[PP/F9] Let's Chat... <<The Iron Guardian>>

Kityuisa grinned, following in pursuit of Bahr until they reached their target. Bahr made one giant swing with his blade, taking a massive chunk of the Guardian's health away, leaving the rest to Kityuisa. With a determined expression she dashed forward, not caring if the sword skill she was about to use would be massive overkill.

Kityuisa dashed forward, and as soon as she ran past the beast thirteen slash marks appeared across the guardian's body. All at once a massive amount of hit points diminished until he burst into pixels before the duo's very own eyes. Her slashes had been so fast that they were invisible to whomever was watching her. 

Kityuisa walked back over to Bahr, a lopsided grin lining her face, "We did it!" She held out her hand for a high five, "On our way back we should look for a treasure chest!" She unequipped her accuracy trinket and equipped her gloves of luck, "You made these for me, you know! Speaking of! Do you want the drop item?" She held out the crystal of support, wondering if he would want it. After all, he was her closest friend and she probably wouldn't have much use for it... Unless I party with a weaker player and they get hit hard...

Spoiler

ID: 121898
BD: 6 + 3 = 9

Spoiler

1 | Bahr: HP: 528-12=516/540 | EN: 48+1-13=36/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 41 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3+1=4
0 | Kityuisa: HP: 376/400 | EN: 38/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Iron GuardianDead

Obtained <<Crystal of Support>> A mass healing crystal that heals you and each member of your party for (30 * Target's Tier) HP.

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahr held up his hand dismissively at her offer and shook his head. "Nah, you hang onto it. I don't get into parties very often, so I probably won't have a good chance to use it. As far as the Treasure Chest goes, I'm way ahead of you," he said as he opened up his menu and navigated to the inventory panel. He swapped out his Hero's Hakama for ordinary vanity trousers, then replaced his vanity boots with the Boots of Caerus. His Gloves of Caerus being the best-selling item at his shop, he had decided to keep them on the shelves and craft something else for himself to boost his luck. He noticed Kit holding a pair of the very gloves. "Right, I do remember that. You were my first paying customer. Business hasn't exactly been booming, though. I've been thinking about relocating my shop..."

It occured to Bahr that he had been forgetting something. "Oh, right! I have something for you," he remarked as he clicked on another item in his inventory. It materialized in his hands as the windows were dismissed, a black kimono with golden accents. He held it out toward Kit as a window populated in front of her. "For when you reach Tier 2," he beamed, gesturing for her to accept the trade.

BahrTradeTemplate.png.6c874d9683ce963874d01d5ec12a3cd8.png

HERO'S HAKAMA (+36 MIT | RECOVERY 1) SWAPPED OUT FOR VANITY TROUSERS
VANITY BOOTS SWAPPED OUT FOR BOOTS OF CAERUS (+3 LD)

Spoiler

Stats after equipment swap:
Bahr: HP: 516+30=540/540 | EN: 36+1=37/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: +3

Spoiler

Item sent over:

Name: Hera's Ensemble 
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 5
ID: 120289
Roll: CD13 / LD6
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +36 MIT | +1 EVA
Description: "A beautiful jet-black kimono accented by ornate golden fixtures. This complex piece was created with the wearer in mind."
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/17882-f1-r6-tailor-the-crusty-bahrnacle/?do=findComment&amp;comment=577857

Kityuisa nodded her head, making sure the item stayed in her inventory. Kityuisa chuckled, "You actually equipped them! I just wanted to show you that I still use these gloves." She slapped them against her palm before putting them away again. As Bahr mentioned he had an item for her, she watched the trade window pop open and she pressed accept. A perfect tier two armor appeared in the trade window. Kityuisa felt her mouth gape open, "R-Really? Are you sure?" She silently tapped the accept window after Bahr confirmed it with his gesture. She watched as the armor appeared in her inventory. It was beautiful.. Kityuisa adored it instantly.

Kityuisa smiled shyly, "Let's look for this chest then!" She swung her arms back and forth as she began to walk into the side grubs. The foliage was beautiful, that was for sure. Kityuisa felt happy in nature, and this was breathtaking. Kityuisa grinned, crouching down, "Ready?" She sent a wink in the direction of Bahr.

Bahr's eyes flickered around. Though he now had the luck of Caerus on his side, it still seemed that a treasure chest was beyond his reach this time. With a sigh, he reopened his menu and navigated to the inventory panel once more. He attempted to swap his gear again, but received an error message. It seemed that if he wanted to get back into his original gear, he was going to have to wait for a little bit.

"I'm glad you like it, I made it just for you. I figured that you'd like something to change into once you leveled up a bit," he said as he dismissed the window. The kimono was a labor of love, one he had been waiting to pass on to her for quite some time. "Guess we should go present our spoils to the info broker that led us on to this quest. Might as well let her know that her info was correct - even if she is really annoying."

Spoiler

ID: 121925
LD: 10+3=13
Treasure Chest search failed.

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa nodded her head, "Thank you.. I love it!" She favorited the item, so it would appear at the top of her inventory before closing her UI. No luck in the treasure chest department was what Kityuisa felt when Bahr turned up empty-handed. Kityuisa was the same, no luck searching. "That's probably for the best, I don't think luck is on our side today." Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, "That woman was annoying and made me feel all awkward." 

Kityuisa smiled, "At least we both don't like her!" She gave Bahr a big thumbs up, before taking the lead. She knew exactly where to go. She had let Bahr take the lead prior but, this time she would lead. Her feet moving through the terrain as she headed in the exact right direction. The path itself was easy enough, almost as if she had committed it all to memory. She had no need to open her map and keep it semi-transparent, for she knew de way. Does Bahr know de way?

Bahr nodded and silently followed along behind Kit. His mind walked in circles trying to think of something to say to fill the silence before finally settling on, "So how are things with Hikoroodle?  Or whatever his name was." Bahr knew full well his name was Hikoru, but he wasn't about to admit it. He wanted to extract information about the situation and make sure that Kit was being treated properly, but he needed to seem as nonchalant about it as possible. If he seemed to overbearing, Kit would lose interest in the conversation and Bahr wouldn't be able to glean any information from it. it was best to feign ignorance.

"Have you confessed your undying love for him yet?" he teased, making a wry kissing face. A chortle followed, and he shook his head. "Sorry, I shouldn't be teasing. Seriously, though, is everything good there? have you told him how you feel yet?"

"Hikoru--- and... they're good..." Kityuisa was hesitating... She didn't want to admit the fact that they had yet to go on her planned date. She knew that she could trust Bahr though... "So tell me Apollo.. Do you have a lady friend yet?" She wanted to change the subject to prevent her blushing cheeks to grow a darker shade of red. Kityuisa grimaced, feeling bad for not telling him, "We actually haven't had the date I planned yet. It's coming up though.. I'm a bit nervous... He seems excited enough to go.. I think." She pondered over the fact of whether or not he would actually show up. 

Kityuisa puffed her cheeks, "W-WHAT... OF COURSE NOT...." She covered her face, "I just don't know how to bring it up to him.. I know what to do for the date, but I don't know how to breach the subject." Kityuisa stuck her tongue out, "I'm sure i'll figure it out though." She struck a pose, trying to prove just how awesome she was. 

When she asked about whether or not Bahr had a 'lady friend,' his thoughts trailed back to the woman he had known before all of this. Images of the night before they had all been imprisoned in this damn game flickered through his mind, and scarlet hues began to crawl up into his cheeks. "No," was all he managed in response. "I'm not really a lady's man, if you couldn't tell from our little outing the garden a few weeks ago. I don't think we need to worry about me wooing anyone." There was a pause. "I'm sure the two of you will figure it all out. You let me know, yeah?"

As they neared the town, the happened upon the info broker that had led them on this little excursion in the first place right outside the city perimeter. "Back already? Good news, I hope?"

Bahr's eyes narrowed as he took the stranger in once more. She seemed somehow more frenetic than before, though it could have been his imagination. He approached he as a grin crawled across his face, booming, "Yeah, it was a walk in the p-"

Splick!

Bahr's eyes widened as he felt something pierce his lower abdomen. He croaked out a weak breath of air, trying to look down and see what had happened, but was unable. His eyes flickered first to the Paralyzed indicator in his HUD, and then to the crooked smile and stretched across the Mysterious Broker's visage. The cursor over her head, which had been green before, phased into a tangerine shade right in front of him. "K-Kit... Get.. out of... here..." he seethed between his teeth, jaw seized to the point that he couldn't manage anything more than that.

"Idiots, the both of you. I'll be taking that item now. Hand it over if you don't want to carry your boyfriend out of here in a dustpan!"

Spoiler

Encounter: Mysterious Broker
HP: 150 | DMG: 200
Paralyze: On a MD of 9 or 10, inflicts Paralyze for 1 turn.
Battle Healing: On a CD of 10 or higher, heals Mysterious Broker for 50 HP.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 540-196=344/540 | EN: 54/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: +3 | ( PARALYZED )
Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 40/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Bahr used [x0] No Action-0 EN

Mysterious Broker: HP: 150/150 | DMG: 200 | ID: 122315 | BD: x | MD: 9, Crit for 201-5=196 DMG | PARALYZE INFLICTED

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa and Bahr had made their way back to the info broker. Bahr had been telling her that he did not have a lady, which just made Kityuisa shrug. If he does, he does, if he doesn't he doesn't. I trust him. But as soon as they got to the outskirts of the city, the info broker attacked Bahr.

Kityuisa's eyes narrowed. Her dagger flashing as she rushed forwards. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT TO MY FRIEND!" Her eyes blazed a fiery red. Kityuisa was dashing straight towards the info broker. Her eyes seemingly possessed. The info broker was taken back by how Kityuisa was acting. Her force like that of an utter monster. Kityuisa let her dagger slice through her opponent. Monster, human.. There's no difference here. If you hurt the people I care about, then you die. Kityuisa leaped backwards. She rested on her knees next to Bahr. "Are you okay....?"

Spoiler

BD: 4 + 3 = 7

Spoiler

[0] Bahr: HP: 540-196=344/540 | EN: 54/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: +3 | ( PARALYZED )
[1] Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 40/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Bahr used [x0] No Action-0 EN

Mysterious Broker: HP: 54/150 | DMG: 200 | ID: 122315 | BD: x | MD: 9, Crit for 201-5=196 DMG | PARALYZE INFLICTED

Edited by Kityuisa

"Bastard!" he boomed as the Paralysis finally wore off, lurching froward from his frozen position and gripping the hilt of his blade. Crimson energy surged into the blade, and the Sword Art whine began to ring through the air. He took heavy steps forward the now trembling broker, the irises of both eyes now stained a deep crimson. "Couldn't handle the quest, so you sent us along? And then attacked us? How stupid are you!? What makes you think that if you couldn't defeat them, that you could defeat us?" The broker tried to croak out a response, but once scratchy squeaks escaped her throat. "Begone."

2081871498_galaxydestroyer.thumb.png.e3ee5d4aaf6fe4a426ef61dd8f13ab73.png

He tore his sword from behind him forward, the blade effortlessly cleaving through the earth and mulching it as the energy mixed with the shattered remnants. When it was flicked upward, the crimson energy blasted forward and into the woman in the shape of oversized scarlet scissors, snipping into her midsection and splitting her into two parts. Her eyes hollowed out as her top half toppled over before both pieces burst into millions of tiny blue polygonal fractals. Bahr silently, sheathed his sword against the small of his back, his irises returning to their usual hue before he looked back over his shoulder at Kit. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just need to blow off some steam. Let's head to a different floor."

- - - - - - - - - - - -
FLOOR 13

As they stepped away from the teleport gate, they were graced by a much more welcoming environment than the ninth floor had been. It was true that this floor was "corrupted," but the ninth floor was a strange environment all its own. Hot, miserable. The thirteenth floor felt cool and good. "We can probably find some cool mobs to kill around here," Bahr mused, "Looks like the sun will be going down soon, though. We should get a move on."

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 344/540 | EN: 54-13=41/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: +3 | 
Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 29/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-13 EN

Mysterious Broker: HP: 46-208=0/150 | DMG: 200 | ID: 122407 | BD: 10, Crit for 16x13=208 | Mysterious Broker defeated

Kityuisa followed in pursuit of Bahr, "Here use one of these. I have too many and I don't use them." She handed Bahr two potions of healing, they would recover fifty of his health points. "I had them in my battle ready inventory. Haven't used them since day one." Kityuisa then focused on the task at hand. They were on floor thirteen now.. Kityuisa nodded her head silently. "Let's rest just a bit. My energy isn't 100% full, despite only having a little bit removed I want it at its max. Maybe we could kill one or two groups of four? That enough for yah?" She gave Bahr a peace sign, before glancing around them. Floor thirteen. The forest wasteland. Crumbled antique buildings dotting here and there. Kityuisa closed her eyes, enjoying the scent of the trees around the two of them. She smiled, "I want you to meet someone too!" Bahr had yet to meet Mitsuko, who was back at her shop.

Bahr was still fuming from his encounter with the Mysterious Broker, but it wasn't right to take that out on Kit. So he remained mostly silent, offering only idle nods to whatever she was saying. He didn't take the potions when she offered them, gently pushing them back toward her dismissively. "I'll be fine," he stated flatly, "It'll take a lot more than a douchebag in a cloak to take me down."

As they made their way outside of the safe zone, they were immediately accosted by a group of the floor's denizens. The entire floor was likely crawling with them, given its mostly abandoned state. Nobody in Sword Art Online really paid attention to Floor Thirteen anymore, paying credence to its dilapidated atmosphere. "Doesn't look like we'll have time to recover our energy - we're stuck fighting these things now." Not that that bothered Bahr, he was eager to unleash some of his pent up frustration from the Paralysis he had suffered earlier. It had actually been the first time he was ever Paralyzed in this game. Not a pleasant sensation, to say the least.

He poured energy into his sword and dashed forward, cleaving the massive blade through all four of the mobs with ease. Each and every one of them geysered an explosion of virtual, gridded blood from the fresh wounds, their health bars dwindling away to near nothingness. It was a satisfying feeling, but Bahr wasn't ready to be done yet. They all needed to die.

Spoiler

Encounter: Corrupted Walker 1
HP: 270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1

Encounter: Corrupted Walker 2

Encounter: Corrupted Walker 3

Encounter: Corrupted Walker 4

Spoiler

2-2-2-2 | Bahr: HP: 344/540 | EN: 41+1-20=22/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: +3 
0-0-0-0 | Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 30/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Bahr used [x12 AoE] Calamity Disaster-12 EN

Corrupted Walker 1: HP: 270-180-24=66/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122553 | BD: 9, Crit for 15x12=180 | BLEED INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | MD: 7 | -2 EN
Corrupted Walker 2: HP: 270-192-24=54/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122554 | BD: 10, Crit for 16x12=192 | BLEED
 INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | MD: 4 | -2 EN
Corrupted Walker 3: HP: 270-192-24=54/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122557 | BD: 10, Crit for 16x12=192 | BLEED
 INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | MD: 4 | -2 EN
Corrupted Walker 4: HP: 270-192-24=54/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122558 | BD: 10, Crit for 16x12=192 | BLEED
 INFLICTED | BLEED INFLICTS 24 DMG | MD: 5 | -2 EN
-20 ENERGY TOTAL

Kityuisa watched as Bahr declined her potions. She simply placed them back in her inventory before growing silent. Kityuisa watched as something seemed to take control of Bahr. Is this what I am like when I am on a mission set out to kill things? Kityuisa felt chills go down her spine, she did not like this side of Bahr...

Kityuisa simply watched as he attacked, landing a crit on every single one of the walkers. Kityuisa eyed the walker with the most health, charging up her dagger and slicing at the disgusting creature. She stayed silent, before drawing back. If Bahr is this worked up, he can kill them in one more hit. Kityuisa readied just in case. One could never be too sure.

I wonder what has Bahr like this? It's normal to be hit by something.. Is it the fact that it was the very info broker we were sent out to gather information for? That fact that they turned out to be evil?

Spoiler

BD: 9 

2-2-2 | BahrHP: 344/540 | EN: 41+1-20=22/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: +3 
0-0-0 | Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 30/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Corrupted Walker 1: Dead
Corrupted Walker 2: HP: 54/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 
Corrupted Walker 3: HP: 54/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 
Corrupted Walker 4: HP: 54/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1

Spoiler

LD: 3
CD: 7
810 col
+4 T2 Materials

Bahr felt the influence of the Scarecrow's Sickle creeping up his arm as he slowly walked toward the remaining Walkers, the blade of his sword exploding into a scarlet hue as he closed the distance. Without a word, he lurched forward and smashed the pommel of his hilt into one of the Walkers dead between the eyes. Its brittle skull was instantly obliterated by the attack, and the resulting shockwave that rolled our from the point of impact annihilated the other two. All at once the trio of ragged mods was no more, reduced to blue polygon fractals that dissipated into oblivion.

With a sigh, he sheathed his blade against the small of his back and took a seat on the ground cross-legged. "I think I'm gonna take your advice and take a seat for a minute. I've only got 9 Energy left. Not going to end well if we go up against another hoard like that last one," he muttered, gesturing for Kit to join him. "Don't gotta be shy, I won't bite. You, at least."

Spoiler

2-2-2 | Bahr: HP: 344/540 | EN: 22+1-14=9/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: +3 
0-0-0 | Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 30/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Bahr used [x8 AoE Stun] Tempest-8 EN

Corrupted Walker 2: HP: 54-112=0/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122634 | BD: 3+3=6, Hit for 14x8=112 | Corrupted Walker 2 defeated | -2 EN
Corrupted Walker 3: HP: 54-112=0/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122636 | BD: 9, Crit for 15x8=120
 | Corrupted Walker 3 defeated | -2 EN
Corrupted Walker 4: HP: 54-112=0/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122637 | BD: 8+3=11, Hit for 14x8=112
 | Corrupted Walker 4 defeated | -2 EN
-14 ENERGY TOTAL

Looting:

Corrupted Walker 2
ID: 122639
LD5+3=8 / CD4
1350 + 5% (Guild Buff) = 1418 col
(2) T2 Materials
(1) T2 Uncommon Consumable

Corrupted Walker 3
ID: 122640
LD5+3=8 / CD8
1620 + 5% (Guild Buff) = 1701 col
(2) T2 Materials
(1) T2 Rare Trinket

Corrupted Walker 4
ID: 122641
LD20+3=23 / CD4
1890 + 5% (House Buff) = 1985 col
(1) T2 Perfect Weapon
(1) T2 Perfect Trinket

5104 col, (4) T2 Materials, (1) T2 Uncommon Consumable [ID: 122639], (1) T2 Rare Trinket [ID: 122640], (1) T2 Perfect Weapon [ID: 122641A], (1) T2 Perfect Trinket [ID: 122641B] acquired

Kityuisa held back a laugh, "Okay then you big monster~" She pat Bahr's arm as she took a seat, "We can sit until you fully recover." She gave him a wide grin, "You feeling any better at least though?" Kityuisa had noticed his change in attitude the moment he had been paralyzed.

Should I tell him that I did not like the look in his eyes? What will he say if I do? Kityuisa decided against saying anything, and instead began to hum a little tune. The wheels on the bus go round and round~ Round and round! Round and round! The wheels on the bus go round and round! All round the town.

Kityuisa stopped humming, before scratching her neck, "S-sorry... It's been stuck in my head all day...." She chuckled sheepishly before growing quiet once more.

Tanine Willowflame sat next to Kit and began to lick her paw, drawing it over her ear. Flicking each time it went over her ear.

Swine Bajesus emerged from Bahr's inner coat pocket, regarding Kit with disdain before plugging its ears with its hooves and plunging back into the pocket from whence it came. Bahr let out a chuckle. "It's alright. Sorry if this is awkward, I know that I'm usually not the type to lose his cool. It's something about this sword..." He held up the blade, using it to shield his eyes from the sun's light as he inspected it. "Things have been different ever since I picked it up. Supposedly it once belonged to an absolute monster; dude by the name of Ssendom. They called him the Berserker of Aincrad. His bloodlust grew and grew until he became a menace to the floating castle's inhabitants. Sometimes, when I'm fighting, I can almost swear I feel it influencing me - pouring a rage and hatred into my body that feel foreign and dangerous. It helps me fight, but... at what cost?"

There was a pause.

Bahr let the sword fall back into his lap before looking over at Kit. "Probably sounds crazy, I know. But it wasn't like this in Tier One. I got frustrated, sure. Everyone does when they're first starting out. But this... This is different. It's hard to explain. It's almost like I'm beginning to like the combat a little too much."

Kityuisa listened to what Bahr said, her ears intently hanging onto every word. He explained everything to her... Just as she had explained things to him prior to their quest. Kityuisa wasn't sure how to reply to what Bahr had just explained.

Taking a moment, she blinked. Her eyelashes flickering downwards and pushing back up. Her crimson orbs now taking focus on her companion, her brother, Bahr. 

"Then take control of yourself again. Even if his weapon is influencing you, prove to it that you are stronger and smarter than the previous owner." Kityuisa nudged Bahr with her shoulders, "The Bahr I know will never back down from a challenge such as this one." She rested her head on his shoulder for a mere second before lifting it back up. "You are smarter than you think. I know you, you won't let a sword with it's past owner get to you."

Bahr scoffed when she mentioned his intelligence. Smart? Hardly. I didn't even know that Zayne was- He silenced the thought before it could even complete itself. Invasive. Stay out of my head.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Hunk'a metal's not gonna get the best of me," he sighed, pushing off from the ground and standing with a groan. Even in Sword Art Online, his joints ached and creaked like they had in the real world. Sitting cross legged for too long was bound to leave him sore. He sheathed his blade against the small of his back and stretched, unflattering grunts leaking from between his lips as a result. "Alright, I think I should be about ready. What's your energy at?" he inquired as he clutched the shoulder of his dominant arm with his free hand and wound it up, loosening up for the hunting ahead. "I think we should be able to take out a few more packs before the sun sets. 'Round that time, I'll be wanting to get home."

Kityuisa simply nodded her head, "You've got this! I believe in you! And!!! If you think you ever need help, you let me know. I would be happy to snap you back into the present. We can beat it together." She held out her hand for a high five, but decided last second to just warp her arms around Bahr again.

Taking a glance at her energy, she grinned with a big thumbs up, "I'm all good! My energy is fully recovered. Let's go kick some monster butt!" Kityuisa stood to her feet at that moment, all the talk about the weapon that had been Ssendom's long gone. Kityuisa wanted to fill Bahr with positive energy! After all! There's nothing better than friends! I wish I was strong enough to reach out to Kirbs after that whole leaving the party she did... She told us to stay away... But... I kind of want to tell her about Pinball.. It was then decided.

When Kityuisa was done with Bahr for the day, she would go home and plan out how to break the news to Kirbs about her meeting with Pinball.

It was impossible to stop the grin that was crawling across his face. No matter how down in the dumps he was, Kit always had a way of dragging him out of there. It was possible that he was just as bipolar as she was. Not really, though.

Crimson and verdant hues flickered to another pack of Corrupted Walkers not far from where they stood. Bahr pointed toward them and gave Kityuisa a nod, and the two started that way with their weapons drawn. Once within range, Bahr charged up his sword and had a go at them with an AoE attack just like before. Unfortunately, it didn't seem that this one had been as effectual as the one before it. Perhaps because he had calmed down a bit now?

"See what I mean? I'm tellin' ya, the anger helps me fight," he started with a shrug, "Their health should be way lower."

Spoiler

Encounter: Corrupted Walker 5

Encounter: Corrupted Walker 6

Encounter: Corrupted Walker 7

Encounter: Corrupted Walker 8

Spoiler

1-1-1-1 | Bahr: HP: 404/540 | EN: 54-20=34/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 5 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: +3 
0-0-0-0 | Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 40/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Bahr used [x12 AoE] Calamity Disaster-12 EN

Corrupted Walker 5: HP: 270-168=102/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122862 | BD: 3+4=7, Hit for 14x12=168 | MD: 8 | -2 EN
Corrupted Walker 6: HP: 270-168=102/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122863 | BD: 3+4=7, Hit for 14x12=168 | MD: 5 | -2 EN
Corrupted Walker 7: HP: 270-168=102/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122864 | BD: 3+4=7, Hit for 14x12=168 | MD: 2 | -2 EN
Corrupted Walker 8: HP: 270-168=102/270 | DMG: 81 | ACC: 1 | EVA: -1 | ID: 122865 | BD: 7+4=11, Hit for 14x12=168 |
 MD: 5 | -2 EN
-20 ENERGY TOTAL