♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Black Swan: +1 EVA, +2 MIT
♥ [Equipped] [Perfect] Blossoming Wind: +3 ACC

Battle Ready:
♥ Starter Healing Potion (Heals 50) x3
♥ T1 HP Potion, Uncommon (Heals 40) x5
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]
♥ [Empty]

Kityuisa gripped the edge of her dagger as she peeled part of the apple she was eating from its core. She gulped it down in one bite. I have to tell Kirbs... It had been about a week since the quest of the monkey king, and Kityuisa hadn't spoken to Kirbs since. Kityuisa wouldn't be surprised if Kirbs had removed her from her friends list... Kityuisa stood to her feet. She had been casually eating her apple while laying down on some grass. She tossed the half of the apple she hadn't eaten to the floor and watched as it burst into pixels. Kityuisa then let out a hearty sigh. Opening her friends list, she tapped on Kirbs' name. Sending her a quick message, she gave her the location they were to meet and at what time. She left Kirbs no choice. Kityuisa began to head for floor nine, where they would fight the guardian of fire. The three-headed dog. 

To: @Kirbs

Hey. Meet me at noon on floor nine. Here's the location. I have to tell you something, but first we'll get a quest done. See you there.

Using Yui's Grace [0/5 Remaining]

Edited by Kityuisa
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirbs stared blankly at the just as blank ceiling. Days had gone by. She could barely eat and sleep. 

The sound of a message didn't even seem to phase her anymore. She had seemed to hear that sound a lot lately. Probably people wondering where she was... what she was doing... if she wanted to go do some kind of quest with them. The one time she actually decided to check a message, it was from her.

Kityuisa. 

The name seemed so bitter in her mind, now.

[Time Skip]

Kirbs let out a low mutter of irritation as she hopped off the teleport gate. Why couldn't they understand? She was bad for them! No, no. They were bad for her! She didn't want to feel that damn pain all over and over and over again every time someone died! She was so. Damn. Conflicted. She wanted to-- no, she needed to protect everyone. She could prevent every death if they would just listen.

Kirbs marched up the blonde, paying no attention to the discomfort of her familiar around her neck. "I thought I told you to stay away from me."

Spoiler

LVL: 28 | HP: 560 | EN: 56 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 BLEED | 4 REC | 23 MT

Skills:

> T1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

> T2 Fighter Familiar Skill: 4 DMG

> Survival Skill: Increases out of combat health regeneration to [15xTier] per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing with environmental attacks/effects

> R5 2H Assault Spear Skill: 7 DMG

> Concentration: Gain +1 ACC until the start of your next turn (must declare use in roll purpose).

Equipped:

> T2- Bell's Cross: 3 ACC

> T2- Rose Thorns: 2 PAR, 1 BLEED

> T2- Chronograph: 2(4) REC, 1 (18) MIT

Kityuisa's eyes narrowed, her voice snapping as Kirbs showed up, "If you even read my message. I've kept my space from you for a whole week. You need to honestly, get over yourself. If you read my message you know it's important. I wouldn't say so otherwise." Kityuisa felt her eyes fire up, "I obviously have something to tell you, otherwise I never would have messaged you." Kityuisa turned her body, "I'll tell you after this quest. I need to feel confident and comfortable enough." She felt her eyes glaring daggers in the terrain in front of her. Willow let out a harsh meow to her pet, as if to tell her to get over herself and to calm down. (Scarfy can understand Willow) "For the love of nine lives, get over yourself pet. You've been debating telling her this for days!" Kityuisa merely began to march forth, "It takes a while to get there. So let's get started?"

Kirbs narrowed her eyes.

She'll get killed if she goes alone.

Killed.

Killed.

"Alright," she reluctantly agreed, following after her. She didn't need to do anything. Just make sure she's safe, safe, safe. Nothing else matters. Nothing. 

Transitioning over to Scarfy-- he seemed in a 'meh' mood. He didn't mind being dragged back here, really. It was certainly than that damn floor filled with putrid flowers. He let out a low hiss as he lowered his head to look down at Willow. He was genuinely curious at this point. What was the blonde going to tell his owner? "Hey, cat," he let out a low growl as he addressed her. "What's so damn important that we had to be dragged out here? I know enough that my owner isn't going to be pleased with whatever is happening so spit it out. She's already in a bad mood as is," he rumbled, his tail flicking briefly as he stole a glance at the still expressionless Kirbs.

Tanine Willowflame trotted along right behind her pet, Kityuisa. "Well you're oddly talkative today." Willow sent the meow in the direction of Scarfy. Her ears flicking and her head turning so she could look at him with her crystal blue deep orbs. Willow turned back to face Kityuisa. Her paws padding one in front of the other as they walked, "Scarfy is it? The name's Tanine Willowflame. But you can call me Willow." Willow held her chin up high as she trotted forwards. "Kityuisa has been going insane. She literally tells me everything. It's a shame she can't understand me." Willow glanced back at Scarfy with a mischievous grin, "You have no idea what she says." 

Willow held back a meow of laughter before continuing, her tail flicking. "She met this one guy in the desert. I can't remember his name but she keeps saying Kirbs will hate her if she finds out."

Edited by Kityuisa

Kirbs didn't say much when Scarfy was hissing his throat out. As long as he wasn't causing her any trouble, she was fine with it. 

"Oh, really?" Scarfy mused, his slit eyes scanning the blonde up and down curiously. He doesn't know why she seemed like such a special person to Kirbs. Personally, from all the times that they've been together, he always found her quite annoying. "Interesting," he murmured, his forked black tongue flickering in and out. "I s'pose that Kirbs, herself is going," he paused, tilting his head at the redhead for a few seconds before blinking and turning back to the black cat. "-insane as well. She won't stop screaming at night and it's making me lose my precious beauty sleep, and I never protest against it because, well-" he cut himself off, his yellow eyes going blank for a moment before returning back to their neutral state. "Let's just say that things won't end well on both parts."

Scarfy bristled as he heard of her description-- which caused Kirbs to give a weird look but didn't pay much mind to it. "Oh, please describe him for me," he said, hissing. The Nguruvilu could only think of one person that would make the blonde say such things, and he did not like him one bit. As much as he despised the driving force of Kirbs', he couldn't help but hate the man who ruined her life. Let's just say that murderers weren't on his list to be best buds with, especially with that damned shadow cat of his.

Kityuisa kept walking, the dark of night already appearing before her eyes. Seems the familiars are having a good time...

Tanine Willowflame let out a meow, "Sounds painful. My human just got a new person to live with her. A mere kitten. She cries all the time in her sleep. I want to claw her tongue out." 

Moving their conversation on, Willow felt a low hiss emit from her throat, "He's a [censored] prick that's what. He gives me bad vibes. My human needs to get her act together, before she goes mentally off the edge." Willow hissed again, the thought of Pinball filling her, causing her fur to rise up and stand on edge, "He's got turd colored hair and a crystal as orange as flames above his head. He's slightly taller than her." Willow pointed her tail in the direction of Kityuisa. Shaking her fur she felt her lip curl and her claws dig into the ground. I hate that man... He makes me feel all funny. "I hate him... But she was so dead set on meeting with him after she tamed and trained me." Willow tried to ease her fur down by licking her shoulder. "I can tell you have bad vibes too." 

Kirbs flashed a nervous glance at the already dimming sky. 

Dark .

Dark.

"It's getting dark," Scarfy muttered under his breath as he stole looks at both the sky and at his already stiffening master. 

He cocked his furred head back to the cat and snorted. "I think I know exactly who you're talking about," he seethed, the tips of his ears flicking with hostility. "I s'pose you weren't there when Kirbs told your blondie," he muttered distastefully, flicking his tongue in and out again. "That damn bastard murdered her best friend, and it seemed that the two knew each other before she found me. It's a shame, really," he let out a deep sigh as he turned to look at the even darker sky once again. "I thought he was a nice lad, before, y'know, he got murdered."

"H-hey, Kityuisa. Why don't we hit the hay for the night?" Kirbs shaky voice interrupted his own as she whipped her head over to the other girl. 

Willow shook her head, her fur still not going down, Kityuisa bending down. She scooped up Willow, "What's wrong...?" Kityuisa's gaze returned to Kirbs, "Good idea..." Kityuisa looked around, noticing a small outcrop. She headed over and set Willow down on the floor. She pulled out a old rickety blanket she had gotten from the innkeeper before they left, "I don't have much, protection wise... Do you want to take first watch?" Kityuisa set the blanket down, thankfully it wasn't raining. 

Willow looked at Scarfy, "You liking another player? Wow, i'm genuinely surprised." She flicked her tail, turning her gaze to Kityuisa after having been set down. Her fur back flattened down. Her eyes looking between Kirbs and Kityuisa. We aren't in a safe zone, someone has to take watch... Willow stood to her feet and trotted forwards, she climbed higher up, turning back to Kityuisa, letting out a meow. Kityuisa in return chuckled, looking at Kirbs, "Seems like Willow wants to take watch."

"Oh, shut up, you feral cat-"

"I-It's fine!" She squeaked, pulling her scarf over her head as she leaned backwards on a rock. "Uhm, yeah, Willow can take it. Good night!" She mumbled loudly before shifting her body around in a fetal position. 

Scarfy slid off of her neck easily since she was just kind of passed out cold in a span of a few seconds. He slithered up to Kityuisa, eyeing her warily before turning back to Willow. "So, Tanine Willowflame," he chortled, his claws tapping repeatedly against the rocks. "What's the big deal with your owner, hm? She seems very off to me, I don't know if you felt like that when you first met her but the feeling hit me like a truck," said, flicking his right ear as he gazed up at the blondie again as if saying, 'I know you're hiding something and you better tell me before I claw your eyes off'.

Kityuisa nodded her head, watching as Kirbs laid down, and watched as Scarfy slithered to Willow. Whatever it was they were talking about, it seemed interesting. Too bad I can't understand them.. Kityuisa let out a sigh, and watched as Scarfy glanced back at her. Kityuisa narrowed her eyes as he looked away, Scarfy is threatening me. I can feel it. Kityuisa turned away from the two of them, her emotions being swirled around by the thousands of thoughts across her body. She sat down on the blanket, before laying down. Her hand resting on her dagger, her ears alert as she listened, before falling into a light slumber.

Willow sat at her small ledge, watching the whole thing. "She has.. a few problems. Just like myself, i'm a feral cat, despite my love for both our owners, I don't find myself attached to very many people." Willow felt her claws dig into the earth, "Kit is facing demons everyday. Something lives inside her, it tries to claw its way out."

Scarfy clicked his tongue as he stole a glance at the curled up Kirbs behind them. "I s'pose you could say the same thing to Kirbs, here... except the demons are trying to claw their way in, and she's dying inside as she tries to keep them out," he sighed, resting his chin on a small rock. "Guess we both have pretty messed up owners, huh?" He murmured, his body coiling into a spring.

"What floor were you from?" He asked, his amber slit eyes flashing towards the black cat for a few seconds before turning back to the almost pitch black landscape-- if it weren't for the pools and magma bubbling up from the ground, anyway. Honestly, this floor could've suited him well. He was practically immune to fire and he lived in the bloody desert-- so it wasn't like heat was going to be much of a problem here, huh?

Tanine Willowflame flicked her tail as she listened to Scarfy. "I see.." She stole a glance at Kirbs, Maybe I have good feelings towards those that are going insane...? Is it because i'm a demon of a cat? Either way Willow was flicking her tail back and forth as she thought. "I wonder why i'm so attracted to the both of them then.. Maybe cause they are so similar.. I tend to like things that are breaking, broken or in the process of loosing it... I suppose I liked to watch people unravel." Does that make me a fiend? Willow glanced up at the night sky, "I'm from floor two, though valuable, i could have easily been found on a higher floor.. I have family up on the higher floors, I just chose to stay in the flower fields.. It's not often you see a black cat, lots of people say it's a symbol of bad luck." Willow glanced at Scarfy, "I take it you're from a floor like the one we are on? Your appearance and strengths suit a floor like this." 

"Hm," he hummed, blinking at the ground. "You're an odd one, I can say that at least," he said gruffly, giving her a side glance before returning his slit gaze back to the daunting floor.

"I was from floor five," he replied, resting his chin on an ash colored rock. "But I suppose I could have been living here if I ever wanted to," Scarfy sighed, blinking tiredly. 

"Everything before I met Kirbs is blurry, foggy almost. It seemed like my life just started when I became her familiar and I was really nothing before that. I don't know, it's weird," he shrugged, snorting briefly before continuing. "I'm not sure if I had a family or not but I'm glad I don't have to deal with another me. Plus, we've never really encountered another creature like me, but then again, we never go on floor five anymore, so I'm not sure if I'm a common occurrence or some rare creature."

Willow nodded her head, "That's understandable.. It's nice to know you, at the very least. You seem more approachable than Kirbs." She flicked her tail, I might even like Scarfy more than Kirbs.. More than Kityuisa.. Though that's a bit hard to beat.. Willow gazed up at the moon before turning her head back to Scarfy, her icy blue eyes blinking once and then twice, "You should get some rest." She nodded her head, "We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow, and I am keeping watch for the night. You could keep watch tomorrow night." She flicked her tail again, before pawing at the dirt, "You're not so bad." She then acted as if she had never said anything at all about Scarfy being tolerable. I thought he was all salty and sassy all the time, but he does have a nice side to him. Willow wrapped her tail around her hind paws, watching the terrain for any sign of movement.

"What'd you expect me to be? A wild animal?" He snorted, "I may be a jerk but I have standards," he huffed, his ear twitching one last time before nodding at her. "Alright, see you tomorrow, cat."

He slithered back to Kirbs and let out a sigh before he coiled himself about a feet away from her. People, life's strangest mystery. 

Now, transitioning over to Kirbs-- things weren't so peaceful, per se. In the land of dreams-- weird place, right?

It was like she was watching her whole life flash before her, almost too quick, in fact. Reliving her time with Bell, flashing through the time with that damn Pinball. Let's not forget that time with that stupid wall of names! Yeah, that was really, really, really, fun, huh? Oh- there goes meeting Bahr and Kityuisa, did a memory of Sey just fly by, too? Damn, this was getting really weird. 

Tanine Willowflame nodded her head to the fox-snake. Her gaze now focusing on the terrain of the spot they had decided to take as their camp for the night. Willow would watch for any signs of danger. Willow was definitely more of a night cat than a day cat, but the weird thing was.. For her, she was able to go days without sleep, she could probably spend her entire life without sleep. But.. Something could be said about the pleasure of closing your eyes with the one you cared for, at to her, that very person was Kityuisa.. And little Mitsuko. She had a certain care for the child that Kityuisa had taken on as her own. Is she really an NPCThat thought was the only thought that was kept in Willow's mind.. She doesn't act like one, that's for sure.. Willow kneaded the ground further as she let her mind get lost in her own thoughts, And what of my family? Am I really from a line of cats? My pet seems to think that i'm not just a cat.. Do I really have further potential I could unlock upon leveling up? Willow blinked, I need to go for a walk.. So she did just that, she walked up and down, keeping the sleeping figure of Kityuisa, Kirbs and Scarfy in her sight at all times. The light of the moon lighting her pawsteps. It wasn't long before dawn came up, the sun barely rising in the sky she went to wake the others. She prodded Scarfy with her paw, waking him up from his slumber before letting out a meow to wake up Kirbs. Then she padded over to Kityuisa and purred, rubbing her muzzle on Kityuisa's cheek, letting out a loving meow, she licked her cheek.

Kityuisa rose, sitting up, "Huh.. It's day already?"

Kirbs nodded her head groggily as she rubbed her eyes, which felt crusty as fu- "Yeah, I guess," she mumbled, letting out a small yawn right after. 

Scarfy let out a low hiss as he refused to get up, even coiling into a spring tighter. "Come on, boy," she sighed, picking him up from armpits and setting him on to her shoulders. "I know, we're both not early birds," she mumbled, yawning again. She covered her mouth as she closed her eyes, feeling them already get watery. That never really made sense to her, but whatever, it's not like she can do anything about it.

"I already had to do this once," the familiar growled, glaring daggers at the ground, "so why the hell do we have to go on this quest, again?" He huffed and  let his tail droop from Kirbs' shoulders. 

"So, cat. How was the night watch?" He said tiredly, resting his chin on Kirbs' shoulder blade.

Kityuisa smiled roughly at Kirbs before leading the way through the canyon. Two more days and they would reach their destination. Kityuisa picked up Willow after packing up all of her stuff into her inventory once again. Kityuisa continued to pet her cat as Willow glanced at Scarfy, "Night watch was peaceful. I went for a walk while keeping you guys in eyesight. I'm not tired at all." Willow licked her paw, drawing it over her ears before adjusting her position in Kityuisa's arms. Kityuisa let out a sigh, they still had a long ways to walk. Not that it bothered her.. After they fought the beast, she could discuss with Kirbs what she had been meaning to tell her. Should I tell her my thoughts on the man as well? Kityuisa wasn't even sure how Kirbs was going to react. Would they remain friends? Would she lose her? Kirbs was already not wanting to be around Kityuisa...

"Lucky you," he said sarcastically, flicking his tail with a tired sigh. He hated being up this early, especially when he knew that he didn't have to. 

He was nearly about to doze off any second, too. It wasn't like they were going to reach the cavern any time today. They still had two more frekin' nights before they even got there. He supposed that this time around was a tad bit more eventful. That stupid bear cub didn't talk to him at all for two days. He scoffed, stupid kid familiars. They made it seem like they had all the damn time in the world. 

"I want to throw myself off a cliff," he mumbled, his eyes shutting for a few seconds before snapping back open-- yeah, just repeat that every two minutes. He sighed and flicked his tongue in and out. He yawned again, his ears dropping on top of his head.