♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Black Swan: +1 EVA, +2 MIT
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Kityuisa felt her body snap back into the present as Bahr shouted. The only thing she picked up from his should was "big crybaby". Kityuisa glanced to try and figure out what was going on. Willow and Bajesus sat in front of her, trying to snap her out of her own demise. Kityuisa listened as Bahr scolded Kirbs, and then scolded her. He thinks i'm only upset because of my level? Kityuisa began to bite her lip as she closed her eyes. Her expression tensing up in pain. That's not it... You have no idea Bahr... Kityuisa reopened her eyes as Bahr mentioned that Kirbs wanted to kill herself. Kityuisa gripped her hands that were in a fist, balled by her waist tighter. Kityuisa watched Kirbs run off, She keeps leaving. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes, angered by what Kirbs said. She made no sound in her direction, If what she wants is us to stay the hell away from her, that's what she'll get. Kityuisa knew she was losing Kirbs as a friend.. It was the last thing she wanted... But Kit hadn't done anything! She was literally weaker than Kirbs, if anything Kirbs would protect her, not get her killed... Kityuisa bit her lip harder, a small trickle of blood falling down her chin. Kityuisa wiped it away, before watching Kirbs' figure disappear into the distance.

Using Yui's Grace [1/5 Left]

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Coward!" Bahr yelled behind Kirbs as she scuttled away, gritting his teeth and setting his jaw. He would be too stubborn to admit it out loud, but he was genuinely concerned for her. She was losing it, but if she wouldn't let her friends be there for her, there was nothing they could do. Bahr couldn't afford to chase her down and force her to see the light, he had enough on his plate as it was. With a sigh, he turned and faced Kityuisa, her expression having become even more sour than it had been just moments before.

"I can tell you have something to say, so out with it," he demanded in a flat tone before whistling for Swine Bajesus to return from the pocket from whence he came. With his tiny little head hung like that of a scolded toddler, it reluctantly obliged and scurried across the ground, up Bahr's leg and torso, and into its nest pocket. Bahr crossed his arms and waited for Kit to respond, tapping his toes against the dirt in a display of indignant impatience.

Tanine Willowflame gave Swine Bajesus a wave of her paw before padding to stand behind Kityuisa. Kityuisa glanced up at Bahr. "I-- I need to tell you something..." Kityuisa folded her hands, clasping them in front of her as she stared down at them... "But... I don't want to lose you as a friend..." Kityuisa felt her teeth gnawing away at her lip. This had been eating her up inside for so long, and she knew she couldn't go back once she started. I can't take back any of what i've said... "I know i'm not supposed to get hung up on the past... Sword Art Online-- Aincrad is our life now... But... I keep getting hung up on who I am." Kityuisa watched as her knuckles once again turned white, her nails digging into her palms, placing her gaze now on Bahr's eyes she took a deep breath, "I've killed people. I'm a monster, and I am going psychotic.." A single tear rolled down her cheek.

Edited by Kityuisa

"Yeah? Join the club. We've got jackets," was his simply, unenthused response. With a sigh, he walked over to the nearest log and took a seat, patting the space next to her as a gesture to sit with him. "Explain to me exactly what we're talking about so we can sort through this - together."

Bahr was irritated, but he wasn't about to turn away a friend that was actually asking for help. He needed to know all of the details, first, though. If his recent visit to the Monument of Life had taught him anything, it was to take nothing for granted. Even though he now knew better, he couldn't shake the image of himself as a murderer. He had simply endured the idea of being one for so long that he didn't know how to exist as just a normal person again. Perhaps, if Kit was mistaken about her identity as a killer, Bahr helping her move past the situation and deal with the fallout could help him move on as well.

Kityuisa watched as Bahr replied, her eyes feeling clouded before taking a seat next to him. Kityuisa sniffed a bit, scooting closer till their arms were touching, "You're the only one I can trust..." Kityuisa pulled her legs up, wrapping her arms around them as she caved inwards. She rested her chin on her knees, not looking at Bahr.

Kityuisa thought for a moment, trying to chose her words wisely. "Bahr... So many people have told me that Aincrad is our life now..." Kityuisa once again said what she had said, "But.." Kityuisa stumbled for a moment on her words, a small patter of rain hitting her cheek. Kityuisa held out her hand as one hit on her palm. The light drizzle setting the mood as Kityuisa continued, "Bahr.. You'll never leave me right?" Kityuisa turned her face to look at Bahr, "In the real world, I killed. I was trained... to kill..."

Bahr's eyes widened in response to Kit's revelation, a crack of lightning illuminating the area followed by an ear-splitting rumble. "You've... Killed people? Actual people? In real life?" He couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was a murderer? She was trained to do it!? What the hell did any of that mean? He simply stared at her, jaw dropped and brows furrowed, trying to reconcile the image of her he had in his mind with the admission she had just given him. It simply didn't compute.

"Explain," he demanded flatly, finally picking his chin off of the floor. He needed to know exactly what she was talking about. The weight of a revelation like this could either make or break their friendship forever. He couldn't see himself staying beside a killing machine, no matter how much he cared for her. It just wasn't a responsible thing to do. If she was trained to kill, who was to say it wouldn't happen again? To Bahr, to one of his friends? Who was to say it hadn't happened again, already?

Kityuisa felt her lips tremble as Bahr reacted to her words. Kityuisa felt tears brimming her eyes, "I-I..." Kityuisa let out a small whimper before reacting in one swift, unstoppable movement. Her own arms wrapping around Bahr, her back nuzzling underneath his arm. She was embracing him in a much needed hug. Kityuisa buried her face in the front of his body, trying to catch her breath. The lightning hadn't scared her, Bahr's reaction had scared her. He had been so surprised before flatly changing. Kityuisa felt a small shiver run down her spine, she lifted her head, being only inches away from Bahr's own face.

Her lips still trembling as she struggled to speak, "B-Bahr... When I was eleven... My dad and I went to visit my aunt in Tokyo... I thought it would be fun to go off on my own.. While they were in a work conference... I-I got taken by someone... I was put heavily under watch and drugs.. My dad and aunt went in and saved me, I don't even know what happened... Until I was thirteen... My dad had me train my body, make myself fit enough to protect myself... But that wasn't enough.. When I was thirteen, he took our family to America.. He had my aun--" Kityuisa cut herself off, once again burying her face in Bahr, she felt like a little kid, scared... so scared...

Bahr couldn't believe what he was hearing. To imagine that such horrible things had happened to Kit broke his heart. He set his jaw and, with a gulp, pulled her closed to him with the arm he had found wrapped around her body, soothing running the fingers of his free hand through her hair. He found himself doing some sort of weird rocking motion. He wasn't sure why he was doing it, but he was. Probably because it was the same sort of thing his mother had done for him to comfort him when he growing up. Well, all of the prominent female figures in his life, really.

"Go on..." he prodded, his voice calm and steady. He needed to hear the rest of this, but he also had a responsibility to be there as her friend and comfort her through this. What she was revealing was obviously difficult for her. "Just tell me what happened. We can figure this out together. We can figure out anything together so long as we work as a team. I've got you, and I'm not going anywhere. Through thick or thin."

Kityuisa welcomed Bahr's embrace as he comforted her... For how long will he be by my side... Kityuisa couldn't help but feel the pain wash over her, depending on how Bahr reacted she could either grow closer to her best friend or he could ditch her... Kityuisa swallowed, finding the strength to continue was difficult, but Bahr's words eased through her body. "I-I was in America.. The first time ever, really.. It was beautiful... We were there for a year, and my father had my aunt take my training up a step. She taught me to be one with the shadows, my weapon was.." Kityuisa glanced down at her dagger, "A dagger... It's why I chose this weapon in the first place.. It's the only thing i'd be comfortable using.." Kityuisa took a deep breath, "She trained me to locate my target, take it down and get out before anyone knew any better..." Kityuisa tightened her grip on Bahr, "I was trained to go in for the kill.." Kityuisa's mind brought her back to the many times that she had gone out on a mission.

She had easily gotten in and out, her target dealt with.. It's sickening to think that i've lost track of how many people i've killed.. I never even thought to know their names... Kityuisa gripped at her own mind, trying to tear her regret away, but there it lay, sulking. You'll never get over it, Yui. Kityuisa clenched her teeth. "Bahr.. I've killed so many people.. It's stuck with me... I can't live with it anymore.. I thought I could live here, in Aincrad.. Move on from it and become better.. But it won't get out of my head.. Because of what i've done...." Kityuisa let go of Bahr, her body beginning to back away. Bahr could either let her move away or latch onto her and bring her back closer. Will he leave me... Her eyes filled to the brim with pain. 

Her words rolled around listlessly in his head like a marble across an ever tilting table top. He understood now that she had been trained to defend herself, and why. What he didn't understand was what her motivation for the killings were. "I guess I'm not understanding. I understand that you were trained, and why you were trained. But how did that convert into killing people? At what point did the scale tip from protecting yourself from predators into becoming the predator yourself?"

The words were pointed and probably stung, but Bahr needed to know. People who study karate don't usually go out and start beating people up. Rarely did ex-military go out and start a shooting spree. There had to have been some sort of trigger that led to all of this, and hopefully it was a good one. If she was killing for selfish reasons, it wasn't something he could forgive so easily. Still, he had a responsibility to her now, and he had to fulfill it, for better or worse.

Kityuisa felt her lip tremble, as Bahr's words stung. "Bahr..." She turned away, I wish I had never said anything... Kityuisa wrapped her arms around her upper torso, across her non-existent chest. "What would you do if someone you looked up to.. Showed you how to become one with the shadows and the kill, punishing you if you failed to meet their expectations? What if after a few months of that going on, you finally meet their expectations.. T-Then they tell you to go on a mission and you listen because you finally met their expectations..." Kityuisa felt a shudder go down her spine, "Bahr... I was told.." She turned back towards him, "If you get caught, you're your own. If you don't do it, you'll be on your own. What would you do..." Kityuisa crouched down onto the floor. "Honestly... I had no where else to go.. I was trained and given the ultimatum to do it and not get caught, or be on your own... In a country that I barely spoke the language of.."  

Now Bahr understood. She wasn't really given a choice. Not a real one, anyways. "I don't really know what I would do," he admitted, casting a sideways glance her way. "But I do know what I'll do now." He stood up from the log and extended his hand out toward Kityuisa, a warm smile on his face. He gestured for her to take his hand and stand up. "Take care of my sister."

Once they were both standing, Bahr opened his menu and navigated to the messages section. He composed a message for Kit that contained his real name, his address, and contact information. Once he had sent it, he dismissed the windows and regarded her again. "Memorize that information. Burn it into your mind. Once we're finally out of here, you call me and we'll figure out what to do. We'll get you over to where I'm at and you'll be taken care of until you can stand on your own two feet. You're no longer alone in this." He tried his best to make his voice sound warm and inviting. After everything she had been through, what she really needed was the peace of mind to exist without being put through any more of what she had already been through. "It might not feel like it, but you do get a choice. From here on out, your destiny is in your control."

Kityuisa felt the tears she had been shedding increase, as she reached out to take Bahr's hand. She sniffled, wiping her other hand across her eyes, trying to stop the overflowing tears, "I'm sorry i'm such a mess.." She watched as he composed her a message. Kityuisa opened it, reading it.. "Apollo Jaxon is your name?" She read his address, already starting to memorize it, along with his contact information. Kityuisa herself typed up her own contact information, leaving out her address, "My real name is.. Yui.... Yui Tsumugi.." Kityuisa felt relieved, now not wishing she had never told him.. Now she was happy that she had... I never thought anyone would stay by my side... F*ck You, Mars.. Kityuisa continued trying to wipe her tears.. "Thank you, if it's alright... At least when we are alone.. Can I call you Apollo?" Kityuisa felt her eyes plead with Bahr, hoping he would say yes. It made her feel all that more connected to him.. 

"I suppose that would be alright. But only when we're alone, alright Yui?" Bahr offered her a cheesy smile before wrapping his arms around her small frame and pulling her in close. He let her settle into his embrace for a moment before backing up a bit and looking her in the eye. He rubbed the final remaining tear from her cheek before sighing contentedly. "Let's get out of here and kill us something big. Always makes me feel better." With that, the two set off to who knows where.

- - - - - - -

Actually, we do know where. Back to town, on the Ninth Floor. They were browsing through the gear, not finding anything terribly impressive, when a strange woman with a cloak masking her visage approached the pair. "What a lovely day for a young couple such as yourselves to be out and about. My, the two of you look so cute together!"

Bahr's face stretched into an uncomfortable and aggravated expression. "Uhh, we're not-"

"You know, I know a way you could make the day even better. That is, if you're interested in hearing."

"... No, see, we're kinda ju-"

"About two days west of here, there's a-"

"Damnit, stop interrupting me!"
 he spat, gritting his teeth as he stared daggers at the woman.

"... There's a powerful field boss that drops a rare item. It has healing properties and is great for supports."

"Right then, let's get the hell out of here,"
Bahr said hastily as he glanced toward Kityuisa, gesturing with his neck for them to leave.

Kityuisa nodded her head, "I pinky promise!" She held out her pinky for Bahr to latch his own pinky to. As childish as it was, she took pinky promises very seriously. She was already feeling better as Bahr hugged her again. She sniffed again, and felt a small smile line her lips as he wiped the last of her tears away, "Thank you.." She would continue to thank him, even after all of this was over. 

"Let's get out of here and kill us something big." Kityuisa could definitely agree with that statement, "Let's do it!" She trekked alongside Bahr.

----

Kityuisa stood in silence, memories of the garden flashing through her mind as soon as the cloaked figure called them a couple. Her expression drew awkward as she shuffled her feet until Bahr and the girl were done exchanging "words". Kityuisa nodded her head and gratefully followed in pursuit. She would let Bahr take the lead, "Let's do it!" Kityuisa realized she had literally said that not that long ago, "I'm ready to kick some monster butt." She scooped up Willow, burying her face in her fur before glancing back up, "You know sometimes.. I get the feeling that Tanine Willowflame isn't just a cat.." Kityuisa spoke from her pure and honest thought, "I swear she's a demon of some kind." Willow let out a meow, flicking her tail in annoyance. "I want to unlock her true potential."

(Using old stats - unsure what they were at the start of this thread.)

Spoiler
  • LEVEL: 27
  • HP: 540 / ENERGY: 54
  • EVA: 3 / MIT: 41 / ACC: 3 / DMG: 14

HOME BUFFS
    » RESTED
          -1 EN FOR THE FIRST TWO TURNS OF COMBAT
    » RELAXED
          +5 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
          FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT
  •  
  • SKILLS
  • EXTRA SKILLS
    » DISGUISE [EXTRA SKILL]

FREE ACTION
          COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
               +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN

WEAPON SKILLS
    » TWO-HANDED WEAPONS R5
          +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
    » LIGHT ARMOR R1

+5 MIT WHEN LIGHT ARMOR IS EQUIPPED

SWORD ARTS
    » [X2 AOE] BLAST

2 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X2] STRAIGHT

2 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X3] SCOOPED

3 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4 STUN] LIGHTNING

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X4] CYCLONE

4 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X5] BACK RUSH

5 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X6 STUN] FIGHT BLADE

9 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X7] ASTRAL HELL

7 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X8 AOE STUN] TEMPEST

8 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12] CALAMITOUS TRAGEDY

12 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X13] GALAXY DESTROYER

13 ENERGY CONSUMED ON USE
    »
     [X12 AOE] CALAMITY DISASTER

13 ENERGY +2 PER TARGET HIT CONSUMED ON USE

INVENTORY
ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] COAT OF THE BLOODEDGE (T1 - PERFECT)
      +3 EVA
» [EQUIPPED] HERO'S HAKAMA (T2 - PERFECT)

+36 MIT
      RECOVERY 1

WEAPONS
» [EQUIPPED] "SCARECROW'S SICKLE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T2 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ +6 DMG
     ➥ BLEED

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +3 ACC

BATTLE READY ITEMS
» T1 POTION OF UNCOMMON QUALITY (3)
     ➥ HEALS 40 HP

"It's definitely worth it," Bahr mused as he poked his jacket. A moment later, Swine Bajesus sleepily poked its head out of the jacket, rubbing its eyes with its little hooves and looking around with an irritated expression. "With this lazy little butthole in my pocket, I never miss." Swine Bajesus simply sneered at him before burrowing back into his pocket to return to its nap. "Don't worry, he'll get over it. He loves me, I swear."

- - - - - - -

Before long, they had made their way a decent distance to the west of town. If the rumors Bahr had previously hear about this quest were true, they could expect to face a few knights on the way. Nothing the two of them couldn't handle. Further up on the path, one such knight stood, patiently waiting for the pair to arrive. Bahr drew his sword as they neared, looking back over his shoulder at Kit. 
"I get this one, you get the next one?" he asked with a grin as he charged up his sword and dashed forward, carving through the knight and causing it to burst into a shower of blue polygonal fractals instantly.

Spoiler

Encounter: Iron Knight 1
HP: 72 | DMG: 120
Bleed: On a MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.
Thorns: Deals 12 Damage To Enemy if hit.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 528/540 | EN: 54-7=47/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 41 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3
Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 40/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Bahr used [x7] Astral Hell-7 EN

Iron Knight 1: HP: 72-98=0/72 | DMG: 120 | ID: 121640 | BD: 8+3=11, Hit for 14x7=98 DMG | THORNS INFLICTS 12 DMG | Iron Knight 1 defeated

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa nodded her head, as he charged at the iron knight. He killed it in one hit, I can do that too! She grinned, and followed Apollo down the path. "So tell me, Apollo. What did you do in the real world?" She watched as another Iron Knight spawned in front of them, she glanced at Apollo, nodding her head. She charged up her dagger, if her calculations were correct. If she did a certain sword skill she could kill it without being too overpowered. Use less energy, and kill it in one hit. Two birds with one stone. Kityuisa activated the sword skill, hoping her calculations were correct. She dashed forwards, her feet moving rapidly. It was fast enough to leave an afterimage. It appeared like there were two Kit's, one running after the other. She began to slash her dagger rapidly, the knight however was blocking each and every attack. By the time Kityuisa finished with her attack and made a little bit of space, she hadn't taken a single hit point from the knight's health away. "Let me attack it again! I'm determined to take this one down! I need this..." The knight then targeted her and she gracefully ducked out of the way, ready to take it down as she got some more space between her and the knight.

Spoiler

Roll ID: 121711
BD: 1
MD: 1

Spoiler

Party:

♥ [0] Bahr: 540/540 HP | 47/54 EN | 14 DMG | 41 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA
♥ [0] Kityuisa: 400/400 HP | 38/40 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy:

Iron Knight 2: 72/72 HP | 120 DMG 
Kityuisa attacks Knight, he blocks. Knight attacks Kityuisa, she dodges.

Edited by Kityuisa

Bahr chuckled a bit to himself as Kit enthusiastically demanded Bahr let her have another attack against the Iron Knight. "By all means! This one is all yours. Although, I think I can see the problem here." He activated his Disguise Skill, and his body suddenly started to morph, his polygonal mass splintering off in a million glitchy fractals that danced frantically through the air. He came up behind Kityuisa and snagged her by the arm, the glitchy particles confusing the mob and causing it to miss its followup attack. Once there was some distance between them and the mob, the Disguise disengaged. Bahr came up behind Kityuisa, his arm folding over hers as he lightly grabbed her wrist and started guiding her through a motion.

"Your attack is too choreographed - even with all of your accuracy buffs you're still going to have a hard time hitting if your opponent can see the attack coming," he said, hot breath against her ear as he guided her arm to mimic the attack pattern she had just used. "If you use a feint attack, like this..." He guided her hand to go in for a faux attack before abruptly changing its trajectory and going for a stab as opposed to a slash. "You'll have an easier time hitting stuff."

Spoiler

Encounter: Iron Knight 2
HP: 72 | DMG: 120
Bleed: On a MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.
Thorns: Deals 12 Damage To Enemy if hit.

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 528/540 | EN: 47+1=48/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 41 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3+1=4
Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 38/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1

Disguise activated, +1 EVA
Bahr used [x0] No Action-0 EN

Iron Knight 2: HP: 72/72 | DMG: 120 | ID: 121735 | BD: x | MD: 2-3=-1, Miss

Edited by Bahr

Kityuisa blinked with surprise as Bahr morphed until she couldn't tell where he was. She felt her arm snagged by Bahr, "I think I can see the problem here.." She was pulled a little ways away from the knight, unable to see Bahr until his disguise was lifted. His body now close to hers. He began to direct her arm that held the dagger, showing her a way to fight with it that she hadn't used before. Listening to what he said was second-nature to someone like Kityuisa despite the distraction of his breath close on her ear. A small shade of tomato spreading across her cheeks as she realized how close he was. Anyone would think that we were a couple! Now I can see why that NPC lady said what she said.. She nodded her head, trying to get the thought of the NPC lady out of her mind, But I like someone else.. If I didn't would I have feelings for Bahr? Kityuisa glanced back at Bahr, her thoughts unreadable as she spoke, "I think I got it this time!" She determinedly faced the knight. She dashed forward, doing the exact move that Bahr had just showed her. As the knight went up to block her attack, she feigned, instead going at it a different way. She landed a considerable amount of good slashes on the knight and watched as he burst into pixels. She jumped up with glee, turning back to face Bahr, "I did it! Are you proud?!"

Spoiler

Roll ID: 121736
BD: 7 + 3 = 10

Spoiler

Party:

♥ [0] Bahr: 540/540 HP | 47/54 EN | 14 DMG | 41 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA
♥ [0] Kityuisa: 388/400 HP | 38/40 EN | 8 DMG | 18 MIT | 3 ACC | 1 EVA

Enemy:

Iron Knight 2: Dead
Kityuisa attacks Knight, killing the knight.

Edited by Kityuisa

"Haha, yes. Very," he beamed as he patted Kit's head. "I'm sure the actual boss isn't far from here. Let's get a move on."

They didn't have to go far to run into it. It was incredibly large in stature, very intimidating in its demeanor. But Bahr knew it was just for show. With was only a Floor 9 Field Boss, after all. He charged his blade and went in for the kill, knowing that with the right strike he could eviscerate it in a single blow. Though his blade deeply gouged the enemy, it was not enough to inflict the Bleed status necessary to slay it in a single blow. Bahr gritted his teeth as he jumped back and regarded his companion.

"Looks like it's up to you to finish it off! Let's see what you're made of!" smirked Bahr as he gestured with his head for her to have a go at the knight. With any luck, they could take it down without taking a single point of damage for the whole quest.

Spoiler

Encounter: Iron Guardian
HP: 225 | DMG: 200
Bleed: On a MD of 9 or 10, deals 12 damage per turn for 2 turns.
Thorns: Deals 12 Damage to Enemy if hit.

Spoiler

1 | Bahr: HP: 528-12=516/540 | EN: 48+1-13=36/54 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 41 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3+1=4
0 | Kityuisa: HP: 400/400 | EN: 38/40 | DMG: 8 | MIT: 18 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 1
CD: 4 (No additional energy recovered this turn)

Disguise cooldown: Turn 1/3
Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-13 EN

Iron Guardian: HP: 225-182=43/225 | DMG: 200 | ID: 121897 | BD: 8+3=11, Hit for 14x13=182 DMG | THORNS DEALS 12 DMG | MD: 9, Crit for 201-???=??? DMG against whoever has the most hate at the end of rotation if not slain.

Edited by Bahr