing myself at all as my blade ignites in a blue aura as i charge towards the monkeys as i quickly spin and arc the blade upwards as i slice through one monkey. Getting low towards the ground i halt the momentum as i then take three steps in a small arc as i swing the blade once more getting another. Moving diagonally towards the bottom left of my original starting position i strike twice more killing another and missing the last who gets a small swing of its paw against my heavy armor.  Three out of four. Not bad for no accuracy honestly. I say with a chuckle and a smile feeling rather proud about that.

Action: Butterfly illusion+concentration+charge

#121048 BD:10 17+5(charge)+2(crit)=24x8= 192-20=172
#121049 BD:9  23x8= 184-20=164
#121050 BD:2  MD:9 35 dmg to hestia
#121051 BD:6  22x8= 176  CD:3 (no rec)

♥   Kityuisa |400/400 HP | 33/40 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Hestia | 1815/1850 HP | 162/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 69 THORNS | -1 EVA | 92 BH | 3 EN REC | 1 Slot HM (1 Slot TAUNT)

Enemy

♥   Flying Monkey 1 | 0/150 HP | 70 DMG | 20 MIT
     ♥   Flying Monkey 2 | 0/150 HP | 70 DMG | 20 MIT

♥   Flying Monkey 3 | 150/150 HP | 70 DMG | 20 MIT
     ♥   Flying Monkey 4 | 0/150 HP | 70 DMG | 20 MIT

Kityuisa nodded her head, "Yup! There are not very many rumors.. But non-the-less. There are a few rumors about you. I feel like almost everyone that's of considerable interest on the front lines has rumors." Kityuisa shifted her fingers, tossing her blonde hair over her right shoulder. "They're all good... I think... At least the one's I have heard are good." Kityuisa grinned, "But yeah..." 

Three out of four of the flying monkeys were batted down with a single strike, There's AoE users for you... I gotta get my own damage up. Then I can kill one by one, enter stealth and repeat. Yeah, it's slower. But for things like boss fights. I can target the boss whenever I can, while the AoE attackers focus on minions and what-not. Kityuisa shook her thoughts away, dashing forward, slashing at the monkey before retreating back away, Hestia could have her turn and finish of the last monkey.

Party Passive Effects: N/A
Enemy Passive Effects: Flying Monkeys always deal at least 35 DMG
Roll: ID# 121059
BD: 10

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 33/40 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Hestia | 1815/1850 HP | 162/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 69 THORNS | -1 EVA | 92 BH | 3 EN REC | 1 Slot HM (1 Slot TAUNT)

Enemy

♥   Flying Monkey 1 | Dead
     ♥   Flying Monkey 2 | Dead
     ♥   Flying Monkey 3 | 90/150 HP | 70 DMG | 20 MIT
     ♥   Flying Monkey 4 | Dead

Edited by Kityuisa

I can't help but smile a bit when hearing that the frontlines have good rumors or at least mostly if that is all this girl has heard since it means that nothing has gottne out. Not about the dark council, not about the public argument on floor one, not about the almost deaths during artamiel. Things are safe and unknown what i am willing to keep it for as long as i can manage.Well that is good since i know some people could say otherwise and make it us out as not the kindest of people. I say with a smile as the memory of domarus comes to mind as i just shelve those thoughts for now.

With the last mob on its lowest health i charge forward with my blade glowing a light blue aura as i strike at it repeatedly till its health pops down to zero as it bursts into red pixels as i then take a calming breathe and smiles over towards Kityuisa as the fight ends. Seems we were victorious and without wasting much energy either thus we can move on to the next fight if we even wanted to. I can do this quest all day. Like literally. I say jokingly towards the girl with a grin as i just prepare moving on kityuisa's word since she is the one kinda leading the way in this quest since i don't feel like doing so since it would defeat the point in my eyes. Wanting to push this girl to make her able ot lead a party if need be since in the end who leads the party is rather random on the frontlines or in quests and it's best if anybody can take the role if need be.

action: Legion Destroyer

#121542 BD:8  11x17=187-20=176 DEAD on 3   MD:DEAD

Party

♥   Kityuisa | 400/400 HP | 33/40 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA
     ♥   Hestia | 1850/1850 HP | 152/176 EN | 17 DMG | 169 MIT | 69 THORNS | -1 EVA | 92 BH | 3 EN REC | 1 Slot HM (1 Slot TAUNT)

Kityuisa bit her lip, "Well, there was one.. He went by the name of Mars.. He said the frontliners are corrupted.. But so many others say otherwise!" Kityuisa held up her hands, trying to flash her memories of Mars away, "Mars was..." She felt her face grow twisted with pain, "I hate him.." Kityuisa clenched her fists as she thought of the words he had spoken to her during their duel. Such a rude and cruel way to toy with human emotions.. Kityuisa brushed the thoughts away, trying to focus on the present, she watched as Hestia made quick work with the last of the flying monkeys, "Let's see..." She pulled up the quest, "The next part is to defeat two Elite Flying Monkeys..." Kityuisa squinted her eyes, trying to figure out where they would be, "That way!" Kityuisa began to move, "Thanks for helping, by the way.. I don't think I could have done this quest alone.." Kityuisa sent a wide and cheeky grin towards Hestia. She was looking forward to finishing the quest as Hestia's friend.. The more friends, the merrier, as my sister always said! 

Mars huh? Good to know. I say simply putting that name away for future reference as it does sound rather familiar for myself when compared to some other names of lower tiered players that i don't particularly remember about from previous events or hearing about them in passing if at all. Though finding it surprising that a girl hates this player that talks bad about the frontlines if that is the case as i just shake my head thinking nothing much of it. Well..why do you hate him? I ask curiously finding that it would make for a interesting topic to learn what i can about some people who aren't frontlines ready but still make their way through the social circles around the place. Also no need to thank me for helping you kityuisa i do what i can to try and help as many as i can that is just who i am as a person. I say with a chuckle and a bright smile upon my face as i walk alongside you towards the destination as i keep my eyes towards the skies knowing that all of these are flying monkeys so the sky is the best place to look for them if they will swarm.

Kityuisa walked with Hestia, watching as she eyed the sky. With Hestia on watching duty, Kityuisa had the freedom to talk. Hestia could interrupt her if she caught sight of one of the monkeys. Kityuisa started from the beginning, "At first he seemed okay. We were on pretty good terms.. I felt comfortable enough to not be as wary around him... He helped me find, and then train my familiar.. You see.. It wasn't until our duel that my hatred for him first rooted inside of me." I still can't believe I added him on my friends list... Kityuisa furrowed her eyebrows, "His whole goal seemed to be to edge me on. To bring out a side of me that i'm not very proud of. He was trying to make me accept the fact that i'm a monster and that i'll just lose everyone around me. He kept rooting negative thoughts and emotions in me, and I was slowly being eaten away at until I grew insane... I realized only too late that his weapon, were his words.. I never really should have let them get to me.. But I did... It just goes to show me that even when you feel comfortable with someone, you still can't trust them. You have to stay guarded.. Mars is a shady and evil character, that's for sure..." Kityuisa kept the fact that he had something to do with the way Pinball was to herself, "Willow doesn't like him much either.."