[F16-PP] The skull marked flags <<Swashbuckling Buccaneer>>

Making his way onto the sixteenth floor he looks out over the floor that looks like it was ripped straight out of the old times where man only had wooden huts and tiny islands going on for miles and miles as he gazes out towards the tiny settlement on this islands as he makes his way. The man wearing the usual black light armor that covers his form, and having his katana resting in its sheathe at his hip. The heavy armored gauntlets resting on his wrists and going up towards just below his elbow with straps keeping it from slipping off his arms. His amber colored gaze glances from one person to the next as his familiar walks alongside him the liger with a aura of flames surrounding it walking alongside the man. Mars lets his gaze flicker from one area to the next as he makes his way towards the docks where the quest was meant to start at. Having decided that he would go and test his might against the pirate like NPCs that were meant to be the foes against him in this quest. Though he has all the confidence that it would be done swiftly and effortlessly at the end of the day. The cloudless skies raining down as the perfect weather for not having to brave the seas during a storm.

@Kirbs

Consumed:

Rare damage potion- +2 DMG

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 950/950     ENG: 92/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2  

Gear

Spoiler

Name: War God's Blade
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 111152
Roll: 11
Item Type: Katana
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A simple katana blade with the designs along the blade like that of curling flames along the blade with the origin of the flames being a singular red ball fiery ball that make it seem the fire design is coming out from that point like flowing water.
Post Link: Link

Name: War God's grace

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 6

ID: not needed, T1 Candy Cane material

Roll: not needed

Item Type: light armor
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: evasion x3 (-3 to MD)

Description: Cloth that is lightweight to allow great range of flexibility to allow the user's capabilities max range and area of how he can move to be utilized. When the clash of steels is heard the one who makes it is the one who can escape the fate by moving the quickest. The appearance covering the user from head to toe in dark rustic red, and black.

Post Link: leave blank

Second chance: x2 HM. 1 MIT  HEAVY ARMOR

Spoiler

LVL: 26 | HP: 520 | EN: 52 | 14=2=16 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 PAR | 1 BLEED | 4 REC | 23 MIT

Skills:

> T1 Light Armor Skill: 5 MIT

> R3 Fighter Familiar Skill: 6 DMG

> Survival Skill: Increases out of combat health regeneration to [15xTier] per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing with environmental attacks/effects

> R5 2H Assault Spear Skill: 7 DMG

> Concentration: Gain +1 ACC until the start of your next turn (must declare use in roll purpose).

Equipped:

> T2- Target Necklace: 2 ACC

> T2- Rose Thorns: 2 PAR, 1 BLEED

> T2- Chronograph: 2(4) REC, 1 (18) MIT

Consumed Rare Damage Potion: +2 DMG

Kirbs stretched her arms as she basked in the warm rays of floor sixteen. This is just what she needed, but that the same time, it killed her to be here. She needed a break, terribly, but she felt guilty when she could be getting stronger in terms of levels. She slapped her puffed cheeks and shook her head. Maybe she could do some hunting here instead of full out relaxing on the beach. Yes, yes, that was the better alternative. 

An unfamiliar person caught the corner of her eye just as she was about to leave, though. He gave her an... off vibe, but she didn't really pay much to it. That thing next to him definitely freaked her out, and it probably freaked Scarfy out just as much because the redhead felt him stiffen around her neck as he watched the two cautiously. 

"Don't be mean," she muttered, frowning at her usually very stoic familiar, He's been out of whack lately, and she wasn't really sure why.

As he made his way towards the docks he walks at a calm and steady pace not bothering to rush or make a sprint towards the destination it was a quest that he could be methodical with and enjoy the fighting that was going to occur. To enjoy and take his time with in any manner that he could please maybe he should start with taking out the leaders to cause chaos? Kill the underlings like a assassin? So many options. The grin that is on his face as the joy of that comes to mind since in the end the displays of powers is what he is living for in this game to see what sort of people he can push towards their limits. TO see when they will break. To see when they will give in. Since in the end it's better to see them break and go against the frontlines then watch them try to flourish up their. 'This is a world i want to flourish and grow instead of the real world. We can survive better in here anyhow. And what if the batter runs out on our gaming headsets? The worst that'll happen is a painless and random death that nobody would predict and it'll be done in a moment.' he thinks uncaringly. Arriving at the quest destination he looks towards the NPC that rushes over towards him to start the quest prompt as he tunes out the machine till it gives him the prompt. Not paying attention towards the story of fighting pirates or saving his cargo ship as he knows the gist of the quest by now through hearing about it from who knows how many 10th or 13th handed accounts of this thing.

Edited by Mars
  • 1 month later...

Making his way towards the docks of this small little island nation that is this floor he steps up onto the wooden docks and gazes towards the beggar that appears to have made shop around hear a olden man just asking around for people to help him. Pleading for his life about some kind of cargo ship that is his livelihood, and that he could possibly die without anybody coming to help him and come to his aid. A bemused smirk crosses the face of the katana fighter since in his eyes it isn't anything that he would normally help with in any capacity ever not one to do charity, and knowing that he most likely wouldn't get anything out of it anyway on top of that, but alas this is a game and thus he needs to play the part of the hero even though he wishes he could go down the path of villainy for fun. With a sigh he makes his way towards the NPC and looks down towards the man and offers a simple smile and a extended hand. The name is Mars what seems to be the issue around here?

(turning into a SP since Kirbs died)

"Please help my merchandise was stolen by a band of pirates and needs to be taken back! I can help you by giving you travel towards them and i can give you even money as well if you find any upon the ship please just help me young warrior!" The man pleads him as the light armor wearing man just chuckles but nods his head accepting the offer since in the end this quest is just a stepping stone for him. Just a single little stone upon his path towards greatness be that path as rocky as it may be at times he will achieve anything and everything be it his death or freedom from this world and he will pursue it with all the glory that it shall grant him. A simple thrill for him in the end is what this world shall grant him as his wish, and with that he will use others as simple tools to grant him that amusement as he sees fit and where he can direct them as much as possible. Well old man you have my blessing to ahve my grand and spectacular aid by your side to aid you in this oncoming event of slaughter of these pirates. He says with a feral smirk eager to kill something or anything.

With his grand words having been spoken aloud the man nods his head and quickly leads him towards the boat as he follows him and finds that it is but a simple row boat that the NPC will be piloting with himself and his familiar fitting into such a silly thing for travel. However, he has to begrudgingly agree to such a thing since in the end he has no means of travel to the destination otherwise since he can only imagine the fish based enemies would consume him before he arrived to the pirate's cove otherwise. "The pirates live in a cavern that where they have my boat they have seemingly been stationed there for a bit. I wish you the best of luck in trying to do this, and i thank you with my life and all my gratitude for doing thsi for me young warrior." The old man spoke to Mars as the warrior with raven like hair just glances towards the man and gives a short curt nod not wishing to indulge the delusions of the game and what it might offer. Just wishing for the simple joys of killing the pirates one by one.

After ways of travel the boat slowly comes to a stop after having crossed endless amount of water he finds himself stationed at the end at the mouth of a cavern at the end of a dock as he is quick to get out of the boat and raise his blade towards his familiar. The beast coating the thing in flames as he just grins knowing that in theory these bandits should have nothing against him. Making his way closer towards the ship with nothing impeding his progress he just grins feeling ready to overcome this challenge that is set before him since if anything it'll be a fun fight to be had for certain. The sound of the old man being the last thing he hears as he heads out to commit war in his own name. As Mars. "I'll be waiting here for you sir. But please try to be quick about it since i don't wish to be spotted."

Edited by Mars

The sounds of his boots against the wooden planks echo across the cavern as it does so within this enclosed space making his presence known quite quickly if the flaming sword lighting up where he walks wasn't such a dead giveaway to begin with. With each step along the boardwalk his eyes remain upon the ship as he sees some people run away from the front of the ship followed by a loud ringing of a bell. Shortly after possibly three minutes the sounds and sight of five henchman running towards him is seen and heard as he just chuckles and then stops in his track guessing that this is most likely the welcoming party for trying to return the treasure that was stolen from any would be wannabe heroes. Gazing at each approaching target he quickly sees they all have the typical scimitars equipped towards them and pistols at their hip ready to fire off or swing at him as he can only take a assumption that they might be well versed in tag teaming with their combination attacks of long and close range if the npcs are smart at all.

Well gentleman you caught sight of the biggest Fuc***ng thing to walk within five meters of you. Bra-Vo! He says sarcastically to start off towards the pirates with a grin etching across his face knowing he'll make a grand spectacle of this for his own amusement to survive the boredom of fighting a fight that he knows he can win. Since you all have the basic intellect needed to know you're facing someone that would murder one of you in a instant. I guess i'll murder well all five of you all at once. How does that sound my merry men! He says with a smirk wanting to mess with the these fools as he can see the angry scowls forming and then as it is expected from such a talk towards the enemy a howl of angry responses directed towards him was followed. "Who in the seven seas do you think you are ya brat! We're proud members of the black beard pirates ya 'ere? So i'll suggest to get on out 'ere unless ya wish to die ya scallywag!" The pirates yell towards him the one leading the charge seemingly do so as three raise swords at him and the other two raise their guns towards him as well.

Counterpoint. Die for me! Amatsu No Homura! Burn by my imperial order of flame. He says with a smirk as his flame covered blade ignites in red energy accenting the blades already fiery glow as he charges towards the enemy. His blade carves into each of the pirates as he just smirks in a rather amused fashion knowing that this was in the bag the moment that this fight started as the mobs are almost dead already with barely any effort upon his part. however, much to his chargin it also costed him some damage towards his own health as the creatures managed to shot a barrel of gunpowder into his eyes stunning him as he then felt to slashes along his chest knocking him away and lowering his health for the first time and what felt like in a long while. Alright you filthy pirates the God of War will kill you! He shouts angrily as he tries to clear the smudge off of his eyes as fast as possible.

Action: Amatsu no homura
#123959 BD:8  MD:1   18x9=  162-40=122(for all deckhands)
#124960 BD:2+4=6 MD:4-3=1  CD:11=stunned
#123961 BD:5+4=9 MD:8 85-21= 64 DMG
#123962 BD:2+4=6 MD:8 85-21=64 DMG

128 DMG and also STUNNED

HP: 822/950   ENG: 79/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2  

Deckhand: 128/250 HP  85 DMG  40 MIT

Edited by Mars

Raising his hands towards his eyes he continue to rub at the gunpowder that was just blasted straight upon his face as he doesn't see the attack or feel it coming till it was too late as he feels blades cutting along his skin hurting him as he just grits his teeth. Then it is followed by the sound of two loud gun shots that echo through the cavern endlessly that seemingly miss him somehow of that he is very much thankful as well. Once he rubs it out of his eyes and the light of the cave comes back towards his eyes he just grins ferally he stares down the enemies with a angry and animalistic grin like a mad beast that had been released from its cage after having been starved of food. Well then pirates it's time to see how fast i can kill you. Sooner rather then later hopefully you ****n pirates.

Action: Stunned
#123963 MD:8
#123964 mD:4
#123965 MD:8
#123966 MD:5

HP: 738/950   ENG:  80/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2  

Edited by Mars

By my imperial flame lets end the lives of one of you. He says with a grin upon his face as he rushes forward towards the third deckhand as his ignited blade cuts through the third one whom bursts into red crystals as he then targets the next three with his blade cutting through each of them with no hesitation in his powerful strikes knocking them away. Hearing a loud bang sound at close range he finds himself disoriented ever so slightly as a bullet pierces his shoulder as he grits his teeth and stares at the one who shot him and decides he should be the next one to die by his blade so that he can continue towards the rest of the crew to end them all once and for all. Staggering slightly he braces himself and stares at each of them with a feral grin as he holds his blade. I said i'd make you pay. So lets see if my blade can guarantee that promise i made you fools.

Action: Amatsu no homura
#123967 BD:7  MD:1
#123968 BD:3+4=7 MD:10
#123969 BD:9 MD:7-3=4
#123970 BD:8 MD:4-3=1

HP: 633/950   ENG:  67/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2  

Deckhand: 6/250 HP  85 DMG  40 MIT
Deckhand: -3/250 HP  85 DMG  40 MIT

Edited by Mars

Once more his blade ignites in flame and red aura as his familiar covers the blade to make the name of this attack oh so perfect as he rushes forward and slashes at the two swordsman cutting them both now with a powerful strike as they burst into nothing as he then gazes towards the last one with a smirk. Only to get a blastful of gunpowder to his eyes once more as he can only curse and shout to the heavens as he stumbles backwards and slams his sword into the wooden docks to prevent himself from tripping fully into the water behind him. Panting softly at such a annoyance at having this just happening cause of how this fight works he is once more quick to try and rub the gunpowder out of his eyesight as his eyes water due to having it directly into his eyes from the barrel of a gun. Just cursing softly under his breathe over and over again.

Action: Amatsu no Homura
#123974 BD:3+4=7 MD:dead
#123975 BD:1  mD:8-3=5  CD:12
#123976 BD:2+4=6 MD;Dead

HP: 633/950   ENG:  59/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2  

Deckhand: 0/250 HP  85 DMG  40 MIT
Deckhand: -3/250 HP  85 DMG  40 MIT
Deckhand: 0/250 HP  85 DMG  40 MIT

Edited by Mars

hearing another gunshot ring out through the cavern he doesn't feel a bullet pierce him meaning that his enemy managed to miss a stationary target causing him to life with pure sadistic glee at such a thing as he removes his sword from the ground as he steadies his footing. Rubbing the last and crying out the last of the gunpowder he stares at the man with a pure smirk of happiness at what is to come next. Lifting his blade with both hands he prepares a sword out that he has honestly ever used before the one being so weak that he just skipped over it when he spent SP on this thing when switching from martial arts to the blade which he can admit freely. The blade has a lot more fun uses in names, but the martial arts felt so much more visceral with impact of the fight. Gazing at the enemy he just prepares the final sword art.

Action: Stunned
#123977 MD:5

HP: 633/950   ENG:  60/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Edited by Mars

Gazing towards the deckhand with rage at having been covered in gunpowder once more he dashes towards the enemy in hand as it burns the crimson scarlet color as he quickly cuts vertically and then downwards and finishes off with a thrust into the heart. Secret hidden art. Venom removal. He says with a amused chuckle to himself as the NPC bursts into crystals as he then gazes towards the final deckhand in front of him as he decides to finish this one off with the strongest attack in his arsenal if it is possible for him to do so. Getting into a starting position he charges up San Ge getting ready to attack and just finish this fight with the lower and weaker members of this crew of pirates that only posed a challenge to him in the name of having been able to stun him even if they were rather bad at attacking him directly otherwise. 'Weak but deceitful. Worthy in my eys as crewmates as well easy to weed out any weaklings that would try to challenge me otherwise.'

Action: Hi ougi
#123978 BD:2+4=6   0 energy used (+1 energy-1 energy=0)

HP: 633/950   ENG:  60/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Deckhand 3: 0/250 HP  85 DMG  40 MIT

Edited by Mars

Well then unlucky number five i believe your time is nigh. He says towards the last deckhand as he raises his blade towards the scoundrel with a grin across his face while walking forward as the blade ignites in a red aura as his familiar coats it in flame as he then charges forward and cuts into the deckhand ten times before backing away with a grin watching as the health just plummeted into nothing. However, shortly after he feels a slash along his armor as he sees his health tickdown ever so slightly from the damage of the sword swipe that was return at him as he gazes at the pirate with a raised eyebrow. Oh my seems the dog has a bit of a bite. He says tauntingly towards the monster NPC as the pirate just scowls and yells back. "Ye'll be sent straight to davy jones when we're done with you intruder. I will get revenge for my crewmates!"

Action: San Ge

#123979 BD:7 18x15=270-40=230  MD:10 

HP: 589/950   ENG:  50/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Deckhand 5: 20/250 HP  85 DMG  40 MIT

Edited by Mars

Glancing at the last one who is near death he just smirks rather victoriously as he keeps a grip upon his katana keeping it near his hip pointed diagonally downwards as he then suddenly surges forward towards the enemy as he slashes from bottom left to top right once within range as he watches the NPC burst into red pixels as he just smirks at that. With that he sheathes the blade in its holder as he then makes his way towards he pirate ship the katana having stopped being wreathed in flame as soon as he put the blade away a neat little feature he trained his familiar to do since it can control its flames. His boots once more making their rhythmic walk towards the ship as each now haunting echo moves across the cavern as the sounds of battle are now gone only keeping him and the last of the crew to fight it out for his own amusement. No..no i don't think i'll be sent to davy jones' locker.

Action: Tsuji kaze
#123980 BD:8  MD:DEAD

Deckhand 5: 20/250 HP  85 DMG  40 MIT

Edited by Mars

As he makes his way up the ramp of the ship he spots the sight of two people standing upon the deck male and female with one holding their sword out and another looking like he is about ready for a fisticuffs match or a sword duel to the death from how he looks with his fists up and ready to strike him down blade or body blow. 'Interesting duo those two will be for certain hopefully they're more entertaining then that of the deckhands.' he thinks to himself with a grin as he then decides once more to make this a show for his absolute enjoyment of it since there is no better way to have fun then to make the fun by yourself. Good evening gentleman. I'm your new captain. And i would suggest handing over edward thatch before i put a sword through each of your heads. I feel like killing Teach. He says towards the duo with a amused grin across his face that of a cheshire like cat waiting for his prey to make the first move.

"Nobody gets to near the captain without our say so, and i say you aren't getting anywhere near him!" He hears the female say as he just rolls his eyes and quickly activates his AoE sword art and then glances towards the man this time around and raises a eyebrow challengeing him to say something that would coincide with what the woman just said. "you killed the men i train and spent days on the ocean with. Your head shall display nicely on our bow" The man says in a gruff and angry tone of voice as Mars just grins as the mad swordsman raises his blade and launches himself towards the duo as his blade quickly slashes along their stomachs as then quickly dodge two strikes sent for a rather low angle as he looks towards each of them with a grin upon his face as he is backing away. Oh my. Loyalty till the end huh? To bad the end is catching up quickly.

#123981 BD:4+4=8-2=6
#123982 BD:6+4=10
#123983 MD:6-3=3 (Amir)
#123984 MD:4-1=3 (Jess)

Boatswain amir: 298/400 DMG:125 MIT: 60  EVA: 2
Freebooter: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Amir>> raises his boot. If the CD is 1-6, he kicks high and hits with 150 AoE damage. If the CD is 7-12, he sweeps low and knocks the target's party off their feet, lowering their Evasion by 2 for their next turn

Boatswain jessamine: 238/350  DMG:175 MIT:50 ACC:2
Crow’s Nest: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Jessamine>> rears her boot. If the CD is 1-6, she sweeps low and knocks the target over, lowering their Accuracy by 3 for one turn. If the CD is 7-12, she aims high and launches an attack that bypasses 2/3(rounded up) of the target's mitigation.

Edited by Mars

You know they like to have a joke where i come from and i believe it goes a little like. The won't stop coming, and it won't stop coming. He stops himself there amusing himself enough as he rushes forward and quickly slashes into two of the mobs shortly after with a smirk. And your deaths will fall shortly after. He conitnues as the last line as he dodges under the swipe of a sword from the male boatswain only to feel himself get Sparta'd away by the woamn as he lands upon his back and quickly staggers back to his feet as he stares at the woman who has a rather smug smirk upon her face as she raises her sowrd towards his face. "what was that about damage since i think i put yourself in yer' dam*** place little brat." She says smugly as Mars could only grin loving the idea of a opponent with fire. Just so he could watch the last bit of fight and resistance be snuffed out by his blade.

Action: Amatsu no Homura
#123985 BD:8-2=10
#123986 BD:2+4=6
#123987 MD:7-3=4
#123988 MD:9 CD:11 (175-43=132+28(2/3 mit)=160)

HP: 429/950   ENG:  33/92  DMG: 18  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM:2 

Boatswain amir: 196/400 DMG:125 MIT: 60  EVA: 2
Freebooter: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Amir>> raises his boot. If the CD is 1-6, he kicks high and hits with 150 AoE damage. If the CD is 7-12, he sweeps low and knocks the target's party off their feet, lowering their Evasion by 2 for their next turn

Boatswain jessamine: 126/350  DMG:175 MIT:50 ACC:2
Crow’s Nest: On nat. BD rolls of 9-10, <<Boatswain Jessamine>> rears her boot. If the CD is 1-6, she sweeps low and knocks the target over, lowering their Accuracy by 3 for one turn. If the CD is 7-12, she aims high and launches an attack that bypasses 2/3(rounded up) of the target's mitigation.

Edited by Mars